Tata DoCoMo Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

yash.fun
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER::
Team,

Sorry to write such subject line however it does reflect exactly how my situation is.

I'm very sad customer of TATA DOCOMO, with number-[protected]. facing OUTGOING SMS PROBLEM since very 2nd day.

Below is the series of complaints for the same issue & TILL DATE have spoke to number of agents & TLs but NO RESOLUTION IS GIVEN.
NWK[protected] Taken on 9th December (2nd Day) - WITH NO RESOLUTION & 2 DAYS TAT
NWK[protected] Taken on 11th With some stupid reasons & again 2 days TAT
NWK[protected] Taken on 13th due to idiotic words from Tech.Team which doesn't help me at all in my problem- & again 2 days TAT
NWK[protected] on 14th Finally after speaking with TL-NAVEEN AHUJA- that he'lll make sure it'll solved. but again FRUSTETINGLY is NOT SOLVED & again 24hr TAT
FINALLY Today i spoke with Mr. LILADHAR MULE (Team leader as he said) & He again gave me TAT of 24Hrs. I Urge you to please go through all the call logs(Wrapup)

& SRs.... & THINK how stupid people i've been dealing till now...

I'm surrendering the card with all due respect to the name of TATA & with Foolish agents & TECH. TEAM people who dont understand what issue is & what resolution should be.

GIVE SOLUTION In A DAY OR LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO RETURN THE CARD in next 48 HRS.

Regards...
Ashutosh S. Dixit
AN UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER !!
finally it got solved next day evening.
[protected]this number deactivation
my docomo no is [protected] . due to some problem outgoing call is barred.retaler says your no is activated, please sir solve my problem
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

raaj kumar
    Am from coimbatore and started using TATA DOCOMO GSM few months ago and during recent days I am unable to make outgoing calls due to busy network always and I am fed up with TATA DOCOMO WHILE MAKING OUTGOING CALLS and worried even about my incoming calls .Instead of giving good service to the existing customers I don't know why corporates like TATA DOCOMO are simply adding millons of new subscribers monthly with out upgrading their telecom infrastructure...
    always network busy on outgoingcalls
    Now they started new message
    error in network connection
    always network busy...unable to connect internet
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Rajan Thomas

For the past 2 months I am getting lot of abuses & very very bad scolding messages from one of mobile No.[protected], when i contacted the sender and asked for the reason, she was saying that "i am getting 100 SMS free every day from Tata Docomo mobile hence i shall keep on sending such messages to you"... May i therefore earnestly request you to look in to this complaint very seriously and help
      me and others, who must be suffering from her unwanted msges.. !!!

Thanks a lot in advance with anticiapation.
      Rajan
      Sir i am tata docomo mobile user, for the past 4 months I am getting lot of abusive messages from one of mobile No.[protected](Vodafone, Bangalore), i am in depression . when i call this person he is not ready to stop doing all these stupid thing and continuously sending messages . Do you have any service by which i can block this no.
      please look in this matter seriously.
      regards

Tata Docomo — abusing sms

i have got some abusing sms from mobile number [protected] please give me full information of that mobile number . thanks
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sexual Abuse

srigiriraju venkata subrhamanya prasad

Two months back I have taken on SIM card from the local agency.
        After completion of filling up form my SIM was activate and it was actively worked for two moths approx. and weeks days back it was disconnected without any information or message from TATA DOCOMO. At present I am staying at Dhanbad, Jharkhand Sate.
        My SIM No.[protected] , Sr.No.[protected]. Every day i made this complaint before the retailer shop and in turn he has also made complaint to the nearest TATA DOCOMO office at Dhanbad. It is very sorry to inform you till date nothing was done. Due to this I could not able to talk to my daugher who is stuyding out of Jharkhand State. This may please be looked into and necessary action may please be taken.

Yours faithfully,
        SVS Prasad,
        Qtr.No.E/33,CCWO COlony,
        Saraidhella, Dhanbad-828127
        mera docomo main tawer nahi rahta hai gamharia mein jab v rahata hun tawer rahata
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Tata Docomo — need puk no

senthil.j
          NEED PUK CODE

I inform to you, I have got TATA DOCOMO prepaid connection no [protected]before two...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [45]Complaint category Telecommunications

Tata Docomo — Sim card lost

ANILKUMAR.R.S
          My tata docomo sim card with no: [protected] has been lost on 07/12/2009 at 11.00 am. Kindly deactivate the service to this...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [149]Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Dhiren kolhatkar
          I ASKED MY RETAILER TO RECHARGE MY NUMBER WITH RS 99 RECHARGE WHICH GIVES DOCOMO TO DOCOMO 500000 SEC FREE CALLING BUT HE RECHARGED MY NUMBER WITH SIMPLE RS 99 PLAN WHICH GUIVES BALANCE WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW????? CAN THE TRANSACTION BE REVERSED ?????????? PLZ RPLY
          no it cant be reversed...

visit www.babuchak.com & recharge from them now onwards. You can also win

in the morning I received an sms on my docomo that we can recharge docomo online

1. www.babuchak.com (Free of cost)

2. www.ezrecharge.in (takes Rs.6 for recharging Rs.100 & takes Rs.18 extra if you recharge your cell in night)

I think www.babuchak.com is the right choice without any extra fees & it also has a 24hrs call-center
          i want to use Tatadocomo 500000 sec free plan i want to know wheather this plan is also for STD tata docomo mobiles. kindly suggest
          yesterday i went to mobile recharge shop. for had rate cutter 45 but it's only for gujarhat but i'm in karnataka. now how can i change that plan from 45rs to 49.
          i do't know some one recharged 30 rs in my account i want return this money to him can u tell me how can i do my no is [protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

PRAVEEN KUMAR V HOSAMANI
            Dear Regional Passport Officer Sir,

80TH Feet Road 8TH Block Koramangala

Bangalore 560095 Karnataka

Ph No :[protected] / 101 / 102.

Sub : Still now I didt get my passport.

Rep Sir,

I the undersigned candidate who applied for passport on Application Date : 25/05/09 & Date of Birth is : 20TH JULY 1981But where as Still now I didt get my passport in my hand I am waiting for my passport since from 7 months. But Still now I didt get my passport. Could you please do the needful for the same issue.

I came to Bangalore Passport office on 9TH & 10TH NOV 2009 & I have submitted necessary documents along with proof of stay & Address proof & PP Forms also for both Dharwad & Chennai addresses the Superintendent (Enquiry) officer told me that within 15 Working days you will receive the passport in your hand but this is more than 15 days & nearly 7 months over but still now I didt get passport in my hand. Superintendent (Enquiry) officer told that once again you have to go for Police Verification for the both Address (Dharwad & Chennai) but no need go to Chennai for Police Verification because it will be done by our self. But for Dharwad address you have to go for Police Verification without fail but still now I didt get any kind letter (Post Card) from the Police Station Dharwad or the SP office also. I am waiting for my Precious Passport in my hand & also once more time Police Verification from the Police Station Dharwad or SP office Dharwad.

One more thing that Today I called to Passport office Bangalore around 11 AM & I spoke with Mr. Chadrashekhar Sir he told me that one more time Police Verification has to do from the both Dharwad & Chennai & I told him everything about mine self because I was working in Chennai & now I left the job in Chennai & now I am not staying in Chennai And I will not go back to Chennai for job purpose because now I am searching for jobs in Hubli or Dharwad. Now I am staying with my parents in Dharwad at my present address. Because my father got Heart Attack for the 3RD time so he is Heart Patient. So please do the needful for the same issue.

So Please do the needful for the same issue.

And I am waiting for your positive reply as soon as possible.

This is my humble request. Please sir…………………………………………….

Thanks & Regards,
            Praveen Kumar V Hosamani
            Dharwad
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Tata Docomo — Gprs settings for 5130 nokia

Hemant patare
              ur customer executives r sending settings but of no use because . .
              1. Nokia 5130 has no option for manual...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [2]

Tata Docomo — Lost Sim Card

Maheshwara Reddy
              i lost my sim card with number [protected] & mobile on 30/11/2009 in the morning 9:00 clock.. please deactivate the service...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [125]

saurabh tiwari
              dear sir,
              i have a proablem with my docomo sim after we restart mobile it will work only 15 mins after that if we make a call then it shows only call progress and drop with a message of network fail and sms also not sent its also shows only sending process after sometime it will be failed.
              one more proablem is also held the sim is restarting mobile handsets after few minutes i will check my handset other sim are working properly. ialso nuse other handsets with this sim but the proablem is same. i try these handsets with this sim nokia n93, sony erricson j230i, nokia2626, nokia1600, sigmatel w580.
              i agree with this proablem.

This is Firoz I want to start this sim card, # is [protected]
              That sim will disconnect automatically. Plz let me know ASAP.

SOUVIK DATTA
                I CANNOT SEND MMS FROM MY DOCOMO SIM USING COMPATABLE MMS HANDSET (NOKIA 2700 CLASSIC). IT SAYS SERVICE UNAVAILABLE,CONTACT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER.
                i can't access the mms that i resived even i entered the correct user name and password its asking to enter correct password/user name; do something
                i have recieved a mms but it cannot delivered on my phone. retrieve the mms at http://mms.tatadocomo.com/mms.use[protected] number to login with passward:cocuska
                please verify
                thanks...
                nimisha
                e-mail:nimisha.[protected]@ymail.com
                tfgrdwjwqldpkewdxwe cxbwecxuibyui hmn bfwqt78fshwqkodx fsdfwqydsgjqwds fdhwqfgdjqwgdxkjhqwb
                hello sir
                i have resived mss form[protected] he told me login to http://mss.tatadocomo.com/mss/[protected]
                what we can do sir
                A mms masage is send my frend but i have not receive this message and company message receive and said u have one mms and lgin tatadocmo mms in internet but i have browsing tatadocomo mms internet site but i had not find my mms.so please help me hoe to open this massage
                I cant send or receive mms my no is [protected]
                My Number [protected]
                I've registered complaints twice on the call center regarding MMS.

As I am using Samsung star nxt gt s5233s phone. And if somebody sends me an MMS i get the SMS that u've recieved an MMS and to check the MMS go through the website mms.tatadocomo.com/mms/ using the given userame & password. While i'd all the valid settings for MMS nd GPRS.

Still my problem is not resolved.

So please get the problem solved at the earliest possible...
                I have recieved mms from TA-54334 on [protected] ... how to see that person
                plz send me the details from where iam getting mms

Tata Docomo — network coverage

krs
                  First congrats to bring the new scheme 1paise/pulse.
                  But before introducing this you must have...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [18]

Nikhil Vaman Poojary
                  The network of Tata Docomo is very poor in Vakola,Santacruz(E),Mumbai-400055.In spite of registering complaint 3 times the network is till the same.The call doesn't get connected the first time .I need to call 2-3 times to get a call connected to a desired telephone number.They just say our network team is working on the network issue but this is the way work is done they should really quit the telecommunication market.
                  My number is [protected]
                  You shoul d raise a complaint with tata docomo call center

1. www.babuchak.com (Free of cost)

My name is Venkatesh, my office is located at fort, Mangrol Manison 204 Bora Bazar street, 1st floor, Room no 10, fort, mumbai 400 001. I bought your tata docomo connection three months back for which you have given me the number [protected]. I am facing network problem in my office. I have also complained to your customer service 08-10 times but still the network problem has not solved.
                  So I request you to look in to the network problem at earliest.

Waiting for your positive reply,

Venkatesh
                  Hey Venkatesh,

I also work in Bora Bazaar lane behind SBI, but I didnt found any network problem...

I too have DOCOMO..

Hey brother, just try to refresh your cell phone or try your sim in some of the ORIGINAL Handsets instead of Chinese handsets.

And anand thanks for stating Babuchak.com, as I was hunting for docomo online recharge since its launch from august

kartheek pesaru
                    If I am Calling Other phone from my docomo mobile it shows error message i.e., "Connection Error"

and if any incoming calls it rings 2 or more times in a call how can i find this problem
                    hi this is saif
                    i have an issue abt the post paid bill which is pending the actuall amount is 2000rs as i dont have any job iam not able to pay the bill so people are calling me from docomo's office and infact iam also feeling very embaraced abt this so plz help me.

saif
                    hi this is saif
                    i have an issue abt the post paid bill which is pending the actuall amount is 2000rs as i dont have any job iam not able to pay the bill so people are calling me from docomo's office and infact iam also feeling very embaraced abt this so plz help me what to do plz suggest me

i am using nokia n79 handset.from last 15 days i am facing a problem with connection error even i have a full signal.The custamer care is not able to slove the problem and r escaping by giving useless soltions
                    I am having tata docomo no [protected]
                    i always use docomo internet but now a days my internet does not open some times the internet opens unfortunately it gives very bad speed in bytes
                    i wish that you may please solve my problem
                    My hand set is NOKIA 2730C
                    The costumer care is not able to solve the problem and r escaping by giving useless solutions

Jaisingh Gaikwad
                      I recharged my pre-paid docomo phone, [protected], registered in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, on the 17th of November 2009, with Rs.99 special recharge. I got a confirmation message from TATA DOCOMO stating that the recharge was successful. The transaction ID for the same is[protected]. The scheme available, as per told to me by my retailer, was that I'll be getting 909 national SMSes free, for period of 99 days. But even after 24hours of recharging, the scheme was not activated. I had subscribed to this scheme before also, and was quite happy with it. I called up 121, the customer care helpline, on the 18th of November and spoke with a customer care executive, to no avail. They informed me that the scheme was stopped since the 1st of November 2009. Please note, that if the scheme was stopped, how did I get a successful recharge SMS from TATA DOCOMO? I did not get any talk-time, nor was the scheme activated. Where have my Rs.99 gone then?

Santhosh Kumar
                        I have a problem with my new Tata Docomo Prepaid mobile services. My friends & family members have reported me several times that they have tried to call my number but it says network busy or not reachable. The same problem occurs for another Tata Docomo number as well.
                        Sometimes even while calling from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo sucks! Get Network error even though it shows full signal strength.
                        Please try to figure out these kind of issues sooner else we will have to throw ur sim cards in garbage and walk away.

Tata Docomo — NETWORK BUSY... NETWORK BUSY....=TATA DOCOMO

Shaikh
                          It is really waste to change to Tata docomo.. always network busy...
                          Day before yestarday I was in Train and called...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments [7]

Tata DoCoMo, Prepaid Mobile Connection — Outgoing barring on Mobile No. 9028961049 without any intimation

Krishna Kumar Kesarwani
                          Subject : Complaint Against your Mr. Amit pandey, Area manager ( Tata Docomo) posted at your Nagpur office.
                          Ref:....
                          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]

Amol Dilip Patil
                          HI ,

I am using tata docomo GSM sim card from last 3 month but I am facing the problem of Network Coverage.

I already raise the complaint regarding this but not any improvement is happend. will you please provide

network coverage so that I can make my business active.

My mobile no [protected]
                          नमस्कार मित्रानो मी दिनांक ८-८-२००९ पासुन टाटा डोकोमो ची मोबाइल सेवा वापरीत आहे परन्तु मल एकाही दिवशी टाटा डोकोमो चे नेटवर्क चांगले मिलाले नाही कम्प्लेन केली तरी सुद्धा त्यात फरक पदत नाही कम्प्लेन केल्यानांतर वर्षा महास्ब्दे या बईसहेबान्नी थोडी कल सोसा लव कर च तुम्हाला चांगले नेटवर्क मिलेल आम्चे काम चालु आहे आसे उत्तर दिले परन्तु लव कर च म्हंजे किती दिवस लगतिल ते संगत नाहित माझी आपनाला विनंती कि आपन टाटा डोकोमो हि सेवा वप्रत असाल तर सोडून दया किंवा घेत असाल तर घेउ नका हि विनंती
                          माझा डोकोमो नम्बर ९०२९५७३८९८ अस आहे.
                          दिलीप स्वामी
                          Iam also facing network problem with TATA DOCOMO. there is a lot of network problem with TATA DOCOMO. I talk to customer care representative he assure me to rectify the same within 2 week but still the problem is not solved even when i search manually i did not get aircel in the list they said they have congestion free network but in reality they have no network. iam living in Gramam near mavelikara (pin 689645) Alappuzha Dis
                          i am using tata docomo since 2 years, about 4 months back they unknowingly added live aarti on my mobile, i have called on155223 &also send sms for discontinuation which they promptly agreed by sending me reply sms, but till the date company is deducting 11 rs.every week by sending me sms after repeatedly calling for denial of service.---can anybody from co. help me? my no. is [protected].

Recently Discussed