ShopClues.com Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Dec 13, 2022

File a complaint to ShopClues.com

Having problems with ShopClues.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ShopClues.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ShopClues.com

View more phone numbers

ShopClues.com reviews & complaints page 349

0n 12.06.2012 payments through my debit card sbi bank
rs369/ Dr,to avenus india pvt ltd
for the mobile phone offer by shopclues.Com (order ID 1323628)
till today no response from company side
so you are requested please guide me for this fraud
I bought a Jaw Dropping deal from shopclues 3 days ago and the product was delivered to me in 24 hours. I bought an arrow socks for 39 rupees + 19 rupees worth 229 rupees. Great service.

Anshul Tyagi,
Bangalore.
Dear Customer,

We tried contacting you, but couldn't connect, Please check your registered email ID for communication regarding the order. Our investigation shows that your order is delivered to you, kindly revert to our mail. We'll make sure that it never happens again, neither with you nor with anyone else.

Dear Customer,

As per our telephonic conversation, your Return Merchandise Authorization is filed. someone will soon come to pick the defective product and it'll be replaced with a new product. We'll make sure that it never happens again, neither with you nor with anyone else.

ShopClues Support
hi This is with reference to my order COD 1833866.i had ordered laquered earrings nd necklace set, that was shipped to me through bluedart services with tracking no.[protected].however on receiving the shipment i found the earrings to be damaged.this is highly unjustified and i would like someone from your company to get in touch for the same ASAP and provide me a replacement
Thankyou

Shopclues.com — transaction is done yet order is not confirmed

on 26 april 2015, i had booked an order of 379 rupees on sunday flea market. money is deducted from my card but my order status is checkout incomplete yet it is not confirmed.

Shipping Costs

The product thumbnail shows free shipping, but the total cart price includes shipping cost of rs.149 instead of marked price rs.73

order not processed

Order id 36044025. Procruement delay from 31 jan 2015 to till date

Laptop Issue

I have Purchase a Laptop before one month ago but the HDD crash with in week.I logged a complaint but issue did not resolve. Thanks Jitender Sharma [protected]

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have booked an order on date 2nd july,2012 on shopclues.com of amount 579/- which is fully paid and its order no. is 1287791. I am getting it delivered on my home address. I called at customer care of shopclues.com they assure me but still i am not getting my product. I e- mailed them and each & every time they respond and again give me assurance but do not deliver my product.
    To,
    Shopclues Team,

After complaining two times I am not getting any favorable response regarding my product, its order no. is 1287791 i have booked it on 2nd july, 2012 but still i am waiting, no customer service executive is responding me. They always make fool to me. I will not purchase any product from this site and never suggest my friend to make purchase from this...they make fool to us...its service is the worst service. They keep my money and my product. I am very much disappointed from the team of shopclues...

ShopClues Support

i doesn't got the delivery of the order made through advance payment. the details are as follows
      order no.1261099
      product name- Amzer iBud Portable 3.5 mm Jack Earphones (QTY:1)

ShopClues Support

i book a tablet PC from shopclues.com on 9/06/2012 that company says you recived product within 48 hours but we still wait for tablet .
        Order #1201742

Merchant: Technobazaar Sales Corporation
        UG-SR1B, Ansal Plaza, Vaishali
        Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010
        Dear Harvinder,

Your product is already shipped and will reach you soon. We have communicated the same on your registered email ID and our representative called you as well.

Your feedback are valuable to us, it helps us serve you better next time!

ShopClues Support

I had ordered for 3 mugs having photo on Thuem . i had uploaded 3 photo on Thue site while booking . Thuey got me a mail saying to sent Them Those photo again to Thuere mail , i send it twice .i ordered it on 19Thu may .
          later when i received Thue product after many days i found Thuat all products had same photo raThuer Thuan different one , when i contacted Thuey said me to mail Thue photo of shipped product , i did it .Thuen Thuey say Thue photo's i had sent are not down-loadable .which was not true because all Thue 3 photo's where of JPEG format only.
          when i contacted Thuem asking for solution Thuey say me to order Thue product again,paying it again .
          some problem which was by Thuere team is to be suffered by me.
          ---PLEASE HELP
          Aug 13, 2020
          i have ordered pack of 7 watches for Rs458 but i got only one with the same cost so i wanna return it but how to return it

Hi team,

This complain is in regards to the Non receipt of order from Shopclues.com.
            i had ordered an steam iron online and made payment through netbanking on 28th April 2012 and on the site they had mentioned delivery in 4-5 days but even after 14 days i haven't received my order and top of that shopclues online support executive don't reply to mails or chats. I even contacted the merchant but they said they will reply to shopclues and not me my order number is 1046431. team kindly intervene in this because even after sending mails to them nothing is working out here.kindly do the needful.
            Dear Customer,

We have already shipped your product Via Carrier - Blue Dart with Tracking Number - [protected]. During our investigation of the issue, we found the Pin code was wrong that delayed the shipment by few days. Hope you receive your shipment soon. You never have to feel cheated with us, as you are completely protected by our Buyer Protection Policies.

Your feedback is important to us, it helps us to work towards betterment of our services for you!

ShopClues Support!
            This complain is in regards to the Non receipt of order from Shopclues.com.
            i had ordered a belmonte men's watch white online and made payment through netbanking on 19th july, 2012 and on the site they had mentioned delivery in 4-5 days but even after 12 days i haven't received my order . my order number is 1356990. team kindly intervene in this because even after sending mails to them nothing is working out here.kindly do the needful. order details has been given below.

Order details:
            Order number: 1356990
            Order Date: 19 Jul 2012
            Products:

Belmonte Men 's Watch (White)
            Dear Mr. RK Prajapat,

Your order was sent through First Flight couriers via - tracking ID F11671003 on 25th July and was received on 27th July at your reception.

Kindly Check with your reception.

ShopClues Support

Please help to me I m register complaint many time but no response from shopclues team.

after 1 month i m regular follow-up shopclues team but still no solution my product pickup date is 10/28/2015.
            59481167 order number, please refund my amount back in my account.

1.used & damaged product deliverd
            2.refund delay
            All customerofficer talking only lying
            Every time saying we arrange we arrange
            But no solution...

Shopclues.com — email problem

I Want to change my email on shop clues wrong email Id [protected]@gmil.com Right email id [protected]@gmail.com please update my account

not delivered over a month

i have orederd my stuff on 2nd nvmber today is 28 how much time u take and whu tok money in adavnce thn.