Voltas Customer Care

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015
Tel: +91 79 6630 1100
Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda
4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005
Tel: +91 26 5235 1706
Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru
7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka
Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut
Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai
Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)
No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001
Tel: +91 65 7662 2377
Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur
Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021
Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747
Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur
C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001
Tel: +91 23 1266 5828
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin
Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala
Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana
293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002
Mob: +91 98 5510 8444
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow
Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim
B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001
Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai
504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat
207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007
Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761
Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune
2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003
Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433
Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati
8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507
Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)
D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad
7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana
Tel: +91 40 6674 3001
Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam
Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018
+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur
25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar
G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada
32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004
+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum
TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore
No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur
Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore
A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Good

Voltas related photos (735)

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

jasnik
Hello I have purchaed voltas gold split ac about 2 yrs back.october last yr my ac stops working.i called dugri service centre, ludhiana to come nd fix the problem.three persons jatinder ([protected])devinder ([protected])bablu ([protected]) came nd after checking they confirmed that indoor motor nd pcb needs to replace nd demanded 1000 rs for fixing the problem.its been 8 months nobody came to fix d problem.i called nd visited service centre many times bt nobody paid attention. Now i request you to fix d ac problem or otherwisei hv to knock d doors of consumer court. Jasnik singh ([protected])

[May 18, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear jasnik,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

ravikumar0007
    This is on warranty. I call to coustumer care on 8th May in morning 8:20 is not registered again I call on 9th May it registered. 10th May one technician come says there's gas problem on it I will come tomorrow I will do it okay. No one come there, then I call again one technician come on 14th May get water dispenser say it will okay on 15th May and it come to me also. It comes to me on 16th May with a big problem that I put the water ken on it all of water is coming in all machinery and to surface and today's ill nearly 15 calls to coustumer care and also to senior management but there's no response there to satisfy me and I also wants to replace my water dispenser THANK YOU [protected]

[May 17, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear ravikumar0007,

Dear ravikumar0007,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@gmail.com.

vijay.kry
      Dear sir, We are requisting to u, i am purchased an voltas ac 1.5 ton from croma electric iscon ahmdabaad gujrat on 20/04/2015, i have facing a cooling problem from day one still not solved by the vendor, we have login the complain many time but not givan satisfactory answer, so pl my special request to u, pl do the needful on priority nasis Regards Vijay koriya [protected]

ac not work properly in one day

[May 16, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear vijay.kry,

Dear vijay.kry,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

komal ruchie
        I have been following up with voltas from past a month for Window AC servicing. Finally an engineer came for servicing and gave a class service that the ac doesnt cool at all and only fan is working. Moreover he kept the stablizer open(wire input box is wide open). I again requested for another engineer and since then noone approached. Charges communicated were also different. Never thought such pathetic and disgusting services from such a good brand like VOLTAS. FYI : [protected], [protected], [protected]. All the false comments and commitments made by such a reputed brand. Hope to get the trust back.

[May 15, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear komal ruchie,

Dear komal ruchie,

remuna
          Regarding the above subject I contacted customer care through contact no.[protected]. Also they registered my complain vide complain no.[protected] and assures very confidently that it will be solved within 24 hours or may be less. But I received a phone call after 24 hours from a local dealer in Amalapuram M/s. Billa Coolers stating that We are looking after all complaints in this area for Voltas. Then the technician came in the evening and they don't know how to open the cover of the AC. Any how they opened and cheked gas position, and told Sir Gas is very low, we will come tomorrow and check where is the leakage and rectify. But after that no body attended for the service. and a message came from the customer care that your complaint has been resolved. Then immediately I contacted to the customer care . Then they replied we will reopen your complain. After that nobody came upto 15/05/05 where as I gave complain on 10/05/15. This type of service Voltas is providing. I purchased my Split AC on 02/10/2014 as per their warranty Compressor warranty is for 5 years and 2 free services.

Dear remuna,

Online TeamVoltas
          Dear remuna,

Dear Remuna,

Rajeev Kumar79
            Dear Sir, I have logged my registration on 11th May 2015 for AC installation which I bought from Croma, Vaibhav Khand, Ghaziabad. Today is 14th may 2015 still it is not get installed. We tried on customer care No, they are are not responding. Pls entertain our complaint, we are now fed up with Voltas services due to poor responce & delay in services Thanks, Rajeev Kumar

[May 14, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Rajeev Kumar79,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number, mobile number and email ID at [protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

nilesh_funk
              Sir, my ac is not working.I have complained thousands of time bt ur technicians r unable to repair mt ac.thy keep on changing me but still the ac is not working properly.I am moving to consumes court i[censored] r not willing to do anything. regards Nilesh [protected] [protected] delhi

[May 13, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear nilesh_funk,

Dear nilesh_funk,

Praful Poddar
                Dear voltas team, its really disappointing to see the response for my complaint. My AC is in the last few days of its 1 yr warranty period, and its been 2 days I am waiting for a resolution. Please help. Invoice: SMT02042 Request no: [protected] Regards Praful Poddar Director - Snapdeal.com

Dear Praful,

Dear Praful Poddar,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

pawansharma2098
                  I purchased a Split AC of Voltas on dated 18/07/2012 but in the next season when it was in warranty period, it stopped cooling. I make a complaint of that and it was checked by the company and they mention the problem of gas leakege I asked them to check the problem why gas is leaking but they ignore while that time my ac was in the warranty period if they check properly and find any fault than it can be covered in the warranty and since i am facing a problem of gas leaking every year and paying a charges for the same and this year when again gas is leakage i request him to find the basic problem of leakage they check and find the problem in condenser and other part. Sir now i want replace the machine as it was not work properly from starting and sir i have lot of time complaint for the same but they always refused, today also i complaint and they told me that they call back in 4 hour but still i don’t get any reply. Product Information :- Product : Split AC Prime (1.5 T) Invoice No. : R-1236 Dated : 18/07/2012 Company Name : Voltas Distributor : Metro Ref. & Electronics Applicant : Pawan Sharma D-193, G.No. 5, Ganga vihar, Delhi – 110094 Mobile NO. [protected], [protected]

[May 12, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear pawansharma2098,

Voltas
                  Still i paying for gas leakage in every season, so i recommend to everyone plz don't buy the voltas ac as after sales service is very poor of voltas.

Again request to everyone plz don't buy the voltas product.

Pawan Sharma
                  Dear pawansharma2098,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Yasink72
                    NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH Voltas and his Retailer. Today[protected] @ 10:05 AM I received a cal against my complaint of water cooler, I am very disappointed with the service provider the technician name Manish called me from +91-[protected], he informed me that there is fault with the Cooler and they need to take this cooler at their service centre I requested them not to take the cooler, many school children's they drink water from this cooler and also many passer by poor and needy people drink water from this water cooler you have to repair it or replace it with the new cooler. He was not able to reply I requested him to put me to his supervisor or Manager one Mr Shaker Alve he came online and he was very arrogant when I told him that this is the third time I have complaint about the faulty cooler why you are not repairing or taking action he was giving me stereophonic answer we have to bring back your cooler at our service centre according to me which is not an solution for my problem. I told him that if you don't attend to my complaint I will complaint to your higher authority on which Mr Shekar welcomed me and asked me to go where ever I can and do whatever you want. I have acces to Consumer Court and then to Media I will not sit quite bcoz this cooler was purchased with the purpose of providing free drinking water for the Poor and needy people of the society.Voltas being an Brand name and spending lots of money on advertisiement but not on after sale service. kindly look into this matter and resolve it amicably. However the Cooler is not working at all...it’s my very bad experience with VOLTAS in within one Month time I had made three complaints Over all I would say you send me the FAULTY Cooler, Please arrange the another brand new tested unit and take this BOX from me ASAP. Yasin [protected]

Yasink72
                      NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH Voltas and his Retailer. Today[protected] @ 10:05 AM I received a cal against my complaint of water cooler, I am very disappointed with the service provider the technician name Manish called me from +91-[protected], he informed me that there is fault with the Cooler and they need to take this cooler at their service centre I requested them not to take the cooler, many school children's they drink water from this cooler and also many passer by poor and needy people drink water from this water cooler you have to repair it or replace it with the new cooler. He was not able to reply I requested him to put me to his supervisor or Manager one Mr Shaker Alve he came online and he was very arrogant when I told him that this is the third time I have complaint about the faulty cooler why you are not repairing or taking action he was giving me stereophonic answer we have to bring back your cooler at our service centre according to me which is not an solution for my problem. I told him that if you don't attend to my complaint I will complaint to your higher authority on which Mr Shekar welcomed me and asked me to go where ever I can and do whatever you want. I have acces to Consumer Court and then to Media I will not sit quite bcoz this cooler was purchased with the purpose of providing free drinking water for the Poor and needy people of the society.Voltas being an Brand name and spending lots of money on advertisiement but not on after sale service. kindly look into this matter and resolve it amicably. However the Cooler working at all...it’s my very bad experience with VOLTAS in within one Month time I had made three complaints Over all I would say you send me the FAULTY Cooler, Please arrange the another brand new tested unit and take this BOX from me ASAP. Yasin [protected]

[May 11, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Ankuralmighty1987
                        I have bought an SPLIT AC[Model number:1852X] which is a 5 Star rater in January 2014 and since then i am having issues with this Split AC. All the time the GAS is leaked and there is no cooling . I have then reported this issue many times[3 times] and your service centre guys rather than identifying the root cause of the issue provided me a workaround of refilling the GAS and now when this issue has again occurred after 1 year of buying they are asking me a charge of Rs 2200/- as it is outside warranty. I think this is completely wrong as the same issue is occurning again and because proper action was not taken before when it was in warranty i am getting suffered.

[May 10, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Ankuralmighty1987,

Voltas — Purchased Faulty Window AC with Worst Service

[email protected]
                          Hi Sir/Madam This is to bring to your kind notice that I have purchased Window AC (Voltas, 1.5 Ton on[protected] from Jyoti...
                          Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Voltas — after sale service of voltas ac-fraud by voltas

sitashok
                          TODAY THE SERVICE MAN CAME AND INSTRUCTED ME TO SWITCH ON THE AC WITHOUTING CLEANING THE FILTERS ETC. ACCORDING TO HIM IT...
                          Complaint category Appliances

Amritkhera
                          I bought a Voltas split A/C on Dec 3 2014 from a sellers on snapdeal called VATANUKOOL AIRCON ENGG 153-154, AKBAR ALI COMPLEX, HOTEL KANCHAN TILAK PALASIA SQUARE, CITY INDORE.I also registered my product on Voltas.Okay, firstly the A/C VOLTAS 1.5 TON 5 STAR 185 EY IMR is a piece of S***t as it freezes during night and works okay in the afternoon.I called the seller first and they made fun of me and asked me all sorts irrelevant questions and nobody came from their side.Then i called VOltas offices and a lady rudely gave me a number which is out of service.As as soon as i tried to confirm the number she slammed the phone down.Then i filled an online complaint/repair form and its was submitted successfully but nobody has contacted me yet.Although India's service sector is famous for its fake courtesy and treat consumers like garbage becuase they themselves are sad anf angry people and they want to spread their sadness to us.This company takes the prize in rudeness and VOLTAS IS THE WORST COMPANY for its aweful customer service...I boycott all TATA products from now on.

[May 09, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shash10
                            I registered a service request with voltas on 25 April, 2015 for my Ac and my AC is within warranty.They claim to deliver services within 24 working hours but till today I.e. 9 May 2015, service has not been provided. I have called them repeatedly and never got a call from them apologizing for delay and today I got an absurd response from there customer care executive that we only register complaints so we don't know the reason for delay. Worst after sales services ever I have witnessed till date.

Dear shashank.[protected]@gmail.com,

jazzy_ravi2k4u
                              Hi Team, I contacted to voltas in regards with my AC service, no one tried to contact us, finally they mentioned in feedback that we are satisfied.This is unacceptable. request no [protected]. I request someone to contact me @ [protected]

[May 08, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Ms. Legal Page Writers Customer Care's response May 08, 2015
                              Hi Sir, we have gone through your issue. For resolving this issue you have an instant remedy to raise your voice against this deficiency by sending a Notice for Replacement/Repair of your AC. May be your AC was having Manufacturing Defect. Our legal team can assist you by providing a well drafted Notice and may also try to resolve your issue on our part by directly contacting the Voltas Customer Grievance Team. For more information you can contact the undersigned.Thanks Regds Mohit Popli Advocate/Author Corplexis Chambers Law Firm Founder: Filemycase.in Patientcause.blogspot.in (Medico-Legal & Consumer Helpline), helpingconsumers.blogspot.in ( Online fraud helpline) Mob : +91-[protected] Email: adv.[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

ASHISHBANSAL5139
                                Sir i had one registered mobile no [protected] in the name of Ashish bansal i had given one complaint on 24/4/15 vide complaint no [protected], there was a visit at our Delhi address and after 10 of waiting period there was again visit and on their side complaint was done taking 1000Rs . But after 30 min i saw there was no use of spare part they changed and again i had to make a complaint now my complaint no is [protected] but already 4 days have passed no one is making any effort to attend rthe complaint you are requested to kindly look into matter at urgent basis thanks

Dear ASHISHBANSAL5139,

Dear ASHISHBANSAL5139,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Voltas — Aluminium coil gas leakage in Voltas A/C

smspraba
                                  I bought Voltas A/C for around 30K (1T 5Star) 3 years back. I hardly used it for 4 months and when the winter started i stopped...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Voltas — Complaint against voltas AC service

manju bisht rawat
                                  Dear Sir/Mam, I having a voltas ac 1.5 ton and using from last 2 years.Today i have called up for service and after my...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

7 hours 39 minutes ago
                                  Voltas
                                  Cheating customers and rude behaviour
                                  7 hours 40 minutes ago
                                  Voltas
                                  voltas ac product company not giving well services
                                  9 hours 24 minutes ago
                                  split ac 1.5 ton model 183 sy
                                  1 days ago
                                  Split AC
                                  8 days ago
                                  Voltas
                                  recent ac purchase and ac repair