Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Customer Care

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Train PNR Status Enquiry Through Single Number:
Calling 139

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] related photos (3224)

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Complaints & Reviews

IRCTC — non receipt of paid amount against failure of ticket booking

mukeshrai
I tried to book a ticket from ALD to GAYA in class - SL and an amount of Rs. 712 has been deducted from my saving account...

Tapan kumar Samanta
Train no:12321 how mumbai mail cancelled on17/12/2013 .IRTC AUTHORITY ASSURE ME THAT AFTER THREE MONTH THE REFUND AMOUNT WILL BE AUTOMITACALLY CREDIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT. BUT AMOUNT NOT YET BEEN CREDITED.IT IS FAULT OF RAILWAY. IF YOU ARE NOT RESPONDED PROPERLY I WILL KNOCKED TO CONSUMER COURT.TREAT IT URGENTLY

[May 23, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

marinefungi
    Place: Chennai Central This incident was happened on 20.05.2014, 4 am. I bought some snacks and cool drinks from the IRCTC stall located at Platform No. 11 at Chennai Central Railway Station (Stall No 7). The shop-keeper has charged extra 5 rupees on each item. When I asked why you are charging extra than MRP, he simply replied "its night service." Is there any solution, whether IRCTC will take action against the stall keepers. This is not only in that particular stall, the same condition was throughout the whole station. If necessary action will not taken, I will make this as a issue on social websites such as facebook, twitter and etc.

[May 22, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bebith
      Hi To All, Last week I have traveled to my Native (Nagercoil) through 'Anandhapuri Express".Really very much disappointed with the service of Southern railway...My opposite berth aged person was bought a "parotta' from a authorized food sellers of southern Railway.It was totally dried and the side dish was like a salid..If we are putting this food item to dog, definitely it never eat it and the cost is also very high...TTR is not taking care of it, if we are complaining means they will give some money to that TTR.So he wont react... Government organizations are not giving any care to public.one day, the government officials also will get suffered by these type bad service..definitely, that time they will get angry...Really funny peoples... P.Bebith Raja

Updated by bebith Apr 02, 2017
      Hello, Any Update on the Issue .

vrkmenon
        I had purchased a ticket from Nellayi Railway Station to Guruvayur at 0715 hrs. on 8-5-2014. The train was 1 hour late and subsequently cancelled around 08.30 hours. Again 9'o clock passenger to Trichur was also cancelled by the Railway authorities. When I approached for refund of ticket fare, counter staff refused to give back the money. According to them they have clear instructions from the higher authorities not to refund. I shall now request you to kindly arrange a refund of Rs.10/- at my residential address -as below. Radhakrishnan Vellayath Rock Garden Muriyad-680693 Kallettumkara via Trichur dist.Kerala state Mobile:[protected]

[May 18, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I haven't received the refund or any communication in this regard. I am once again adding photo proof of my ticket.

V.Radhakrishnan

1st page of ticket is attached herewith.

V.Radhakrishnan

No reply or action as yet..

Radhakrishnan
        No reply. Now it is nearly 2 years and nobody even replied to the complaint. Please stop this facility. This is to simply fool the public.

Radhakrishnan Menon

ajju914
          I have logged in IRCTC.CO.IN website on[protected] time 10.00 am for the booking of Tatkal Railway Ticket. I have faced lots of problem while booking my ticket, (1) The site is too much slow (2) The site shows its business and process the ticket. (3) There is no proper, correct and exact information of seats available provided while booking the tatkal ticket. (4) When tatkal ticket is available in the train the sites uses to show the availability but makes the server too slow that while processing the payment section one gets trapped. (5) As the transaction could not be completed, ticket is not booked. On the other hand money is deducted from the account and transferred to IRCTC and IRCTC displays a result transaction settlement request. Money is being with IRCTC for 2-10 days (6) Once if ticket is not booked again I have to made a booking for tatkal ticket during that time the ticket comes to the position of waiting list. On the above problem I want to say that I got mentally hashed by the IRCTC site I feel like I have been cheated while making the transaction as the money got deducted (i.e Rs.3397 Transaction ID : [protected]) and I am with empty hand, My money will be with IRCTC for several days. I was scarred to book another tatkal ticket as again the Transaction will be shown not completed and money will be deducted from my account. The site scared a lot. Many a Time Online Ticket use to not confirmed and Money stays with IRCTC for several days. Few day back my ticket was booked for[protected] ticket was in waiting list. Ticket not confirmed (Transaction ID : [protected], Amount Rs. 2617.47) is still with IRCTC.CO.IN for how many days it will be I dont know. I will kindly request Railway Board Members and the people to look in the issue of the Tatkal Ticket Booking through IRCTC.CO.IN which is cheating people. I have been cheated and mentally harassed with the service provided by the IRCTC which uses to charge we people with the IRCTC Service Charges# (Incl. of Service Tax) The Railway Board Members should take this matter seriously as this is the Government Railway for the people not to profit any individual. Tatkal itself mean an emergency so if I am being harassed in an emergency it may hamper the life style. Am uploading some images of the failed transaction and messages which is displayed by IRCTC.CO.IN It may be helpful

vinoc57
            Hi, Without any proper reason my account is deactivated.That cause me so many trouble. please help me to and try to restore my ID . There is so many plan ticket with this ID and I need this ID for my future plan travel. My ID --vinocmc Please contact me on this mail [protected]@rediffmail.com

[May 17, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I am facing the same problem.While booking tatkal ticket in IRCTC, I found my login impossible so I clicked more than once the login icon but could not login the same day and later I found my account being deactivated.Then I contacted IRCTC costumer care and mailed my problem and they asked for my user ID and replied that they found some tampering activities in my account.So It had been deactivated but no solution for the same then I waited for so many days but no result.
            Then I opened another IRCTC account with my company mail ID and mobile number and the same case happened again to me during recovering my password.
            So the gist of the story is please don't complain.
            My appeal to you and all to ask Goverment to open another website which is more loyal to costumer but not for the agents.
            My email ID :[protected]@gmail.com

terere
              IRCTC provides a useless e-ticket booking interface which is slower than watching a banyan tree grow. There are thousands of technology companies in India any of which is capable of building a more than decent website. Yet they stick with whoever is doing their website currently and torture passengers. This just proves their utter contempt for their customers. Please ask them to have a tie up with a decent software company and provide a good website so that passengers can book a ticket without needing an hour and a half and lots of good luck. Any college student can make a website 10 times better than their current site.

[May 15, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jigneshb21
                sir my name is jignesh p barot and i have booked 4 e ticket with pnr no [protected] for dt:- 8/02/14 from ernaculam to ahmedabad in w/l status and after chart confirmation only 2 tickets was confirm so we had to travel only 2 person for other 2 person we have obtain certificate for claiming refund of fare from tte and also file tdr online for refund claim we have also posted a original copy of claiming certificate to group general manager, irctc ltd new delhi by registered post no= EG[protected]IN on date 11/02/14 and it is delivered to authority on 14/02/14 tdr filling no is ekt[protected] and since last 3 month there is under process they are saying railway department not giving confirmation their last mail was as follow Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience.Kindly note that your refund case of PNR No.[protected] has been forwarded to CCM/NWR Railway on 21-Mar-2014 As refund is yet to be received from concerned railway, we have sent a reminder on 23-April-2014 with all the papers pertaining to your refund case to concerned railway. As soon as refund, if any, received it will be credited to your card account. With regards, TDR TEAM i have provided all the proper certificate and documents of proof although they are delaying my refund so pls help me jignesh barot vadodara

not giving refund
                not giving refund

[May 14, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Kindly refer the mail trails. I was having a IRCTC ticket for 02 person in 01452- LJN PUNE SPL having PNR[protected].

The running status updates of the train for Habibganj (Bhopal) as per the information provided by 139 misled me and I missed the train due to 139 train running updates.

The status updates for HABIBGANJ station was

1. 26 minutes late at Habibganj and train will reach at 19:14 hrs (Call recording Attached as 1)

2. 2 hour 31 minute late and train will reach at 21:19 hrs(Call recording Attached as 2)

3. 2 hour 35 minute late and train will reach at 21:23 hrs and leave at 21:25 hrs.

So believing 139, I reached Habibganj station at 2100 hrs but shocked to know that the train had already left at 20:45 hrs. The Station Master told me that the train came at 20:28 hrs and left at 20:45 hrs.

But Railways said IRCTC is third party and only IRCTC to be blamed and can help me out in this. So I made a call to your customer care but they also did not provide me any help except guiding me about how can I get refund. (customer care call recording attached as 3)

Any how now I have reached Pune on[protected] by Habibganj Pune Special by booking Tatkal ticket for train running on[protected].

I was travelling with my wife and 1 year old kid. I have to take extra leave from my job and booked a new ticket for travel.

I hope you understand the pain I have gone through due to misleading info by your 139 (IRCTC) and would like to see what sort of help IRCTC can provide me to pacify this harassment which occurred due to lag on IRCTC part.

Kindly go through attachments as well.

Hope to hear from you at the earliest.

Note: Attachment will be provided when required as there is no option to post the call recordings.

Thanks and Regards

Brijesh Kumar Singh
                SIIL, Pune.
                +91 [protected]

supran
                  I have booked 3 online tickets .one from Alappuzha to New Delhi-PNR No.[protected]-transaction id [protected] and two nos.from New Delhi to Alappuzha- PNR No[protected]- transaction id [protected] under my user id KAYI. My user id and password is seen deactivated by irctc on 07.5.14. I have to cancel the above tickets.As my login password and user id is deactivated, I cannot cancel the tickets. Kindly take necessary action to re-activate my login id and password so as to enable me to cancel the e-tickets and get refund from irctc.

[May 09, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IRCTC — Bed bugs in 2ac coach bedspreads pillows

Jagannathan P
                    I travelled with my family in Chennai express-no-22681 in 2AC coach A2 on 07/05-
                    Bedspreads given to us were dirty...

santosh vinay

I have booked a ticket to vizianagaram from bangalore on 17-oct-2013. The train was scheduled to depart on 17-oct-2013 at 23.00 hrs. But it was re-scheduled to 18-oct-2013 at 17.00 hrs. i.e train is running late more than 17hrs. So, I have filed a TDR with IRCTC by email on 18-oct-2013. The TDR no .is ekt[protected]. Till now the issue is not solved. Whenever I send a mail, they reply that it has been forwarded to the concerned department.

I request you to help me in getting the issue resolved.

T.S.V Raja

Tdr filing, not yet resolved, more than 6 months

[May 08, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

scpaliwal
                      from: subhash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> to: [protected]@irctc.co.in date: Tue, May 6, 2014 at 5:46 PM subject: Fwd: Please refund my Axis Bank Master Card No.[protected] Rs.1777.47. mailed-by: gmail.com : Important according to our magic sauce. Dear Sir, I have booked ticket today(5/5/2014)seat No.0254, lower birth in 3A Coach.My payment Rs.1777.47 was deducted from my Axis Bank Master Card No.[protected] but ticket was not processed due to some error. Please processed my ticket or refund my payment Rs.1777.47 as early as possible. Thanking, (SubhashChPaliwal) M+91-[protected] Dear Sir, Again at 7.36P.M.I have booked ticket on dated 5/5/2014seat No.0254, lower birth in 3A Coach.My payment Rs.1777.47 was deducted from my Citi Bank Master Card No.[protected] the under noted ticket was processed with PNR No.[protected] . Thus two times money were deducted one is from Axis Bank at 5.59P.M.and Second from Citi Bank at 7.36P.M.on same day dated 5/5/2014 for same ticket. Please refund to Axis bank credit card account as the ticket processing was failed at 5.59P.M. due to some error, as early as possible. Thanking, (SubhashChPaliwal) M+91-[protected] from: subhash paliwal <[protected]@gmail.com> to: [protected]@irctc.co.in date: Tue, May 6, 2014 at 6:28 PM subject: Fwd: [IRCTC #3892318] Fwd: Please refund my Axis Bank Master Card No.[protected] Rs.1777.47. mailed-by: gmail.com : Important according to our magic sauce. Dear Sir, Two time payments were deducted one is from Axis Bank master card no.5245 0800 oi97 5230 at time 5.54P.M. and second from Citi Bank master card [protected] at 7.36 P.M. both payment dated 5/5/2014.In first case money was paid but ticket was not processed thereafter i wait for almost 2 hours again i booked the ticket with Citi Bank master card the second payment was paid and ticket was processed. Therefore please refund my Axis bank Masre card payment Rs.1777.47 as early as possible. Thanking, (S.C.Paliwal) M +91-[protected]

[May 06, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chubu
                        Hi, I had a stoppage at Mathura railway station and had to buy a bottle at Rs 20, which had a print MRP of Rs 15. I also saw that it was being sold to everyone at Rs 20, as fellow passengers were buying it and said nothing can be one about it. Further, the bottle had a local branding "Jal neer" and wasn't child, just a normal bottle slightly cooler. These bottles were sold by the vendor having a stand counter with a freezer(Stall type) on main railway station. The train stopped there, while heading towards Agra. It doesn't make big difference, but with summer season heading and passengers being forced to buy low quality bottles at rates higher than MRP is not right. The public drinking water was hot and not sure, if hygienic either, so couldn't be used for drinking, at least in this current summer season.

[May 05, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sekhar Mukherjee
                          Dear Sir/ Madam
                          Right now we are traveling in train No. 02842 Chennai to Howrah summer special train. We are having complained against for the train catering service….
                          1) First of all the food quantity is so poor that two year child can’t full feel their stomach demands, then what about the adult?
                          2) Second think about quality of the food. On last night (3/5/14) dinner was so horrible, Chapatti are not cooked well & rice quantity so poor without chapatti no one can’t full feel there stomach demand also smell came from chicken curry.
                          3) Even the vegetarian passengers were complaining about poor quality of panner and dal. In fact the yellow dal was like glue and the panner was like rubber. We could never believe if human being can eat such a food.
                          After spending so much more money than Rajdhani class train no satisfaction are come.
                          We request you please take care of the matter very urgent basis & settle compensate for that kind service.
                          We are strongly complaining against the catering services of the train.
                          Thanks & Regards
                          PNR: [protected]
                          3)Sutanu Mandal
                          PNR: [protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

IRCTC — Non receipt of refund on cancellation of e-railway tickets.

DEVSEEMA
                            I have cancelled the following e-tickets booked through my card. The refund amount of these cancelled tickets were not credited...

aakarsh58
                            I booked my railway ticked for my journey from Gorakhpur to Lucknow in Gorakhdham Exp(12555) with journey date on 10th MAY 2014 with PNR No. [protected] through Reservation Window at Gorakhpur Cant Station. It was a waiting ticket.But when I checked my PNR status it showed me the wrong person's ticket. and not showing my actual PNR Status . Please, Do some thing fast So that I could make my journey Comfortable. Regards Aakarsh Gupta

Wrong PNR Number

[May 02, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ramankamble
                              PNR No:[protected], booked ticket fr dadar to khandwa in kolkatta mail.trvel date on 17th march 2014. when the trail timing changed from 9.40 pm to 4.00 am on next day, i filed TDR as i was not b le to travel in revised schedule. the railway gave
                              reply and i quote
                              we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Railways through their letter no :
                              BER240314V39111 and the reason being : 'No EDR has been fed against the particular PNR'
                              Unquote.
                              please help me in getting refund as i could not travel

regards

Raman Kamble
                              [protected]@hotmail.com

Neeraj Chaunkar
                                Dear Sir / Madam, I booked a E-ticket from kathgodam(KGm) to Delhi (DLI) through IRCTC. After finishing booking of ticket with my ICICI debit account. Then i checked my icici account the money is deducted from my account for the transactions but ticket is not booked. For your info my the ref number of truncation's are "[protected]", Narration is written as "BIL/[protected]/T Chg Rs10 ST Rs1. 24/[protected]" my ICICI account number is[protected] Please do the need full to get back my money back without any deduction Thanking you Sanjay chaunkar

[May 01, 2014] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Sir / Madam,
                                Today I booked a E-ticket from BHUBANESWAR (BBS) to BANGALORE CY JN (SBC) through IRCTC. After finishing booking of ticket with my HDFC CREDIT CARD account there an error occurred.Then after 5 minute I tried again but the same error occurred again Finally I found that the money is deducted from my account for both the transactions but ticket is not booked.

Details mentioned below which appears in IRCTC .

S No. Transaction ID Pay Status Reservation Status Total Amount Bank
                                1 [protected] Settlement Requested N/A Rs 536 amexbank

Please do the needful to get back my money back without any deduction

Deepak

vrm
                                  Dear sir.

Reg.E-ticket – irctc – train no:10215 – pnr no:[protected]
                                  Dt.[protected]

I have booked 3 e-tickets for travelling from madgoan to calicut on[protected] for 1st calass ac compartment in madgoan express 10215 which starts from madgoan at
                                  21-30. Three hours before the train starts i have got my seats confirmed by dm-irsmsa and i have got the coach no. Seat no. Etc. By mobile message. But when we get into the train i have got my seat at 1st ac and my wife and 7 year old son got their seat at 2nd ac.

Soon after the train started from madgoan all the lights of the ac compartment were gone, a/c was also not there. Some how i managed to reach at 11nd ac compartment where my wife and son was sitting. There was only one blinking led light and this also gone after 3 minutes. I was forced to stay there till the end of journey.

The electricity came after 12 o clock and ac was still not working. When ttr came for varification i told him to get my reimbursement of balance amount but he was not ready to do the same though a lot of vaccancy was there and he had given one reimbursement certificate for my wife and son bearing no:b683760. He also told that i will get the reimbursement of the same from destination station counter. When we reached calicut and approched the counter they are not ready to give the same as the ticket was purchased through net.

I want to know after final chart preperation how this has happened and if they can not reimburse from the counter at what right they expelled my wife and son from 1st ac to 2nd ac.

Till this date i didn’t got the reimbursement

Expecting an early reply

Flipkart
                                    Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                    (4 hours 6 minutes ago)
                                    Confirmtkt
                                    requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                                    (4 hours 18 minutes ago)