Sony India Customer Care

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Bad

Sony India related photos (1815)

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

Fr. Albert Gonsalves
This morning I lodged a complaint on this site. I am doing so again as I did not submit my IMEI # [protected]. The mobile no is [protected] . The service provider is Air Tel.
I am a priest at Sacred Heart Church Worli, 26,Sasmira Marg, Dadar 400030. Around 9.30 a.m. I left for the Nair Hospital, Bombay Central, in a cab.I was wearing a cassock. The mobile was in the pocket. I dropped my mobile in the cab around 10.00 a.m. I say this because once or twice before it had fallen from my pocket in a similar way in a rickshaw.
Sorry to repeat my complaint. Thanks for the good work you are doing. GOD BLESS YOU.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Please do the needful

Memory Card is not working
    Dear Mr. Chauhan,

Greetings from Sony India Team,

We would request you to visit our service center with the invoice & warranty documents for validation and replacement of the memory card.To know your nearest service center, please visit us on http://www.sony.co.in/section/servicecentres

For any further query or support, call us o[protected]Toll Free from Moile & landline)

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

veerprakash1
      I purchased a Sony PSP model 3004 on 15th Feb'09 from Sony Centre, Palm beach Road, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Sl no. of the device is 0274535 and the Tax Invoice no. of Sony Center is 6525/08-09

The PSP screen does not show the information correctly. I took this to the nearest service centre at Sri Sai in Sector 5 Vashi as this is in Warranty

The person refused to accept the product for repair just by looking at this and saying this is damaged. He said this can only be replaced by making 50% of the charges as the LCD has got burst from inside

There is absolutely no sign of any physical damage to the PSP. He refused to even give this in writing that he is not accepting the PSP because it is damaged.

I then complaint to their service head in Mumabai at Chandrashekhar.[protected]@ap.sony.com, sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com, [protected]@gmail.com

The response was again stating thatthe device is broken /damage the same cannot be consider in warranty services as per warranty term and condition.

I again informed that there is no sign of any physical damage. The LCD looks to be partly displaying the data due to its manufacturing defect and hence it must be replaced at no cost to me.

Despite several reminders to them they are not responding to my complaint.

kind regards // Prakash Veer
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:26:18
      Dear Mr Veer,

Greetings From Sony India Team,

We have noted your concern, would like to bring this into your notice that LCD can damage from inside without any physical damage to the product as well. A hard push on the LCD or any other mishandling can also damage the LCD.
      For your satisfaction, We would still request our technical team to help you sort this problem, and personally check your product.Kindly share your contact details.

We would further request you to write us on [protected]@ap.sony.com for early resolutions or call us on[protected]Toll free).

Dear Mr Veer,

Greetings From Sony India Team,

Hope you would have called our Customer Care center[protected]Toll Free) and got the solution. If not, request you to call or share your contact details for assistance.

Sony Digital team
      not satisfied with the terms of service and service provided:

i had internet problem and hanging problem in my phone sony ericsson walkman w8 as on 23rd of sep'12 because i was able to search on google but i was unable to synchronise my gmail as well as my fb account with phone and neither i could use fb on phone.

i went on 25sept'12 to the authorised service center of sony named as best techno solution address of which is -117, ramgali no. 4, near panchwati circle, raja park, jaipur.
      my job no. was w[protected]

i was suggested to uprade my phone and i did the same and paid rs 280 for the service

but still i faced the problem of synchronising my account with phone
      i talked to the technicians there who wittnessed the same problem so they reseted my phone through factory reset, connected to wifi, than he synchronised his account and showed to me.

i tried the same after getting net settings on my phone but was still unable

i got bussy due to my exams but still tried to sort out the problem

after many attempts i went to authorised sefvice center of sony at:
      a19, 3rd floor, gtc mall, ajmeri gate jaipur. on 17 nov'12

i told the technician there about the problem to which he suggested me to upgrade the software for rs 300
      i told him that it wasnt also 2 months time, dat i already got the phone upgraded to which he said that there is no garuntee on upgradation.
      after long conversation he agreed to do the work at cost of rs 250 but i stood on my point that
      Y SHOULD I PAY YOU FOR THE WORK FOR WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID ONCE IN RECENT TIME
      AND HONESTLY I DOUBT WHEN HE AGREED TO DO THE WORK AT DISCOUNT OF RS 50

my phone is not in the warranty period
      i want you to look into the matter, awaiting for a positive reply

with regards
      yours sincerely
      dheemant
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Chirag Anil Lulla
        I Have purchased Sony Ericsson U1 (Satio) phone on 8th of December 2009 from Shop Alfa 5/6,Dadi House, Irla Society, Vile Parle (w), Mumbai – 400 056 under Bill no:- B / 24 for which I also been Issue cash sales receipt and warranty certificate. I am very sorry to write and make a complaint as my phone has started getting hanged within 20 days from purchase. I personally visited the service centre near to my residence I made a complaint at service centre having address :- 45/1785, Sanghmitra C.H.S., Opp Y.M.C.A, D.N.Nagar Link road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400 053
        I was informed by the person that the phone is having software problems. He assured me that the handset would be working in good condition but everything has come to me as falls assurance. My handset has various problems and I have no solution for the same. I visited the same service centre on 19th Jan 2010 and was issued work order no: - BE310MT110350. I was handed over the handset on the same day with repairing of fault code: - 28- SW Application problem.
        The handset has again failed to work and I am facing following problems.
        The phone is getting hanged on alternate basis and at the same time if I am receiving a new sms on the phone I am unable to read the sms since the phone is displaying an error message (Messaging Memory Full: End some running application and try again) in spite of having just 5 sms in my inbox even after checking no running applications on the Phone. Secondly the camera is also not functioning properly at camera mode as when I am clicking a photo from the phone it automatically goes to the menu option.
        I am totally dissatisfied with the handset Sony Ericsson U1 (Satio) I have no option but to make a complaint in this regard and expect the reputed company like Sony Ericsson would give me solution of my problems at an early date.
        my fone sony ericsone
        Have you guys noticed that most of you that are complaining about the Satio have purchased it from the outlet called Alpha or Alfa or whatever? I've been here 5 mins, read 4 compliants and all 4 have purchased it from this outlet. I think you need to check with the outlet. because I picked up my Satio on Feb 3rd from a Sony Ericsson Outlet here in Chennai and I don't seem to be having any problems with it!

Sony Ericsson J105i — mobile not working

prabhathkumar
          respected sir
          i brought a new sony ericsson mobile set on[protected]
          i used the set only...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

sudheer kumar
          I have purchased a new Sony Ericsson C510 mobile in Apr 2009. Recently I have tried to activate the GPRS in my mobile. I have installed the GPRS settings from the BSNL service provider. But not able to activate it. I tried it many times. Still no use. Finally i came to know that there is a problem with the mobile. I found many of the C510 mobile users got the same problem. Being a middle class citizen, i can not afford to buy a new mobile by throwing away this mobile. I could not use the features offered for this mobile. Please find a solution for this.

Sudheer Kumar
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

NILESH PATIL
            dear sir,
            I am NILESH PATIL.

i have bought sony ericson K850i from Planet combines, pusad, dist.-yavatmal.

it has problem ; display problem.
            it has been submitted with Diamont enterprises dated 15-12-09 AT 4:37pm for replacement purpose.for your authorizes services center the name is STAR ELECTRONICS ,NEAR SHAM KHETAR , YAVATMAL,MAHARASHTRA ,& contact no is -[protected].

but till date no response is gained.
            I am in business so suffering a lot for delay in processing.
            my contact no is [protected]
            complaint id

awaiting for your quick response.

NILESH PATIL
            YAVATMAL,M.S

SHYAM KISHORE GUPTA

I have purchased SONI mobile W700i, from KORBA Chhatisgarh, i am facing problem AUTO SWITCH OFF, of my set in every 30 min. and the time of any call from others.

Please rectify the problem.

I contact sevral time to ur service center but they could not do to rectify the same.

Thanking u,

S.K.GUPTA
              IT OFFICER
              CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
              REGIONAL OFFICE AMBIKAPUR
              SURGUJA (CHHATISGARH)

Sony Ericsson/Mobile phone W700i — Cell not working

6 months back i purchase a Sony Ericsson mobile phone(Model No.: W700i) of RS8600, from last 4.5 months i am facing couple of peoblems with the hand set but the service station workers not giving properly response 3 to 4 time they put the cell in service centre and out of 4times, 2times they tell they replace the mother board of & now they are telling battery is NG of same and this is out of warrenty i do'nt know starting 2 times why they not told me battery is NG when i replace the battery but cell not working, and for this i marked the mail also to the company ID but no genuine reply from their side...pls help me..
              Ravindra Sharma
              Gr.Noida

owaisahmed1234
                SIR,
                I HAVE PURCHASED A SONY ERICSSON W595 HANDSET FROM THE MOBILE STORE ON 4/01/2010 AND FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY IT STARTED TROUBLING ME I HAVE VISITED ITS SERVICE CENTER BUT GOT NO RESPONCE
                THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO U TO LOOK ON TO THIS MATTER AN DO THE NEEDFULL
                SHAH OWAIS AHMED
                ([protected])

Sony Ericsson W595 — no network

i have a sony ericsson w595 phone . But my phone cannot recieve network coverage, so i cant to call and i cant using internet service

so i want to know sonyericsson service centers in kerala

Sony Ericssion w595 — Software updation

I did a software updation through my phone. Now its seems to be very slow.. How to get the previous version of software... and give any tips to increase my phone speed....
                just download SE UPDATE software and reinstall the SE w595 software, it ll work good ... [protected], this is my no. u can contact me for further details about se java phones ...

Sony TV Model Kv - L34 — Non availability of Parts

Prafull Bhatt
                  I bought from Sony authorised dealser a 33" CRT TV model KV-L34. When I bought the TV the dealer never told me that the...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Sai Sony Service Centre, Navi Mumbai — No Parts Changed and charged me Rs. 1800/-

Manish Shirsikar
                  This is Manish Shirsikar, I Live in Thane(W). I had a Issue with my Philips 21RF Vardaan SL, there was no Picture...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category TVs

MYSELF MOHIT JAIN RESI. 651,WAIT GANJ, LUDHIANA
                  MOBILE NO. [protected]
                  I have purchase a problem from Soni Ericsson name U 10i Mobile in OCT-2009

I HAD MADE A COMPLAINT TO THEM AT LUDHIANA ON 28 DEC. 2009
                  about my mobile touch screen which is not even working
                  NO BODY IS RESPONDING ME PROPERLY.
                  The cold response from the the Store manager made me write to the
                  Sony-Ericsson customer service mail id, how ever I did not get any response from them.
                  complaint id...SE309RTL12868
                  So,Please arrange to replace my handset otherwise I'll go for other Option(Consumer Court),If my problem is not resolved as earlier.
                  PLs.DO THE NEEDFULL AND HELPFULL TO ME
                  THANKS...MOHIT JAIN ...[protected]

touch screen dosen
                  hello, if your aino touch pad not working, pls connect your phone to computer n update ur phone services.after tht it will work.i also faced this same problem with aino.

k choudhary
                    i bought sony ericsson j105i naite in dec. after watching its specification on sony ericsson site

according to site its display has 1.6 billion colours
                    but later i found out in a text file on phone & many other site it has only 262k colours

i dont understand who's wrong & who's right..
                    if sony is wrong then they are making fool of peoples

i wanna know the truth
                    My sony ericsson naite (j105i) gets turned off, it didn't turned on. if i press the power button, it shows the sony ericsson logo, then it flash white color screen thats it, it didn't boot the mobile. is anybody solve this problem, pls help me...
                    it is simply a 'use n throw' phone.. d sound quality n camera quality is good.. bt overall PERFORMANCE is unsatisfactory... i bought dis phone in feb n started encountered major problems in june itself... d ph. vibrated n switched off on its own.. i hd 2 gcv it 2 d service centre 2 times n both d tyms it took 1 month n dn also d problem ws nt rectified.. n finally dey ignored 2 repair d handset, warranty ws finishd n i hd 2 gt it repaired locally... its a good phone till d tym it works.. aftr dt it is a 'piece of '...!!!

Navanath Bavadekar
                      Hi.

I m having Sony Ericsson K530i. It does not recognize the message sent via www.way2sms.com. Initially it was showing the name of the sender, but now it shows only number. Due to that it requires for me to go to contact list to find out who is the sender. And thats the very boring task...!!

Pls Help...
                      Yeah...same is the problem with my handset too :(

TASNEEM S MOTIWALA
                        WE PURCHASED THE TV IN AUG 2008 FOR RS.44000/-. ON 29TH DEC 2009, SUDDENLY THE TV STOP WORKING. WE REGISTERED THE COMPLAINT AT SONY INDIA FOR THE SAME. THE TECHNICIAN TOLD US THAT THE POWE BOARD HAS TO REPLACED. HE GAVE US THE COST OF IT IS RS.5000/-. WE COMPLAINED THAT HOW COME SUCH A BRANDED COMPANY TV STOP WORKING IN JUST 1YR 4MONTHS. SONY INDIA TOLD US THAT WE WILL REPLY IN WITHIN 2 DAYS. THE REPLY CAME ON 6TH JAN 2010 THAT SONY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE. SO WE CALLED THE TECHNICIAN AND AGREED TO PAY RS.5000/- TO REPLACE THE POWER BOARD. BUT THE SAME TECHNICIAN TOLD ON 9TH JAN 2010 THAT THE POWER BOARD IS OKAY AND NEED NOT TO BE REPLACED. INFACT HE TOLD US NOW THAT THE MOTHERBOARD OF THE TV HAS TO REPLACED. THE COST OF IT IS RS.10000/-.
                        WE TRUST SONY BUT NOW WE FEEL THAT SONY IS A CHEAT COMPANY.
                        THE TECHNICIAN THEMSELVES DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT ITS PARTS.
                        I CALLED THEM ON 11TH JAN 2010 THAT I WILL HAVE TO BOOK A POLICE COMPLAINT NOW FOR FOOLING THE CUSTOMER, BUT INSTEAD OF GIVING US ASSURANCE THAT THEY WILL TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AND SOLVE OUR PROBLEM HE STARTED LAUGHING ON ME.
                        SONY IS A CHEAT AND FRAUD COMPANY.
                        I KINDLY SUGGEST ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS THAT DONT PURCHASE ANY SONY PRODUCTS. SONY IS JUST FOR CHEATING CUSTOMER.
                        I HOPE THAT YOU WILL DO SOMETHING AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
                        Dear Mr Motiwala,

We have noted your concern, please share your contact details fo assistance. Also let us know, who was the technician and the service center name.

We believe in providing best solution, best services and best products to our customers and always try to achieve the same. Be assured, You will definately get the satisfactory response from us. Let us look into the case and resolve your issue.

Dear Mr Motiwala,

We have noted your concern, please share your contact details or call us on[protected]Toll Free) for assistance

Shruti
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Arunkumar

I have Sony Ericsson w200i model handset, I want Aircel GPRS settings. so i requisites settings to customer care. They will be giving the having method. I will follow that method. Here after feed back is "This facility not available in your handset". In this condition what can i do? please give the Idea.

Arunkumar.k
                          This issue is not with the Handset. This issue lies with the service provider.

lokesh kumar
                            Name: . Lokesh kumar.D

Address: . NO.3 nattu subbaraya street, mylapore, chennai - 04

Phone. [protected], 24985871

IMEI No. [protected]

Model: . sony ericsson k 530i black colour

Make: . sony ericsson.

Last used No.: [protected] (message)

E - mail for Communication: [protected]@yahoo.com

Missing Date: 5/01/2010

Respected sir,

My name is Lokesh Kumar.D , I have lost my Sony ericsson cell phone K530I in maraimalai nagar, Tamil nadu , India on[protected] around 8.00 A.M in an auto. As Iam undergoing a training in my company, I was not able to lodge
                            a complaint immediately.hence I request you to condone the delay in submitting this complaint . I request your goodselves to trace my mobile and return it to me. My cell phone no is [protected] (At the time when it was missed).
                            For more information u can contact me in the following phone number[protected].
                            My address :- #3 ,nattu subbaraya street, mylapore , chennai - 600004, tamil nadu ,India.

thanks
                            lokesh

Sony Ericsson — lost of cell phone

i lost my cell in my college when i was writing my exams on[protected].
                            i'm sure some oone from the same room has flicked my cell phone
                            please help me tofing out my cell
                            Please find my mobile

k750i Sony ericsson — Not returning the handset

I handovered my handset model K750i with IMEI number [protected] which is in NON WARRANTY status to the authorised service center of Sony Ericsson named as United Mobile Services. having mail id united.[protected]@gmail.com located in Chennai. TamilNadu India. for
                            servicing on 15thMarch2009. So far they have not attending my handset and they are returning my
                            handset inspite of my several request. kindly help me to get back my handset with serviced condition
                            and i will be thankfull to you
                            MOBILE PHONE THEFT

Phone model : SONY - J120 i
                            Make : SONY ERICCSON
                            Last used No. : [protected]
                            E-mail for communication : [protected]@rediffmail.com,
                            IMEI No. : [protected]
                            Contact no : [protected]
                            My cell has been stolen on 15.09.09 I want to make a complaint over that. Please give me customer care number for the above complaint.
                            Name: . Pandiyan.K.S

Address: . No.20, Vignesh nagar, Thendral Nagar West, Thirumullaivoyal, chennai - 600062

Phone. [protected]

IMEI No. [protected]

Model: . Sony Ericsson K750i black colour

Make: . Sony Ericsson.

Last used No.: [protected]

E - mail for Communication: [protected]@gmail.com

Missing Date: Aug08 2010

Respected sir,

My name is Pandiyan.K.S, I have lost my Sony ericsson cell phone K750i in My Office, chennai, Tamil nadu, India on[protected] around 2.00 A.M. As Iam undergoing a training in my company, I was not able to lodge
                            For more information u can contact me in the following phone number - [protected]
                            My address :- No.20, Vignesh nagar, Thendral Nagar West, Thirumullaivoyal, chennai - 600062

Thanks & Regards
                            Pandiyan

My Name is Pramod Kolarkar and i have lost my Mobile Phone ([protected]) in Bangalore. This mobile i have lost in BMTC bus. While travelling back from My office to home. IMEI number of my mobile is[protected]. Please help me to find this mobile, as i have precious information in it.

Pramod

owaisahmed1234
                              I have purchase a sony ericsson w595 two days back from THE MOBILE STORE there i was told that it has a good battery life but on using the product i found that the battery hardly work for 1 day if i hear two much songs it exhausts in 6-7 hours so i would like the company to kindly change the battery

sony ericsson W595. — complaint regarding the cellphone

I want to register a complaint about the cellphone of sony ericsson, which have a lot of problems. I regret to buy this phone( W595). This phone has a lot of problems, like the keypad does not work properly many a times, and also the software corrupts. I request replacement for this cell. Please intervene into this matter as early as possible. Thank you.
                              i bought my mobile sonyericsson mobile w595 6 months before on 31/8/09 right from the dato of purchase iam facing the display problems. i gave the mobile 2 times i ur service centre at greams road but the fault is not yet recovered..till now iam having the same problem...why do u keep service centre when u cant get the faults recovered for ur company's cell... so pls tell me what shall i do now

Mandeep Singh
                                DEAR SIR,

I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW MOBILE W205.
                                BUT HE HAS A BIG PROBLM. { HANG PROBLEM, RESTART, BATTERY, NETWORK}
                                PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEGIATLY.

THANKS

sony ericsson/w205 mobile — volume problem

I purchased sony ericcson mobile model no.w205 four months ago. The phone has met with a problem relating to battery as well as that of the volume.The same problem has been informed to the service center in kanpur named RT Outsourcing.10 days had passed and till now they had not resolved my problem.Customer care informed me that they dont have the required part.They are taking a lot of time and not even providing me how much time they required.

Ankur Khandelwal
                                Kanpur

W205 — hanging problems

I bought sony ericsson W205 around 4 months back.

this is my 3 rd mobile purchase from sony. Earlier two mobiles were good and efficient and I expected the same from this mobile as well.

This W205 hangs very frequently and is very slow in opeating.

i did not expect this from a product of Sony.

please let me know, how can i get my mobile replaced or get the problem rectified asap.

regards

Rohit Arora

Sony Ericsson W205 — slow and not working properly and sometimes hanging and restarting and not connect to internet throw laptop

slow and not working properly and some times hanging and restarting and not connect to internet throw laptop

W205 — Hanging

I bought Sony Ericson W205 from Universall, Jayanagar, Bangalore in April of last year. after few days battery became weak and now it is hanging and not able to open the outbox...do not know what to do...pls help...