Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

NAME : DEV PRAKASH

ALTERNET NO. [protected]

E-MAIL ID:- [protected]@GMAIL.COM

My vodafone number [protected]

vodafone company ne mujhe bina bataye mera vodafone number 28/04/2012 ko night mai band kar diya.

Aur 29/04/2012 kisi or ke naam par issue kar diya.

But 26/04/2012 ko maine apne vodafone mobile number [protected] ko rechar karvaya tha by flexy..ye recharge maine apne village mai ek dukan wale se kar vaya tha..is maheene maine 1 april se leke 28 april ko har din call ki hai..

jab mai dist-mathura vodafone compay gya to care walon ne bola ye number 1 saal se band hai..
mai is number se daily apne bhai or papa or relative ke pas daily fone karta hu or daily 10-15 call aati hai. Ye vodafone store wale jhhot bol rhe hai..

please help me ....

[protected] this my business number.

Vodafone is biggest cheater
Dec 15, 2016
Hello Dev Prakash,

Thanks for speaking with our executive. We're looking into the matter and will get back to you within 48 hours.

Dear Sir/Madam

I stay at

Punchkula Heights
    near Sector 20 Punchkula
    Peer Muchalla
    Punjab

Vodafone mobile phone do not function here properly as the signal is very weak
    This results in poor connectivity
    One is not able to hear
    The calls gets disconnected midway while talking

BUT THE CHARGES ARE DEDUCTED EVEN FOR IN COMING CALLS AT TIMES FROM THE PREPAID AMOUNT

VODAFONE SHOULD PROVIDE proper signal strength in the area

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]

Please take urgent action
    Best Regards
    Arvind Kumar
    Captain
    Hello Arvind,

Please be assured that we're looking into the matter and will get back to you by 11 May with an update.

Vodafone — very poor signal

for the past three months we are facing a very bad signal, due to this i am suffering many losses, not only me many vodafone customers are facing this problem, due to this bad signal am not able to make any calls or receive calls, really i dont know what this vodafone people are doing there.

Vodafone — very bad signal

Their is very bad signal in my area.
    so kindly increase the signal strength
    area: behind madhapur police station guttala begumpet madhapur hitech city 500081

Vodafone 2g Gprs is too slow often get disconnect. speed drop to 00 Kb/s and its inactive i contacted customer care service they told me the will send settings and to save the setting. i did it for many time but still it is too slow used 98 rs booster 1 Gb free data for 30 days because of slow network i use only 300 Mb to 450 Mb only remaining are wasted for the reason of slow network.
      Hello Gowtham,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/IDgTov so that we may be able to address your concern better.

Vodafone Customer Care
      Vodafone me very slow internet speeed aa rahi hai 10 augest se 2g and 3gp me 1kb/s ki gprs speed aarahi hai in muzaffarnagar khalapar
      my name is shar__? Rko
      my mobile number is [protected]
      Very slow gprs speed problem in vodafone 2g and 3g in muzaffarnagar
      please help

I am trying to port my number for over 30 days and Vodafone keeps making new reasons for not allowing me to port. They wont even give me a UPC code!!!

They are cheating me every month and this customer service is being given to a corporate customer that has over 20 lines with Vodafone.. I am switcing to Airtel and I would STRONGLY recommend anyone email to do the same...

Vodafone has only lied and now even though they cannot provide us the services they promised they wont allow us to go anywhere else either...

Email me at [protected]@gmail.com for more details.
        Dec 2, 2016
        Hello Anirudh,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/Kqm0hk We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care

I have a Vodafone prepaid connection and since I have ported my number from Idea to Vodafone I am paying for nothing.I have raised this concern many times but got no resolution.Everytime when they respond to the complaint, they are unable to resolve it and say that they will call me back after finding the problem but no one calls me back.The problem is that they keep deducting Rs3 for nothing after every few minutes, My phone is a simple phone with no internet connection and when its in Idle status, suddenly I will get a message that Last call or message charge Rs3 whereas no call or message is sent and like this they have deducted so much of money and they keep doing it until my balance becomes nil.I have been in situation when I needed my phone in emergency and I am left with no balance because of this problem, Also Since the number has been ported I am unable to recharge it online either from vodafone website or any third pasty website as well.It will say recharge failed.

Please help me on this.

Nitin Saluja
          Aug 13, 2020
          no reply and resolution so far

ma no. is [protected],from last 2-3 months im been charged respective bal 4 using internet download....i havent done n e download n em been charged 4 no reason...plzzzz gve me ma refund of RS.600......n deactivate ol d extra services except calls n msgs...
            plzzz revert soon......thank u
            Dec 16, 2016
            Feb 20, 2012
            Hello Ravi,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your number with us at http://bit.ly/zNQJP3 so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

May 01, 2012
            Hello Divit,

Thanks for writing to us. Please note that the charges are correct and we would be unable to reverse the same. The VUCLIP_ALERT services have been deactivated effective 10/04/12. Please send CAN ONE to 111 to deactivate the Re.1/- store service.

Kind Regards,
            Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Vodafone — balance cutting without using

dear sir,
            MAI NE PAHALE BHI COMPLAIN KI THI COSTOMERCARE PE MAGAR MERE BAAT KO NAHI SUNA GAYA HAI . MERA BALANCE BEECH BEECH ME APANE AAP CUT JATA HAI .AUR YE PARESANI MERI HI NAHI ME FRIENDS KI BHI HAI.
            KRAPYA IS COMPLAIN PAR DYAAN DE.

PANKAJ

Vodafone — cutting the balance

I am kiran. My mobile no. is[protected].I took SIM in July2008.Vodafone people disconnect me on 2nd Jan2009 and I gave complaint, so they activate my Sim on 8th Jan2009. I have Rs.43 normal balance and 55 V-V mins, But they not recharge my account.

Please accept my request and do the needful
            I WANT TO LOCK THE SIM MY NAME IS DEBASIS BANERJEE
            they are cutting balance Illegly in my mobile. Without use sceme.

Vodafone — customer care not responded

Hi, this is venkat from i had a recharge of 135 for vodafone to vodafone calling for 6 months but after 3 months they had disconnected my voda to voda service. i had made many calls to customer care and made complaint against for 4 to 5 times but they didn't respond and they didn't solve my problem. and now when i am trying to complaint against 198 they are connecting to ivr but they are not lifting the call. what a unresponsable...

My Vodafone Prepaid # [protected]

Since 7days from activation of Blackberry Internet Service I have still not received the said facility on my Blackberry mobile. I have made several complaints at Vodafone over phone & even a Vodafone Stores but there is no solution to my problem and the only answer i receive from them is that wait for next 24hrs. your Blackberry Internet Service should be activated.

Contact : Mr.Jimmy Shah - [protected]
              Apr 28, 2012
              Hello Jimmy,

Thanks for your time on our call, trust we were able to assist you with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care

It is to bring to your notice that i have not received back the security deposit that i had paid at the time of getting the connection of vodafone postpaid sim vide no [protected].I had surrendered the sim in the month of november 2011.But till date i have not recieved the said amount.
                Dec 25, 2016
                Apr 28, 2012
                Hi Surinder,

Please share your current contact details and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/KhQBIG We'll get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care

Vodafone — outgoing calls and sms details

please send me outgoing and incoming and message call list of [protected]...

Vodafone — BBM service

I'm customer of Vodafone. I have activated the Blackberry service on my Blackberry 8520. Vodafone has deducted Rs. 399 for BBM services on 22 Apr 2012 whereas the BBM services were inactive since 20 Apr 2012. After complaining Vodafone service centre on several occasions, they are still unable to solve the problem....

Vodafone — Vodafone network

I am complaining Vodafone No network in my office area but NO response from Vodafone...
                  I Amrita mahajan my no is [protected]
                  I have been using tata connection from last 4yrs nd i hvnt faced any kind of problem,but now due to some issue i wanted to port my number from tata to vodafone. I submitted my all documents my id proofs and address proof on 16thapril, monday to the near vodafone store as they told me to do. And today is 26th april ,thursday..its been 9days now my number is not port to vodafone connection. I am...

My vodafone number has been charged for data usage of 1.1 GB this month . I am using vodafone GPRS since a year and so and never been downloaded this much data in a month. I can bet even if one decide he cannot download 1.1GB of data on Vodafone GPRS.

My regular bill for vodafone have never crossed 600 Rs-700Rs. and in Suddenly Apr-2012 bill which got generated yesterday says that my bill amount is 6205.75. Rs. Below are details.

A) One time charges. 0.00.
                  B) Monthly charges. 247.00.
                  C) Usage charges. 5288.80.
                  D) Messaging charges. 0.00.
                  E) Conference call charges. 0.00.
                  F) Roaming charges. 0.00.
                  G) Discounts / other charges.-13.00.
                  H) Misc credit / charges. 0.00.

Sub Total... 5522.8.

I) Tax. 682.61.

Total... 6205.41.

I just wonder how can be this happen with vodafone.?

My number details are as below.
                  Account no. 1.31282557
                  Current talkplan BUSINESS 149 PLAN
                  Mobile - nine eight two three double seven four eight zero eight.

Help appriciated.

Kiran
                  Dec 5, 2016
                  Apr 26, 2012
                  Hello Kiran,

Thanks for speaking with our executive. Please note that the charges towards GPRS usage are valid, as you used the service after completion of the free data.

Vodafone — Reg - GPRS & Downloading Charges

Dear Sir

This Is M.B. MUTHU KANNA MY MOBILE NUMBER - [protected]. I am Useing VODAFONE Mobile Number Pass 3 Years ( 5 moths before i am useing Vodafone Number [protected] i got GPRS Connection From Vodafone .5 month sback i am Useing Vodafone GPRS i am Downloading Games, That Time My Self Having Rs.50 Balance In my Mobile. When i am Downloading 4 Games after that i cheak it my Mobile Balance is -300...
                  But Airtel Service Good Why? In Airtel You Having Balance then only You Useaing GPRS ang Downloading and Every Thing There is No Balance Means Is Automaticaly GPRS Connection Not Connected. and there is No -BALANCE. YOU HAVEING BALANCE YOU USEING GPRS CONNECTION AUTHORVICE NOT - CONNECTED. BUT Vodafone Not Like That if you having Rs.20 Balance in you mobile Phone you Access GPRS but there is no LIMETTED ACCESS IF YOU WHANT YOU ACCESS BUT AFTER FINESING YOUR ACCESS . YOU JUST CHEAK YOUR BALANCE THERE IS RS. - BALANCE 300 OR 500 SOMETHING . WHY THEY NOT STOP ??? BUT AIRTEL NOT LIKE THAT IF YOU HAVEING BALANCE YOU ACCESS GPRS AUTHORVISE IS NOT CONNECTEDTHAT IS GOOD SERVICE. IF YOU SEE SIR PER DAY MANY POPEL ARE USING SMART WAY OF ACCESS TRUE MOBILE PHONE VIA - GPRS BUT SEE LIKE VODAFONE HOW CHEET THE CUSTOMER.
                  SIR IN MY EXPRIANCE 05.03.2009 pass one month i am Accessing Vodafone GPRS Like Gmail & Yahoo messenger Vodafone they Chargeing per 10KB 10Paise. But in a month Theree times my Balance is -Balance like RS.200 to 500 i just call Custamer Care i just Explain about Problem my self regard that Voice allso . they give 48 hours. but there is no Response till date. and again that same Problem Rs - Balance. again i call Customer Care No Responce They Said You Download Game so that is why - Balance in your mobile phone. i am Ask i am not Access any Download But ther said in our system showing like that only when i said why your doing like that in AIRTEL SERVICE They Not Give any - Balance to our AIRTEL CUSTOMERS But there is No Responce Sir . If like That in India How many People are useing GPRS But Vodafone Cheet The Customers. They Not Follow Like AIRTEL SERVICE SIR, Per Day just Rs 50 - Balance is Not Big Amount But At the SAME Time How Many Peopel are Useing Vodafone GPRS for one person Rs.50 mence 50 * 100 =5000 for per day Rs.5000 * one moth * one Year Is Realy Big Amount Sir Please Kindly Take My Complien and do my Needful Sir

REG
                  MUTHU KANNA

Vodafone — GPRS downloading charges

I m Neeraj Gupta, on of the vodafone customer having Mobile No. [protected] (prepaid), There was a deduction for Rs. 99.00 ( Rs. ninety nine only.) for that i did not avail any services. Apart from this GPRS sevices for browsing rates is also seems differ to me. Kindly look into the matter.
                  Thanks for reply .

Just had discussion with customer care once again for some more details. It shows that I have downloaded 1.1 GB of data in appx. 13 days. I wonder if Vodafone GPRS (not 3G) is that much faster. what surprised me is there are two entries of downloding data of 350 MB each on a 6-9 APR 2012. IF you can check my previous bills you can found that my regular usage is not more than 300MB.

Anyway not expectating anything from Vodafone now. I am already pissed of too much. not left with much energy now. Better to throw away this sim (offcourse without paying bill) and get iDEA onboard . :)

Kiran
                  Vodafone is generating fake internet data usage to Vodafone Postpaid users. It time to unite us and lodge a combine complain against Vodafone India Ltd. I am also suffering this huge bill problem by fake data usage shown in my account. If you take my advice loge a complain in consumer court and also register a complain online.

For online complain search "portal for public grievances" in Google and register a complain on the first website ( pgportal ) you see.

What is G) Discounts / other charges.-13.00.???
                  On what basic this discount is offered.?
                  I too have similar amount under this but not sure how dod vodafone arrive at it.
                  Any help, much appreciated.

Vodafone — Activation

I talked with customer care on 23.04.2012 and he said to me an offer (2s/1p) and your mobile will activate on 25.04.2012. But not activated until today as per their instructions.Please activate as early as possible.

pls do the needful

Hanumanthu'
                    [protected]...

Hello sir,

I am Ashok Kumar. I am using Vodafone connection (#[protected]). On 25/03/2012, I received Massage for there activation of Vodafone app “My News Alert” and charged Rs. 5 on spot.

When I call to customer support, Representative told it is activated from my side via “WAP”, I asked for time so said before 10 Minute (time 18:55 IST). I informed him I was traveling for past 1 hour to reach home it was not possible to do such activity. He became ruid to me and said it is activated now if want to deactivate them Message CAN MYNEWS on 111.
                    I asked him to resister complain for this he refuse to do that and said Thank you. I massage the same to 111, I was receiving Message Please Resend your Request. I did it 3 times.

On, 26/03/2012, again I tried to send the message to 111. I was receiving the same Message.

Again I called up Customer support to resolve the problem but he just told he is removing service but he will not file any complain. For other support, He asked to call on #198.

I called on the no. #198 and Representative Name was “VIJAY” to file complain so that I will have some compensation he not only refuse but also not listening to me and no complain will be file. Asked to do whatever wants to do.

I want to have that call I made in morning time at 08:45AM IST. I am looking for Compensation for my refusal as well interruption by other service that I was looking for. As well I Filed for DND service with Vodafone before 15 days but nothing is happening.

Vodafone — deduction of balance

To,
                      Customer care
                      Vodafone

Hello sir, My name is Rajendra Sawane and my Mobile No. is [protected]. I had recharged my mobile just befor 2 days by Rs. 300/- . But immediately Vodafone deducted the whole amount Rs. 300/- from my mobile balance.I don’t know the reason why Vodafone has deducted my balance. I have not subscribed any of your scheme such as songs, hello tunes etc. I called to your customer...

I got a missed call from [protected]. I called the no. back, A man picked it up and said that my no. is chosen for lucky draw being held by Vodaphone and I have won Rs 10 lakh prize money. he also gave me a no. [protected] and give a no. 8991 as draw no. I googled the no. and found it to belong to Pakistan. I am concerned about this and dont want to fall into any sort of trouble. Pls Help Me!!!

Vodafone — Missed Calls from Customer Care numbers

These days I am getting missed calls from the Customer Care service. When I call back the automatic answering machine stats about some offers and that too that's not a toll free number. This is very cheep trick by these mobile operators. They should stop these kind of irritating things.

Srinivas.

Vodafone — Service Failure

i recharged for Rs.4 at around 12.15 am and use only 9 messages till 3 am.then in the morning i used 6 messages..and was charged for every message! when i messaged "*222*1#" i get a machine generated message u have used 15 out of 50 messages ...when i call customer care...i talk to a executive.she says machine is showing all 50 messages r used.u r getting wrong messages..when i knew i have only used 15 messages and charged for 5...

Vodafone — service

i purchased prepaid sim card on 17th april'12 of number- [protected]. i am facing problem since then in messaging n calling service..when my relatives in uttar pradesh called me up its says my number does not exists n there message sending also fails on my number..and morover my messages are not delievered to them n if deleivered on other no. then delievery reports are not coming to me even when i recharge my balance m not getting...