Urban Company Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Urban Company

Having problems with Urban Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Urban Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Urban Company

Toll free
1860 500 0020

Urban Company reviews & complaints page 54

Worstest experience ever!
This is not an alert but purely a warning, don't use urban clap salon services.
Neither the professionals are trained enough nor the products are verified. Professional burned my mom's face by using a bleaching cream and when my mom started itching that professional refused to remove that cream instantly and within just 2mins of applying that cream her chin totally got burned with spots on her face my mom removed that cream forcefully by herself. These are not at all professionals who use their foolish brains at the time when customer is continuously complaining about a problem and shamelessly that professional is still saying kuch nai hua h maam!!!
They charge twice and thrice the amounts we are paying to other salons and still this is the bloody situation!
Be aware!

I contacted sanil asrani for photoshoot of my baby. He is running a company in name of photogenius photography based at borivali mumbai. He charged 6500 for the shoot and said to deliver 50 edited pics in a week. More than a month has passed and inspite of regular follow ups he is not giving the pics. Also he is now not receiving the call nor replying to message. Pathetic person and unprofessional behaviour. Please help and take strict action.

I regret to inform you that your service was awful. I started facing issue after first service from urbanclap of indoor unit water leakage.
      Your first technician around 3 weeks back when he did servicing mentioned that gas is less in compressor of the ac and he refillled the gas. I paid him 2000 rs. That time.

After his service indoor unit started leaking. I raised complaint regarding same and after chasing 4 days your second technician visited yesterday and he again mentioned that gas in compressor is less
      But his equipment was showing proper gas. I questioned gas is proper as per your equipment, he said his equipment is not working properly it shows 20 psi more. This really surprised me.

I said that around 3 weeks back only gas was refilled but he said no it is less and asked me to call the first technician and get it checked. I called first technician as i was having his number, he came today and said there is no gas at all in your ac compressor.
      This just shocked me because yesterday night it was 52 psi as per his equipment, within a night how was it possible.

So i can bet that last night intentionally your technician has loosen the port so that gas can leak. I am very disappointed by this service from urbanclap and will never ever book any service from you guys.

I will get my ac fix by voltas service center people always in future. It was my bad that i called urbanclap.

I have taken service from urbanclap for a. C service. My a. C was not producing cooling air. The technician told gas is empty and water leakage will be there. He did all and did regular service too. He took 3000 rupees and left. Before he left he asked me to switch on the a. C around 5 p. M. Also he told me to call him if there is any issue.

On switching the a. C at 6:30 p. M. The unit was working as before service. Still cooling...
        Booked ac repair service on 19th april 2018, assigned one mr. Shan khan, they first took the stabilizer saying it had a fault, charges 700/, then next day took pcb it had a fault charges 1500/, with it they took away the remote and the plug top for verifying the fault.
        Next they said motor is to be repaired, finally motor is to be replaced, now they say cant procure the motor, you arrange it yourself.
        Have now booked the complaint...

I opted for water filter repair at bangalore for kent... The assigned guy is try called mr. Naveen whose mobile # is [protected]. The gentleman arrived and tested the kent filter and fixed it. The root cause he told is wrong connection but if was a wrong connection then how was it working so far. Anyways, filter was working and he left after taking 5* in the app but as soon as he left it stopped working again in another 30-40 minutes. Upon calling, he promised to come tomorrow to fix it but he didn't. When i made follow up he spoke arrogantly and straight away denied after 2 follow up to come and look the issue. He suugested to log another request with uc so that someone else will have a look and i need to pay again. The behaviour was so rude that i couldn't even able to speak to him, it looked like that getting 5* is the only motive and once it is done their attitude is to go to hell...

I tried calling their customer care but i couldn't connect to the executive even after waiting for 30 minutes.

This fraud company is only bothered about getting 5* by hook or crook... They are least bothered about customer.

Ravishranjan

I booked a beautician on 17th April 2018 for waxing, detan, and nail, cut and polish. Detan and nails we're done right.

But the waxing lead to removal of skin and wound on my hands and legs. Attaching the photo for the same.

The beautician made me give the feedback there and then with 5 stars. But I can't find any option to edit my feedback. So, complaining here. Kindly look into matter. I demand a refund.

Had registered for an electrician on 13th april 2018. While he was checking the motor, suddenly the start board got fire and the entire switch board, start board was on fire in the kitchen.
            The electrician himself set off the fire.
            I had to see another electrician where i had to spend around 4000 rupees for the motor repair and the replacements.
            When i claimed for the damage caused, they gave excuses. One of the urbanclap manager called me on 18th april and put on an conference call with the electrician. He said insurance is given only for the damage caused. Now am wondering whether 4000 rupees spent on motor and replacements, was it not the damage???
            They didn't give any convincing answer. Very very disappointed. Also i had newly painted my kitchen. Due to the fire caused, the kitchen is all in vain. Who has got to pay for all the damage and the inconvenience caused???
            I told the manager, i will escalate the issue. He showed no concern nor interest. Very poor service.. Had to undergo huge loss. Expecting urbanclap to take this issue seriously and compensate my loss.
            Waiting for the response asap.

I booked in urban clap for 2 ac service. Two minors approx 15 years came and asked me for service. I was surprised how this kid gonna service. But i still gave them a chance. They were not even able to start the ac as they were not able to understand how to get it unplugged from the stabilizer. They were making calls and video calls to understand something from his boss i guess. They also were not able to get the ac down from the wall. After...

We requested for our ac service, your person came on time but there was a minor problem in our split ac your person opened the whole ac to identifi the problem and told me we will resolve your complain within 24 hours but since yesterday the ac is still in open condition when i contacted the same person mr sahil he said we need indefinite time to resolve the problem, we can’t give you any fixed date or time more over he said ‘ if you want to make a complain do it’, it is very unfortunate and helpless situation for me. Please suggest.
              The technician came and refilled the gas but ac is still not cooling. he charged me 2900/. Either send someone to rectify the problem or refund the money.your customer care number is unreachable.

Hi i m shweta i booked for my wedding a parlor artist photographer n a mehndi the mehndi was so worst n parlour girl she came to dress up mi n she is telling me that some1 robbed her makeup kit n she just make me reedy how she feel n for respestion she wasn't there to make me reedy n i hv done with full payment n the photographer is not giving my wedding album form nov n not pickuping the cl also i hv done with his payment also n nw he is telling mi do whatever u want this the service urbancalp gv same on u just robbing poor people's

I hired urbanclap for wet servicing of voltas 1.5 ton split ac. While the professionals were doing servicing, ac caught fire and entire room, including mattresses, curtains, bed and sofa were set on fire. Even my apple macbook caught fire. We inhaled lot of soot and unburnt particles, which deteriorated our health. It was a huge financial as well as health losses. Your team closed the issue as reaolved, without even informing me. But i want...

Hi, i am monica. I hired an interior designer from urban clap by the name of the company ' tyagi and sons solutions' and the hired person name is - ashwin tyagi, who stays in indrapuram, his phone number is - [protected].
                  He took somewhere 1.5 lakh from us and the work quality is not of even 70k. The carpenters are all local, no idea what they are doing.
                  Being an interior designer there should be proper steps to complete a project, like draw the pattern and jotted the needs what customer wants.
                  We hired interior designer from urban clap to avoid hassles, however opposite happened. We used to visit every week and every time we were end up explaining what we want.
                  Our home project is still not complete, the work is pathetic, no finishing at all. It seems like they somehow managed to do the things.
                  Please, i want some compensation on it and please urban clap, we trust you and your worker. Please hire experienced people with appropriate skills.

You can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

We moved from ggn to noida on 17th march. The only positive of laxmi movers (Name on bill)/ radhasoami (Name on vehicle) was they reached on time otherwise it was a nightmarish experience. They broke almost every breakable item cheap quality bubble wraps, that too using the least to save for future. They brought each and every item including trash. The vehicle was so small the i had to ride the scooter from ggn to noida because there was no space for ot. We had to leave our plants for the same reason of lack of space. Two photo frame, bed head board, almirah, ac, back of sofa are few things broken. They demanded breakfast from us. They charged the toll tax which was not mentioned earlier. I would never ever recommend anyone to use their service. It was the first time we used urban clap but if their partners are such cheap companies then i think the customer should think twice before using their services. It had been a pathetic experience.
                    One word feedback - pathetic!
                    We had taken wet AC servicing for 4 AC's.from.urban clap.The servicing was so badly done...no proper cleaning..they forced us to give them 5 stars...this is absolutely hopeless..

I have requested for ac service and repair request on 26 feb 2018 on urbanclap. A technician named ankit anil swami (Mobile +91 [protected]) was assigned. The technician sent some of his hired employees 2 days later. Then the technician said it needs nitrogen test and he will come tomorrow. Then the technician did not turned up for next 2 weeks. Finally the technician came on 14 mar 2018 and filled ac with nitrogen for test. Then again technician has disappeared and today is 19-mar when i am writing this complaint.
                      It is poor urbanclap service. I will not refer urbanclap to anyone. I hope some day technician will come and look into my issue.in this experience i have made many number of calls to the technician and to te urbanclap support and of no use. Hopefully the issue will be looked up in 2018. Bad urbanclap experience.

Ateesh baranawal
                      Ateesh. [protected]@gmail.com
                      Chandan nagar, pune

Urban clap doing a biggest scam in india. If you have a service professional account on urban clap. They will forward you fake leads as a customer and sucks your hard earned money. I have lost my 3000 rs because i purchased 350 credit in 3000 rs.in urban clap. Very bad way for looting money from innocent peoples. They will not refund your money if the customers posted the leads by mistakes or any other reason. They will deduct your hard earned...
                        I've paid the electrician 600rs.in advance for the fan repair and he took the fan with him for repairing purposes but didn't come back till now. It's been a week.
                        My complaint was registered on 24th february 2018
                        Name:sarthak verma
                        Address: 1003 tower 12 blue ridge hinjewadi phase 1
                        Paid amount: rs.600
                        Electrician's phone number: [protected]
                        Electrician's name: siddheshwar shinde...
                        I had hired a technician from uc for ac uninstall and install.. Technician charged me 2500 extra for additional pipe fitting. Which was never done my same old pipe was used. Moreover no refilling of gas. Pipe bent so no air flow. Testing done with only the existing gas which was just 5-10gms.. Uc paid back only 2500 for extra pipe. But again hve to spend another 3-3.5k to have the gas filled and piping repaired... Utterly disgusting behavior.....

Hello, i'm keerthy from hyderabad.
                        I love urban clap and was happy to be able to access amazing services from urban clap with my friends earlier on but recently in the month of may 2017 i had availed services of *wedding planner* from urban clap
                        It was retro event management, in hyderabad, which was responsible for arrangeing for wedding including
                        Decors, photography, mehendi, sangeet and final wedding day.
                        While the mehendi and decorations were decent and people were decent. We were informed about drone photography and candid and full album photoghraphy. While the entire event was managed decently they stopped reponding our requests the exact day after wedding. No response to the delivery of the items that time or the albums too which have still not delivered to us.
                        Everytime we call they keep making false promises.9 months later we have no answer to say to relatives who eagerly await to see the bridal pictures and much hyped drones videography.
                        Nor can i suggest the event management to anyone.
                        Please help

Registered no [protected].
                          Number i[censored] want to call now - [protected]
                          A technician from urban clap ran away with my gas burner on 25th jan and said he will repair and bring in back on 28th jan. Today its 14th feb and after 1000 phone calls to urban clap and assurances by their manager rohit, anil etc. There is no sign of my burner being returned. They keep saying it will be returned today tomorrow everytime i call them but their promises have had no meaning so far. It looks like urban clap has gotten into stealing peoples alliances and parts. How can they keep something basic like burner that i need to cook? Do they have no moral standing? I have asked them to return my burner unrepaired but they are just not doing it. There is no direct number given for either urban clap or technician and i have to keep calling their customer center and wait for half hr and explain the story again and again to their idiotic staff.