Croma

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Croma related photos (425)

Croma Complaints & Reviews

shoeb s shaikh
I had bought a hcl laptop worth Rs.38000 from croma vashi. at the time of purchase the sales man told me that if i face "any issue" about the laptop bring it to croma and we will forward it to the service center. i also paid Rs.3000 extra and opted for extended warranty. after few months my dvd writer stopped working so i went to croma vashi and requested them to service my laptop but the customer service executive over there denied and said it is carry in warranty go to the service center. i told him wat there sales man had told me at the time of purchase and i called the sales man and confronted him infront of there csm...after that discussion there customer service executive excepted that the sales executive was at fault and took my request. the customer service executive thoroughly inspected my laptop for physical damage and gave me a receipt and told me that it will take 21 days for servicing. within few days i got a call from croma vashi saying that my laptop has been serviced and i can collect it. when i went to collect my laptop i found out that there was a "CRACK" at the base of my laptop immediately confronted the service executive. to my surprise the "CROMA TEAM" VASHI DENIED that they were at fault moreover there service executive behaved very badly with me..after some argument they told me to give them some days time so that they can rectify there mistake.i told them i want to talk to there store manager they told me that there is no sales manager appointed..after almost 2 months i went on to check wat was happening they returned there laptop in damaged condition sayin they are not at fault..CROMA is the worst retail store i have ever seen.....if there is anybody listening please help me with this issue as the damage done by them is worth Rs 7000. CROMA VASHI IS THE WORST STORE.
Dear Shaikh,

We would like to get in touch with you. Request you to share with us your contact details (phone number or e-mail id) to allow us to get back to you.

Complete satisfaction of our customers is most important to us and it is our constant endeavor to ensure the same.

Team Croma
Dear Shaikh,

We are waiting for the details so that we can resolve this issue.

Team Croma.
Dear Shaikh,

Kindly call us on[protected] or write us to [protected]@cromaretail.com we will assist you.

Team Croma.

Croma, Vadodara — TV repair [Resolved]

vinoson
    I had purchased VU Tv from Chroma , Central Square Mall Vadodara on 14/06/2009 vide bill no[protected]. On[protected] I personally...

kpgajanan
    TOPIC:
    1) Big companies like CROMA retail, India having no hold on outsourcing customer service providers, so better to not purchase products of CROMA retail, India as they give or charge for warranty / extended warranty but can’t able to manage after sales service by believing outsourcers as a good service providers .
    2) The BIG ZERO is the customers value for Jeeves Service centre , Bangalore (India)
    3) The average time service centre takes in India for servicing electronics goods. Really a question mark problem?

Abstract of complaint :
    I have bought a CROMA Laptop from Pasific mall in New Delhi before nearly 1 year ago in month of March 2009 probably having 1 year warranty with laptop & I charged for 2 years of extended warranty. After 1 year laptop has faced a problem of running screen (Screen problem) & battery backup problem. After that I had decided to give my CROMA laptop for servicing in Bangalore as I was working near to Bangalore city. I firstly went to CROMA electronic store ay Brigade road but they told you have to call to Croma customer complaint care as one year warranty over . As per that I called & got Complaint no : 398516 at the same time the caller guy told me the address of Jeeves Service centre at Hulimavu Village, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560 076 . I went at respective address gave my laptop for servicing & lappy bag also, told the laptop problems which I was facing. The guy attended me told we will see your laptop problem & will come back to you after 2-3 days on 22nd June 2010 in afternoon round 2-3 pm & gave me slip of confirmation that they have taken my laptop for servicing & taken some necessary documents they needed for processing my complaint. After that until today 12th August 2010 nearly after 52 days also still I have not got my laptop .I & my friend have called nearly 15 – 20 times to the respective no still they are telling “your laptop is in process & having screen problem” . Even my friend Amey went 2 times to that place the same answer they had told to him also, Firstly I thought might be some parts they will not be getting this reason I heard from them also in first 2 weeks after the call made by myself 4-5 times in first two weeks not even call from them. The companies like Dell ,Hp .Acer are atleast better which are very much able to give any kind of solution even might be serious like screen problem ,battery problem etc. in atmost 10 days ( as I experienced from many friends case faced the same problem as like me but got happy as they got proper solution in right duration of time .) Even this might be curious problem for lots of people like me that in city like Bangalore which is known for electronic city ,best computer servicing city, software city while the other companies are anyway ready to give solution at any cost & within bound duration of time .The CROMA & its outsourcer service provider Jeeves service centre fails to give as they are facing a very very big problem of getting screen for laptop???????? In my case. From this you can understand what will be the intensity, eagerness of providing solutions to problems & what kind of coordination in people inside the Jeeves . Even some times I tried to to explore my truly needs like when I will get my laptop ,I have to do my ppt work, I want it fast after my honest requests they had also got boared & started cutting my calls really experienced 3-4 times. Finally I came to conclusion that no use in struggling at lower level and seen website of Jeeves http://www.jeeves.co.in/ (Please must visit once in lifetime) you will also get amazed what the commitment companies like Jeeves made & what they practically at ground level are. This company presents it as “Service support for all customer durables” & showing its strengths as very good network over India in 107 cities (How its grown?), 250 qualified technicians (Really doubtful !) ,Professional management ( management or vegetable market ? at least vegetable market people do it best though they are unqualified ) etc. etc. (Must visit this website reminder for all my customer friends.) I have spend nearly my 52 days in waiting for laptop to get & answering the question form everyone “Where is your laptop?” Oh God, If I would have purchased laptop of Hp, Dell atleast I was sure about my laptop that I will get it in 10-15 days. For such companies I would like to say “ Stop playing games with customers”
    So My heartly request to all smart customers “Please restrict yourself or not allow your friends or don’t use services of such out of class companies which have aimed to make your interest lower in products & trying to becoming multinational in short period but not ready to make efforts & finally which will make our India’s reputation lower if they will go to international market because of having mission of only profit,no customer relationship at all ”. Shame on these companies from my side I am expecting assurance from your side, Are you?

Please give me your helping hand.

Complainer : Gajanan Pratap Kulkarni.
    Electronic good given for servicing: CROMA Laptop (Model: XL2961)
    Complaint No: 398516
    Affected By Service Providing Company:
    Jeeves Service centre.
    # 77/1, Plot No.10, Eshwari Industrial Estate, Hulimavu Village, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560 076
    Date of complaint : 22 /06/2010
    Date until service not provided / complaint not proceeded : 12/08/2010
    Duration for service not provided : 52 days (Nearly 1/7 th of year)
    The things I lost in terms of tangible & intangible terms
    Tangible loss: Time , business (money)
    Time I lost in waiting from Cromas Service centre ( Jeeves, Bangalore) 52 Days ( Still not got my Croma laptop back given for servicing)
    52* 24 = 1248 Hrs
    Average time take by Hp, Dell, Acer Service centers (From past experience of my friends who have these companies laptops & faced problem Nearly 7-10 days
    168 – 240 Hrs

Intangible loss:
    • Entertainment,
    • Lost my laptop handling skills to most extent as not using my handly laptop
    • Answering seniors every time for not done work at right time
    • Frustration, ego damage (Many times they had cut my call as requested for soon service)
    • Fear of calling every time , as every time same answer.
    • And many such intangible things if you have experience such a worst service in life,

Balance Sheet of Tangible & intangible losses I actually faced
    *** If we consider as a rare case for servicing even 15 days (52-15 = 37 days) ****
    The business I lost by not using my laptop (1500 Rs /day) +( 37 * 1500 = 55,500/-)
    The calls me & my friend made to ask for, laptop is ready or not (Nearly 15 times, average 5 mins per call because most of the times the call made on hold)
    + ( 15* 5 = 75 /-)
    Petrol cost ( 2 lit ) + ( 100/-)
    Internet I was not able to use at my home ( Average 5 Hrs /day Costing 20 Rs/Hr )
    + (37*5 *20 = 3700 /- )
    Cost of internet using at home - (1200/-)
    The most precious thing I lost is my & my friends (Ameys) “ TIME” which can’t be measure in money. Its price is INFINITE /-
    [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

IISc Bangalpre: 560012
    Karnataka
    mobile : [protected]
    Eactly right complaint
    Better to not buy the laptops from such companies
    Specially the companies having big malls
    they consider customer as ball so they can kick as they want

Firstly see the after sales service & then only purchase products

Shame on such companies from my side also

ramprasadh
      I bought a Samsung 1.5T ac from Croma Mulund sometime in 2009. Since then the original warranty on the product expired, and within days of it happening, the AC had an issue. So much for Korean quality. That aside, I felt safe in thinking that buying the croma extended warranty was a good decision, so I called the Croma warranty helpline, and was promptly assigned a warranty claim number, and told that the complaint would be responded to within 24 hours. Sure enough, the engineer in question showed up, and said that there's a problem with my wall unit's circuit board, dismantled it, and carted it away. Its been over a month of following up with Croma, the engineer in question and the agency that actually sent this person out. All I get is "Your AC will be fixed by next Monday". After 3 mondays, I stopped believing in that particular sentence, and decided to call Croma and request to talk to a manager. The manager, Mr. Bharat Natkar, told me that he was busy, and assured me that he would call back. Thank Heavens I didnt hold my breath, because that call never came. So now, I have a dud AC without a circuit board, noone at the croma's agency assigned to do the work taking my calls, and the people at Croma themselves tossing me around like a hot potato.

Is there hope at this point? I would love to take these guys to consumer court, so what are my options at this point? Please advise. Any lawyers on this forum that can assist, are welcome to contact me via email at ramprasadh at gmail dot com.

Thanks.
      Ram Hariharan.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Croma Extended Warranty (Tata AIG) - Samsung 1. 5 Ton Split Air Conditioners — 1 ac has multiple problems-gas leak,choked compressor & 2nd ac has water dripping inside. [Resolved]

parineeta
        I had purchased 3 samsung 1.5 ton split airconditioners from chroma, juhu Mumbai on 25/10/2008.I had also paid for EXTENDED...

Croma Split Air Conditioner 1. 5 Ton — Ineffective Cooling [Resolved]

manojsharma
        Dated: 15.07.10

Subject:Croma Split Air conditioner-Ineffective cooling-complaint reg.

Dear...

NAVEENSHARMA007
        I bought a Transcend 250GB Portable Hard Drive on 8/7/2010 at CROMA in Centre Square Mall at VADODARA, GUJARAT. I bought this portable hard drive at Rs.3499/- where as at the same cost Transcend 350GB Portable HDD is available in the market.... Actual cost of Transcend 250GB Portable HDD in Indian Market is 3100/-. Croma is claiming that the cost of Transcend 250GB Portable Hard Drive is 5000/- and its giving it for Rs. 3499/-. Please take action against these blood sucking leeches.

mukeshmamtora
          I HAD BUYED A SAMSONG CORBY WITH A EMI SCHEME FOR 9 MONTH.AS THE COUNTER PERSON TOLD THAT EVERY MONTH WE WILL BE CHARGED 773 FROM MY CREDIT BUT THEY DEBITED RS.2750 IN A VERY FIRST MONTH. HE TOLD ME FOR 9 MONTH BUT THEY CHARGED A WRONG AMOUNT.THEY CHARGED 3 MONTH EMI IN ONE MONTH SO PLEASE TAKE A ACTION AGAINST THE CROMA DAHISAR( THAKUR MALL ) AND PLEASE NO BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM CROMA AS THEY MAKE WRONG PROMISES & GIVE WRONG DETAILS TO CLIENT. THEY SELL PRODUCT WITH WRONG KNOWLEDGE.PLEASE HELP US IN THIS MATTER

Croma — Refrigerator not working [Resolved]

vikaspaul
            I purchased a Croma branded refrigerator as a surprise gift for my parents on their anniversary. Unfortunately it stopped...

Croma Extended Warranty Service — no service [Resolved]

jigsd
            it's just a money making racquet...we trust the TATA name and fall for it but it's been very disappointing. After...

rnan_consumerforum
            The experience at Croma Panhagutta has been the worst so far ever. The complete incompetance of the manager and lack of concern of the entire staff is so intense that words are not found.
            It has been 5 days since we made the purchase and so far it has been ...
            1. the delivery was more than a day beyond promised time ... this , inspite of repeated instructions to the sales person (Santhosh) that we are in desparate need of the fridge on time (its an extremely hot summer and i have a toddler at home )
            2. on delivery it was found that the product was not a fresh piece
            3. the delivery guys resorted to methods on trying to push the same piece by saying that it was the last piece.
            4. he did not carry the phone numbers of any of his superiors that we could speak to.
            5. the company that delivers is not owned or operated by Croma
            6. The nxt day we get delivery at 17:30 (supposed to have reached by 11am) by a auto driver who doubles up as superman ...single handed trying to lift a 300ltr fridge up a ramp and into the house on his back
            7. We accept delivery out of sheer desparation and then find the driver is not capable of giving a demo (but of course)... he says net day ...
            8. two days pass ...no demo ... we look at the instructions in the booklet (which does not carry a sealed warranty card) and the fridge just does not cool.
            9. no amount of phone calls to the 1800 number or other numbers has yielded any results
            today is 21st may 11 am ...
            The manager (Sailesh) never lifts the phone
            The showroom number on the bill is never lifted[protected]
            Is there anybody with similar problems ... the manager and the entire croma staff need to be pulled up.
            Riding on the name of a large corporate one cannot afford to mess with the customers so blatantly and shamelessly.
            P.s. this experience is not my first with croma ...earlier i had a slightly troubled purchase of a cell phone ... but i put it aside as a one-of event.
            But its time to make the croma showroom understand

anisen943
              I purchased a refrigerator and an Air-conditioner from the Croma Store in Gurgaon on Monday, 10th May. Whilst the A/c arrived in acceptable condition, the refrigerator was damaged on delivery.
              I called the personnel at the store, a day later on Wednesday, 12th May, and demanded an explanation, to which I got an unsatisfactory technical excuse, which tantamount to not accepting responsibility for a manufacturing defect. No Croma personnel called me in the meantime to offer an apology and re-assurance that the product would be delivered soon without a hitch.

I received a replacement refrigerator on Wednesday, which was again damaged. I went to the store and met the store manager, who offered his apology and economic compensation, which I declined. Instead, I acquired the contact details of Avinash Pereira, designated personnel based in Mumbai. I was assured that the product would be checked for defects and delivered to me at the desired time.

Last evening, I reached home well in time to receive the product, which didn't turn up at the time promised. Following this, my wife contacted the store personnel several time, who weren't able to offer a solution, and, after some time, stopped taking our calls. I contacted Avinash, who managed to get the store manager to call me.

What ensued is the most blatant abuse of a consumer's rights to reliable and trustworthy service from an organisation the size and stature of Tata Industries.

During the course of the conversation, the store manager shouted at me with unsavoury expressions such as "Who the hell do you think you are? Have you bought the entire Croma store?" and some more.

I am yet awaiting a resolution to this matter, which I was assured of by Avinash.
              Hi, I too had an almost similar experience with a croma store in J.P Nagar Bangalore. I Purchased a Bosch 6.5 Kg washing machine with the croma store and was promised delivery the next day.
              When the unit was brought to my door i found to my dismay that the bosch washing machine was packaged in a damaged seimens box.
              I then asked how a bosch washing machine was in another company's packing to which no satisfactory explaination was given.
              I then realized that croma had actually packaged the machine they had for demo purposes from one of their stores and sent to me.
              The call centre did not provide any form assistance or help. The store manager was blunt and did not offer any appology or did not try to explain how the machine could be packaged in a compititors packaging.
              Hence i cancelled my order with croma and have now placed my order with Viveks in J.P. Nagar.
              To my suprise, i found out that croma charged me 500 rupees more. Viveks gave a 1000 rupees discount as well as some free goodies worth about 2500 rupees.
              I advise all readers to avoid croma stores since these guys over charge for the products they sell and also treat customer's like garbage.
              I suggest you try walking to a smaller store since they will provide you with a better deal and also provide you with a better quality product.

varun4000
                i have purchased an hp 4688 printer from croma on 10/12/2009 in paisa back offer and they have said that i will get a refund of rs 1500 through check..i have submited all my details with them... and i m trying to contact them from last 3 month but no one is telling about it from last 3 months my mobile no is [protected] and billno ii 1183374..

HP — paisa back

i have purchased an hp 4688 printer from croma on 10/12/2009 in paisa back offer in which i was told that i will get a refund of 1500 rs.. which i have not been recived yet... i have submited all my details from 5 months or more i have called more then 50 times in croma customer care but i have not get any satisfactory reoly my mobile no is [protected] my bill no is1183374
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Croma Electronics Megastores, 65, Mount Road, Chennai 600002 — Non-payment of 3% offer under paisaback [Resolved]

balasubramanian shanmugasundaram
                  Sir, I have purchased a Acer Aspire NB 4736 on 1.8.2009 vide invoice No. 162-3811 for anamount of Rs. 36,999/. I have also...

JKSINGHAL
                  i purchased one vaccum cleaner from chroma Rohini vide bill no.[protected] on 29/11/2009 along with extended warranty of 2 years.

after 4 month i start using the product vaccum cleaner .5L 1000w AV 0029 and within thirty minutes of operation it failed .

i tries to contact the phone no. given on the bill[protected] which keeping hold for more than 30 minutes and at last no response.

then i tried the no. given for extended warranty [protected] - not useful as it worst then earlier it keep in waiting and then cut - unwanted expenses to customer to call.

it seems that i was cheated wwhen the nos are not in operation how they will support the extended warranty the computer bill become light and within one or two month nothiong readable they haven't given any cerificatge for extended/normal warranty.

please help
                  THIS IS THE COMPLAINT REGISTRATION NO.
                  Your complaint is registered with us.
                  Please find your complaint number '151/180410/Vacuums/67375'
                  MY SUGGESTION TO PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO PURCHASE ANY THING FROM CHROMA FIRST TRY THEIR SERVICE NOS.

IF NOT ACTIVE PLEASE DON'T BUY.

Croma Store, Mount Road Chennai — Callousness in customer service. [Resolved]

Nishi Kant Kumar
                    With utmost regret and pain I am highlighting the sequence of event which happened to me (and customer like me) which is diluting...

Shailaja C Nair
                    Dear Sir / Madam

We have purchased a split a/c from Croma on 6th June 2009, since installation no service is being done. Recently from the a/c water was dripping, we thereafter lodge a complaint on toll free number [protected] ant complaint no.[protected] dt. 22nd March 2010.

After through follow up, a personnel from National Aircon came, but did nothing , he said there is some major problem do not use the a/c till rectified.

Again after calling up toll free number it is constanstly repeating the mesage we will call you back please leave the mesage and phon number - but no response – We have been calling them National aricon from day one by they keep on dodging from post to pillar by giving different name and number . Are these people making a fool of the consumer

The fact according to me is that the a/c installed might be problem, since they do not want to replace they are making fuss over the thing.

Sir, May I request you to kindly intervene and give me a suitable suggestion of direction on how to proceed futher, let them give me the money i have spent for purchase of a/c and take away this a/c.

Awaiting your reply.

Shailaja

Croma — Duplicate Product Received from Croma [Resolved]

Jagannath Kinikar
                      I have Purchased a Digital Camera from Croma Malad center he has given me the wrong information about the camera and the service.br...

Croma Oven — Oven not working [Resolved]

Sajan Shetty
                      I have purchased CROMA microwave oven (20L SOLO - CRM2024) from Infinity Showroom in Malad (E), Mumbai on 21st Feb 2010. On...

svramarao
                      I have bought a lenovo net book from Ahmedabad croma devarc mall, vide bill no.[protected] dated 21/12/2009, they offered a scratch card on paisa back scheme, I got 3% cash back on this. Croma asked me to submit all the proofs. I have sent all those to their chennai office. Later enquired about my bank IFC code. That also submitted through reply mail during feb-2010. Sofar they didn't responded back. we do not have any contact numbers of them to contact their chennai office. No call centre number. No mail ID response.
                      Same here buddy, I think we should take some legal action against dem...???
                      Hi All,

Even my experience is the same. I was promised 3% off on a scratch card but have not yet been returned the amount by cheque. They have provided me with a contact number and trying to get in touch on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
                      Nikhil Katre.
                      I got the promised 3% cash back by cheque delivered to my home. You can phone up their call center to speed up the process.
                      I got the cheque and received the amount after lodging complaint in this website, they even followed up on warput up basis.
                      croma ahmedabad charged rs 1650 from me for additional one year warranty of Hp laptop but this warranty was not registered at Hp. When my lap top had problem, no one took the responsibility

CROMA AIR CONDITIONER