Voltas

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015

Tel: +91 79 6630 1100

Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda

4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005

Tel: +91 26 5235 1706

Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru

7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka

Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut

Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai

Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu

Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)

No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001

Tel: +91 65 7662 2377

Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur

Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747

Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur

C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001

Tel: +91 23 1266 5828

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin

Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala

Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana

293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002

Mob: +91 98 5510 8444

Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow

Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010

Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim

B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001

Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai

504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat

207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007

Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761

Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune

2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003

Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433

Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati

8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507

Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)

D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad

7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana

Tel: +91 40 6674 3001

Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam

Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018

+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur

25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar

G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada

32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004

+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum

TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore

No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur

Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore

A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Awesome

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

nmhospital
We (Nalbari maternity hospital, nalbari assam) have purchased 6 ac at a time (1.5 ton 3 star) from “capital electronics”, who is authorized sales and service dealer on 2013 (Approx) and compressor of one of the 6 ac’s had been down. Somehow all the documents had been misplaced. But we gave details like sl no of both inner and outer machine to capital electronics as well as service manager of guwahati “mr. Ansari, who is service head. But they told us that without documents it will be a paid servicing though compressor has 5 years of warranty. We suppose you may have the details of purchasing record. By going through if we are elligible to get replacement of the compressor that may kindly consider. Therefore, we suggest you to do something to give the customer utmost satisfaction so that a institution like us who’s 44 years old might not go to the other party to purchased ac. Waiting for your affirmative reply.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2017

[Jun 20, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer (nmhospital),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response Jul 01, 2017
Dear Customer (nmhospital),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Rituja Sinha
    I bought voltas split ac 1.5 ton on 6/5/2017 from applied refrigeration, varanasi. Within 2 days remote got damaged and date mention on remote was of march, 2017 but i bought on may, 2017.
    I complaint in your service center on 28 may, 2017with complaint no. [protected] and the boy took away the remote and that complaint got resolved on 5 june, 2017 but i didn't received my remote. I again file complain on 14/6/2017 with complaint no. [protected] and again it is resolved on 19/6/2017 but still i didn't received my remote.
    This is a very bad experience i gone through.
    Please resolve my query asap.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2017

[Jun 19, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Rituja Sinha,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Dear Rituja Sinha,

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please drop us an email at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Gyayender
      I registered a complain in your good office with my registered mobile number [protected]. Your technician comes and suggest that you give your ac outdoor to our service centre. Follow up has been taken by me from day 1 to till date.in this regards no reply/response has been suggested from your service centre. It means that your service is very very poor. Please call service centre at your end and resolve the issue. Regards gyayender singh [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2017

[Jun 18, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Gyayender Singh,

Voltas Customer Care's response Jul 06, 2017
      Dear Gyayender,

Aneesh Ap
        Volta's is one of the biggest fraud company in india in ac manufacture. We have purchased split ac from kozhikode and within 1 year itself it's become un usefull machine. Even chinese un branded companies gives much better performance & quality than voltas...

Talking about customer service center (Kozhikode, kerala), now a days most of the companies are trying to improve the the customer service quality in terms of delivary time, number of service center, customer relations etc... But volta's customer service policy is against these things... They were trying to insult customers...
        Coming to my issue, our ac stopped working after 9 month from purchase date (I am lucky, my neighbor ac stopped working after 1 month)... We have raised a service request, but no response from service center... When we call the customer service center (Kozhikode, kerala), they always says "will come day after tomorrow"... Finally the honourable service center guy came to our home... (Biggest comedy is that guy doesn't know how to operate ac itself...)... They have taken the condonser to service center... After that no information from service center, whether the condenser is repaired or not... Last one month we have continuously tried to contact service center... They always replied like "will deliver the condenser day after tomorrow"... (. Now i am doubtful whether any automatic reply system setup at customer service center... Because their reply is same at all)...

I haven't seen these kind of irresponsible service from any company... Also untrained service guys... I forgot to mention the customer relations ship executive... The sound is like a lady, but the behavior is very bad than men... She doesn't know how to handle customers

I am just wondering how these staffs are getting recruited?... I wish thanks to the hr team, for putting a group of irresponsible staffs into customer service center...

I will never recommend voltas product s to my friends or to my enemies

Thanks for all your support
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2017

Dear Aneesh Ap,

Dear Aneesh Ap,

Manoj Kumar Singh789
          My name is manoj kumar singh staying at ara dt bhojpur bihar pincode 821115 i had lodge a complain about cooling problem in my ac which was bought on 10/04/2016 from vinod electricals in arrah after that two free service was attended by technician on due date but cooling of ac was not upto the mark during second service gas was to be be filled by technician during second service but cooling was not upto to the mark due to this problem i have to lodge a complain on 04/06/2017 complain no is [protected] technician visited and leaking problem was detected and once again gas refilling was required but technician without completely shorting out this problem closed this complain therefore i have compailed to lodge complain once again on 17/06/2017 which no is [protected] so i kindly request to look at this matter because it really give us very bad service experience
          Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2017

[Jun 17, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Manoj Kumar Singh789,

Voltas Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2017
          Dear Manoj Kumar Singh789,

Sharma4981
            Hello voltas,

I would like to mention some of the complaints below since apr 11 2017:

[protected] logged on 13th june 17
            [protected] logged on 17th june 17

I would like to mention here that whenever i call the call centre... They always say that there is no supervisor. I am told there should be no charge.

I just got the gas filled on 22 april and i was told by the call centre that i need to pay approx rs. 1900 however i had to pay 2000 and i was told there was a warranty of 3 months however the gas leaked. I tried reaching[protected] within a month but nobody picked up... However i called up contact centre and they scheduled a technician and i was told to pay that i need to pay rs 400/- again. I am diverted by the service centre that i need to speak with gaurav gulathi than only they will work... After long discussions my ac was serviced... Now within 24 hrs it is showing error e2 on the display... I again logged a complaint and now i am told that i need to pay rs.400/- ever since i have purchased this ac i am facing issues. Not only this but also i am told that there is an issue in the area and acs start dis functioning. This is unacceptable.

People at call centre are really pathetic... The first thing they say is that there would be a charge of 400/- everytime... Why ami being penalized for it when the service centre is not doing the right job

The service centre shows on invoice that my ac is in warranty whereas it is out of warranty and than charges me on that... If it is shown that my acis in warranty than why i am charged... That clearly shows that i am being charged and the money charged from me is not sent to the voltas company (Invoice attached). I was not even given the... For which i called up the helpline... I was told that i will be sent the bill... But till now there is no bill

Plz help as i am a breaking point of losing my patience

Sharma
            Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2017

Updated by Sharma4981 Jun 17, 2017
            Snapshot updated

Updated by Sharma4981 Jun 19, 2017
            Hello Team,

I got a message today that my issue is resolved...even though it is not resolved. I have attached the pic from my phone.

Kind Regards
            Sharma

Dear Customer (Sharma4981),

Voltas Customer Care's response Jul 01, 2017
            Dear Customer (Sharma4981),

Yashu kikan
              We have purchased a new a/c on 14th of june from croma and the salesgirl said that the a/c will come in 48hrs but it didn't came till now and we have call them a millions time but they always say that it will come till 16th of june but it didn't came till now please call and say them please this to arun kikan address. Please send them fast today only or now only please.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2017

[Jun 16, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Yashu kikan,

Dear Yashu kikan,

Voltas Online Team
              Sir, I purchased today a brand new voltas cooler and i opened it and i fount that it is a used cooler
              I purchased it from Anui Marketing, Jyanti Market Jaipur (Rajasthan)
              I requested to you please solve this issue asap
              Dear Customer (Sony Music ),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2017
              Dear Customer (Sony Music ),

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

manisha21

This issue got resolved by the voltas service center but now again i am getting the same error e2. I understand that my product is out of warranty but it doesn't, mean that product start malfunctioning just after a year. Its only 2 years old ac and i am getting this problem again n again, i had spent 23500 to purchase this product from croma centre.. It means that you have provided me defaulted product, i want replacement of this product has i already spent 1200 rs in april'17 to resolve this issue, i cannot pay again n again every month for the product which you have provided default one.

Please provide me support to replace this product as soon as possible now i am scared to use this product. If croma is not ready to take responsibility then i have to take legal notice and consumer court help.

Manisha
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2017

[Jun 14, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2017
                Dear manisha21,

Dear manisha21,

sand777711
                  Dear team
                  We have very bad experiences with voltage a/c
                  We bought new voltage a/c from meerut, we liveed in meerut city
                  After three month a/c not working we call the shop keeper and he call to service center
                  They came after 2 month to check a/c, they told that a/c must be send service center gazihibad u. P
                  They took the a/c and after 1000 of calls they brought a/c, which was not same a/c which we bought and send for repair
                  We asked why you brought this a/c, this not our, which we send for repair
                  They told us that they are not manager and please talk to manger
                  We called to manger, same time
                  Manager replied that we give you some thing other wise we not give any thing to you we told him that the a/c is under warranty why you talking like that
                  He replied that he have is if you want use it other wise forget about a/c
                  Well i have attached full sorry copy with shopkeeper
                  Manager other people who was involved in this case
                  Well i will not keep quite this i have full paper and i will take this case in next level
                  Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2017

Dear Customer (sand777711),

Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2017
                  Dear Customer (sand777711),

ischauhan
                    This is a complaint mail regarding unsatisfactory service given by local service centre of ludhiana of voltas
                    I have made two complaints at helpline and service centre for my a. C repair and many mails to them and senior officials of the company but no body is paying any attention to my problem.

Highly unsatisfied consumer
                    Inderjit singh

My registered phone no from where you can track my previous compalints [protected]
                    I have attached copy of my bill also

First request no [protected] at voltas helpline

Second request no [protected]
                    My no-[protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2017

Dear Customer (ischauhan),

We have highlighted your issue to our concern team. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Voltas Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2017
                    Dear Customer (ischauhan),

Voltas Online Team
                    I had purchased a split AC from amazon and it was delivered on 21st june 2017 but till date AC has not been installed by the Voltas person despite repeated reminders.

Surendar Garg
                    Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2017
                    Dear surendar garg,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2017
                    Dear surendar garg,

Voltas Online Team
                    My AC compressor is not working. I bought it on[protected]. I would like yo notify:
                    1. Please provide me assistance as my AC is not working.
                    2. My current address is ( B-48, Sector 50, Mayfield Garden, Gurgaon).
                    3.Contact information - [protected].
                    Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2017
                    Dear Neeraj.verma,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2017
                    Dear Neeraj.verma,

mohit Srivastava89
                      Dear sir/madam,

I purchased a voltas split 1.5 ton air conditioner in april, 2016. My registered no. Is [protected] (Previous registered no. Was [protected]) and owners name is anjali srivastava. My ac was working fine untill i got it serviced by company technician on 26th march'17. After few days when i swiched on the ac it was not cooling and displayed e2 error. I registered a complain. Company's technician visited and replaced sensor and charged rs
                      300 + rs. 400 (Visiting charge). Issue was not resolved and technician again after few days replaced the sensor. Since then, i am facing cooling problems as my ac is not able to maintain a proper temperature and i have been facing these issues since almost 2 months now. Technician is unable to sought out my issue and asks to fill some more gas and then check for more cooling which will cost me another rs. 1500. I requested voltas customer care to send another senior technician, so that he can solve my issue but every time they send the technician.

What is the need of buying a brand new ac from a company like voltas when we have to face so many issues and pay so much of amount just because my service warranty expired few days before i noticed this problem which arised only after free servicing was done.

This is a humble and final request to voltas company for resoving my issue without charging any further fee or else i will move forward to consumer forum and will also give bad reviews on every possible platform including social media.

Below mentioned are few complain no's.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2017

Dear mohit Srivastava89,

Maneesh_1004
                        Dear sir/mem

I have been filed repairment complaints 20 days ago. But my ac is not work and assembled till now. The person from your service centre firozabad-283203 have not giving satisfied answer and response. Their behaviour is very unprofessional and unethical. They send different person on daily basis but nothing give service. Sometime they take indoor and sometime outdoor and charges transporting exp excessively. We have not facing air of your ac for not been a single 1 second in temperature of 47'c. Your person in charge tell us - "sir kal ho jayega pakka, sir ye service man nai, sir abhi ye parts nai aaya, sir aaj tuesday, sir aaj ye wala aadmi nai gai." are you making fool o[censored]s. Total unsatisfied. Temperatures is 47 here. I[censored] can't solve it i ll file consumer court for making fraud. I will never refer your company for buying ac. Complaint is registered in the name of priyanka, 328 arya nagar, jaleswar road, firozabad -283204 uttar pradesh

Maneesh
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2017

[Jun 12, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        navsav's response Jun 11, 2017
                        Please provide the bill details
                        Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 13, 2017
                        Dear (Customer Maneesh_1004),

Dear (Customer Maneesh_1004),

Voltas Online Team
                        Voltas cooler alarm is blinking continuesly though water is suffectient enough.i dont kNow what is the problem please tell me how to solve this.
                        Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2017
                        Dear Roopa Guptha,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2017
                        Dear Roopa Guptha,

Complaint no. [protected]
                        We were purchase split Ac serial no. 4552029a16ec04097. & 4512087e16ea01457 This was purchased last 10 months back. The purchase bill not traceable. How can we get support within warranty.

Ashish Gupta
                        Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2017
                        Dear Ashish Gupta,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2017
                        Dear Ashish Gupta,

Voltas — AC swing not working and not closing properly [Resolved]

ParuInigo
                          I had purchased 123lya voltas ac 5 days before in which swing is not working properly.
                          I had purchased it from satya,...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

mahesh edla
                          I have bought voltas air cooler (60l-ve-d60mh) at bajaj electronics, chaitanyapuri, hyderabad on 20-may 2017 (Bill no. 1208/17/9-5310).

I have used the cooler on a daily basis since then and it was working fine.
                          However, 10 days ago, it suddenly stopped working. We called the customer care and within 3 working days, we got the voltas service person visit our home and said that the motor has to be replaced. He said that he will bring the new motor in 4 days' time.
                          It has been more than a week now but there is no response from the voltas customer care, nor from the service person.
                          We have made numerous calls to the voltas customer care but the response that we receive is very poor.

I appeal to the concerned officers to take immediate action on this and get the problem fixed immediately, else people like me will lose trust on indian made goods.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 23, 2017

Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 12, 2017
                          Dear mahesh edla,

Dear mahesh edla,

Voltas — Voltas air cooler wheels damaged

Bought air cooler 2 months back. Now the wheels are damaged and cooler is imbalanced. Raised a complain a week ago but still so solution. Voltas service is pathetic.
                          Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2017
                          Dear Customer (PatheticvoltasService),

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2017
                          Dear Customer (PatheticvoltasService),

mohanji244
                            I have requested for split ac installation on 09.06.2017 at my home, which was not attended by the officials of voltas and request has been closed without attending the request. I have received a message on my mobile no that request no [protected] is resolved. It's very bad service by big name voltas. Inver expect this type of service from voltas. It is not the first time, as it is third chance that's why i am bound to complaint about this. Kindly look in to the matter.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 26, 2017

[Jun 10, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 12, 2017
                            Dear Customer (mohanji244),

Dear Customer (mohanji244),

Voltas Online Team
                            I have been trying Voltas customer care since last 4 days...all are saying our technicians will reach you by evening and no one is coming...coz it's a free servicing...de won't be getting money from it...so pathetic service... I will never recommend anyone to buy Voltas AC...lot of technical problems and no support from customer service
                            Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2017
                            Dear mona khadke,

Dear mona khadke,

Voltas Online Team
                            I requested the voltas service center for replacement of ac's outlet pipe cover. They informed me about the cost that will incur BUT NEVER SHOWED UP FOR THE SERVICE! On inquiring for the second time the receptionist inquired back like "o you have asked for a service." People here are reluctant to provide after sales service
                            Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2017
                            Dear Krishnaa Gogoi,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2017
                            Dear Krishnaa Gogoi,

Jayprakash Raj
                              My ac has stopped working, complaint submitted in june5, 2027 on voltas customer service number. Complaint number: [protected]. Even after repeated follow up also there is no response. Every time it is told that the service technician will arrruve in 24 hours, however he never turn up. The dealer in kota mr ashish jain is also not supporting. The ac was bought in april 2017 from him.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2017

[Jun 09, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by Jayprakash Raj Jun 09, 2017
                              It is urgent as my my family is suffering hot summer of Kota Rajasthan
                              Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 10, 2017
                              Dear Jayprakash Raj,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Kindly share your 11 digit complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com so that our team can assist you better.

Dear Jayprakash Raj,

Voltas Online Team
                              I have purchased a AC of your company on Last Saturday.But still your engineers have not come to install it.I buy a AC of TATA Voltas, as we heard about it from our childhood. But I don't get any good results as a first service of Installation.
                              Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2017
                              Dear deepadas,

Dear deepadas,

Tejas vinnakota
                                I have purchased the voltas AC and the compressor is still under warranty.
                                Recently there was an issue with the AC and the service executive (who was ill mannered) came to my place to check the AC, he did not get the condenser to test it and blamed voltas that he did not get the exact details, he came again after 2 days and tested and confirmed that compressor has the issue and has to be replaced.
                                From the next day neither customer care nor the executive seem to care our calls
                                We have been calling them since 20 days and they respond that it lll be done Tommorow and no one came to our place for 20 days for transporting the AC and replacing
                                EITHER THE VOLTAS IS FKING ABOUT WARRANTY OR IT IS NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN REPLACING THE COMPRESSOR
                                I DONT REALLY INDERSTAND WHAT PROFIT IS A BIG COMPANY LIKE VOLTAS GETS BY NOT REPLACING THE AC
                                VOLTAS AC SERVOCE IS ####
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 23, 2017

Updated by Tejas vinnakota Jun 10, 2017
                                Don't ever buy any product of Voltas...these guys are worst in terms of everything.

I will be speading this information to all Social Media so that customers who are intending to buy a Voltas AC will change their mind..
                                I do not want any Indian citizen to suffer with bolted products, please think twice before buying voltas .
                                You would be unlucky like me if the product fAils, voltas doesn't care for you if there is a big problem and big replacement like compressor .
                                Say no to voltas
                                Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 10, 2017
                                Dear Tejas vinnakota,

Dear Tejas vinnakota,

Ashish Garje
                                  I'v made a complaint by calling to the Voltas Customer Care about the breakdown of my AC which I bought 3 years ago. The problem is the compressor won't start and therefore no cooling. The compliant was made on May 22 and since then I made at least 70 calls. The compressor is under 5-year warranty.

My service (request) no is [protected] and [protected]

The Customer Care guys simply gave the contact number of area service number in Hyderabad. Everyone in Voltas has the same answer "our technical will be attending your problem within 24 hours or by evening...blah...blah"

Their tomorrow never comes. From past 3 weeks, they are giving all types of reasons. Till date no one has attended the problem. Moreover, they closed the request no without resolving the problem and opened a new one...all without my notice.

Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 09, 2017
                                  Dear Ashish Garje

Dear Ashish Garje,

Voltas — Voltas window ac duplication/parts exchanged [Resolved]

srohilla666

This is regarding voltas window ac duplication/parts exchanged at the time of delivery. I have purchased...

Khaja Zubair
                                    I have purchased a air condition.
                                    Its been nearly 6 months and the ac is not working properly.
                                    It has a problems like big sound, fan speed fluctuations, some times no cooling. Etc.
                                    I have complained voltas several times but there is no response.
                                    The technician comes and just cleans the ac and says every thing is fine.
                                    If i show him the problem he sayd ac is like this only i will have sound and thatd normal.
                                    These people don't do there work properly and the company also dies not call back for the review given.
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 16, 2017

[Jun 07, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Updated by Khaja Zubair Jun 07, 2017
                                    The only thing i jeed them to replace my ac because i don't think tey can fix it up.
                                    So its better if they replace it.
                                    Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 07, 2017