ACT Fibernet
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.

ACT Fibernet Customer Care

Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Mr. Shreyas Bangera
Nodal Officer

Mr. Anand GS / Mr. Suresh Babu
Appellate Authority

9:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m (Monday to Friday)

Good

Sun 12:00 am - 05:00 pm

ACT Fibernet Complaints & Reviews

ACT Fibernet — Power box issue last 30 days [Resolved]

ravikrishna talasila
A/C no:530255 From Sep- 10th on words no Internet connectivity .So many tickets raised & communicated to Nodal & appellate...

ACT Fibernet — Referral bonus not received. [Resolved]

rakeshkumar15
I have referred my friend and it's has been 2 months. I have not received them yet. I have also raised a complaint from...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

pratap reddy pallela
i subscribed for Beam Wi-Fi router and upgraded to 15MBPS package from 4MBPS a few months back. from the day i subscribed for this router my internet speed remained same as that of 4MBPS instead of 15MBPS which is supposed to be. i raised this issue many times and brought the same to the notice of customer care service executives. they used to register a ticket for my complaint which was closed within 24 hrs saying that the issue was resolved. but i experienced the issue again and again. once they closed the ticket, registered for the issue, without addressing the issue. once when the executive came to my home to resolve the issue, he told me that the router is responsible for the slow speed of the net and asked me to elevate the same to the customer care service and get the router changed. i did the same but they simply said that the router is upgraded with new software and i will not face the issue anymore unfortunately the speed is even worse than earlier

[Oct 08, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Pratap Reddy Pallela,

We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused. Request you to please share your Customer ID with us. We will look into the issue and get back to you.

Dear Pratap Reddy Pallela,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm regards,

Sarithak2k2
    I have been using Beam team telecom for the past three years. I stopped using beam for five months as I was Out of station and my connection was disconnected. When I inquired about re connection on 28th Sept 2014, the Customer Service Agent told me that if I take a 6 Months connection, the previous due and the re connection charges will be waived off. On this condition only I gave a cheque on 28th Sept 2014. Beam waited till my check got cleared to start its cheating policy. After the check got cleared, Beam Telecom started sending me messages to pay the previous due and reconnection charges amounting to 733 Rs. Numerous calls to the customer support from my end failed to evoke any response from Beam Telecom. If the charges were not to be waived off why did the customer care executive lie to me?? Why beam telecom hides, supports and safeguards the liar customer care executives. Why cant beam catch the liar who spoke to me on 28th Sept 2014 and punish her? If beam can not waive of the dues, then it ought to collect it from the beam executive who lied to me. Else, I do not want to use the services from Cheaters Beam telecom and I want a full refund of my money with your damn connection being taken off. Customer details: [protected]@yahoo.co.in Goshamahal, Hyderabad

[Oct 06, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconveniences caused. Please share your customer ID or registered contact number, we will look into the issue and get back to you.

Warm regards,

ACT Fibernet — I have not receive my referral bonus [Resolved]

rakeshkumar15
      I have referred my friend and it has been 2 months now, Still I have not received any update or confirmation on this. I...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

ajaypadmanabhula
      Account holder name :P.Ajay Kumar phone no:[protected] Account number:779066 Sir, I am Ajay Kumar.I am a customer in Act beam broadband .I have subscribed for 1 year by paying 6900 at a time one month ago.during this month I have faced problems more than 4times.still I am facing same problem there is no response from that company.since 10days I talked to the act customer service they are not giving proper response .During this three weeks they have not provided service nearly 14days I have taken connection on 26/08/2014.please take action on them understand the situation of b.tech student I am unable to do my project work also.And also direct the companyto compensate for this 14days and please provide me uninterrupted service unill agreed time of one year. Thanking you sir.

[Oct 05, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Ajay Kumar,

We sincerely regret the inconveniences caused. Please be assured, we will look into the issue and resolve it on priority. We will get back to you on the number provided.

Dear Ajay Kumar

We tried to contact you, however, the mobile number as well as the account number provided by you is incorrect. Kindly provide a valid contact number so that we can get in touch with you. Please feel free to get in touch with us on[protected] or write to us at [protected]@acttv.in if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

ahmed.syed
        I have been a beam telecom customer for the past 3 years and you can check my record have never defaulted on my payment. I am complaining from past half month for limited or no connectivity issue but this has not been fixed. Before I proceed further here are the details of my complaints made DATE Ticket No issued Remarks [protected][protected]-------- Sept 17th[protected] Not Resolved Sept 25th[protected] Not Resolved Sept 27th 2014 (2 calls made[protected] Not Resolved Sept 28th 2014 (2 calls made[protected] Not Resolved Sept 29th 2014 (2 calls made[protected] Not Resolved Sept 30th[protected] Not Resolved Oct 1st[protected] Not Resolved Oct 1st[protected] Not Resolved Oct 2nd[protected] Not Resolved Also I want to point out few things more about the customer service people. They are very impatient and sometimes do not listen properly to what the consumer is saying. I have asked the customer service people so many times that I want to speak to higher authorities they always tell that they are really busy and will arrange a call back and this never happens. It is we the customers who pay for their jobs and they do not have time to listen to customer grievances. I have wasted lot of money on calls and they put me on hold for so long and also even though I have internet service at my home I had to go to internet cafe and use the internet thus paying extra out of my pocket. Lastly I want to say I m really fed up with Beam telecoms casual attitude if they cant provide me proper service they can let me know I will be more than happy to disconnect my connection and go to hathway who is providing 50 Mbps Speed for 1000 bucks with same download limit of 60 GB. I want someone from beam to contact me and let me know what is the progress. My name is Syed Salahuddin Ahmed. My mobile number is [protected] Eagerly awaiting a favourable response.

[Oct 02, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Ahmed Syed,

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for sharing your details, we will get back to you.

venki94
          Dear sir, Please provide following channels to MAC no:-34BDFA5943C6 Channel name channel number Suvarna 12 star sports 1 325 star sports 2 326 star sports 3 327 NAT GEO 478 star sports 4 328 I'am ready to pay rs.10 for each channel. Thank you Contact number:- +91 [protected]

[Oct 02, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BhavanaBotla
            I have taken beam connection because one of their executive told me that it can be set for beetel router, but after taking connection white giving the cabling the person who came to give connection told that it cannot be used for beetel router. Then I placed a complaint on 12th September they have told that they have proccesed for refund on 14th September. After some 10 days I remember after my repeated calling to the customer care one of their executive called me and h was really very harsh and rude at me saying refund cannot me give till date I didn't receive any update. Please help me to get back my money
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 01, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response Oct 22, 2014
            Dear Bhavana Botla,

We regret the inconveniences caused. Please share your customer ID or contact number and we will get in touch with you.

Dear Bhavana Botla,

sreekumarkv
              I lost connectivity on Sep 25 early morning and promptly informed the customer service. They guided me through some troubleshooting steps using the resolver tool, ipconfig, re-plugging the cable, etc. But as none of this worked, they said a technician would be sent to resolve the problem within 24 hours. Now it is the third day and there has been no response or technician around to fix the problem. Faced the same issue of no technician coming for about a week, when I applied to shift my connection here two months back. They seem to be under-staffed or having poor service at Kondapur/Serilingampally area. Never faced such issues when at Punjagutta. Connectivity issues used to be resolved within hours back there. Will need to look into alternate options here.

[Sep 27, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Got resolved on the third day noon.

nramu99
                My customer ID: 211708 My regd. Mobile: [protected] I have been using Beam telecom Broadband for past 3 years and it was fine until last 3 months. From last 3 months I have frequent disconnection and downtime. I have given some complaints and no technician has come to us and bothered to find the issue. After sometime it get fixed. I have even complained to Appleate authority and nodal officer but every one at Beam is the same. For the past 5 days I do not have internet connectivity. I have called several times to the customer care but I got very poor response from the customer care. I registered the following tickets: 14017744 – This was never addressed but closed – Regd on 22/9/2014, closed on 23/9/2014 14036267 – This was never addressed but closed – Regd on 24/9/2014, closed on 24/9/2014 14045512 – This was never addressed – Regd on 24/9/2014 14048862 – This was never addressed – Regd on 25/9/2014 Till now no technician has come to rectify or no one called from Beam telecom about the problem. I even requested for disconnection and refund my money but the only answer I get from customer care is they need few hours of time. For the past 4 days it is the same story going on and I have been totally ignored. I paid for the service upfront in the month of June until December. I am requesting you to take necessary action at the earliest. I am thinking either Beam telecom doesn’t need customers or doesn’t care customers? If Beam can’t provide service I am fine to go to another service provider but this needs to be disconnected and paid my money back.

[Sep 27, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

srikanth1503
                  Recently Beam telecom removed customer usage stats from the portal. Earlier they used to provide usage details with MAC address. From then onwards my fair usage quota is getting exhausted even with out using it. Last month I saw 3GB usage every day in my portal page but I didn't used it at all. In first 20 days it self 50GB of my quota was over even though I barely used the net. I changed my password couple of time in last 1 month. Today I called CC for my usage stats with MAC address details for last 3 month as they used to provide earlier in the portal.They asked me to request it from they customer service at [protected]@beamtele.com. So did I. I got a very quick call from them saying "As we are facing problem with our server we cant provide such details. Please go the nearest office and ask for this report." Is this a some kind of joke? They cant access this data from their servers and asking me to go to nearest office. Even if go to their office how they are going to provide me this data? Are they going to get it from some files in the shelves? SEEMS LIKE BEAM TELE STARTED DOING FRAUD HERE. They are showing wrong usage details. Now I am started to feel like changing my net provider. My A/C No : 551833

[Sep 26, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear srikanth,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will get back to you regarding your issue.

Dear srikanth,

omr34
                    I'm omnkar my mobile number is [protected], staying at KR Puram, I paid 1675RS for Act new connection on 13th Sep 2014. The sales Repr named Mr.Manjunath his mobile is [protected] told that within 5 days I can get the connection, as he committed, I was supposed get connection on or before 18th Sep 2014, but I tried to reach him from last 5 days, but he was not picking up the phone, today he pickup the call and given another person named Mr.Vijay his mobile [protected] and he said that In KR Puram Act connection wire has got breakage, we are fixing it, so it will take time, so I should wait for another 30 days. Please help on this issue.

[Sep 23, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconveniences caused. We will look into the request on priority and get back to you.

Venkatesh Kurma
                      Hello Sir, My name is Venkatesh, My registered mobile number [protected], I have two connections on this registered mobile, But am Concerned with the connection on the name of nithin raj (New Nagole shena puri Colony road no 4). Despite of my continuous complaints. Nearly I have updated 15 tickets there is no positive response from your side. And I even told them to place a new box in my house. But no response. The guy called ramesh ([protected]) who is the Technician at nagole collected 6200rs on[protected] at 11am and promised Me that the connection would be placed on[protected] evening at 6.00pm from That day to till now he is not responding to my call simply he is disconnecting, Even though am getting call waiting from his side. He is least bothered what he had promised. And your customer care they keep on promising me That it would be resolved in 24 hrs but nothing gone further, this is the worst Customer service never seen before in my life May Be I won’t get response for this Email too, if you people really want to do Something to me (customer) Please take a severe action on Ramesh ([protected]). Truly, Venkatesh Kurma [protected] Venkatesh.[protected]@yahoo.com

[Sep 19, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NaveenSridhara
                        For FTP reset i have paid on 06th Sept 2014, till now i haven't get any response. I don't want any service please refund my amount 592.00 i am very poor. Deam Account Details Account ID : 337796 Payment Details Date :- 06/09/2014 Transcation Remarks :- VIN/www.ccavenu/[protected]/0 Amount :- 592.00 My Details Poor Man not deven i dont have 1 Rupee. Naveen Sridhara [protected] Please don't eat my money, i am tooooo hungry...

kittu_123
                          Hello Sir/Madam This is B.SAICHANDRA Requested for an internet connection by paying Rs 3800/- Six month package on 02/08/14.sales person Mr.VARAPRASAD promised to provide the connection by one week i.e by 10/08/14 but till 15/08/14 they have not provided me the connection, then after calling so many times i Decided to Cancell my connection. i called up call centre, every time the raised new Tickets and they are never bother to do the Refund.Even i visited your Himayat nagar office, there also they made false promises. i am fed up with all False promises. ITS LOOKS LIKE NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE. Dear, whomsoever Pls look into the Matter and do the needful. MY DETAILS:- B.SAICHANDRRA RECEIPT NO:-Beam/NCR/HNG/71499 Date Amount paid 02/08/14 06-month package Reg mobile:- [protected] H:NO 2-2-1164/18 4TH FLOOR-401 TILAK NAGAR NEW NALLAKUNTA HYDERABAD -500044.

Srini reddy
                            I stay in SR Lay out, Murgesh Palya, Bangalore -17 & have Paid for ACT Fibernet connection for 20 Mbps on Sept 07th 2014.
                            I was promised by the sales executive(Mr Shafeeulla) that within 2 days i would have my connection.
                            It's more than a week now & no connection at all.
                            The sales executive was very rude & every day a technician would call me up & say that they are coming in 10 mins & they never turn up.
                            The sales executive (Mr Shafeeulla) would not lift the call after the amount is paid he will just drop you a message saying i am busy.
                            I am now looking for options to change.
                            When i told the technician that i may cancel - he was quick to respond, please go ahead & cancel.
                            Rude 03rd class behaviour by the sales person & the technician as if they are doing a favor for me.
                            I have taken 6 months connection without knowing this fact.
                            Please do not go for it...

[Sep 15, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Srini reddy,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm Regrads,

Mahender Pragna
                              Hi My Name is Aneel and i have applied for leased line connection for my office at Sahikpet and my account no is 781095 and i have gaved a cheque to one of your executive Mohd Saddath and he promised an activation within 6 days and i gaved the cheque on 30-Aug-2014 and it has been 15 days still my connection is not active and i called customer care and lodged a complaint but still it is no use they just laid cable and went out by saying a technical guy will come and provide connection but no body is taking any responsibility, I tried to reach your sales executive Kiran also but he is not responding properly. The service is total useless and the team is also very irresponsibnle and useless fellows please activate my connection or return my amount i will take the leased line connection from another provider.

[Sep 14, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Mahender Pragna,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 66272727 or write to us at [protected]@beamtele.com, if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

akshay.gambhir
                                I have applied for new connection on 10th September 2014, sales executive is commited me to provide the connection
                                within 48 hours and collected the cheque and document I have opted for B-Max 999 plan for 6 months, Beam engineers came to my place on 11th September around 7PM and done the cabling, after that I received call from Beam customer care for activation, but wiring seems to be incorrect and connection is not able to establish, from then I called BEAM customer care on 12th September in Morning around 10 AM and on the same day evening around 07:30 PM and on 13th September at around 04:30 PM, but none of them has turned at my place, Please register my complaint against them as they are not providing the timely service and giving fake commitments.

[Sep 13, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prashanth Theegala
                                  Ref : Ticket No : 13793662 on 08-Sep-2014 and Ticket No : 13825725 on 10-Sep-2014 This is prashanth Theegala, Ac/no: 656585, resident of mallikarjuna nagar, uppal, pin:500039. contact number : [protected] I would like to let you know that I am having connectivity issue from 08-sep-2014 and two tickets were raised for this issue ( Ticket No : 13793662 on 08-Sep-2014 and Ticket No : 13825725 on 10-Sep-2014). But none of your technician turned up to me. This is the third time having this kind of issue in a span of one month. I suspect there is some fault with one of the pin/slot in the router from where my LAN connection was given. And your technicians are not bothered to change the router. I did follow up with you guys many times but no use. I lost the trust in Beam service. So now even if you fix it in a day or two, I don't believe that I would get uninterrupted service. So finally please close my account as soon as possible. I cleared all the dues till august and I also received the bill for the month of September but any ways as you are not providing any services for this month so I guess i need not to pay any bill for this month.

[Sep 10, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.