ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

manish karamchandani
Respected sir,

I have applied for opening a demat account (form no: [protected]) on 29th Jan 2008 at icici direct chinchwad branch Pune.

But till today I haven’t got any information about my status of application. I have made N no. of efforts to get it done but all my initiatives went in vain. I have visited 5 times to the concerned office also I have wrote 4 mails to [protected]@icicidirect.com but nobody is giving me any assurance to my problem.

So I kindly request you to intervene between and look into matter.

Let us know the status of opening trading account against my application no.[protected] DPIDNo.IN302679.

Please revert back on above e-mail id- [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Sanjay Salunke.
This is to bring to your notice that we had applied for a demant account at the launch of reliance power ipo. we were given a plain demant account number where we could not sale or buy any shares. after that your bank has taken necessary documents and then applied for the trading and demant account. we are just getting fooled by u all people and when we call up the customer care they say us that your account has been approved and then they tell us u will get your necessary documents within two to three days. but after two to three days there is no documents received and then we call up the customer care again and ask them the status about it thery tell us it is rejected. wht is the reason of telling two things at different times. looks like your management has lots of communictaion gap. and it is near about 1 and half months we have applied for a demant account. if we could had applied in other companies we could have bought shares at the time when market condition is not good. but we were left heart broken by your bank and this is shameful to u all people to do this type of fooling with us. i can assure u no one will again have faith in you all people i[censored] keep on doing this things again and again. we had lots of faith on u and u had left us heart broken at this stage. i don't think so i will have any trust on your people again in coming days or near future. i[censored] could reply to my mail it will be thank full to u or otherwise its up to u all people.
my demant number is 35168009
application number: [protected]
Respected Sir/Madam,
I Parag N. Sulakhe applied for Demat A/C. I got msg on my mobile no that my A/C is opened and 300 Rs also deducted from my caving A/C. but
I still dont got my Welcome kit, login ID, password frm you.

Please consider this complaint possitivelty and take nessesary action
My Mobile No is [protected].

Yours Faithfully
Parag N. Sulakhe

Gnyanendra Kumar Ojha
    Non Receipt of Two Wheeler NOC from ICIC Bank
    I have taken a Two Wheeler loan from ICICI Bank, which was started from 07th. June'2005, Loan Account no- LTBBL[protected], mode of payment is PDC and Tenor is for 24 months. The payment of the said Loan has been completed on Dtd. 7th May'2007 but till now there was nither I haven't receive the NOC Certificate nor any reply from ICICI Bank and also doesn't return one PDC Cheque keeping for a long period near about one year. As without the NOC from ICICI Bank I am unable to cancel the hypothecation in my registration book. As ICICI Bank have publicity that ICICI Bank is the best one in the field of LOAN but on my such type of past experience i this ICICI doesn't care the customers motto or satisfaction.

Please take care the statement furnished to you and take action on this matter

Hero Honda — Non Receipt of Two Wheeler NOC from ICIC Bank

Please take care the statement furnished to you and take action on this matter
    Sub: NOC of LAN number LVPRU[protected]

I live in Purulia WB and took a loan no. LVPRU[protected] of Rs.350000/-from ICICI bank
    Asansol branch against purchase of TATA 207 pickup van in the month of March 2006. The bank representative came to my office at Purulia and I signed all the papers required for loan and post dated cheques are isuued against the installments. Everything was done at Purulia.I was very happy with the services and behaviour of the bank representative. I was happy that everything is done at my office and I donot have to move anywhere.

Now all my cheques are encashed in due time and the loan is fully paid on 22nd. February 2008. When I asked them to send me the NOC/clearance certificate, to my utter surprise, they asked
    me to appear and apply personaly or through an authorised person at Asansol Branch with photo identity.

I wrote a letter on 20th. March 2008 to Asansol Branch but no response received till date. Not even a reply to my letter.

Now I am getting confused. Is it the Banking for which I was Happy?
    I even dont required to leave my chair for getting the loan but will
    have to move to Asansol (80 KM from Purulia) for taking the clearance
    certificate?

I dont know the procedure of issue of clearance but if this is the system it needs to be amended.
    my father died due to heart attack in a month before He had taken a loan of one lakh.did i have pay the installement left by him ? what should i do?
    please give me two wheeler loun noc LT SAA[protected].

please give me two wheeler loun noc lt saa[protected]
    name rajendra kumar solanki new address = rajendra kumar solanki co manish rathore 350 shivaji chouk sadar sagar M.P. mobile no.[protected], [protected]
    Dear sir/madam, My two wheeler loan is complete. my last installment dt was 10th september 2008.my LAN NO. IS LTDEL[protected] but still i have not received NOC from ur good bank.pls tell me how can i recived my noc.my contact no.is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com

vinit kumar singh
    Can you give me details for your NOC. How the NOC will remove hypothetication
    Dear sir/madam, My two wheeler loan is complete. my last installment dt was 21th july 2008.my LAN NO. IS LTpts[protected] but still i have not received NOC from ur good bank.pls tell me how can i recived my noc.my contact no.is [protected] and email id [protected]@yahoo.com

Vinothkumar.D
      I am Vinoth applied for a personal loan in Icici bank last month. They came for verification and phone verification . Finally they said it is over. There was no response from their sidee. When I called back the executive he is not attending the phone and not at all responding.Whn I ask for the documents they say will give back. But they will not come back.

Again after one month one more executive from the same bank came and took the documents even I told so many reasons. they compelled and took the documents and again they are doing the same.
      My request number is 59425609.
      Please do act for this..
      Bcos so many are cheating like this.
      They dont realize the need of personal loan. Simply wasting everybody's time.

afaq mohamed siddiqui
        i'm DR afaq mohamed siddiqui writing to say that i was delighted few years ago on hearing that icici bank opened in UK and also demat services .so i opend an account in 2005 dec ,but since than my saga o[censored]nhappiness with your service continued and i'm really reluctant to advice any one to go for it and very unhappy the way you trap people with good adds

let me put this way,i oped demat account with your bank as dated above its an NRE account literally i opened both non pins and pins account .but with your services i have been given only a pin account .later i applied again in june 2006 and after waiting for almost few month the barnch at manchester says that my non pin nre account is opened but it was just on paper not on my online services .during this time i had number of emails written to you but of no help . laer in 2007 dec i personally visited to bangalore and sorted it out . now i realize i cannot allocate fund to my non pin account from my pins account and vice versa .And more that i bought few companies shares a month ago and they been exexuted i dont see them in my demat allocation but can see them in trade book so i cant sell them due to this i;m incurring losess and whose responsible for all these ,do reply

spoken to online telephonic banking services .not much helpful other than providing this email id /during all these period i have incurred few thosand pound loses than gaining from your services

let me give you my banking details

my demat account is A/c[protected]

bank account no [protected]
        On 01may08, my friend Aarvi Arrutchander made a cash Rs 5000 deposited in jamnagar branch but erronouesly it deposited in [protected] (ATM Card) instead of my savings account no[protected]. The staff at the counter who was reckless while depositing the money even didnt check the whether the name and account number matched. After depositing the money my friend proceeded on leave to Tamil Nadu. He comes to know the money didnt receive by me after three days. Then he visit to nearest ICICI branch in Arcut city Tamil nadu. and then contact the customer care even though the money didnt reversed to my account. The branch demanded for the deposit slips counter foil which was the only proof and assured to be forwarded to the jamnagar branch on 26 may 08. but still no action has been taken now when i visited the jamnagar branch the agaiun demanded for the counter foil and they are spoken to us very casually. They accept the money has been received in 01 may 08 but they donot take any step to solve the problem. They again said to follow the same procedure on 20 Jun 08. Iam very much depressed towards this kind of casual attiude. nowadays iam very much in requiirement of money so make the process quikly.
        The worst service you can ever receive in your life.Without even any information, they start deducting and blocking your savings account, and when you call the customer care for enquiry, they behave in a very bad manner, and this happens right from the start and all the way to the entire department, i do not know about other banks, but trust me, NEVER GO FOR ANY SERVICE FROM ICICI BANK!!!

Ramu

I request RBI to please take some action on ICICI bank home loan interest rates. They charge the highest and moreover they are not reducing anything for the existing customers. Dear RBI governer sir kindly take some action, because it is only middle class who takes home loans not rich class.

ramu
          Join ICICI Home Loan Customers http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ICICIHomeLoanCustomers/
          I am also loyal customer and also suffer lot from housing for ICICI bank in term of service as well process.
          Also currently they are charging 11.5 % ROI for existing customer and it is higher than other banks.

Rajendra
          I request RBI to please take some action on GE Money home loan interest rates. They are charging the highest and moreover they are not reducing anything for the existing customers apart from various steps taken by the RBI and reducing RR and CRR. Dear RBI governer sir kindly take some action, because it is only middle class who takes home loans not rich class.apart from this they are sending the information to the customer from time to time and treat me as culprits
          With banks Like ICICI bank unilaterally increasing rates often without any notice the costs often exceed the agreed to cost at the time of taking a loan.

A smart way to get out and ..

...stay out of high interest rates of banks is by using NBFC and private institutions which offer lower rates of 6.5 - 7.5%.

I changed from citibank ripoff rate of 12.5% to 7.5% from private finance company, saving 5% every year
          as the rate is fixed for entire tenure of the loan.

If interested contact
          Sujith [protected]

I'll be saving over 16.4 lacs over the next 15 years by changing over to private finance company.
          RBI must act tough on ICICI bank. This is the bank which has much bigger customer base for home loan, any of the recent rate cut (repo/reverse repo) by RBI for easing interrest rates are not passed to the existing customer.
          My in general suggestion to all home load seekers is that, they should go to public sector banks for home laons, you may land up spending more time in getting loan sanctioned but after that you would not feel any kind of descrimination old/new customer.

K.RADHAKRISHNAN
            I recvd repeated statements even after all my credit card payments had been settled and I recvd that the the statement mentioning that i have still outstanding Rs 40,000, I donot know how to handle this problem. Kindly lookafter my account in a proper way and do the need ful, Also send me the statement from 2006 till now. I expect your early reply, so that the people will have trust on ICICI bank,
            kindly do the need ful.
            Yours truly,
            K.Radhakrishnan.
            Kodambakkam,
            Chennai-600 024.
            Dear Sirs -

I am having ICICI Bank credit card No.[protected] which is expiring shortly.

Could you please let me know the procredure for its renewal, per return email and
            oblige.

Or else could you please depute your executive to my office address given below
            for doing the needful -

mob: [protected]

Mohd. Asadulla

ICICI Bank — Poor service! [Resolved]

vikram mehta
              I Vikram Mehta having icici crdit card no. 4477 [protected].i have visited many times to branch to sattle the case but...

Tejbeer Singh Soin
              Reminder NO. 2

-----Original Message-----
              From: Tejbeer Singh Soin
              Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 12:10 PM
              To: 'kamath.[protected]@icicibank.com'; '[protected]@icicidirect.com'; '[protected]@icicidirect.com'; '[protected]@icicidirect.com'
              Cc: 'tejbeer.[protected]@gmail.com'
              Subject: RE: No body listen's in ICICIDIRECT.COM .No revert .
              Importance: High

Reminder NO.1

Dear All,

I am still struggling to get a revert. I have not been contacted or have been reverted on my mail. Request you all please take this on highest priority and revert.

Further if I do not receive a revert on this on an immediate basis; I would be forced to contact SEBI, Media and go to consumer court for the immediate resolution.

Please revert with effective closure and return back my money.

Tejbeer

-----Original Message-----
              From: Tejbeer Singh Soin
              Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 3:15 PM
              Cc: 'tejbeer.[protected]@gmail.com'
              Subject: No body listen's in ICICIDIRECT.COM
              Importance: High

Respected Sir,

I am writing on behalf on my brother in-law Asvinder, his account details are mentioned in below mail.. I have been helping him in trading in his account since last month. It is request for any of the details mentioned below, please contact me , my details are as follows.

Name Tejbeer Singh Soin
              Mobile no. [protected]

Actual issue is as follows. Please read below.

This is with reference to the above subject. I have literally been forced to put this mail to you and bring to your kind notice that the customer care and the resolution being given has gone down drastically.

I have been running from Pole to Pillar to understand the discrepancy and get my money back, but I have never been given a concrete resolution. When ever I call-up customer service I always get to listen, you have to wait for 2-3 more days and a new service request no. is handed over to me.

Just to give you a brief insight as to what lead to the discrepancy, please read further.

Sir, the discrepancy started when I traded in ISPAT INDUSTRIES shares on 22nd of FEB. I sold of 2400 shares on Trade value of 103680/-(inclusive of Brokerage and STT) . Out of which some 29K got credited to my account and remaining showed in limit option of ICICI direct account. On Tuesday (26th Feb) when I checked and wanted to confirm for the remaining money, the money did not get credited and further did not show in my account also.

That very day I called up ICICI Direct customer care and tried to confirm on the discrepancy… I was told that there was an off line trading in my account on 22nd Feb (ICICI people itself did it). Some 545 shares of RNRL of Trade value of 73K was bought because of which the money has not been credited, ok if this is the scenario then handover the shares ( I asked the CCE) , I get to listen, sir the shares have again been sold (off line) on Monday and there are no shares left. I asked for the money, I was told it will take 48 hours… I was given a service request no. . . . And was asked to wait on confirmation that money will be credited in my account. Money till date has not been credited in my account.

After the 2 day period had lapsed on 28th , I again called up customer care , again I spoke to CCE , the person on the other side told me to wait for another day, I was handed another service request no. and was told that I will be given the resolution on Sat ( 1st March), no resolution was provided.

I again called up on Sat evening and again I was told to wait for another 2 days. That is till Tuesday (That is today.) no resolution again. Further I was again told by your CCE that you have to wait for another 2 days.

Sir, my issue is I have been calling up ICICI since 26th and I have never been given a proper resolution. Please help me as I have any ways suffered a loss on Ispat and further I wanted to cover up the loss by investing in the market as market has again come down, but as I don’t have money I cannot do any thing.

Please help me in getting this money back.

Further enclosed is my brother in-law account details and the details of the service request no. and the names of CCE I have spoken to.

My account Details

Name – Asvinder Singh
              DOB – 11/03/1980
              Saving account no –[protected]
              Address – 5197/4 Krishan Nagar, Karol Bag, New Delhi.
              ICIC Direct A/c no.

Details of the date and people I had conversed.

Date – 26th Feb – Mr. Eshas.

This gentle man has given me the first request no. – SR[protected]told me that money will get credited to my account in 2 working days)

Date – 27th Feb – Ms. Megha

The lady had confirmed again on 27th that money will get credited to my account on 28th, asked me to wait till 29th

I got a confirmation on my mobile no. that my limit has been enhanced. But limit was not enhanced and money was not credited back to my account.

Date – 28th Feb – Mr. Shekhar. Spoke to him in regard to the SMS on my mobile no ([protected]), he again gave me a SR no. SR57691451. Confirming me that money will get credited to my account on 29th.

Date – 1st March – Ms. Puja – no resolution on the SR request and no confirmation for the money to be credited.

Date – 1st March – Mr. Akhilesh, this person banged the call on me. No resolution.

Date – 1st March – Ms. Deep pal, this lady had again tried to solve the issue , she called me up also and had told me that money will be credited in my account by Monday evening or by Tuesday morning

Date – 4th March – Ms. Vinee. This lady told me that she will ask one of he managers to give me a call and again said this time she will not give me any request no. and confirmed u matter has been escalated to the higher authorities and it will be resolved in 3 days.

Sir Please help in resolution on highest priority as I am suffering loss as there is a fluctuation in the market and I desperately need this money.

Best Regards
              Tejbeer Soin
              CSD Head – LUDHIANA ZONE
              HFCL INFOTEL LTD.
              Mobile no – [protected].

I would be waiting for an immediate resolution.
              We are also the victims to ICICI and have the same complaint.

I hope you read this email and take some immediate action.

I am writing on behalf on my Husband Mr. Shams Ahmad Asghar Aii Parvaz his account details are mentioned in below mail.. I have been helping him in trading in his account since last month since he is a frequent traveller i have been following the query of wrong debit of an amount of Rs. Rs. 428,283.34 from our account.

My husband having ICICI Demat A/c no : 34180657 and savings a/c no :[protected] and ICICIDirect Account number [protected] have been following up with you ICICI Direct people from last 15 days when we found the difference in our net worth due to wrong debit from our account without making any transactions.

We would like to summarize the complete issue of last 15 days . It all started on Feb 27th morning at 9.0 am. When we checked our portfolio on 26th evening after trading hours it showed limit positive Rs. 200,000 and Net Worth Rs. 86,50,000/- . All of a sudden on 27th morning before trading hours the limit reduced to - 2,50,000/- ( negative Rs Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand ). We reported the matter to the customer service on the same day but without any results. We have come across Mr. Haresh - ICICI branch at Shoppers Stop, Ms. Meenakshi- ICICI Borivali, Mr. Balchandra Nayak ICICI Borivali, Ms. Amarpreet - Andheri (E) AKruti and now MR. Bidhu - New Bombay. Now Mr. Bidhu is unwell and we are talking to Mr. Brajesh.No work on SR nos are generated.result is zero.

We have always received weird replies fom your customer service who without taking the efforts have just reported that everything is fine. Also we have an email from Mr. Bidhu stating we found that there are no cash / share Pay out pending for your ICICIDirect Account number [protected] and the problem remained unsolved.We kept repeating that the reconciliation statement shows a difference please check there is some error but he refused to reconcile saying it was not his job.

Later we ourselves checked each and every trade transaction in conjunction with the bank statement and found the followingof the
              trade for 21st FEb TRansaction[protected] and 2008038
              21-Feb-2008 VIJSHA Buy 200 94.90 18,980.00 183.[protected]B[protected] Rolling IN[protected] BSE
              21-Feb-2008 SUNPHA Buy 67 1,077.20 72,172.40 698.[protected]N[protected] Rolling IN[protected] NSE
              21-Feb-2008 STABAN Buy 100 2,159.49 215,948.80 2,089.[protected]N[protected] Rolling IN[protected] NSE
              21-Feb-2008 SANIND Buy 500 38.05 19,025.00 184.[protected]N[protected] Rolling IN[protected] NSE
              21-Feb-2008 HUGTEL Buy 5000 35.80 179,000.00 1,732.[protected]N[protected] Rolling IN[protected] NSE
              21-Feb-2008 STABAN Buy 50 2,142.90 107,145.00 1,036.[protected]N[protected] Rolling IN[protected] NSE
              21-Feb-2008 JKCORP Buy 400 137.51 55,005.00 532.[protected]N[protected] Rolling IN[protected] NSE
              21-Feb-2008 SANIND Buy 500 38.45 19,225.00 186.[protected]N[protected] Rolling IN[protected] NSE
              21-Feb-2008 CELFAS Buy 500 48.30 24,150.00 233.[protected]N[protected] TT IN[protected] NSE
              Total (710,651.20) 6,877.15

transaction
              2008038 sell 0.00
              dt 28th feb buy 691,671.20
              brokerage 6,693.46
              settlement dr-698,364.66

instead debitted 798748.58+303516.34+24383.74=Rs.1126648.66. In transaction 2008038 amount of Rs. 428,283.34 debitted extra on Feb 22,2008 from our bank account.

TRansaction[protected]
              buy 18,980.00
              brokerage 183.69
              settlement -19,163.69

TRansaction[protected] was ok

We have saved the trade history on March 12 , 2008 and also March 13 , 2008. we have found error in the same.

I have attached herewith the working sheet , in which ICICI has taken an unjustified amount of 7850/- from our account , I have given the workings along with the settlement numbers

Macro Reconciliation from start till 31st january 2008

Less : Debit card fee 111

Pict

Closing Bank balance as
              on 31/01/08 2947968

2940079 is shown in the bank account so theres a continuing difference of 7889/-

There seems to be a problem in the month of november

1 SB6050955 16/11/2007 16/11/2007 EBA/NSE N 2007219/[protected] Dr 1,792.10
              : - this debit in the bank account is not justified settlement number 219

2 SB8353639 21/11/2007 21/11/2007 EBA/NSE N 2007222/[protected] Dr 6,048.00
              : - this debit in the bank account is not justified settlement number 222

Mam I don’t understand these two debits , it seems to be a mistake by ICICI

Query from start till 31/01/2008 solved , Difference is of Rs 7840 /- and the settlement numbers are 219 and 222
              with differences of Rs 1792 and 6048 respectively

Thus we have sent you by email the complete working of the same.

Later in the evening as per our telecon on mobile with Mr. Prajesh it has been informed to us on March 14th at 7.25 pm that from Feb 14th 2008 there has been a system error / technical flaws for Online Demat account due to technical problem. This has been informed to Mr. Prajesh verbally by the operations team. He has promised that he can give the same in writing to us.Due to your system error our account has been extra debitted.Also regarding the difference amount the same will be credtted to our account once it is confirmed by your office.

It is highly irresponsible for a big bank like ICICI where lakhs of people are doing online trading not to inform the customer of their systems technical problems,
              Secondly you have refuted our claims and have always tried to defend that everything is ok without going to the depth of the problem and arguing on wrong basis and not trying to understand the clients grievances.
              Trade history has been changed or datas recorded wrongly have been rectified. we have docmentary evidence of all what we are claiming.

Best Regards

Nilofer
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Bank Credit Cards — BALANCE TRANSFER CHEQUE CANCELLED WITHOUT REASON & NOT RETURNED [Resolved]

SRINIVASAN

I deposited a Balance Transfer cheque from HSBC bank to my ICICI Bank credit card No.[protected]...

ICICI Bank Credit Card — statements of credit card [Resolved]

brahmadeo mishra
                From january 2008 to till date i have not recived any statements of our credit card. so i want to inform you that i have no...

ICICI Bank Credit Cards — wrong billing and ignoring the complaint made to the customer care phone no [Resolved]

ranbir singh tomar
                on my mobile i got sms from icici bank ICVBP ABOUT succesfully proccessed a bill of Rs 100 for TOUCHTEL DELHI MUMBAI IND .[Inv....

ICICI Bank - Pay Order — ICICI Bank dishonors its own branch Pay order [Resolved]

Udhe
                Gentlemen,

Sub: ICICI Bank dishonors its own branch Pay order
                Its Back office (Right Hand) Dishonored...

Rahul.agarbattiwala
                In nov Stat i got stating on 16/10/2007 i had done a Trans of Rs. 1000 i.e malad that too from my Addon card which i or in my family had never done i had complained regarding the same and also send an dispute letter on 29/11/07 as they told me to send this was told by executive Karishma and she also told me not to make any payment till it is solved complaint no SR46061621 after that i did not received any responce and again spoke to the Executive and had sent again the dispute letter on 8/1/08 still after that i did not got any respaonce i called them several time i also spoke to Service manager Nitin Pamlikar on 24/02/08 he told me he would take this in priority and would give me call after two days but i didnot then on 2/3/08 i again called up to the custommer service and spoke with Willsom now they are telling me that we have sent me the charge slip which i have not yet received and u need to pay the Amt as well as interest charged on that amount now i just want to know that if that trans is not done by me why the hell should i pay that amount and also the interest charged it is the bank mistake .... this is not the first time iam using this card from 03/05 i had experienced several illegal charges which i need to fight or crack my brain waste my time and reverse the amount i my whole history i have never made any late payment this is just adding an bad ctredit on my name ...

ICICI Credit Card — Illegal Charge

Ref Credit Card No.[protected]

In the month of March2008, some body used my credit card and paid online electricity expenses of various person. The total amount paid by him was Rs.15610/-. Immediately when i received statement i lodged my complaint that these all expenses was not incurred by me. ICICI bank credit card department reversed the said expenses in the month of April 2008 statement. Two months later in the month of June 2008, the same amount was reinstate by ICICI bank credit card department without informing me or without giving me reason. On 10.05.2008 as per telephone disucssion with call center i send one more letter to Mr. Brijesh PAthak Asst Manager-Chargeback stating that i still dispute on said transaction even then they include all these expenses in my statement. Near about more than 200 time i called there call center for reversing the said expenses but no body take the responsiblity. Three time i went J.B Nagar Branch and showed them these expenses was not incurred by me but no body want to take decision. Every one told me to write a letter to ICICI Grieveance department. around one month before i write a mail to icici bank and still the matter is in dispute.

I want to lodge comapliant aginast ICICI bank credit card department and therestaff those who are torching my wife and spread rumor in my society that i am not paying there liability in absence of me.
                I request them please come my house when i was available but generally they come when i was not available and torching my wife.

Thanks & Regards
                Kishor Nawal
                D-002 balaji enclave plot no.13,
                Akruli anamika chs
                Kandivali (East)
                Mumbai-400101
                Tele No.29663064/[protected].

t
                I have received ICICI credit card statement for October, 2009 wherein someone has made fraudulent payments to Vodaphone Essar South Ltd. Mohali amounting to Rs. 70, 000 plus. I registered a complaint and have the complaint number. They have also informed that my card has been blocked. No one is guiding me whether the bank has to also file an F.I.R. or not. Or, whether it is the responsibility of the consumer to go to the police?
                Could someone guide me what action (in addition to above) is required to be taken?
                NS Choudhary

Icici Bank
                Chennai

Sub: Reverased the Late Payment Fees

REMINDER

Again I am sending you Reminder one, already i could have send the letter there is no response from at your end. Why not response? what happened? Any way i am deducting the late payment fee for Rs.400/=, If not accept it, I am going to cancel my Credit Card immediately w.e.f.. Reply immediately as soon as possible.

As Reference to my credit card statement the amount of Rs.400/- on the date of 08/10/2009 has been entered as late payment fees. I am paying the amount regularly every month wise . So explain reason for deducting the late payment fees and reversed the amount or if not I will cancelled my credit card.

So Please clarify the Late payment fees

My ICICI Card.No. [protected]

With Regards

G.TamilSelvi

ammol choksi
                  Myself Ammol Choksi, an harrassed icici credit card holder

I am forwarding the letter which i had sent to the manager of icici bank (credit card cell)

Pls read & let me know your feedback / response on the some & suggest what next should i do

Feb 28, '08

To
                  The Manager
                  Credit Card Cell
                  Icici Bank

Subject - Fraud

I am writing this mail after a lot of frustration, in last two days your executive have harrassed me

I have this issue with your bank on interest charged to me which was amounting to 12331/- six months back now this amt is 42338/- & after another 3 months it will cross 100000/- also

I want to ask you a very simple question - You have a telephone at home & you dont pay your telephone bills till you dont get the bills isn't it normally everyone does that, because you dont know how much to pay & also you want to check how much the bill have come, the same has happened to me as i was waiting for the statements to come & your collection dept executives always used to assure me "sir you dont worry just pay this minimum amt & we have forwarded your request to concern dept to send the statements pls pay xyz amt" & they didnt come & interest mounted upto 12331/-

When i had signed up for the card i had mention my statements should come by emails, but then to it didnt come, after my many request / complaints i get your statements by email but then, all your other charges excluding transaction amt summed upto 12331/-

I had earlier also mention i am not liable to pay this amt of 12331/- which is only of interest charges & late payment fees & interest on interest has become 42338/- & may be after few months it will be 100000/- soon

Above all this, i got a call from your collection dept - Ms Puja (mobile #[protected] on 25th feb, 08 saying we have resolve your issue speaking to grieavances & vigillance dept & they have agreed, only thing you have to do is sign on dispute form & write your reason of dispute, also you have to give a cheque of 6000/- on the name of Icici bank but that too it is only for security purpose & also asked me to write behind the back of the cheque " pls do not deposit" she also assured me cheque will not be deposited she took my trust & fools like me still trust the strangers, but to be honest with you i didnt trust her, i trusted the bank - Icici bcoz she represents Icici, she is asking payments for Icici, talking on behalf of Icici, so i trusted her, she assured me cheque will not be deposited & will be sent to me in 2 hrs along dispute form acknowledged by Icici

What a fool i was, i waited for not 2 hrs but for 2 days i must have given approximately 50 calls on her number but she was not picking up my phone then today in the afternoon i got a message saying thank you we have received your payment of 6000/- against your credit card dues

Do you think this was the way to collect payments ?

I immediately rushed to nearest Icici branch at J.B. Nagar to check whats happening

There Mr Mangesh (counter # 5) & Ms.Sheetal Nair (head for the floor) answered we cant help you on this

I am lodging a police complaint for the above matter

This is vey upsetting, i didnt expect this from the best private bank in india, this is a total fraud

If this would have been happening to you / your family member what you would be doing, plus we dont have time to follow on all this - just give it a thought

To be frank with you, i use credit card only because i dont want to carry cash with me, i dont want to use your money if you see my full statement i have made lumpsum payments as i dont like paying in instalments

Only when i used to not receive statements i used to give small amounts as said by the collection dept, that too expecting that statements will come

Currently i have done a stop payment for the cheque

I once again request you to resolve this issue asap

If there is any transaction money pending from my side i will pay it immediately, but will not pay for interest charged to me & now interest on interest and interest

You can send your executive to resolve this issue immediately

Awating Your Reply,
                  Ammol Choksi

Pls do reply
                  Hi I am a ICICI credit card holder, But i don't have icici account.
                  I want to check my monthly statement on icici's website. Can it be possible? if yes then please assist me how?
                  I have not yet received my icici bank credit card statement for the month of june 2008. if possible please send it as early as possible or please tell me the way by which i can take my icicic credit card statement through www.icicibank.com
                  hi,
                  i m hiren bhagatwala and my account number is[protected] i do not want pysically statment. i reqesting u that u only send me my statment on my email adress.
                  hi sir i want show my total deposite amount statemant since aprail 2008.i want to show per amount one by one deposite and date.please send me six month statment ac-o399xxx548929.
                  NAME-rajendra singh
                  I want to access my ICICI credit card statement online. Earlier pass word was sent to me and i did not use it on time. Now. that pass word is not accepted. So, pl. send me fresh pass word for online
                  access of credit card statement and payments. Pl. send new pass word to the below address :-
                  K S RADHA, ARTHA MONEY, 7TH FLOOR, MBC TOWERS, NO.81, TTK ROAD, ALWARPET, CHENNAI - 600018.
                  please arrange to send my statement for last three months.i want to access my ICICI credit card statement online. Earlier pass word was sent to me and i did not use it on time. Now. that pass word is not accepted. send me fresh pass word for online access of credit card statement and payments. So, pl. Pl. send new pass word to the below address :- B-16/11, The best sanman co-operative society, opp.fire bridge, Goregaon (w), Mumbai-400104.

ICICI Bank Credit Card — Fraud by ICICI bank [Resolved]

rajiv Mishra
                    I would like to bring to your attention following facts about the unethical and illegal practice of ICICI Credit card division...

ICICI Account Holder — Requesting to help me [Resolved]

Thokchom Ibungobi Meitei
                    Dear Respected Sir,
                    I, here undersigned requested you that the account holder of the ICICI bank,Mumbai branch,Rizwan...

ICICI Bank, Sec - 18, Noida — Without my consent hold account [Resolved]

chandan kumar jaiswal
                    Dear sir
                    I am a salary account (A/c no:[protected] holder of ICICI bank for the last 2 years. But without my consent...

MEHJABIN KOTHAWALA
                    Respected Sir,

This is to inform your bank is recruiting people scientifically,the person who have open my account is a fraud person,it is because he told to me that he will open ZERO balance savings account and instead of it he had open CURRENT account which is useless.

I dont know how much your bank is giving commision to achieve such target of opening account with a fraud manner.I want to close the account which will take Rs500 for the same but i will take money from him because he had open this account ,I also go to AMBAVADI BRANCH in Ahmedabad but nobody was knowing to him, i had also call to S.G highway branch he is not workin there also than i think he is using the name of bank and the 3rd person is working on behalf of him.I want immediate reply

PLS GET ME SOLUTION WHICH IS RELIABLE

Nr.Parimal Garden,
                    Ambawadi,
                    Ahmedabad-3800062
                    Gujarat
                    This is saravanan working in isoft R&D as a software engineer, few months back ~7 months, i applied for a gold credit and i was told to given once all the verifications is over,
                    as of now i did not receive any credit card but i was sent many mails & SMS noting i received
                    the card already and need to pay credit amount of aroung 5000 as such it is framed that i am using my credit card ( not even i seen my credit card till now ), I am going to make a big
                    issue around here, before that i need to inform u this .. i wont leave it off, even if i leave

pranjal barua
                      I am Pranjal Barua using a ICICI credit card but long time back after making some minimun payment i failed to pay the amount in regular basis as i had to leave job for some of my studies but still i joined a firm so i can arrange some income. Infact initially i have been communicating with ICICI for settlement & make some provision for me to repay the amount in instalment basis but they refused the offer. Now they are calling at home & me n using all abusing words & threatning me or any of my family members .
                      Can i take legal action agaist the recovery agents for using vulgar language against the family members for non payment of dues?

Please help how can i go ahead with this this is really a big humiliation. i want to pay the outstanding but they are not providing any kind of helping hand. There is no CSAT ( Customer Satisfaction) seriously ICICI is all ...

Please help

Looking for a Prompt Reply

You can lodge complaint (IPC 506) against recovery people, who are misbehaviour with your family and you.
                      June 6, 2008

Ref: Credit Card No.[protected]

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been continuously getting statements for the last 7 – 8 months showing some outstanding dues at my end. It is just to inform you that I have already cleared the outstanding dues and waiting for the settlement slip from your corporate office as said by your representative while clearing the outstanding dues. I am also enclosing the relevant documents for your reference and record. So it is kindly requested you to expedite the above problem so that in future I should not get such statement. I would also like to request you to send me a copy of settlement at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,

(PARVEEN MATHUR)
                      I am Vjay pal Singh holding an ICICI credit card. I am also an ICICI salary account holder thru my last company & against same this credit card was issued to me. After making some minimun payments I failed to pay the balance amount on regular basis as I had to change my job in Feb 2008. Now I have been communicating with ICICI for settlement & make some provision like REWRITE OFFER to enable me to repay the amount on regular EMI but ICICI is not accepting the offer. Pls note that I had similar problem with my CITICARD but they themselves offered to reduce on interest & gave me a REWRITE OFFER & now my repayment is on time without any problem. I wish to do same with my ICICI card but I am getting no assistance from the bank. My ICICI account has also been frozen & unfortunately my personal loan (from ICICI itself) whose installments were also from same account are now getting lapsed. Neither I can pay my personal loan installments ontime which were 100% regular till last month (May 2008) nor I am able to pay back on card. I have been asked by helpline excutive to settle my account once & for all to avoid legal action or "MORE" trouble.
                      I humbly wish to pay back the CC amt (INR 52406.76 as on 20/05/08) Before I also start getting abusive or threatening calls.
                      Pls help. ((+91-[protected]))
                      Despite of paying the full amount before the due time against purchase of kodak digital camera on E.M.I. basis, I am getting
                      due bill of RS. 6024/- against my credit card no. [protected] and I am getting threatening call from [protected] almost every day (namely bittu).They are using abusive languages also.

Prodip Ghosh
                      plot no 143, Michaelnagar
                      Kolkata 700133

ICICI — Personal loan issue [Resolved]

deepak kadian
                        [protected][protected][protected]------

From: DEEPAK KADIAN (DEL)
                        Sent:...