DHL Express India
DHL Express India Pvt. Ltd.

DHL Express India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
801 A, Silver Utopia, 8th Floor, Cardinal Gracias Road, Chakala, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

DHL Express India Complaints & Reviews

Mumbai, Maharashtra
With ref to awb no [protected] the courier was delivery on 06.06.2016 by paying rs 756.00 vide your invoice no d66451837 custom & your handling fee of rs 500.00 along with service tax. Which is total wrong of your company charging rs 500.00 handling fee which is not at all fair.
As you are taking courier for delivery its your company part to clear the courier from custom or your company should not promise to delivery the courier at door .

[Jul 04, 2016] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
    OK I loved dhl years ago and then slowly their service went bad to worse, I was a regular use of dhl while I used it to send...

T
    Edakkulam, Kerala
    Myself Ancy thomas.I have received a parcel via dhl corrier service Awb no [protected].The parcel was send on 20/06/2016 from usa, philadelphia.parcel contains one hand bag, 3nail polish, one birthday card.total value of 300 USD.Weight of 1.6(2.5 lbs).Which reached in india on 25/06/2016 there they have charged basic COUSTOMS DUTY RS 2498/-;COUNTER VAILING DUTY RS3434/-;ADDITIONALCUSTOM DUTY RS 1243/-, EDUCATION CESS RS 178/-;HANDLING FEE RS 500/-;SERVICE TAX RS 70/-;SWACH BHARATH CESS AND KRISHI KALYAN CESS RS 2.50 eachand the TOTAL AMOUNT OF RS 7928/-
    I think they are doing unnecessary charges for the above mentioned things.
    Kindly review the same and help me to get justice .
    thanking you

[Jul 02, 2016] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My name is Shoaib Shaikh. I buy mastic gum from online luckyvitamin shop.my information DHL eCommerce #

Customer Confirmation

GM Packet USPS IPA
    I not received my item

B
      Bengaluru, Karnataka

In ref to my email to Jyoti.[protected]@dhl.com dated 26th April 2016, being an global orgainsation, it has failed to respond to my email.

One of the employee of DHL with a similar name has availed a loan from HDB and its reflecting in my Cibil records, I have send an email to ramesh.[protected]@dhl.com and address to Jyoti Rowkavi and either of them have replied yet.

Please note, you may be spoiling someone precise time

PLEASE act quickly

Ramesh.B.S
      [protected]@bsrits.com

[May 02, 2016] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
        My tracking number is [protected] my shipment is samples of fan and chargeable battery it delay by more than 20/25 days shows on hold in custom.
        When I call at toll free they are telling they will release the shipping after battery is discharged .
        Battery discharge cycle is of 6 hours but for last 20/25 day they are telling after discharge they will release.
        Please help.

[Mar 28, 2016] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel was sent from Hong Kong, it was a digital camera the market by customs was declared rs 10000.now the company is asking me additional handling, but it is not declared anywhere, not on their website and also they didnt told me by any written means, even i contacted them more than 5 times but they didnt told me about that, the company is doing this to a lot of customers almost maximun.that means company declares hidden charges without informing their customer.Please help all indians from these hidden charges as companies are looting them.

[Feb 29, 2016] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Armaan,

I am also a victim of this scam. DHL is holding my shipment and trying to extort hidden charges from me.

This is an underhanded method of looting money from the pockets of the customer.

We will all fight DHL together

Please email [protected]@gmail.com

Delhi, Delhi
            My shipment number [protected] was received by me on the 8th january 2015..At that time it was not informed to me that i have to pay for any custom clearance at very first place. The order came to me, i signed it infact i used the product as well..its been already 10 days now..and all of a sudden i get a phone call after 10 days of receiving the shipment that due to human error your company forget to collect the custom charges..i just want to know one thing that if the order is delivered to me and nobody inform me anything about it then how can you expect the customer to pay for that when its a mistake done on your behalf.. All my concern is i am ordering for the first time this type of information should be provided at the first place. When your employees can contact me 10 times a day for the KYC DOCUMENTS they should have inform me that there might me some custom clearance fees so that i know ahead of time. And secondly if your team had made a mistake at that time then you should have inform me at the same day or may be the next day. There is no point i can see contacting the customer after 10days and demanding the same and telling the customer to bear the amount and harrasing on the phone and threatening the client that legal actions will be taken. At first i am not satisfied with the way your employees talk. That was highly not acceptable. I am highly not satisfied with the DHL customerservice. Being a well reputed company this type of mistake is not accepted. I want the action to be taken against your dispatching team for the negligence and tell the team to bear that loss. It should be a learning lesson so that this type of mistake is not done in future and please take the necessary action against your employee for showing unethical behaviour on the phone.

[Jan 16, 2016] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Atul SURESH INGALE I received PF of 1st cheque and remaining 35%amount still not recv from 4 months. My employee id- B18298 PF no. KN/BN/34272/596139

[Jan 15, 2016] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is manisha. I have a courier from warangal, india to abingdon, maryland., usa on the name of laxmikanth reddy of tracking number: [protected]. It has been given on monday evening 21st dec, 2015 and agent said that the shipment will be delivered by 24th dec 2015. He shipmemnt has been pickeup by tuesday night 22nd dec 2015, but for a week too i dont have any update on this coruier. Its showied no estimated date of arrival. And if i do contact customer service they do say that, the way bill has been missing and it is still in india. And if i do contact the agent over in india she says its in usa. There is no proper information and details provided by those people. And if ido ask the agent she is being crying thats it. Later on after a week i came to know that the way bill number has been changed to [protected] and it has been sent to the wrong place named "rochester, new york" for delivery. Then later on it has been moved back and came all the way to my place and i have recieved the parcel on tuesday by evening that is 29th dec, 2015. I do have original documents in it and food stuff and clothes. They got damaged. My family members sent those parcel for my birthday that is on 28th dec 2015. But i recieved it on 29th dec 2015. And the certificates i need to submit in my college on 28th dec 2015 only. Who is responsible for this. If i couldnt recieve the parcel then what about my certificates?And what about the delay. Now i need to pay fine in my college for delay in the certificates submission . I need proper action to be taken out on this issue. Thank you
                Product delivery delayed and damaged

[Dec 30, 2015] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gurgaon, Haryana
                  Customs duty details not informed to me in prior to clearance. Now they are asking to pay the amount more than the product...
                  R
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  I have ordered 3 items- 2 hairconditioners and 1 face mask from iherbs online shopping site.These products are USA organic...
                  J
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  I had ordered Multi-Vitamin tablets for my 4 years daughter from IHERB US (www.iherb.com). During purchase they had charged...

Gurgaon, Haryana
                  Hi I am from delhi and I am facing problem with DHL's services. I scheduled a pickup last sunday, 25/10/2015(For Delhi-Oman) and the staff communicated me to deliver the shipment in 3-4 days. Yesterday, 27/10/2015 when I called at your number and asked them for Waybill no. they just told me that it isn't generated yet we'll communicate the waybill no. to you. Again after not getting response from your side. I made a call today morning at 10:30 AM and the staff was sleeping and asking office isn't opened yet. It's been 4 days(28/10/2015) and i don't have tracking of my shipment yet. Really very disappointing. I would suggest no one to use their services. They are very unprofessional whether they charge too much for their services. Their pickup guy came for pickup and packed the shipment tearing the tape from his mouth. He was not having even the required accessories. Its better to use Fedex rather than using DHL as they also charge almost same for this and they deliver it in 3-4 days. I used it last 2 times but it was my bad day so that I used DHL this time.

T
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    I booked my laptop to be shipped to dublin (ireland), since the receiver needed for studies. The laptop's market value is not more than worth Rs 15000. I booked my package to be couriered through a newly opened dtdc outlet in ashok vihar (delhi, india). I asked for charges, they told me rs 4500. I asked them in clear words whether there will be any further charges that i would have to pay for the package to be couriered. They said no. On arrival of the package to dublin. The receiver received the message that he needs to pay 59.14 euros as custom duty for the package. And further we found that the outlet had put the receivers address completely wrong causing unnecessary threat to the laptop which is of high value and has precious and irretrievable data. On calling the outlet manager disconnected the call several times. Atlast when he was confronted he took no responsibility for hiding information regarding duty charges even after being asked and putting down the receiver's address wrong. He was rude and uncourteous knowing fully well that he is talking to a female customer. I am willing to pay the duty charges but demand a full refund on the charges that i have paid to dtdc for their service, since they have mismanaged the whole thing, taken no responsibility and misbehaved with the customer as well. Awb no. - [protected] Addition to this, now i have found that they put the value of the laptop 9000 which is much lesser than its actual value. And did not mention on the invoice that the laptop is used. Duty can never be this high for a used laptop. Now the laptop is stuck in the customs, it will be checked again by them, whether it is used or not. Meanwhile the receiver who has crutial work with the laptop suffers and has to provide documents to the customs. This has gotten way out of hand. Im planning to press charges against dtdc when this is over. The manager has taken no responsibility for all this. And is willing to do nothing to rectify his mistakes. Now iv found that the laptop has arrived broken to the receiver. The whole screen is smashed. Im gonna press charges against dtdc and dhl if i don't get full compensation.
                    Laptop received broken
                    Laptop received broken

J
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      Hi Team, I am writing this mail on behalf of my cousin brother who got cheated by a famous courier organisation stated below. This complaint is regarding the shipment we have done from Ireland to Kerala with worth Rs 17000 (content Mobile/Chocolate/toys for Personal Purpose). DHL- Tracking No - [protected] It took almost a month for delivery of the shipment and would like to state the things happened between this 1 month. Rs 5000 paid for shipment and DHL agreed to deliver within 2 weeks without informing about the various charges and process involved. Shipment delivered to Bangalore Customs Department and it took almost 2 more weeks just because of their lack or knowledge and laziness. They have asked technical write up/assessment details and even they opened the packet and misplaced the goods. New bill of 4500 charged including handling and storage fees (No idea about 5000 which charged initially) Later after discussing they have reduced Rs 1000. Still we have got calls from Blue Dart (Partner/Vendor for DHL etc as they have stated) asking for 4500. Along with that they have asked to come to office and sign some documents. Sent mails repeatedly for the same to inform local delivery team about the revised money, We have got confirmation from DHL but blue dart demanded whole 4500. We have paid to end up this drama which was running for 1 months but at last we came to know that Mobile which we have shipped was not there in the shipment which got delivered. We have paid Customs Duty + Additional Customs Duty + CVD + Other charges for the same along with above mentioned Handling fee + Storage fee, the time we have spent for the last one month calling them up and sending mails which was no use. Thief will be always thief. Need help, advice and support to get back the compensation for the suffered loss. Thanks & Regards Justin Antony (On Behalf of Jimmy Jose) Address:- DHL Express (India) Pvt. Ltd. 801 A, Silver Utopia, 8th Floor, Cardinal Gracias Road, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 099 Maharashtra, India. Toll free:[protected]/[protected] Phone: +[protected] Fax: +[protected] Email: info.[protected]@dhl.com

Waybill: [protected] false promise made. I handover the package on 30/09 and said to me that it will be delivered on 02 Oct... Very firstly ask your team to give exact information and it is our decision whether to take your service or not. I specifically asked the DHL guy who came for pick my package will it deliver fast. He said 2nd Oct by 4 pm sydney time it will be delivered. So when 2 nd Oct is holiday as per your calender does that not communcated to the customer so that customer can go ahead and think of any other courier method. Why the false information given. This to take money and package and once both on your hands customer cannot do anything unless to listen your apology etc. I urge you guys do not play the emotions of the customer. some customer needs to send the package which may relate to family issues, personal issues ect but you cannot understand such issues. Only you need is to take money from customer and let customer cry for ever. This not the way to treat customers. Yesterday when i contacted customer care their reply was that contact the person whom i have handover the package is that way you resolve the customer issues. Below the response i received: Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your mail. The shipment is not been booked in guarantted service delivery and it travelling in normal service. we kindly request you to please check with the agency with whom the shipment was booked. For further details please call us on our toll free number[protected] /[protected] in case of any other clarifications. Thank you. Sharjil Kohari Info India Team [protected] on other note one Abhas called me talked to me very sensible and acted like he is caring for my issue and again lured me. He said he will update me with the information today that is again a false promise oct 2nd is an holiday. When you have the calender prepared when is your service function. Why you guys give wrong information to customer it is only to earn few bucks and DHLu guys do not care for urgency of the customer needs. Why? I strongly say that DHL always lure customer and play with their emotions. I specifically asked DHL guy who picked the package from my house on 30/09/2015 and promised that delivery will be done on 2nd Oct by 4.00 sydney time. One of the Abhas called me and said that he will update me today but he also did the same thing now ( he knows today is 2nd Oct and its an holiday still they made false promise). I definitely say DHL training must have how to tell lies to the customer and do not care once package in your hands because customer cannot do anything just to listen what you guys say. Waybill: [protected]. Thanks for the worst ever service. Will definitely take this up in forums. Vamshi [protected]

Hello, I have booked a parcel from Pune (India) for Kenya on 5th May. Tracking ID: [protected] Parcel contained 8 SOLAR...
                          H
                          Pune, Maharashtra
                          This is regarding my shipment [protected]. I just came to know that I have to pay Rs. 4207(INR)as customs duty. It is really...

Udaipur, Rajasthan
                          Sir, I had imported a small lot of 10 pcs of smartwatch, who's actual valuation was 11, 000 (172 USD) and shipping charges were USD 42. In all I paid total 14045 for it. (Attaching prrof) My bad luck I chose DHL to import as I had seen it's advertisement that it is a business friendly courier service. The consignment number is [protected] The articles value was declared at about USD Rs 8100 by the shipper without telling me. The custom department revised it to about Rs 25000 and charged custom duty about 7500 on it. And then DHL charged extra 560 service charge. I'm asked to pay Rs 8000 charges on an item worth 11, 000 !! While revision of custom duty is ok, but DHL acting as my agent paid it on my behalf without even telling me once, even when Chapter V section 17 subsection 5 of the customs act 1962 require the clearing agent to get my written consent to any reassessment of duty. When I contacted them about it, their executive Ms. Kavita Shetry told me custom valuation is in the hands of the custom dept and we cannot do anything about it. Yes you cannot but you need to give me a chance to prove that the revaluation was improper and unjust. Even TNT took my written consent when I had imported with them and the value was reassesed. Why not DHL ? This is a case of gross negligence of the laws of the customs act and least expected from an international company working in India. Kindly let ke know how to proceed in this matter as I'm not ok with losing so much money and my peace of mind because of DHL not following the regulations clearly laid down in customs act. If they think they are right, ask them to show my written consent to the Reassessment.

B
                            Delhi, Delhi
                            Hi I just received my courier from dhl these are less than 5000 rupees in Indian currency and the company gave me import duty...