Sathya Agencies Customer Care
Sathya Agencies Pvt. Ltd.

Sathya Agencies Customer Care

Sathya Agencies Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn
370, Palayamkottai Road
Tuticorin
Thoothukudi District
Tamil Nadu

Awesome

Sathya Agencies Complaints & Reviews

cegsurya
I bought IFB washing machine with HAIER MICROWAVE OVEN as complimentary gift and VEDIEM GRIENDER from T NAGER branch TN.. I bought those product on 2nd august. They delivered me on 4th august on that day when I opened the GRIENDER the item pressure nut with spring was missing, that's a new product in that 1 item was missing and we can't use that GRIENDER without that item and next we opened MICROWAVE OVEN, and I connected to power and I kept water to check whether it's working r not, when I switch on the power, there was a fire came at back side of oven. I was so disappointed by seeing these 2 product in worst condition .i called several times to them for main branch tuticorin and t nagar branch, these guys informing me we will come and come but as of now no one had been came and I'm tied of calling that guys ... Total Satya they are selling worst product and cheating the customer . And they are not ready to solve the customer issues .. So., I said that both the products which i bought it from your end is not working properly.. I need replacement for MICRO OVEN AND For GRIENDER either provide me that parts or replace me the product ...I need explanation.. either replace me or i will file a complain in consumer court... I will see you guys there.. You have to pay for me for all those things... I called you guys several times .. I spent lot of money by calling you guys and also waste of time and energy for me... I need answewr right now ? Order Date : 3/8/15 CUS name : NARESH KUMAR RCUS phone num : [protected]

Is Mi
    On 26.07.2013 I bought new LG Washing machine(T72CMG22P) at that time INDUCTION RICE COOKER was applicable as a complimentary gift. They requested me that INDUCTION RICE COOKER was out of stock, So they ask 10 days time to deliver my gift. But yet now (its around 2 years completed) I did not received any gift from sathya agencies. I went directly for more than 20 times to collect my gift but every time they are replying as out of stock. I am frustrated in this issue. I want my gift immediately. Please help me. Bill attached for your reference. Regards, ISMAIL ZAFIULLAH, Coimbatore(TN) [protected]

Complimentary gift not yet given for past 2 years
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

alantilak
      Hi, I have purchased LG 32LB5820 TV from your Sathya Agency, Purasawakkam, chennai on 7/6/2015 with Invoice no: CH03-15 /[protected]. The item was delivered not on time. Only after repeated enquiry the box got delivered yesterday (9/6/2015) evening. The box comes with Special Offer "Magic Remote inside the box" FREE, which is pasted on top of the box. But we found Magic Remote was missing. When we enquired your agency, they were not telling prompt answer and even the customer care no was un-attented for so long. It has been really frustrating to me after purchasing a product from your esteemed agency. I have never underwent such a bad experience from Sathya Agency though we are a regular customer in Kovilpatti & Tirunelveli (Sathya Agencies). The guys in Purasawakkam Agency was not taking any responsibility towards customer satisfaction. Tilak-[protected]

LSPRAKASH
        Dear Sir, I Bought refrigerator SAMSUNG on 17.4.14.Now it's not worked properly.not cooled .My purchase Bill no:[protected].( It's bought @SATHYA AGENCIES, 100FEET ROAD, COIMBATORE) .at the time of purchase 10years warranty and lifelong service promised from agencies.Last Saturday regards this i complaint via phone .Still now no response . complaint no:12140255. complaint date:9.5.15 I call the customer care no:[protected]times on this last 7 days)Their side no response. So there is no response as well as no intimation from ur company side.Service makes everything ur company staffs should try to understand . Regards, Pavithra /Prakash [protected] /[protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

sindhu bharathi r
          I bought 3 burner gas stove with heavy DUTY MIXER both Preethi and i am from Dharmapuri TN.. I bought those product on 4th april. Gas stove burner is not working properly they sent me preethi service man two times still it was not resolved.. Third time again they sent me them for the same isse.. I aid that am not interested to go for service again and again within 1 month... and also mixer gives plastic melting smell when ever we use it.. I thought as its new may be i get that mell.. But I never experienced this with any of my mixer which i used before.. So., I said that both the products which i bought it from your end is not working properly.. I need replacement.. first they promised they will replace.. After that they said they have to get an approval from Head office... My Question is Y ypou guys selling defective product... I bought the same products in chennai for my house it was working finr no issues at all.. But here I bought it for my MOM you guys cheating.. I need explanation.. either replace me or i will file a complain in consumer court... I will see you guys there.. You have to pay for me for all those things... I called you guys several times went to your dharmapuri branch Y'sday .. I spent lot of money by calling you guys and also waste of time and energy for me... I need answewr right now ? Order Date : 7/4/2015 Bill Num : 122 CUS name : Tamil Selvi R CUS phone num : [protected]

nivethaebtit
            On tuesday (14.4.15) I have purchased Fridge, Washing Machine, Mixi, grinder, Gas stove. And I have made full amount. They said they deliver it on sunday. Sunday morning I called they said afternoon they will deliver, afternoon I call they said evening they will deliver.They are keep on giving false hopes but they didn't deliver.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sathya Agencies — Second hand Sony 5.1 Home theater is sola as new one: worst service

BalaG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Recently it has been a Cheating in selling Electronic goods, and i am one of them Affected by it. Recently i have bough a...
              Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sathya Agencies Pvt Ltd — Used Product of Sony 5.1 has been sold as New

BalaG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sathya Agencies — Worst Customer Service - Sathya agencies T.nagar, Chennai

Shiva Vadivel
              Worst customer service and irresponsible answers from customer care, i request everyone please don't purchase any more from...
              Complaint category TVs

Vijendiran K
              Hi, Writing this Writing this with frustration. I purchased an 40 inch LED TV(Model - H5100) from Sathya agencies. There were continious wrong committment and finally one Mr.Elangovan has delivered an inappropriate communication. If this is not taken an action the same will be reported to the higher officials
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-23 23:23:46
              Updated by Vijendiran K Jan 22, 2015
              My numb - [protected] - Contact me to get this briefed

Greetings from Sathya CRM.

You can contact our Customer Care @[protected]/[protected]. Now you can also register your complaints at our “SATHYA CRM” app. Looking forward to serve you always.

Dixon Fernando
                i had very bad experience with Sathiya agencies T nagar branch. i bought LG 42 inch smart TV 42LB5820 for Rs 54000 on 3/1/2015.They didn't give computerised bill at the time of purchase, they just gave hand written bill. they said system is down like that. i had little doubt and went next day to get the computerised bill. They said many stories to avoid giving computerised bill. while am standing itself 3-4 costumers complained about bill and delay delivery. i fight we them for about 4 hours to get the proper computerised bill. Please dont buy anything from Sathiya agency T Nagar. They doing some fraud work.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-25 00:35:27

Shermi mahe
                  We purchased a Volta's AC 1.5 Ton, 3Star, the price was very high. 37000, but when compared to other agencies it was only around 28000. We discussed the same with the sales person. But he confused us and we planed to go to some other agency. But the sales person was so smart that he somehow changed our mind and completed the sales. Since we were not aware of the product fully he cheated us. It was a loss for us. For delivery they did not deliver to the delivery address, they delivered only to the billing address. When conveyed thro' phone they did not care about it. For installation they asked us 8000/-. (The installation person0 We called the customer care and complained) till now no response from them. Then we installed by giving them 3000 at last. Very poor service. Very bad customer support. Please do not buy from Sathya agency (Porur) not sure about other branches.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-08-01 19:07:19

karthiarumugam
                    I have purchased Butterfly grinder 2L RHINO TT WOA & Preethi mixie lavender pro (MG158) on 23/03/14 at shri gowri shangar complex, Hosur - 635109. While using grinder it produces more heat and the plastic body dissipates over heat. the grinder was placed in well air circulated place in the kitchen. When I went to the sathya agency to complaint about the fault, one lady given a service person number to call and complaint. He said that he has no spare and will call & come once the spare received. It was around 1 month before. in between I called him three times. but still he is not doing service. So, I went to the sathya agency again to tell them that service person is not responding. One of the salesman was saying, we didnt force you to buy this product. We cant do anything. If you want bring & surrender the grinder. We give job sheet. When the grinder is serviced, we will inform you.Like that he was answering rudely.

It is a new grinder but unable to use for a month.Need to complaint. very very frustrated.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-01 16:41:59

Saravanan Selvam
                      Sathya agency was a wrost shop, They are all gave the false information about the product to cheet the customers. I Purchase the LED Tv they delivered after two days only but they commited next day, and the installation people are came after one week, dont purchase in sathya agency.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-01 04:08:48

prabuselva
                        Our experience at Sathya Agency at Medavakkam is really an worst and gruesome. Fatal indeed.Have booked Samsung refrigerator and washing machine one month before and said them to deliver it on particular auspicious day.On the day before we called them and reminded too.All they said is product will reach on time. When we called them on particular delivery date they said product will reach in an hour.After 4 hours we called them to know the status, an other guy picked and to our surprise he said no PO has been raised yet.Also he said once PO is raised it will reach us tomorrow.When we called after 2 days a guy from shop picked and said van has been started with the product and it will reach in an hour or so. And van did not reach us for past 2 days. Guys in this shop is treating customers like a comedian and it is really pathetic and atleast for courtesy they have not called and intimated the reason for delay. I am writing this with atmost wrath and disappointment. Please dont ever opt this showroom for any kind of purchase
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-07 13:39:36

Wrong commitment and negligence
                        I have ordered Samsung double door fridge from Porur Branch on 24th Feb 2014, I was promised that it will be delivered immediately, But even after 25/02/2014 morning 9am i haven’t received, All my call are recorded and when i spoke to the branch person he was telling that the scheduled van doesn’t have the RC papers and that is why its not yet delivered, and promised that he will make sure arrangements, They have gave any discount on it, after all that they asked me to pay for delivery charge, I accepted but still this happens, i am very frustrated, the promise what they gave me is not taken care……:( Worst customer experience i ever had in my life time, I am going to file complaint all over the internet and show how the customers are intelligent than business. and also will find time to file complaint in consumer court …….. :( All my calls are recorded so no issues for me
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Viki Narasimhan
                          I am vikram from chennai madipakkam, we bought panasonic split ac & we paid for it, the panosonic service person informed as they can't install the product, because we have no provision, we return the product and they advice us to buy the voltas window ac. They promised to deliver the same by next day, we waited till evening but no response and then i called they informed that the voltas company is not good we can provide u 2star1.5ton hitachi kaze ac for the cost of 26000/- i asked the sales person, it seems costly for me to buy the product. I ask them to return the cash. Without any proper bill they delivered the product and they said they will install the product by night 8 pm. Again they fail to install, next day afternoon the hitachi person came and install the product.
                          I went to pay the rest of the amount, i cross checked the cost in the market i got the quote of Rs.24500/- with delivery free with the stabilizer.
                          I ask them to give some discount for the product which i bought, they said we will get back to you by tomorrow. No one called me for the amount.
                          The billing date was 24-05-12. Suddenly they called me on[protected] and told me to pay the balance amount, i asked the person why you people not turned a week. They said we have poor follow up team, so they fail to intimate the same.

They don't mind what the market price and the the MRP.

For Reference cross check this link http://hitachi-hli.com/kazeWindow.html

The Product We purchased

RAW218KSD WINDOW AC - 1.5TR CLASS

1.The market Price is 24500/- + Free Delivery + Stablizer = 25500/-
                          2.The Company Price is 25410/-
                          3.Sathya agencies Price is 26000/- + delivery charges + stablizer = 27200/-

The sales person said we are too costly compared to other vendors. After installing the product they are saying our rate is fixed we can't do any thing. So people are advised not to purchase products in sathya and they charge more than the MRP Price.

Hope that there will be some serious action taken in this regard.

Vikram
                          Madipakkam, Chennai
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-01 01:01:10

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sathya Agencies In Medavakkam / Lg - 1 Ton Split Ac — Faulty installation of the split AC by Sathya Agencies in Medavakkam [Resolved]

Accenturist
                            We have bought a one ton split AC worth Rs 24500/- from Sathya Agencies Medavakkam Chennai on 8/4/2012. While selling the...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sathya Agencies, Porur, Chennai — fraud fraud fraud ---> Doing second hand sale

Manikandan Subramaniam
                            FRUAD FRUAD FRUAD Sathya Agencies, Porur, Chennai

They are doing SECOND HAND SALE...

I had...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Sathya Agencies (P) Limited — negligence [Resolved]

s.v.chandrasekar
                            kindly note that during tamil new year on 14 th april i wanted to buy LG LCD tv from sathya agencies porur chennai-116.i approached...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category TVs

Sanjeev Kumar
                            Respected Sir / Madam,
                            I, Sanjeev Kuamr, is a student of M.Tech Biotech, at A.C.Tech College, Anna University Chennai. I purchased a tata indicom conection and made it recharged with a Rs.699/- trariff on 13 July 2009 from the above stated shop and gave my driving license (which is in Hindi format ) and my university ID card along with my two photos as my id and address proof. On 27th july my no. was deactivated, so i called to costumer care, they told that my proofs are not submited to tata indicom office. Next day i went to Satthya Agencies for the same, the shopkeeper told me that my id proof is in Hindi format and so it is not being accepted by tata indicom office and he asked me to give an id proof in English format. Than I gave him my friend's (Manish Kandpal) voter id card along with his two photos, after that the shopkeeper told me that my sim card will be actived with in 48 hrs, but it was not activated, from that day i was going to his shop every day 3 to 4 times, every time he told me to wait for 1 or 2 hrs, i keep standing at his shop 2 to 3 hrs daily. On monday, 3 August, 2009 he promised me to give me a new sim card with Rs.699/- tariff if my sim will not activated on 4th Aug. On 4th Aug, 2009 i went to that shop and asked him to give me a new sim card, than again he took my two photos and id proof (D.L Hindi format), and told me to come at 5:30pm. When i went there at 5:45pm, again he told me to wait for 30 minutes.I stayed there for 2 hrs, and asked him for the same, than he refused to do anything about my problem and told " this is not my fault, go from my shop and don't come here again, do whatever you can do. I will not give anything to you, if you will come again to my shop than you will suffer". All these things gave me a lot of tension and also affects my life, many times i left my class and lab because that shopkeeper made me to come again and again to his shop.I think that he may misused my or my friend's Photos and id proofs.
                            So i request you to do justice with me and to take a proper action against the owner of Sathya Agencies.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thanking You

Sanjeev Kumar
                            M.Tech (Biotechnology)- 2nd year
                            CBT, A.C.Tech College
                            Anna University, Chennai
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-06 18:53:30

SATHYA CRM
                            I purchased a Godrej refrigerator on 2nd Jan, 2011 at Valasaravakkam Sathya Agencies. They said they would gift a Bombay dying Blanket and a Hot box as free. They didnt deliver those offer items when they delivered the Fridge to my home. When we called them, the response was very poor. They have also written at the back of the bill that the offer items will be delivered soon. Till now we have not received it. When we call the Customer care people, they refuse to answer us properly. Even we got the Manager's mobile no and checked with him. He told us to come to the shop to collect the gift. But when we went there we understood that he called us for striking out the things what he has wrote at the back of the bill or to take away the bill from us. Then he harshly said we will not deliver any offer/ gift items what we have committed. If they dont provide us what they assure, why the hell they make the commitment with us. Never and ever buy anything in that shop and pass this message to your near and dear ones. Let's stop them and there should not be anymore affected people like me because of their poor customer service.

Santha