Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased a hand set of vodafone on[protected] product name= 225) from SHRI SAI COMMUNICATION, PANDITWARI, DEHRADUN. The sales person promised that this (225) set had 2 years replacement garrantee. Now after a period of 5months and few days this set is not functioning at all. I visited several times the vodafone strores at dehradun, But they(Vodafone store employee) always ask to come that I should come 2-3 days later as this set is not available in the store. I have approached 4 times so far in 15 days still the set is not available in the stores at dehradun.

Thanking you.
hpe you have got replacement for your handset by now...
i had purchased a handset of vodafone on[protected]model-228 FM) from SATYA NARAYAN TELECOM, MALKA GANJ, DELHI-110007.The sales person promissed that this set had 2 years replacement warranty.Now, after two days, this set"s screen was spotted.it was a large spot on screen.i visited several times the vodafone store, located at shakti nagar, near malka ganj, new delhi.But they always ask to me that i should come after 1 week as this set is not available at the store.now, ireally got fed up with your company and your product.

My name is vengatesh, In my vodafone sim their is no option to speak to the customer care for my individual questions of fault in my sim card, please take action immediately. I need the remedy soon...
    There is no option to speak to customer care executive when I call Vodafone Care in TN. This has been for the past 1 week. I asked the Vodafone store, they don't even reply when you ask. On asking further, they say that yes there is a temporary problem. If I want to enable some service, they say you have to call customer care only. And there is no option to speak to someone there. Has Vodafone gone nuts? Or have they laid off all their call center people?
    I want to speak to customer care yesterday I topped up by €10 in order to avail of the offer of another free €10 today Friday 23/10/2009. The payment has not been acknowledged. Why?

my service number is[protected]. i do not want std plan. but the amount has been deducted from account.i am using two mobile.one is activated with std plan so what i will do with the other mobile being activated of std plan.i want my 31 rs back to my account. today i talked to muthu in the customer care.he is not able to communicate properly rather he is repeating the same sentence. so how i will communicate with the person for service.

so do the needfull and help me out by refunding my money back.
      my number is [protected].

Note:i have not activate any such service through vodafone to cut 31 rupees STD plan. so 1st question how come automatically it has been deducted.
        hi

My self Naresh Kumar, i have a connection of vodafone no. [protected], Today early in the morning i have...
        we are from tamilnadu erode district, our problem is, your company is initialising cellphone tower in household...
        Respected Sir
        My name is Pranjal and my no is [protected]. i am using this no since 2004 oct. Recently I am getting...

Vodafone — E.C. Charge Problem [Resolved]

டி.சிந்துகுமார்,
        பாரதி கம்யூனிகேஷன் ஸ்பாட்,...
        I never applied for activating MCI alerts, even I do not know what is MCI alert. My mobile no. (Prepaid)...
        My Name is Sauvik Kumar Sen Mob No is [protected] I have a Vodafone prepaid connection and i using last 3 to 4 years. They...

Hi This is Krishna, [protected] i'm a Vodafone Customer Since the day thats been Launched, I'm using Vodafone chennai. I'll share my wonderful experince had with Vodafone CC guys. I got my 2nd Vodafone Connection in the Year 2006 and FNF service was Preactivated with it.. I have assigned 3 vodafone numbers whom i used to call much often.. Wen days passed out of my Three Friends 2 switched over to Airtel CUG, its free since we work in the same corporate, Remaining 1 number is my GF's number. Later those two numbers were not in existance.. Fine, let me come to the actual story. On Dec 25 2008 i received a Message From Vodafone stating the FNF service will be Charged Rs10/mnth/number. As i have assigned 3number and 2 numbers were dead. I was told to send a message to keep those numbers active, Before i could do it i called up CC guys to get the exact picture, Called them on 25th evening and i explained my problem, i was adviced not to send that message, as that will activate all those numbers including the one which is not in existance.. He said me that all the FNF numbers will be erased by 25th midnight and told me to assign fresh on 26th..

ON 26th December 2008- called up 140 to activate FNF but got disconnected Everytime, then called up CC again and was told to call up 59999, Beautiful...! one lady(IVR) picked up and said that i have not sent the Confirmation Message to get the service activated, and gave an option to HIT 5 to activate, but nothing worked out.. On 29th evening my balance was Rs1039, around 7pm i received messages continiously that Rs10 had been deducted, that dropped down to Rs 989.. Totally confused, that day couldnt even call up CC from Vodafone number, so called them up from my other mobile, and i got an Human after Some fifteen mins of waiting, and one worst part is that Vodafone calls will get disconnected once in 30mins, already 15 mins of wait, so i have to get my problem fixed in another 15 mins, ...! beleive me guys i called them up totally 10 times that day.. Then one guy told that i have 3 FNF number so thirty rupees had been deducted, some 3rd or 4th bloody who picked it, was Damn rude. He didnt even listen to me and was like arguing with me, he bluntly said i'm a fool..He didnt even reply to my question and he just was ready to Disconnect giving the closing script, "you called up Vodafone for this problem and Gave u the information, is there any thing else to help you with" i was asked wat info u gave "He said thank u for calling vodafone" Hmmm... My luck is that, i have the conv recorded in my mobile phone, Then i called up again, other guy, he was so humble and polite, as i had a very good exp in my previous call i was very cautious and alerted myself by asking him those questions,

ME: wen i suld have sent the Conf Message to Keep the FNF numbers active?

HE: 25th Dec 10pm,

ME: Are you sure..?

HE: Yes sir i'm sure,

ME: wat happens if had sent the message on 26th

HE: u will have to assign it fresh, and reassign those numbers

ME: Fine, this is my number [protected], tell me why my balance got reduced

HE: Because u have activated FNF

ME: but the message was sent on 26th afternoon,

HE: Let me check those infos, i'm sorry sir dates have been extended till Today

ME: See u in Court, GOODBYE (i hav that too recorded)

My point is That:

Is that the way Agents are Trained to Treat a Customer.

For which ever info we ask request/ info/activation/deactivation, , call up 50777 They hav an automated service 50777, Bull service.. Then wats the point in Talking to an Human, and why paying them Unnecessarily..

Now I;m gonna file a case against Vodafone, For had Insult me, and Disrespected me.. I hav consulted my Lawyer and its in the process.. I need justice from u Vodafone guys ... Let this come to Light, soon this will be Published to Media and Press, as I'm working in One of the Top most TV Channel who also has News Paper Division..

Guys I[censored] wanna Live with Respect Stay Away from Vodafone. Why paying Money and Getting insulted ...!
        coustmar cair is not my cell

EMBEZZLEMENT OF MONEY BY VODAFONE INDIA

CC:Mr.Rajiv sawhney
          CEO
          Telecom Business Group
          Essar India

Sub:- Wrongful and wilful Embezzlement of my hard earned money (Rs.6, 667/- lying in my prepaid account)by Vodafone India thru my prepaid mobile connection no.[protected] and wrongful transfer of the conncetion without my permission to a third person

Hi everyone and greetings to all

I, Wish to bring to your kind notice a shocking case of willful and wrongful embezzlement of a balance of Rs.6, 667/-(Rupees Six Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Seven only) lying in my vodafone prepaid connection number[protected]alongwith a life time validity) which was a very special number for me for so many years registered in my name nirpinder singh r/o 3/101 palmohan apartments, punjabi bagh, new delhi-110026, but to my utter shock when I tried to use that number yesterday it gave me a message invalid SIM, so then I went to connaught place store of vodafone on[protected], the customer care representatives informed me that as I had not recharged for a while so the number was deactivated automatically and was transferred to another person without my knowledge and that there was no balance in my account remaining.

How can vodafone cheat their customers like this and swindle’s one’s money like anything and dupe me/general public of rs.7000/-

This is a case much similar to Satyam may be that was for Rs.7000/- crore and in my case the crore figure is not there but for rs.7000/-wherein vodafone is not less at fraud than ceo of Satyam duping its customers of scores of rupees.

Also, I would like to apprise the authorities that this is one such case of rs, 7000/- there might be so many such cases being running into several crores of rupees being swindled by such big companies.

I request the authorities to look into this matter as this is not a case of 100-200 rs. But rs.7000/- which is not easy to earn and save these days of recession and my hard earned money which has been stolen from me/embezzeled/swindled from my number/my property and get me my number with appropriate amount remaining in my account at the earlest.

Thanking You

Nirpinder Singh
          ca.[protected]@gmail.com

VODAFONE DELHI — willfulness of vodafone

SIR,
          I HAVE VODAFONE MOBILE CONNECTION. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected].ON 27TH Aug, BALANCE AMOUNT IN MY MOBILE WAS APP 10/-RS, BUT ON Same Day Eve. IT WAS SHOWING -28/-RS.WHEN I CONTACTED VODAFONE EXECUTIVE, I WAS TOLD TO WAIT FOR 24 HRS & IT WILL BE RECTIFIED, AFTER 24HRS, WHEN AGAIN I CALLED, I WAS AGAIN ASKED TO WAIT, THIRD TIME, I WAS TOLD THAT U MUST REPLY ANY SMS OR CALL WHICH IS CALLED BY VODAFONE. I SWEAR THEM THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL OR ANY SMS , HE DISCONNECTED THE CALL, BY SAYING, U HAVE TO PAY THIS & IN FUTURE, U WILL NOT GO THROUGH THIS PROBLEM.
          SIR, THE MATTER HERE IS NOT OF 40 BUCKS, BUT THE WAY THESE COMPANIES TAKE THEIR CUSTOMERS FOR GRANTED. WE REQUEST YOU TO TAKE SOME STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY, AS MANY PEOPLE MAY BE SUFFERING WITH SUCH BEHAVIOUR OF THIS COMPANY.HOW CAN THEY DEDUCT MONEY FROM ANYBODY'S ACCOUNT & GIVE USELESS RESONES FOR THE ACT.PLEASE SIR, TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THEM & TEACH THEM SOME LESSONS.

THANKING YOU
          WITH REGARDS
          SAMEER
          +[protected]

I have two vodafone numbers [protected] and [protected]. On both the numbers unwanted messages are being displayed which I do not require at all. For example message reading "you have been charged 3/- per day for cricket match. During recent series between NZ-IND, SL-WI-SA-PAK approx Rs.60/- have been charged just for nothing. I am least interested in any kind of message to be displayed on my phone. May I humbly request you to kindly ensure that NO MESSAGE IS DISPLAYED ON MY PHONE.

This request of my should be acceded to promptly.

Thanks.

my mobile no is [protected] . please cancel my vodafone alart service
            actually i want to block the calls coming from vodafone asking for callertunes i[censored] can plz de activate it or else u jus tell me the procedure to do it ...
            i receive nearly 5 calls a day... my mobile number is [protected]
            i receive nearly 5 calls a day... my mobile number is [protected],
            and deactivate my miss call alert
            My Mobile no.is [protected].Please cancle Job alert service.
            Thanks.
            Pyarelal Mandia
            My Mobile Number is [protected].pls cancel my job alert and callertune services
            Thanking you,
            Karthick.M
            my mobile no [protected] pls cancel missed call alart srvice
            please cancel my vodafone to vodafone 10 paise per min offer, it cause me daily loss of 3 rupees..And my mobile number is [protected]

I would like to surrender my vodafone post paid connection[protected]. I don't want to take this...
              Sir actually i want my bill summary of my connection: [protected] outgoing & in coming detail of dec - 20008 please do...

This has been very frustating since 2nd jan. 2009 when I applied for a Vodafone post-paid connection.
              For the last 10 days I have been calling the Vodafone Customer Care for activating my new no. provided the Vodafone Executive on 5th Jan. 2009 and its still not yet activated even after the complete verification has been done.

But the Vodafone Customer Care executives are Masters in giving False commitment to the Customers and are trained to say only one statement i.e. Sir Please give us 24 hrs your no. would definitely be activated.And Vodafone is worst service provider I have come across.

So, Please stop saying " WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU"

Preetam
              [protected]-not activated

I have activated callertune on 16th dec.2008 and message sent to me that rs30/-will be charged for month.Now on 1st january they once again charge rs30 for caller tune.In complains reply, they said that every month is starts at 1st of the month.This information they shoul give me at the activation.
                Vodafone approached me in the month of February and charges was not as per commitment from the day one, even afater so many calls they never revert the same and continue to cahrges the same excess charges, now they send me a legal notice also.i want them to resolve the matter otherwise i will file a calim of Rs. 25000/- as herasment charges.
                My bill dt 19/01/09 Ph no. [protected] ... I have recieved an sms for bill amount on Rs.5298.00 . The fact behind this is that i neither recived nor made any calls for the month of december just to cross cheque the bill amount. I had doubts regarding the billing for previous months. This month i should hv rcvd rental charges only. I disagree to the bill amount please clarify... I want my detailed billing...
                chennaiblossoms.com helps you to order online to send flowers to Chennai, Gifts to Chennai, Birthday gifts to Chennai, Gifts to Chennai from US, Gifts to Chennai India, Flowers to Chennai India
                Hi My name is Charu Sharma and my phone no is [protected].I want my credit limit to be 1000/- than what vodafone has set it to 5000/-.I have complaint about this many times even going to vodafone shop but no proper response has come on this regard.Kindly do the needfull.

Regards Charu Sharma.
                DEAR SIR,,

VODAFONE COMPANY KA MAI SIM USE KAR RAHE HU,, BUT IS SIM MAI COMPANY WALE HAR DIN NAYE SCEME ACTIVATE KAR DETE HAI ,, OR JAB MAI CUSTOMER CARE PAR BT KARTA HU KE ,, WO KEHTE HAI KE 4 SE 48 GHANTE KE BHAD HAMRI PASS INFORMATION ATE HAI,,.OR MERE ITNE CHARGES AB TAK KATE HAI KE SIR MERE SIM KA ACCOUNT --MAI CHALA JATA HAI,,OR MAI DUKHI HO GAYA HU SERVICES KO BAND KARWATE 2,, SO I REQUST TO U ,,, PLZ ACTION THIS COMPANY,,,,MY MOBILE NO...[protected]
                Dear team,
                I am regular user of vodafone as i was using [protected] in M.P.
                But as i got transferred in UP i am using [protected].
                Yesterday i recharge with 27 for lowering the STD calls.
                But when i called to two nos in uttarakhand charges were
                deducted as per local charges. The two nos were of airtel and bsnl.
                After talk with kanak on 198 i came to know that thosee no are local.
                Tell me how its possible if your network is having std in uttarakhand and
                airtel and bsnl are local. So i should change the service provider and move to
                airtel or bsnl.
                Those nos on which i have made std are:[protected], [protected].
                Looking for best solution.
                Deepak Raturi
                  pls send the details and address of thid phine number [protected]
                  pls send this details to my email id.this is urgent...
                  from last two days i am not able to send any msgs toh any local and std numbers from my vodafone number.
                  i can recieve...

dear sir, kindly ref complaint 08 01 09 in which it was mentioned that by doing false verification vodafone issued the connection no. [protected] in the name of mr. madan mohan who is not residing at N-18/A-3 Dilshad Garden delhi-110095 .It means either fake documents submitted or without any verification the details submitted by customer entertained which is highly objectionable and serious mistake on their part while contacted on this issue at Dilshad Garden Voda fone customer care Mr Ali c/o Passi communication he had told verification is carried out by vodafone Rep Sunita .Now it is requested 1. Immediately suspend the no.[protected] in the name of mr. madan mohan 2 A Police enqry so that accountablity can be fixed 3 The same way in Bombay terrorist managed to get mobile connection etc as the verification was not proper. If any odd things occurs it will be the sole responsibility of the VODAFONE ESSAR MOBILE SERVICE LIMITED My contact no. is [protected]
                  i wanna 1 no enqary
                    I am urgently in need of all the call log details since the last one month with its duration & charges . My phone number...