HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank related photos (5742)

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

shanaven
To,
The Manager,
HDFC bank,
Mogappair east,
Chennai,

Respected Sir,

SUB: AQD Charges deducted without information.

This is to bring to your kind notice that the AQD charges Rs.827.25 has been deducted in my a/c [protected] without any prior information. I was shocked when look at the balance. Could you please deposit the amount deducted in to my A/C to have smooth transactions in future.

Please do the needful ASAP.

Rajeswari.D.

HDFC — aqd

I have saving account No [protected] HDFC dilsuknagar branch and it is salary account, every month my salary is credited to this account, but every month my account shows AQD debits saying that there is no sufficient balance in my account. Hence i request that kindly treating my account as Salary account and not to made any debits saying that my account have sufficient account balance

ashis82
    HDFC is a hall of shame and hats off for them to be the world's most worst service provider.

Points to be the Worst
    [protected][protected]
    - No email reply
    - No receive of the customer calls.
    - Communicate after one month.
    - Terms changed at each instance.

Hmmm...the last and best service is, make sure you have at least Rs.100 mobile currency. It may go up.

Behind every cause there is a reason
    [protected][protected][protected]
    The situation is like this......
    PL applied and all docs submitted. One by one requirement increased and also fulfilled which should not happen. After one month at last it was successfully submitted to the Indiranagar Branch at Bangalore, Karnataka. As I got the message called to know more updates. Noboby picks the call and no reply for the mail. Even the manager of the branch Mr. Sriram.C.Subramaniam (sriram.c.[protected]@hdfcbank.com, [protected]) and the executive VANDANA ([protected],[protected] had no reply to call and emails. I wonder how HDFC appointed these peoples at work.

I appreciate the work of Mr. Keshav who received the docs and also my calls at any time. By the help of him only I tried to get somebody's attention to RESUBMIT application once again.

I made the decision to make aware to HDFC for this reason. But my gud luck......that service is also happens after 7days. So here is my comments....

GOD BLESS HDFC
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

HDFC Bank — Renewal of credit card

TIKAJI2004
      I had applied for renewal of my credit card number [protected]. My new address is lt col tikaji, station hq haldwani,...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Credit Cards

princevis
      I have HDFC credit card since September 2007 and according to my knowledge and what i can remember,i had used some
      30k but in return i dont have score of money that i've paid to them,it must be more than 1 lakh or so. What i want to complaint here that they are the same guys who used to call us and lure us by telling us things that dont even
      exists and then charging us on grounds that they have mentioned in their booklet in such small letters that you need microscope to read that. Late fees,sky high Interest rate and what not. They are the robbers who have permission from our government to rob people by selling their useless policies, giving credit cards, charging interest rate and then on top of that, i[censored] r late by one day, they will charge you with late fees so high that could be more than your daily wages. I still remember when i joined job i used to get 16k in hand and at that time i had the privilege and freedom o[censored]sing 6-7 credit cards but now when i'm getting 50k in hand i dont have privilege to get Home loan just because of the settlements that i had so far. What most of the guys here may not know is that inspite of paying the settlement amount you could be black listed to get loan anytime in future. I m not concerned about Home loan now, i m concerned about one thing only, we as citizen of India used to pay tax, a part of our income got deducted as tax, income for which we might have worked like animals, stayed away from family, tortured by people of different states, but in return what we are getting? These loan lending banks who are no way better than old thekedaars who used to torture people and eventually leaving them with no option other than suicide, Police who want money for even writing a valid FIR, Ministers who can eat you up and wont even let u know, there is no place left where we can smile and say that this is what I feel proud to be an Indian. Just an year back, i had no interest in going to Foreign countries and earn in dollars and pounds, i had a dream to take my last breath here where i've grown up and studied, learned manners, culture, learned to respect, played, make friends and enjoyed my collage life, but now i just want to run away from this country, i feel now we have nothing left that can keep me here, and this is the same feeling that my plenty of friends used to have long back. I m just thinking about time, what would happen when eventually all the talent will escape from here, what when every student and every Engineer will have the same feeling as i m having now, this country will stay with criminals only, criminals in shape of these banks. I cant request that these banks should be closed and they should get some punishment for leading to so many suicides, because i know that the very first mistake is done by we people only, and then for that one mistake our whole life get ruined by these banks. Its my personal request from the people who run this country, please dont allow these banks to charge interest rate so high that they dont used to give to their customers, they give 5% annual interest for the savings account but have the liberty to charge their customers with 17-18% interest monthly on credit cards. When we are depositing money in these banks, is it not the credit they are getting from us? Is it not the same money that they give as loan to some othet people in need? Please dont let them ruin thousand of life, slap them hard with a rule or a law that can remind them that noone legally or illegally is allowed to ruin lives in this country.I just hope my time in writing this long article wont get wasted and i'll somehow see the results soon, beleive me this is not just my voice, i m sure plenty of people will agree with me on some points.Expecting a result.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

HDFC Bank — Unethical Trade practice : Reversal of AQB charges / saving account # 00801000052420

dhamapurkar_sv3
        Name : Santosh Vishnu Dhamapurkar
        account no.;-------- [protected] / client id # 6568028
        address : 5/57,...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

Chandanam aneel kumar
        Hi Team,

Few months back some amount got debited from my HDFC Bank account no: [protected], then i become shock and checked it properly and came to know that amount got auto debited from my account to the credit card : [protected] (which got disbursed on my name to some one else). Faught with Credit card divison and complained against Ombudsment with the ombudsment complaint no : [protected], later they confirmed that it is not mine and delinked the credit card andmy money. credited back

But actual issue is here : Now I have applied for Personal loan and which got rejected from Cibil's rating, because of the outstanding balance in the credit card which is not mine and even which is linked to my PAN CARD. Please resolve my issue and make an arrangement to get it cancelled from Cibil databasee to proceed with my loan.

Its very bad whats happening with you, do the following suggestion,

Go and ask HDFC people, why you are still in CIBIL bad credit rating? Give written complaint to Head Office Chennai credit card division, If they are not responded in 1 week then you go file a complaint at banking ombudsman with all the proofs which you have and how in previous you suffered from them.

You dont forget to take NOC from HDFC people

If you are not corrected your credit rating in CIBIL, its again same prob in future,

I hope you understand.
        Thanks Karthik. Will do

Anil_Jadhav

I am Anil Bhausaheb Jadhav, the customer of HDFC Bank (HDFC Bank Account Number: [protected]), Branch: Destination Center, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune.

My uncle Named: Karbhari Bhagchand Shinde have deposited a check (Check Number: 0677363, Check Date: 05th Oct 2010) of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One lac only) from his Axis to my above mentioned account number dated: 05th Oct 2010 in HDFC bank’s Pimpalgaon Baswant branch (IFSC Code: HDFC0000793) same has been debited from his account on date: 14th Oct 2010. However till date I have not credited with the same amount. After calling to the customer care several time I am not getting proper response also I have called Pimpalgaon Baswant HDFC Branch (where check been deposited) on phone Number:[protected] many time I spoke to Mr. Sham from same branch several time but till did not get the proper response.

I want same amount (Rs. 1,00,000/-) to be credited to my account ASAP. Also want to get the status of same case on my mobile numbers: [protected] and [protected] as well as on my e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com.

Please look into this and do the needfull. Waiting for you reply.

Anil Jadhav

Complaint category Banks

HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — Request to reverse due payment

Jitender Jaggi
            Dear sir/madam,

I ( Jitender Jaggi ) had a credit card of HDFC Bank which card account number was
            [protected]....
            Complaint category Credit Cards

Dilipswain
            Customer Name in CIBIL Defaulter List inspite of having settled all dues.
            I applied for a bike loan recently.

We were shocked to hear from the HDFC Bank, Berhampur Branch that my name is listed in the Defaulter List of CIBIL.

I have paid and settled all my dues till date and have the settlement letters from the concerned financial Institutions & Bank on their letter head that the full & final settlement has been done and there are no dues pending from our end.

I do not know which Financial Institution has reported my name in the defaulter list.

This is utmost unfair for a customer who is sincere and has settled all the dues and has never defaulted in any way.

I never received any information from CIBIL asking for a confirmation if the name of a customer is listed in defaulter list whether is it correct?

I seek justice to get my name removed from the defaulter list with an immediate effect.I am ready to give all the proof and settlement letters issued by the concerned Financial Institutions provioded I am given the details of the same.

Please help us.

Looking forward to a suitable action at the earliest form your end.

Dilip Kumar Swain
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

HDFC Bank — AQB SER CHGS INC ST & CESS JUL-SEP2010

tapanpatel85
              Hello Sir,

Please let me know what's the rational behind deducting charges under
              "AQB SER...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Banks

HDFC Bank Bank, Home Loan — Irregularities in HDFC Loan Closure Process

sujoyba

I have purchased a flat in Ejipura, Bangalore. The seller of the flat has a loan with HDFC Bank. Registration...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Banks

HDFC Bank — PF REFUND

vijaypoonia
              My self Vijay Dayanand Poonia I send my pf claim form to HDFC BANK LTD on 21/04/2010 I SUBMITTED MY PF FORM but still now...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Banks

JAGDISH TRIVEDI
              DEAR SIR
              I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM A ONE OF THE REPUTED AND OLD CUSTOMER OF M/S HDFC BANK LTD ( ASHRAM ROAD, AHMEDABAD BRANCH) SINCE LAST 10 YEARS AND RECENTLY BEFORE 25 DAYS BACK I HAVE SUBMITTED MY SAVING A/C CHEQUEBOOK REQUEST SLIP TO BANK COUNTER AND THEY HAVE LOST MY SLIP AND NOW THEY DENEY TO ISSUE MY NEW CHEQUE BOOK IMMEDAITELY. THEY TOLD ME TO ISSUE WITH IN NEXT 7 TO 10 DAYS AND I HAVE NOT A SINGLE CHEQUE TO WITH DRAW MY CASH OR TO ISSUE MY CHEQUE TO MY PARTY/CLIENTS INSPITE OF SIZABLE AMOUNT CREDIT IN MY A/C WITH THEM.. I HAVE ALSO MADE SO MANY REQUEST TO BANK WITH A COPY TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DEPT BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING WELL TO MY GENEUINE COMPLAINT SO BY THIS SOURCE I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER MY COMPALINT WITH YOU AGAINST THE DADAGIRI OF SUCH PRIVATE BANK.
              KINDLY ADVISE ABOVE BANKS TO LISTEN HIS CUSTOMER COMPALINT AND TRY TO SHORT IT OUT IMMEDIATELY.
              MR. JAGDISHCHANDRA A. TRIVEDI ( MO- [protected])
              E-MAIL I.D IS [protected]@yahoo.com

sheetala

I had requested for settlement with HDFC credit card on 6th Jun 2010. I repeatedly followed up with credit card dept to give me a settlement call. But till date I didn't receive any call. Then after a month I was told to pay another minimum due amount for last month. I told them I had alread raised a call for settlement of the card, hence I will not pay further until I get a call from settlement dept.
                I also have a savings account with HDFC bank for the last 5 years.
                Now they have blocked my funds in HDFC savings account amounting to Rs.16,000, saying that this will debited to her credit card payment.
                How can they forcefully block my funds and debit into their account.
                How can a bank forcefully take money from my account and pay the credit card outstanding. I trust the bank with my hard earned money and the bank without any intimation forcrfully withdraw my money.
                They are holding me for ransom.

Sheetal

guddujain
                  Taken a policy no.12924213 in name of Anuj Jain with auto sweep facility.Wrongly debited my AC on 29.07.10,29.08.10 & 29.09.10 with Rs 12000 each time.Made complaint & got back 29.07.10 payment on 27.07.10.Since than running for refund of Rs 24000 but no ears is being given.Nor HDFC Bank is helping in this regard.
                  Due to this wrong debit my cheques also bounced as I was not aware these debits spoiling my reputation.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

sdutt3

This is to inform you that I have been through an aweful experience with HDFC Realty in India to have a loan sanctioned for a property I booked in Kolkata. It was Sep 13th when I booked the property and provided the paperwork to HDFC and a week later HDFC confirmed the approval of the loan amt that I agreed upon. Its been almost a month now that I havent received a single piece of correspondence from HDFC which officially states that my loan amt has been approved and sanctioned. The processing fee has been deducted yet its taking forever for HDFC to send me the first correspondence. I dont have any proof that my loan has been approved and its for the amount of Rs. 30 lakhs.

Now I am back in USA and I have been calling and writing to the HDFC person (from Triangular Park office, RashBehari, Kolkata) who has been handling my case but in vain. Over and over again, I am being given false promises abt stuff being taken care of and to be delivered. Even today morning I was promised that I will be receiving the sanction letter questionnaire or something via email from the appraiser, which as expected, was never sent. And now I am being told that it has skipped their minds because of the Durga Puja festival in Kolkata.

I am extremely disappointed with the service and professionalism I have experienced with HDFC. A customer can bear so much and I dont think I woul dbe ever recommeding any of my friends and families to to do business with HDFC after what I have been going through unless HDFC steps up and gets everything taken care of right away.

I need the concerned HDFC departments to get back to me and address my problems. It has been a very tiring and frustrating time dealing with HDFC and waiting on things to be delivered while I have booked a property based on the loan amt that I was promised to get approved.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

chhajer.ritesh
                      On date i withdrawn Rs 3000 from HDFC ATM. Before withdrawing it from HDFC ATM i tried withdrwaing from SBI ATM. There i entered all the credentials and the same amount but finally got the message stating that "Unable to process ur transaction". Though the transaction was unsuccessful at SBI ATM but the same amount has been debited from my account. So Rs 3000 has been debited twice (one against HDFC ATM and other against SBI ATM) from account and the same i can see in my account statement. Please let me know why it happened and what to do for getting Rs 3000 back.

Transaction Detail:

Narration : NWD-[protected] -BANGALORE
                      Ref No :[protected]
                      Amount Withdrawn : 3000/-
                      Transaction Status : Unsuccessful
                      On 6th Jan 2010 i made a transaction from Bank of India from my HDFC mastercard (Acc. No:[protected](HDFC Bank)), But the transaction was unsuccessfull. When the next day i checked my balance Rs 400 was deducted from the account. I hav filed the complaint but there is no action taken till know. My transaction details is as follows

Date:06 Feb 2010 Narration: NWD-[protected] -F.C. ROAD,Pune Ref no:[protected] Value Date:07 Feb 2010 Withdrawal:400.00.

Kindly suggest what should i do. Reply asap.

Thanks and regards,
                      Puneet Agarwal
                      On 7th APR 2010 i made a transaction from ANDHRA BANK ATM from my HDFC Visa (Acc. No:[protected](HDFC Bank)), But the transaction was unsuccessfull. When the next day i checked my balance Rs 3500 was deducted from the account. I have failed the complaint but there is no action taken till know. My transaction details is as follows

Date:07 APR 2010 Narration: NWD-[protected] -HYDERABAD Ref no:[protected] Value Date:08 APR 2010 Withdrawal:3500.00.

Kindly suggest what should i do. Reply asap.

Thanks and regards,
                      N.Vijaya Bhaskar

PURNIMA PAWAR
                        SIR/MADAM
                        I RECEIVED ONE CALL FROM DELHI , PHONE NOS [protected]. AND ASK THE DETAILS OF CREDIT CARD .THE SAME WAS GIVEN , THINKING THAT THE CALL IS FROM DELHI HDFC BANK FOR VERIFICATION, SINCE RECENTLY I HAVE TAKEN LOAN FROM HDFC C/CARD. HE TOLD THERE IS ONE SCHEME, SINCE I WAS BUSY I TOLD HIM TO RING LATER ,BUT HE DIDN'T RING BACK. IN EVENING WHEN I CHECKED MY MOBILE . I FOUND ONE SMS
                        SMS FROM :- TD-- TXNALERT
                        THANK YOU FOR USING YOUR HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD FOR 5509.00 IN EFFORT BPO LIMITED
                        SO I TRIED TO CONTACT THE PERSON BUT COULD NOT REACH IT . SO AT 17;25 I CALL PUNE CREDIT CARD CUSTUMER CARE NO [protected] TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND STOP PAYMENT. BUT THAT LADY TOLD SHE CANNOT HELP IN THIS REGARD .
                        SO I REQUEST YOU TO CANCEL THE ORDER/SCHEME, SINCE IT WAS TAKEN WITHOUT MY CONSENT AND I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANY SCHEME RIGHT NOW.
                        SO I REQUEST YOU TO DEPOSIT THE AMOUNT OF RS 5509 IN MY ACCOUNT, WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTION
                        THANKING YOU
                        PURNIMA PAWAR
                        CREDIT CARD NO; [protected]
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

HDFC Bank Standard Life Insurance Company Limited — Terminate from the Job without any notice

aiyazkhan

I am working with HDFC Standard Life Insurance company As a Branch Account Officer from 2008,On...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Insurance

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                          Mobspotbox.in
                          Duplicate brand item online shopping
                          (6 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Flipkart is closing my account has been blocked after INTIMATING them on the damage Concern
                          (6 minutes ago)