Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom

Having problems with Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom

Delhi

Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom reviews & complaints page 75

I had made an order 3 times for a touch screen panel. After i came to know that this site is bogus and has no inventory, i wanted to transfer my money from ewallet to my bank account. Now there is no option to do that in the website and customer care is not available through phone or chat or even by mail blocking my money rupees 1000/- since 3 months
Oct 15, 2016
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 13, 2016
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
Dear Mr, Sanal Sir, , , , First of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. I had closely checked your order ID #104486, As i can check your amount has been completely refunded from our end and the bank refund reference number is - 160149, all the amounts have been fully refunded to your bank. Please check your accounts and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved.

Maxbhi.com — Touch screen for lava iris 501 code: ET-SES-1214110510-130216

R/ SIR I HAVE ORDER BY touch screen for lava iris 501 code: ET-SES-[protected]-130216 TOUCH IS NOT WORKING (DEFECTIVE PEACE).

I ordered one in no. Mobile charger for my yureka mobile on maxbhi.com (Order no. 263118) and have already made payment online for the same but when i received this charger at my address on 28 apr 16, it was in non ops condition and was not charging my mobile at all where as it was not in physically damaged condition and well packed when i received it at my delevery address.
    I am very sad with this incident because i have been waiting for charger since last many days to charge my mobile.
    Please replace this product with new one in working condition as soon as possible otherwise my payment amount is to be refunded as soon as possible.
    Jun 28, 2016
    Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
    Dear Mr. Rajeev Kumar sorry for the inconvenience caused to you regarding your order but as we received your complaint on 7-5-16 we have shipped a new charger via dtdc courier shipment id Z88159800 on 11-5-16 to solve your issue which has been received on 16-5-16...so hope that your issue has been resolved if you need any further help, you can also call our customer care number at [protected] Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved at https://www.consumercomplaints.in so that other users can get to know the actual process regarding the same

Maxbhi.com — Regarding payment return from ewallet

Sir my order #122042 was cancelled automatically now I can't access my money from e wallet. Plz get my money back or I have to lodge a complaint against you. I ordered through paytm money

Maxbhi.com — Order #258859 item not received, my item show current status???

Order #258859

Date action
      15/04/2016, 05:07 pm status change
      Under process #1 - psd
      14/04/2016, 11:07 am status change
      Approved - under process #1
      14/04/2016, 12:46 am status change
      Incomplete - approved...

I had made an order for touch screen panel 6 times though maxbhi.com since 4 months. all the orders were cancelled even after making my last purchase through phone by their own customer care who placed an order after assuring availability of stock. now since i understood about this bogus company, i want to transfer my 679/- which is blocked in the ewallet since 4 months, but there is no option provided. i tried to contact the customer support again but they are not responding by chat or email or even by phone
      Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
      Dear Mr. Chaitanya, first of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. As per your complains please allow me to answer them 1 by 1 for your. First you complained that we canceled all your orders. Sir, please let me inform you that we are a eCommerce company based on supplies from our vendors. In our business model, we try to arrange those products to customers which are very hard to find and usually not available on the internet. We depend on stock;s from our vendors for these products. The vendors which really do not know anything about maintaining inventory and are the real retailers supporting the masses of our mobile phone repair industry. As and when you order, we try with all our vendors and try to source the product. Sometimes, we even spend hours of phone calls and visits to our vendors warehouse to try to find your product. Means with your every order we spend money trying to source it. And at the end i[censored]n-luckily in few cases when we end up with no product, then we have no other option rather to refund you in full amount. Now you can imagine if you ordered same product for 6 times and we tried to look for that product and still end up without it, then who is the one with the real loss. About your 2nd complain about refund of your amount, we have a very simple process enabling you to do so in few clicks on 1 call or 1 support cheat. Means either you can login to your account and request for refund to bank, or you can call us and request refund to bank, or you can easily use our chat support and request to refund to bank. Also you can write an email to [protected]@maxbhi.com and ask for your refund. You could have easily done that rather than choosing the longer route. Still, i have checked again and all the amounts have been fully refunded to your bank. Please check your accounts and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved at https://www.consumercomplaints.in so that other users can get to know the actual process regarding the same.

Maxbhi.com — Refund of money to bank account

I had made an order 8 times for a touch screen panel with latest order no-248222. after i came to know that this site is bogus and has no inventory, i wanted to transfer my money from ewallet to my bank account. now there is no option to do that in the website and customer care is not available through phone or chat or even by mail blocking my money rupees 679/- since 4 months...

I oredered data cable for videocon v1666, they sent other items. As you see while placing they dont provice cod option. and images of item also manipulated at one end of cable so you cant verify the item.

also in this website you wont see return option, or any link, i have contact the customer, they provide email address and after that no response.

when i asked again they replied to send the item bearing the retrun charges. they will not the refund the return charges.

By all this i have not return as i know they will not do any satisfied solution

overall dont buy in this website
        Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
        Dear Mr. AhamadAli Mohammed, first of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. As i can see your order, we don't have COD options for all the pin-codes. We are working everyday to extend the list of pin codes available for COD. Also i have notified my team to inform you when we have COD options available for your pin code. 2nd, about our return policy, we have clearly written the same in every product details. In your case the cable comes with a 30 days manufacturing defect replacement policy. #rd, about the shipping charges, i am sorry but that has been mentioned in our policies that we do not provide reverse pickups. I hope you understand that we are trying to keep the prices to rock-bottom rather than charge you some extra amount for shipping and then offer you free return shipment. Finally about the inconvenience to you, i have initiated full refund of the amount to your PayTM account. I hope that will help your regain your trust in Maxbhi. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved at https://www.consumercomplaints.in so that other users can also know the terms and policies from our end.
        Thank you for response, because this make to restore my trust in maxbhi.i got refund amount in my paytm wallet.
        now i am looking for future bussiness with maxbhi, now a days lot of online shooping website has arrived. so trust is an important issue to make bussiness.

also it is better if maxbhi can give control panel for complaint, returns, etc to users instead of email system.

Maxbhi.com — Cheating customers

I placed an order for a housing for huawei ascend p6, after a few days when i checked they just cancelled it and refunded to their wallet without any notification.

Now when i wanted to place a different order, all i can redeem is 930 from my original payment of rs 957.

Also as per their website, the amount in the e-wallet is actually ipoints, "cited from their website - you get 1 ipoint for...

I had ordered the product "touch screen for samsung galaxy fit s5670 - black code: et-touch-tiuk-mb-105922" against order #[protected]/03/2016, 06:19 pm) qty-01 nos. And amount rs. 460/-. Paid the full amount in advance through net banking. Now it is almost a month and maxbhi didn't deliver the product and didn't refund the amount...
          I tried to contact them in all possible ways, either through telephone, through email, through their chat service but wasn't able to get any concrete reponse. I have all the possible chat transcripts on my email id and the contact no from where i received the call from maxbhi. Everytime they assured me that they are working on the issue and the amount will be refunded. I feel it must be there company's policy to use the customer's amount and then fool the customer's.
          Kindly suggest what best can be done for getting my amount back at the earliest. It was an horrible experience with maxbhi. Such websites should be banned, which would help innocent consumers getting trapped.
          Apr 26, 2016
          Dear Sir, I would like to confirm the receipt of the refunded amount of Rs. 460/- on (25/04/2016) into my bank account. The Issue stands resolved from my end. Thanks
          Apr 14, 2016
          Updated by rizaameen
          Now Over A Month has passed and Maxbhi has now totally stopped responding regarding this matter.
          Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
          Dear Mr. RIZA E RAB AMEEN, first of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. I am sure you know the actual and full reason on what went wrong with your orders shipment. It was DTDC courier company mistake and it was mistakenly delivered to some other customer by them. Still we have already processed your 100% refund and all amount which you used to pay for your order has been sent back to your bank account. I hope that will help your regain your trust in Maxbhi. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved at https://www.consumercomplaints.in so that other users can also know the details and reasons behind the issue.

I have ordered prepaid
            Lcd screen for micromax a116 canvas hd

They sended me an old non-working damaged product

I sended back this product through professional couriers for replacement.

They are telling that they cant do anything...??

Pease see the images attached
            Jul 8, 2017
            Jun 07, 2017
            Dear Mahil K R,

We at Maxbhi.com sell high quality compatible products and do not deal in original spare parts and accessories which consist 30days test warranrty. The same has been clearly mentioned on every product details page. Also the same has been mentioned in our terms and conditions which can be read here : https://www.maxbhi.com/warranty-terms.html

If ANY warranty seal is broken or has been tampered with, the product will no longer have any warranty, and we will no longer be liable for the repair or replacement of your product.
            For any further queries or information, please feel free to reply back and also i would like to request you to mark the issue as resolved.

I have ordered one lcd digitizer for my nokia 500 mobile on maxbhi. Order no is #242907. It's been like 15 days and the order has not been shipped. I made a couple of phone calls to the customer care but no one responded correctly. Every time i made a call to the cc they say the product is in quality checkup and the shipment can happen in 48 hrs. And after 48 hrs they say the shipment has been done and i will have to wait for 48 hrs to get the tracking details. And this thing goes on no matter how many days. Maxbhi is completely fake. They are just showcasing the products on their webpage.
              Issue has been resolved. I got my money back.
              Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
              Dear CHITTINENI YASASWI...as discussed with you your issue has been resolved would request you to please mark the issue resolved at https://www.consumercomplaints.in so that other users can get to know the actual process regarding the same.
              I don't want to give any rating to Maxbhi. I think Maxbhi doesn't deserve any rating. I am damn sure that I am not going to purchase anything on Maxbhi again.
              Amount Rs. 360/- has been refunded into my Bank Account.
              Issue has been resolved. I got my money back.

My first experience with maxbhi ended in great failure.!! I bought a flip cover for lg optimus g on 18/03/2016. The site is a cheat.. It showed the process details for ten days... And my order cancelled automatically.. This is not the first from maxbhi as most of the customers have the same complaint. So, the team maxbhi please refund my money to my bank account. Thanking you: (
                May 19, 2016
                Jun 11, 2016
                Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
                Dear Mr.Ramchandran As discussed your issue has been resolved & thankyou for marking issue as resolved

These website(Maxbhi.com) saw a product is in stock & take order .after few days website massage to me the product is unavailable in this time.money refund to maxbhi wallet . I face these problem 3 times on same website. Why these website (MAXBHI.COm) is Harassment the public ? Plz. take some action of this website.
                  Jul 5, 2016
                  Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
                  Dear Madam Sumana Pal, first of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. As per your complains please allow me to answer them . First you complained that we canceled all your orders. Madam, please let me inform you that we are a eCommerce company based on supplies from our vendors. In our business model, we try to arrange those products to customers which are very hard to find and usually not available on the internet. We depend on stock's from our vendors for these products. The vendors which really do not know anything about maintaining inventory and are the real retailers supporting the masses of our mobile phone repair industry. As and when you order, we try with all our vendors and try to source the product. Sometimes, we even spend hours of phone calls and visits to our vendors warehouse to try to find your product. Means with your every order we spend money trying to source it. And at the end i[censored]n-luckily in few cases when we end up with no product, then we have no other option rather to refund you in full amount. Now you can imagine if you ordered same product for 3 times and we tried to look for that product and still end up without it, then who is the one with the real loss. About your 2nd complain about refund of your amount, we have a very simple process enabling you to do so in few clicks on 1 call or 1 support cheat. Means either you can login to your account and request for refund to bank, or you can call us and request refund to bank, or you can easily use our chat support and request to refund to bank. Also you can write an email to [protected]@maxbhi.com and ask for your refund. all the amounts have been fully refunded to your bank. Please check your accounts and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved at https://www.consumercomplaints.in so that other users can get to know the actual process regarding the same.
                  Totally fake and fraud company. I have a bitter experience. Pl beware of Maxbhi.com

I had ordered a battery for celkon ar40. The order was successfully placed but after some days they cancelled order and showed me that the stock is not available. My money which I had paid through debit card was with them in the e-wallet. I requested them for refund but they say it has been refunded. Till now I got no money. Please help me
                    Jun 27, 2016
                    May 27, 2016
                    Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
                    Dear Mr.Karthik Nishant, as i can check your order was cancelled and as per your request we have initiated the full amount refund process[protected] which has got completed on[protected] with bank reference number 640061 your order have been fully refunded to bank. Please let us know if we can be any further help to you regarding the same.

Maxbhi.com — Lenovo a6000 charger damage parts are sounds loose

I can booked lenovo a6000 charger compiratable order no:#234897 so delivered on 12.03.2016 so ican opened the cover the charger is damage and there are not comparitable me there are all parts loose sounding...

I ordered a screw tool kit to open moto e. Tried to open the phone but not matching and when I gave the complaint they are simply saying they will check 3 times and only send. Maxhbi worst worst customer support and delivery. Don't buy there. Please check photo it has mentioned tool kit for iPhone 4
                      Oct 17, 2016
                      Sep 16, 2016
                      Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
                      Dear Mr. Raam Vignesh, sorry for the inconvenience caused to your regarding your order as i can check your order sir kindly confirm how to resolve your issue...if possible kindly contact our customer care or you can write us at [protected]@maxbhi.com so that i can help you in this regard
                      Request #81795
                      Order complaint

Raammv
                      Mar 11, 5:38 PM

Order complaint
                      Order Number: #236996
                      Email ID: [protected]@yahoo.com
                      Product Name: Moto e tool kit
                      Problem Description: Instead of moto e tool kit you have sent apple I phone 4 tool kit which 0.8mm and doesn't match the spec. Tool is not compatible with moto e.

E-shop of Maxbhi.com.

IMG_20160311_[protected].jpg IMG_20160311_[protected].jpg

Comments
                      User photo Raammv
                      Please take the product and refund my money. Screwdriver was wrongly given and of cheap quality !

March 11, 2016, 9:07 PM
                      User photo Customer Support - Maxbhi.com
                      Elcotek India (P) Ltd.
                      Dear Raammv,

We at Maxbhi.com sell high quality compatible products and do not deal in original spare parts and accessories. The same has been clearly mentioned on every product details page. Also the same has been mentioned in our terms and conditions which can be read here : https://www.maxbhi.com/warranty-terms.html

The products are very high quality compatible products and are processed with a 3 stage quality check before they are shipped in any order.
                      For any further queries or information, please feel free to reply back.

Thanks & Regards,

Maxbhi.com
                      Ph: [protected]

Sales: [protected]@maxbhi.com
                      Support: [protected]@maxbhi.com
                      Website: https://www.maxbhi.com

March 14, 2016, 4:27 PM
                      User photo Raammv

The product that you have given doesn't match the requirements. The tool kit that you gave doesn't match with the moto e screws. I don't know who is handling this situation you keep on saying the same thing. I am not able to open moto e with the tool kit that you sent. If you are further going to do the same I am proceeding with the legal action. Thank You

Please check the image. This is the product I have received and it has mentioned screw set for Apple I phone 3g, 4g. For I phone its 0.8mm screw set, whereas for moto e t5, torx screwdriver set is needed.

सर मेरे मोबाइल की डिसप्ले ड्यूटी है और मुझे spice mi 516 ki display चाहिये । मेरा मोबाइल न.[protected] है। क्या आप मुझे बता सकते है की display कहां मिलेगी। please msg. Ya call kara
                        Jun 27, 2016
                        May 27, 2016
                        Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
                        Dear Mr.Akash Saroj, the mobile display which you were looking for is available at www.maxbhi.com as discussed with you over telecom, also request you to kindly mark the issue as resolved as this is a complaint forum you can write us at [protected]@maxbhi.com for any sort of enquiries it will be attended. thankyou
                        Dear Mr. Akash Saroj,

as discussed with your display issue has been resolved...thankyou for your enquiry

Not supported touch of mobile.

Hello maxbhi.com mere mobile me intex aqua t5 touch supported nahi kar raha hai.mere mobile me 26 pin ka touch kaam karta hai.aur aap 31 pin ka touch bhej diye hai.isliya mera refund money chiye.aur mere bank account me transfer kar dijiye.

I have recieved wrong and damaged product. Pls suggest how to get it replaced. Order no 224792. Order Amount: Rs242 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard for Xiaomi Redmi 2
                          Apr 30, 2016
                          They provided me a new tempered glass for my phone. Issue resolved!

I ordered for LG G3 D690 touch screen along with LG G3 Body Casing and Jackly screw driver set. Listed below is my experience -
                            Order initially placed on 13th Feb, delivered on 22nd Feb to Bengaluru City.
                            Requested touch screen of GOLD variant, even mentioned in on the online purchase form, received black.
                            Touch screen was broken.
                            Upon calling Customer Care, I was asked to send an email to [protected]@maxbhi.com even after communicating over call. I have never faced this with other shopping sites. Simply wastage of time and energy.
                            At one point in time, Customer Care Executive (by the name Vijay Singh - probably a fake name) told me, "do whatever you want to do" I can't help. SHOCKER - Is this how customers are being managed.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY!
                            Jul 8, 2017
                            Jun 07, 2017
                            Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
                            Dear Sir, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you regarding your order with maxbhi.com, but sir to help you further in this regard we need your order id or your registered email id so that we can check your order and resolve it ASAP from our-end.

My order number is 214829 dated[protected]. I have received wrong battery. I am sending photo of the same. Left battery is supplied by maxbhi.Orginal battery is on the right. The ratings also different.
                              Jun 28, 2016
                              Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response
                              Dear Krishna Kumar...first of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. as i checked your order detail we supplied you the product as per your order but there were some mismatch with the code of the battery which unfortunate didn't support your handset we tried to contact you regarding the same but unable to communicate with you so finally we refunded your full amount to your acquiring bank account on 30-4-16 bank refernce number 467711...Please check your accounts and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved at https://www.consumercomplaints.in so that other users can get to know the actual process regarding the same.

Maxbhi.com — Order not delivered

I order one Sony Xperia display but my order not delivered I purchased my south Indian bank debit card
                                My bank balance is gon. rupees 731