Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1133

Due to not being well, today at 10:25 am, I did vodafone online prepaid mobile recharge on mobile no. [protected]. The mobile recharge didn't get successful and the amount of Rs 222 was deducted from my ICICI account no.[protected].

My Transaction ID is MICI[protected]
Payment Ref. No. prodcit9880315

When I contacted the customer care service for the same at 10:31 am, their representative Mr. Naveet told me that I will get balance withing 4 hours. After waiting for more than 5 hours, when again I called Vodafone Customer Care Service at 2:19 pm, their representative MR. Sunil Kumar told me that online recharge is not being done and my money will be refunded within 7 working days. When I asked him to transfer the call to his supervisor, my phone line was cut.

My question is if their online recharge was not working, why there was no communication on site through highlighter or scrolling message? Why they accepted the payment?

Due to not being well, I did online recharge but rather getting my mobile recharged, I got mentally harassed by them. Now I want proper explanation from the Vodafone Company side and compensation on this matter.

Kindly take the matter seriously and do the needful.

Ritesh Kumar
Mobile no. [protected]
Dec 8, 2016
Apr 18, 2012
Hello Ritesh,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you that if any online recharge is failed, amount will be credited back to your respective bank account within 5 - 7 working days.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka
dear sir plz.. gve me details on this no. coz this person is a part of a frod EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY [protected] plz.. sir with name nd ful adress

Hello Team,

Please be informed that under portability i got converted my phone from aircel to Vodaphone( [protected]) from south ex part-1 vodaphone store last year. I submitted the documents that very day and my number worked fine for 15 days and i got a message saying that your number will be barred submit the documents at vodaphone stored and within 2 hours my vodaphone number services were terminated.
    I went again on vodaphone store and submit my documents to ms kavita ([protected]) saying if ANY ISSUE IN FUTURE MAY CONTACT HER.
    My number was working fine from last year but suddenly i got following messages yesterday..
    ''Outgoing calls on your Vodafone phone will be barred due to non submission of documents. Pls submit your documents in 48hr to avoid Outgoing Services.''
    Within 2 hours my outgoing services were barred while it was 8'o clock in the night and i called for times customer care number and all were liers said they will arrange a call back but no body did and also said that the have lost my documents (such a poor database). And in the later late night very day my outgoing and incoming both were barred. I missed my office and all important calls due to which got loss of 50000.
    I just wanted to request please take a action against vodafone store based in south ex they befool people and as already i have submitted my documents last year y shud again face all the troubles..?
    please help.

Please contact me on [protected].
    Dec 5, 2016
    Apr 24, 2012
    Hello Pragya,

We would like to inform you that the services have been deactivated due to non-submission of documents. Please submit your documents at the earliest.

Vodafone — Barred my phone number

Hi Team,

I am really fedup with vodaphone services...I already complaint a week ago..and nothing happened as my phone number was barred says non submission of documents.while my number was perfectly fine from last year. Barred my phone number neither can call or receive bot outgoing and incoming are barred within 2 hours.
    I waited for sunday to come so i can go and submit my documents to vodaphone store and i saw my phone nymber was working fine. So i didn't went as all work fine.
    And again on monday when i was in office receive an message that my number has been barred. Again i stucked for a week.
    VODAPHONE----they are just making fools.
    Last recharge i got was rs 125 and also message card 49 rs.
    But now when i msg also detucting money.
    And till monday my outgoings are barred cannot call facing so much troubles. Please help.

kindly contact me on:

Today morning i got a missed call from International number [protected] at 10:43am on 17th Apr 2012 and when i searched under ISD code, i found that the number is from Pakistan as it starts from 0092. I dont know anyone from there so please see how come i received a call. the call got disconnected just after 2 ring.

I saw in consumer forum that in the past people used to receive calls for prize money...

I have made a payment of Rs.60/- on 13/04/2012 for recharging my Vodafone mobile[protected] . But till date talk time is not credited to my mobile acount.
      Please take necessary action and arrange to credit the balance to my mobile or reverse the payment to my ICICI A/c.

The details of my payment is as follows:

Biller Details

ramesh.[protected]@adityabirla.com
      Dec 3, 2016
      Apr 17, 2012
      Hello Ramesh,

Please note that in case of a failed online recharge transaction, the amount will be credited to your bank account within 7 working days. If the amount is not credited within the stipulated time period, please email the following details to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com: 1) Amount of recharge 2) The updated bank account statement wherein the debit for the online recharge is reflecting.

Vodafone Customer Care

vodafon mobile — recharge prepaid not credited

SIR,
      I HAVE MADE RECHARGE OF RS.303/- FROM MY ICICI BANK IN VIDE TRANSACTION NO.[protected]/0203/[protected] IN THE EVENING 5.59P.M. ON 8.5.08
      THIS IS NOT CREDITED TO MY MOBILE NO. ACCOUNT TILL THIS TIME 10.30 A.M. 9.5.08
      VERY SHOCKING. MY ACCOUNT WAS INSTANTLY DEBITED AND THIS ID NO. IS GIVEN.
      PLS DO THE NEEDFUL AND CONFIRM.
      AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.
      PANKAJ MANKODI

Vodafone — extra charges debited in prepaid ac

i have vodafone prepaid connection and in my ac extra chrgs debited for online usage, but i don't have that much balance then it went -rs. but if i don't have the balance, the company has to stop the connection. i won't use the connection until its zero.

Vodafone — VODAFONE EMPLOYEES IN SESHADRIPURAM BRANCH

ALL VODAFONE EMPLOYEES IN SHESHADRIPURAM BRANCH ARE USELESS FELLOWS, NOT HAVING MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE OF 10TH CLASS STUDENT.
        THEY ARE USELESS , BLOODY

I WENT THERE TO TAKE A PREPAID SIM AND ASKED THEM ABOUT OFFER, I WENT TWICE BUT WRONG INFORMATION
        THERE IS A USELESS FELLOWS SITTING ON THE LEFT SIDE FROM THE ENTRANCE

I CHECKED IN VODAFONE WEBSITE IN THREE MINS THEN I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PLAN ANDbr...

I have purchased Rs 50 Vodafone Mobile Recharge Card but the Secret Number got damaged after scratch. The serial number of the card is[protected]. Please send the secret number as soon as possible to my mail (shanavas.[protected]@gmail.com) or my mobile number ([protected]).

Thanking You,

Shaan
        Dec 7, 2016
        Apr 16, 2012
        Hello Shaan,

Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store http://www.vodafone.in/pages/vodafone_stores.aspx?cid=ker with your recharge card for better assistance.

Greetings of the day
          I am Mr. Vaibhav Vishnu Bhor resident of pune . I purchased Vodafone CDMA based NETCRUISE PREPAID([protected]) on 2ND APRIL 2012 from Vodafone Stgore Paud Road ,Kothrud, Pune 411038. Device started working on 9th April 2012. again it stopped working since 12th April 2012. idid repeated complaints about this issue to the same vodafone store and the executive of the above mentioned...

Vodafone — Validity issue

I activated GPRS plan around march 17 for 1 month by paying 95 Rs So this facility should be available till April 17 but in between i activated 3G plan for 1 day by paying 28RS,after one day my GPRS plan should resume but unfortunately GPRS validity expired.(ph no [protected])...

sir ,i have missed some no in my phone memary.i think be checked back three month in coming calls i traced want no so what a process they my problam
          Dec 8, 2016
          Apr 16, 2012
          Hello Ursalamerry,

We regret to inform you that we cannot provide you with the incoming call details.

Vodafone Customer Care
          sir, i want atleast two month back in coming calls list urgent some no missed in my phone dairy so pls send a my email add
          Dear Sir/ madam

please send me incoming & outgoing call details for 1st July 2013 to 5th July 13.
          mob. no. [protected]

email id : [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM

Vodafone — poor services

my vodafone sim was cracked.i went to vodafone office, and complaint for it,they noticed my number and said we haven't this series no. yet so come tomorrow.10 days are gone, but i haven't get the sim.now what i have to do...

Vodafone — Misleading coupon offers

I had recently recharged online to my prepaid account. I availed the offer for Rs. 250 recharge where I got the Rs. 50 ebay coupon. At the time of recharge, no terms and conditions were specified on the usage limitations of the Rs. 50 ebay coupon. However, when I tried to use the coupon, ebay rejected to give me the Rs. 50 discount becaure the order was less than Rs. 500. There was no such condition that was specified by Vodafone at the time...

Vodafone — uninformed deduction of money

hello!

its really disappointing when i inform you that vodafone has deducted rs 30 from my main balance without informing me.
            there was a pack which was activated on my account and had finished on 8th of april.
            i had not submitted any request for auto renewal. and on the top of it even after deducting the amount they did not inform me
            about the same and when i requested them to refund my money since i did...

Vodafone — internet activation

My name is N Syamala Rao, Mobile No. [protected]. I am using Samsung Star 3 (S5222).

I did not give any request for internet activation, but it was activated and some amount deducted.
            However, I opened internet for checking it shows "service not available" there is no service How I am browsing internet.
            Please deactive internet and add deducted amount as recharge...

Vodafone — Deactivation of value added services

I have recently done MNP (mobile number portability) to Vodafone from Airtel and I had been a customer for Airtel for 5 Years however this kind of harassment never happened to me. I think i have made the worst decision of my life wherein i have switched to Vodafone. I called Vodafone customer care to activate my 3G data plan for 650 and then had to call them 3 more time to get the service finally activated. Then i lost my unfortunately lost...

I have been calling your customer service for the past so many days, but im never satisfied with the customer service. Advisors working with Vodafone does not know the value of there customers. Last Month i went to the Vodafone mini store in nallasopara (w) to activate my BIS on my blackberry phone. The Lady at the vodafone store said that i had to send an sms (ACT399) i was informed that the service will be activated within 4hrs. I waited for 24 hrs, My service was still not activated, i went to the same Vodafone mini store she spoke with someone and said that i will have to pay her RS 399 and she will activate the service through ERecharge.... After she recharged my service got activated within 5 mins. But after few minutes balance of Rs 399 was also deducted, that means for activating BIS for 1 month they deducted my balance twice (RS798)... I called the customer service about 10 times for the refund, but they were asking me to get the refund from the same Vodafone mini store and when i went to the store they said that the customer service has to refund the amount....Finally i gave up... The only reason im not changing my service provider is because of the network

Please find some resolution to my issue and if possible pls email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Sabby
            Dec 3, 2016
            Apr 13, 2012
            Hello Sabby,

Kindly share your number with us at http://bit.ly/HHGVII so that we may assist you better.

Vodafone — unsatisfied with service

i m vodaffone customer from last 3 years, but now a days i m facing network problem , so i want to port my number in other network.for that i want portability no. but company is not providing me,co. has also my toll free no. facility for complain, my vodafone no. is [protected],,
            my mobile no.is [protected], i am very much unsatisfied with the network of vodafone in our town, so i want to port my no. in other sevice provider
            i m very much satis fied with the complain
            in order to contact vodafone customer care we need to take different trial and error methods. It is not user friendly. It is not helpfull at emergency situations.

My Netcruise Number is [protected] (Pre-Paid Data Plan), After balance expiry I recharged my netcruise on 9th April, but my services were not activated after complaining to Vodafone customer care. I was told that services will activate after 16 hours, which turned our to be false.

I kept chasing the customer care every day till today 13th April, but my services are still not active and nobody has even answered me the time it will get activated. Rather Customer Care Says that it can activated anytime.

This is ridiculous treatment to customers and clear indication of negligent attitude my vodafone management. I believe they have worst support staff as they dont provide any clarification on any issue.

Vodafone — Deniel of Service

Vodafone, This is such a rotten and spurious company. Tell all fake talk to sell their products. If the Consumer Forum is Online where Consumers can put up a case online, then this Vodafone a rotten Company cannot survive a single minute while paying compensation for their services. They have disconnected my outgoing with out reason and even after paying complete money Services are not activated. Call Customer care they dont care other than saying sorry. They need SMS to deactivate a service. Why should one send a SMS. Even after sending SMS to deactivate or change the plan, nothing will be changed.I have tried several times sending SMS for no use. No one to care for the customers. A rotten , nasty, dirty, useless, idiotic company, let once number interchange operatability come , this company will have to eat crap to sustain business.

respected sir ,
                i lost my sim from last one month , somebody is misusing it so please block my sim as posible quickly . my sim no. was [protected]( my name is kiran kothiwale, my alternative mob no. is [protected])
                Dec 19, 2016
                Apr 13, 2012
                Hello Kiran,

Please be informed that your number has been de-activated due to non usage. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

I rajvesh Kumar Tiwari ,Asstt Sub Inspector serving in 192 battalion ,Border Security Force ,Sriganganagar,Raj,Now I am on deputation with United Nation Mission,Haiti, North America.I have been purchased a SIM(Subscriber Identification Module) bearing No.[protected]([protected]) on June '2008 and being used by my wife Smt Sudha Tiwari but unfortunately my mobile is lost since 05 July'2011 in sriganganagar (Raj) .

In view of above, therefore it is requested that my SIM may please be blocked with immidiat effect and be informed to me accordingly or my wife moble No, [protected] and [protected] --

Your Sincerely

R K TIWARI(BSF)

+[protected]

United nations HQ

MINUSTAH

India FPU-3 , Hinche, Haiti

I lost my phone and asked for a sim replacement for [protected] at the Vodafone helpline on 20/03/12. Inspite of several calls going on for more than half and hour each, I have not received the sim card at the mailing address. Vodafone claims to have delivered it 3 times already and their agents disconnect my call several times when I call for my issue. They have also activated my service again and again without my consent though I am yet to receive the sim. Instead of looking at the defiency with their courier service, I have been asked to go to the Vodafone gallery but not let me know that a photograph is required for my complaint there. Hence again my visit to the gallery has turned futile. Even if I want to port the service, I am forced to first get the sim card as the porting request can only be done by the vodafone number. This is disgusting and torturous. Pathetic service received. I really need my sim card delivered urgently. Neither the Customer helpline nor the Vodafone gallery person have taken any ownership to resolve the issue.
                  3 Complaint numbers for the same issue :
                  20/03/12 : [protected]
                  26/03/12 : [protected]
                  30/03/12 : [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020

dear sir , vodafone service was charge me 90 Rs. for VF MOBILE CONNECT which not used every month
                    and last three month i was deactivate VF MOBILE CONNECT FROM thane gallery and one more MISC. charges Rs. 150 .
                    so please take action .
                    my mob. no. [protected]
                    Dec 20, 2016
                    Apr 12, 2012
                    Hello Ashish,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to explain that GPRS is a default service. If the settings are saved or are predefined in your handset by the manufacturer, you will be able to use GPRS service and will be charged 10 paisa / 10 KB. As informed before the charges levied towards GPRS charges are accurate and we'll be unable to reverse the same. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

I am using Vodafone since January 2010 as prepaid. Than I got call from the company that I am a genuine customer and they advise me that change my plan from prepaid to post paid and I will get the bumper prize i.e. Samsung mobile, laptop, or L.C.D TV. in the bills payment. First bill was nominal and I was agreed it was good and I was happy that time but when I got the second bill they had directly charge 200 Rs. for flash massage and I had made complaints and visited the Vodafone store at church gate Mumbai. There I contact with Mr. Karan he had talk in such a rude way as he is the owner of the company than I talk with Mr. Mahesh he was executive he was roaming in the store he just talk that I am beggar and went to their store. Than I had complaint on customer care at 111 they said they had noted and will take action and refund the charges but nothing I got I just waste the time and money. Than I waited that one day will come and they will improve the service but not. even I got beyond bhayender they charge roaming charges. Now I am fade up of the company. Now I want to port out from the company and I want to change from Vodafone to Tata docomo. I visited Tata docomo gallery at thane (west) they cooperate me and said to submit the document in that they want full and final payment of last two bills so I visited again the Vodafone gallery at thane (west) near malhar cinema on Monday on 09.04.2012 there I had taken the token and the number was 109 I was called by Mr. Sumit and I said I want to port out from Vodafone so I want to hard copy of bills so he first deleted my facilities which are given by the company and said they are not able to submit the hard copy you can call to customer care and get it the I meet Mr. Hamza he was roaming here and there as he was the head executive and I also requested him to give me hard copy he also rudely reply instead of convincing the customer not to port out they misbehave. I had still not got the copy and they are charging me the calls at a very high rate.
                      I request to the Honorable court help and make me change of company from Vodafone to Tata docomo as this number is with my relatives and business associates, business executive that why I don't want to change my number. My number is [protected].

Vodafone Post Paid — fraud by company staff

dear sir
                      i had taken 50 new corporate connections in the name of my new company raghupati buildcon pvt ltd. the problem is that the at the time when i took these connections mr. prabhakar shukla the head at udaipur zone promissed me to serve with two penta no.s , 2 charger stations & 3 FCT s now its been 2 months i didnt got the things , when i demanded again & again they said you ll be getting them soon, after so long time the 20 no.s were not in use just bcoz of mis behaviour of mr prabhakar shukla nw 7 days before he just msgd me & threatened me that if i ll not compromise for the things he ll deactivate my no.s & at that time i let mr mohit gupta rajasthan head & nodal officer to get in knowledge with all this matter but that didnt took any action & by playing a game mr prabhakar shukla just decreased all my no.s credit limit & bared all outgoing facilities. dear sir plz go into this matter & please remove such fraud staff from your team , it really pampers co.s image by these kind of staff. please do the needfull & reactivate all my no.s & fullfill the promises made to me at the time of giving connections . hoping 2 see a positive response
                      i had [protected] which was alloted to 1 of our staff which she was misusing.for past 1 and half month i m requesting vodafone customer to send me an itemised bill of the above number of last 3 months but till date i have not received any copy.the number is in the name of our company yogis angels.can u please what to do in such a situation .the company needs an itemised bill of last 3 months urgently cause we have to submitt the same
                      Hi Mayur,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/H8u9k and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.