Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Awesome

Samsung India related photos (4433)

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

Jai Goel
This is in continuation to my previous mail in which I lounged a complaint regarding a Samsung handset i.e. SCH-W339 a CDMA
hand set. I bought this handset on 7th November, 2007 and from the past 6 months; I have been facing lot of problem in this mobile. I have given this mobile several times in your service centre at Janakpuri (Delhi), but still the problem is not resolved. Also, the head of this branch has started ignoring us due to his inability to repair this mobile. Even the people working their has are also misbehaving with us. From the past 1 month the mobile is with them and they are not giving us and are continously saying the mobile is in head office despite of this fact the head office people i.e Mr. Rajeev head of north india (0-[protected]) are saying we have already dispatched it. Even now they are also not attending our calls.

Infact, the time of your one year free service is also about to complete and if you cannot repair this cell phone they who is going to pay for for it because in the time period of 10 month, the cell phone is with you for about 6 months and it is still with you.

So, please pay due concern to our request and either repair it or replace it, or otherwise it will force us to go to consumer court and fill the case against you as there has been no response from your side also.

Requester,
JAI GOEL
0-[protected]

Mrs Anindito De
    This is to lodge my complaint for non-repair of my samsung refrigerator for tha last 15 days . I had lodged complaint with samsung call centre[protected] dated: 19-July-2008, BP number - [protected]. The service engineer visited my home and told me that heater is defective and needs to be replaced. The service engineer told me that the defective part will be changed in next 3-4 working days. However since then the part has not been replaced. THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY RESPONSE FROM ANY OF THE SERVICE ENGINEER.

Additionally the SERVICE ENGINEER advised us to switch off the freeze for 2 hours and then run for 10 hours as a temporary solution. And now my freeze has started making a strange noise.

I AM HIGHLY DIS-SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OF SAMSUNG AND MY FAITH IN THIS BRAND HAS BEEN SHATTERED.

R SRINIVAS RAO
      1. I had bought a washing machine, SAMSUNG fully automatic, 6 Kg, on 7 July 06, for around Rs10, 000/-.The mahine had a warranty of 2 years.The machine had a first problem in October 07.The service person told that the PCB got defective and he replaced the defective PCB with a spare.

2. On 02 Aug 08, the machine again had a problem. the service person told that the same PCB is again defective.He said that because of cockroaches, the PCB got defective.As the machine is out of warranty, I have to pay for the spare.The spare cost quoted is astronomical Rs 2500/-.

3. I feel that the since the spare is a costly one, and as the service person claims it was last replaced in Oct 07 with a new one, will only the PCB have a warranty till Oct 08? Can any one help me how to deal the case?
      I fully agree, I am alos facing same problem.

THIS IS THE WORST PRODUCT & THE SERIVISE IS EVEN MORE WORST THAN YOUR IMAGINATION

ANIL KUMAR
        I had purchased a samsung mobile model no SCH- S 269 whose IME/ ESN - 16 DFA969 dated 12.01.2008 from CELL POINT C- 9/10, Krishna Nagar, Delhi - 110051 . In the month of July, I found that there is no voice going out . So I went to the Samsung mobile service center at Patparganj M/s M. S. Electronics 513, FIE Patparganj Industrial area, Delhi -110092 . But they refused to take this mobile because of non availability of spare parts. Then I went to the another service center in Noida M/s G N H Telecom, Ist floor, Tilak Bhavan, Sharma Market, Atta Chowk, Noida dated on 28.07.2008 . But till date, there is no satisfactory reply given by them . Since 28.07.2008, they assured me that you will collect your mobile next day . Till date, I didnot get it . I am very disappointed to the service of such type of a big Organisation like Samsung . So you are requested to forward this complaint to the concern department.
        Praveen [protected]
        Purchased samsung Mobile from Mobile store, after 10 day charger is not working, Now Mobile store says go to samsung service center, we cant help. WithIn 10 days if mobile or accesories is not working then who is responsible for this.Samsung service centers are always closed or they said right now we don't have charger for this model. Its pathetic to deal with Mobile Store. I want to convey or pass this message on all Discussion & bulletin Board on Internet not to buy a single item from Mobile Store. I never had such a bad exp. with any store like Mobile store.

One more good thing using their site you can't enter any complaint, That is only for view purpose no use of it.

Vivek Gaur - [protected]
        Invalied Card.
        its Wants To MIN Number

Pratibha Goyal
          my handset model no.SGH-C160B was submitted on 9 th july, 2008 for repairing in samsungs classic systems & services which is in warranty period have not been received it back yet...
          facing lot of problems without phone n whenever call to check the status then no proper replies are given and phone is put on hold for more than 30 mins...
          My samsung mobile c160 model had given to samsung service centre, vashi navi mumbai for repairing & have not received back yet.Kindly solve problm,
          give me samsung mobile service centre mumbai s head office phone number.
          Contact me on [protected] urgnt.Reply
          give me samsung mobile service centre mumbai s head office phone number.
          Contact me on [protected] urgnt.Reply
          my mobile set has been gone out of order and i hav submit it ur SAPPHIRE SALES SERVICES PVT LTD 9, PRINTING PRESS AREA, DELHI at 21/01/09 which Work order no:WA[protected], model no:SCH-S299DKASLD and today 11/05/2009 in this period i was only harrassed by ur service center .I hav not got the proper information of our cell from ur service center. You tell me what is your Maximum Service time.When i mail to ur customer support every time i got only one response
          ""Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product.
          Without any prejudice we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your mail to our service department. Our concern person will get in touch with you shortly. Please bear with us till then.""
          i had purchased my handset (SGH-B520) on 5th sept, 2008.
          i took on the samsung brand name but sorry to say i m copletedly not satisfied with it.
          my hanset is completely proper. my messaging was going on and it surrently got switch off but for no reason. when went to ur Mira Road service center. firstly they started giving rubbish reasons and later he says there is fungus inside.
          u can collect i the evening. he ask us charge as Rs. 3, 800/
          you tell me what do u mean by warranty.
          if there is some damage to the handset from my side then i m liable to pay it.
          but i dont think there is any fault from my side.
          them ur person asked me sign a paper. it was just show u al that see i have attended these many customers.
          what services u have.
          my hanset is o rs. 3, 500/ and the repair charges are more then the cost.
          i m really pist of with ur name
          i even told my friends and nearones notto buy anything of samsung. its an chor company.
          theuy r just bolbachan.
          i belong to media itself.
          so i going to put this issue in media's notice and also consumer care service.
          then let me each and every one knows abt.
          inspite of all my friends saying no to buy samsung i took on the brand name but...
          i[censored] want then lz take any acyion asap.

NIDHI SHAH
          Mumbai.
          i was bought my refregaratior in anand which is situated in G-3 'LAKSH PRIME', OPP TOWN HALL, ANAND 388001. in my refregaratior 1 part is missing 1 was complain by phone 3 time and 1 time i went at there. but they cant raplayed me clear. they told me tomorro they come and fit it. and i was 1 month ago. but they cant replay me. so ple help us my contact number is [protected]. so early give me answer ok

Samsung Mobile SGH-B-520 — defective product

I purchased Samsung Mobile model SGH B-520 on 06.11.08, within warrenty 3 times hang & 5 times small small problems, i send email,telephone within warrenty & request samsung for new handset or exteten warenty by 1 year, but no action taken by samsung company, & after 10-days completion warrenty again mobile (15.11.09) now service centre asking Rs.2400/- so i need new mobile & i already send letter to company on 21.01.10 but no reply,kindly help
          Raju Ahire
          plz tell me samsung windows 7 phone priceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
          I JWO DN SAHANI serving in Indian Air Force residing TMQ 20/5 Air Force Station Cottongreen Mumbai-33(mobile no. [protected]) purchased Samsung mobile phone GT-S5263 from Kundan Collection, Sardar Nagar Shop No.1 Sion Koliwada Mumbai on 28Aug11 mobile was working normal but suddenly in the month of Novembe12 I found that there was no network. I was waiting for one week that there may be fault of docomo tele. company as the SIM was of DOCOMO. After one week I went to Samsung service center SHOP NO.5/6, ANANT NIWAS BLDG, NEAR CHINCHPOKLI(E) 400012 on 24Nov12. They check the handset and told that network IC is not working it has to be repaired and the cost of its will be Rs 550 only and they have given bill no. [protected] for the same and they assured that it will be repaired by 27Nov12. I went back to home after handingover the handset. Thereafter when I contacted on 27Nov12 to service center by cell phone they replied it will take another 3 days for repair. I again contacted to service center on 01Dec12 they replied that board of handset will be replaced and cost of it will be Rs 2500. I suspected that they had spoiled the board by replacing the IC and etc. The bill of Rs 550 with us. Hence I request that suitable action may be initiated against the person who has done the wrong activities with the handset.

Rahul Goyal
            I own a color television of Samsung. In June 2003, I the TV stopped functioning. There was no picture nor sound. I called for Samsung dealer in Gurgaon India. He replaced power supply and a component R2KN. He charged me Rs 800 for that. The service dept charges Rs 200 for visit charges.
            In Oct 2003 the same problem occurred. At that time I was in Noida. The service engineer of Noida Sansung office came and saw the defect. He shanged the power supply. He told me that the part R2KN was missing. Shocking!!!
            In Nov 2007, same problem occurred. gain the Gurgaon service engineer comes, changes power supply and one more part. Charges Rs 809. He is unable to diagnose the real root cause.
            On 23rd July 2008, again the TV stops functioning. I call for an engineer, he replaces a diode. Charges Rs 304. He did the job in morning. By evening of same day, TV is dead once again.
            Next day the guy comes again and says two more parts are gone. And I need to pay Rs 602. He says that there is no warranty on parts. He is not sur of real problem. I ask for a photocopy of his service form. He refuses. He is afraid to give the service document.
            On 2nd August 2008 the power supply again blows off. This time the serivice engineer again replaces two components and refuses to give the service record.

The Gurgaon service centre is really out of control. Immediate need is to fire the service people and create a new service centre. The way these guys are refusing to give service record is an example of cheating and forgery. They know that they are putting up duplicate parts. They try to blame me for electrical fluctuations.
            I seriously recommend to everyone not to buy Samsung products. There are many options available in market othe rthan Samsung.

Rahul Goyal
            Head Business Development
            Asahi Glass

Samsung color T.V — Repair of T.V

I purchased a colour T.V from a samsung dealer at jammu. Afew days back due to some fault in the T.V I registered a complaint with your toll no [protected] with complaint no [protected] dt 18/12/2007.The engineer visited the place and pointed out some fault with the remarks that the part is not available with the company.He further said that the whole plate of the T.V is to be replaced at the cost of Rs 6100/-.Is not it wiseness to purcase a new colour T.V. But tell me i[censored] are not manufacturing thr parts right now what about those consumers who hav purchased lacs of colour T.V with ur company some 5 years back . Is it not cheating a consumer. You have to find the solutions STOP PROPGATING YOUR PRODUCTS

YOURS TRULY

RAINA RAVINDER

Samsung Color TV — NO DISPLAY

Our TV first time no display.
            Please rectify that problem.

Address :

12, Pillaiyar Kovil Street,
            Sattankulam .
            Phone No.[protected]

Samsung / Refrigerator — Samsung Refrigerator customer care inaction [Resolved]

Arun Menon
              I am holding a samsung 260 Litre with me. For the past one year, i am having issues with my refrigerator .However,...

Dharmendra Singh
              Hello Sir,
              I am Dharmendra Singh from Bangalore.On 30 July's night at around 9.30 pm somebody snatched my mobile.It has mobile tracker in it, so when some other sim is inserted in the phone, it sends a message to my friends displaying the mobile number of the sim, which is inserted.So currently [protected] is using my phone.
              I am very fraustrated this time since this is the second mobile I lost in two months.
              So. I request you to please help me out to find my mobile or atleast lock my mobile.I will be very thankful for your this deed.

The details related to my mobile phone is given below.
              Your name : Dharmendra Singh
              IMEI No. : [protected]/1

Thanks in advance
              Dharmendra Singh

Shwetank Patni
                I had purchased a 29" Flat TV around 2 years back. Around a month ago, it developed a problem wherein we could not view the picture but could only hear the sound. We logged a complaint at the call centre post which an engineer came and fixed the problem. However, the very next day, TV again was not working. We logged the compaint again and another engineer came. Again the problem was fixed but the same evening, TV was not working. In the process they also replaced two original parts of our TV which we don't know was even required or not. Post that we have been consistenly calling customer care but there is no response except for false promises that someone will revert. Its more than a month since we have been following up but our TV has not been repaired. We have also written couple of emails but of no response. What is sad is the "We dont care attitude" of the Customer care who doesn't even make us talk to some senior executive. Its really sad to see the poor after sales services of Samsung.

Sanjeev Syal
                  I purchased the Samsung mobile from the HOT SPOT mobile center in Janakpuri Comunittee center and since the time of purchase which was 28th November 2007 the phone has been sent 3 times to the service center at B-26, GR, FLOOR, MOTI NAGAR NEW DELHI Ph.[protected] but after few days of repair the same problem comes in and mobile doesn't works at all.

Though I have mailed to the customer care twice at support.[protected]@samsung.com but there is no response from them and when called into their Customer care dept. they promised to get in touch with me for the same reason but still there is no response.

Later when I called in to the service center at the above mentioned address to get the status on my mobile and it seemed to me that they have lost the handset as they have failed to locate the device when I myself visisted the service center and asked for my cell phone.

kindly help me or guide me how to proceed further in this senario.

Sanjeev Syal

Email : sanjeev.[protected]@hcl.in - sanjeev.[protected]@aig.com

Details

1 Serial# : R6XP964487T

2 IMEI / RSN# : [protected]

3 Work Order# : WA[protected] Date : 14/05/2008

PANKAJ JAIN
                    I went to sumsung sevice centre, (4/127a, bach farzana, Agra[protected]u.p.) for book complaint of CUT VOICE on 80% CALLS INCOMING OR OUTGOING. As per your executive we check & confirm you within 2 days. When After 3 days i called him & ask about my Mobile, they said Mobile sent to Delhi b'coz this can not be correct here & it will take 25 days approximately. which type of service you are providing here. i ask to provide me standby set, he denied me, tell me what should i do. If you doesn't take action i am thinking to go consumer forum.
                    Pankaj Jain

SMT PREETI SINHA
                      THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE IS PAYING NO RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT LODGED WITH THE CENTRE ONE MONTHBACK ABOUT THE AC NOT WORKING.TELEPHONICALLY THEY ASSURE ME DAILY THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING SOMEBODY SOON TO CHECK THE CONDENSER BUT NOBODY TURNS UP.THE AC IS ONLY TWO YEARS OLD.
                      THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE IS PAYING NO RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT OF OUR A/C (SAMSUNG SILVER NANO) ONE MONTHBACK ABOUT THE AC NOT WORKING.TELEPHONICALLY THEY ASSURE US DAILY THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING SOMEBODY SOON TO CHECK IT.
                      customer care should not make false promises. My complaint No:[protected], every day false promises but no one to come and repaire the AC. Is THERE any CEO to see the copmlaints and do the needful.
                      My Name is Gaurav Mittal
                      Add. V/97 SEC-A BHAGWATI VIHAR UTTAM NAGAR NEW DELHI - 110059
                      CONT NO. [protected]

SUB . REQUIREMENT OFSILVER NANO SPLIT A/C 1.5 TONS REMOTE

requitement of samsung silver nano split A/C remote

purchase 2.5 years old

sunil
                        I have purchased the Samsung 1.5 ton window A/C nearly 2 months back, past 3 months its not functioning well.Every week i call ur people ans take one day leave for that. Now the fan is not running and no cooling is there. Please tell ur sevrice peoples to come and check the outer unit because last for times the clean the outer unit and its worked .They are saying the anil made one nest in side the fan. we have to got to the office no time to wate for ur people. Please do it as soon as possible and give me a permanant solution from ur designing section people those who are sitting and enjoing in ac room. tel Them to learn from onida and carriear companies who they made there outer unit. No these kind of complaints for thereoute unit. Please do the solution.
                        Please help me in this regard.
                        [protected].
                        i brought 1.5 tn. ac one and half month back. In this 6 weeks three
                        time rat came inside the outdoor unit because of that fan is not
                        working and cooling is not coming today knight also. Near out out door
                        unit carrier and onida units are there. They have no problem because the design carefully in the outdoor unit.

how many time i call ur costumer service and we took leave and wait for ur peoples. please remove the outdoor unit give me new and well designed out door unit. otherwise return back my money,
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Samsung Split Ac — Poor Service and problem is not resolved since last 45 days [Resolved]

RAVI SETHIA
                          Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Ravi Sethia. My Mobile No. is [protected].
                          My complaint number is [protected]br...

rajes25
                          i have bought a refrigator in sony electronics in ongole..ap a dealer called narasimha rao...the refregirator is making lot of noise..when i made a comp abt that he told that the issue is resolved and their agents viisted my premises, but none of the agent visited my home, , , , i made lot of comp and the issue is till not resolved, , when i spoke to him he is telling that he forwarded the mail to hyderabad head, , , , and issue wiil get resolved, , , , i m very much dissatisfied by ur service, , , , i thought to buy a smsung tv in that shop, , , but due to this bad service i switched on to othe company, and their service is good, , , , im spending my lot of amount andtimebut issue is not yet resolved..
                          my adress:k.v.subbareddy
                          yedugundlapadu post
                          maddipadu md
                          prakassam dt,
                          ap 523262
                          ph:[protected]
                          model:samsung 180 lts refrigerator

Samsung — making noise

a.c. been purchased from udaipur,
                          sound & vision past 2 months back,
                          after been complainig so many times,
                          nobody is responding from company maintainance or even the supplier.
                          if the details are required by the company;
                          we can forward those.
                          thanking you,
                          c.s.arya
                          (director)

Samsung Refrigerator — making lot of sound

we brought samsung 260lts new refrigerator just 0ne and half month ago and from the 10th day its making lot of sound. i have already sent a complaint but there is no use till now. as it is a new plz verify my product and, make it clear as soon as possible

Samsung / Refrigerator — Making Noise

My refrigerator is not working well sometimes make a very big noise for long time I stop the switch then after I open switch not make noise but half an hour making noise.Send your service engineer immediate.

Thanks, Prakash Paliwal, [protected] (mobile no.)

Satyabir Singh
                            I made a complaint no. [protected] on 07.07.08 (13 days back) about problems in my Washing Machine & AC (procured only 3 motnhs back). However till this time none of the complaints have been resolved. No-body in the compnay seems to be answerable or is keeping track of such long sufferings of consumers and blatantly violating warranty support terms. No escalation numbers are there and we have to call only on their toall free number wherein different csutomer care exec. picks up phone everytime and I have to explain everything to him/her which is very disgusting & annoying. These pains can be taken if committments are met which is however never the case.

The call of Washing machine (spark inside machine when drier was put on) was attended after two days (VERY UNACCEPTABLE DELAY) after my call of 07.07.08 and it was told that Motor of rinse tub was faulty and to be replaced. One reminding two days after that it was told that the part will be available on 14.07.08 (today), however, till this time no-one has come to repair the machine even after 13 days of my complaint. This is really pathetic service from Samsung. We have been suffering since clothes don;t dry in this monsoon season and I have small kids.

The AC call (AC working only in FAN mode and not in COOL mode) has been twice attended by one Sardarji engineer (whose name we don’t know) who has been making fool o[censored]s and is not repairing the fault in AC. First time, we were advised by him to get stabilizer checked and that compressor was okay & he went back, which was not the case. The stabilizer is brand new and was found to be okay.

I again lodged the call informing the same and again after two days the same sardarji visited and said the same thing that compressor is okay, get the NEUTRAL checked and he went back. The same was got checked from electrician and was found to be alright. Further, other equipment, fans, light etc. in house have been working fine which couldnot have been the case if neutral was faulty.

In this regard, I requested them to get the faults repaired urgently BY SENDING SOME SENIOR COMPETENT ENGINEER (NOT ENGINEERS WHO MAKE FOOL O[censored]S) by repairing/ replacing the faulty parts of AC & Washing Machine urgently. It was informed by customer care executive that calss will be resolved on TOP PRIORITY TODAY, which has not been the case again….!!! After running from pillar to post the AC call was attended by different engineer on 17.07.08 and he confirmed fault with AC compressor and said that AC will be lifted tomorrow (18.07.08) and repaired AC will be given back today (19.07.08), but not suprising again keeping in view the already experienced pathetic service, the AC is yet to be picked till this time, leave alone repaired and put back.

I have been talking to them for numerous times since last 13 days (which I have lost count of now), sent two emails at support.[protected]@samsung.com, talked to one Ms. Pooja at their Servcies department, Head Ofice, Delhi, talked to their service Centre in Gurgaon, Talked to call centre senior supervisors and in short have already run from pillar to post for getting the two appliances repaired but to no avail. No numbers are given by their call centre of their higher ups answerable for such pathetic service to whom matter can be escalated. Instead we are promised call-back from seniors in 2 hours (blah blah blah) which I am yet to get in any of the four committments from call centre...!!!

I AM NOW SERIOUSLY THINGKING OF FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE ‘District Consumer Forum’ IN ONE-TWO DAYS TIME FOR DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE AND FAULTY PRODUCTS SUPPLIED.

Further, I have already vowed never to go for any Samsung products in the future, keeping in view low quality of your products & such pathetic service, as if some favour is being done to the customer by taking warranty calls.

SATYABIR SINGH
                            GURGAON

Indranil Chanda
                              Kind Attn: Mr. SAMSUNG
                              Sub: Theft of J-600

I am using the samsung brand for last 7 years, you can tell me a samsung brand addicted. At the first I was using the flap open hand set for 6yrs but unfortunately I had lost it.The most importantly the service quality of samsung forced me to buy a 2nd set of samsung. Just 6 months ago I bought the new-J-600 & its like a fantasy towards samsung.
                              On 13th this month my J-600 was being picked from my mobile container at South City Mall, Kolkata accompanied with Airtel Sim Card.I had regained my same Airtel Number but no trace of the mobile.
                              Now I want to block my J-600, so that no -one could use my adorable set. My phone bears the Number IMEI-[protected] dated 12/12/07(written on my purchase bill).
                              Most importantly I bought J-700 handset dated 15/07/08.

Hoping for your feedback & please do the needful from your end.
                              Now I want to see the customer and back service of samsung too because it is the best way to satisfy the cutomer.

With Best Regards,
                              I.Chanda.
                              [protected].
                              [protected]@rediffmail.com

Samsung Bio Fresh 310 Litre Refrigerator — Cooling not taking place [Resolved]

Aspi S Debara
                                My complaint No:is [protected].It is a double door refrigerator. One month back I had this problem. After spending Rs.2000/-...

Sudarshan
                                hI,
                                I had booked a Samsung DVD player through one of samsung's distributor by name Varun's Innovation at seshadripuram bangalore on 9 th of May-2008. As on today(14th of July -2008) the product is not yet delivered. When i contacted the Vendor he is saying that there is no stock of that item with Samsung. The same complaint had been lodged at Samsung customer care from last twenty days, they are also saying that they will arrange & arrange.But until now i have not even received any feedback from them about the availability of DVD player. If the purchased item itself is not reached the customer then i dont know how they are going to attend the service call. I am deeply frustrated with their attitude and behaviour. From know on please ensure that before purchasing the stock are available

Arvind Kumar
                                  My Window AC (1.5 Ton) not cooling for a last one month also touch pad is not working.I had complaint to Samsung costomer care on 20-June-08 and got the complaint no [protected].I bought my AC approx one year past.In last 20 days nos of incapable mechanic visited my home to repair the AC but the AC got use less day by day.Twice my AC taken to samsung work shop but no improvement or recovery til date.Now my AC in a very bad possition and i want my AC replaced with new one because this product is still in gaurantee period.
                                  Further, If the Ac is not replaced i will take the legal action

Arvind Kumar

SAMSUNG / 1.5 TON AC — AC NOT COOLING

I had lodged a complaint with Service Call centre at[protected] for ac not cooling.The complaint No. is [protected] dt 09 Jun 08.

On repeadtedly speaking an engr visited on 10 Jun 08 and said that the defect was topping up the gas in the ac for which the company will send the vehicle and transport the ac.Today is 11 Jun 08 and there is no response from the company, though being requested repeatedly to hasten the repair.On checking in the vening I was told that the complaint has been escalated and someone will intimate me the reasons for delay and also the complaint will be attended on priority.Same old stroy!