IndiGo Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (2210)

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

shkr
I entered igi airport terminal 1 D at 15:00 and my flight was at 15:40, without luggage but your employees at counter no. 9 &10 refused to make ticket. She told me that your flight entry has been closed but without bag I was eligible to catch my flight till 15:15 . She told me to book next day flight and they refused to cancel the ticket . I have suffered so much loss in my business because of indigo. I need compensation for this.

Boarding in flight 6E493
Updated by shkr Sep 23, 2016
Please try resolve this matter as soon as possible.

N_Sorcar

I am very sorry to bring to your kind notice that yesterday, i.e., 21 / 09 / 2016 I had to go to Thiruvananthapuram from Kolkata. I booked your flight no. 6E 425/583 Vide reference no. X7NWQV. I handed over one wheel bag at your counter at Kolkata airport to receive the same from Thiruvananthapuram airport. I expected that bag would not be damaged. Accordingly, I received the same with good faith from the belt at Thiruvananthapuram airport. However, I found after reaching home that the lock of that bag is missing. It is clear that someone at either Kolkata or Bengaluru airport has broken that lock keeping me at dark, which may be for any security checking, but as a result, I have suffered expected loss to the tune of Rs. 1000/-(One thousand).
    I hope and believe that while the whole airport area is under cctv surveillances, I would request you to enquire into the my grievances as stated above with proper perspective and spirit. Incidentally, I would request you to compensate that loss to purchase a new lock including repairing charges of that bag for my next travel. Please let me know what way I can get that compensation from your end. With regards
    Your faithfully,
    Nilanjana Sorcar

kchalla
      Never expected such an rude behavior of indigo supervisor. i asked the customer care executive to connect to her supervisor as she was unable to resolve the issue. surprisingly, supervisor was worse than executive. she could not understand the issue and just started arguing with makemytrip person as it was a conference call. i was trying to explain the situation and ask her some details but she just disconnected the call. supervisor name is satya. makemytrip and indigo start blaming each other.

Below are my flight details:

Have booked 2 tickets from visakapatnam to hyderabad for 4th of november which is at 12:55pm, flight no: 6e-809. i have booked it on september 16th at 12:31pm. the fare was showing around 3, 800 for 2 persons. however, after booking the tickets fare is showing as 7968. i am just wondering how is this possible. i believe 3, 800 was charged per person. i am trying to explain this to makemytrip and the great indigo which they dont understand.

Even today as on 9/22 at 11:55 am, fare for 2 persons is showing around 2, 562 for 2 persons. i understand with some additional charges it will come around 3000. i am attaching a screenshot for your reference. indigo people say there can be fare changes, yes i understand that but how is the price 6 days ago is 7968 and today it will be around 3000. just use your common sense. i dont know if indigo is providing such a great offers.

I believe either makemytrip or indigo will have the data for september 16th @ 12:31 pm as how much was the fare. you guys can just check that

I just hope someone will understand this and will get back to me as soon as possible.

Indigo - please train your executives and supervisors how to behave with customers. someone who can understand the issue and just not arguing. i need a call back from indigo

Rude behavior of Indigo supervisor
      Dear Kchalla,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Please provide us with the following details:
      - Booking ID or
      - Email address used at the time of booking

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.
      Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

shivamkapoor77
        To inform you that i have booked 4 seats to Goa via indigo airlines flight no. 6E - 329 on 18th sep 2016 in the name of shivani kapoor, kajal kapoor, neeru kapoor & sonia kapoor. We reached airport at 0930 collected our Boarding pass by 0945 and after that we checked in our bags by 1025 because of the long queue. We reached on the boarding gate by 1035 and your flights attendents did not allow us to board and we missed the flight which is totally unfair. This kind of inconvience we had never faced before in any of my flights. I need not want to file a case against you but to inform you that further i am not going to travel with indigo airlines anymore and i will make sure that none of my friends and relatives do that. There was not support from your staff at all. My mom literally got panic because there was no help and it was totally unsatisfied. No one was ready to listen. This was my worst experience i have ever faced. I will even raise my complaint to the higher authorities of your company with your extremely unsatisfied services.
        Please find the attached boarding passes and flight tickets.
        Shivani kapoor

i have taken flight from delhi to cochin on 19th july 2016 & back on 25th july 2016 by indigo flight

bbbb2016
          I booked a to and fro flight ticket between New Delhi and Ahmedabad for a journey on 17.09.2016 through one of your staff member. Ticket was on hold. An amount of Rs. 4, 500/- was taken from my AXIS bank credit card ending with number 0964. Finally ticket was not confirmed and I did not get back Rs 4, 500/-. Booking reference No. is D9HTKZ.

• Contact us

• Itinerary
          • Modify

• Additional Services

Web Check-In
          INTERGLOBE AVIATION LTD.(INDIGO), Global Business Park, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
          HOLD DATE & TIME:
          MR Suprakash Biswas
          Date Dep Time Check-in/Bag drop closes From To Via Flight Dep Terminal Arr Time
          17 Sep 16 06:25 05:40 Delhi Ahmedabad 6E 517 1 07:55
          17 Sep 16 21:40 20:55 Ahmedabad Delhi 6E 728 1 23:15
          Boarding gate closes 25/45 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure for domestic/international sectors.
          • Booking Reference
          D9HTKZ

• Booking Status
          ON HOLD

• Date Of Booking*
          14 Sep 16 00:50:28*

• Payment Status
          * Booking Date reflects in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), all other timings mentioned are as per Local Time.

PRICE SUMMARY
          Email:
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          Alternate contact no:
          Note

We understand that our official from Mutual Funds team has contacted you regarding your concerns. In case of any further assistance, please write to us at [protected]@axismf.com.

Axis Bank

Shivansh Banerjee
            Dt 19/09/2016 at 14:24 IST for PNR no YGL42U, I need Travel certificate from Airline and made a online request and made payments of Rs. 200.00 through my credit card of ICICI bank, but till time nothing is happens nor any TC given to me for said PNR no YGL42U.
            After that since that date I am regularly calling to their customer service at [protected] and talk to Floor Supervisor Mr. Chander Kant but till time again nothing is happens as they are refusing to confirm for any payments made in this regard.

Regarding payment rs. 200.00 made for getting tc, which not given to me

palak120
              Requested sir/madame,
              Happened on 20th of september, 2016.
              I am a student studying in chennai and i was supposed to book a flight from chennai to delhi for 7th of october, 2016 but by mistake i booked it for 7th of november, 2016. as soon as i realized this, immediately i cancelled my tickets which costed rs.4461 and i received a mail that only rs.1736 will be the refunded amount which is not even 50% of my paid amount. this is not fair on the part of the airline. this happened by accident and i don't think this amount is viable enough since i cancelled my tickets just within seconds of my booking. my booking id is m6ex9upvp under the name of palak sanan booked through goibibo. i want an immediate action from your side and want my valuable money back on a fair basis. if not possible to refund the complete amount, i request you to book me the same flight on the same day i. e. 7th of october, 2016 at 8.35a. m.in the morning. please look into this matter and find me a best possible solution to my problem at the earliest possible
              Thanking you,
              Palak sanan.

Chintan V Dave
                The indigo airlines is a cheat, first they made us wait in the queue and after 15mins they come and tell us that we cannot board the flight as we are late to the baggage counter, when we asked them to allow my family ( my parents in law and my kids ) to check-in and I will board the. Next flight they did not assist and said that the boarding is closed, and then they said I will have to board the next available flight which was 8 hrs later and would cost me 6000 rupees extra person... Extremely unacceptable work ethics and zero customer service... The worst airline ...I need my money back, it is my hard earned money ... Why should I pay for such moronic service. my name is Chintan Dave - [protected]

Shivam Deo
                  Dear Sir

I had a flight today (September 18, 2016) from New Delhi to Patna 6E 494 Indigo I reached the airport by 5.30 am and there was huge queue for boarding pass and only few counter was open, I had reached ticket counter by 6:10 am. I was denied check in, saying boarding for the flight has been closed at 6:00 am. I pleaded them to allow me, that I had one baggage with me, checking process would be faster and not keeping well. But all our please fell into their deaf ears and on top of that, they suggested me that I should be at airport 2 hours before checking time.

Shivam Deo,
                  Booking Reference No – QC3G8T
                  Numeric Booking ID:[protected]

Murugesh viji
                    Refund not received against amount debited from bank and
                    ticket cancelled to be refund with 3 to 4 working days but more
                    then 7 working days have passed - Transaction Id: 3aed4cb[protected] for INR 4561 in the name of VIJAYA KUMAR S booking date 5/9/2016
                    Though confirm that "In case your reservation does not go through and your
                    account gets charged, the amount will be automatically reversed in 3-4
                    working days"...

Indigo Airlines — Transaction Id: 005e1096f2d320160908103400 for INR 66,745.00

jaydeb
                      Refund not received against amount debited from bank and
                      ticket cancelled to be refund with 3 to 4 working days but...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

swetas
                      I tried booking a round trip ticket from BLR->CCU on Sept 7th. Ticket wasn't done and money was deducted. I tried contacting the customer care and never got any useful help from their side. No body was ready to lodge this complain and never received any updates about my transaction/refund. Everytime I called I was asked each and every detail which was very time consuming and irritating. Is this the customer friendly service being provided ?? I was notified through the mail that by quoting the reference id, I ll be able to track my refund status through customer care, but it never happened.
                      None of your customer care executives could take it properly. Very disappointed.
                      My reference id for booking is : 3612f3d199c[protected]
                      Refund has still not been done. Its 9 days now. This was never expected from Indigo customer care.
                      Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

bhumikakeswani
                        On 6 Sep 2016, I had to book return tickets from Mumbai to Jaipur from Makemytrip but by mistake I booked for Delhi to Jaipur (both tickets were of Indigo). PNR for Delhi to Jaipur (round trip) was JYQFUJ.

I called your customer care team and asked for guidance. They told me to book correct ticket within half hour with Indigo only then the whole amount will be refunded. So I booked the correct tickets on the spot from Mumbai to Jaipur(round trip). PNR was PDLSRQ. All the details I shared with Customer care team and so they cancelled my booking for Delhi to jaipur.

As told by customer care team, full amount was to be refunded in next 48 hours. Its been 8 days, I have not received the refund.

It has been very bad experience, Indigo has always been my preferred airline but because of such experience next time i have to think before booking Indigo flight.

Indigo Airlines — Cancellation of bangalore flight due to curfew

lakshya siddhi
                          My mobile no. is [protected]
                          I have a ticket to banglore on 15th-Sep-16 morning and return is on 18-Sep-16,...
                          Complaint category Airlines

Saurav0312
                          Dear Indigo folks,

I am hoping it reaches the right audiences and Thanks for reading my email.

I have been truly disgusted with the quality of your service and must say I feel cheated. Can any responsible Indigo personnel explain why I was cheated??

Its pretty concerning the way flight fares spike for a moment and then become normal again.

After submitting the payment my ticket was not booked on goibibo as they said that the airline has increased the fare by Rs 1971after I made the last click on the payment gateway.

Original Fare: 5807 INR but I end up paying 7563 INR, GOIBIBO sends me a additional link to pay additional RS 1971 to book the tickets.

Attached is the PDF file Mr. Arora from GOIBIBO sent me over email as I wanted to confirm the new fare.

Below is a screen shot of https://book.goindigo.in/Flight/Select and I have some questions for the Indigo folks.
                          1. Why did the fare spike just for that moment when I was booking it ? Is there a dynamic reason in spike of the fare ? How do you manage to restore the fare back to original after the customer has completed the transaction ?

Spike fare by Rs 2000 by indigo after submitting the payment
                          Spike fare by Rs 2000 by indigo after submitting the payment

priyanka md
                            I m priyanka, , , i ws booking my ticket frm vizag to indore, , on 12th september, , , , during the process transection id generated, , , [8a57b70366e[protected]]...for INR 3952 and amount got debited from my account bt der ws no information about ticket confirmation. i contacted to customer care ann they adviced me to book again and also told me tht i vl gt refund...again i booked bt d same thing happend with me, , , , amount got debited, , , , , got transection id [84861deede5c[protected]] bt once again, , , no confirmation, , , and no refund at all...n i tried customer care around 20 times, , , , , bt can't able to contact with them.

plz resolve it soon.
                            My name is Yogita Chuahan, I had traveled with indigo flight number 6e 674 and my PNR is "z8wqtc" .

I have put my luggage to check in luggage . After arrival i have found that my charger and ear phone are lost from the beg .

Please do the needful

Indigo Airlines — Spelling Mistake In Flight Booking

rama viswanadham
                              I would like to inform you that i booked flight ticket from Hyderabd to Cochin on September9th 2016 for seven members. In...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

jaybulani
                              Hello sir, I, Jay Bulani with my parents was travelling from new delhi airport (AGA) to kolkata (netaji Subhash chand bos Airport) on 23rd July, 2016 by flight no 6E 203 on seat no 16A, 16B, 16C.
                              At the time of check in we were at indigo counter for bag check in. At that time ground staff at the desk was busy in just talking and giggling, she was not seeing interested in work. I ignored at the first site. But when we reached at kolkata, we found that on of our bag is not at the bag collection counter and it was not dispatched from new delhi. When w contact goindigo personnel, she said there was not even a check in stiker on the bag. Personnel at the new delhi counter forget to stike any check in stiker on the bag. We had to wait at the airport for 1 hour and the personnel there, told us to leave because it will take certain time to get the baggage. next day we receive the bag, they were neglecting the matter and delaying the delivery of the luggage. Due to that mistake, our plan for visit was completely spoiled.
                              We didn't hear a single sorry from there side.
                              Please look into the matter.
                              Its a matter of huge irresponsible behavior of the staff.
                              Chennai indigo arrival department is totally waste ppl over ter r fit for nthg ...they giving wrong statement to passenger... Its been 2months they not solving my problem, thrice I visited airport but no use ...pls take a legal action against them before also I rise the complain but no use

Indigo Airlines — Complaint of Air Hostess

Kamil Surya
                                What are the terms and conditions of an infant child seats.
                                Our ticket was book for an Infant child, but the Air Hostess...
                                Complaint category Kids & Baby

PawanAg
                                I was provided boarding pass but denied travel according to a rule that flight gates are closed 25 minutes before departure. Moreover this rule is never followed. It was not followed even on the next flight which I was compelled to take buying new tickets. Since this rule is never followed and usually gates are opened 25 minutes before departure no question of closing the gates as per rule time. So on this occasion it was an exception which had no announcements. This resulted in huge loss to me in the form of time and money.