Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

MTNL IPTV : jab bhi kisi program ya sports channel ki demand jyada hoti hain, IPTV apne purane aur regular channel ki service...

Network problem at Vasai, err message if cellone selected -
'No access'

six reminder emails sent after first online complain dated[protected]:23:16.)
&
subsequent phone complains made as under

2/2/11- docket 259262

9/2/11- docket 263375
not resolved , no courtesy reply also

my business is suffering due to such problem.
Network access denied in VASAI
Aug 13, 2020

I HAVE APPLIED FOR SHIFT MY MOBILE NUMBER [protected] and [protected] FROM RELIANCE TO MTNL . I HAVE SUBMITED ALL THE NECCARY DOCUMENTS WITH UPC CODE AT JANAKPURI SANCHAR HAT ON[protected] AND AFTER SUMBMITED I HAVE RECEIVED MTNL SIM.
    BUT I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT TODAY IS 8-2-2011 IS GOING ON BUT MY NUMBER IS NOT YET TO BE SHIFTED. PLEASE CHECK AND SHIFT MY NUMBER.
    I COMPLAINED ON [protected]@BOL.NET.IN ALSO, BUT NOTHING DONE.

MTNL Trump — PUK Code Require. [Resolved]

Dear sir
      your customer. my mtnl trump sim pincode is blocked please send my puk to my E-mail. My phone number [protected],...

I am Ashish Kotnala and my Telephone no. is 26346689. The modem provided by your representative (Kuldeep Rawat) is very old (UT-30R2U/T-KD 318-EUI) and he has not given us any CD and USB Cable for USB Connection along with the modem. I am now experiencing frequent disconnections by that modem when I work for more than 1-2 hours on the internet and the download speed is also too slow i.e., 20-30 KB/sec while my friend was getting 60-70 KB/sec with the new modem.
      As per my information, I was told that I will be provided with a new modem with all accessories along with it when I was subscribing.
      Now, I request to you to please replace my modem for a new modem including all the accessories along with it. I hope you will not dissapoint your customer. Thanking you...

ADDRESS: 132-C, POCKET-C, SIDHARTHA EXTN., NEW DELHI-110014.

Ref: Mobile # ( Data Card #) : [protected]

I have purchased MTNL 3G Data card dtd.31.01.2011 at CBD Belapur Branch, Navi Mumbai, till today does not activate internet services. They have promises to activate 2 hrs. I have complaint lots of time & daily visit their CBD Branch.

So the last time i have complaint MTNL customer care ( Ph: # [protected] - Complaint Reg.# 260593 ), but their response is the same.

Hence we request you to kindly take any action urgently.

Thanking you,
        Thomas John

Mob: 91 [protected]
        NOT ACTIVATE
        very bad service in mumbai thane wagle estate road no.28 pin code 400604
        very bad service in mumbai thane wagle estate road no.28 pin code 400604
        aisa lagata hai ki dabba hath me de diya hai. o bhi aisa ki na baje na todne ka dil kare.phasa diya yaar.
        god hi jane mtnl ka bhagya kab badlega? es comptition me bhi ye hal hai.rate sasta nahi hota to koe pucchta hi nahi.

We Sent the following complaint to MTNL on 23-january-2011 regarding unfair billing::

The Commercial Officer, 23-Jan-11

MTNL, Fax No. 23531030, ph no. 23546181

Delhi.

Subject: Complaint against bill of mobile no. [protected] of December 2010.

Received your invoice no.[protected] of amount Rs. 1182.00 dated 07-jan-2011 and invoice period of 01-dec-2010 to 31-dec-2010 of above mentioned mobile number.

We would like to inform you that this number we had converted into prepaid plan from postpaid plan, on 30-nov-2010 and settled all the dues as on the day Rs. 242.00 at Rajouri Garden Sanchar Haat at 02:32.59pm. And wef from 1st December 2010, number was changed to prepaid in your data and we have been using cash cards since then. How can the department raise the bill of a PREPAID mobile?? And the bill is only for SMS(Rs. 1075.00) since the time we are using this number the bill generated ws never above Rs. 200.00. and suddenly your department hands over a bill of Rs. 1182.00 for a PREPAID mobile.

We raised this issue in Rajouri Garden Sanchar Haat on Friday, 21-jan-2011 at 2.30pm, they also acknowledged us that number is prepaid w.e.f 1-dec-2010 and they too were surprised on seeing the bill. Please clarify the issue and send us no dues confirmation immediately. We are waiting for a week otherwise we will put up this matter in consumer forum.

Thanking You.

Applicant-

Vir Singh Chauhan

RZ-115, new uttam nagar

ph.: [protected]

New Delhi-59

but no action has been taken so far. More than 10 days are over.

mtnl dolphin — Over Billing

Regarding over billing for my Dolphin mob:[protected]

The last date of my April Bill (generated on 7th April) was 24/04/09 and i payed it on 23/04/09 (one day before the last date) through internet using credit card. Even then in my next bill of May (which was generated on 7th May) they added late payment charge. why?

Can someone provide me the link for MTNL RTI page.

--Shiv Om Sharma

dolphin — over billing

I have complained many times before that i am receiving over-billing of my two mobile numbers
          I.e [protected], [protected] contineously. Inspite of my complaint i am still receiving inflatted bills in the form of outstanding dues. Please look into the matter seriously and solve my problem. Its urgent.

thanking you with regards,
          You have been billing Rs. 20/- each month for ringtone which I have not asked for on mobile [protected] for the last several months on my postpaid mobile.

You are rquested to kindly rectify and give me the requiste credit of Rs. 60/- immediately or I will be compelled to migrate .

Thanks and awaiting quick not slow response

Cynthia Mendonca
          OVERCHARGING IN POST PAID CONNECTION No. [protected]

MY POST PAID ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED BY RS.50/-(RUPEES FIFTY) I.E. FOR USING THE MOBILE VOICE REMOTE E-MAIL EXCESS SERVICE FOR ONE MONTH.

ON THE ABOVE IT IS SUBMITTED THAT IN MY POST PAID CONNECTION EVEN GPRS HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED. IT IS NOT UNDERSTOOD WHY SUCH CHARGES ARE BEING RAISED AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT RESPONDING IN THIS REGARD DESPITE REMINDERS. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION TO WITHDRAW SUCH CHARGES FOR WHICH I AM NOT USING THE SERVICES. URGENT ACTION IN THIS REGARD IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
          Subject: Complaint against bill of mobile No. [protected] of February 2011.

Respected Sir,

My sim is not in working order due to my transfer from New Delhi to Nashik, but bills are regularly sent to me. How it can possible, withouting using sim bills are prepared.

Kindly take necessary action in this regard.
          Susheel Kumar, M.No. [protected].
          subject ;-complaint against unfair bill

respected sir,

i have a dolphin number [protected]...it activated from 16 august...and my problem is mtnl charged me 325Rs for gprs..i also had a complain regarding this service that i dont want that service...with complain number 335068.but they r not listening me, everytime when i called up with this refrence number, they told me u have to wait for generating the next bill...i have charged wrong 2 times bill number[protected] nd[protected]...with 492 Rs...

Kindly take necessary action in this regard.
          PREM PAL SINGH, M.No. [protected], [protected]

MTNL — mnp [Resolved]

i changed my operator idea to mtnl by mnp after 7 days my idea no. is blocked but my new operator does not start my services...
            I HAVE APPLIED FOR SHIFT MY MOBILE NUMBER [protected] FROM AIRCEL TO MTNL . I HAVE SUBMITED ALL THE NECCARY DOCUMENTS WITH...

We had our previous landline number in Mira Road(E) which had an ECS every month. We transferred the line to Kharghar. Even after doing the number change, MTNL had been doing a double deduction of monthly charges on dual basis.

From past 3-4 months, MTNL had been doing a double deduction of the monthly charges. Even though the Mira Road (e) connection has been disconnected and no longer there, we had been getting our deduction done twice and till date we paid around Rs. 3000/- more than we were supposed to pay. Thus in past 3 months we had been charged Rs. 6000/- instead of Rs. 3000/-.

I request MTNL team to look into this immediately and adjust the extra money which you have deducted for the coming three-four months.

Mira Road Telephone No. :[protected]disconnected and transferred to Kharghar No.).
            Kharghar Telephone No.:[protected]current connection)

Hemlata Tiwari
            Aug 13, 2020

I use an mtnl triband internet connection with a promised speed of 320 kbps. However I've never...

It is painful to say that a organisation like MTNL works in most unorganised way. Sir one of MTNLs marketig person approached us for broadband connectivity & convinced us to go for the same but we had a specific requirement of static ip with reverse DNS for which he readily agreed after calling some of MTNLs officials. in front of him we cancelled airtel application who were giving us 2 static ip on 1 broadband connection. they had already brought the connection upto our office inspite of that we cancelled & went for MTNL connection. That was our bad day as we had to suffer for almost 20 to 25 days & finaly we got answer from MTNL dept. that "IPs shown are not owned by the MTNL. Reverse DNS entries cannot be made under such conditions pl."

So again we had to apply fresh with airtel. It was just few mails and we got broadband & 2 static ip with RDNS. Sir in MTNL while talking to lot of dept. they are not even aware what is RDNS & if MTNL cannot provide RDNS how Airtel has provided. Our 2nd question is when MTNL cannot do the committed job how they have billed us for broadband, when they themselves does know their job.

Sir, we have already paid the bill as we know if we don't pay MTNL will be the first to disconnect the line the result is that our no. is 15 years old, everybody knows that no. so again we are put into problem so we have no other choice other than paying the bill amount & now we are asking for justification. Sir sometime back we had approached your MTNL kurla exchange for bulk sms connection & we were to subcribe for more than 1 crore sms per month & MTNL could had got business of 2 lac per month but after seeing the poor service we have dropped the plan to continue any more with MTNL services.

Inspite of my writing to MTNL there is absolutely no response from MTNL team members. Today i had sent my person to MTNL Nityanand Nagar office asking about the letters action & about the refund of our 3 months braodband charges as again for the month of december we have paid broadband charges. But No Reply is given by them.
              Aug 13, 2020

MY MTNL MUMBAI SIM CARD IS BLOCKED. ASKING FOR PUK CODE.MY MOBILE N0. IS [protected] AND SIMCARD NO IS[protected]...
                After I lost my mobile, I got replacement card on 20th January ([protected]) could not be activated, though all relevant formalities...
                My telephone No is[protected] with mtnl triband .It gets disconnected every 2-5 mins .Despite my complaints 1228,8082,8035...

I am using dolphin since past 5 years n the network is pathetic. The only reason I have stuck on to it is to not change my number but now good NUMBER PORTABILITY has been launched.
                I am experiencing call drops n network failure and whenever I call customer care they always have one answer- system up gradation is going on and there is some network repair work going on.... But sadly nothing improves....
                Nowadays only after waiting for 15 minutes we get connected to the customer care and the women executives are very RUDE and rather than giving the asked information they just say one thing...to go to the nearest mtnl centre....obviously there is no time and it's not possible to keep going to the mtnl centre which is faraway.... And they also hang up....this is the worst kind of service experienced...
                I hope the mtnl dolphin executives take into consideration the complain and do the needful....

Hi MTNL Dedicated Authirity,

I saw/listen add "MTNL hai to Sahi Hai" and fill-up form for my broadband...
                  We have disconnected Aksh IPTV on Telephone[protected] in Dec-2009. The billing for this has been de-activated....

Dear Sir / Madam,

My telephone number is 28924806. I have availed MTNL broadband connection. But sorry to say that most of the times DSL light is flickereing. I am not getting proper response from Mr. Kashyap who is the concerned official for our area ie IC colony. Today when I called him he said that do not call on my mobile. My husband took a leave on 17/1/11 for rectifying the issue. He came on 17/1/11 and said that there is some problem which will be rectified from back end. However it is not resolved till date. We are working for a pvt firm and will not afford to sit at home.
                  Initially I have been making payments though I was not able to use the facility but now I think I have to stop making the payments till my query is addressed.
                  Hence, please note that payment for Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 will not be made till the issue is resolved as we are not able to use the facility.

Julia Dennis

sir/mam,
                    i am the user of MTNL internet services in C-228/14 A, street no 10, chauhan banger new seelampur,...