Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 211

Eureka forbes failed to provide service to me for water filter in the year 2015. I wrote to them on 27 Dec 2015 but there was no response from them. Also, i rang them and they conveyed somebody will contact you shortly but nobody contacted me. Below the email sent to Eureka forbes. Regards, Sanjay Ganju Hi Executive, Please note that I already had paid servicing charges till 29 May 2017. Despite that, this year 2015...

Service Request [protected]. 1. I have an AMC signed and was told it includes 2 free service for 1 year and replacement of parts and filter 2. First Aquaguard did not report to service, I had to raise a request for the same + replacing a worn out part 3. The technician was asked to come on 1st Jan but did not turn up. He reported yesterday without fixing an appointment and was asked to come today 05-Jan. 4. He reported today for two issues - LEAKING Filter, Broken Tap + regular service as part of AMC 5. The container tap is changed, but the leaking filter is not resolved. He had asked my wife to reduce the water inlet to keep it to minimum which did not help the water output at all. When the water inlet speed is increased the filter is again leaking. 6. The technician did not clean the aquaguard unit which should have been done as part of two service AMC contract Last time I called for paid service, the first thing the technician quoted was to change the filter every 6 months (paying 3000) or get an AMC paying 4500 for an year. I went ahead by paying AMC, and now when the time comes to change the filter I am told filters can be cleaned and re-used which is totally a baseless in-secure marketing gimmick by Aquaguard. Please escalate this service request and ask someone to call me at the earliest.
Hi Ashik,

Inconvenience regretted. We have made a note of your details and our customer care team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Hi Ashik,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been resolved.

Should you need any further assistance on any of our products or services, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@eurekaforbes.com.

Eureka Forbes Team

I have given a euroclean life handy vacuum cleaner since October 15th 2015 to Kanpur service center located in Gumti with a promise of getting it serviced till Diwali which was still a long time. And was told to be informed as soon as possible by a phone call. i waited till diwali and after diwali when i went through the bill i didnt got any contact number with no call from their side either. I got their number any how from the internet and...
    I'm job reliving For one month my two months salary no credit.local branch no response I'm two or one days wayt. Next I'm going for media...

Called to replace the filters, had query, questioned him about it, he started to show anger and started to change the filters by throwing old filters to sink, smashing other removed parts on kitchen tiles with frustration... While leaving I asked him for the bill, he refused saying he doesn't have the book as he has to give order for printing, and with me persistent for having bill, he agreed to drop the bill in 10 days, which he is yet to give as on today (5th Jan 2016)!!!... it's customer right to information and get bill for any business. Acting with anger and not providing bill for whatever reasons are unprofessional.
    Hi Nsma,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your contact details/ complaint no / customer ID and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Team.

Complaint reference number: 94069313 Product under AMC I had raised a request with Eureka forbes for repair and reinstallation of my Aquaguard Sensa water purifier. It has been nearly one month and about 20 follow up phone calls with their Official Customer Care center. Every time I am told sorry and that their executive will call and attend the service in next few hours or 1 day. But I realize that Eureka Forbes customer care staff are trained to tell flat lies to the customer. They are least bothered about attending to service call. There is no other way to reach out to their higher authorities also. So as a customer I am helpless with a Rs.20, 000/ product lying idle not working. On top of this I have purchased AMC of about Rs.4500/. This amounts to fraud, cheating, and daylight robbery of money.
      Hi Sreeharsha,

Hi Sreeharsha,

Eureka Forbes Team

I have 2 issues with the product - 1. I bought this product in August 2015 after spending 28K from Croma, Bhayandar west. When the product was installed, the executive who had come for the installation (Sachin Patil) told me that a motor is needed for pressure otherwise this will not function. I paid somewhere around 3K for motor but it was very much noisy. He told me the noise will get reduced after a week or so but it is almost 5 months now and no improvement. It is really painful to use this product. (I understand when we have motor it will create sound but this sound is way beyond). 2. The water indicator shows only 2 level (Ideally it should reach to 5 level when the tank is full). This mean I can fill only one or max 2 bottles and the water will end. Again you will have to start the motor and go through the painful noise. I called up the executive (Sachin Patil) and he told me since the machine is new, it will take sometime or week to function properly to reach to level five. This was really bothering me as I have spend big chunk of money (I guess this is one of the costliest model available in the market) so I called up the executive (Sachin Patil). He told me that this is not under his area i should call up customer care. I called up and requested for a visit. They took 4-5 days (told me that executive should called in 24 hours) and that too after continuous follow up. One of the executive came told us that some part is missing and i have to pay some amount. I was okay with it but he never turned back. When the survey team arrived at my place for the feedback, we told him that the issue is not yet resolved. He checked and told us that only RO is functioning and not UV. This need a repair. He gave me some manager's number (Mr. Rajnath Tiwari) but even he was useless. I at least called him for 5 days continuously and every time he will say "Me baat karta hu aur aaj hi karvata hu". same dialogue continued for few days and after that he didn't answered my phone. I was calling both Sachin Patil and the so called manager Mr. Rajnath Tiwari but both were not answering. I got pissed off and called the customer care for the complaint. He gave me a number (+[protected] think some senior person. I told him the entire case and also told me the same thing that this will get sorted. I was waiting for his call but no luck here as well. I think these guys do not value their customer (Including all level in their organization) and do not try to resolve the customer query. I bought this product as i heard that this company have a good after sales service but i must say that it is worst. It cannot go beyond this level. Hope this reaches to the right person and the matter is taken seriously Many Thanks, Jatin Seth +[protected]
        Hi Jatin Seth,

Eureka Forbes Team.
        Thank you for reverting. At least here you have shown professionalism. BTW, I have called your helpline number and have spoken to you executive (Her name was Faisana if I am correct)

She assured me that someone will get in touch with me after 10 Am today but the day has ended and still no response. I am wondering how the company is generating revenue by pitching best after sales service ( Which is again fooling the customer as they have worst).

Hope you will now forward this to some responsible person who better knows what customer service means.
        Hi Jatin,

Eureka Forbes Team

Sience last six months we are complaining about our machine to your call centre, area manager, local sales person no one came to give us any service or proper response so please take us seriosly and give service immediately Thank you Cell no [protected]
          Hi Sanjay,

Eureka Forbes Team.

Req No. 85056751 . It has been more than 72 hours and no action has been taken yet. Officially they claim to be solved in 48 hours.
            Hi Tarun,

Hi Tarun,

Eureka Forbes Team

SR# 94138925 was raised on 29th Dec for Aquaguard RO Reinstallation. Theey promised to get it done within 24 hrs. Its 5 days now and no-one even cares to contact me for assistance/resolution. Each time I call the customer care and they make vague promises stating issue would be resolved within couple of hours but nothing happens. I would request all consumers to prevent taking any eureka forbes product since they dont care of any customer support. Even I spent 100 bucks in phone recharge on multiple follow ups with the fraud team, still no help. Contact: [protected]
              Hi Remilu,

Hi Remilu,

Eureka Forbes Team

I have been complaining about our aquagaurd which is not working. two weeks ago very basic untrained technician visited our house and tried to set the aquagaurd right. he failed so took the equipment to their facility to rectify . We have been follwing up every day but they keep promising to deliver every day. MY AMC CONTRACT RECEIPT NO; 24930095 ADDRESS; #278, 4TH MAIN 1ST BLOCK KORAMANGALA. BANGALORE560034 TEL; [protected] [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
                Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                i have given a complaint regarding service ( I am in AMC) on 25.12.2015, till date nobody attended the complaint when ever i remind them the operators asks es-ques and say today it will be serviced, i was very fed up, when ever i call for service the same situation is happening very poor response, my
                id no.[protected] and complaint no.[protected] dt.25.12.2015, [protected] dt.30.12.2015 and [protected] dt.04.01.2016.

Hope this comment will do some thing and service will happen in time.

Hi Debroy,

Eureka Forbes Team

Entered 2 year AMC for RO machine for Rs. 7400 approx on 30th Dec 2014, which entitled for quarterly service and change of cartridges & membrane after one year. Service was due in April 15, but no one reported, I complained on 28 th May 15 and service engineer provided service in May, ensuring that next service date, i.e August 15 shall not be missed. However no one reported. Now after one year, I have lodged complaint on 29th Dec 15 to provide service, but no response from eureka forbes inspite of my repeated followup with customer care number and emails.
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your contact details/ complaint no/ customer ID and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Team

Purchased an aquaguard classic product which is not getting installed. I have been calling up the customer care with zero resolution. I purchased the product on 6th Dec, 2015. Each time I have called the customer care I have been told that the complaint will be resolved in a day. I would desire installation support from them. I am extremely disappointed with the Eureka Forbes customer care. Also its unfortunate that Eurkea Forbes doesnt care to respond to emails.
                    Hi Sambuddha,

Eureka Forbes Team

I raised a service request for routine maintainance of my machine . Un trained Technician attended the machine and damaged the machine so no water is comming since last 12 days. My Subsequent requests and complaints remain unattended . I have spoken to MR. Rohini Kumar, the Group Leader Mr. Tani and the Senior manager Mr. Suthikaran without any solution extended till today.
                      Aug 7, 2021
                      Very Poor sevice.
                      Untrained people with no serious ness for custome service.
                      I raised a service request for routine maintainance of my machine . Un trained Technician attended the machine and damaged the machine so no water is comming since last 12 days. My Subsequent requests and complaints remain unattended . I have spoken to MR. Rohini Kumar, the GL Mr. Tani and the Senior manager Mr. Suthikaran without any solution extended till today.
                      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your contact details/complaint no / customer ID and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Team

Dear Sir, I am using you service for my Aquguard (Neo model) for along time . Last time, Service Contract was renewed on 27.04.2015 and my AMC Type was upgraded from Silver to Gold with the assurance the services will be done quarterly instead of half-yearly . but, till this date no service is done . I hope, you will look into the matter and take action immediately . Thanking you, P.K.Chakraborty
                        Hi P.K.Chakraborty,

Eureka Forbes Team
                        I have been using aquaguard for quite sometime now and took an amc the scan enclosed,
                        The unprofessional technician has removed the equipment almost 15 days ago promising to repair and reinstall.
                        On contacting VKS Zone close to koramangala the response is very poor. They are now not answering our calls.
                        debroy.

Eureka Forbes — Service complaint product aquaguard ST2000

II HAD GOT SERVICE CONTRACT RENEWED ON[protected] FOR SERVICE OF ABOVE PRODUCT INSTALLED AT MY ADDRESS y 48 hauz khas new delhi 110016 During the period since sep 2015 there were two occasions for complaint this time as the acquaguard stopped processing cleaned water, on 28th Sep 2015 I got compliant registered through SMS no[protected] I am pained to complaint that even after three days the machine is not working the deputed staff named Mr...

Customer ID: [protected] Customer Name: Prince Chopra, S-803 Ajmera Infinity, Neeladri Road, Bangalore - 560100 Hello, I'm staying in a rented apt (above mentioned address) where owners have installed Eureka Forbes Sensa water purifier. The contract for the same was from 19-Dec-2014 to 18-Dec-2015. Around 03-Dec-2015 the aquaguard started overflowing and we called Kavitha ([protected]) as told by the owner. Initially she sent a technician to investigate and it was found that PCB got damaged. She also suggested to replace filters as they were used for a year or so; filters will be replaced free of cost if contract was renewed for another year but I was not interested. We just wanted to get PCB replaced since it was covered under the contract. 07-Dec-2015, Talked to Kavitha and she confirmed that technician would come on 08-Dec-2015 but nobody turned up. Repeated calls were not answered. 17-Dec-2015 got a chance to talk to kavitha and she confirmed that the technician would come and replace PCB on 18-Dec-2015 but nobody turned up again. The contract was ending on 18-Dec-2015 so called her again and she said a technician would come same afternoon but again disappointments. After which all the call attempts were not answered. I would like to ask, why customers are treated differently when contracts are not renewed and i would like to get the PCB replaced. Please do the needful.
                          Hi Visrah,

Eureka Forbes Team
                          Thanks Much, I can be reached via [protected]@gmail.com please.

I buy euroclean vaccum cleaner on date 10 sep.after two months it is not working.I complaint about this to customer service of eureka customer service but they does not giving any service. I gave complaint on 10 Dec but they are not providing any service. I am from digras dist yavatmal.
                            Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have purchase Aquaguard Magna Uv product from online site of eureka forbes for Rs 13000 on date 9 November, 2015 from their Telesales department with 30 days return policy. While purchasing the product it was not informed to me that product needs 24 hrs running water and that was informed to me by the installation staff. After all that I bought their pressure pump to overcome running water for Rs 2630. And after all that the products makes lots of sound and is giving stomach related problems in family. Now I am requesting them since last 1 and half months to take the product back but they always refrain and ask me to contact other departments which they are not helping. I have many a times contacted all of the customer service numbers but they are not finalizing any thing. I have mailed them and I have their call recordings with me that they agree to take the product and refund but have to speak to their seniors and will arrange a call back. But nevertheless there is no call backs neither any step further to return the product. I have chased them almost for more than 40 days but till no positive step has been taken. Request you to kindly ask them to clear the process asap. Thanking You Amit Khanna
                              Aug 6, 2021
                              Hi Amit,

Eureka Forbes Team

As purchased trendy nano vacuum cleaner there was a missing of 2 in 1 multi functional nozzle/brush in the kit please response as soon as possible [protected]