OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Dec 4, 2022

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms

OYO Rooms Website

OYO Rooms Head Office Address

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
122002

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms reviews & complaints page 257

As oyo is not allowing to delete the booking histor, it is such a tensed situation because that record in the app can be used for harming me so i want to get it deleted the booking history from the app. I don't want to fall in some kind of trouble. Anyone can blackmail me for this if fallen in wrong hands so i am asking for help from you. Please cooperate fastly...

Dear team;
This complaint is with regards to oyo captain of oyo 12996 de sivalika boutique at kolkata.
Two rooms were booked for dated 17/08/2018 in the name of mrs shamim kadri. Who is also mi fiance. These two people had a tiring journey of more than 36 hours by train. Train was delayed by a hour and when they took a cab they tried calling the hotel number which was not answered at all by anyone as it did not go through.
These two people especially the lady was bluntly told that the kitchen does not serve after 12 in the midnight and that the cook's are sleeping.
Fine we accept it. As per rules it has to be what it is. But my question is was it not the responsibility of the person at reception to help the two people who had to sleep hungry. My fiance had to sustain on snacks and the same was with the other person accompanying her.
I am a ardent traveller and if you see and check under the name hafiz hussain kagdi you will find booking's with oyo. I never faced any kind of such issues earlier. Apart from that i personally spoke with the oyo captain of this hotel. His reply was the property is at such a place where in there is no restaurant in the vicinity of 6 to 7 kms. And also it was informed to me by that captain that he being a localite he know's much better than me. His arrogant manner has today brought the trust factor in oyo in to jeopardy and also we may have to think the next time we travel to any place to be booked under oyo. I was bluntly told on face on call by the captain that guests should have informed earlier to the hotel that they are arriving. On his part yes it had to be done. And it was being tried by my fiance to reach hotel. But the call's made went un answered. Apart from that the captain say's if the guest who have arrived want to eat they should do it on their own by placing an order online.
My fiance had a stroke earlier and today she was dizzy and feeling uneasy. The fellow person and her collegue is a heart patient. Food issues were faced which could have been resolved easily.
I am making my part clear if anything god forbid goes wrong with my fiance's health or the other person it will be the captain and oyo responsible for the same. And also i will be going ahead with a legal action against both for the same.
It's a shame to see that oyo a brand treat's it's customer in such a shabby manner.
I want you team to look in to this matter at the earliest and do take appropiate action against the captain of this property. If i don't hear from you people at the earliest i will be forced to file a complaint and proceed legally against bith the captain and the oyo.
Next time trust me i would be thinking twice whether to refer anyone else to go ahead with oyo if this is what we get. Today my fiance had to go hungry and without her proper medication for irrational and unethical behaviour of a person who does'nt even know to talk properly.
I am giving my details below. I should get a promot reply and also i should get to know what action has been taken for such a irrational behaviour by the captain.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanking you.
Hafiz hussain kagdi
+91 [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@gmail.com.
Oct 21, 2018
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the disappointing experience. No one should really compromise on the same. Kindly share your booking ID details so that we can assist you further.

Team OYO
My booking number isDear Neeraj Jadoun, Thanks for booking with us!

Reach your OYO: Reach Delhi Highway via Amer Road, head straight on Delhi Highway (3 km) and spot OYO on your right (across the road 300 m away).

Map link: http://bit.ly/2j6oFGk . Hotel Reception Contact: [protected] recap tion bad menor and bad services with customer
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2018
Dear Neeraj!

Regrets for the inconvenience caused. Kindly help us understand what went wrong by providing us with your booking ID along with your contact details so that we could assist you better.

Team OYO.

17/8/18
    My friends were staying in a hotel, both were above 18 and unmarried (Both things mentioned and known while booking). Police came for checking the hotel and took them away without any valid reason.
    On calling oyo helpline they just kept on forwarding the call from one person to another without taking any responsibility or appropriate action. The hotel manager refused to co-operate and did nothing while the oyo help staff said they couldn't help us until morning. We called oyo a lot of times and half of the time they just promised to take action and call back, which never happened.

Hotel - the tulip ranchi, diwakar nagar, bariyatu, ranchi
    Aug 19, 2018
    Dear Guest,

We're extremely apologetic to know about your experience. This isn't the experience we want for our guests. We'll look into this ASAP for you. Kindly share your booking ID/contact no. with us.

Team OYO

I'm travelling abroad and will not be using my mobile number anymore. As per trai regulation, this mobile number might be allocated to someone else by my telecom operator after my non-usage.

As oyologin process involves only otp received to the registered mobile number, i'm concerned about my data privacy.

So, i requested oyo to delete my account and all the related information (Booking information) from the...

I made booking through oyo on 15 aug 2018 in oyo hotel glimp western inn. Jisme 5 person ka 6080 tha aur maine oyo excutive se baat hui thi ki agar koi extra person ho jaye to kitna extra pay krna hoga to usne kaha ki 900rs somthing per person. And maine alcohel ka b confirm kiya ki kya alcohel allowed hai to usne kaha ki ha hai. Bt jab meri hotel resecption par baat hui to unhone per person ka mujhe 1500 bola aur unhone alcohel ka saaf mana kr diya kii allowd nhi hai. Aur maine kaha ki meri oyo per baat hui thi to usne kaha ki hamara unse koi mtlb nhi hai aur mere sath miss behaive kiya. Oyo executive ne mujhe pagal banaya hai aur meri poori party kharab kr di aur oyo walo ki commentment bilkul nakli hai in par bilkul b bharosa nhi kiya ja skta. Jab maine solution manga to kisi ne b meri help nhi ki jiski wajah se mujhe aur mere friends ko bahot problem face krni pdi.
      Aug 17, 2018
      My case id is 8379878 But i did not find any solution and custmere care service is worst
      Aug 18, 2018
      Dear Sunnyaka,

Your concern is our priority and for the same our team will get in touch with you by morning and assist you.

Aug 19, 2018
      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
      Sunnyaka, We're extremely apologetic about the inconvenience caused to you. We've worked on your feedback and we'll keep this noted to avoid future hassle to occur. Please accept our apologies again. We assure you to provide a comfortable stay for you the next time you stay with us.

Team ORM

I am sudarshan with a visa credit card with no ending with 3014 i have been debited 4069 on the 29 th june and i am sure i never booked ever please make sure my amount is credited back. [protected]@yahoo.com is my email, [protected] is my contact, i am very sure i never booked with oyo and was in town very much on the 29 th please re credit to my account
        Sep 17, 2018
        Aug 16, 2018
        Updated by Sudarshan Srinivasan
        Please look into it soon, thanks
        Aug 16, 2018
        Dear Guest,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Be assured, we'll soon resolve this for you.

Harrasement by oyo
          dear sir,
          i booked oyo room with booking id sync5389 for date[protected] to[protected] at hotel imperial residency in gurgoan, but when i reached for check in in hotel, they refused to give hotel room, while we also show them my booking id proof with our all individual id proof, but he want to give this room to another custumer with higher charges, when we try to interact oyo custumer executive with hotel manager, he completely denied to give room on oyo price, after then we interact 15-20 times with oyo custumor executive to sort out our problems, but after spending two hours we not get any solution from your customer executive, at that mid night i was on road with my family (including little baby of 1 year)
          after then i booked another room at laksh residencey (oyo 10057), gurugram at mid night 1:13am, date 12/8/2018 and paid rs.1587 via paytm txn id [protected], but i not get any confirmation of room from oyo, when i contact with oyo executive on telephonic, they check and told me that they received this amount and told me to send payment proof on mail, after then i mail all proof to mr. kashish (oyo customer executive ) on email id; [protected]@oyorooms.com, but i not get room confirmation on mail, after then i go to laksh residencey (oyo 10057), and ask him to provide room but he refuse, because there is no confirmation by oyo, while waiting one hour, i try lot of time to contact with oyo customer executive, but no body pick my call,
          after all these incidents i try to book this same room again make the payment of rs. 1587 via paytm id [protected], 2:02am date 12/8/2018, but i face same problem as mention earlier, i get nothing neither room nor refund
          at last i booked room in crown stay, sec 31, gurgoan (oyo 9024) with booking id mzfd9268, when we reached to check in, they have not the oyo room as per mention on oyo site, but after requesting ( due to late night 3:00am), they provided room and cooperate us, but the room is so small, and compel to sleep on floor
          the experience with oyo was very painfull, due to false commitments and bad services, on the other side my family face teasing by road side drunker, because we were on road in night due to oyo fake service
          we request you to take a strict action on this

mohit gupta
          [protected], [protected]
          My Booking Id: HTLZKXPF43

Due to hotel policy i cancelled my booking, in the meantime oyo promised me for 100% refund. But nothing processed .

Very poor customer service from oyo
          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Aug 18, 2018
          Dear Jey,

Please inbox us your contact no. so that we can assist you.

OYO — stealing tax

Oyo is doing fake work they are not providing tax invoice to any customer today i have done half hour conversation with their executive and he gave me all the fake excuse when i ask from him share the policies. But they have not any policies and i have recording of that conversation i am requesting you take a serious action on this because company has given below fake excuses.

1. Company cannot give tax invoice if customer...

I had booked a room at OYO 8471 Sushma Accomodations (ID FGXA0154) in New town area fo 7th Aug 2018.
            1.First of all I was given R.no 203, which is different from the room I booked. (I have taken photo of room I got)
            2. I had booked the room for one guest, however since my parents were there with me so I increased the guest count to three after reching there and paid extra as per what they said (RS 300 per head)..However they did not give me any bill for the extra charges paid
            3. I had got the information in my email that I can order breakfast between 7 am to 10 am, however There was no breakfast provided. The owner Mr. Guha talked very rudely when asked for it and when I said I will complain to OYO abot this descripency he shouted back that he will also complain (But I don't know for what will he complaint).
            4.The room phone was dead and they did not get it repaired despite repeated requests
            5. The furniture provided was dirty...I have taken photo of it)
            Sep 15, 2018
            Aug 12, 2018
            OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
            We tried contacting you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please share an alternate no./feasible time to get in touch.

I had a booking cancellation made on 17th July, 2018. Booking reference is IAKJ2301. Till date, I haven't received the refund amount of Rs. 12, 862 which is pending for more than 2 weeks now.

I also called the Oyo helpdesk twice. The guest service manager asked me to provide a copy of my bank statement and stated the amount was already refunded on 17th July, 2018.

This is consumer harassment. Now I have to run around to get by own money returned to the bank account for no fault of mine.

Why can't Oyo process refunds more efficiently instead of harassing customers this way? Pathetic service!

Ayushruta
              Contact No. [protected]
              Sep 14, 2018
              Aug 10, 2018
              Updated by Ayushruta
              Issue has been resolved.
              Aug 14, 2018
              Dear Guest,

As checked our team connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. We sincerely apologize for the trouble caused and will ensure that such issues are not repeated again in future.

Team OYO

This is ashok i have stayed your hotel on room no #305 and booking id is #xwaj3192. During my stay none of them were not informed about food bills are not provided, even during the ordering the food no one is assisting on this.

On the time check. Out the receptionist were telling that as per the process they won't give the bills.

If it so why you are not informed to us on the time of checkin or ordering foods.

Really it's shows showing the cheating. To the customer as a customer they have all rights to ask the bills.

This is first time i heared this process in my tenure.

I don't want to argue with you. I need my food bills would request you to send the. Copy on below mentioned mail.

Adding to the points i have already sent a 2 mail regarding this the people doesn't have courtesy to respond it. This point itself you come to know about your service level.

Mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Contact no : [protected]

Ashok kumar

Hii
                  i am a travel agent and travel partner with oyo we have booked a Rooms in Hotel water edge Kovalam for our Guest Bhawani Singh 01st Night there Charged by oyo 1200/- and after re check in ..there charged 892/-INR
                  Check in Date : 22/07/2018
                  Check out Date:23/07/2018

Hotel had deny for check in and charged 600/INR Extra so we contact with customer care of oyo there says our team will be contact you but we have not received any call from oyo after that we have complained to our Oyo team leader Mr.Dharmender Sikarwar, he says to me we have mail to our senior but yet we have no response..
                  i am very disappointed, there very bad services and extra charged by our guest.
                  Sep 9, 2018
                  Aug 09, 2018
                  OYO Rooms Customer Care's response

Please share the booking ID with us so that we can get this investigated from our end.

Oyo hotels
                  Encouraging prostitution in India
                  Giving rooms in for unmarried couples

The government has to take serious action Againest this

If it going like this
                  One fine day
                  Whole India will have no virgin girls

Only they remain as unvergin

Kumar

While the interview there was 2 people abhishek and hr poonam
                    Mr. Abhishek was and i was doing fine
                    But when i asked the question about my job location and timing the hr poonam scolded me and told me to leave by using the phrase "kya ghatiya hai"

If a candidate is coming for interview it doesn't means that he has no right to ask the question
                    Dear Team,

I am getting frequent mails and messages from oyo rooms...
                    kindly stop sendig this..
                    If i want to book room i will surely visit app/site.

please don't bother by sending promotional/offers mails or messages.

Name - Ajay Gawali
                    mob no - [protected]
                    mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

...

regards
                    Ajay g

Oyo go rooms #11383 in sector 53, gurgaon located in the residential area allows its customers to play very loud music whole night. They openly drink and dance, creating disturbance to the neighbors.. Management doesn't take any responsibility to control them even after requesting and complaining. This property has to be shut. Everyday nuisance, annoying to bear after a hectic work day.
                      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                      Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We'll get this checked with a relevant team.

Team OYO
                      @oyorooms cheating customers and harassing by denying check in despite of advance payments.
                      My booking IDs OJCA1268 and QVNL5842 not honoured.

Hi, I once booked an oyo on 14 th july with booking id - CNVK7542 at oyo rooms, near chennai trade centre and for that booking, we cancel that room and get into another room. But since i had a trust you guys will refund it back soon, i made the payment again another room and not check in to the first room. Since then i have been mailing and calling oyo customer care representatives time to time and the response i am receiving is that it will take these many days please wait. Its been over 20 days now and i have been waiting for way too long than what was promised. I have made several complaints regarding this issue. This is the type of response i am receiving for my compromise.

I have attached :-
                        1. A screenshot of mails that have been sent to me saying it will be processed in few working days.
                        2. A confirmation letter written by one of the oyo representatives explaining the fault and time it will take to cover up for the mistake

Please help resolving this matter I have waited patiently for far too long.
                        OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First of all, i must convey my appreciation to oyo for making travel and stay options much better and convenient for travellers.

Been a simple layman finding accommodations through mobile apps seems very convenient and it is, but understanding what can happen is another. It is because of the second, that i felt i should write to you.

On the 4th of aug 2018, i booked a room at oyo 7619 hotel smart stay, plot no a, 407, road no 4, nh 8 delhi, via oyo app booking id gwph9071 and when i got there, since i checked in late, i was provided another room which was down in the basement - room no 508. The room came with nothing as shown in the pictures! Just a bed with stained bedsheets, toilets were filthy, no curtains, no soap, no wardrobe, no running hot water, no toilet roll. The way to the room was so shabby and shady that it just make your overall experience depressing, i could not sleep! Anyway since i had a late check in, even if after informing the hotel, i was told that there was no rooms.

Another major concern is the next day i checked out from the terrible hotel and while checking out they asked me if i had recieved any otp from oyo which i did. They, taking advantage of my sleep deprived state, somehow took the otp.

Since i had to find another hotel even if my stay is only till 4 pm in the afternoon (Was suppossed to catch a flight at 6 pm). So i shifted to another hotel - oyo14386 orange inn, h727, ramphal chowk dwarka sector 7, near woodland showroom, dwarka, delhi, booking id bwex2475 my overall stay here at orange inn had been very pleasant, staffs were very welcoming, very decent and well behaved, rooms were comparatively way better and my return journey very relaxing. But after i got back home and before i could settle down and reflect on writing my reviews, i got a call from oyo with regards to the second hotel asking me what what were the problems that i had faced during my stay in orange inn with regards to the feedback they have recieved when i am yet to provide any!

I am afraid that the people at smart stay logged in into my account (Since they took my oyo login otp) and are now giving false review in my name!.

I would not like any hotel to be wrongly and through unethical ways, be given wrong rating or review in my name. So this mail from my end is to ammend any wrong rating given to the above mentioned hotel. I would definitely give the best rating to orange inn and the least or no rating to hotel smart stay.

Hotel smart stay practice unethical practise and should accordingly be dealt. Wrong doers eventually gets caught and with more serious issues in the long run and i pray that oyo brand name don't get involved when that happens.

Teiso
                          Sep 15, 2018
                          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                          Sorry for the inconvenience caused, We will get this investigated on priority.

Aug 08, 2018

Aug 09, 2018
                          Dear Guest,

Our team tried to connect with you regarding your concern assuring for your future stays but there was no answer from your end. We've sent you an email requesting for your account details for refund. We ask for your forgiveness again for the hassle caused to you. If there is anything else that needs to be addressed, please feel free to reach out to us.

Team OYO

I booked this hotel in nerul, through oyo customer care. I was suppose to check-in at 1am on 6th august and check out on 11am on the same day. Basically booked hotel only to sleep and shower. After confirming my booking throught the customer care, i proceeded towards the hotel. After reaching the hotel, the reception staff inform me that you've booked for 6th august and 7th august. So my check-in time was 12pm on 6th august and check-out next day (7th august) at 11am. Now i was left with no room at 1am in midnight. Contacted oyo customer care multiple times but in vain. They couldnt solve the problem. Now i have booked another hotel which i am not satisfied with but left with no choice. Writing this at 3am now after checking-in. Hope i get compensation for the stress i had to face. Kindly look into the matter.
                            Emad ejaz
                            OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                            Hi Emad, Our standard check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 11 am. "Early check-in and late check-out both are subject to room availability at the hotel.
                            For more info, refer to this link https://www.oyorooms.com/guest-policy?oyocorporate=.

Team OYO
                            Despite of requesting for Tax Invoice for several times, I did not receive any positive reply till now from oyo customer care. I need it on urgent basis as I need to submit it to my organisation within 5 days.

My booking id is KAOW5126 booked at 18:14 today I.e. 05 Aug 2018 online through my web browser at agra cantt railway station.
                              The property reflected on window was charging Rs 1506/- excluding breakfast and down towards it was check box for adding breakfast for Rs 135/-

I checked the breakfast option and finally booked myself a room plus breakfast and payment which was asked was of Rs 1600/- was paid then and there from...

Date : 4 & 5/8/18
                              Location :gurgaon
                              Booking id
                              Ejqk8021, dbnx2845, kuhi3587

All 3 hotel running under oyo refused to give room still after confirmation from oyo.
                              I suffered whole night by oyo customer care, they misguided me till end by sending diff. Hotels though they didn't have room & after begging 1 oyo hotel gave room but not under oyo..
                              OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                              Sorry for the Inconvenience caused, We will get the same checked.

Team OYO

Hi, I once booked an oyo on 14 june with booking id - XNWP8291 at oyo flagship 5912 near sikendsrpur and for that booking, your oyo representatives made a technical fault and processed money from my card for someone else's room. But since i had a trust you guys will refund it back soon, i made the payment again by cash. Since then i have been mailing and calling oyo customer care representatives time to time and the response i am receiving is that it will take these many days please wait. Its been over 1 and half month now and i have been waiting for way too long than what was promised. I have made several complaints regarding this issue. Even though the fault was of oyo representatives i had been the one who compromised and paid for that again and this is the type of response i am receiving for my compromise.

I have attached :-

Please help resolving this matter I have waited patiently for far too long.

Vaibhav mahajan
                                Aug 9, 2018
                                1. After submitting my complaint here i received a mail from [email protected] (oyo online reputation management representative ) saying i will be contacted soon regarding my issue 2. The representative called to confirm the account details as provided before and said "the issue is placed under urgent request and will take 7-14 working days". 3. I recieved the amount i have been asking for 1and half month the same day they contacted me i.e. 7th august
                                OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                                Sorry for the issue faced. We are getting this checked.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                                Regret the delay. Our team worked on your concern raised and please be rest assured that refund will reflect within 7 to 14 working days in your account. Also, our team will ensure that you have a hassle-free stay experience. Let us know for any other assistance.