Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Manish Kumar

I have a Airtel Connection - [protected]. Starting Aug 2009, I had to
make lot of ISD calls to Australia Mobile. I called up Airtel Customer
Care to ask for what are the rates for calling up Australia Mobile and
to check for better options (calling card or moving to
Vodafone/reliance).

The customer care person told me that the charges for Australia Mobile
applicable to me is Rs 6.4 per min. He also told me the rate for
Calling Card option Airtel provided but then in the call I was told
that I cam simply make ISD from the call as it is just Rs6.40. Just to
make sure Airtel doesn't charges me extra in their bill amount, I
asked the customer care for a proof and he gave me the call reference
id of this call[protected]. The person told me to refer this call
reference id in case of dispute.

Later on 15th of Sep, I received my bill from Airtel and they had
charged me Rs 10/min. The total calls I made to Australia in August
was for more than 24 hours and they charged me Rs 15410 only for ISD
call to Aus (excluding the taxes). I was expecting the amount to be Rs
9862.40 @ Rs 6.4. Extra of Rs 5547.60.
1. Applicable taxes are additional.
2. My 15 days of calls in Sept (before I came to know of the issue)
were again for over 12 hours resulting in over Rs 3000 in extra
charges.

I called up Customer Care regarding this dispute. The call was
forwarded to their Floor manager - Miss Johncy and she told that she
will follow up on this issue. She called me 2-3 times stating that
they are looking into this issue and she agreed that there is a fault
from Airtel and I should get the refund. She mentioned that the issue
will be resolved by End of Sept.

However, for the last 15 days, I haven't heard anything from Airtel. I
called up Customer care and asked to provide an update of the
complaint. I called them 4 times and still didn't get any call back
from any of their representative ot their Floor Manager - (Johncy or
equivalent). Now they are saying that that calling rate for Australia
ISD is Rs 10 and there is no discrepancy. I have been charged as per
the policy.

This is totally against
1. What was told to me in call reference #[protected]. I made it very
clear to the person that I will be calling Aus Mobile and not Aus
Landline.
2. What was agreed by Miss Johncy (call reference #[protected] that
there is a fault from Airtel and I will get the refund.

I have direct debit on my credit card and they charged extra amount to
my card for Aug and Sept bill and as of now I am worried that Airtel
is simply ignoring my request by Johncy not picking the phone and
Customer care just noting my complaint but not calling me back to
solve the problem.

Please let me know my options and how this can be resolved faster. I
am totally fed up with Airtel.

Manish

Airtel — extra rate charge

dear sir,

My cell no.is [protected], my sim card is of airtel friendz scheme, in this scheme call rate applicable to me after 10 pm till 8 am are 10 paise per minute to any local airtel no.
But on 18th june i called [protected] which is also airtel no at 10.15 pm .the call was charged at 50 paise per minute.
But when i called customer care executive could not give proper satisfaction to this query but only promised the extra amount will be credited to my account if it was companies fault. but no such amount hs been credited.
Then what should i do in this case, can i file a complaint in the consumer forum.
extra rate charge
dear sir,

My cell no.is [protected], my sim card is of airtel STD Pack tariff, in this scheme call rate applicable to me any STD Number are Rs.1, Paisa.20 for three minuts any STD no.
But on 4th Aug' 2011 i called [protected] which is also .the call was charged at 1.2 paise per second.

Airtel — ISD call option

I am Deviindumathy,My mobile no is [protected].Now i need ISD call option.so kind tell me to that ISD call option process.it will use to me comeing one month .because coming one month i need Spain call.kindly do the need ful very soon

Airtel Postpaid — Bill Payment

Neelanjan Ganguly
    Sir/Madam,
    I have been a customer of Airtel Mobile Services for at nearly seven years.
    Previously, the connection...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Airtel — Airtel Discover India Contest Result

S.Kavitha
    Sir

I received SMS from Airtel in the month of August 2009 saying that you participate in Discover India Contest...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Airtel — Airtel Postpaid - Add on Card

Sachin Pandit
    One day I got call from Airtel agent asking about add on card, any way I wanted to have one extra number so I opeted for...

Rohit mathur
    I'm a consumer using Airtel Mobile connection since I moved to Indirapuram (Ghazibad), Uttar Pradesh in the year 2008. I've never had time to analyze Airtel Services. But now I'm seriously facing a lot of problems with the network coverage of Airtel.. After umpteen number of calls, My problem is still not resolved & I'm vexed with their poor service..
    I have taken two corporate connections of Airtel,My mobile numbers are [protected] & [protected]

I've called Airtel Customer Care and logged a complaint with them in the last week of July 2009 regarding the problem of network coverage. I was given a turn around time of 10 days & was assured a call back.. But I did not get a call back from their end.. I called them again during August-September 2009 a couple of times, to find the status of the problem.. For which, I was given a status that My complain has been escalated to Second Level Team by the Customer Care Representative.. The persons I've spoken to have assured that they will arrange for a call back & told that they are working with My case..

I don't have any other option, that is why I'm putting forward the problems I'm facing with the service provided by Airtel Network, ,

-- The signal strength is very weak in the location( Ahinsa Khand-II,Mall Road,Arihant Harmony) I stay.. It varies from no signal to two-three points in the antennae of the display..

Some times is shows Roaming o[censored]P-Uttrakhand at my home,Many times I dial or receive calls from my home & they have charged me for roaming.

-- The calls get dropped& voice clarity is very bad even if I stand in the balcony or near the windows because of poor signal strength.. This obviously makes no sense because I'm billed for every single call I make..

-- Whenever I make STD/Local calls, I face the problem of call drop because of weak network coverage.

I've even changed My handsets to check if it is a problem in the handset.. The problem is still not resolved and am left in vain.. I know it would be an easy option to change to other network services, but the issue is I can't easily change My mobile number.. I'll be obliged if this problem is considered sensitively to take the necessary actions ASAP..

Thanking You Sir/Ma'm,

Yours sincerely,
    Rohit Mathur

Airtel Mobile Services — Poor Network

I have made repeated complaints at Airtel Customer Services for the past one year regarding poor coverage at my residence, but despite all the complaints till date there is no inprovement in the sevices. I really fail to understand as to when my complaint will be heard and when the covrage will improve. This isdespite the fact that I am a customer of Airtel for the past 11 years. I am just waiting for number portability so that I can switch my operatos

Airtel — Poor network services

On 18Jul2008 Airtel services are collapsed.I was not able to make or recive any call, from Airtel it was mentioned as Techical problem.The consumer has to suffer till 6pm.

Postpaid-mobile — network

MY mobile network is not good since last one month.incoming and outgoing calls to make not easily.please clear this problem.

Airtel Postpaid — Very bad network

I paid my all previous unbilled and current due amount of bill at BALA JI Airtel shop in KALYANI NAGAR on 6th October 2008.
    This amount was Total Due-250 Rs.
    I was told that i had received discount of Rs 250 because of network issue for a long time but when i went to pay my bill they said there was no commitment made about this discount. This was ridiculous for me.
    Then i paid Total due - 250 Rs and filled up form for cancellation. Now today is 16th octber 2008 and my connection is still active. Now i am not going to pay any further bill because this is not my fault.
    Everytime when i go to Bala Ji Airtel Outlet they say your conncetion will be deactivated with in 2 days.
    I paid my all bills on time for two years and because of my usage my credit limit was extended to 8300 Rs but because for network issue for a long time i dont want to continue with airtel.
    (Becauase for very poor network)
    (Because of fake commitment made to me - discount of Rs 250)
    Even when i paid my total dues and after filling up cancellation form they did not cancelled my connection.
    In future i will not be responsible for any payments.
    Thanks for making a big fool to your honest customers who pay their bills on time.

Just showing Sachin Tendulkar doest not make your customers happy.
    Airtel shuold change his statement from "EXPRESS YOURSELF to FOOOOOL YOURSELF"

Airtel — Poor signal strength

I would like to bring to your notice that signal strength is very bad in greams road, chennai . The place is full commercial place with many corporates if this is going to continue then all airtel usera will move to other competition where the signal seems to be really better even in high raise buildings
    I am writing this comment from Hyderabad. I am experiencing a similar problem with Air tel net work and the signal strength is very weak.I am not able to use my mobile on working hours between 8AM to 5pm.Even though we brought the problem to airtel no action has been taken by air tel.

sridhar

ANIL BHANDARI
      MY AIRTEL NO.[protected], I AM HOLDING THIS NUMBER FOR LAST 3 YEARS AND MY AVERAGE BILLING IS ABOUT 2500/- BUT AFTER I HAVE BOUGHT A BLACKBERRY PHONE I HAVE BILLED 20500/- AS AGAINST MY CREDIT LIMIT 5800/- AFTER ENQUIRNG WITH AIRTEL THEY SAYS ITS GPRS CHARAGES.
      I JUST WANT TO KNOW FROM THEM WHEN MY CREDIT LIMIT IS 5800/- HOW CAN I EXCEED 20500/-
      I REALY BELIVE THAT
      ALL POSTPAID SUBSCRIBER WHO HAS CONNECTION ON COMPANY NAME AND HOLDING A BUSSINESS PHONES WOULD BE CHARGED AS AT AIRTEL THEY KNOW THAT FIRST, CONECTION IS ON A COMPANY NAME, HOLDING A BUSSINESS PHONE COULD BE CHARGED AS THEY WANT.I HAVE CIRCULATED THIS NUMBER TO ALL MY INTERNATIONAL CLINTS AND NOW JUST BEACOSE OF THIS I AM COMPLETELY CONTACTLESS WITH THEM.

Madhvindra Singh
        Dear Sir/ Madam

This is in reference to my airtel landline no.[protected].

We all know of Airtel as one of the best in customer service. But here I would want to share what it's customers have to go through.

I have Airtel connection (landline and DSL) and now I realise that it was a big mistake to go for Airtel.

In July, I had unexpectedly high bill and nobody was willing to listen to my problem. So, I requested for cancellation of this connection.
        However, the retention department called up and settled my bill. Thereafter, I requested for restoration of my connection.

This was just the beginning of a series of never-ending problems.

All of a sudden, in September my connection got disconnected. Customer care was unable to explain why this happened??They kept making false commitments that it will be rectified in 24 hrs, 4 hrs, etc. etc. After many calls, it was figured out that the connection was terminated. I really don’t understand Why???? After 20 days of rigorous follow up, it was restored again.

But it didn’t end here.

Again, on 7th Oct, my connection (both landline and internet) were not working. On calling customer care, as always, they didn’t know what to do except making false commitments that it will be restored in 4 hrs, 24 hrs etc. After numerous calls, once again the customer care executive is saying that the connection has been terminated.

I completely fail to understand how your system works. Every month, my connection gets terminated automatically and it takes 20 days for restoration. Not to mention, atleast 50 calls to customer care and endless wait time after which they can’t provide a solution, so they prefer to drop the call after 15-20 minutes (could be because of their AHT targets). But what about customer service??

Even after forwarding the complaint to nodal officer, appelate and the COO of Airtel Delhi, the status remains the same.

So, why do they spend so much on advertising and getting customers when they just don't bother to service them.
        It is very easy to say that the team is working. But I'm sure that you have some SLA. Would want to to understand how can your SLA be 20+ days??? Do you think just apologizing for the inconvenience can cover up for the mishandling of account??

And you will get in touch with the customer 'when need arises?'
        Whose need?? The customer is suffering from 20 days.. and you are waiting for 'SOME NEED' to arise??? Please also define when will 'your need' arise and when will the customer get a resolution.

Instead of giving ambiguous answers, define timelines.
        Is the Airetl customer service sleeping over it???? How many or rather months should it take to sort this out??? Do you have any TAT or you guys work whe you wish to.. No response, no timelines... what the heck of customer service is this???????
        This really sounds horrible.
        Infact, as I could see there has been no proper response from Airtel on this issue.

Absolutely sad!!

It's really poor service. I would never go for Airtel.

Airtel Landline And Broadband — shifting and bill related

dear sir
        myself MANISH JHA.I WISH TO SHIFT MY PHONE TO MY NEW LOCATION AND COMPANY WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TOWARD IT.
        THEY ARE SENDING BILL WITH THE SERVICE CHARGE.
        THEY MAKE AN EXCUSE FOR NON AVAILABILITY OF NETWORK BUT THEY ARE GIVING NEW CONNECTION NEXT TO MY BUILDING.
        MY PHONE NUMBER WAS[protected].I WAS 7 YEAR OLD CUSTOMER AND THEY HAVE DISCONNECTED WITHOUT MY APPROVAL.
        I HAVE SAID I WILL PAY MY OUTSTAND WHEN YOU WILL SHIFT IT TO NEW LOCATION.
        COMPANY IS HARASSING ME BY CALLING AND USING BAD LANGUAGE.
        WHAT SHOULD I DO.
        THANKS
        MANISH JHA
        I agree with you Manish...
        Dear Vinay I am also facing similar problem. I had an IPTV connection with broadband. On 5th January 2010, I requested customer care to shift this connection to my new location within city (Gurgaon). And since then I have been chasing them but no one gives me clear answer. They say that IPTV can not be shifted to new location due to technical reasons then what about broadband and wi-fy.
        I hope that company executives take a note of such harassment of customers and improve the customer services. I had such a high regard for this company however fail to understand that why such a poor response from them.
        My landline number in reference is[protected]
        Mahesh

Dr. Pavan kumar.
          I, Dr. Pavan kumar.k, R/o Plot no a-8, south end park, hyderabad, having mobile no [protected] , i have been using this number for the last 3 years]. today i received a message stating that "thank you for choosing comedy junction service. you have been charged Rs.15 for 30 days subscription". the funniest part of this whole process is that i have not activated any of such services. I have called customer care to find out how this has happend and the only reply i was not able to speak to any customer care executive and this was limits. i expect the concerned authorities to look into it and respond in a proper manner.

GOT NO RESPONSE

Good Afternoon. It is to inform you that I am one of the customers of Airtel. Actually, I am still not. I purchased a SIM for Airtel bearing SIM :[protected], MSISDN : [protected] and IMS : [protected] around 26/[protected]. On the day of purchase, I recharged(easy recharge) it with Tariff Voucher of Rs 77/- to make the STD calls 50 or 60 paisa a minute. I waited for 36 hours and made a call to my brother at [protected]. Unfortunately, the tariff voucher didn't activate the sim for the new rate, so I paid Rs1.50 per minute. I went back to Retailer and asked. Poor Fellow again recharged with Rs 77/- (easy recharge) without charging me anything. Again , I waited for 36 hours and top up my mobile with 200/-. Again , to my amazement, the tariff voucher was not working. I called Customer Care twice or thrice ( Ref Nos. [protected], [protected] and[protected]). They all told that my tariff would be reduced, but every time I called , I was charged at 1.50/- per minute for STD.
            At last, a gentleman from Customer Care told me that the Top up ( Easy Recharge) which was done by the retailer splitted the whole 200/- into two parts ( They named it dedicated Accounts). And I would be charged at normal rates until that Dedicated Account Balance is finished, and then I would be charged at 50 paisa per min from my Main Account.
            I refused to accept this and I am writing to you , Consumer Forum. The reasoning posed by them for this is as under :-
            On the date of Top Up , a special scheme was going on, which gives Customer full talk Time ( 200 for 200) but in two parts as told earlier.
            The reasons for my denial to accept this is simple :
            1.) Why a sane person would go for this offer when he has already recharged his SIM with 77/- voucher ? Moreover , the scheme was not known to the Retailer also.
            To clarify it further , suppose if I am being charged 50 paisa for both local and STD call , why would I be going for a plan which is charging me 1.50/- for STD and 1.00/- for local and that too , when i have recharged my mobile with 77/- voucher twice. Moreover , the extra which Airtel is giving me is only 15/- .
            What I lost:-
            1. I am not able to use the new tariff (50 paisa for STD and Local) which is now being offered by most of the Operators as I am stuck with investment in Airtel.
            2. I had to use my ordinary SIM for calling my far off friends and relatives for last around 20 days.( Charging me close to 1.50 per min).Lost 20 days of the whole 90 days for which this tariff ( 50 paisa per min) would be applicable.
            3 . Approx 377/- directly for all the things I did for getting this connection.
            4. Mental Peace and lot of time which is precious and can't be compensated in Monetary value.
            What I want is :
            1. Monetary Compensation.
            2. Resumption of right and good service.

Please do the needful , so that same should not happen to all other. We don't have time to involve in such kind of complaining, but as a responsible citizen, I have presented my case to you.

Airtel- 77/- Tariff voucher — Compensation for the Bad Service and wrong top up

The reasons for my denial to accept this is simple :

What I lost:-

3 . Approx 377/- directly for all the things I did for getting this connection.

What I want is :

1. Monetary Compensation.

2. And resumption of the right and good service for my connection.

Pranav Kumar Chandra
            I applied for a disconnection on 40068336 and they ack on phone.

They keep calling and sending the bill.

Response after going thru IVRS for minutes and minutes, is horrible.

Will Airtel wake up????

Soni

arshirauf
              After coming to Bangalore my faith on the brand Airtel has gone for a toss. I had been using Airtel for 5 yrs in Kolkata and never had I any problem with them. But in Bangalore it seems the Airtel is running a good business by stealing from people & employing a bunch of lazy, stupid & arrogant people for whom customers are people to be harassed & should have no work except for visiting the airtel office to pay the wrong bills.

I took an airtel connection after coming to Bangalore on 23rd Sept’09 from Koramangala branch. I had asked them to activate the 249 Special Plan as well as the mobile office service of weekly rental 140. Without asking me they activated some Kanada portal when I don’t understand a word of the language. Then they deactivated it on my complaint saying it sometimes gets activated automatically. In the next few days I got welcome calls from airtel a no. of times. After that every 5 days I started getting calls from Airtel stating that my credit limit had exceeded & I should make a payment. I made the payment but again I got a call after some days saying that my credit balance had exceeded and I should make the payment to get continued services. This time it was a lump amount of Rs. 1200 and I was shocked as I had not made that many calls in 10 days, so I asked the customer care to provide me my bill details. To this I got the reply that they can’t do so but gave me a complaint no. & said someone will be taking care of the same. The next day my outgoing was discontinued. I had to go to the airtel office to make the payment and get my services activated. After 2 days I got a call from the customer care in regards to my complaint, and that’s when I came to know that instead of the 140 weekly plan they had activated the 399 rental GPRS plan. But still I was not convinced that my bill could be so high on GPRS as my usage was only limited to checking of mails & no downloads. Then I asked them to change my bill plan to 140 weekly. When my bill was generated I was really pissed off that they had charged me Rs. 2853 only for my GPRS connection & they had billed me even on days when I had not even logged in once. When I asked the CC for an explanation they very calmly told me that”madam you pay the bill now, we’ll resolve the issue as soon as possible & you’ll get a reversal in your next bill”. I believed them & made the payment not knowing the Bangalore Airtel service employed a bunch of lazy crooks who made money by harassing the customers & charging them falsely. I got no call regarding my bill resolution. I also asked them to change my bill plan to Freedom 549 to which I was told that it can only happen next month. Again on 22nd Oct’09 I got a call from CC saying that my credit balance had exceeded and I should make the payment of 1100 Rs. for continued service. I was so angry by this time that I told them I would not make a single payment till I get a resolution for my previous payment. Then I got another shock when he told me that according to the system my issue had already been resolved. I told him I had not received any call to which he said I’m taking a complaint & you’ll receive a call shortly. Still I got no call & once again my service was disconnected. Again I made a visit to the airtel office and told them the whole issue to which they said I’ll get a call within 24 hrs & said they are also activating my service. Though my outgoing was activated I could not access the GPRS. Even after 10 calls to the technical helpdesk as well as 121 they said they cannot resolve my issue as the other one was responsible. When I told them I would take it with the higher authorities they asked me to go ahead(this shows the kind of trust they have on their seniors who must be bigger crooks than them & had taught them how to loot from customers). So because of the fault of the CC I had to access net from the cybercafé for 3 days(23rd, 24th,25 Oct’09 ) but when it come to charging the money I’m sure they’ll charge me for these days too. And its more than 48 hrs & I’ve not gotten a resolution yet.

These are the reference/complaint nos. provided to me by CC & which I got no resolution yet.
              F[protected]

Can someone please provide me a solution?
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel — someone disturb me by calling from their number

sandeep
                someone disturb us by calling from airtel no.[protected] i want to know full address of this no. owner...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Tuscana Tecnologies
                Dear Sir / Madam,

Sorry for registering complain thru email as your server is not responding since many days now :

After having registered my complain i am not getting the number and since i am not able to register my complaint with you through the web site ( on line ) i have no choice but to write an email on my complain and i hope that the same will be registered and number send to me.

The complain is about Airtel where we were mislead by the company executive who has given us a wrong plan when we had switched over both our Voice and Broad Band to Airtel from BSNL effective 31st Oct'08.
                During the installation there was a theft in our office by Airtel employees of our old EPABX worth Rs 50,000 and after many days of searching the same was returned back to us by Airtel ( A company which can act so low ??)

1) We were given a plan and informed that by taking the same we will be connected to all our other offices in India as EPBX and no extra cost for which we should take a particular plan.

2) Later we were informed that there exist nothing like that as Airtel has no network in All India Basis and hence the offer made to us in the first place was wrong and can not be executed.

3) By the time we realised that our regular bill has exorbitantly gone up by almost three times from average of 5000/= to 13,000 per month.

4) As a company procedure no body bothered to intervene into this and came to us explaining that the plan given was wrong and hence need a change ( hence of being customer friendly is an absurd statement ? )

5) On our enquiring with Airtel we were also given to understand that the use of the Voice is only about 6000/ which made us further confirmed about our doubt on the mess up of the plan by the co in question.

6) Having understood our self as no body volunteered from Airtel we made an SOS request to change the plan to Rs5000/ pm effective March '09.

7) Thereafter the bills till date have been still raised in the old plan ?

8) During the time we realised about the wrong plan given to us by misguiding and misleading we had lost by then almost 40,000 more in our bill of Voice duly paid. Which needs a return of payment ?

9) After the change of plan being intimated the connection was disconnected from April '09 till date the bill were still raised and now they are asking for payment for service not used at all and that too in the old plan.

10) With regards the Broad Band connection the same from the day one was not given for months together for two months or so again for which the payment have been already made again without using the services at all.

11) The facility being not there with us for Oct / Nov / Dec '08 has caused huge damages to us and we had to pay heavy penalty to all our customers for not rendering the service from our pocket for no fault of ours.

12 ) This Broad Band Connectivity issue has jolted us with a damage of Rs 65,000/ paid to all our customer for fault of Airtel completely.

13) All the above issues have been bought to the notice of Airtel and met with no response till date, even a letter addressed to the CEO also has no reply till date.

14) The irony of the matter is all letter which we write to their office are not taken and refused by them of which we have evidence. This is purely an intention to harass a customer and nothing else.

15) We need a resolution on this matter by making Airtel pay 65,000 against the loss incurred on not having B/b and 40,000 paid excess till March Bill and treat all the bill from April as null and void since the phone was not working / disconnected.

Awaiting your responce on the matter.

Best regards,

S.Rhajene
                Tuscana Tecnologies
                197,9th Cross Road
                Giri Nagar,Kadavanthra.
                Kochi - 682020, Kerala, India.
                Ph: +[protected]/96
                customer care :[protected]
                E-mail: tuscana.[protected]@gmail.com
                tuscana.[protected]@gmail.com.
                URL : www.tuscanatec.com

Airtel — al friendz chat

karan
                  I got an sms "kub reply karoge" when i called back they took me to al friendz chat, should I assume that someone...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Airtel Broadband Internet — Billing Cycle

meenubaskar

Recently i subscribed to Airtel Broad band Internet Connection for my residence.(Cust Account #[protected]when...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Airtel Digital TV — Wrong deduction and validity

Sreevathsa
                  I have an Airtel Digital TV. My monthly charges as per the package I have selected is Rs 303/- as per Airtel Call centre executives....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Airtel — Deactivating Bikini rich Alert Subscription Service

yogesh arun kumavat
                  from mauj.comDeactivating wap.Bikini rich Alert Subscription Service
                  My mobile number is +91 [protected]...On...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Airtel WAP - http://gclub.in — Unsubscribe gclub

kunal
                  please unsubscribe AIRTEL WAP services(http://gclub.in) for my mobile [protected]
                  as it is deducting 20/- unsubscribe...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (140)

sachin kesarwani
                  To,
                  The Indian Consumer Forum Department

I am the airtel mobile service user with no.-[protected]. I never subscribe for any SMS facility, But it was suprised to me to recevie a massage for "Love Pack Subscription" Charges Rs.5 for every week.

I make various effort ro close this service since last 6 months through-
                  Customer care
                  Unsub facility
                  But nothing goes in favour of me and i lost many of time and money during this perod FORCEFULLY.

So i make i request to you to take nacessary action as soon as possible,

Sachin Kesarwani
                  S/O Dhani Ram Kesarwani
                  96/22a/2 Katghar
                  Allahabad, U.P.

Ramprakash Sharma
                    My self TG HETE from village- RAWAN (Balodabazar) chhattisgarh
                    since 30 days we are unable to access the Airtel gprs service (Mobile office, Airtel live etc.) properly,
                    the all airtel customer in this area are faced this problem,
                    so kindly resolve our problem.
                    Your faithfully:

Mobile: [protected] (Airtel)
                    [protected] (Alternate)
                    [protected](Alternare)

Airtel GPRS — to unscribe archieves comics

Please unscribe my airtel GPRS archieves comics because 10 rupees deduct in every week without any use of GPRS system

kiritbhai janardanbhai trivedi
                      dear sir,
                      i am using 3 post paid cards of cug in pgvcl scheme. out of 3 cards i m getting wrong call charges from my mobile no. [protected] from last 2 bills. the numbers is [protected] and coast of these calls is around 60 Rs. i complaind to customer care (121) last time but they are not replying me properly. and they are telling me that this is service provider's number but i need explaination of this.
                      because we are not using any of services like GPRS or any other than why we are getting this bill.

please do the needful in urgent.

thanking you
                      This number is used by fraudsters to receive texts from hacked or infected phones.

I suggest that you delete all applications, reset and then re-flash your handset. Then watch your bill for some times for unathorised charges, and if you shoose to reinstall applications do it one-by-one while watching the bill.

We are an SMS Hub and detect/block messages to such numbers (there are many)

Kind regards,
                      Ashot

Airtel — WRONG CALL CHARGES PLS DO IT NEEDFUL.

I am using Your air tel service from past 3 year's,My number is [protected],
                      Now a day's My call charges airetl to airetl -50 ps and airtel to other 1Rs.
                      so i planned for Mobile portability,after that i got the call from airtel
                      customer care and told the tariff like ths.
                      Air tel to air tel 30ps
                      Air tel to other mobile 40ps
                      But still its not implemented on my number.Now i planning to think about that,
                      meanwhile i called air tel customer care also but no Use..
                      Please look for that and resolve my issues.
                      Kindly reimburse my deducted charges.

Mobile card — Wrong Bill plan

My air tel no [protected] post paid card billing wrong bill when i purchase that card that time air tel customer gay tell sir only get bill 200 and service tax but actual plan is different why should i pay more that 200?

Recently Discussed