I had a one year service contract of my Aqua Guard Water Purifier vide contract receipt number 10/ 15596902 dt. 10.05.2009(Scanned copy of Invoice cum Receipt attached).
As per the Service Contract, Eureka Forbes
shall two Service free in one year.
But even after expiry of about 8 months, no service engineer of Eureka Forbes
reported for servicing of my Aqua Guard.
After contacting Mr. Yogesh(Mobile No. [protected]) of your Noida(UP)(India) Service Centre on 27th January'2010, I wish to bring the following points to your kind notice:-
1. I was informed that the Service Engineer shall visit my place on Friday i.e. on 29th January'2010.
2. When again contacted on 29th January'2010 regarding time of visit of service engineer, I was informed that visit is not possible on 29th and Service Engineer shall visit on 30th January'2010.
3. On 30th January'2010, I was informed by Service Engineer that today i.e. 30th January'2010, he shall not visit and he will visit on 31st January'2010,which I couldn't agree due to my personal assignment and false committments on date of visits from your service engineer..
Now the question is:-
1.Whether it is a wrong decision by your customers to opt for AMC of Eureka Forbes
2. Whether it is not duty of your service engineer to contact customers regarding his visit on the scheduled month during the pendancy of contract?
3. Even after the contact by the customers regarding reminding the visit,whether it is not duty of your service engineer to give a firm date regarding their visit for servicing during the AMC Period , instead of keeping the dates changing daily?
You will appreciate that your valued customers also have prior assignments and as a result of which they can not afford to cancel their all appointments for waiting your representative's visit,who is keeping his date of visit changing, on daily basis.
Therefore I hereby request you to look into the matter and confirm me a firm date regarding the visit of your service engineer for servicing my aqua guard.
D-44, NTPC Township,