Hathway Customer Care
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

Hathway Customer Care

Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Allahabad

Om Tower, 3rd Floor, 31 MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Tel : +91 53 2240 0342

Aurangabad

Hathway MCN Pvt. Ltd., 310-311, Second Floor, Akshaydeep Plaza, CIDCO Bus Stand, Jalna Road, Aurangabad : 431 003

Tel : +91 24 0247 0000; +91 24 0248 3555

Chandigarh

SCO - 16/17, Top Floor, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160022

Tel : +91 17 2464 4804; +91 17 2464 4805

Gwalior

Opp Hotel Man Mandir, 2nd Floor, Behind Old High Court, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474001

Tel : +91 75 1409 2118

10,J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-15

Tel : +91 14 1270 3629; +91 14 1270 3630; +91 14 1270 3623

Fax : +91 141 270 3919

Jalandhar

Surya Tower, Near Lal Ratan Cinema, Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Tel : +91 18 1507 7030; +91 18 1507 7040

Kangra

Hathway Palampur Cable Network Pvt. Ltd, 1st Lohna Road, Bundla Tea Estate, Palampur, Kangra, H.P. 176061

Tel : +91 18 9423 4034

Korba

Plot No. 160, 1st Floor, Indira Residential & Commercial Area, Near Patidar Bhawan, T.P. Nagar, Korba (C.G.) 495 677

Tel : +91 77 5924 6801

Lucknow

14A/5, 3rd Floor, Indo Gulf Fertilizer Building, Park Road, Hazarat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Tel : +91 52 2408 2008

B Wing, 10th Floor, Trade World, Kamla Mill Compound, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai - 400013

Tel : +91 22 6662 3333

Fax : +91 22 6774 2400

Mysore

No.10, 1st Main, Paramahamsa Road, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570 020

Nasik

2nd Floor, Shiledar Bhavan, Opp. Fire Brigade Office, Shingada Talav, Nasik - 422 002

Tel : +91 25 3252 0330; +91 25 3252 0310

New Delhi

AB-6, Safdarjung Enclave, Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029

Tel : +91 11 6165 6655

Fax : +91 11 2618 8547

Pune

3rd Floor, Sterling Plaza, Deccan Gymkhana, Above AXIS Bank, Junglee Maharaj Road, Pune - 411 004

Tel : +91 20 3025 2100

Fax : +91 20 3025 2130

Raipur

Pagariya Complex, Mini Mata Parisar, Near New Bus Station, Pandri,

Raipur (C.G.) 492001

Tel : +91 77 1258 2278

Vijaywada

D. No. 29-15-3, Ankur Apartments, 1st Floor, Sheshadri Shastry Street, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 2

Tel : +91 86 6666 882

View More Information...

Load

Hathway related photos (1382)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hathway Complaints & Reviews

ganapathichandrasekar
I have subscribed to Hathway cable services through your service provider S & S Enterprises office located in Malleshpalaya Bangalore 75.His services are very bad and he has misbehaved with us. He has collected Rs. 2250/ from us for the Setup box which is 2 years old he has not given any receipt for the same. The scanned copy of Monthly receipt is sent as an atttachment for your perusal. I tried to contact Hathway but they have washed off their hands. no response fro S & S Enterprises or Hathway. This is simply cheating. Kindly advice

Cheating by Service provider  S

[Jan 02, 2015] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Hathway — 50 MBPS SPEED CHEATING BUSINESS

sonejikomal
    I REFER TO VARIOUS COMPLAINTS TO HATHWAY WITH RESPECT TO COMPLAINTS AS FOLLOWS KNOW AS service request 1. service request...
    Complaint category Broadband

anjenayulu
    Hathway charges Rs 300 per month and he is not providing the channels which we require even if i ask for channels request form (i.e., the list of channels required for a subscriber and he must be charged for only those channels which he has asked for) and if we call for a customer care they say that an SMS to be sent to their office with the card number and the channels we require but even after repeated SMSs and Phone calls the requested channels are not provided. please take this complaint serious and as per Indian government guidelines Hathway should ask the list of channels required for each and evry subscriber.

[Dec 28, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    The local cable guy took the money for new package and the didnt Actived yet and the guy is also Not picking up his phone number...
    The Local cable name is Delta Net - Com. In bangalore

ground
      Hathway is a very bad and worst internet service provider. I am having a 600kbps unlimited plan and according to it i should get 75KBPS speed but i always get less than 40KBPS or say 25-35KBPS...They are big liars.When you call them and say that you are not getting enough speed they will register your complaint and the next day will close your complaint without checking the speed...I am facing this issue from the beginning i brought this connection. And now i don't even call them about it because i know what will be the result...

Low Speed

[Dec 26, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Low speed

kayshashank
        I have submitted an application for a new connection on 7/12/2014. On the same day, the representative promised that connection will be established within 7 to10 days. Upon his request, a post dated cheque has been issued by me dated 18th Dec' 2014. The representative promised that the cheque will be en-cashed only after the connection is established. However, on 18/12/2014 the cheque was en-cashed without providing me the connection. Even I was not informed that they are depositing the cheque. Upon my enquiry, I was told that there are some issues and the connection will be established within 2 days. After repeated enquiries, the representative on 24/12/2014 informed that they cannot provide services in my area. And the money can only be reimbursed after 30 working days. Also to be noted that, with the hope of new connection within 7 days, I had been using costly mobile Internet for the last 1 month and I now may have to continue using the mobile Internet for some more days, till I get a new connection from a different service provider. This is an additional burden which I had to face for no fault of mine. I believe this is a breach of trust, and the firm should have made the due-diligence before en-cashing my cheque. It is not fair that I need to wait for one more month to get my reimbursement for no fault of mine. A/c No : 1230845 Amount Paid : ₹ 3, 819

[Dec 24, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

karizma08
          I took Hathway Broadband(Customer code: 1213134) on 15 Nov 2014, area name 1st Block Koramangala Bangalore, Karnatak. I have been trying to address my complaint to hathway's Customer care from last 35 days through mails and calls but still i haven't received any reply from them. I have sent around 5-6 mails to their Bangalore support([protected]@hathway.net) regarding this issue but i guess they are just sitting on their chair and doing nothing. Two times their technicians came to check the issue but still no solution has been provided. I paid for 3 months subscription and paid Rs3370 but i am not able to use the internet service. I request you to please look into the issue and resolve the issue by refunding my money. Regards Naveen Titare

[Dec 21, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

meena2maryam
            Horrible internet services. I am spending more money on calling them to fix the issue than spending on the Internet. Have to call alternate days to for issues with the internet. complaint is closed even without the issues being sorted. Will not recommend hathway services to anyone.

Gourav Acharya
              On 10/8/2013 we paid the 1st bill of hathway broadband Internet services of 4103 which included the installation charge, hardware charge and the 1st payment of our plan. our plan was speedway 5mbps quarterly plan which gave us 5mbps speed till 25 gb each month from 15th to the 15th of the next month and then 1 mbps speed unlimited for a period of 3 months at the price around 3078 including taxes. Then we were tricked into paying 1049 again for hardware. When we asked the customer care the reason they didn't have one. By contacting the agent who installed hathway at our home we came into contact with some high level manager at hathway who told us to pay only rs. 2030 in our next quarterly session. When we did as he said we kept receiving a bill worth approximately rupees 1000 each month. We ignored the bill. Now in November 15th we renewed our quarterly plan by paying 3078. Hathway people contacted us and told us of a new plan which would give us 50mbps instead of 5mbps in our original plan at just an extra 300. Now, they renewed the plan to this 50mbps around 26th November(also changed the modem). At the beginning of December we received a bill of 4328 rupees for no reason. When we contacted hathway around 11 December they said they'll put a complaint for that request id: 11391236. They said we will be contacted by the back end team within the same day. That didn't happen. It has been 8 days since then and still it hasn't been resolved. Also, as per our plan we should have gotten upgraded to 50 mbps on 15th December but they have not upgraded us. when asked they said they'll put a complaint. I lodged several complaints for the speed issues since 15th. The latest being request id: 11440538. But still they haven't solved the issue. So right now we have a bill of rs. 4328 and also no speed. Please, help us.We don't know how to proceed any further as they refuse to let us talk with their supervisor or the back end team. Your help will be very deeply appreciated. Girish Acharya [protected] HATHWAY ACCOUNT NO: 1016487

faulty bill and very low speed
              faulty bill and very low speed

[Dec 19, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rathiharshit95
                Hi This mail is regarding the cable network in hathway digital set top box i have been facing since the last few days. i have been facing some disturbance and interrupting quality in my set top box sice last few days.On calling the local hathway cable person of my area, i got no satisfying answer from him which is very usual and often now.Also, as i expected, he did not turned up to even after calling him 3 times and today is the 3rd day. What i really think is it doesn't matter to hathway to know that what customer satisfaction is.This is the second time i have been facing this problem in this month and even after sending complaint mails at different places, i didn't get any satisfying answer from them.But when it's the end of the month, the come on their own and then everything gets solve.i hope you understand what i am trying to say. So, basically this is another mail i got from internet and i hope that you will be helping me in this case as soon as possible.Following are the important information you might need to know better: card id[protected] release number-508 set top box serial number-[protected] model number-0xa1 address-BG6/321-A, PASCHIM VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110063 contact-[protected] vikas rathi

[Dec 18, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Vikas Rathi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your details. Our team member will get in touch with you and provide assistance.

sarksu
                  Hello sir, I am from Rupena Agrahara Bangalore, karnataka.We have Cable operator Hathway.This Cable provider is providing us Start sports with per channel rs 25 extra. Which means rs 100 for the 4 star sports channel per month.Further more he is not adding those in our original bill of the Cable.I enquired at star sports and they said that they have not raised there prises and only hathway not providing these services.Today saw advertisement about this on DD national as well that only hathway Cable spreading rumors that star ports raise the price and we need to pay extra for that channel.I also enquired that some in some places like Marathalli and all all the star Sports Channel are there and they are not charging extra so please take action sir, Thank You..

[Dec 15, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gokul6060
                    We are using Hathway Set top box for last one year in bangalore, suddenly starsports channels got disconnected. we informed my cable operator, whenever we calls him, he used to ask us to send our card number, we sent around 10 times, but still It is not activated, whenever we calls him, he stays issue is not here, we activated from our end, but it is not geting activated, we dono what kind of service these hathway people are doing, as rating we can give only -2/10..dont go for this service...better to go for some DTH services. They are telling customer care, If we calls them, they are saying nothing in their hand, then for what these people are calling them as customer care.Nothing in the hand of cable operator nothing in the hand of customer care, , then who is responsible to activate this...this is the biggest question?????????????

[Dec 14, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Gokul6060 Dec 14, 2014
                    We are using Hathway Set top box for last one year in bangalore, suddenly starsports channels got disconnected. we informed our cable operator, whenever we calls him, he used to ask us to send our card number, we sent around 10 times, but still It is not activated, whenever we calls him, he used to say that issue is not here, we activated from our end, but it is not geting activated, we dono what kind of service these hathway people are Providing, as rating we can give only -2/10..dont go for this service...better to go for some DTH services. They are telling customer care, If we calls them, they are saying nothing in their hand, then for what these people are calling them as customer care.Nothing in the hand of cable operator nothing in the hand of customer care, , then who is responsible to activate this...this is the biggest question?????????????

Hathway — Non issuance of receipt

Sakshi Mhatre
                      Hi I'm Hathaway user since last 4-5yrs residing in citi of joy Mulund. Since March 2014 I have been asking for receipt...
                      Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Rajesh Verma
                      I took Hathway broadband WIFI connection on Sep 20th 2014. This was a 3 month plan which cost me above 3000 INR. From the time i have taken this connection there is a continous downtime which has affected my work. Even after multiple complaints to the customer care, no one is taking this issue seriously. Finally i asked for a money back of this however the billing team has not replied back to any of my mails. I escalated this case to Mr Ashok Reddy who is one of the Nodal Officer for this company as informed by Customer Care. Even Mr Ashok Reddy didn't reply to my mails. I sent mails to Ashok Reddy on 3rd Dec and 12th Dec. Below are some of the complaint numbers on the down time and a snapshot of the mail send to Mr Ashok Reddy. Hi Mr Ashok Reddy, My account number is 1181518 and it has already been around 3 months I have taken this connection, however from the time I have taken this connection I am having regular connectivity issues. I have been calling up Hathway Customer care on every alternate day but every time the customer care says that this problem will not happen. On a daily basis I am getting internet only for 75% of the time. I want my money back for the downtime and for this I sent mail to [protected]@hathway.net multiple times however there is no response from their end. At last after 3 months of agony and pain I managed to speak to a supervisor by name Rehman from the customer care department and he gave your contact details for this issue. I want the money back for the down time and I am sorry to say but I will not return back to Hathway again. This is the worst every experience and I will make sure that I escalate this issue in the right forum like consumer court and other departments. Few ticket no’s where there was a network issue in the whole area. As provided by Rehman. 11329333 1181518 11146763 11222648 11213608 11063223 10925138 10923335 10892625 I am also giving you other complaint no’s against which I have clearly mentioned that even with no network maintenance work in the area, my individual network is not working. 11034267 11094958 11114470 11237230 11267494 11275721 11284202 11314458 I hope to get some positive response from your end. Rajesh Verma [protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Ranganatha Bhatt
                        Amazed by the pathetic service of Hathway. I reside in Thindlu, Vidyaranyapura area of Bengaluru. Internet is not working since Friday & what a callous attitude by Hathway! Everyday we make around 6 calls (at their mercy 'cos they dont take our calls after all options are pressed) and mornings we are told EOD & evening net EOD! Modem is fine and their connection is faulty. Does it take 6 days for someone to attend to distress calls. I advice against going to Hathway. Their service is good initially and just rottens after some time.

[Dec 11, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Ranganatha Bhatt,

We apologize for the inconvenience, please share your account number with us. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Hathway Broadband
                        Broadband not working from 24/06/2015

Account no: 1141899

Cell: [protected]

Name: Venkatesh Kulkarni

Causing lot of issues. Pls rectify.
                        No stars, as when we want the broadband will not be working

pparukola
                          Dear Sir/Madam, With great frustration I am writting this complaint... The poorest Cable service is experienced from Hathway and supported cable TV providers. I am looking for few clarifications from Hathway. Does the setup box provided by hathway has no warranty/guaranty? If No, does this mean you are producing such dummy products? If yes, I am facing some serious issues/no responses from the cable providers. To explain it more clear, I took Hathway setup box to avail cable service from one of the local cable providers in May 2014. With in 6 months I faced issues with my setup box. I asked my cable provider to look into the issue. To my surprise I had to call this guy (Raju[protected] daily 10 time to come and check the issue. Finally he came after 5-6 days and checked for signal strengths and said there is some issue with setup box. And he took away the box and he told it will get resolved in a day or 2. Days, weeks, months are getting passed. But no response or responsibility is experienced from either concerned person/hathway setup box repairer. It is almost 3 months passed, either I get ignored or some junk answers when I ask about setup box. What kind of tracking is being done at Hathway front to satisfy/to encourage people to suggest/support Hathway products. I hope I have valid reason at least to get answer whether I would be getting my setup box or not. Hope this gets addressed ASAP. Thanks in advance, Pavan

Dear Pavan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your smart card number and account number. Our team member will get in touch with you and provide assistance.

Dr Ajay Agarwal
                            i m from agra. i have a cable connection of hathway. the service of hathway cable is very bad. no complain no for complain for fault. also they have not given a receipt of monthly subscription charge. if say something, they try to hit, even disconnect the connection without prior information. plz take action against the company & cable provider.

[Dec 10, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Customer,

Hathway — speed problem

omkar omkara
                              this is reference to the account no- 935712. my net is not working properly since 4 days. even the google.com is unable to...
                              Complaint category Broadband

Anil Yalavarthi
                              Using bad language to the customers and they are not responding for the issues. An example of my problem: I told him that the person UDAY asked me to call you for further issues and he replied that he don't know who UDAY is and started to shout at me and i asked hem to talk properly and he started scolding me in a very bad manner and words which i cannot tell u and he also commented that " you guys pay Rs.500 an will be asking this and that, and you cant wait for a delay of Internet access". A paragraph from my mail to the support of hathway internet hyderabad

[Dec 09, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway — ping issues

Elvin Hmar Akira
                                since the past week i have been suffering from high ping servers where i used to normally get 70 ms. i have been using the...
                                Complaint category Internet Services

niravlalan
                                I have discontinued my broadband service before three months and spoke with their customer care executive and they discontinued my service. Still every month they send me an invoice to pay the bill which i am using because my service is discontinued. In between three months i got lot of calls from hathway. Their caller talk me with like if you do not come to our office with hand written letter for discontinuing the service till that time you will get this type of calls to pay your bill. Why is it happening if they stopped my service.? I have mailed about the same to their customer care email id. They told me like our Concern Department who will revert back to you with the status on 26th November. Today is 5th December still i didn't get any email or call from their side.

[Dec 05, 2014] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Still i didn't get any reply from hathway.

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
                                  Hathway
                                  Hathway broadband not providing proper service and looting money
                                  3 days ago
                                  Service failure
                                  5 days ago
                                  Hathway Cable & Datacom
                                  harassment despite cancelling the connection
                                  6 days ago
                                  Hathway
                                  Refund after cancellation of Hathway broadband
                                  7 days ago