HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2022
11986
Profile

File a complaint to HDFC Bank

Having problems with HDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank Website

HDFC Bank Head Office Address

Branch 542, Trade World, A Wing, Ground Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

HDFC Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4332

HDFC Bank reviews & complaints(29843)

Dear team
Pls cancelled my membership on my hdfc bank credit card xx4022 as soon as possible.earlier call up and cancellation request raised but no any action act this complaint.i request to you that pls cancelled my membership and refund my debited amount as soon as possible..
Manoj Gupta

My husband's account payment details and credit card bill is checked without his permission by mrs. Janvhi arvind pokharkar in supervision of her boss.. Working in chandan nagar branch pune. She is my sister in law but we won't give her permissions to check.. Please recognize the problem & give some solutions. A year & half back we have vehicle loan & after giving the installment we can barely have money to spend but she manages to get a personal loan of 2 lac on us. We have pressure of my in laws to get loan so we didn't react but we thought the bank will not approve the personal loan... As i resign from job due to pregnancy they don't give us a damn... We stayed at my parents house from then to now.. Please help & consider the problem and don't let the families destoyed due to this type of misbehaviour.. Please...
    HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank had auto debited rs 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 7520 without my concern on date 28/2/18. I am not interested about this services and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs 1399/-
      Also bank has auto debited emi processing fee of rs 100/-with out my concern
      So also refund rs 100/-
      Total refund rs 1499/-
      Oneassist relationships no 3879579
      Name ritesh suresh pawar
      Mobile no [protected]
      Credit card no ending with 7520
      HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs 1299/- from my credit card number ending with 7520 without my concern on date 28/2/18. I am not interested about this services and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs 1399/-
        Also bank has auto debited rs 100/- as emi processing fee for smartemi ln3406303 for payment of rs 1399/- in installments. So please refund rs 100/- for the same
        Total refund amount is rs 1499/-
        Name ritesh suresh pawar
        Mobile no [protected]
        Credit card number ending 7520
        Mar 02, 2018
        Updated by Balapawar
        The bank had debited rs 1399/- not 1299/-
        Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that, one assist membership was debited to your credit card account basis your consent. In the event, you seek cancellation of the same, we request you to write to us from your registered email id to [protected]@hdfcbank.com and we shall assist you.

HDFC Customer Service Assistance.

I have taken personal laon from hdfc bank on the term as no service charge and interest rate 11.99% but agency or hdfc bank applying interest rate 15% and also service charge. Also taken my sign on blank form and promised he will send me a copy of my form by email but still not informed me uptill now and deduction started. I have informed to hdfc bank cc and waiting for helping.
          Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Loan Account No., charged details and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

Updated by Jafar61
          PERSONAL LOAN A/C 53312510 DATED 14/12/2017 LOAN AMOUNT SANCTIONED Rs142805/- EMI 4950 FOR 36 MONTHS ACTUAL DEPOSITED AMOUNT IN MY A/C IS Rs136499/-
          Mar 16, 2018
          Updated by Jafar61
          Today From HDFC Bank Loan Dept Mr Vishal Kamble Aproached And Taken Re-Agreement From Me With Signed And Assured To Solve But Unable To Solve The Deducted 6000/- Rs From My A/C.
          Mar 17, 2018
          Updated by Jafar61
          TODAY CALL RECEIVED FROM [protected] AND ASSURED FOR SOLVING THE ABOVE MATTER, WHAT I COMPLAINED.
          Mar 19, 2018
          Updated by Jafar61
          on 19/03/18 Tejaswini madam from hdfc complaint dept discussed and mr. Santosh (squire capital)has credited Rs 6306/- in my mah bank a/c [protected] as the deducted amount and collected two blank cheque for new re agreement and promised he will solve my problem.Thanks for this but still not punished to the accuse. how many such cheating has done by him ?
          Apr 11, 2018
          Updated by Jafar61
          still matter suspended not solved i hope ...
          Apr 19, 2018
          Updated by Jafar61
          UPTO DATE i.e 19/04/2018 NOT RESPONDING OR COMPLETELY SOLVED COMPLAINT OR NOT STILL DEDUCTED INTEREST PERCENTAGE.I WANT SOLUTION FROM CONSUMER COMPLAINT.DEPT.

Hi, i have a hdfc fastag account for which i forgot the login details including wallet id. I have my rfid number but from the website looks like i cannot do anything with rfid. Tried reaching the customer care number but it rings for a while and then says busy. There is no option to email/any other number for raising this issue and their website sucks. Please help me out on this asap.
            Dear Customer,

Please email your query to hdfc.[protected]@sahaj.co.in or reach Fastag team directly at [protected] & [protected] for best assistance..

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Every bank is providing an option to change the communication address online but hdfc is the only worst bank wherein we don't have an option to change the address online for credit cards. I have decided to close the cc account with hdfc now because of the hassles i am facing while changing the address of my credit card. Worst bank i am fed up with you people now
              HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself ramu bhimappa sannappanavar having hdfc account received a message stating that 450/- would be deducted for my credit card by[protected], i received the credit card only when your executive told its free of cost and if you people are cutting the money then please go ahead and cancel my credit card ([protected]). When you people are unnecessarily cutting money then there is no point in continuing with the credit card and yea just solve this problem and respond to me as early as possible.

Dear Customer,

As per our records, the Total Amount Due is Rs. 8, 977.72 and Minimum Amount Due is Rs. 450.00 as per February 2018 statement, which is due on March 06, 2018. We note that you have registered for Auto Payment facility to claim Minimum Amount Due from the card account. Hence, you have received an SMS confirming the same. Having said that, your Bharat Cash Back credit card has been issued complimentary to you. Hence, no membership fee will be levied.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I had a credit card from hdfc bank which was issued around[protected]. I had used the card and was unable to make any payment as i had lost my job. Due to non payment, the bank put a lien in my saving/salary account which was my fnf paid by my company. The amount was roughly around 60000/-. I approached the bank and requested them to remove the lien and that i would make partial payment. The manager flatly refused and i was told that my money was used towards settling the credit card dues. I had no choice but was also ok as the card payment was then at least taken care of.
                  Now after 13 years, i have received a letter stating that the amount against that card is still due and i need to pay immediately.
                  During the time the bank put a lien and withdrew the amount there was no communication from their end confirming receipt of payment and settlement of dues. After several followup with the bank i gave up. Until 13 years later the bank has sent me the collection letter again.
                  Dear Customer,

Please share your Account No./Customer ID with registered contact info & the issue on [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

Mar 06, 2018
                  Updated by Sp1805
                  I cannot see the reference number. Please email the reference number to my email id. Else I am assuming this is a tactic for stalling.
                  Before submitting a complaint here I had called the bank and requested a call back.
                  One of your representatives called me and gave me the following information:

Card limit: 50, 000
                  Lien on saving account: 59, 708.09 ( on 21st Jan 2009)
                  5th Feb 2009: there were interest charges.

Now I'm being charged rupees 3367.00 as charges. The Experian report shows "written off". How is this "written off"? I have paid the amount which I could not pay earlier due to certain issues.

I need a NOC from the bank as I have paid over and above the required charges. Secondly I was not made aware of these charges against my name which has been affecting my CIBIL score for the past 8 years!!!

I have received a message from hdfc bank that rs. 3, 138.94/= has been deducted from your hdfc bank debit card ending …………3478 on 27th feb, 2018 [ref no. 678052] by radiuniverse.com
                    I never made any such transaction. Kindly look into it……….. It is a fraudulent transaction. I am very much worried about that how can deduct money from my account without my permission or otp. This is second time first they deduct rs. 19.90/= on 20.02.2018 [ref. 514868] and they refunded rs. 19.96/= to me on 26.02.2018. Now i request u to solve this issue and plz try to refund my amount (Rs. 3, 138.94)
                    And do the necessary steps to come out the other withdrawal of this type of scam/fraudant.
                    Dear Customer,

Please mail us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com from your registered email id along with date/ amount o[censored]nauthorized transaction and your account details for further assistance.

-Manoj
                    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

My complaint to hdfc fund manager for hdfc mutual funds...

Many investors suffer loss, and keep quiet as it is...

HDFC Bank — hdfc life policy classic assure plus mis-selling by agent m/s harigopal properties pvt ltd.

I enrolled a policy in hdfc life on 25 jan 2018
                      Policy name: hdfc life classic assure plus
                      Policy num:20022865br...

I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 5810 without my concern on date:27/02/2018. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs.1399/-

Oneassist relationship number : [protected]
                      Name :- reghu chandran
                      Mobile no. :- [protected]
                      Credit card number ending :- 5810

HDFC Bank — complaint against personal loan field verification

Dear sir
                        Am p s beerappa from challakere i have applied personal in hdfc challakere branch problem is without field...

Hello there

I received sms from hdfc bank today "oneassist membership fee has been debited on your card ending 8421". But i did not give my willing without my permission why you upgrade. I want my money back. Do not dare again to do this.

Please deactivate oneassit and credit my money
                        Name: saini ashok kumar
                        One assist relationship no: 1765891
                        HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought two wheeler from hdfc bank on 6/7/2009. My loan installments are completed in the year 2012. When i approach for noc they asked me to take noc from hdfc begumpet branch when i approached hdfc begumpet branch for noc they told my vehicle details are not showing in their database. Please let me know what is the procedure to get my noc.
                          My two wheeler details are as follow:
                          Vehicle number: ap09bu 4674
                          Chasis number: mblha10en9g03784
                          Maker's clarification: passion pro (Drum-kick spoke)
                          Regd owner: samuel anand kumar
                          Hyp: hdfc hyd

Samuel anand kumar
                          Dear Customer,

I request you to share your Loan Account No. and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

Dear sir

My self Dharampal sahni age =71 years having my family accounts and cash credit accounts in HDFC bank from many years as following below.

1)-Nicosia international=[protected]
                            2)-Biograde organics cc=[protected]
                            3)-Biograde organics Ca =[protected]
                            4)-Personal accounts and huf accounts of Dharampal sahni, Gaurav sahni and Harish sahni and fixed deposit accounts and another life insurence policies in your bank

Dear sir the main problem facing to us from last one month that we want to sell our property which was deposited in HDFC bank against cash credit facility because of some aggrement sign with another firm to transfer manufacturing facility .we already give pending funds from our own funds to close cash credit facility in our accounts. but not want to close the current accounts as we want to continue with bank and in future when we need funds again than again awail the facility from your bank

but after giving funds from our own sources the bank tell us that they charge 4% penelty .sir we are the old customer of HDFC bank and we dont shift bank. and dont takeover loan to another bank (as mentioned in our sention letter only takeover charges). but BANK peoples not listen and they continuing harassing us from last month i continue reglularly visit for this matter . but they dont give us resolution . dear sir as per Rbi guielines we are sole propriter firm and individiual borower .

sir we are facing problem in HDFC bank and behaviour of THEIR people .sir these things force us to close all type of relation with Hdfc bank . but my last hope you sir please consider this matter in priority basis. and give us solution .

Dharam pal sahni
                            mob--[protected]
                            Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience you may have faced. Request you to write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your account number, your contact number, and the reference id TTU[protected] in the subject line. A bank representative shall contact you as soon as we receive this information.

-Manoj
                            HDFC Bank Customer assistance

I got a call from [protected] this number and he said he is calling from hdfc credit card. He said you will receive gift vouchers from us and you will charged rs.8500 for it. When i refused to accept and declined to charge any amount on my credit card. They said you will be charged rs. 8500 whether you accept or not you will have to pay. This is company policy and you have no other option we will charge you in your next credit card bill and you will have to pay it whether you accept our gift vouchers or not.
                              Apr 1, 2018
                              Mar 01, 2018
                              Dear Customer,

Please share your Card No. with registered contact info & the issue on [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

HDFC Customer Service Assistance.
                              I have not received 435 ammount in my hdfc account of irctc cancel ticket so please resole my problem urgently..
                              thanks

HDFC Bank — rs. 177/- deducted for cash transaction at non home branch

3rd party cash txn inc gst 160218-mir[protected]
                                On 16th february, rs 20000 deposit in non home branch in hdfc bank....

Hi i have raised a request for upadtion of mobile no in credit card. Have been following from last 2 days but no update till now. My credit card last digit 8656
                                . Please look into he matter as for updation of mobile number in credit card will take 10 days as u are the no 1 bank your process for updation is too long and showing a negative imapct to costumers not to apply for a credit card in hdfc as for updation of number it takes apprx 7 to 10 working days. Please improve your process it should be done within 2 days or there should be team for that
                                Apr 1, 2018
                                Mar 01, 2018
                                Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your comments and do not observe any written request received for mobile number updation. Having said this, we request you to send a duly filled & signed MID ( Most Important Document ) seeking change in your mobile number to enable us to do the needful. The application form is available in our website under the following path: Forms Center > Credit Cards > Change of address, mobile number and email Ids The address for communication is: HDFC Bank Cards Division No.8, Lattice Bridge Road Thiruvanmiyur Chennai – 600 041

-Bejoy