Airtel Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — someone disturb me by calling from their number

sandeep
someone disturb us by calling from airtel no.[protected] i want to know full address of this no. owner...
Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Tuscana Tecnologies
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sorry for registering complain thru email as your server is not responding since many days now :

After having registered my complain i am not getting the number and since i am not able to register my complaint with you through the web site ( on line ) i have no choice but to write an email on my complain and i hope that the same will be registered and number send to me.

The complain is about Airtel where we were mislead by the company executive who has given us a wrong plan when we had switched over both our Voice and Broad Band to Airtel from BSNL effective 31st Oct'08.
During the installation there was a theft in our office by Airtel employees of our old EPABX worth Rs 50,000 and after many days of searching the same was returned back to us by Airtel ( A company which can act so low ??)

1) We were given a plan and informed that by taking the same we will be connected to all our other offices in India as EPBX and no extra cost for which we should take a particular plan.

2) Later we were informed that there exist nothing like that as Airtel has no network in All India Basis and hence the offer made to us in the first place was wrong and can not be executed.

3) By the time we realised that our regular bill has exorbitantly gone up by almost three times from average of 5000/= to 13,000 per month.

4) As a company procedure no body bothered to intervene into this and came to us explaining that the plan given was wrong and hence need a change ( hence of being customer friendly is an absurd statement ? )

5) On our enquiring with Airtel we were also given to understand that the use of the Voice is only about 6000/ which made us further confirmed about our doubt on the mess up of the plan by the co in question.

6) Having understood our self as no body volunteered from Airtel we made an SOS request to change the plan to Rs5000/ pm effective March '09.

7) Thereafter the bills till date have been still raised in the old plan ?

8) During the time we realised about the wrong plan given to us by misguiding and misleading we had lost by then almost 40,000 more in our bill of Voice duly paid. Which needs a return of payment ?

9) After the change of plan being intimated the connection was disconnected from April '09 till date the bill were still raised and now they are asking for payment for service not used at all and that too in the old plan.

10) With regards the Broad Band connection the same from the day one was not given for months together for two months or so again for which the payment have been already made again without using the services at all.

11) The facility being not there with us for Oct / Nov / Dec '08 has caused huge damages to us and we had to pay heavy penalty to all our customers for not rendering the service from our pocket for no fault of ours.

12 ) This Broad Band Connectivity issue has jolted us with a damage of Rs 65,000/ paid to all our customer for fault of Airtel completely.

13) All the above issues have been bought to the notice of Airtel and met with no response till date, even a letter addressed to the CEO also has no reply till date.

14) The irony of the matter is all letter which we write to their office are not taken and refused by them of which we have evidence. This is purely an intention to harass a customer and nothing else.

15) We need a resolution on this matter by making Airtel pay 65,000 against the loss incurred on not having B/b and 40,000 paid excess till March Bill and treat all the bill from April as null and void since the phone was not working / disconnected.

Awaiting your responce on the matter.

Best regards,

S.Rhajene
Tuscana Tecnologies
197,9th Cross Road
Giri Nagar,Kadavanthra.
Kochi - 682020, Kerala, India.
Ph: +[protected]/96
customer care :[protected]
E-mail: tuscana.[protected]@gmail.com
tuscana.[protected]@gmail.com.
URL : www.tuscanatec.com

Airtel — al friendz chat

karan
    I got an sms "kub reply karoge" when i called back they took me to al friendz chat, should I assume that someone...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Airtel Broadband Internet — Billing Cycle

meenubaskar

Recently i subscribed to Airtel Broad band Internet Connection for my residence.(Cust Account #[protected]when...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Airtel Digital TV — Wrong deduction and validity

Sreevathsa
    I have an Airtel Digital TV. My monthly charges as per the package I have selected is Rs 303/- as per Airtel Call centre executives....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Airtel — Deactivating Bikini rich Alert Subscription Service

yogesh arun kumavat
    from mauj.comDeactivating wap.Bikini rich Alert Subscription Service
    My mobile number is +91 [protected]...On...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Airtel WAP - http://gclub.in — Unsubscribe gclub

kunal
    please unsubscribe AIRTEL WAP services(http://gclub.in) for my mobile [protected]
    as it is deducting 20/- unsubscribe...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (140)

sachin kesarwani
    To,
    The Indian Consumer Forum Department

I am the airtel mobile service user with no.-[protected]. I never subscribe for any SMS facility, But it was suprised to me to recevie a massage for "Love Pack Subscription" Charges Rs.5 for every week.

I make various effort ro close this service since last 6 months through-
    Customer care
    Unsub facility
    But nothing goes in favour of me and i lost many of time and money during this perod FORCEFULLY.

So i make i request to you to take nacessary action as soon as possible,

Sachin Kesarwani
    S/O Dhani Ram Kesarwani
    96/22a/2 Katghar
    Allahabad, U.P.

Ramprakash Sharma
      My self TG HETE from village- RAWAN (Balodabazar) chhattisgarh
      since 30 days we are unable to access the Airtel gprs service (Mobile office, Airtel live etc.) properly,
      the all airtel customer in this area are faced this problem,
      so kindly resolve our problem.
      Your faithfully:

Mobile: [protected] (Airtel)
      [protected] (Alternate)
      [protected](Alternare)

Airtel GPRS — to unscribe archieves comics

Please unscribe my airtel GPRS archieves comics because 10 rupees deduct in every week without any use of GPRS system

kiritbhai janardanbhai trivedi
        dear sir,
        i am using 3 post paid cards of cug in pgvcl scheme. out of 3 cards i m getting wrong call charges from my mobile no. [protected] from last 2 bills. the numbers is [protected] and coast of these calls is around 60 Rs. i complaind to customer care (121) last time but they are not replying me properly. and they are telling me that this is service provider's number but i need explaination of this.
        because we are not using any of services like GPRS or any other than why we are getting this bill.

please do the needful in urgent.

thanking you
        This number is used by fraudsters to receive texts from hacked or infected phones.

I suggest that you delete all applications, reset and then re-flash your handset. Then watch your bill for some times for unathorised charges, and if you shoose to reinstall applications do it one-by-one while watching the bill.

We are an SMS Hub and detect/block messages to such numbers (there are many)

Kind regards,
        Ashot

Airtel — WRONG CALL CHARGES PLS DO IT NEEDFUL.

I am using Your air tel service from past 3 year's,My number is [protected],
        Now a day's My call charges airetl to airetl -50 ps and airtel to other 1Rs.
        so i planned for Mobile portability,after that i got the call from airtel
        customer care and told the tariff like ths.
        Air tel to air tel 30ps
        Air tel to other mobile 40ps
        But still its not implemented on my number.Now i planning to think about that,
        meanwhile i called air tel customer care also but no Use..
        Please look for that and resolve my issues.
        Kindly reimburse my deducted charges.

Mobile card — Wrong Bill plan

My air tel no [protected] post paid card billing wrong bill when i purchase that card that time air tel customer gay tell sir only get bill 200 and service tax but actual plan is different why should i pay more that 200?

Airtel Broadband — worst airtel broadband,ayanavaram

hima sagar
          Dears sir,
          i am the customer of airtel broadband with number before 11 days my neighbour also...

Airtel Frenzo Friends Chat — sir/mam unblock my ide

pankaj kumar
          sir my name is pankaj n m usea of airtel frenzo friends chat and sir today without of any notifaction my my frenzo id is block...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Subbalakshmi
          I have recharged on 12 oct 2009 for Rs.155 through EC. I received sms as successfully recharged. But on next day this amount has been taken back from my account. I called customer care but they replied as "the dealer, who did EC from his number, later on send from same number to stop this recharge. So u have to contact the dealer only". When I approached the dealer he say that once they recharge they cannot stop it. And said u have to ask customer care. Now both of them says each other. I dont know what happened. Can anyone say where shall i complaint about this? Or any give any complaint number?
          we want to like more offer in your network. we want free national sms in low recharge...

Atul Chaudhari
            Sir, Please advice whether is there any Monthly Charges applicable Call Conference facility on Mobile. As i have noticed that except AIRTEL no one is charging for the same. Only AIRTEL is charging monthly rental of Rs.50 of this facility.
            I have asked AIRTEL about this but no i am not getting any proper reply from them.

Airtel Prepaid — Conferencing facility is not provided

Hi, This is Badari Nath from Dharmavaram, Anantapur dist of Andhra Pradesh. I am using Airtel Prepaid connection from past 6 years. Even after many request for conferencing facility Airtel is not providing this facility and contacted customer care for many times but no use. When ever we request we get a reference number from Airtel saying your request would be processed very soon. In fact these are request reference numbers are of no use. I have got following reference numbers after talking to customer care executives of airtel Archana, Ajay and Vijay
            [protected] dated 8/10/ 2009 at 4:29 PM, [protected] dated 8/10/2009 at 4:09 pm and [protected] 7/10/2009 at 5:59 pm respectively. More over Vijay made me to wait more than 20 mins and did not respond to the call properly. At the first call they asked to get in touch with airtel show room for this facility, I traveled to Anantapur which is 40 km away from my place but disappointment Airtel show room guys told that you need to call customer care only for this Facility. I request you to take action on this. Please make them to provide requested facility.

Airtel Prepaid — CHARGED FACILITY NOT PROVIDED

I CHARGED MY MOBILE NO [protected] ON 10/11/2009 BY RS 78 FOR PAY PER SECOND PLAN OF THE CO LAUNCHED RECENTLY.ACCORDINGLY MY VALIDITY OF THE PHONE SHOULD ALSO BEEN ENHANCED BY THE CO.THE NO WAS CHARGED BY THE CO BUT VALIDITY NOT INCREASED.WHEN I ENQUIRED FROM THE CO , I WAS TOLD THAT YOU HAVE TO GET THE VALIDITY ENHANCED SEPERATELY BY PAYING ANOTHER SUM OF RS 43. ACCORDINGLY I GET IT CHARGED FOR RS 43 ON 12/11/2009.AFTER THAT CHARGE I FOUND THAT CO HAS NOT GIVEN ME THE FACILITY OF PAY PER SECOND PLAN WHICH WAS CHARGED BY ME ON 10/11/2009. IT AMOUNT TO CHEATING WITH THE CUSTOMER.I REQUEST TO GIVE ME THIS FACILITY AS I HAVE PAID THE MONEY FOR THAT OR ELSE REFUND ME MY MONEY.
            I RESERVE MY RIGHT TO PROCEED LEGALLY IN CASE OF NON REDRESSAL OF MY COMPLAINT WITHIN 7 DAYS
            WITH REGARDS
            RAM AVTAR JAIN
            PLEASE STOP "LOVEMETER SUBSCRIPTION" SERVICE ON MY AIRTEL NUMBER [protected]
            i didn't activated hello tune, , , , , , , so why i will pay for it...i get a sms of airtel company that u will charge 30rs/- of hello tunes...but why i pay for it...i did'nt activated hello tune????????
            its u r fault that without my permission why u activate hello tune on my number

baljit
              Guys, Do not buy airtel Digital Tv, i suffered alot, first 2 weeks my account was not recharged and then thy disconnected my services although i paid 2650 2 weeks before.I am mailing to Nodal officer there is no reply.I ahve sent them reminders but there is still no reply

they gave me one complaint number which i come to knw after 10 days that thy have them self resolved that with out my prior information

Harsh Sinha
                Dear Sir (Mr. Anil Rai /Mr. Pankaj Sotha)

I have applied for Airtel Broadband wi-fi connection dt 15/10/09, amount Rs. 1500/-Tatibandh,Raipur(C.G.).But till now false commitment is going on for new connection by 16/10/09 evening.Again when no reply has come from Airtel office,again on 19/10/09 I had talk to Mr. Narendra[protected] he assured us within in two day's by 21-0ct-09, you will get new conn.Again I had call dt 22/10/09 with Mr. Ashutosh (Sales Officer)mob.no([protected]) & Mr Chandrashekhar mob. no.([protected]) ,no .of times, they hadn't gave proper response.Even if they are not ready to return our money. Again when I had called again & again then they are not ready for new connection and giving excuse like wire plob. etc,which is wrong because near by (10 mtrs). a broad band connection is already there in CAT(Catterpillar/JCB) Company.Avinash builders, Tatibandh which is located at opposite of my flat no.G-103.Jainam builders ,Tatibandh.

had kept the money receipt of rs.1500 to avoid legal consequences.More than 20 phone calls I had made, that I had kept as a record with me.I want the new connection within two day's by 24/1/09. I hope you will take some serious action againt the matter, as I know your Airtel Management is much more cautious in customer care cases.

Yours truly,

C.SUNDAR RAJA
                  I am C.Sundar Raja ,ERODE in tamilnadu having airtel prepaid
                  connection NO: [protected] for last so many years.But despit my
                  repeated requests to your Customer Care Center at 121. I am not
                  getting any satisfactory Response.
                  Each time This they side different Answers At 121. New OFFER for my mobile recived Message
                  (GPRS SPL offer Enjoy 1GB FREE usage on GPRS75 with 7DAYS val.U will be charged
                  30/P 50/KB after 1GB usage. sms GPRS75 sent to56789(Toll free). Dial
                  171178. FROM message ; Sender -no name, ATGPRS, Recived time 03:03:34
                  p.mDate :[protected].
                  OFFER for message recived customer only (121).
                  I sent SMS message type GPRS75 to 56789. Next repley for 1 second (
                  thank you for subscribing To airtel mobile office Rs 75 /7 Days pack
                  service . This service will be Activated Shortly . )
                  Next minit repley (Your request could not be processed.pls try after some Time). GPRS75
                  is not ok this number.

I made several complaints to CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE 121 of the airtel. My first complaint NO : [protected]. OUR
                  SIDE problem Solve MAXIMUM TIME[protected] at 02:00 p.m. But no action taken to rectify. BUT OLD COMPLAINT NOT RECTIFY. Please tell me my old complaint states ([protected]) But EVERY TIME Customer Care
                  Officer NEW COMPLAINT BOOKED and request Time for 3 DAYS TIME ,next 24
                  HOURS , next 3 DAYS Time.

FIRST COMPLAINT NUMBER : [protected] ???( 121 ANS GPRS 75 pack is applicable for your number[protected])
                  NEXT : [protected] ?? ( 121 ANS GPRS 75 pack is applicable for your number [protected])
                  NEXT : [protected] . ( 121 ANS GPRS 75 pack is not applicable for your number [protected])
                  NEXT : [protected] ... ( 121 ANS GPRS 75 pack is not applicable for your number [protected]).......

CUSTOMER CARE PERSON NOT RESPONSE, AND MAXIMUN PERSON WRONG
                  INFERMATIONS, NOT TRAINED .

GPRS SPL OFFER MESSAGE RECIVING DATE AND TIME ( [protected] )

1, 02/10/2009 03:05:34 pm, (GPRS75),
                  2, 03/10/2009 04:12:23 pm , (GPRS250),
                  3, 05/10/2009 10:09:12 am , (GPRS75),
                  4, 06/10/2009 04:19:00 pm , (GPRS250),
                  5, 08/10/2009 03:12:30 pm , (GPRS250),

EXAMPLE:
                  1.Your officer offer message forward sent to 404 (plan change sender)
                  2.I no your problem.Wait a minit your call forward to GPRS
                  department ( response answer GPRS department NO answer
                  your complaint detail please 121 call. DISCONECTED)
                  3. Your mobile number NOT APPLICABLE this offer( Daily to times
                  GPRS OFFER message recived my([protected]) mobile phone)
                  4.Your CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER TALKING time DISCONECT
                  THE CALL.
                  5. NO PROPER RESPONSE & ANSWERS ( First Customer Care )
                  officer GPRS75 sent to 56789, Next persion GPRS 75
                  , Next person
                  Deactivated GPRS NO RENTAL PACK , Next person 1GB FREE
                  USEAGE after 1 GB chargable please NO RENTAL GPRS PACK
                  ACTIVATED),
                  6. Your mobile number NOT APPLICABLE this GPRS75/250 OFFER , Next
                  person Your mobile number APPLICABLE this GPRS75/250 OFFER.
                  7. LAST 121 PERSON I TAKE EXTRA CARE YOUR COMPLAINT .(121 mail
                  sent immediately your problem solve promises. Request on completed
                  Monday[protected].)(121 seenear officer)

EACH TIME THEY SAID (121) DIFFERANT DIFFERANT & WRONG ANSWERS.

Kindly solve my problem immediately,

MAIL ID : [protected]@gmail.com
                  CELL :[protected],

I SENT MY FIRST EMAIL AT : nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in

I SENT MY SECOND EMAIL AT : [protected]@airtelindia.com

REPLY, FIRST EMAIL DETAILS : (FARWARD)

Nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
                  <Nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in> 17 October 2009 06:53
                  To: gee0001 src <[protected]@gmail.com>
                  Thank you for contacting Nodal Officer Desk at Airtel. We are in receipt of
                  your query/complaint and will get back to you within 5 working days .

Nodal Officer

10/17/2009 06:53 Subject
                  121 CUSTOMER CARE (TAMILNADU) INDIA
                  WORST SERVICE
                  P Please do not print this e-mail
                  Default custom unless it is absolutely necessary P
                  expiration date
                  of 01/15/2010

- Show quoted text -
                  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

MY SECOND EMAIL REPLY DETAILS: (FARWARD)
                  Re: 121 CUSTOMER CARE (TAMILNADU) INDIA WORST SERVICE [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
                  Inbox

[protected]@airtelindia.com
                  <[protected]@airtelindia.com> 17 October 2009 11:10
                  To: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Dear Mr. Raja,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from your previous interactions,,you have expressed concern over the GPRS 75 pack and service rendered by customer care department for your Airtel number [protected].

We understand your concern and we will work towards resolving the same.

Further, we realize that this situation must have greatly inconvenienced you. We are a customer centric organization and as such would want every interaction you have with us to be a pleasant one.

As a service provider it is our unchanging effort to build a better relationship with you. We believe that the key to your service satisfaction is adding value to a relationship that is continual and long lasting.

On rare occasions, like experienced by you, we fully recognize the shortcoming and take the responsibility to provide you with superior personalized service.

We would like to inform that GPRS service currently not active on your number.

Further, we would like to inform that GPRS 75 pack is applicable for selected customers.

To activate GPRS75 to 56789(Toll free) if the pack is applicable to your mobile same will be activated.

We would like to inform that on GPRS 75 pack you will get 1 GB free and - Post Free Usage: 30paise / 50KB.

To receive settings send message MO to 52567(toll free) save the settings and switch off and on your number.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Ajit Kumar K
                  Customer Care Executive
                  Bharti Airtel Limited

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
                  From: [protected]@gmail.com
                  To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
                  Cc:
                  Sent: 17/10/2009 07:03:13
                  Subject: 121 CUSTOMER CARE (TAMILNADU) INDIA WORST SERVICE

META charset= ISO-8859-1 BR

NOT SATISFIED YOUR REPLY . (LOSS OF MIND , LOSS OF TIME).
                  PLEASE ,

MAIL ID : [protected]@gmail.com
                  CELL :[protected],
                  :[protected]
                  Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in <Nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in> 22 October 2009 17:48
                  To: gee0001 src <[protected]@gmail.com>
                  Thank you for contacting Nodal Officer Desk at Airtel. We are in receipt of
                  your query/complaint and will get back to you within 5 working days .

Nodal Officer

Default custom Subject
                  expiration date 121 CUSTOMER CARE (TAMILNADU) VERY
                  of 01/20/2010 VERY WORST SERVICE IN INDIA
                  P Please do not print this e-mail
                  unless it is absolutely necessary P

|[protected][protected][protected][protected]|

|[protected][protected][protected]--|
                  |[protected][protected][protected][protected]|

- Show quoted text -
                  The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Acknowledgement Mail. Inbox
                  [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> 22 October 2009 17:53
                  To: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Dear Airtel Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.Your request has been registered with us and your unique reference no. is[protected]. Request you to quote your unique reference number for future interactions. We shall get back to you within 24 hours.

Warm Regards
                  Airtel Customer Service

Note: Please mention your mobile no. in the subject of the email whenever you write to us for a quicker response. Do not include any space or any special characters between the digits.

This is an auto-generated response. Kindly do not reply on this mail.

[protected]-Original Message[protected]------
                  Subject: 121 CUSTOMER CARE (TAMILNADU) VERY VERY WORST SERVICE IN INDIA
                  Date: 22/10/2009 05:59:13 PM
                  From: [protected]@gmail.com
                  To: [protected]@airtelindia.com;nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in

airtel tamilnadu prepaid — gprs service

i activated gprs7 in my mobile. without getting net connection amount deducted in my account.
                  Hello Sir
                  Today[protected] I Activate the GPRS monthly scheme Rs 375/- to send ECR at the cell no. [protected]. But the the GPRS is not active to my mobile, there after I oncemore per day GPRS scheme activation 20 Rupees reduce my normal mobile account.

Please correct this problem to help me

please conduct my other network no. [protected]

Jeyaraj
                  please immediate take action to this problem and i work in internet to help needed. i wait for you favourable replay
                  tell me airtel tamilnadu FREE GPRS settings...plz...
                  Dear Sir(s),

Through Air tel outlet i.e. in REACH MOBILE at Mogappair, my pre paid connection has been activated after submitting all required documents. My mobile No. is [protected]. Due to some fault in my hand set, I removed the SIM card and the handset was got it serviced and received back after 12 days. When I loaded the same SIM card, it is surprised that my connection was temporarily withheld for want of verification of records though it was done earlier. It is requested to kindly activate my above SIM card at the earliest.

Thanking you,

YOurs sincerely,
                  r. karthigeyan

AirTel — gprs service not activated after 3 working days

dear sir,
                  i activated my account by 499, still i am not able to access internet. the customer care is not responding to my calls.

M.L.Karthik

I have been using Bharathi Airtel Post Paid Connection since long time. I have 2 connections with me one of which is not being used much during the recent past. I therefore decided to surrender this SIM Card.

I went to Airtel office in NR Colony, Bangalore to surrender, but they did not accept giving varieties of creative reasons for not accepting the SIM. When I made repeated visits, I was told to send a mail to [protected]@airtelindia.com requesting them to cancel the connection. I got reply from this email stating they will get back to us in 48 hours time without even mentioning if they have accepted my request to inactivate the SIM. I did not get any response from anyone in the next 48 hours. When I gave a call to one customer service executive through 121, he informed me that the request was still open and no action was taken on this. He had no reasons to explain the cause for delay. He then told me that the connection may be inactivated in the next 10-15 days time!!

When we have a post paid connection, every day counts for the billing and this is a cheap trick to increase the bill amount. When I ask them about the refundable deposit of Rs.400 they collect when we take a new connection, they bluntly say, it will be adjusted. I do not understand what adjustment here means when we have zero outstanding amount.

When I enquired with my relatives and friends about this, I was shocked to know that Airtel does the same to all its postpaid customers when they surrender their SIM. My friend had also approached the NR Colony Airtel showroom for cancellation. He was given an assurance that the connection was cancelled. After several months, Airtel people from various offices have bugged him to make the payment saying that the connection was not at all cancelled.

How can a reputed organization like Airtel play such cheap tricks to make money. This is a completely illegal and objectionable attitude of Airtel. When it takes just 1 day to get a new connection, why should it take months together for a customer to surrender and deactivate a connection? The way they talk makes anyone sure that they won't return the refundable deposit amount they collect from us.

Is there no single responsible and sensible official in the Management level in Airtel who can look into such issues and stop their executives from looting customers like the way Airtel has been doing currently? Who can teach Airtel the basic business Ethics they have to follow?

Karthik
                    Hi Mr.Kamal Singh,

I have sent you a detailed mail on this along with the mails that I have exchanged earlier with Airtel. This should be sufficient for you to get the complete picture of the problems faced by me. I hope you atleast will take action on this resolve the issues.

Warm regards,
                    Karthik

Sadasivam
                      I have recharged my mobile [protected] ( Airtel karnataka Prepaid) on 20.10.09 @ ahmedabad Airport Airtel counter for Rs.399, I have got credit for Rs.5 only.

Further I have recharged for Rs.200 on 21.10.09 , I have got the message stating that amount is credited but no talk time. I have contacted all the customer service executives ( ahmedabad and bangalore) including nodal officer in Bangalore but in vain. At present My mobile is in accessible.

I am not getting reply for my mails.

Airtel service is very very bad.I called 121 from my mobile and the operator says since you are in roaming , you need to contact karnataka customer care as we are not having your data base which will be STD for me.( but 121 auto message says any time anywhere service). Is it the service are we expecting from Airtel?
                      I got a message that my account was debited Rs, 75 for down loading job alerts . I am 67 yrs and i was surprised to note this funny message. I co mplained to customer care the same day on 9-1-2010. Still this mistake was not reconciled amd my account is credited Please take some care atleast to aged people.
                      helo sir merea outgoing cal 5 days se band hai pls on karo id proof sab diye se hai plss sir number [protected]
                      my number is [protected], my outgoing calls are not going not even messages ...i have resubmited my documents on[protected] saturday in dhrwad airtel gallery..but still now on[protected] my outgoing calls and messages are not going ...so i kindly request you to slove my problem as soon as possible...

Airtel — Complaint resolution & Customer service

SAMIR G
                        AirTel DTH Customer service and complaint resolution is Worst. I am paying for channels with no picture on the screen. Area...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
                        Kerala Fashion Jewellery
                        kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers
                        (28 minutes ago)
                        South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]
                        Electricity theft in my colony
                        (40 minutes ago)
                        Morevisas Immigration Services
                        Refund related and cancellation related
                        (42 minutes ago)