Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Awesome

Samsung India related photos (4418)

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Shwetank Patni
I had purchased a 29" Flat TV around 2 years back. Around a month ago, it developed a problem wherein we could not view the picture but could only hear the sound. We logged a complaint at the call centre post which an engineer came and fixed the problem. However, the very next day, TV again was not working. We logged the compaint again and another engineer came. Again the problem was fixed but the same evening, TV was not working. In the process they also replaced two original parts of our TV which we don't know was even required or not. Post that we have been consistenly calling customer care but there is no response except for false promises that someone will revert. Its more than a month since we have been following up but our TV has not been repaired. We have also written couple of emails but of no response. What is sad is the "We dont care attitude" of the Customer care who doesn't even make us talk to some senior executive. Its really sad to see the poor after sales services of Samsung.

Sanjeev Syal
    I purchased the Samsung mobile from the HOT SPOT mobile center in Janakpuri Comunittee center and since the time of purchase which was 28th November 2007 the phone has been sent 3 times to the service center at B-26, GR, FLOOR, MOTI NAGAR NEW DELHI Ph.[protected] but after few days of repair the same problem comes in and mobile doesn't works at all.

Though I have mailed to the customer care twice at support.[protected]@samsung.com but there is no response from them and when called into their Customer care dept. they promised to get in touch with me for the same reason but still there is no response.

Later when I called in to the service center at the above mentioned address to get the status on my mobile and it seemed to me that they have lost the handset as they have failed to locate the device when I myself visisted the service center and asked for my cell phone.

kindly help me or guide me how to proceed further in this senario.

Sanjeev Syal

Email : sanjeev.[protected]@hcl.in - sanjeev.[protected]@aig.com

Details

1 Serial# : R6XP964487T

2 IMEI / RSN# : [protected]

3 Work Order# : WA[protected] Date : 14/05/2008

PANKAJ JAIN
      I went to sumsung sevice centre, (4/127a, bach farzana, Agra[protected]u.p.) for book complaint of CUT VOICE on 80% CALLS INCOMING OR OUTGOING. As per your executive we check & confirm you within 2 days. When After 3 days i called him & ask about my Mobile, they said Mobile sent to Delhi b'coz this can not be correct here & it will take 25 days approximately. which type of service you are providing here. i ask to provide me standby set, he denied me, tell me what should i do. If you doesn't take action i am thinking to go consumer forum.
      Pankaj Jain

SMT PREETI SINHA
        THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE IS PAYING NO RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT LODGED WITH THE CENTRE ONE MONTHBACK ABOUT THE AC NOT WORKING.TELEPHONICALLY THEY ASSURE ME DAILY THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING SOMEBODY SOON TO CHECK THE CONDENSER BUT NOBODY TURNS UP.THE AC IS ONLY TWO YEARS OLD.
        THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE IS PAYING NO RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT OF OUR A/C (SAMSUNG SILVER NANO) ONE MONTHBACK ABOUT THE AC NOT WORKING.TELEPHONICALLY THEY ASSURE US DAILY THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING SOMEBODY SOON TO CHECK IT.
        customer care should not make false promises. My complaint No:[protected], every day false promises but no one to come and repaire the AC. Is THERE any CEO to see the copmlaints and do the needful.
        My Name is Gaurav Mittal
        Add. V/97 SEC-A BHAGWATI VIHAR UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI - 110059
        CONT NO. [protected]

SUB . REQUIREMENT OFSILVER NANO SPLIT A/C 1.5 TONS REMOTE

requitement of samsung silver nano split A/C remote

purchase 2.5 years old

sunil
          I have purchased the Samsung 1.5 ton window A/C nearly 2 months back, past 3 months its not functioning well.Every week i call ur people ans take one day leave for that. Now the fan is not running and no cooling is there. Please tell ur sevrice peoples to come and check the outer unit because last for times the clean the outer unit and its worked .They are saying the anil made one nest in side the fan. we have to got to the office no time to wate for ur people. Please do it as soon as possible and give me a permanant solution from ur designing section people those who are sitting and enjoing in ac room. tel Them to learn from onida and carriear companies who they made there outer unit. No these kind of complaints for thereoute unit. Please do the solution.
          Please help me in this regard.
          [protected].
          i brought 1.5 tn. ac one and half month back. In this 6 weeks three
          time rat came inside the outdoor unit because of that fan is not
          working and cooling is not coming today knight also. Near out out door
          unit carrier and onida units are there. They have no problem because the design carefully in the outdoor unit.

how many time i call ur costumer service and we took leave and wait for ur peoples. please remove the outdoor unit give me new and well designed out door unit. otherwise return back my money,
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Samsung Split Ac — Poor Service and problem is not resolved since last 45 days [Resolved]

RAVI SETHIA
            Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Ravi Sethia. My Mobile No. is [protected].
            My complaint number is [protected]br...

rajes25
            i have bought a refrigator in sony electronics in ongole..ap a dealer called narasimha rao...the refregirator is making lot of noise..when i made a comp abt that he told that the issue is resolved and their agents viisted my premises, but none of the agent visited my home, , , , i made lot of comp and the issue is till not resolved, , when i spoke to him he is telling that he forwarded the mail to hyderabad head, , , , and issue wiil get resolved, , , , i m very much dissatisfied by ur service, , , , i thought to buy a smsung tv in that shop, , , but due to this bad service i switched on to othe company, and their service is good, , , , im spending my lot of amount andtimebut issue is not yet resolved..
            my adress:k.v.subbareddy
            yedugundlapadu post
            maddipadu md
            prakassam dt,
            ap 523262
            ph:[protected]
            model:samsung 180 lts refrigerator

Samsung — making noise

a.c. been purchased from udaipur,
            sound & vision past 2 months back,
            after been complainig so many times,
            nobody is responding from company maintainance or even the supplier.
            if the details are required by the company;
            we can forward those.
            thanking you,
            c.s.arya
            (director)

Samsung Refrigerator — making lot of sound

we brought samsung 260lts new refrigerator just 0ne and half month ago and from the 10th day its making lot of sound. i have already sent a complaint but there is no use till now. as it is a new plz verify my product and, make it clear as soon as possible

Samsung / Refrigerator — Making Noise

My refrigerator is not working well sometimes make a very big noise for long time I stop the switch then after I open switch not make noise but half an hour making noise.Send your service engineer immediate.

Thanks, Prakash Paliwal, [protected] (mobile no.)

Satyabir Singh
              I made a complaint no. [protected] on 07.07.08 (13 days back) about problems in my Washing Machine & AC (procured only 3 motnhs back). However till this time none of the complaints have been resolved. No-body in the compnay seems to be answerable or is keeping track of such long sufferings of consumers and blatantly violating warranty support terms. No escalation numbers are there and we have to call only on their toall free number wherein different csutomer care exec. picks up phone everytime and I have to explain everything to him/her which is very disgusting & annoying. These pains can be taken if committments are met which is however never the case.

The call of Washing machine (spark inside machine when drier was put on) was attended after two days (VERY UNACCEPTABLE DELAY) after my call of 07.07.08 and it was told that Motor of rinse tub was faulty and to be replaced. One reminding two days after that it was told that the part will be available on 14.07.08 (today), however, till this time no-one has come to repair the machine even after 13 days of my complaint. This is really pathetic service from Samsung. We have been suffering since clothes don;t dry in this monsoon season and I have small kids.

The AC call (AC working only in FAN mode and not in COOL mode) has been twice attended by one Sardarji engineer (whose name we don’t know) who has been making fool o[censored]s and is not repairing the fault in AC. First time, we were advised by him to get stabilizer checked and that compressor was okay & he went back, which was not the case. The stabilizer is brand new and was found to be okay.

I again lodged the call informing the same and again after two days the same sardarji visited and said the same thing that compressor is okay, get the NEUTRAL checked and he went back. The same was got checked from electrician and was found to be alright. Further, other equipment, fans, light etc. in house have been working fine which couldnot have been the case if neutral was faulty.

In this regard, I requested them to get the faults repaired urgently BY SENDING SOME SENIOR COMPETENT ENGINEER (NOT ENGINEERS WHO MAKE FOOL O[censored]S) by repairing/ replacing the faulty parts of AC & Washing Machine urgently. It was informed by customer care executive that calss will be resolved on TOP PRIORITY TODAY, which has not been the case again….!!! After running from pillar to post the AC call was attended by different engineer on 17.07.08 and he confirmed fault with AC compressor and said that AC will be lifted tomorrow (18.07.08) and repaired AC will be given back today (19.07.08), but not suprising again keeping in view the already experienced pathetic service, the AC is yet to be picked till this time, leave alone repaired and put back.

I have been talking to them for numerous times since last 13 days (which I have lost count of now), sent two emails at support.[protected]@samsung.com, talked to one Ms. Pooja at their Servcies department, Head Ofice, Delhi, talked to their service Centre in Gurgaon, Talked to call centre senior supervisors and in short have already run from pillar to post for getting the two appliances repaired but to no avail. No numbers are given by their call centre of their higher ups answerable for such pathetic service to whom matter can be escalated. Instead we are promised call-back from seniors in 2 hours (blah blah blah) which I am yet to get in any of the four committments from call centre...!!!

I AM NOW SERIOUSLY THINGKING OF FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE ‘District Consumer Forum’ IN ONE-TWO DAYS TIME FOR DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE AND FAULTY PRODUCTS SUPPLIED.

Further, I have already vowed never to go for any Samsung products in the future, keeping in view low quality of your products & such pathetic service, as if some favour is being done to the customer by taking warranty calls.

SATYABIR SINGH
              GURGAON

Indranil Chanda
                Kind Attn: Mr. SAMSUNG
                Sub: Theft of J-600

I am using the samsung brand for last 7 years, you can tell me a samsung brand addicted. At the first I was using the flap open hand set for 6yrs but unfortunately I had lost it.The most importantly the service quality of samsung forced me to buy a 2nd set of samsung. Just 6 months ago I bought the new-J-600 & its like a fantasy towards samsung.
                On 13th this month my J-600 was being picked from my mobile container at South City Mall, Kolkata accompanied with Airtel Sim Card.I had regained my same Airtel Number but no trace of the mobile.
                Now I want to block my J-600, so that no -one could use my adorable set. My phone bears the Number IMEI-[protected] dated 12/12/07(written on my purchase bill).
                Most importantly I bought J-700 handset dated 15/07/08.

Hoping for your feedback & please do the needful from your end.
                Now I want to see the customer and back service of samsung too because it is the best way to satisfy the cutomer.

With Best Regards,
                I.Chanda.
                [protected].
                [protected]@rediffmail.com

Samsung Bio Fresh 310 Litre Refrigerator — Cooling not taking place [Resolved]

Aspi S Debara
                  My complaint No:is [protected].It is a double door refrigerator. One month back I had this problem. After spending Rs.2000/-...

Sudarshan
                  hI,
                  I had booked a Samsung DVD player through one of samsung's distributor by name Varun's Innovation at seshadripuram bangalore on 9 th of May-2008. As on today(14th of July -2008) the product is not yet delivered. When i contacted the Vendor he is saying that there is no stock of that item with Samsung. The same complaint had been lodged at Samsung customer care from last twenty days, they are also saying that they will arrange & arrange.But until now i have not even received any feedback from them about the availability of DVD player. If the purchased item itself is not reached the customer then i dont know how they are going to attend the service call. I am deeply frustrated with their attitude and behaviour. From know on please ensure that before purchasing the stock are available

Arvind Kumar
                    My Window AC (1.5 Ton) not cooling for a last one month also touch pad is not working.I had complaint to Samsung costomer care on 20-June-08 and got the complaint no [protected].I bought my AC approx one year past.In last 20 days nos of incapable mechanic visited my home to repair the AC but the AC got use less day by day.Twice my AC taken to samsung work shop but no improvement or recovery til date.Now my AC in a very bad possition and i want my AC replaced with new one because this product is still in gaurantee period.
                    Further, If the Ac is not replaced i will take the legal action

Arvind Kumar

SAMSUNG / 1.5 TON AC — AC NOT COOLING

I had lodged a complaint with Service Call centre at[protected] for ac not cooling.The complaint No. is [protected] dt 09 Jun 08.

On repeadtedly speaking an engr visited on 10 Jun 08 and said that the defect was topping up the gas in the ac for which the company will send the vehicle and transport the ac.Today is 11 Jun 08 and there is no response from the company, though being requested repeatedly to hasten the repair.On checking in the vening I was told that the complaint has been escalated and someone will intimate me the reasons for delay and also the complaint will be attended on priority.Same old stroy!

RAM KRISHNA GUPTA
                      C.NO. [protected] HAS BEEN REGISTERED FOUR DAYS BACK, REGARDING WASH TUB NOT RUNNING AND THE ENGINEERS OF SAMSUNG CAME AFTER TWO DAYS SHOUTING ON THE CALL CENTRE PEOPLE AND SAID THAT THE WASH TIMER HAS SHORT CIRCUIT SO THEY WILL BE REPAIRING ON THE NEXT DAY.ON THE NEXT DAY A NEW ENGINEER CAME AND SAID THE PERSON WHO HAS VISITED YOU YESTERDAY WAS A FRAUD. SO THIS ALSO MAKES THE CASE OF KEAKING THE CONFEDENTIAL ADDRESES OF THE CUSTOMER, CAUSING THE CHANCES OF THEFT.AND TILL TODAY THE PROBLEM IS THE SAME.WE REGISTERED THE COMPLAIN ON 7th JULY.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Samsung Air Conditioner Split Ac As18fcaxtl — delay in ratifying the Ac unit and Paying back the bill amount. [Resolved]

Mr. Vijaya Kumar
                        Sir, I purchased Samsung Ac from PCH m Zone on 6th april 2008 for the comfort from the hot summer. The piece was installed...

lt col t saikia
                        Dear Sir/madame,
                        I had given a complain regarding my tv not working on 06th july 08 at about 1100 hours to your complain tele no 30308282.My complain was registered and BP No given as [protected].I received a SMS on my mobile accordingly.
                        Today ie 07th july 08, I rang up thrice to the same tele no where my call was answered by three different person promising me that someone ( the engineer ) will be reaching my residence anytime.Till now time is 1925hours(7-25pm), no one has come nor have I received any telephone call.
                        Is this the prompt service that you are providing.I am sure some one needs to take some action at least now.I must add here that when I asked the operator name (HARISH )at 1915 hours, he just said that someonewill attend to the complain when they have the time.Is this the CUSTOMER SERVICE that is being provided.
                        I am ashamed of myself today since I have all my home appliances from SAMSUNG (music system, washing machine, refrigirator, tv, cell phone and three ac s)
                        Can I request you to take neccessary action pronto
                        Col Saikia

samsung tv wide vision — picture not coming although sound is coming

Dear Sir/ Madame,
                        In reference to my earlier request(I am not calling it a complain)send yesterday --BP no [protected] Can I expect the said repair to be done sometime today ?
                        My time is important like everyone elses.I need to go home from my office and keep waiting for your so called THE ENGINEERS to arrive--please understand and if the complain cannot be proccessed please let me know so that I can forget the whole incident as a bad dream and move on with some other product.
                        Col Saikia

Samsung TV — Picture not comming

I have launched a complaint at samsung service centre for picture problem one and half months before, Service person has come twice for the same problem and corrected. Two weeks before i.e. on 02.12.08 I have launched the same complaint and the complaint no. is [protected] but till now nobody from the service centre has turned out. One and half months before service person has suggessted us to change the Board and we have replaced it with the new one. Till now the problem has not solved and this is the third time I have lanuched the complaint for the same problem. I am sorry to say that your people are unable the solve problem because this is the third time the complaint has been launched for the same problem.

Kindly solve the problem and give us permanent solution.

Chandrasekar B.V.

Utpal Deka

One Samsung B-100 mobile purchased form a retailer shop at Assam Guwahati on 21/03/08. But thing is that one day it fall down from my pocket and broke its LCD. But it was working properly, means in coming n outgoing service and proper ring tone etc. on. When I contact its service centre they advise me that they do not have spares as the model is new and as the mobile does not cover the warranty so contact later. After a months ( 17.06.08 ) I again contact the service centre they received my mobile and give an estimate of Rs.360/- and ask to keep contact. After 10days later service centre ask me to collect my set, when they check it in front of me it was not working properly means, no proper display no sound etc. they force me to pay and receive it but I refused to pay without working condition they again prepare an estimate amount Rs.2416/-. I get shocked because the estimate is moor then the MRP of the model i.e. Rs. 1500/-.

My question is this if they cannot make it by there service person they should not wastage of customers time, money and the mentality. This is not only the first case of regarding service to the non warranty service.

The Service centre add. - Samsung Factory Service Centre, Orion Tower, 3Rd Floor, GS Road, Guwahati 781005 Ph No.[protected].

Work Order No. CG/25186
                          Date of Received 17-06-08

N.B. I m poor in literature please try to understand my English.

Utpal Deka, Assam Guwahati[protected]

Mobile Samsung — battery

i have purchesed mobile set local market shop M/S S.P. Traders, Ph. No.[protected], on the 1st June, 2009 Model No. SGH-C170, Within the 15 days the battery problem, I have enquired the shopkeeper but did not respond well, and I ask where is service centre, and at same browse the Samsung company web page, and at same time they do not have such facility to complaint directly company, and same time they do not give any contact address and phone no or even email address. How will give justis to me and how will care my complaint to who i will give complaint of battery not working properly and within 2 to 3 hours discharge completely even after 6 or 7 hours charging
                          yours sincerly
                          Sameer G Chebbi
                          H.No. 22, Snehit, Sanmati Nagar, Kelageri Road, Dharwad -580008, Karnataka, India

Mobile Samsung — maintenance during guarantee

First of all I want to send u my congratulation for your kind brand in Egyptian market and all the varieties and merchandising mix u do. Iam really happy all my life to deal with your lovely brand specially in mobiles and T.V., need to tell you also that all the environment around me (family and friends)has many uses with your varieties you demand. But for sorry we can’t find anything completed, I think you have a big problem with the human factor in your company in customer service who deals with clients, because I will tell you my bad experience with them, lately I have a big problem with your maintenance agent in mesaddak street in Dokki , they are really irresponsible, and I can also say they are impolite and don’t know how to talk to client. because I have mobile still in the guarantee period and I had a problem with it so I gave it to them to fix and they do and put new software so it works for one day and stopped again and when I went back to the branch they took it and call me after 2 days and asked me to come , after that they told me that there is a liquid inside it long time ago and it needs maintenance with around 98%of his price so no need to do it, I tried hardly to tell them that it not happened and if it is true you should discover this since the first time , they badly said we will not do anything and you can go wherever you want to the or any place else. I couldn’t believe what I hear , is this the image of the big company all over the world and in Egypt. So I decided to send this letter just caring for the big name you’ve been built in many years and to give some attention to this factor which can destroy the company success. and also I know that you will take a quick action not just for me but to save your name from scratch in the market.
                          - attached you will have a copy of my mobile guarantee data.

Thanks a lot , hope to hear from you soon.

Ehab EL touni
                          Mobile : [protected]
                          E mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Manish Kumar
                            Hello Sir,

Sub-: Complaint regarding Samsung Service Center "Service Plus, 602, Vishal Bhawan, Nehruplace, New delhi".

I submittend my Harddisk to this services center to make it up good.

But due to some mishappaning I lost my Slip which was provided to me against the HDD form Services center.

Now I am giving all detail to that service Center and have gone their 7 to 8 times but every time they said that you have to come next time.

I am also providing all proofs of my Identity but also they are not takeing any action.

One person told me from that services center that now I will not get my HDD back ever.

So I want to know that, it will really happan.

Please provide me solution for this or tell me where I have to escalate this issue.

Here I am providing all detail With which I had submitted my dard disk.

Date-: 23april2008
                            Name-: Manish Kumar
                            Mo.[protected]
                            Harddisk-: Samsung 80Gb

Manish Kumar
                            Mo.[protected]
                            Sub-: Complaint regarding Samsung Service Center "Service Plaza 1/2, Harish mukharjee road, Kol.-20

Hello Sir,
                            I have submitted my hard disk on 19.07.08 for repairing.
                            It is in warrenty period. They told me that it would be return after two weeks.
                            But it is five week running and they are as usual making me hopeless.
                            It is second time my hard disk is not working, and also second time to be harazed by this particular servicing center.

Here I am providing all detail With which I had submitted my dard disk.

Date-: 19.07.08
                            Name-: Prosenjit Roy
                            Work order no.-HDD-2088
                            Model- SPO822N

Prosenjit Roy
                            Mo.-[protected]

I have Deposited one faulty HDD at service point Delhi, due some problem
                            we are unable to receive the replaced HDD in time, So kindly resend to
                            Service center Delhi and intimate us.

Ref :[protected]
                            Model : 80 GB IDE HDD
                            Date : 27-07-09

After sending of servral mail and phone call also no responding from Service Center.

Tarun

Mahendra
                              I have purchased 17'' LCD Brand Samsung 740N in March 2007 from Lamington Road from a Dealer "Perfect Electronics". There has been Black Patches coming on LCD Screen. I have Called the Samsung Customer Care wherein the Person from Samsung said the product is of GREY MARKET(DUPLICATE) and so they wont repair. I have taken the product to the Dealer and since last 10 Days the dealer is hanging up saying that he has sent to product to company and once he receives he will call me up.

I really dont know whether I would be getting my LCD back or not

Prasadarao
                                I have bought a samsung mobile of model SCH-S259, Serial NO:16ED66BB Aug 2007.
                                Recently I found that Volume controls are not working in my phone. Then i have called samsung customer care at

They have given the Samsung Service Center Address at

Ratna Electronics
                                # 3-6-355, Ground Floor, T.P.R Plaza,
                                Beside Shanbhag Hotel, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-500029.
                                Ph.No:[protected], 44344063.

I have approached the Samsung Service Center Immediately on[protected] for the same and they have checked the phone and told that Volume key PCB has to be changed and asked to call them after 10 days ie., on 23-06-08.When i have called them call them tomorrow ie., 24-06-08.TOday i have called them and now they are saying there is scarcity in the part so it will take around another 10 days.
                                Since 10 days my phone became a useless one as it is having high volume to use it.
                                I just simply ask one question why do you sell the mobiles that are having the spare parts scarce or all these type of mobiles are giving the same problem raising the scarce of spare parts.

By seeing the Service for a mobile device I dont want to take any more annoyance in future by buying the devices from your brand.
                                I purchased a mobile in 2008and found that it was not working. I took it to the service centre and they told that the software was not installed. For installation they took around two months. again after two days the mobile was not working. i took to the service centre and found that there was a battery problem. It took another two months for changing the battery (within the guranty period).

My complaint is why these service centres are kept? If it is for servicing then why they are not doing it in time. They just want to play with the customers time and money. Service centres are always having scarcity of spare parts. why u are manufacturing an item with such scarce parts.

Kaushik Devidas Gohil
                                  I am from mumbai, tardeo purchased two windows a/c [i think biggest mistake of my life] of 1.5 ton & 1 ton from Kohinoor Electronics, Dadar in exchange of LG window a/c. The complains are as follows
                                  1. My a/c was never serviced by the company on its own. Unless u call them. they are least bothered. [LG on the other hand gave atleast my all services of the warranty peroid on time without me callinf them.]
                                  2. LG was around Rs.1500 cheaper than Samsung the day when i purchased the product but it made me think that may be the higher price is better quatlity but it is a a/c.
                                  3. On callling the service center for servicing the person comes after two days. that too before coming he calls that is expected to come in 2 hours. But the bloody chut does not turn up nor had courtesy to call. The next day he comes like a fool without a blower and says we service the a/c with a toothbrush only and a bowl of water.
                                  4. Till i had LG our usage was around 10 to 12 hours daily and our bill was around Rs.4000 appprx per month but the moment i changed to Samsung the bill has continuely increasing. Today the bill has come is Rs.12000 per month which is bloody shocking.
                                  I made a complain with BEST they came and checked the meter which is perfect.
                                  I strongly fell the bloody a/c is only faulty.
                                  5. I donont know what to do can u please help me for the same.
                                  6. My complain number is [protected] made on the help line number 30308282.
                                  7. I am sorry to use foul language as i so fed up with the product that i really donot know what to do The A/c is just 12 months old and i exchange the a/c with new one what is get is just Rs.2000.

LG 1.0 Ton Window A/C — No installation of a/c

I have bought new 1 ton LG window ac 1 week from now and till now no body has contacted me for installation inspite of repetitive calls to customer care. I wonder how LG people claim about there good service and publicse there product on that matter. For any LG care executive reading this my complain number was 'RNA[protected]'.

For all other people please beware of the false commitment these people give you and please think before spending your hard earn money on this company.