Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

pankaj vishwakarmra
Pankaj Vishwakarma
Income Tax Department
ID No. [protected]
Regd. Mobile no. [protected]
I request for my setup box and relative equpiment for shift for my another quarter which is recently allote for me, my request was accepted and charged 300Rs. from my account. after 12 hour engineear come at my home at open the connection and tell me that he come after 1 hour for reinstallation on my new address. But after 36 hour no one come here. In this regard i call to customer care and he only give me request no. i.e. 1548126, 1546416 but they not solve my problem, only give me time but no one come at my house. I think it is a worst custmore care and same its services. Difinitely now i want to take TATA SKY or other services, at least they not cheat people. And i also request to all my groups do not belive in this company

ravikanthmp

Please find below the complaints lodged at consumer complaints.in on 27th Nov 09 against Worst service of Airtel please help me in this issue

21 hours 5 minutes ago by Ravi Kanth [send email]
    Dear friends I too had the bad experience on Airtel Digital TV dish I too did not wish to have digital tv but it came as free offer from e-bay as diwali gift, One fine day i got a call saying we need to genarate the Customer ID to offer you the free gift they took all the infomation and even after 15 days nor i have received nothing if we call customer support they say to place the request through e-mail and after 48 hours i have not received i am hanging with the ID given by them i.e [protected] which is a waste.

Ravi Kanth - Mobile:[protected] from Bangalore.
    dear sir

My airtel regd.no is [protected].my settopbox is all right.i have check all wires those connected well. my complaint no is 1580518.The error show NO SIGNAL.
    but till now its not work properly.
    now i want result as soon as.

VISHAL SHARMA

raghvendra vikram singh
      deer sir ,
      i 'm raghvendra , and would like to inform you that i am charged by rs 1.5 per day from 26 nov 2009 for love tips and love shayeri it is automatically activated after deactivating of cricket updates and customer care agent is not deactivating from my mob. no [protected]. the sms are sending from 52906015 and 54321.
      sir kindly deactivate it i am hopefull to you

Airtel — Deactivation of unwanted sms

My mother who is 72 years old has a prepaid airtel mobile. Without her knowldge she pressed something and she has been receiveing news,cricket scores and many more sms each at a cost of Rs 5. Unfortunately she has been travelling in india and paying heavy price for this. Contacted the customer services with great difficulty managed to speak to a person who could help her to deactivate the same what was SHOKING is she told me it would take 45 days to deactivate. A lady who lives alone on her pension cannot afford this kind of expence. It has become a punishment for her to own a mobile which was for a purpose as she is living on her own and not for luxury. TOTALLY UNHAPPY WITH YOUR 121 SERVICES which goes on and on rather giving an option to talk to the customer care a real waste of time.
      Cheating service of AIRTEL for so called text based SMS from 64611010..deactivate from my mobile[protected]

Airtel — please send me incoming & outgoing Call List

Ajitkumar G.Agavane

I am Ajitkumar Agavane. I am fully satisfied with your services But i want to know the details of...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

VivekaNand Sharma
        I have been worked in my previos company and taken full and final settlement dt on 10.11.09.I got socked news dt 22.11.09 from company Airtel invoice amount mobile no [protected] is 1.3 lakhs.
        The owner of company called me and told you have to pay this invoice amount.
        I have told it is not my uses of blakberry .net ,don't have this much money also with me.Than written mail to noodal officer but till now i have not recived any reply or call.
        I don't no why airtel not blocked this no,not send any messages,mails to company of over usges ,because it is company paid nomber.
        So please help me to close this problem because i don't have money also to pay.

Thanks & Regards,
        V.N.Sharma

RAJESH KANHAIYALAL LAHOTI
          I RAJESH LAHOTI HAD ISSUED TWO POSTPAID CONNECTIONS OF AIRTEL UNDER MEDICAL SCHEME.MY FRIEND WORKING WITH AIRTEL AS AN EMPLOYEE DEMANDED TO USE THE NUMBER DUE TO ITS VARIOUS ADVANTAGES. HE UTILISED THOSE SIM FOR HIS OWN AND HIS FRIEND. WHEN I CAME TO KNOW HE HAD MISUSED MY SIM I PAID THE BALANCE AND ISSUED NEW SIMEX FROM AIRTEL RELATIONSHIP CENTRE SATARA{ARC}AGAINST SAME NUMBERS. THERE MISS RESHMA WHO IS A GOOD EMPLOYEE OF ARC SATARA ISSUED ME NEW SIM OF THESE TWO NUMBERS.1. [protected].2.[protected].. BUT TILL TODAY THOSE SIMS REMAIN SEALED WITH ME. I.E. ON 11TH SEPT I PAID ALL BALANCE AND NEW SIM OF ABOVE NU,BERS WERE ISSUED TO ME. BUT SINCE LAST FEW DAYS AIRTEL PERSONS ARE COMING TO MY DOOR FOR PAYMENT OF NEARLY RS. 4000 AND ABOVE. HOW IS SO MUCH BILL GENERATED IF THE SIM IS NOT IN USE. ON INQUIRY TO THE OTHER OFFCIALS OF AIRTEL I CAME TO KNOW THAT THE SIM GIVEN TO ME WAS NOT REGISTERED ON THE SPECIFIC NUMBER. AND AIRTEL TO AIRTEL CALLING WAS MADE FROM [protected].THIS NUMBER WAS UTILISED BY MY FRIEND WORKING WITH AIRTEL. THIS BACKGROUND SHOWS THAT MISS RESHMA DID NOT PROPERLY REGISTER MY SIMEX ON SPECIFIC NUMBER. NOW AIRTEL OFFICIALS ARE BEHIND ME FOR BILLS. BUT I CAN SHOW ALL THE OFFICIALS THAT SIMEX PACK IS TOTALLY SEALED AS GIVEN TO ME BY AIRTEL. THEN HOW IS THE BILL GENERATED WITHOUT USE OF NUMBER. ?. PLEASE FIND WHO IS USINGF MY NUMBER ON OTHER SIMEX.OR AIRTEL OFFICIALS HAVE DECEIVED ME BY GIVING ME FAKE SIM OF BOTH ABOVE NUMBERS.AIRTEL OFFICIALS OF ARC SATARA HAVE WORKED IN FAVOUR OM MY FRIEND WHO IS EMPLOYEE OF AIRTEL MR. JITU.IS THE NAME OF MY FRIEND.
          I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER . AND PLEASE DISSCONNECT THE ABOVE NUMBER.

N. Evelyn Thaya
            Respected Sir/ Madam,

i'm Evelyn, working in a private company. For the past 1 week i am geeting annoying calls from [protected]. Im getting missed calls and stupid irritating messages... it would be of a great help, i[censored] consider this mgs as a serious issues and send me the details of the person belonging to this numb. my e-mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
            thank you.

Airtel — Promo SMS and GPRS

p.s.tyagi
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

bharat gupta
              respected sir, i 'm a neurosurgeon and working in a medical college. i have three airtel connection by my name from last five years. i'm depositing my bill regularly. fromm last few monts,my monthly post pauid bill was high as per my expections. i inquired from airtel exchange,yhey said " i have changed my plan that i want to pay for all messages that were free of cot to me for last five years."" after this rubbish explanations, i ytried to convert my post pain connnection to prepaid connection as my number of patients would be suffered otherwise. but your Cheema Chowk branch ,Ludhiana has harased me alot again. their mismanagement ,poor hospitality, ignoranat behaviour has given me a bad experience.kindly take a strict action against this branch so that you donot lose a number of customers
              After all my afforts to stop the Promo. SMS on my phone, From Airtel side it has deactivated the services of my mobile No. [protected].It was a trouble of Billing also, has a GPRS Extra charges.

Thanks for a nice support.These are the services of Airtel.

----- Forwarded by PS Tyagi/HO/havells on 11/27/2009 03:50 PM -----
              PS Tyagi/HO/havells
              10/20/2009 09:17 AM
              "TRAI OFFICE (MN DIV)" <trai.[protected]@gmail.com>
              cc
              Ambar.[protected]@airtel.in, Airtel.[protected]@airtel.in
              Subject
              Re: Fwd: Consumer Complaint

Iam not able to understand the given attached sheet. in this sheet the detail is not correct.

"TRAI OFFICE (MN DIV)" <trai.[protected]@gmail.com>

Date: Sep 29, 2009 7:02 PM
              Subject: RE: Consumer Complaint
              To: trai.[protected]@gmail.com
              Cc: Airtel.[protected]@airtel.in

Attached is the complaints log for the requested number

From: TRAI OFFICE (MN DIV) <trai.[protected]@gmail.com> [mailto:TRAI OFFICE (MN DIV) <trai.[protected]@gmail.com>]
              Sent: 23 September 2009 13:24
              To: lmbar.[protected]@airtel.in
              Cc: Airtel.[protected]@airtel.in
              Subject: Fwd: Consumer Complaint

No. 109-3/2009-MN(Vol.IV)/         &nbs... Dated: 23.9.2009.
              Shri Amber Narula
              Nodal Officer (UCC)
              M/s Bharti Airtel Ltd.,
              amber.[protected]@airtel.in
              Subject:          Consumer Complaint.
              Subject:          UCC Complaints by P.S. Tyagi (Number [protected]).

TRAI has received a complaint from Shri P.S. Tyagi (copy enclosed0 regarding receipt o[censored]CC Calls/SMSs on his mobile number [protected] even after registration in NDNC Registry. In his complaint, the complainant had mentioned that he made many complaints to Airtel.

2.         In view of the above, you are requested to intimate the action taken by you to the complainant under intimation to TRAI, at the earliest but not later than 5.10.2009.

(Sanjeev Gupta)
              Joint Advisor (MN)
              tyle='mso-margin-top-alt:0cm;margin-right:0cm;margin-bottom:6.0pt;margin-le...

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
              From: PS Tyagi <PS.[protected]@havells.com>
              Date: Sep 19, 2009 3:53 PM
              Subject: Re: Consumer Complaint
              To: "TRAI OFFICE (MN DIV)" <trai.[protected]@gmail.com>

I had made a complaint to my service provider "AIRTEL" for :
              1. Soft lab P.Ltd.Tel.[protected]-Get 20Pages Dynamic website for your
              business... From ID-Website on 20.05.2009 at 16.47.
              2.Unitech Tel. [protected] - An investment opportunity after a long
              time...From TA-Lowrates on 15.06.2009 at 11.26
              3.BPTP parkland fbd. Tel.[protected] - BPTP nresents 3B/R -20
              Lacs... from BPTP  on 21.06.2009 at 16.19
              4.SRS fbd. Tel.[protected] - Guranted Max.Discount on SRS 3Room...
              From TM-Go direct on 23.06.2009 at 14:33
              9.Yesh Prop. Tel.[protected], [protected] - SRS present independent-
              ...From MD - Yesh prop on 02.07.2009 at 15.51
              Complaint Ref. No.of AIRTEL 22042761 dt.02.07.2009 at 16.08. for resolving
              up to
              10.Yashvi advisory services P.Ltd. 9el.Manoj.[protected], Loans for car, Bussiness...From MD- Yashvi on 02.07.2009 at 16:15
              11.SRS     Tel [protected]  Realestate  ...From THE
              Deal  on 04.07.2009 at 12:38
              12. Tel.[protected] From TA-Send sms  on 04.07.2009 at 17:22
              13.BPTP  Tel[protected]   from TA -PP on 05.07.2009 at 20:19
              14.SMS to 54999 From AD -Inv. Clnc. on 06.07.2009 at 19.38
              Complaint Ref. No.of AIRTEL 93465589 Dt.07.07.2009 at 10.10
              Complaint Ref. No.of AIRTEL 22090603  Dt.08.07.2009 at 18.04

Other so many sms also in my phone which has similar promotional activity.
              From airtel i have recd.so many calls but every time the rep. says that we
              are working on it, Due to late activity of TRAI it is pending.

Pls help me to stop this type of Promotional Massage on My >hone
              No.[protected].

"TR... OFFICE (MN
                          DIV)&quo...

Airtel Cellular Service — Network problem in Nasik city

Biju thomas
                Sir/Madam,
                This is to inform that am Using Airtel Service since 5 to 6 years.. Based in Nasik.
                Frequently...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

praveenkulkarni

My name is praveen,and i hold airtel prepaid connection,and my no: is [protected] . i have been recieving jokes through SMS everyday from 5432101 . I don't want any message strictly from 5432101 regarding fashion tips ,spicy jokes or any thing else. I am trying to stop this service from many days I spoke to many customer executives on Air tel but no one helped me out to unsubscribe this service. Daily 1Rs. is deducted from my account please help me out to stop this service as soon as possible and get all my balance back.It is very very sad that air tel (Which is considered to be one of the best mobile service provider in India ) is gaining profits in such a pathetic way by tricking their valuable customers ..

Yours Truly,
                Praveen

Nibha Sharma
                  This is in the regard of converting running Airtel connection (i.e.[protected] into CUG connection with the plan of RS. 499/-. We have already taken four CUG connections with the name of Genius Publications. The numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. We have already made a complaint regarding this many times. I have requested for this on 20th July’09 but we did not get any response from AIRTEL side. This number is still chargeable when we are making call from CUG numbers.
                  Mr. Trilok from which we have taken this CUG connection is not giving any response from the last 5 months. He is working in INDIRA BAZAR Airtel Shoppe. Now we would not pay any amount if again it would be chargeable.

Now please have a look over this matter ASAP.

Airtel — no response for cug connection from airtel

i contacted outlet for cug connection from airtel,they are taken my contact no and 2nd day i got a call but i was in a doctor chamber i was not recieved the cal after that nobody was contacted me,but while working i was contacted another outlet in manglore ,i got a reply u should give all the documents to the outlet we r not going to collect it from your office that is not our job.
                  it means their is no representatives from airtel.

Airtel — Convert into CUG

I want to convert my Airtel number into CUG plan of the company. But an executive of the company informed me that currently they are not converting into CUG plan for an uncertain period, because an employee is not available. whereas the company offers CUG plan. please resolve the matter.

RAMESH BABU R M
                    I Ramesh Babu R M Employee of Bharti Airtel Service Ltd, Emp code- 36482, dept- BCC, Location- Hubli. Cost center- Karnataka, DOB[protected], Date of joining- 01/03/2007. PF No- HR/GGN/10693/010000.
                    Sir it is long pending Amount, So kindly check the complaint & infrom me.

Thanking You,
                    Yours Sincerely
                    RameshBabu R M.

yet EPF Amount not received
                    I WAS AN EMPLOYEE IN AIRTEL SERVICES FROM 01 AUG 2009 -31 JUL 2009 IN KERALA CIRCLE .MY EMP ID WAS 29282.MY PF NO WAS -HR10693/5066. I APPLIED FOR PF FINAL WITHDRAWL ON 15 NOV 2011.APPLICATION SEND TO MR PULINDAS -ROCK GARDEN(ROOM 370), BHARTI AIRTEL LTD, PLOT NO 16, UG FLOOR, UDYOG VIHAR, PH-IV, GURGAUON BY COURIER.TILL DATE NO RESPONSE .TO WHOM I SHOULD CONTACT, KINDLY HELP.IT IS LONG PENDING, KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND INFORM ME.

YOURS FAITHFULLY, VIJAYAN PILLAI S
                    MOB -[protected]

NILESH PATIL
                      I have taken two prepaid mobile nos from Ijaz Ahmad saying that he is an airtel executive from Malad Branch on 22.11.2009 and still on date no card is active. His mobile no. is [protected]. He is from Appco Marketing , 304 Rajasthan Bldg, Patanwala Compound, LBS Ghatkopar(W). He has cheated me charging Rs. 599/card and now he is not picking up my call as he is not an Authorised Airtel Executine along with sealed Bharti Airtel ID Card.
                      Dear Customer,

We apologize for the misunderstanding happened, do let us know if you received your product, we will ensure that such type of behaviour won’t be repeated in future. If any query please do mail me at [protected]@appcogroupindia.in

Ryan

Abdul Rahman Mohammad

I'm Abdul Rahman Mohammad, Airtel mobile post paid customer since 1.8 Yrs.
                        I'm the victim of Airtel Fraud and lost almost everything except life.

This is because,
                        Aitel is not at all bother about the customer security.
                        Customer data and his calling information can very very easily shared to any body at any time by the airtel staff for the sake of some bribe.

The most IMP thing:

AIRTEL STAFF CAN SHARE CUSTOMER INFO TO ANY BODY AND THERE IS NO TRACE MECHANISM AT AIRTEL TO FIND WHO SHARED CUSTOMER INFO THE UN-AUTHORIZED PERSON.

My Case:
                        My Contact details and My billing Address and My Calling Numbers and Call timings ...etc all together with Itemized bill information is shared to other person without my knowledge.

I always receive my monthly itemized bill though mail and I got same for the month July.
                        But Another (original bill) copy of the same bill is issued to other person without my knowledge.

It is not like he stolen my login and password. As I didn't shared with any body.
                        The other person knows only my number and got my itemized bill printout in his hand.
                        I shocked....!!! .
                        I Called Airtel customer care 121, found an irresponsible answer.
                        The answer is, we don't know how the information shared, may be you shared the password and other than this it is not possible.
                        How can I make them understand that I didn't shared the password as I too didn't remember or keep it, I will get new password every time I login and delete the password sms.
                        He also told strongly that there is no way to trace who login to which number from their staff.

The other person proudly boasting and shouting he have such links with airtel that he can grab any body's information at any time if he is an Airtel customer.

What a great challenge towards poor Airtel security......!!!!!

The only chance is he (the other person) moves very very close with Airtel staff. Im confident that the Airtel staff missused their logins.They got my information through their logins as they authorized and shared it to the other person.

Bad luck is Airtel does not have any tracing mechanism to their staff logins. So They can very easily share any information to any body.

My Num: [protected].
                        Bill no: 62067418
                        Relation ship Num #[protected]
                        Bill date: [protected]
                        Bill Period : 08-jun-2009 to 07-July-2009.

Any how I decided to give off to Airtel, and In life never ever use poor secure Airtel products.

Please at least try to trace out and take appropriate action against the staff who shared the information, at least if you cannot secure the information.

Thanks&Regards,
                        Abdul Rahman Mohammad.

Valarmathy
                          My friend is using airtel post paid connection for quite long period and he was satisfied with the service but last few months he face issue with the service.His no.([protected]).Whenever someone call him, it is always found out of range or not reachable or directly disconnected .He raised so many complaints regarding the same by calling custumer care executive .But it was not actioned yet.The purpose of having mobile is to reach the person in urgency.But because of this network issue, if he is nearer to the person who is calling him, the caller would get only not reachable voice message.Please action on this as soon as possible

Valar
                          Hi... Could you please give the update on the request.It seems it has not been actioned yet.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel Digital TV — Set top box adapter is dead and not replaced by last one week

srinivasa
                            My customer ID is[protected], I am really astonish regarding the unprofessional service from Airtel Digital TV, my set top...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Airtel Services — Airtel Jokes Service - Activated by OBD

Naveen TRV

I am using Airtel Prepaid number for the past 2 years.

For the last 3 days I have...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Airtel Games Club — I want to deactivate unsubscribe this service because i have not activated it.This is activated accidently by airtel without information message

Vinay kumar pandey
                            I want to unsubscribe this service games club immidiately.This is an unneccesory service for me. Thank if you help on this...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (111)

Airtel — Stop service of 54321

S.Sivasankar
                            Dear Sir

My mobile No.[protected]

In Airtel Mobile service, I have unknowingly activated the...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Recently Discussed

(28 minutes ago)
                            Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                            water supply problem
                            (51 minutes ago)
                            Citrus Payment Solutions
                            Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                            (53 minutes ago)
                            Haryana Urban Development Authority [HUDA]
                            Illegal renovation of road
                            (53 minutes ago)
                            Quikr
                            200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                            (59 minutes ago)
                            Citrus Payment Solutions
                            I am complaining about amount not received in my account after having successful transaction