Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:

1998
Good

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

Please forward to residence address:

202 A Devdarshan,
Mogal Lane,
Mahim, Mumbai - 400016....

TO
MTNL
SIR,

MY PHONE 22018059 IS NOT WORKING FOR LAST 20 DAYS.DESPITE COMPLAINING A NUMBER OF TIMES NO BODY HAS COME TO RECTIFY THE ERROR .I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY RECTIFY THE FAULT URGENTLY.

Rajendra Bansal
64, Shakarpur Khas
New Delhi
by tommraw my mtnl landline phone is not wrking i want it to be chek my connection by your men
TO
MTNL
SIR,

MY PHONE 24371951 IS NOT WORKING FOR LAST 2 DAYS.I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY RECTIFY THE FAULT URGENTLY.

SMT ROSHNI
17, BHOGAL LANE JANGPURA
NEW DELHI
dear sir

My telephone No.26042008 generally remains dead. At present it is not functioning since 1 April 2009.
Complaint is not being registered over telephone. Kindly help and get the fault recktivied at the earliest.

mtnl phone — not working

I HAVE A MTNL BASIC PHONE NO.25211736
BUT I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY YOU THAT I AM FACING LOT OF PROBLEM FROM YOUR SERVICES. MY PHONE IS DEAD FROM LAST 15 DAYS N MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS ALSO NOT WORKING FROM LAST 15 DAYS SO PLZ LOOK OUT THE MATTER AND TRY TO SOLVE MYPROBLEM AS SOON AS.

THANKS & REGARDS
RAHUL CHHABRA
PH.25211736
Dear Sir

his is to inform you that I applied for Mumbai MTNL broad band internet connection on my phone[protected] last 1month. I book my complaint every day but your staff cancels my complaint every day and status of my complaint shows as sorted out. Your service engineers Mr.Patel [Mob.: [protected]] came and changed modem but no result. As on date they have visited number fo times but no result. Since then, my phone is dead. I would request you to kindly do not bill for internet service untill this is perfectly fine.
please sort out this problem immediately and oblige.

If you do like this manner we surrender our Mumbai MTNL connection and install any private connection.

Soon reply is appreciated.

pritesh c hari
my phone no[protected] if dead since[protected], a complaint is registered vide no 433 dated[protected]. Kindly help and get the fault recktivied at the earliest...or provide me some alternative number for the time being.thank you..

MTNL — phone is not working

My phone no is 22190777 is not working (no dial tone) from[protected] to till date and i have alredy complained but did not get response from your side. I have received bill also but our phone has not been working for last 10 days so we have no reason to pay this bill please suggest what to do and when will our phone start working .

Thanks and looking forward for favourable and promt reply.
Ashwani kumar

MTNL — MTNL PHONE NOT WORKING

This is regarding my mtnl broad band connection it is not working since last 1-2 months. I have complaint chhattarpur exchange office my but they did not check and not give me a proper answer kindly take a necessary action and sort-out the complaint.
My phone no is 26302780.
Please response me as soon as possible.

Satish Kumar
Phone is not working .

All bills are paid till date

Smitha

Currently I am using MTNL's trib 590 Nu plan but from last month i am not getting any net connection. I have logged a complaint but there was a no response from the service center even after calling them regularly.

From this experience i got to know difference between a Private company and a government service provider.

Thank god i am not employed in government sevices.

DEAR SIR

MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] WITH GPRS CONNECTION AND SET NOKIA 6070FROM 9.00 P.M I AM TRYING TO CONNECT INTERNET FROM MY MOBILE SET MESSEGE IS CONNECTION NOT AVAILABLE, WHEN I RANG TO 1504 OF GPRS HELP 15 MINTS I GOT RECORDING VOICE AAP KATAR MAI HAI, IT IS A 24 HRS HELPLINE OF MTNL, FROM 9.25-10.00 PM NOBODY IS WILLING ATTEND THE CALL I AM GIVING THIS MESSAGE FOR GETTING JUSTICE FROM U THAT IS IT THE SERVICE OF MTNL TO SUBSCRIBER I AM WAITING FOR FAVOURABLE FROM U
      D K BISWAS

Last one month I am facing our landline phone dead and instrument not working properly. Since last...

My personal details are as follows:

Ashlyn Fernandes,
        30/7 Rupal Apts. II, 98 Dadasaheb Phalke Road,
        Dadar Mumbai 400014
        Res Ph:[protected]
        Mobile: [protected]

I am using this MTNL telephone for the last 20 odd years. The said line is in the name of my mother Mrs. Annie Fernande who is 80 years of age. I had applied to MTNL for their Triband services on 17 Jan 2008 and received work order no. 1225 dated 18 Jan 2008. After that i have made numerous calls and visits to the helpline nos and to MTNL telephone exchange at Wadala.
        On 08 August 2008 I receive a call from the number 24715990 saying that my triband connection had been activated. Without any intimation or phone calls a person saying he is from the telephone company says he wants to come in to the house to activate the services and he may need to take the modem which belongs to me to make the necessary changes.
        My mother, being a senior citizen refuses to let him in. He then gives my mother telephone no. of a Mr. Kamble Mobile no.[protected] and asks to speak to him and fix and appointment when the undersigned would be at home.
        Several calls made from the 9th of August to 14th of August gets no result.
        Finally on 14th, I who also used to work with a privated INternet Service Provider have done the necessary settings and started using the service on 14th August. On 15th August (Independence Day) a person calls from telephone no.24123713 and speaks very rudely and threatens my mother that the line would be disconnected and that we have done something illegal.
        I have subsequently also received a call from the same no. and was asked to give my password, which i then gave. The line was disconnected from 15th and till date has not been activated. I have used the service for 2 hours after waiting for more than 7 months.
        Please see if something can be done

Ashlyn Fernandes
        I have taken the Broad Band connection in Oct'07. From Nov'07 to April'08 We were out of station but we were paying the biils. When we camoe back on End April'08 our broad band connection was not working. I give verbal/written complaints to Dwaraka Exchange office but no cation have been taken. Then I have contacted Mrs Sharma PS TO GM Jankpuri more than 10 times in 20 days to get this repaired.
        I have hardly used this 20 days and I have got the bill for Rs. 2800/- when I asked the clafication it has been tolled that that bill was correct and I have paid the bill.
        Subsequently I have chaned my Broad Band plan to Rs. 899/- that free downloading.
        Since one week my Broad Band is not working. On 27.08.08 I have personnly visited Dwaraka Exchange office and got my complaint registed with Mr. Verandra Singh SDO where in he has promised to send the person immidiatly. On 28.08.08 my massanger has visited Mr. Verandra, On 30.08.08 and 01.09.09 I have called Mr. Verandra where in he pramisses the same every time But till date no bady has attended my complant.

I could not understand the attituide of MTNL staff.

This something which can't be aacepted.

I hope MTNL management may take sutable action to reslove the custamar problems.

P S Rao
        Ph: 25072597
        A 901, Plot No. 12B, Sree Ganesh Appt.
        Sec-07, Dwaraka, ND - 75.
        I have started using MTNL's Internet braodband, 199 Plan, from 19 Aug, 08. but in the bill of Aug MTNL has asked tp pay the wrong amount. They have asked to Rs. 300, while after the connection I didnt use the Internet so much and for one week it was not working.

and when I called on 1504 and 1500 and asked the executives to tell my account usage, they replied that they dont have my account details. and give me few other numbers to call upon.

and the MTNL is such a third class department where no one picks the phone.

I hope that the MTNL management will take the necessary action to resolve my problem.

with Best Regards,
        Vipin Bansal

MTNL — Triband not installed.

I applied for a triband connection 20 days back. The landline connection has been provided 10 days back and now internet deptt. is refusing to give internet connectivity. The reason they are saying is non-feasiblity. I want to raise this complaint, Why feasibility was not done before. Now the cheque has
        been cleared from my account and landline is already provided which I really dont require.

I want to take this complaint forward and need clarification on this why this is not getting done and if its not possible then I want my money back.

Sales agency name: Distance Telecom
        We are using Tribrand for the last 2 years and now the service is worsening. My connection is tripping every 3rd minute and we are fed up by raising complaints. It is now a week and the problem is unresolved. The call centre people do not bother. MTNL1504 request gives contact numbers which do not respond. We are in a hopeless situation.
        THIS IS TO DRAW UR KIND ATTENTION THAT WE ARE ONE OF THE MTNL USERS USING THIS SERVICE SINCE 20YRS AND WE FEEL VERY REGRET TO SAY THAT WHENEVER WE CALL CUSTOMER CARE FOR ANY OF OUR QUERIES THE CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE TALK SO RUDE AS THEY ALWAYS SHOW THAT THEY DNT HAVE TIME TO TALK, AND MOSTLY THEY DNT EVEN PICK.
        THIS IS BASICALLY THE INCIDENT OF TODAY ITSELF, THE LADY PICKED UP THE PHONE AND TALKED TOO HARSHLY AND WHEN I ASKED HER NAME SHE DISSCONNET IT .

SO WE HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND AND FIND THAT LADY AND BASICALLY GIVE HER INSTRUCTIONS, WE CALL AT 197 ON 15-MAY-2009 AT 11.15AM.

MANMOHAN SINGH
        i also agree to above mentioned problems. me myself is facing internet breakage problem

mtnl triband ser — services to MTNL triband not activated

Dear Sir/ Madam
        I Mr Sohel Baig holding an MTNL landline number 23098671 in the name of my Father Shafiulla Baig
        I had applied for a Triband Servicewhich is DSL Unlimited 599 with wireless modem on 11 tueday, yet i service is not install.
        i have mail the helpdesk and they are not giving me any response
        dear/sir

mtnl line in problams in dishconnected of the as on black panther clothing store

address-shop no..7.pinnankle park shanti nagar mahakali rd. andheri est 400093 mumbai

regards

vijay gupta

mo-[protected]
        mtnl no[protected]

dear sir through your portal i would like to complain about the poorest of poor network coverage of mtnls trump and dolphin mobile services in paschim vihar outer ring road area, in new delhi. this service is so poor that you can imagine we cannot talk clearly as signal is not there even on the fourth floor, and such was the condition, not even this bad as it is today, when mobile services were launched in india and delhi, imagine we get signals on our mobile from area which are atleast four kilometers away from out location like vishnu garden, khyala, mangolpuri ind area, nangloi, rohini etc instead of getting it from paschim vihar, we have complained so many times to cgm gsm in cgo complex but all in vain, can your portal help us in any way?
          with hopes
          shivam
          Date: 16th February, 2009.
          The GENERAL MANAGER (GSM),
          MTNL, MOBILE DIVN., BKC, Mumbai.
          KIND ATTN. MR. G.BHIMAPPA

SUB : REQUEST TO REPAIR BTS EQUIPMENT & AC COMPRESSOR INSTALLED AT PRAYAG LOKDHARA C.H.S. LTD., LOKDHARA COMPLEX-I, KALYAN(E)– REG.

REF: Our complaints letter dated 20/2/08, 11/3/2008, 5/9/2008, 20/9/2008, 14th November, 2008 (MTNL Mumbai… complaint online.. Ref. No.45114), 26/11/2008 & 5/12/2008.

With reference to the above subject letter dated 20th February, 2008, 11/3/2008, 5/9/2008, 20/9/2008 and 14th, 26th Nov. and 5th Dec., 2008 regarding repairing of AC compressor of BTS equipment antenna has been installed in Prayag Lokdhara CHS Ltd., Lokdhara-I, Kalyan (E) 421 306 since April’2007.
          Since February 2008, as registered by our complaints to your office for repairing of BTS equipment & AC Compressors installed in our society are not attended properly from your side till date. The above-mentioned complaint of reparing of AC Compressor is still pending.

Again, we have received a complaints from one of our member, who is living on top floor, SHRI S.K.BHANDARE, B/4-704 that the BTS equipment and antenna are not working properly & its sounds also comes very loudly, now a days. And due to the above problems, the complainants (top floor) are not getting proper sleep in the night.

Once again, we are requesting you that kindly make necessary arrangements for reparing of BTS equipments and shifting of AC Compressors from terrace (existing place) to top of water tank/BTS CABIN, etc. and also fixing silent instruments which will not disturb anybody in our society.

Unless and until, the above dated complaints are not attended properly from your side. Please note that in future, we will not entertain any of your official for the maintenance of BTS equipment & antenna from your end and this may lead to cancellation of our contract of installation of BTS equipments & antenna.

Hence, it is therefore requested to kindly repair the AC Compressor of BTS equipment at the earliest. This is for your information and n/a please. Assuring you of our best co-operation in this regard.
          Thanking you,
          Yours Faithfully,
          For Prayag Lokdhara C.H.S.Ltd.,

(SANJAY R. GAJBHIYE)
          Secretary
          Copy to : GM (GSM), BKC, MUMBAI.. FAX NO. 26503535.. FOR INF
          Very True MTNL has worst service. You can't imagine that any mobile operator can provide worst network coverage in Metro City like Delhi. Service as poor as like mobile service just launched India. They are neither interested in improving service.
          I have recharged my phone no [protected] amounting Rs. 200/- on dated
          3/12/2012 at 17.03 PM vide ID no ST8719820 through Neha telecome
          telephone no, [protected]. But inadvertently it was recharged to phone
          no [protected]. When I contacted on phone no [protected] it found that
          this no. does not exit. Now I heartily request that the amount rs.
          200/- may kindly transferred to my phone no [protected]. I hope the
          matter be solicited,
          thanking you

I opted (unfortunately) for a MTNL Boradband connection as I was having a landline connection from MTNL already. But i am feeling so sorry and cursing myself why opted for this service provider. Since installtion, everytime the connection will give error and u will have spend hour and hours to be lucky to be connected with net. No. of complaints were made to Sarsawati Vihar Sanchar Haat as also on 1504. The lineman came; the land card of the computer is faulty (new compact pres. PC), then, the windows are corrupt, your shut down system is not proper, there were the replies given to me by the lineman. Motherboard (becoz land card is attached to it) got changed, windows re-installed and everything done but the MTNL guys are really hard nuts to crack. No response although visists on your aggressive chasing to your machine but of no use. I am fed up and going to write to other forums/ministry and refund of my monthly internet charges. please help if the things can be set right with your intervention.

For the last one month I have frequent disconnection in my broadband (line no:[protected]and some times there is no connection at all for hours. When ever I place a complaint some in-competent lines man comes and checks and says that it is due to rain and dampness in the line. Why can't you send some competent person to check the CPE/MODEM and the line. It this continues I will be forced to look for other service providers. The online portal to register complaints also says that no broadband is registered on this no.
              SIR,
              I AM YOUR BROADBAND USER & MY TELEPHONE NO. IS 27314846. I AM UNABLE TO OPEN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS. REGARDING THIS I HAVE LODGED COPLAINET ON TELEPOHE & EMAIL BUT TILL DATE MY COMPLAIN HAS NOT BEEN ATTENDED. PLS LET ME KNOW IS THERE ANY SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM. IF THIS CONTINURS I WILL BE FORCED TO LOOK FOR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER.
              I am also facing the same issue. I have been using the tel # 23561344 for IPTV & broadband. For last few days the link goes down every 5 - 10 min. The IPTV stops for few minutes & starts again. From last night the link is permanently down.

MTNL hai to behtar HAI

I have a broadband Triband Combo Unlimited plan on my phone line 28743427.

I have made several complaints to your helpline at phone 1504. With the result my line has been checked many times and your engineer has visited several times. They have raised their hands and expressed their inability to solve this problem

Lately, your help line has been advising me to take up this matter with the General Manager Broadband and the General Manager Area

I seek your help in the matter
              Dear sir/madam
              I am having a broadband connection no 25051571. The connectivitiy goes off frequently. Every month I have to write a compalint for the same reason. Kindly look into the matter.
              Due to non availability of net I am unable to remain in touch with my family, as I am on deputation to UN Mission in Sudan.

RB Khatri
              Indian Aviation Contingent
              UN Mission In Sudan
              i also have same prob. there is no effective response from the authorities. i have even contacted my area manager. my line number "[protected]"
              Dear sir/madam

My telephone no is 22787293. I am facing the problem of disconnection of internet since last 3 months. I have to wait 20-30 minutes for connecting again. Customer service is also not good. There are some executive either they will not pickup the calls or after picking up without saying any single words they put u on hold. Just hear their voices from your phone.

I dont know why it is happening but mostly every week I have to make a complaint about it. It is my Humble request plz look into the matter.

thankyou

sujit singh
              Telephone NO.[protected].

I am having a brodband connection against the above telephone at my residence at WP-162-B, Pitampura, Delhi 110088. I received telephone BIll No. [protected] dated 9.08.09 for Rs. 2948.00 for the month of July 2009.

I was shocked to see the exhorbitant bill for Rs.2382.00 towards internet charges. If you refer my earlier bills for the month of May and June 09, the detail broadband billing has never crossed Rs.199.00 and 408.07 respectively. I hope there may be some technical fault while calculating.

I request you to kindly process the bill and let me have a revised bill at the earliest. I shall be grateful for an early response.

Thannking you,

Yours faithfully,
              N Neelakantan
              Ph:[protected]Off)

I have a broadband Triband Combo plan on my phone line 26985127 For the past one month, I have been have been facing problem of the internet being disconnected at short intervals, ranging 5 to 90 minutes. When I am downloading something, I get a message ‘disconnected, server rest, try again’. It again gets connected when I switch off and switch on the modem

I seek your help in the matter

Dear Sir / Madam,

i have purchased a prepaid sim card for a mobile # [protected]
                SIM No :[protected]br...

I have surrendered my landlind telephone no. 28490782 with MTNL, Gokuldham on 05.04.2008 and asked them to return my deposit amount Rs. 3000/- for the same.

Initially they told me that you will get directly at your home within month. But even after that I have not receive the same I wrote to helpdesk mtnl Mumbai requesting them to return my deposit amount and they have forwarded the no to contact for the same. I myself went to Gokuldham exchange and asked again to return my deposit amount immediately but they are not giving proper answers and finally they asked me to contact Goregaon telephone exchange for this again I wrote it to MTNL but no response.

I was confused and did not understand what to do. Scanned copy of application and receipt attached.

Kindly help me to get my deposite amount Rs. 3000/ with MTNL.

Thanks and best regards,

Rajesh Nalavde

From the Past one month, internet services on my MTNL Garuda is not working. I have made several complaints to there call...
                  dear sir

i am mtnl dolphin mobile holder bearing no [protected], on 19.7.08 i requested for...

My broadband connection on 22099348 started on 16th may 08. It was 199 Plan in this Plan I used less than 400 mbs then I convert it to 799 Unlimited Broadband Plan and it started on 1st june 08. My broadband bill comes on 9th july and it was Rs. 5894. How it possible when i am using unlimited plan. My status is also not showing till my connection started. how I see my usage? I also called on 1500 &1504 they also say to not showing my status how they check my bill and status.

Manoj rai
                  H.no - 1/3 F East Azad Nagar, B & D Block, st. no- 6, Delhi- 110051.
                  We have received the bill for Rs. 18455.00 against conection no. 26911226 and consumer no. [protected] for the period from 01.01.2009 to 31.01.2009. when we gone through the bill we came to know the other debit details charge desc. tri bank subscrbr Rs. 15924 for the same said period. which is unbeliveable because we are received the bills for last two years are between Rs 1500.00 to 2000.00.

kindly rectify the bill and send us. so that we can make the payment before due date.

Ashok Mehta
                  ashok.[protected]@gmail.com

Mtnl / 599 Unlimited Broadband — wrong billing

My unlimited broadband 599 connection on 22357525 started on 1st aprail 09. I requisted for unlimit broadband 599 on 28 march 09 My broadband bill comes on 9th june and it was Rs. 2090. How it possible when i am using unlimited...
                  My broadband connection no 25354905 which was started on 28th may 09. It was 599 Plan. My broadband bill came on 9th Aug. 09 and it was of Rs.1220. How it is possible when I am using unlimited plan. How I see my usage? I also called on 1504 they told me that the present bill is Rs. 605/- instead of Rs. 1220/-. In this regard it is requested that kindly send me the corrected bill so as to submit the same on time.

B K Chauhan
                  C-45A, Rama Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi- 110059.
                  ACOUNT OFFICER[TR] I HAVE RECIVED MY TELEPHONE NO 27714883 BROAD BAND USAGE CHARGES BILL AMOUNTING TO RS.2888.15 FOR PERIOD OF14/11/2009 TO30/11/2009 EVEN THOUG FREQUENT FAILURE OF INTERNET CONNECTION FOR SAME PERIOD NECESSARY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN LODGED PL CORRECT THE BILL

MTNL/Broadband — Wrong Billing

Hi Sir

I am using Broadband services of MTNL. I have opted for 999 plan however I got a bill of 1899 plan. I complained in Chanakyapuri office
                  2 weeks back. But nobody is taking care of it. Every time they say that they will look into the problem.
                  Also they charged 1000 extra for installation which was as per scheme free as I had booked the broadband on 31st March.

I also did confirmed from Sanchar Haat and Account officer. They also say that you are wrongly billed. But person at Chankyapuri office (Mr Prempal )
                  keeps on saying that bill is correct and will look into the matter.

Please look into the matter asap.

Thanks and Regards
                  Nitin Solanki

AKSH IPTV was installed at my home on[protected].But it worked hardly for 2 days.Thereafter I lodged complaints to AKSH IPTV & MTNL several times on phone and through email.The customer service provided by AKSH IPTV is very very poor. They do not give complaint numbers which is violation of TRAI guidelines. When you call at call centre they will ask your name and contact number but they do not bother to call back. Every time you have to remind them about the problem you are facing. I think I have called them more than 50 times.[B][U][COLOR="Red"]This is the poorest customer service I have seen in my entire life.[/COLOR][/U][/B]. I sent emails to their head office at Gurgaon but I think they don't have any regards to customers.The reason given to me was problem at Prabhadevi telephone exchange.But I have not received a written comnunication from MTNL/AKSH.I fails to understand when the infrastructure was not ready why they have go ahead with the project. MTNL is not able to fix the problem after so many days . This shows it's efficiency. This is the main reason MTNL is loosing it's market share in Mumbai.
                    On[protected] I written email to MTNL's top boss that if the problem is not fixed I will escalate the matter to Department of Telecommunication.Then on 8-7-2008 AKSH's technician came to my home and fixed the problem. But from[protected] onwards IPTV is not working. Again I called several times at call centre to wake up AKSH. On[protected] their technician visited my home and assured me that problem will be solved in a couple of days.When I called at call centre today i.e.[protected] told me that the problem is solved. But IPTV is not functioning yet. As usual I had given my contact details but nobody called me and no technical help is provided.
                    I lodged several complaints online, through emails and on telephone to MTNL and AKSH but I have not received a single written communications from them.

AKSH – MUMBAI MTNL IPTV IS SUPER FLOP SHOW.

MTNL AKSH IPTV — Poor customer service

I activated MTNL's IPTV services provided by Aksh optifibre on 7/3/2009, the guy who came to install it was very rude and did not even care to explain how to use. Many services like Music on Deman, FM, A Tube, Chat, etc are not functional. I was told that Zee channels would be activated by 15/3/2009, but that was not to be. The connection is so bad that every 15 min, it gets lost and I have to start again. To add to my woes, the remote became disfunctional in some days! Inspite, of repeated complaints, the engineer was not sent to my house. Finally, I decided to de-activate the services on 1/4/2009. There is red tape there again. I advise others not to go for MTNL's IPTV services as they have the worst customer care service, though the prices are competitive, it is of no use as you cannot view TV most of the times. MTNL & AKSH need to get their act together soon !
                    Boss if it is true let me know. I just gave a cheque and i dont want any trouble.
                    Rajendra Doshi-goregaon (w)-Mumbai-400 062.[protected]
                    customer service is hopless service. since 3pm today I am trying but they dont lift the phone and they are not giving propre reply to customer.
                    when we call to customer service call centre they will not reply properly and not providing any complain no.

Inspite of repeated complaints and call centres issuing numerous complaint nos(f312, f368 being 2) broadband is not connecting for well over 3 months and no one has turned up to attend the complaint . We have being paying bills regularly and that includes the broadband rentals as well. All calls to the departments (at least 80-100 )are fall into deaf ears and no one seems to be interested in doing anything to help if connected complaints are met with very casual and indifferent ' devil may care " reponse. there seems to be absolutely no escalation process. everytime a new number is given which invariably either doesnt work or is never picked up. nos being 25611100, 25686060, 25633376, 24361221, 24318706 Its extremely frustrating and disappointing to keep coming across such an attitude. Sooner than this company realises they shall have to shut shop as private operaters will surly walk away with their business without too much of an effort. Someone needs to kick really hard to wake up the incompetent and useless employees especially managers of MTNL from their blissful slumber. I am interested in getting my complaint resolved and have no clue what else I need to do.
                      Ritu Chatterjee
                      my broadband 25334958 not working since last 2-3 months
                      MTNL employee's in mira road doesn't know what is customer service or how to talk to customers.
                      the call excutiv are having very good attitude whill taking with end user and they don't know how to talk to customers.specially Girls
                      after talking with them problem never resolved. and still they are unable to slove my problem...
                      If the mtnl is read this msg, then called on my no.[protected]

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please check my bill no. [protected]..I have paid my earlier bill five times of Rs.896 due...

I have chkd my internet usage and in http://register.bol.net.in it is showing the wrong usage as i have not used internet that much because it was not working properly. i had calld up at 1504 many time and got complaints registered many times one of the complaint num is 40800106, but no one there gives me a prompt response. my internet is not working properly since last 3-4 months and you people had shown that i have used internet in monthe of april and may as much as 584 MB in april and 550 MB in may when i even didn't had a computer, this is simply rediculous, i want them to correct it asap but they never reverted back to me. I even went to Accounts office of the laxmi nagar area and gave a written complaint for which I even had a receiving but even they had not got back to me.
                        broadband usages details on mtnldelhi.in site not coming.Previously coming on mtnldelhi.in site .billing details not matching with your site 202.159.215.149. your 202.159.215.149 site is not working properly.
                        I am not able to check my broadband usage for the last 2 months inspite many complaints to mtnl.
                        I am not able to check my broadband usage.Broadband usages details on mtnl site is not coming.

MTNL Delhi Broadband — about Shiffting Connection

I am Devendra Kumar a user of MTNL broadband service with Tel. No 22236125. I had given a application to shift my connection to new address for a week. But Mtnl not done anything till now.
                        I went to sanchar haat ( I.P Ext ) near my residence but no one given me any positive response.
                        i also call many time on 1500 but they say go to sanchar haat to solve the problem.
                        I am a office going person, i can't go to sanchar haat again and again.
                        Company will calculate this time period in my tel. bill, but i am not using the internet in this period.

What will I do .Please suggest me what should i do.
                        My dataOne was commissioned yesterday. I have an email account on vsnl.com I use Outlook and windows mail to handle mail. When I reconfigured the Outlook properties yesterday, I could read my incoming mail, but am not able to send mail. What do I do? The error message is: Service not available error: 0x800ccc0f. Please help.

Thanks & Regards

MY MTNL DELHI NUMBER IS 27894689.I HAVE BROADBAND FACILTY ON IT.BROADBAND IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY FROM 4-5 MONTHS.I HAVE...

I have been a loyal user of MTNL landline, broadband and now IP TV services, but i am saddened by the attention that my complaints are getting.

I need a VPN connection for doing some office work and since the connection is so bad and fails at regular intervals, this takes a heavy toll on my broadband and IP TV experience.

I earnestly request you to take an early action.

With sincere regards,
                          Meheresh Lalit.
                          [protected] MTNL Phone no.
                          [protected] - Mobile.