Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8013)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel USB Modem - Micromax 2G — Difference between EDGE and GPRS [Resolved]

Arun
Regarding the internet problem......
I bought my Airtel Data card a few days before......
Complaint comments  Comments  (21)Complaint category Internet Services

Niraj Kumar Shah
I am using Airtel micromax 3G (MMX 300G) usb data modem in Ranchi (Jharkhand) its speed is not give me as per airtel Plan 1: Plan 498 for 30 Days with unlimited data access speed 236 kbps. I am always test and witch speed by lots of different speed tester but it near about 85 -125 kbps.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:48:31
I am using BSNL micromax 3G usb data modem in AGRA . its speed is not give me as per airtel Plan 1: Plan 98 for 30 Days with 2 GB data access . I am always test and witch speed by lots of different speed tester but it near about 3 -5 kbps. MY PHONE NO IS [protected]. PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON .

RAHUL SINGH PAL

AGRA-5
hello sir i am using beetel modem & my plan is 2mbps but it is given downloding speed only 40 mbps so what can i do for increase my net speet .please help me my phone no is [protected] ...i hope you give me a batter soltion...but fat sir thankyou...

me
Jagjit singh.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Airtel Postpaid — Bill cycle change with out intimating [Resolved]

rajeevnaircza
    I have a post paid airtel connection from Karnataka circle (Bangalore - [protected]). My billing cycle is 5th of every month....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Nivi Nishant
    I took a new airtel mobiie connection from one of the dealers in Palavakkam, Chennai.
    I submitted all the necessary documents needed for the new connection and got the SIM activated.
    Every thing worked fine for a week when I got up one morning to found my services has been suspended. The reason being stated is "non submission of documents".
    I talked to the dealer, he said he already submitted the documents.I called the customer care, and they said they havent received the documents.
    My mobile remain dead for 2 days, after which the service resumed on itself.
    I thought the issue is resolved.
    But again the next week my services got suspended stating the same reason.
    I was asked to re-submit the documents at any of the Airtel Showroom.
    Im new to Chennai, don’t know any place here. Still I took pain to re submit all the documents to the showroom.
    I was assured that the services will be resumed within 4 hrs, which never happened.
    Every time ,on calling the customer care, I got the same mechanized response that once I re submit the documents, services will be restored within 72 hrs.
    Its more that 4 days that I submitted the documents, but the service is not resumed.
    I have been tortured, mentally harassed for all these days, since I was not able to reach any of my friends, near and dear ones which was really necessary since I am new to this place and need guidance time and again.
    I have enough of Airtel, I vow never to use the service again.
    Ill make sure none of my family members/friends will be using it either.

I can assure you I’ll go to the consumer court to make the company compensate for all the mental harassment the company make me go through.
    As of now, I want you to give me back the balance left in my sim to be given back to me.
    I no more want to use Airtel services.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:48:24

mobile connection — DISCONT MY MOBILE WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION

I have just bought a new postpaid Airtel connection chip (No. [protected]). without infomation airtell disconting my connection. I have visit several time vist airtell coustomet care shop and no body has replay. All person has hereatage to my. We have already pay advance rent of one but not airtell person has conforme to active to your connection.Airtel is painful because you have to wait till the voice stops parroting.
    Customer Care really don't care about the customer. Perfect parrot in practiced English dictions, a little off-beat question confuses them thoroughly. They put you on hold and ask their supervisor. In my case,I asked whether the number was toll-free and "yes" came the reply.

Moral of the story: Don't trust Airtel. Don't buy Airtel. If you can't afford Hutch, go without a phone. Hire a messenger to send your messages. Above all, don't call customer care and waste your time. Buy some other card. Even an out-of-state on roam SIM.

Airtel — suspended my services

This is Biplab Kumar Ghosh. My mobile no: [protected]

I took Airtel Lifetime conection connection. For that i submitted address proof Voter Identity Card and Local address proof where i am working at present.Several times i request the local retail seller(Vaishavi) about this problem, but they told me that they submitted all papers to the Airtel .
    But Why you are suspended my services still it is not activating. I request you to look into that.

I am verr thankful for updatinfg of that.

mobile service — Re - connection with airtel

Dear sir/ Madam,

My NO. ([protected]) is alloted under name Annapurna Devi , Vill + Post - Manpaur, Distt. - Madhubani , Bihar, PIN - 847230. my mobile has been lost on 01.10.09 and i Disconnect with you.i also stop the no. by your coustomer care excutive at 121 service.

I want to reallot the No. on same name ( Annapurna Devi)

so, you are requested to feedback about thiis because phon holder belong to interrier area and no sufficient outlet of your like this user lived in 60 Km far distance from your outlet in Darbhanga (Bihar).

Please do the needfull.

Thanks and regards,

Manoj Kumar Jha
    Mob- [protected]

Airtel Internet VAS +DSL — Wrong Billing [Resolved]

Arun Kumar Aggarwal

I was having an Airtel Vas+DSL connection vide Login ID / phone No. [protected],account No.14855005,Name...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Broadband

Airtel — Customer Care issue [Resolved]

Kousttav Chatterjee

I had shifted from my sion address in Mumbai on 24th Dec 2009 to my new house in Thane, Mumbai.
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Latha.M
      This is the third time I am registering my complaint against AIRTEL

I am receiving nuisance SMS 57272 from AIRTEL and I am being charged for it.

No action has been taken against my previous complaints.

Can somebody tell me what step I should take against AIRTEL.

They send nuisance SMS 57272. On top of that they are charging for it. This SMS is a gambling message.

I want this SMS to be immediately stopped. Someone pls take action against AIRTEL

Latha
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:47:03

AirTel — stop sms from 57272

plz stop sms from 57272 i am continually getting sms on my no [protected] from 57272.very irritating .
      aakash

jitendra
        i have requested so many times for circle change of my airtel postpaid number [protected] from Andhra Pradesh to Mumbai circle. i even send mail to [protected]@airtelindia.com and always got response like you request will be solve in next XYZ days..i also got reply from [protected]@airtelindia.com that circle change request will be resolve by 17th dec 2009. but nothing is done yet. i am always getting call from airtel customer care regarding service and i always told them this problem. they always reply that some one will reach me within next 2-3 days..and your request will be resolve. but still nothing is done. now i am fed up by calling airtel customer care. if nothing will be done in this week i will surrender the connection and will take service of other service provider.

here is the copy of mail

[protected]@airtelindia.com to me
        show details Dec 7
        Dear Mr.Patharita,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

As per your previous mail 07/12/09, you have requested for the activation of Relocation package for the mobile number [protected].

We would like to inform that your request has already been registered with us and the reference number is 29792074.

We will revert to you on or before 17/12/09.

We request you to bear such time with us.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Hema Malini
        Customer Care
        Bharti Airtel Limited
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:36:00
        HI Pankaj,
        Thanks for quick response. hope my req. will be resolve. one more thing i want to add that i sent a mail reg. the same issue to [protected]@airtelindia.com today morning and i got reply that i should visit nearest airtel outlet (in mumbai) and provide all supporting docs with photo and pay 500 as deposit and get a new connection. i dont know, but this is not a good way to solve a problem. i know i can go to any service provider and by providing all docs i can get a new connection within minutes. i dont know why again n again they are asking me to deposit 500rs, although i already have 300rs as deposit with airtel AP and they never talk about refunding this amount. can you please suggest what i can do in such situation.

shabbir mookhtiar
          when airtel had reduced their calling rates to 1ps per sec consumers had to pay Rs64 wherein outgoing calls to aitel is 1ps per sec and to other mobile is 1.2ps per and sms at Rs1 sec of late airtel has futher reduced from 64 to 33. wherein call rates to all mobiles is at one flat rate 1ps per sec and sms at .50ps.See how consumers are being cheated all those who have recharged with Rs64 to migrate to present plan have to recharge again.Is fair on part of mobile operators to play with consumers.why have we pay more,why cant those who have recharged with 64 enjoy the current plan of 1ps to all mobile and sms .50ps.I request T.R.A.I to look into the matter and get all the consumers on single platform without paying anything more.
          thankingt you
          shabbir mookhtiar
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:47:58
          my calls rates 10paisa and 10paisa sms aitel campus.i have recev massage for airtet prepaid 45rechachage 6month validity .i call costermr care .he said u will rechache .u will continew airtel campus .i rechage .but thet change my plan .i whant my old plan .i whant my airtelcampus old plan
          i change my airtel sim post paid to pre paid 29th oct around 2 pm, they ask me to pay balence bill so i pay that then they ask me for life time you have pay another 100 RS that also i paid but till now i.e, 2nd nov at 11 am no phone not activated my phone no is [protected] i do all this at mahidipatnat airtel office, also i notice the atitude of airtel representative towards costomer not satisfactory,
          Mohd Mahboob
          phone [protected]
          [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          FIY

As discussed I have done by below mentioned.Pls find the attachment, I need help, Active Sammited No LCS 2

Ganesan.M
          BCC TN IS/Support/India/[protected]@BHARTI
          cc

Subject
          Re: Request [protected] Active Incoming & Outgoing

The said number active status

Warm Regards
          ArumaiSelvan
          Email ID : Zonalprepaid.[protected]@airtel.in

I Never See what has been Done,
          I only See what remains to be Done.

Request [protected] Active Incoming & Outgoing

BCC TN IS
          to:
          Zonal Prepaid Helpdesk Chennai
          [protected]:43 PM

DearTeam,

As discussed, Please find the Doc attachments

- IMG_0039.zip

The handover the showroom ( airtel )Relationship Centre Laser Valley telecome 27, Bazullah Road T.Nager Chennai-17

Best Regards

Ganeshan.M(SMG- DATA)
          Enterprise Services
          Bascon Futura SV,
          56 L, 4th Floor,
          Venkatanarayana Road,
          T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017.
          M +91 [protected]
          D +[protected]

Latha.M
            Two days back I already submitted my complaint regarding that I am receiving SMS 57272 from AIRTEL but still the issue is not solved .

I am still getting the SMS 57272 and getting charged for it.

Can someone pls look into this and stop such nuisance messages being sent to my mobile and not only that they are charging for it.

This message is very irritating

I request that this SMS be stopped immediately

Latha
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:47:03
            i am prosenjit sarkar main 3 right ans diya tha mare ko prize nahi mila.mera mobile no [protected].

Airtel / Broadband — deactivation [Resolved]

Kailash Chandra Rathore
              REFER MY LAST COMPLAINT ABOUT DEACTIVATION /DISCONNECTION OF MY LANDLINE NO.[protected]. THE CONNECTION HAS NOT BEEN WITHDRAWN...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Broadband

suresh kumar
              I have been using airtel digital tv for last 1 year
              as my 1 year pack is over,i recharged for 1 year south ultra by paying 3033 rs
              but iam not getting gemini,maa tv and other telugu chaneels though i am paying more than last year
              the brochure says south mega has south economy+ 15 channels+ any 2 south top ups.
              list of long duration packs in page 4 of brochure says 275 for 10 months and use for 1 year
              we called up customer care at least 4 times and got reply that south top ups ar only for new customers and not for existing customers
              whether airtel want to retain old customer or want only new connections
              we stay in hyderabad and watch telugu channels mostly and a reputed DTH like airtel doesn't give all telugu channels even at cost of morethan 300 rs per month,
              we don't want 2 south language top ups but give atleast one language topup at least ie telugu for AP when we are paying more than 300 per month and renewing on higher package.
              and give a helpline for internet as your customer care guys hardly understand the problem and guide us to call customer care before buying if brouchure has not mentioned that sooth mega pack has top ups only for new connections and not for renewals, which is ridiculous
              we hope somebody thinks seriously and act fast

Suresh Kumar

6-3-347/22b/1/1
              Saibaba temple lane,Panjagutta
              Hyderabad-500082
              AP ,INDIA
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:47:53
              customer id [protected]-south mega 1 year-pack

Airtel DTH — SOUTH MEGA PACK AMOUNT PAID BUT NOT RENEWED

NAME : s.parimalam, airtel dth customer ID no is [protected] paid amount Rs.3680 for south mega pack on 21.12.10. this package is not yet resumed.reply to my email ID [protected]@yahoo.com.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Vipin Bhatia
                The complaint is against fooling the customers on following:-

If a client takes a wfi connection than he is charged Rs1500/- with installation of wifi router. However is he plans to stop using the services of Airtel even after 24 hours of the installation, he is not entitled to keep that wifi router for which he has paid Rs1500/-.

Even they withdrew normal modem earlier installed with the modem connection without giving any rebate. I don't know what do they think about customers.This is sheer case of ill treatment and fooling a customer

Request you to provide me adequate support to able to get refund of the unnecessary burden levied on me and also do provide due justice.

Under mentioned is the text of my complaint against Airtel(NO REPLY TO THIS COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RECEIVED AS YET)

From: vipin bhatia <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                > Subject: Request for Return to Modem Router from Wifi : Tele Number [protected]
                > To: care.[protected]@airtel.in
                > Arun Singh, rep HI-Tech Communication Rajouri Garden, New
                > Delhi.
                > On installation of Wi Fi router the rep has taken back
                > earlier router No 110 Bolt(spelling may be wrong). I did
                > restrain him from taking that modem. My contention was
                > - Since the payment for this modem was done by me while
                > installing broadband connect why should that instruement be
                > withdrawn unless some amount is deducted and conveyed or
                > mentioned while installing the wifi router.However my effort
                > went in vain and the rep did take back that router and even
                > obtained my wife's signature.
                > Now it is learnt that should this wi fi connection is
                > cancelled or reverted back to normal modem connection than
                > again the wifi router will be taken back by the company and
                > even additional charge for normal modem will once again be
                > levied on me. This way there are unnecessary enforced losses
                > on the customer, they are:-
                > - Money paid for the equipment should mean that the
                > equipment now belongs to the customer, but is not done so.
                > - If at all it is service charges than the instruement cost
                > should not be forcibally imposed upon the customer.
                > On enquiring from even customer care the executives were
                > with me on my contentions and they did say so that logically
                > the router should now belong to customer once he
                > has`paid`for it but were helpless as they were referring to
                > the laid down policies, which are undoubdetedly against the
                > interest of customer.
                > They only asked me to put my complaint to you via this
                > email id.
                > Now it is requested
                > - Wifi router be withdrawn and money of Rs 1500/- if
                > deducted be refunded.
                > - Install the normal modem router.
                > If this cannot be done than forward my request to your
                > bosses who may be requested to acceed to my request as`one
                > time exception.
                > regards,
                > Lt Col Vipin Bhatia
                > [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:47:49

Airtel — vpn installation

We have requested for VPN Service on 29/07/08 in Okhla Branch receipt no. is 290007. Instead of many reminder to Mr. Rajesh Bawa and Mr. Sanjiv Kumar still it is not done. Kindly pay attention to the above matter.
                i have gone through your email.i am just a simple reader not anyone from airtel.wanna give you suggestion on this issue.did you go through the policies and procedure before sign the contract.read it from the internet or any other resources.if they didn't provide it on any resources then u r safe .here is a gudluck for u.now its time to have your words with consumer court regarding your complaint. i think its free for the customers and if it is company fault airtel has to pay back your money and pay fine to the govt which is much more than ur amount.so go through the contact first.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Bharti Airtel Limited — Unexpected bill when no outgoing calls were made. [Resolved]

Sanjay Pandey
                  I would like to bring my complain in the notice which is related to my unbilled amount for the month of Dec 2009....
                  Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

suriakala
                  i have bought a sim 2 yrs back.and inbetween i didnt use that number..and before 2 months i used that number and they charged me 50 paise per msg.and when i tried using that number,it cums as sim card registration failed.wen i called customer care people they said like number willget recycled if sim is not used for 30 days.i am shocked hearing this info..please help me in getting back my number
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:47:45
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Airtel — i want to unsubscribe m.frenzo.com my mobile no is 9001017859 [Resolved]

pratap singh raikwar
                    sir i want to unsubscribe m.frenzo.com my mobile no is [protected]
                    thankyou...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Ashit Kumar Singh
                    I got my airtel mobile line discontinued. I received confirmation mail to that.
                    I am in US since sept 2009. For dec 2009, they have raised bill of over 900/- against my name.
                    I would like stern action to be taken against airtel and if possible against Sunil Mittal.
                    Ashit
                    +[protected]
                    I am attaching mail i sent to them now.
                    Re: YOUR AIRTEL BILL FOR ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected], BILL DATE: 02-OCT-2009 [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]Friday, 25 December, 2009 2:44 PM
                    From: "ashit singh" <[protected]@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: [protected]@airtelindia.comHi,
                    Why the hell I am sent the bill for december. I cleared the last payment. I am still in US and the mobile with sim card is with me in unuse condition. As I never got back to india, I have not asked you for reactivation.
                    There is something fishy going.
                    Please check things on your side and confirm back, else i have to drag this matter to TRAI and Ministry of Telecommunication apart from consumer court.
                    Ashit
                    +[protected]

--- On Thu, 8/10/09, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com>
                    Subject: Re: YOUR AIRTEL BILL FOR ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected], BILL DATE: 02-OCT-2009 [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
                    To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Date: Thursday, 8 October, 2009, 10:41 PM

Dear Mr. Ashit ,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from the previous interaction dated 08/10/09,you have requested to place your mobile number[protected] in Safe custody.

We would like to confirm that your request has been updated to place your number under Safe custody under the Service Request number 28729995. We would revert to you on or before 21/10/09.

Further we would like to inform you the following:

There is no monthly rental during this period.

Incoming and outgoing calls will be disabled.

The line will be disconnected permanently after the safe custody period of 3 months.

Please be informed that the bill amount unpaid reflecting in your account is Rs. 457.29 for the bill dated 03 10 09 and the due date for the same is on 21 10 09. For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Vijayalakshmi S
                    Customer Care Executive
                    Bharti Airtel Limited

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:47:32

airtelindia — disconnection of post paid connection

I wish to cancel my postpaid connection with Airtel.
                    My mobile # is [protected]
                    I don't see any forms to send this request, though when i spoke to customer care at 121, was directed to this link.
                    Please cancel my connection immediately, as i proceeding to abroad. also i have paid all my dues as on 28 jun 09
                    MM singh

ns1001_jdp
                      RESPECTED SIR,
                      MY NAME IS NARESH SHARMA.
                      PROFESSION : ADVOCATE
                      MY AIRTEL NO. IS [protected].
                      I USE AIRTEL SERVICES LAST 3 YEARS. I DON'T FACE ANY PROBLEM. YOUR SERVICES IS VERY SUCCESFUL AND YOUR SERVICES IS ALSO GOOD.
                      BUT ONE MONTH AGO I FRASTED WITH YOUR SERVICES THAT WRONGLY ACTIVATED CALLER TUNES IN MY NUMBER IN EVERY 15 DAYS. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHY ACTIVATED THIS SERVICES AGAIN AND AGAIN IN MY NUMBER. TODAY AGAIN YOU HAVE DEDUCTED RS. 45/- FOR CALLER TUNES WHICH IS NOT ACTIVATED BY ME.
                      I REQUESTED YOU PLEASE STOP THIS SERVICES AND REFUND MY WRONGLY DEDUCTED BALALNCE AS EARLY. THIS IS LAST TIME I TOLD YOU DO NOT ACTIVATED THIS SERVICES AGAIN. ELES I WILL STOP THE USES OF AIRTEL SERVICES. PLEASE REFUND MY WRONGLY DEDUCTED BALANCE. MY AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE (121) IS STOP BY YOU. PLEASE START MY 121 SERVICE IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU DO NOT START MY 121 SERVICE. I WILL STOP THE SERVICE. YOU DO NOT CORPORATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMER.PLEASE QUICK RESPONSE.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:03:33

Airtel GPRS — airtel mobile office not deactivating [Resolved]

balwant singh
                        Dear Sir/Madam
                        i have activated airtel gprs service, called mobile office with rental Rs.20...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Internet Services

shamshad malik
                        dear sir,
                        i am faisal mirza belong to meerut(u.p) and my mobile no is [protected].last 3 days i am very farustrated wid airtel customer care agent.they do activate a valgur caller tune on sim and take my balece.i lost my 120rs for caller tune i deactivated caller tune 8 times but agan they activate same valgur caller tune,and cut my 20rs.and they say that we wiil not get your sim contuned,you hav to close your sim.they told me.the sr agents name are sanjay,uday,harish,abhishek,and many more.plz help me and get me given justice plzz.
                        my alternate no are [protected],[protected].
                        tahnk you sir
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:47:17

Airtel customer care — activate vulgar caller tune 6 times

plz aceep my complaint
                        i got a vuagr caleer tune on my cell 6 times
                        n no is [protected]
                        n cut 80 rs for 6 time and i did'n t get back my balance yet . plz solved my problem im frustrated from airtel cust. site
                        plz help me to solved out my prb soon