Voltas Ltd.

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015

Tel: +91 79 6630 1100

Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda

4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005

Tel: +91 26 5235 1706

Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru

7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka

Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut

Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai

Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu

Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)

No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001

Tel: +91 65 7662 2377

Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur

Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747

Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur

C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001

Tel: +91 23 1266 5828

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin

Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala

Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana

293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002

Mob: +91 98 5510 8444

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow

Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010

Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim

B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001

Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai

504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat

207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007

Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761

Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune

2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003

Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433

Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati

8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507

Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)

D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad

7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana

Tel: +91 40 6674 3001

Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam

Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018

+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur

25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar

G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada

32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004

+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum

TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore

No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur

Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore

A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Awesome

Voltas related photos (750)

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

manik31
Hi we, sogefi MNR filtration India pvt ltd have purchase 3 VOltas water dispensers and two of them are not working since few days. we have contacted Dhruvathare Airconditioning- from whom we have purchased these dispensers and also who are 'authorised service' people for Voltas. we contacted Mr.Feroz and as per his advice we forwarded a mail to him and spoken to hima nd his collegues fro morethan 10 times to explain. after all these also no body came to us wo attend the problem. we are a manfacturing setup and my employees are dependent on these water dispensers for their water need. we are faciing very bad response from your service person who is not bothering to attend our calls and needs. hope to clear this by next 24 hours. Manikumar HR Head Sogefi MNR Filtration India PVt ltd Kasavanahalli.Bangalore. [protected] manikumar.[protected]@sogefigroup.com

[May 27, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear [protected]@gmail.com,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

Dear [protected]@gmail.com,

Neha Sengar
    I M.S.SENGAR purchased a 1.5 ton ac from voltas bt now its not working properly, there is no cooling in the ac. I complained in the costumer care alot many times bt the costumer care is not taking any action...my complain nos. are [protected], [protected], ...etc etc i am fedup of doing complains.plz take some action otherwise tell us directly i[censored] can't fix it, we will call somebody else, my split ac is in warranty period. i hope so that now i will get good service from voltas and u will take some action. this bad service is making a bad image in front o[censored]s...i trusted ur company, don't break our trust from voltas...

Dear Neha Sengar,

Voltas
    plz reply to us as fast as possible bcoz its urgent ...plz take some action and call us
    do something in 24 hours otherwise i will go to consumer forum

cuteeantara
      I baught voltas 185 EYR split 1.5 ac last year through online from snapdeal.we odered it on 27 th june 2014a and they delivered after 20 days.from the very beginning the ac does not cool properly.but being a occassional user we could not understand the problem immediately.recently water was dribbling frommy ac..i launched my complaint dated 16th may..they took my ac for a week and give it back to me on 23rd of may..but again the problem recurs.again there remains the cooling problem.so i just want a complete solution..do change my ac immediately otherwise i have to go to the consumer forum and will take immediate action against your company.my complaint id of 16th may was [protected]..my recent complaint id is [protected]..my registered mobile number is [protected]..

Dear cuteeantara,

Dear Cuteeantara,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@gmail.com. Have a nice day.

Online Team Voltas

Antara Roy
        we baught voltas 185 EYR split 1.5 ac last year through online from snapdeal.we odered it on 27 th june 2014 and they delivered after 20 days.from.the very beginning the ac does not cool properly.recently water was dribbling from.my ac..i launched my complaint dated 16th may..they took my ac for a week and give it back to me on 23rd of may..but again the problem recurs..so i just want a complete solution..do change my ac immediately otherwise i have to go to the consumer fforum immediately against your company
        Dear Antara Roy,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number, mobile number and email ID at [protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

prasanth thadathivila
          I bought a one tonn A/C on 6/2/2014.The cooling of the system was comparitively low but as an occational user i managed it somehow.During the summer season from feb 2015 to may 2015 i used the A/C during night and the electricity bill had increased alarmingly.I approached the Voltas service center thiruvananthapuram{crystal care system} and after a series of calls and repairs finally on 26.5.2015 they told that condensor has to be replaced total Rs 8161/[ condensor Rs 5015 and gas charge 3146/].My grievance is that the condensor was in damage before feb 2015 itself, but it was detected only in may and therefor this may be replaced without additional expense

[May 26, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear prasanth thadathivila,

drskm.ane
            We have complained the agency regarding the issue with A/C which is still under warranty... Twice they told they will come but nobody turned up. Even the customer care closed the complaint without resolving the issue... The issue which we are facing is sometimes our Voltas Split A/C does cooling and sometimes not at all. Its a one and a half tone A/C. We have been experiencing a very bad service from the Tata company for the 1st time. Please do look into the matter and solve our issue as soon as possible. Otherwise we have to move to some higher authority. Thank you.

Complaint regarding A/C not  being solved by agency

Dear drskm.ane,

rhode
              Hi Team, I have sending you mail from on 2013. But there is no response from u people. I have called many times to voltas customer care but its like a complaining to a deaf people. i was really frustrated about voltas product. In warranty period itself i got many issues and problem in my split AC product, in that period itself i did not find any solutions. Now without warranty period still all the issues and product problems arrises i don't know what is the solutions. Last week voltas service person informed me that cylinder, coil in problem it may cost 7000 approximately. i have spend that 7000rs amount and again water leak problem arising. i have called many times to the service people last thursday but none have response me. "NATIONAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEERS" who giving 3 years service but stiil i could not able to find solution. i dont know whether they are a engineer or un-educated engineers? they did not solving and same problem keeps on coming. So my conclusion problem will keeps of coming for my AC product from the date of my purchase but i wont get any solutions from you people. I wasted my 33K in VOLTAS AC without using it properly at least for one year. I will never buy another VOLTAS product as long as I live. It was the worst conversation I had ever had with a service rep and customer care person. I no longer recomend VOLTAS products to all my friends, colleagues and well-wishers due to worst service. I am very dissatisfied and I will tell my friends that VOLTAS has the most unsatisfactory service that I have been exposed to! Am just seeing your valid response for this mail or i have to complaint in consumer court with all my details.

worst product in my life time and no response from the company
              Dear rhode,

Voltas
              I have already wrote many email to the mail id what you have mentioned me above. But no response from them. Please see my screen shot mails.

Dear rhode,

laxmi sriram
                I have purchased Voltas 1.5 ton split air condiitoner on 10th May from Croma Store, Himalayan Mall, Ahmedabad. Today it is 25th still the AC is no use to me as it not functional. At the time of purchase, I have specifically enquired if service would be available at evening since being employed no one is in the house in day and it was agreed for the same. Even after repeated reminders AC was installed after 5 days and also reluctance about the time of visit i.e. evening though specifically agreed at the time of purchase. Since electric installation was required, as per assurance of your representative of voltas, I have been calling the electrician every day but representative from Voltas not turned up and on 15th he came without informing us. Right from beginning the AC is not cooling the room and I have been calling and I have been informed day before yesterday that gas is to be refilled and it will take another two three days. I am surprised how a new AC will have such problem and also this is the response from reputed company like Voltas. I once again request to solve my grievance and take immediate steps for making the AC functioning i.e. cooling before the summer is over as the very purpose of purchase of the same will be defeated and also will have a lasting adverse effect about the company's after sales service.

Dear laxmi sriram,

mehta vikas
                  1.5 TONNES SPLLIT AC OF VOLTAS BOUGHT IN AUGUST 2014 AND SUPPLIED BY COMPANY THROUGH A DEALER IN JHANDEWALAN NEAR KAROL BAGH DELHI. ON REQUEST FOR 1ST SERVICE THE TECHNICIAN FOUND IN LAST WEEK OF APRIL 2015 THAT THERE IS NO GAS AND BLOWER IS BROKEN . EVEN AFTER REPEATED REMINDER GIVING COMPLAINT REFERENCE IT IS NOT RECTIFIED AND ALMOST ONE MONTH HAS PASSED . WITHOUT FIXING THE PROBLEM THE CO. /CALL CENTER IS SENDING SMS THAT COMPLAINT HAS BEEN LOOKED INTO .EVEN THOUGH NOTHING IS DONE AND THERE SERVICE CENTER IS WITHIN 2 KMS OF THE PLACE OF INSTALLATION OF AC. ON PHONE, THEY SAY IT IS BEING LOOKED INTO BUT NOTHING IS DONE.
                  Dear mehta vikas,

mittal10
                    I have launched complaint no. [protected] for cooling problem in my voltas AC.. Complaint attended after 10 days.. They did some service & told me problem is resolved.. when i asked for warranty of service, they told me they dont provide.. but assured me that it is resolved completely. i paid charges whatever they asked.. Now, within one month, same problem started.. cooling issue in AC.. Voltas is just making money by not resolving issue properly.. when i complained about the same, they told me to launch other complaint & also they told that i have to pay charges for that.. Please look into it & take proper action against such useless service centers..

[May 25, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear mittal10,

Dear mittal10,

Gerald Rajan
                      I Have purchased this AC on 10th march 2015. but within one water said dripping from AC. MECHANIC came and attended . but now again same probelm as started i have lodged complaint on 21/05/15 complaint no[protected] still no body as attended. i contacted helpline on 24/05/15 he said technician will come.but i want know this is new AC why this problem is existing. i have stop AC for last 3 days. i request please look this matter seriously. thank you RAJAN GERALD MOBILE NO [protected] shop name world visionNX, SHOP NO2/3 shivdam coplex ambernath east tel no[protected]

[May 24, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Gerald Rajan,

Dear Gerald Rajan,

anuj91
                        I have had an extremely disappointing experience with Voltas air conditioner and would never recommend a voltas product to anyone. I purchased a Voltas Ac 183CYA 3 star window unit on 29-apri-15l from Mahajan Electronics, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. Buying and getting an AC installed is a simple process which should not take more than 2 hours. But due to poor quality product and service I have wasted a lot of time The first unit which was installed was found to be dead on arrival by the installation technician. I received a new unit on the same day and it was also installed by the same technician on 29 April itself. So 1 complete day was wasted in installation. However upon installation I observed a strange loud noise coming from the compressor, but the technician assured me that it is the actual sound and nothing is wrong with the product. However the sound becomes intolerably loud if the air conditioner runs continuously for a few hours. Upon seeing the same model making no noise at a relatives place, I complaint again about noise. After 3-4 days of repeated complaining only did technician showed up and he was very reluctant in accepting that the unit is faulty. After 2 days of filing complaint on 19-May my air conditioner has been picked up by Ace Engineering (authorized service centre), Rajouri Garden for repair work. On 23-05 service center returned the ac, however this time there is new problem that unit is not at ll cooling the room Point of concern. 1. Why did the technician who came for installation lie in the first place? 2. Why was the technician who came after filing complaint reluctant in accepting that unit is defective? 3. I[censored]nit has been faulty on arrival why is company repairing it and not replacing it? 4. Due to the repeated installation and removal the wall around the a/c frame has become dirty with hand marks of your technicians and even cracks have come up. Who will pay for getting it fixed? 5. Why did the service centre did not check the unit befoe fixing it, now i need to send it again, again waste my time dealing with servive centre people to get unit picked up.

[May 23, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear anuj91,

Voltas
                        My complaint no [protected]. ACE Engg phone always says switched off.
                        Complaint not still attended.
                        can u help any way
                        Dear Customer (madhukilambi ),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
                        i had got gas refilled in split ac after paying 2900/- on 20.06.2016. on 23.08.2016 i complaint of ac not cooling. till date more than 20 calls made to Voltas customer care and service center. Complaint number [protected] dated 23.08.2016. no one has come and ASM Mr. Bhavesh Sharma [protected] does not respond to calls / messages.
                        My recommendations dont buy Voltas ac very poor products and absolute un professional customer care.
                        Voltas Customer Care's response, Aug 29, 2016
                        Dear sharmahst,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your correct complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team

anchal khemka
                          i purchased a Voltas AC 1.5 ton 183DY on[protected], That means it's warranty is up to[protected], I made a complaint in month of April of the AC fan and compressor, which was not working at all.. the technician changed the motor, but it creating certain sound, then I made a another complaint about that sound some days before the warranty expires, but their technician came after the day of warranty expires.. in the middle of repairing, he was checking the bill and all, he saw the warranty expiry date, and stops repairing. we told him we made a complaint in warranty only, but he didn't listen a word, and left the AC in between.. and from there on, my AC is giving more problem, fan is again making sounds, electronic control system is also not working properly, and cooling get poorer.

Bill

Dear anchal

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID, at [protected]@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

voltas

Elias Joy
                            Pls dont buy voltas ac. They cheat people buy selling fraud products. Customer name : Elias Joy Contact Number : [protected] Request No : [protected] made on 25th APRIL 2015 Reference history : [protected] made on 11th APRIL 2015 I have purchased Voltas product (1.1 ton ac, 5 star) from Kochi ( Green cooling, Tripunnithura) on[protected]. Bill invoice is attached with this mail for ur reference. I have complaint on this AC since when it is installed. My complaint is, after turning on the ac, few water drops are coming behind the blower. As preliminary, i informed to the shop ( Green cooling). They send the technicians immediatly and they assume that drainage problem and they just reworked on drainage. After that, complaint still remains, . Again i called and complained regarding the same issue, after some days, in December i think, their technicians from the shop came and they assume that complaint if because of low gas may be, and they came another day with gas and refilled and checked. Still complaint is on. Then after December, mid in January, i requested the shop to take back my ac why because its been complaint since it is installed. then they told me that, they will send good technician to analyse what my complaint is and if it can't be rectified, they can request for replacement. Then a technician came to my home after several days, think thats in February, he found that he can't do anything since there is problem occurred while manufacturing. I were out of station for for a month time, when i retuned, i called shop for my ac to be replaced or complaint to be rectified. Then the shop guy told me that, voltas only can do the complaint rectification in this case and i should call the voltas toll free number. Then I registered complaint on 11th APRIL 2015 with request number [protected]. 9 days after making complaint, one guy ( Mr. Siju - Ph: [protected] ) called me and they send two technicians to my home. i wasn't not at home, because they send technician in short notice period of few hours. Then the technicians came and they didn't checked the ac properly. then again mr. Siju called me informed me, there is no issue that his technician can find out, drainage is k, gas level is ok, everything ok. Then i asked him, did u see the water drops coming out from ac. then he replied, his technician didnt noticed that. And then he told me that, he is closing that complaint why because he is having issue if a complain is opened more than 10 days. Then i requested him, pls don't close the complaint, i need to check. Then he said, if that problem occurs again, it will be rectified as early as possible. on 25th of APRIL, i returned to home and i checked the ac. Again the complaint is on. i felt water spills from blower at 11 pm. Then what i did was, i took my camera and shooted all the drops slowly coming out from blower. that time itself, i have made the same complaint on voltas toll free number with request no : [protected]. On next day morning itself, i send the footage to Mr. Siju, and he checked and reverted me with replay that this complaint, he is seeing for the first time and he will directly come and see what my complaint is. Then, there were no replay from him for few days. Again, i called him and asked the status. Then he said that, he will be coming to within a few days. on April first week, Mr. Siju visited my home inspected the ac and he found that the problem is genuine at the same time he called (mr. Mohan - [protected]) and he said that the problem may be because of the cooling coil and this cooling coil need to be changed. Then, they assure that everything will be alright within a few days and will revert back. Then, there were no replay from them for few days, then I again called mr. Mohan, he didn't picked up. Then i called voltas toll free number, and one of voltas customer care executive has connected my call to Mr. Anil ( guess service head - kerala) I talked to mr. Anil on 8th April 2015 regarding the issue via your call centre guy and he committed me that this problem will be rectified by 12th APRIL 2015. Then i waited till 12th of APRIL and i called Mr. Mohan on 12th of april since there were no revert from Mr. Mohan. Every time when i am calling Mr. Mohan, he will be very busy he says and he says me that he will call me back. After evening, when he is not reverted with a call, i used to call him again. And on 12th APRIL 2015, he said, we will replace the indoor unit as early as possible. He is waiting for confirmation mail from some others. Then i requested him, pls do it fast. on 14th April I called him and checked, what is the status, he said under processing and will replaced soon. on 16th i called him and checked, he said will be replaced soon. everytime, i need to call him twice to talk to him. he won't call back usually. on 16th, i have intimated him, this is the limit and your making baffoon on customers and I will go to consumer court. His replay was cool and funny " Sir, you may do as you wish". On 18th morning, i called mohan, then he said that they can't replace the ac this time, they will change the cooling coil as early as possible. Then i asked him, whats is " as early as possible " means. He was saying like he can't do anything, he is just a private company employee, his company is a corporate, so if any case or court things, they will take care. Then I asked him to mail me the status of my complaint which i request for a status mailer as a customer. then he said that, he will do it., But i didn't see any email from him on that day, then on 19th morning i called Mr. Mohan again and requested for mail. He said, he will send that day itself and he asked for my email id. i have given my email id texted to him on 19th April morning itself. Also, i have get the number of Mr. ANIL( - [protected]) from him called him. I have told him that its been quite long that am suffering from this complaint and please get me out this in two days, if not i will be going to consumer court. His replay was also easy like what Mr. Mohan said. Then I requested anil also to send me a mail. Then he said, he will send it that day itself. Again on 20th, I called Mr. Anil, since there were no mails from both guys, ( Mr. Mohan and Mr Anil), i asked him to sent the mail and am going for consumer court. He said, " sir. pls do as you wish. we can only change the part and he can't assure any time for that " .And also, i have called your toll free number for emailer status of my complaint and they said they will call me back, till time it is not happened. They dont value customer. Please dont be in a unnecessary trouble by buying this brand. Better buy another one.

Voltas A/C not able to use from the date of purchase not fixed yet not replaced !!!
                            Dear Elias Joy,

Voltas
                            Very bad. We customer should never buy VOLTAS product. I support you Mr. Elias Joy. My mobile is [protected]

kshitijsrivastava
                              Purchased VOLTAS SAC SILER-3S-3 Air Conditioner in May 2013.Though recently their is a problem that has occurred in it. My AC is not at all cooling.First I thought that it need some time to cool so I put it on cool mode for whole 1 hour but the result was still negative. So I contacted VOLTAS customer care no : [protected] Date : 8-May-2015 City : Lucknow(my address) Complaint no : [protected] Initial response was ok and the customer care lady ensured me that the engineer will pay a visit to my house the next day. But no engineer came.After waiting for 2 days I again called them and the executive told me that last time my address was by mistake recorded as Allahabad(a district in Uttar Pradesh) though I live in Lucknow.She again gave me another date.But still no one came.Since then I have been daily calling them and their(customer executive) response is still the same.Again and again they give the next day date but nobody comes.Every time I caIl the customer care they make a new lame excuse. It is 21st May 2015 now and I am still waiting. It is very disturbing and disappointing that the complaint that I made is being neglected to such an extent.Such poor customer service from a respectable company like Voltas is never expected. Please ensure that my complaint should not be overlooked like this and my AC get the appropriate repairing. Mobile no : [protected]

[May 21, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear kshitijsrivastava,

alwin_f
                                From: Fernandes, Alwin Sent: 21/05/2015 09:57 To: 'Vcare /UPBG/DEL' Cc: '[protected]@voltas.com' Subject: RE: [protected] Hi Voltas, Not sure if you guys are reading email and again there has been no technician visit inspite of getting a assurance from VOLTAS Regards, Alwin Fernandes Manager - Customer Services Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. Infinity IT Park, Mumbai Tel: +[protected] extn 9523 Mobile: +91 [protected] alwin.[protected]@tata-aig.com People, Performance & Passion From: Fernandes, Alwin Sent: 20/05/2015 12:38 To: 'Vcare /UPBG/DEL' Cc: '[protected]@voltas.com' Subject: RE: [protected] Hi Voltas, Its 1230 now and no one has turned up and can’t keep waiting at home for technician. This is really pathetic service and on top of that there is no revert from your end. Regards, Alwin Fernandes Manager - Customer Services Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. Infinity IT Park, Mumbai Tel: +[protected] extn 9523 Mobile: +91 [protected] alwin.[protected]@tata-aig.com People, Performance & Passion From: Fernandes, Alwin Sent: 19/05/2015 18:07 To: 'Vcare /UPBG/DEL' Subject: RE: [protected] Hi Voltas, No one has turned up yet to check the AC and not sure why is the service not being provided Regards, Alwin Fernandes Manager - Customer Services Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. Infinity IT Park, Mumbai Tel: +[protected] extn 9523 Mobile: +91 [protected] alwin.[protected]@tata-aig.com People, Performance & Passion From: Fernandes, Alwin Sent: 19/05/2015 14:06 To: 'Vcare /UPBG/DEL' Subject: RE: [protected] Dear Customer Service, I spoke to the ASM and he in turn directed me towards another ASM... Please help me in sending a technician home for repairing my AC. I really don’t want to be bothered with making multiple calls [protected] – Jaykumar Regards, Alwin Fernandes Manager - Customer Services Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. Infinity IT Park, Mumbai Tel: +[protected] extn 9523 Mobile: +91 [protected] alwin.[protected]@tata-aig.com People, Performance & Passion From: Vcare /UPBG/DEL [mailto:[protected]@voltas.com] Sent: 19/05/2015 10:19 To: Fernandes, Alwin Subject: Re: [protected] Dear Sir/Madam, We thankfully acknowledge the receipt of your email and sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your SR to our Mumbai branch Service Head to take immediate action and resolve the issue. Please find here the contact details of ASM Akash Salve [protected] For further information, please feel free to contact us. Best Regards, Shivaputrappa.Patil Customer Care:[protected] /[protected]. SMS to 56677. Email: [protected]@voltas.com On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Fernandes, Alwin wrote: Hi Voltas, I have made a request to get the Windown AC 1 ton to be checked as its not cooling. No one has turned up yet and would like someone technician to come and fix the AC issue. Its high summer and cant do without AC. Regards, Alwin Fernandes Manager - Customer Services Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. Infinity IT Park, Mumbai Tel: +[protected] extn 9523 Mobile: +91 [protected] alwin.[protected]@tata-aig.com People, Performance & Passion ________________________________________ From: Alwin [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com] Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 8:30 PM To: [protected]@voltas.com; Fernandes, Alwin Subject: Please do something about my ac

Dear alwin_f,

Dear alwin_f,

Voltas — AC is not working properly

grvgupta22
                                  I bought a new AC on dated[protected] from Soni electronics Mangolpuri New Delhi. I was very happy to bought this product...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

amit8912
                                  Dear Sir I made a AC installation request on 16.05.2015 having request [protected]. Every-time I call them they say the technician will visit today but I didnt got any call. So please do something so that I can get my AC installed and other customers will also not suffer due to there poor service. Thank you.

[May 20, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear amit8912,

Voltas
                                  Still I m waiting for Installation.
                                  Dear amit8912,

ria vig
                                    Sir / mam We have purchased a window ac last year from dwarka ...after purchase of three days it startinstarting creating problem...there was no cooling in th room .. So we filed a compaint in voltas comapny to check what is the problem after on day the technician came n n told us dat there is no problem in your ac so we forced him to show us the rook temperture whether it is same as displaying on ac but he refused n argued with use. So later agian the problem continues...it is not working properly there was no cooling .. We have suffered alot afte payng 27000 rupees for the ac ... Then again we called in company to chek again the ac after three or furth month they came again the same techinician who came last time ...we told him dat the buttons on the ac n cooling is not working so he take the buttons box out of the ac n went away after some time when he came back with a new button box but it was of white colour n the ac is creme colour it was looking weird so we told hik to bring the same colour he said no we are not having same colour ... Now its warranty period is over n our ac still not working; not cooling the room even we can not feel cooling standing in front of it ..plz take strict actioj against dis otherwise i have to take action against your company i m very serious aout dis ..plz do revet

Dear ria vig,

Istadeva Mishra
                                      I have purchased Voltas 1.2 Ton split AC. I requested installation request No. [protected] dated 14th of May 2015. I have followed up with them for at least 10 times on the customer care [protected], Every time i got response that the technician will visit my house today. Sadly the product is not installed till 19th of May 2015. I am provided mobile no of a technician which is not working. The customer care executive are themselves not sure about the visit. I have requested them that if they are not able to get the AC installed i will get it done from other technician but i received response that if i get it installed from other technicians the warantee will be canceled.

[May 19, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Dear Istadeva Mishra,