IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2259)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

Nilesh Poshiya
I had traveled from Delhi to Ahmedabad by Indigo flight no 6E 4373 on 9th Nov'16. When i was in flight i got massage from luggage staff that they are taking my one black trolley bag for rechecking due to presence of power bank in bag and they assured me to send it in next flight but when i checked out at Ahmedabad airport i do not received it in next flight, so i had informed concerned indigo staff and registered complain with necessary all evidence and they had replied that will get luggage and deliver it to me within two days. but till date i have not received my luggage and as i had do continue followup to Ahmedabad indigo staff but they says delhi staff not able to trace my luggage...
Please do the needful and help me for the same...

Missing of luggage
Missing of luggage

shiva239
    I had travelled from kochi to lucknow via delhi by indigo flight 6e4468 and 6e5156 with pnr no pg8lwk on 13 nov 16. When i checked out at lucknow i got missing my luggage then i confirmed with concerned indigo personnel at lucknow airport ; they replied that will get luggage and deliver it to you. But till now i have not received my luggage and not received any call or message from their side. I had tried to contact with concerned personell but did not get meaningfull response.
    Plz help us...
    Regards thanks
    Ram sagar
    Mob [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2017
    Company has provided me menaingfull assistance and send my luggage to my home...good service ..provider
    Urgently Needed : PNR no M6SRHV, flight no 55/56, Chandigarh- Dubai, Dated 9th Nov, 2016. Baggage misplaced. Delay will lead to damages which airlines have to incur. Contact Me- [protected], [protected]. file reference DXB6E23993, TAG NO; 6E604275, FLIGHT/DATE:6E55/09NOV/

Vivgaur
      I can not forget that worst moment of my life when I was travelling to Indore from Pune via Hyderabad, when we arrived at Hyderabad air-hostage did not provide the whole information that whether I have to change my flight for Indore or have to stay in the same flight and I never traveled "via" anywhere I always prefer direct flight for the destination. And on Hyderabad airport security staff told me you should have to stay in the same flight for Indore and then Indigo put all the blame on me and said we can not help you out anymore on it and you have book a new flight for Indore and you know what therefore was no flight available to Indore till the next day in any of the airlines.
      The main reason for writing all this is that coz on the same day in night my wife was about to give birth our first child and my family was waiting for me only and coz of this S incident I missed to enjoy the best past of my life.
      What can you do for that ?
      And don't try to make me understand... coz I know that you can not... !

Jane Maria
        I had booked an indigo filght from bhubaneshwar airport to delhi with flight number 6e257 and pnr number pnr-hdvzgn. We had reached the airport on time but my friend was feeling a little dizzy. Therefore, we had to wait till we get her some water. Thereafter, we had reached the indigo counter to get printout of the ticket. They had made us wait for a long time. Finally, when we reached the boarding counter, we were late by merely two minutes. They didn't allow us to get into the flight only.

shashisatvik

Regeret to inform that my self Shashi Kumar, an indian resident and frequent flyer of Indigo Airlines.
          I had booked your flight from patna to mumbai via delhi(mumbai to delhi- through flight no-6E 191 and from Delhi to Mumbai through 6E 129 on 13th Nov-16)

After arriving Mumbai I could not take my luggage as it was missing .I complained at your help desk and was given a complain reciept with an assurance of resolution in morning.My complain no mentioned in slip is 286 Now when i called in morning today they are telling that sir your complain no 288 not 286 as it was our mistake, so pls make correction .

i want to know how can one make such a blunder with a person who is already suffering a problem .how can she give me wrong complain no.

kindly go through the attachement and let me know the status and let me know how much time it will take to resolve the issue as my belongings include food items also which will spoil and will temper the condistion of other belonging kept in bag.

Shashi Kumar

Nishankjain27
            I have a flight 6E 986 from Bangalore to lucknow via new delhi on 13 november 2016 at 5 am from banglore. During collect the boarding pass I have handed over 2 bags for check in. At lucknow when I have received my bags I check the outer pocket of my bag my samsung mobile which was switched off and put in the outer pocket of my bag, not in my bag. Kindly check it and I want claim for my losing mobile.
            Pnr no is X8LTHS

Indigo Airlines — Flight missed due to misbehave of ground staff

irshadxx
              Dear sir / madam,

It is very painful to say that, I missed my flight due to non-support and negligance behaviour...

Indigo Airlines — Harassment caused to senior citizen leading to being bedridden and complete health depletion

sanjuktanandy
              My Parents, (my father, Mr Raghu Gupta, 87 years old and mother, Mrs Mridula Gupta, 72 years old) were travelling from Kolkata...

Veencdg81
              I am Praveen Chakravarthy DG and On 12-Nov-2016, I booked flight to Hyd at 06.40 AM from Bangalore on Indigo 6E 266. I was given tickets etc. I reported at 5.30 AM at the check in . I was given tickets but no hint that I will be late as security check is getting long. I was not even informed that there is final call for the flight at the security check. Finally I show up at the gate at 6.30 AM and the gates are closed. The delay was at the security check but I had to pay the price.

Is this how you make your customer life miserable? My whole plan is jeopardized. This is a clear scenario where at the check in, your official would have warned me abt the long queues. They didn't. My phone number is given. You can call me that I am missing the flight. I know this is not a followed but if followed it will be great. I lost my valuable time and weekend.

I had to later pay around 6000 rupees for next flight which is 12 hours later. I had to go back home ( to and fro taxi charges ) etc. My God...I had a miserable experience with Indigo and after all these your officials didn't recognize my pain and were not customer friendly.

Indigo Airlines — Indigo payment complaint

Pragatig
                Sir I boarded a plane from Kolkata to Bangalore. During making boarding pass I had excess baggage so I had to pay extra 2000...

surinderpal singh dhillon
                Hello sir mera naam surinder pal singh hai.mari ticket[protected] ko chd se dubai ke liye thi.mr sudhir jo aap ke airlins mai kaam karte hai uhno ne mere sath misbehave kiya or mujhe flight mai nahi jane diyaa.or mujhe gaaliya bhi nikali .fir mai next day[protected] ko nayi ticket le kar aaya .jis se mujhe bahut loss huyaa plzz SUDHIR KUMAR action liya jaye.sudhir kumar aap ki airlines ke mai dep head hai.

lovejeet-kaur
                  I had a flight from delhi bangalore (6e-109) on 9th november from the 1d terminal delhi. even after completing the security check well on time i was left at the airport and missed the flight. i want to know why my name was not announced by the ground saff and why was i not called on my cell. the staff was rude and totally non co-operative. i need the full refund of my amount. this incident has caused a lot of mental harassment and for the new booking i had to shell out 8k which is simply not acceptable. i need a total refund of my earlier booking amount else i will take this to the consumer court.

priyankona

This Complaint is regarding Flight Booking from Guwahati to Bangalore scheduled 6th November 2016 8:30 AM bearing PNR UI6L3B.The passenger Mr.Manas Pratim Das reported to the Check In Counter on time and was issued Boarding Pass as well as Check-In Baggage Tags and he immediately moved to Security Check Queue.Just prior to the Bangalore Flight there was a Guwahati-Imphal flight for which Indigo Ground Staff assisted the passengers stuck in Security Check queue and redirected them to the Aircraft. But unfortunately for the Guwahati Bangalore Flight neither was there any Ground Staff who came in to assist Manas at the Security Queue nor was there any Boarding Call made in his name despite the fact that he was issued his Boarding Pass.Due to this mismanagement committed by the Indigo Ground Staff Manas reached the Boarding Gate 6 to find it closed.He missed his flight as well as had to cancel the connecting flight from Bangalore to Pune on the same day.Post this, Manas went to meet the Manager at the Indigo Guwahati Airport Office only to find an empty office;there was only one person present who was taking his meal and who refused to provide any assistance.Due to this passenger had to leave and make travel arrangements for the next day which had very high financial implications and also impacted his work commitments as 7th November happened to be a Working Day for him and he had to travel on a Working Day instead. Following this I tried to get in touch with the Guwahati Airport Office of Indigo over telephone but the ladies answering the phone were extremely rude and were not at all courteous. Please make a note of this because this further added to the passenger's harrassment for no fault of his own.So, Kindly take this complaint to further my request of a Full Refund of my Guwahati to Pune flight via Bangalore which could not take due to mismanagement at the Indigo Ground Staff's end.
                    It is solely the responsibility of the Airline Staff to locate and assist a Passenger for whom Boarding Pass has been issued and atleast a Mic Announcement for the Passenger is expected which was not done. It is an extremely serious blunder committed by the Indigo Staff which led to tremendous harrassment for the passenger Manas. And a very important query is how did he receive his Check In luggage immediately when he found the Boarding Gate Closed?His luggage was never loaded into the Aircraft despite the fact that he was issued a Boarding Pass and Check In Baggage Tags by your Indigo Airline Ground Staff themselves. This is a serious offence. Also bringing to your notice a similar incident wherein the judgement was given in the Passenger's favour:

Please take strict action for this offence as this is totally the fault of your Airline Ground Staff in Guwahati Airport. We are frequent travellers and we are also aware of the Protocols. Please understand that Manas had to face this situation for no fault of his own and totally because of incompetence of few Indigo Ground Staff at Guwahati Airport.

Thanks and Regards,
                    Priyankona.

Sitangsu

I am shocked and surprised at the disastrous customer service rendered to passengers at Varanasi airport at your counter (Indigo airlines).

We had reported at 6.15 pm to avail your flight no.6E 716 scheduled to depart at 19.30 pm which was changed to 19.55 pm. As per extant rules, the final time for reporting was 16.50 pm. Surprisingly, the management of the queue at the counter was worse than one could imagine and you have kept a person who does not know what he is paid for or what is his job. There was absolute disorder and while three counters were open one was practically defunct. I am ashamed because I was accompanied by my son who had come to visit this holy city from Berlin and was simply taken back at the state of affairs. Even your staff don't have the basic courtesy to make an announcement about the change of timings, and all this happens because you people do not care about passenger amenities or take it for granted that we have no options and hence travel with you guys. Moreover, your couldn't care less as the docile people of India, more so of Kolkata do not lodge complaints.

Can I have an answer as to when would be able to get out of this non-sense business or else just withdraw your flights from places where you think people are stupid enough to palate any sort of services given to them by you.
                      Would you take those irresponsible people of yours to task and save the passengers from being harrased till the time you withdraw your services to these smaller cities or honestly make an attempt to improve the conditions?
                      My pnr no.VFNKYN, flight no. 6E 716, date of journey 08/11/2016, Seat no. 13A.

Regards.

S.K.Chattopadhyay

tiya aggarwal
                        I have booked ticket from Chennai to Delhi on Oct 7. Due to some network issue, session lost. In meantime ticket got booked suddenly. Unaware of this action, I have booked one more ticket. System is very poor to detect the information and booked two tickets with identical information for indigo same flight. As, I travel via one flight only. I am attempting to get my genuine refund for other flight with PNR number SGE7JX .Date :October 15, 2016. I tried to contact with customer care also. But, not getting any particular response.
                        Please resolve the issue ASAP.

Surendra Kushwaha
                          Flight 6e147 (10:40:00), 6e3175 (13:00:00) lucknow to mumbai via delhi, rs4654/- i reached at the indigo counter before 10:18 am although the indigo employee has not allowed me to boared in the flight, also talked to manager mrs renu pawa, not helped me, also not talked to her seniors instead of my reqst. Missed the flt. I want return of financial loss
                          Updated by Surendra Kushwaha Nov 09, 2016
                          I want all my financial losses back that has been beared by me due to this.

rutvikshah
                            My name is shah rutvikkumar pinakinbhai and i travelled through indigo airlines from delhi to ahmedabad on 7th november fligh number : 6e 597 on 9:40 pm.
                            When i landed to ahmedabad to my great surpise only my baggage was missing since that day. My bag and things inside are not only costly but connected to my heart too.

It has weight of 17 kgs and purple color american tourister bag.

Taff is not handling this case in a good way one person is saying we are tracking your bag, one person is saying your bag is in delhi send us authority letter and aadhar card which i already sent on two different whatsapp numbers as demanded. One person is saying your bag is being delivered. So, i have left with no clue. If i wont get my bag today only then i wil left with no option to complaint in police, press and media.

My luggage gone missing since three days

khanum
                              Attempt was made to book a ticket of Indigo airlines on 02/11/2016 from DEL to GAU online but unfortunately INR 4239/- was debited from the Account vide reference No. HSBI[protected]IGAAETTDU9 but the ticket was not generated. Communicated with a dummy PNR vide Number HGI88E but the ticket was not generated. I would like to know in how many working days the management needs to refund the money? I shall be grateful if you kind assist me in solving the problem.

kuku1289
                                My father was about to travel from mumbai-delhi flt. no - 6e5097 today, he reached long before the scheduled time meanwhile i got a msg from your airlines that the flight is delayed also my father asked a staff of your airlines about the status of your flight. which she confirmed to be delayed so as any passenger could do he was waiting for his flight at the airport after sensing something wrong he again asked the staff about the status of the flight the staff said that the flight has already left and he was late. my father is a business man and reaching on time was very important for him but due to this careless handling of the situation by your staff his work has been delayed. moreover, when i called them to complain about the situation the staff behaved very rude and weren't even concerned about the passenger. he is a frequent flyer and if this is the case with your airlines then he will be bond to blacklist the same
                                8 th nov 2016

suman081
                                  Sir, I had book Air Ticket through On line on 07-11-16 for 2 persons 1 child and infant from Bengaluru to Patna to travel on 03-05-17& for sum of Rs.11953.00 The amount deduct from my HDFC credit card. But not sending Ticket and PNR number of Indigo Flight. Please ensure me whether I will gate Ticket/ PNR of Flight or not. If I will not gate Ticket than refund back my amount which was paid through billdesk transaction Id d48995511d[protected] .

INDRA SUMAN
                                  Booked a flight from bengaluru to goa by mistake instead of goa to bengaluru, informed the customer care executive instantly, i was asked to make a payment for the ticket made by her from goa to bengalore, did the same but havent received the refund.
                                  pnr-- MHVP6B