Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4217)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

SHASLEc0

It is a long story starting around a year back. I will try to keep it short. I have a mobile connection with Vodafone for last 2.5 years. The number is [protected]. I also have 2 other numbers from the company.

In May, 2010 VMC service was activated on my mobile although I had never requested. After seeing Rs 250+ taxes in my bill I tried to disconnect the service. I raised multiple requests with the company to de-activate the request but it took around 4-5 months for them to de-activate it and I landed up in paying the company around Rs. 1500 for a sevice which I had never requested.

In Nov, 2010 I requested vodafone live of Rs.49 which the company happily activated but didn't bother to confirm if my handset is supported by the service or not. When I came to know by their support team that I would never be able to use this service on my phone I asked them to de-activate. Although their system shows that they have a request for de-activating the service. It took months to de-activate the request. Again I landed up in paying the hundreds of bucks to the company. I have called up the customer care, wrote emails, and visited the vodafone store many times. I also tried to contact Mr.Nishesh Oberoi ([protected]) who is the Relationship manager for my company (RBS). But he chose not to help at all.

I want the company settle all my balance and free me so that I can move on to a different company. Now, I don't to pay any extra single penny to the company. I have already paid them so much extra just to avoid all the trouble.

Shashank

Vodafone — prepaid bill statement

kallllu

Plz send me the call details of my vodafone prepaid number .The call details...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (60)Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Vodafone — CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES ARE NOT WORKING

nvulli1
    Not able to contact customer care executive using [protected] or 111 or even complaint forum 198
    when we press 9 option...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

phoenix6
    To Whomsoever it may concern,
    My name is Vishal N.C. and my Vodafone mobile number is: +91-[protected] [Bangalore]
    I called the prepaid customer care on the 3rd of May 2011, at 11:30 a.m. to complain that my balance had been reduced without any reason or explanation from Rs. 60 to Rs. 20. I was told that i had been charged for browsing but the day before when i tried to activate the internet browsing package [Vodafone Mobile Connect] it said that i had already subscribed to the service. Only after this confirmation, i started browsing the internet on my mobile. On 3rd May 2011, after a second call to customer care, i received the complaint number and was assured that the problem would be resolved within 24 hours. However after 24 hours, i only received a message stating: “Sorry, Your request for mobile number [protected] could not be resolved. We regret the inconvenience caused.” I immediately tried calling customer care but to no avail.
    What sort of reply is this, coming from an international communications company? This is not my first bad experience with vodafone.
    Please respond and remedy the situation at the earliest.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Vodafone — service activated for Love guru alerts without my consent

pdsingh
      I, am a new prepaid customer of Vodafone([protected]).They deducted Rs 30 from my account on basis of activation...
      Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

PSL
      I have been using this 3G vodafone stick of internet connection for the last 1 month. I have 850/- plan having 3GB free download every month. After 1 day o[censored]sing they discontinued the service saying pay the 900/- rupees after which you will get discount in coming months. We paid the amount and it started working. After 1 month of service again to MY SURPRISE my internet connection was disconnected. Now vodafone guys say pay 2000/- following which I'll get discount from coming months.
      Our usage as per the call center is well with in the limits however we are still being charged.

I feel they are robbers..and hence do not recommend their service...
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

amarnath83
        I Amarnath tiwari from user of vodafone mobile number [protected] fom hyderabad my billing date for the same is on 8th of every month,and my due date in on 26th,so i make the payment in between the due date,this morning i got a called from vodafone collection represntative mobile number [protected] who just been rude and started the call abusing me and my family members and demanding to pay by 12th im just shun by such a patheic and rude call by vodafone representative who happens to be a female and its same on vodafone on that such people represt there company,pls check in this regards i just hope i get justice through this channel and some strick action must be taken.waiting for reply and justice.
        Thanking You
        Amarnath Tiwari
        i think it will be solved

vidushi.menroy
          i have a vodafone number [protected] on which every month services which are not required by me are activated charges are deducted from my account. Every time i have to contact customer care and deactivate the service and ask for refund. However the same service is again activated and same process is repeated.

In some way last month vodafon activate Gurbani scheme on my number. M received msgs from vodafone on 05.04.2011at 08:28 am ,06.04.2011 at 09:18am & 07.04.2011 05:23 pm that from my balance 49 rs. will deducted on 08.04.2011 and that same day (05.04.2011) in night I talked to your costumer care executive Mr. Mukesh saying that balance will not be deducted but all was in vein and on 08.04.2011 my balance amount was deducted. Then m again talked to your customer care executive on 08.04.2011 and he give me number to deactivate to that scheme and I used that way and deactivate Gurbani scheme.

Inspite of all this again today (04.05.2011) I receive same msg on 04.05.2011 at 08:03 am that “Hello ! Aapke account se GURBANI _ Name suvidha ka RS. 49.00 ka sulk is 06.05.2011 ko katega. Kripya balance banaye rakhe”. What is this WHY balance bnaye rkhe bina kissi karan katwane ke liye hum balance baar baar katwane ke liye nhi rkhte calls krne ke liye rkhne hai.........

Inspite of remaining you couple of times that to deactivate Gurbani Service, it's still not done and my cell phone balance is getting deduct every month due to this inconvenience. Immediately deactivate it, make sure my balance not deduct any moreeee..........
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

bluegrapes_in
            Myself is Naveen Aggarwal working in Japanese MNC in Bawal, Delhi-Jaipur Highway. We have taken 5 corporate connection from Vodafone in last August. During the negotiation, I have cleared to their sales person that I will be needing unlimited internet access plan as the same I am using in other service provider. The gentlemen talked to his seniors and agreed to serve as I requested.

Then we started using their service including internet access also. Till Feburary, everything was ok but, suddenly in April'11, they have raised a charges for internet usage amounting Rs. 19,445.00.

I surprised to see the bill and when I compared with old bills, I doubted that there must be some goof-up at Vodafone end.

Then I called up their area office and talked to Mr. Sriram on [protected] and asked him to check the same from their end. I did not get any reply. After two days, I caled him up once again, then he told me that your internet usage were high that's why the amount is being shown in your bill. I told him that when I have taken plan for unlimited usage from vodafone and even vodafone did not charged anything for any usage till Mar'11, how they can start charging for the same service and that's too in huge amount. I also told him that my usage are always normal, so check it once again and get it corrected.

After that I called him up 2~3 times but he did not pick up my call.

Moreover, Vodafone has disconnected my all services without any intimation. I got their msg for this but it was too late.

Kindly help me out on this.

Regards.

Naveen Aggarwal

Vodafone — Port Out

bonitarebello
              I have been calling Vodafone from past 2 weeks for getting the number ported out to Aircel. The customer service tells me...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

shaileshpandey
              I was purchased a vodafone datacard in last week but it’s not working when i was complained for it no one give proper response (customer care).

I am spending 1500RS but after 5 days i am not opening a singel web page on my PC.

I am purchasing this data card by a phone communication...

Vodafone Mobile Connect 3G USB Stick
              Sim No.: [protected]
              M No.: [protected]

It’s a BIG ‘?’ on Vodafone brand and vodafone services. I have also 5 Vodafone connection in my home all is postpaid

Please Help me….

Personal Mobile No.: [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Vodafone — Unable to speak to customer care agents through IVR

anirudhkumar17
                I have been trying to talk to a customer care executive for the last two days. The has ceased to give an option of speaking...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone — migration from postpaid to prepaid

sagar t
                I had requested to migrate my mobile number from post paid to prepaid ([protected])
                from last 12 days they have bared...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

tsatwal
                i fixed my Mobile Bill limit to rs.1200/- So that i will get some grace period for paying amount, as my Bill Generate on 11th of each Month and have to pay by 28 end of month, But Suddenly Vodafone has reduce my Fixed Limit ot half = Rs.600/- and current Month my bill has come 600/- for last month and they have stopped my Outgoing call

when i ask customer care centere they said u submit the letter for increase the fixed Bill, i mention that already 6 month ago i submited with my signature that i need minimum 1200/- limit then why they have reduce the limit and each and every time i have to go to voda store and sign the letter is bull , they are saying it accorind to moving average they have reduce,

But when i say i have another number and that number Limit is rs.3000/- and it has never changed then why this is to suffer

My Number is [protected]

I ask to Trai to take action against for consumer suffer, they take advantage

when i ask to change the operator they said u have to wait for 1 month and then only can move

gurpreetkaur
                  pre-paid mobile no. [protected]

Call charges are suddenly changed without intimation. Earlier charges were debited according to the seconds but now calls are being charged for Re 1/min. So, pl. tell me why call charges has been changed & my phone comes under which plan.

Recently around Rs. 400/- is debited from my account, pl. tell me the reason behind this because i don't know.

thanks
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-03 02:43:47
                  Vodafone India Customer Care's response Aug 08, 2012
                  Hello Hari,

Thanks for writing to us. Please send us your number at http://bit.ly/Mwc74s so that we may address your concern better.

Vodafone Customer Care
                  hello this is manidhar. as i was having my call offer. i was charging 1 rupee for each n every call
                  so plz check that
                  actually i have lost my Sim card
                  the number is [protected]
                  my phone number is [protected]
                  my complaint is about that there is no any code to check out my acount if there is any code tahn please send it to my number
                  My Vodafone mobile No. is [protected] prepaid. You have reduced the cal charges for local, landline as well as the STD charges. But I am being charged at the old rates You are therefore requested to do the needful.
                  Hi I am Hari, I am facing severe problem with call rates charging by the Vodafone. I recharge with STD Plan for 30p for Minute, but they are deducting 1 Rupee for every minute. I already spoke to customer care but they don't even responding to the calls. Today the totally deactivated the Customer care service to my number. Any one Please help me on this. I badly FEDUP with the service of Vodafone..

shariq1984
                    Thanks for quick response.

Please also give these reason:

May i know when you have revised your process? why it is not informed me through any medium like sms or mail..?
                    Is this process revised only for single number [protected]? why not for my other no. [protected] & [protected]?
                    and if this is the new process to deposit 3000 Rs. Why u have activated my roaming service without any deposit?

Give me actual reason and compensation otherwise I will take you in consumer court.

Mob. No. [protected]
                    Name: Shariq Hussain.

Shariq Hussain.
                    Chip Design Engineer.
                    STMicroelectronics,G. Noida,
                    INDIA

Please give me reason, why my roaming services was deactivate on 26th & 27th April.
                    while my others vodafone no. [protected] & [protected] was working properly.

Also when I asked to customer care from other no. to activate it, he refused to activate it and asked me to deposite 3000 Rs. as a security(comm. ID[protected] . As I am using Blackberry services, I was unable to use mail accesss that made a heavy financial loss to me.
                    and also There is no any prior intimation sent to me about the services.

I need a strong reason to clarify the problem and also waved off my call charges that i made a call to customer care from my other vodafone no. [protected].

Mob. No. [protected]
                    Name: Shariq Hussain.

Shariq Hussain.
                    Chip Design Engineer.
                    STMicroelectronics,G. Noida,
                    INDIA

This is a email discussion.

Vodafone — Mobile Number Portability Rejection

ankur.kr
                      Hi ,
                      I have applied for mobile number portability and wanted to switch from Vodafone to Airtel. But Vodafone rejected...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

manis24
                      I have paid my monthly bill of 315.29 on 04/04/2011 using quick bill pay. Vodafone refuses to acknowledge this amount. They asked me to submit copy of my bank statement. I DID that. Still they are not crediting rs 315.29. I have spent more that 3 hours on this and two trips to vodafone care that translate to more than rs 100 in petrol.
                      I am being harassed by vodafone gujarat.

My relationship number is 1.30388719

Vodafone Gujarat — Not providing GPRS even I have paid

I have vodafone post paid connection. I have been using internet ( Mobile Connect Sceme). I am paying my bills regularly. But vodafone stops my internet service for 5 to 7 hours daily. I have complaint about it many times. Now they ( Vodafone official persons) are saying that there is no any problem at their side and they cant do anything. I have checked my mobile handset at service center, it does not have any defect. I changed my mobile handset but still have similar compaint. Now no one at vodafone is listening to my complain. What can I do? please help....

Dr. Chirag Parmar
                      N H L Medical College,
                      Ahmedabad
                      my alternate number is [protected]

gaurav23
                        I am Gaurav Varshney using vodafone([protected]) from 2.5 months and I have never requested for any of the additional services. But in past 2 month they have activated caller tune 2 times without my request and deducted money Rs.60. It is not big money but still they are deliberately deducting money from my account balance which is not good and don't know how many times they are going to do this.I want vodafone to stop doing this and return all my deducted money or some action should be taken against them.
                        hello sir,
                        Iam Prakash from vishakapatnam and m a regular user of vodafone prepaid connection. I get this connection bcoz of the know reputation created by hutch in vizag. Being as hutch user i enjoyed every moment but here comes my problem when it changed to vodafone. No signal, irresponsibility towards service all and all wrong billing, comes under cheating. This is the main reason loosing their clients.

I never subscribed to any caller tune but they deducted 30/- frm my prepaid account. I left it for first time bcause i thought i maight did some mistake by wrong switching on handset..but they deducted 25/- amount in this month also, cant expect what they will do in next month, god knows. Please return back mah amount of 25/-..my no. is [protected].

thanking you sir.
                        I never subscribed to any caller tune but they deducted 30/- frm my prepaid account..i left it for first time bcause i thought did some mistake by wrong switching..but they deducted 25/- amount in this month also. Please make return back mah amount of 25/-..my no. is [protected]
                        firstly i want to inform you that i did not dial any *567# type of numbers from my cell phone.
                        And Secondly if any how I want to activate any caller-tune to my cell phone then why i try to write any complaint here. I am a M.Tech Student not a illiterate guy so please do not try to foolish me. I have faced this type of problem 2 times So I want only justice, not sympathy. So refund only my money, thats it..
                        hi this is madhuri [protected]...10days back i've got an alert stating that "VA ILEANA" VOICE BLOG...in that msg they've given the information that i[censored] wanna listen to it just dial 123 toll free num...nd i've called as i thought itt was a toll free num...i've just made a call but i didnt subscribe...from the day i've called that num... daily 7rupees r been deducted...and i've been recieving an sms stating "YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR VODAFONE VOICE BLOGGING HAS BEEN RENEWED AND RS7 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED"...what the hell r ur services... I HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBED STILL UR DEDUCTING MONEY DAILY...none o[censored]r customer services r giving correct solution for this prob...almost more than 5times i've called customer care...from that day am not able to connect or contact customer service also...i need an expalnation for ur worst services nd a solution to both of the problems...
                        1) firstly deactivate that voice blog
                        2) i am unable to CONNECT /contact vth customer care...

regards
                        madhuri
                        hyderabad-32
                        dear sir,

im kamal

im using the voda phone service

from they side they have activated the voice blog

when we are complain to customer care they are telling us to type the msg can kajol and send to 52000
                        but it is help less
                        when we are going to the vodaphone relationship they are telling us that it not possible to deactivate the service every weak they are deducting the 7 rs for every weak

my number is [protected]

please solve this issue

thanks and regards

kamal jain

Vodafone — International Roaming not working

ramneekbhasin
                          If you go through the emails between me and Vodafone you will get the whole picture and even after that my phone is not working....
                          Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                          ICICI Bank
                          unauthorised deduction of rs 2000 for dr. tran for funding a/c 157825007834
                          (7 minutes ago)
                          On Dot Courier
                          Not even a single phone number is working and I cannot track my courier
                          (21 minutes ago)
                          MAAC
                          MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management - MAAC is taking away extra Rs.11,074/- from me by fraud and cheating.
                          (26 minutes ago)
                          MAAC
                          MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management MAAC looted my Rs.11,074/- by fraud and cheating
                          (37 minutes ago)