HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 11, 2022

File a complaint to HDFC Bank

Having problems with HDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Bank

1800 425 4332

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

HDFC Bank reviews & complaints page 749

Sir i'm repoting a fraudulent issue regarding my account. Yesterday there was three transactions from my upi of rs. 9100, rs. 15700 & rs. 20700 respectively. Sir all the three transactions were fraudulent. I don't know what to do. The whole amount is bigger than my salary. I'm very depressed and i was trying to rach you from yesterday but it says all clint executive are busy right now. Sir please help me in this what should i do or you can do to get my money back. Sir please help me.

Prashant pandey
Dec 23, 2018
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID: RE:'HBL=[protected] and will revert to you in 3 working days.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Credit card number ending with 1062. Without my concern on date:16/11/2018. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs.1399/-

Oneassist relationship number : 5728625
    Name :- achyut balasaheb adhav
    Mobile no. :- [protected]
    Credit card number ending :- 1062
    Aug 6, 2021
    Dear Achyut,

Greetings from OneAssist!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your membership cancellation is processed vide service request number 3730431. Your amount 1399/- will be credited in bank account within 5 to 7 working days.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

I have been using hdfc regalia credit card since 5 years. I have never across any issue with bill card statement. However, i have come across bill amount discrepancy in nov month credit card bill statement (Similar discrepancy was noticed in jul moth statement which i failed to notice that time).

Total bill due amount in statement is rs.29015. Whereas when i total it as per transaction done on card is comes out be rs. 27892....

It was a shocking revelation to me once again that hdfc bank prefers income to customer service. We m style a partnership firm submitted an application for opening of current account on 28th of september 2018 at mvp colony branch visakhapatnam, i have insisted my partners to open the current account with hdfc, though they were very keen about kenara bank stating faster customer service. Leave about service till today we have not got our account. Mr. Prakash asst manager misled us that the account opening would take only couple of days, after waiting for about a month he has informed us they need some more documents, why can't they clearly check the documents prior to accept our documents? Why should we suffer for someone's inefficiency. On above all why hdfc debited amount from my saving amount 15000 on 22nd october 2018. After lodging a complaint only we got an edc machine, which is not useful without having a current account.
      Please revere my 15000 back to my saving account. However we will go to kenera bank for our current account.

Consumer complaints logo

Messages
        Notifications
        Sign out
        © 2018 consumer complaints forum
        If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via e-mail

Loanshdfc bank personal loan interest cheat
        Hdfc bank — personal loan interest cheat

1 review
        Arun stany on nov 16, 2018
        Mark as resolved
        Account/customer id: 43919614
        Registered contact details/email id: [protected]/[protected]@gmail.com

I have applied personal loan in hdfc bank for 9 lakhs. They called me and informed that you'll get loan at 10.99% interest rate. So i agreed and provided documents. Later they called me and informed that we are not availing the interest rate and increased it to 11.25%. So i asked them to cancel the process. One month later again i called them to process the loan for 11.25 % interest rate. Again they collected documents and said your loan is approved for 9.28lakhs but with 15% interest, and she said if you agree i will try to reduce for 12.5 % like that. This is the way to cheat the customers. I got frustrated because of their behaviour. Don't know why they are increasing the interest rates after agreeing with lower rates. Even they are advertising daily infront of my mnc company. Please resolve my issue as many of the executives are cheating the customers by false promises. Any senior managers can contact me, i will explain this issue further.
        Please process my loan with the early agreed interest rate as soon as possible.

[protected].
        Updated by Arun stany
        please remove this complaint. posted duplicate

I had purchased a samsung galaxy a6 plus smartphone using hdfc credit card, 2000 rupees cashback offer on 30/08/2018
          The offer stated that within 90 days the cashback will be credited in the bank account but it's about to over 90 days and i have not received the cashback and hdfc helpline are not providing sufficient details
          Its a fraud!
          Hdfc bank is a scam.
          Please contact me on [protected]
          The loan is registered to [protected] number
          My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

I am hdfc debit card holder. Card ending 4106
            On 16/11/2018 rs.1899 debited from my account at 6.34 pm. By firm cponeassis at mumbai. This is done without my permission.
            How can you do like this? I have never used this facility and not interested to use at all. Please credit the same amount in my account as early as possible.
            Otherwise i will make complaint to rbi. If you will keep on donig this we will not use your bank facilities. Will stop all transactions henceforth.
            Your bank is not keeping our record confidential. So our credit card information has gone to one assist company.
            HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having issue with my hdfc bank account. I was offered this bank account by vertex customer management in ghansoli. I was working there 1 year ago and they provided this account. While opening my account he did not inform me about any kind of charges that will be applicable. He just created my bank account. It happened in the year of october 2016. It was his duty to inform me about such terms and conditions. When i went to the bank, they told me about this case they said that i need to pay the amount which is shown as a pending dues. I was not informed about this and i was not working anywhere for more than 1 year then how can i pay this charges. I need to settle this account to zero. I will not pay a single penny for this mistake of that executive. I want to waive off the balance to zero instead of minus. If any one can help me then get in touch with me on [protected] after 6.30 pm in the evening. Otherwise i will comsider this case as fraud by hdfc and never suggest anyone to get hdfc account because they are fraudsters. Get in touch with me on my given number [protected] after 6.30.
              Dec 18, 2018
              Dear Customer,

We have checked and confirm that your account status is updated as resigned in our system and you no longer hold a zero balance salary account. Thus the balance is required to be maintained is Rs. 10000/-. The special facilities offered on the Salary Account is pursuant to the arrangement between the employer/company and the Bank. These benefits are extended by virtue of your employment in the organization, on whose request the account is opened with the bank. In the event of no salary credits in the Salary Account for any continuous three months, the Bank reserves the right to change the status of Salary Account to Savings Regular Account and the Terms & Conditions as applicable to the HDFC Bank Savings Regular Account shall apply to this account from the date of change of status. The Terms & Conditions and features applicable to Savings Regular Account are published on the website of the Bank. Please visit for Terms and conditions: https://bit.ly/2JgzzR7. For a Regular Savings Account, the charges for non-maintenance of Average Monthly Balance is available on https://bit.ly/2D62CbT.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I have applied personal loan in HDFC Bank for 9 lakhs. They called me and informed that you'll get loan at 10.99% interest rate. So I agreed and provided documents. Later they called me and informed that we are not availing the interest rate and increased it to 11.25%. so I asked them to cancel the process. One month later again I called them to process the loan for 11.25 % interest rate. Again they collected documents and said your loan...

I transfer amount Rs.971.82 /-for lpg cylinder refill payment included online net charges through net banking.payment was debited from bank on morning 9th Nov 2017.but unfortunately payment was failure.

Kindly solve the issue do needful refund.

Payment reference no:[protected].

Hello Sir/Mam
                  I have purchased an insurance policy for my TVS Scooty Pep+ 2012. And on 5th nov i have applied for the change of name of policy holder; as the Scooty was sold to me from Seema Yadav. My complaint regarding that is I didn't got any soft copy on my mail even after 3 days. Policy no. And details are given below:
                  "Your request has been registered successfully for transfer of Policy No [protected] and same will be processed within 3 working days Please make a note of your request id 26248003. Updated Policy copy will be sent on your registered email id". This was the SMs I got on my registered mobile no. [protected] after applying for transfer of policy.
                  HDFC ERGO General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rs. 14420.00 was wrongly spend by me on my hdfc credit card ending 3705 on 16.11.2018 at 14:59:41 to bluedart1179789. You are requested to kindly decline the said transaction of rs. 14, 420.00 immediately since the payment of the goods was made earlier.
                    Kindly reverse the above amount of rs. 14, 420.00 to my credit card immediatly

18 chinar drive, dlf farms house
                    Chattarpur, new delhi-110074
                    Dec 22, 2018
                    Dear Customer,

We understand that you have certain reservation regarding the transaction of Rs. 14, 420 debited to your card on 16/11/2018. We wish to inform you that we have received Authorization request for the above mentioned amount and the same was approved. However, our records indicate that the transaction has not been processed to your credit card account as on date. In absence of the transaction being billed to your card account for 03 days, the authorisation amount blocking the credit limit will be released automatically and the same will be available for your usage. In the event, the transaction gets billed to the credit card account, we request you to send the duly filled and signed Cardholder Dispute Form (CDF) in the below mentioned link for us to enable us assist you further in this regard https://bit.ly/2jvioRj.

-Zubin
                    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I got a timeout error when completing the ordering fastag on hdfc site. The transaction for rs.500 was done but have not got any confirmation on the application. Attached is the screen shot of the bank transaction.. pls look into this and refund the amount of rs. 500.

Even more frustrating part is this transaction was done on 23rd Sept... send email to customer care and followed up but there no response, called customer care...

Dear sir /madam
                      My name is sachin supare, my joint october 7, 2014 to hdfc bank ltd. Butibori - maharashtra (Microfinance) my employee code 134584 role is contract executive, desember 31, 2014 i left the job as per company process, ofter i am getting full and final settlement
                      But till i am not getting my relieving letter i contact same hr persons not response.
                      I am going for other job in need my reliving letter
                      Please provide reliving letter
                      Dec 18, 2018
                      Dear Customer,

Please share the employee code, supervisor's name, office location & contact on exit.[protected]@HDFCBank.com. We'll get back!

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hdfc bank has deducted rs. 600 from my salary account on 20 Nov 2018 for ". Ach debit return charges" for which i have not even received any intimation through email or sms from the bank before deductions and also I am not aware about any debit charges. Rs. 600 amount is valuable for me. as my financial condition. as from my condition i want to refund that amount from bank. and i am taking care next time on such issues.
                        thanking you..
                        HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently i have bought a car and made the car loan for hdfc bank for 1000000 rupees. I have applied for the credit card as for the agent asked for to do so, and i got the verification calls from the bank and took all the details required and also asked what name to printed on the card though and after all these verifications i have been sent a link to check the status after two days and it been disapproved. I need to know what is the reason that i got disapproved for.
                          Dec 17, 2018
                          Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Card Application No. and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
                          Updated by Pruthvi9993
                          Application number:18K[protected]S3
                          Contact details:
                          Neelakantarao satya naga sai pruthvi
                          Phone:[protected]

Why is credit card being disapproved saying address not verified even after a few guys verified at my home. This is not acceptable i didn't asked for the card, you guys probed me to take the card and it is being disapproved twice, i have vistied the nearest branch and submitted the form for requesting the address verification again and even that it was disapproved again. This is not good. I want to know the reason why it is being disapproved my app ref no is18j[protected]s3
                            Dec 24, 2018
                            Nov 23, 2018
                            Dear Customer,

We infer that you wish to have the status of your application for the credit card. We wish to inform you that your request for the credit card facility is under process and will revert to you on completion of the process ( 8 to 10 working days). We appreciate your patience in the interim. Further, we wish to inform you that you can track your application status on-line through our Bank Website. We request you to visit the link https://bit.ly/2zSARiT for the same.

-Zubin
                            HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
                            I had lost my hdfc food plus card .Kindly request your assistance in blocking the same.

HDFC Bank — credit card not receive

I had applied for hdfc credit card around 30 days ago. No. Of associates had come to home and office for verification and took signature. It's been around 4 weeks and still not received the credit card.

If i had known that this is how the service of your bank would i would i have applied for some other bank.

Name - rahul thakur
                              Application no. : 18k[protected]n1
                              Mobile no:- [protected]...

HDFC Bank — debit/credit card delivery

It feels very frustrated that though enrolled with one of the best private bank of india, have to experience a very bitter experience. Henceforth, asking you to give justification of following two matters :
                              Matter-1
                              Since my credit card is getting expired in dec-2018, i was intimated by hdfc that the new card will be issued and the shipping details were also shared with me. However, as my new address was not updated with hdfc...

I have a savings account in hdfc bank, i liked the service so thought of opening a current account too in hdfc for our family business. I am in talk with hdfc's bank employee for the last 2 3 months for the same. I submitted all documents for the same but he being highly ignorant never check documents on time and would call me after 10 15 days of submission to submit documents as he missed some signature or something or any document is missing. Not only that he would always misbehave and use improper language.

On 15th november hdfc bank employee told me that account is opened and messaged me an account number. I requested for an official mail or a message as i had to do a transaction in the new account and wanted to be sure it's my new account only. On listening this he started abusing and shouting, he threatened me to face dire consequences and that he will visit me and teach me a lesson for doubting him. He consistently said he would visit me and show me what can he do. He kept on shouting and behaved violently till i cut his call. I think it's my right to atleast have a proper confirmation from bank and not just a plain text from unauthenticated number, that's not how bank works.

The bank employee took rs 12000 cheque from me for account opening, my money has been deducted but he is threatening on asking for account opening confirmation. This is highly shameful and pathetic that hdfc bank employees are ready to hit a customer on just asking for account opening confirmation. Highly disappointed and shocked by the way hdfc employees treat customers and they have no fear that any action would be taken on them.

Bank employee name - raman singh branch - 5 r/2, badshah khan chowk nit faridabad-121001
                              Dec 17, 2018
                              Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID: HBL=[protected] and will revert to you within 3 working days.

-Manoj
                              HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
                              I haven’t received my credit card yet .. can u please tell me the status of my credit card like when Can I receive it ...my name is Vanshita Lodwal. I have applied it atleast 2 weeks before. Kindly help

I made an expense at Indian Terrain outlet on 29/07/2018. There was offer of 5% cashback that would be credited in 90 days. It has been more than 90 days now, but haven't received the cashback.

I paid through my debit card.

It was a scam by HDFC?