Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1130

Vodafone — cheating

i want the details of my friend no because whether shi is cheating or not am not understanding thats why am asking u plzzzz reply me to my email id as soon as possible mobile no is [protected]...

Vodafone — Not provide talktime balance

Dear sir
I have purchase a Vodafone number.[protected] Rs.130/- and offer this service 94/- Rupees takt time balance but not provide 94/- Rupees tocktime balance by shopkeeper & replay offer close. please solve my problems Shopkeeper Address details under.
Vizak optical, navi mumbai vashi sec-10
near SBI ATM....
I have been calling and disputing my Vodafone bill for over 2 months.

I have had Vodafone service since June 2008. My monthly bill is around Rs 1500 but never over rs 2000.

I recently signed up for data service. They told me that my monthly charges would increase by Rs 2000.

I was very surprised and shocked when I was billed Rs 10,000 for that month.

I refuse to pay this amount....

Vodafone — Demand Notice

I received the below notice from Vodophone even though I have paid the my bill as aggreed by Vodophone collection executive. Yet I recived the below notice from them which is unjustified. Please advise for my next step.

Sub:-...

Dear Sir/Mam

I am Saurabh Bhardwaj (New Delhi-110044) .Few days ago vodafone executives verified my address and said connection will be activated within 48hrs. but the sim card they have given me is showing as "Invalid SIM".I am tired of calling customer care.They didn't responded atall.The no.they have given is [protected].I just want to say in case they send me a bill at the end of the month i won;t pay atall...

Apr 02, 2012
Hello Saurabh,

Thanks for writing to us. We tried calling on the given number bu it was switched off. Please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for better assistance with your concern. Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Vodafone — Invalid Charges

I took a new connection from Vodaphone, and recieved an SMS "Apki ek call de sakti hai apke apno koh khush! sabhi STD call sirf Re 1/min par . Activate karne kw liye call karen 888888 ya
SMS karen ALL 56565(tollfree) par. "

When i sent the SMS i recieved another SMS now saying that "Hello! Your request for change in all Local and STD call tariffs to Rs 1/min for Rs 7/week has been registered. We will revert to you within 48 hrs

I was surpised by 2nd SMS to see tha charges and when i called Vodaphone customer care they aske.d me to send another SMS - CAN ALL at 56565.

I send that SMS Immediately, but was surprised to see the charges were still deducted:

My Concerns : 1. Why did Vodaphone not mentioned the charges in first SMS itself.
2 . Why did it before not cancelled the request even before it was activated(as requested by customer)
3. When i again reached customercare to refund this, they simply put me onlong hold and then cancelled the call.

Its not matter of few rupees, its about how the telecom companies are operating..I need justice.

Vodafone Postpaid — Invalid charges

This is Umesh Pandey i'm a existing customer of Vodaforne holding 199 Corporate plan.

I made a requset for 10 paise SMS plan in feb.

At that time i called Customer care executives they said it will be activated from next Month (March), But i was charged for that in Feb month bill.

And on 31 of march i recieved a message syaing SMS plan will be deactivated from 31 march, when i called Customer care they say it got activated by mistake and you will not get any benefit of that plan neither befor 31 or after 31 Since i'm not applicable for that my question is that when i'm not applicable then this plan got Activated without any prior intimation and on Vodafones systen Failure why should i PAY...

I was under impression i'm under 10 paise SMS plan before 31 st March i sent more than 500 sms now they say Charges will be 50 paise per SMS.
my phone number is [protected]. from past 2 days, unnecessarily my current bill amount is being increasing. i m nt calling to any person still approximately Rs. 50-60 are being added to my number. plz help me in the same. waiting for your reply. had talked to customer care but your executive says that they have details only till 8th june. bt i m in need of details of 13th, 14th and 15th june. reply fast.

Vodafone — invalid activation

sir/mam,
my name is sudhanshu kapoor and i have buyed a new vodafone number and i have not activated caller tune service but i have recieved an sms of activation of caller tune for 90 days and they started charging me for that,so i want you to please help me and get my money back.

This is regarding the billing amt of # [protected] for the month of Dec11-Jan12.

I have been using the current internet plan for last many years and pay the standard charges.

My current bill is very high this time. I fail to understand the same.

I am asking for more details of my browsing but they give a standard answer " we have got our system checked, your bill is correct.

They donot give any proper response whether it is nodal officer or customer care.

Are they not obliged to give me more details.
    Dec 2, 2016
    Apr 02, 2012
    Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/HzY8Yj so that we may be able to address your concern at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care

My name is padma kumar , i own a vodafone post paid connection ([protected]), i got a huge bill (not how much i usually talk for), hence i suspected wrong billing, So i requested the customer care to send me an itemized bill or the same, Which obviously they never did, and in turn i did not pay the bill amount ,

Vodafone — vodafone bill detail not received every month

vodafone bill detail not recived every month...
      I was using Vodafone for 3 yrs but due to lack of services and false service promises which resulted in my over rated high bills. The customer representatives response to my complaint was very much erring and irresponsible. For the same reasons I ported my services to airtel on 27th July 2011 and requested for refund in November 2011.

I am about to receive a refund of Rs.1532/- from vodafone as a refund. which is awaited since...

I am a vodafone customer having mobile no. [protected]. On this mobile no. DND (fully blocked category) is blocked & i also confirmed it from customer care but still i am receiving calls & messages.
      How it is possible, customer cares told me that DND is activated for your no.

I request you to kindly check this & revert me back.
      Mar 31, 2012
      Hello Ravinder,

We called, but were unable to get in touch. Please share the following details with us so that we may be able to address the matter at the earliest: 1) Number from which the call/SMS was received 2) Date and Time of call/SMS 3) Purpose of call or content of the SMS. For further assistance please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Vodafone — unwanted call and message

Dear Sir/Madam.

I have taken vodafone prepaid connection and my number is [protected].

Every day I am getting unwanted calls and message about life insurance policy, slimming products, beauty products etc.

Its very disturbing, vodafone dont have any rights to share our personal number with any add forms.

They by default should activate "Do not disturbe service"when we take the connection. Why do we need to active that by ourself?

Its very frustating calling vodafone service. I tried calling 5-6 times but I am on continues IVR (Very frustating message /unwanted information) waiting to get connected to customer care exective.

Its complete misuse of our details.

Plz do the needful.

Thank you!

Arnab

Res sir/ mam,

I am using the Vodafone last 2 year without any objection but last month facing big issue about billing.
        My credit limit assign by the Vodafone 1500/- Rs but my billing amount 3705/- Rs for the month of Feb-2012, for my convenient charges I’ll activate 2GB plan in 98 Rs, but when my uses are finished 2GB company not provide any alert SMS or call to me Also when my credit limit cross of 1500/- that not get any SMS or call….
        Now I am every day received 3 to 4 call for payment every one say transferring call to senior but not do it…..

This is not a right process to generate billing or charged to customer…

I think so looking to the matter and provide wavier of access bill amount & not happened this kind of issues in future, I’ll wait for your reply.

Do needful.

Mahindra And Mahindra Ltd.
        Subodh kalamkar
        Dec 3, 2016
        Mar 31, 2012
        Hello Subodh,

Please note that the charges are valid and as per usage. You have utilized the GPRS service after the completion of free data. We will be unable to reverse the charges.

Vodafone Customer Care.
        i m using a Vodafone mobile no [protected]. i recharge it for internet service. cust care executive told me surfing is free and downloading charges will be applicable as per site if the the downloading material is free on site then we can download it without any charges after that i download few softwares, games and videos which were free on site but my balance goes to Rs -222.22.

kindly do the needful

i have all the downloaded material in my phone none of them is deleted...

kshitij Gupta
        [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        For past three months i am getting inflated bills with some international messages and Internet charges that i am not using, they are charging me unnecessarily and i am not going to pay for that amount.

I am really disappointed with such behaviour of customer care executives also, now i don't want to continue with this service and i cannot pay this amount in any manner.

vodafone no. [protected]
        alternate no. [protected]

Vodafone — Balance Deductions

Hi Concern,

I hope some1 would listen me here... i am just exasperate with services of Vodafone. they started targeting customers by deducting balance illegally... i have launched complaint on Vodafone for balance deduction on March 25 and i got reason that i sent mms @ 9:20 pm on March 24 for which balance deducted.... Now my concern is i have internet connection in my phone & if i need to send any MMS i can do it with...

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I am a vodafone customer and my phone number is [protected].

This is to bring to your kind notice that, I wanted to change my vodafone postpaid connection to prepaid connection. So, I approached the vodafone store at Mahipalpur. Every time I approached them they started postponing my complaint by saying that I have to come on my billing date and when I used to go on my billing date they used to say that the prepaid sim cards are out of stock, the server is down etc. This went for almost 4 months and finally somehow my postpaid connection was converted to prepaid on 28th March 2012 and I was told by the vodafone store employees that my mobile will be activated after 24 hours and it hasant been done yet. When I called up to the vodafone customer care on 30th March 2012 they said that there is no such request for sim migration on my mobile number and i need to contact the store.

How many times should I roam around the store?? All my bank accounts are held up. I cant make any NEFT transactions without mobile. This is not the way to provide service. When will the request be processed when my mobile will be activated??

Also, the most important thing is most of all the vodafone store employees dont respect their customers. I dont know about other stores but the behaviour of the vodafone store staff at Mahipalpur, New Delhi isnt good. Their attitude towards customers isnt good.

May someone please take some action on this issue.

With Regards

Praful Edupuganti
          [protected],
          Dec 10, 2016
          Nov 12, 2011
          Hi Sivaramakrishna,

Thanks for writing in. Please note that 3G is active on the number, hence you have been charged for browsing. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh
          Mar 30, 2012
          Hello Praful,

Thanks for writing to us. We tried calling you on the given alternate number but were unable to get through. Please share a convenient time for us to address your concern better. You can also write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com or can call us on 198 for any further assistance.

iam SIVA RAMA KRISHNA NEELAM
          MY VODAFONE MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected], KAREMPUDI , GUNTUR DT, ANDHRA PRADESH

i have recharged with Rs.98 internet pack, on 13 th october 2011(Valid till 12 th November2011), our network will have to give 2GB of Data Service,but it gave only two days of browsing free , after that amount to be deducted of my browsing(around Rs.300), i complain bout that, they said about that it was a technical problem and amount will be credit in twenty four hours, but ts not happened.the problem till continued up to now today also (10 th november 2011), the customer care executives responses are below

1) Amount will be credited in 24 hours, 19th october, 21 october, 29 october,& 3rd November, and till.....

2) you Have Mapped In 3G by some executives, you not mapped in 3G by some executives

3)Your data Usage Exceeds 2GB with in Two Days.

4) Sorry , we have some technical problem., some of subscribers also facing some problem we have been rectifying....!

5) your data is Not Available to us.

6)Your Browsing is 1.2 GB only on 4th November 2011, total usage is 2.8 GB up to that Day
          ( so I have browsed 1.6GB(2.8GB-1.2GB) before 4th October, so it didn't exceed 2 GB up to that day, so amount should not be deductible, but amount deducted from 15 th November which of my browsing)

Vodafone net work is not a stupid company to resolve technical problems in longer days.

MONEY IS NOT IMPORTANT ABOUT RS 200 OR 300, BUT I GET TENSIONED ABOUT BALANCE DEDUCTIONS IN IMPORTANT OFFICIAL TIMINGS, ABOUT MOBILE BANKING TRANSACTIONS, they are

1) balance deduction for browsing while i am conducting in mobile banking transactions

2) Cannot connect internet in Negative balance .

so please kindly cooperate with me,
          As directed by your employee via vodafone customer care I went to the vodafone store at Mahupalpur and enquired about the status on 30.03.2012 and they said that due to some technical difficulties the server couldnt get updated and the problem would be solved by today i.e, 31.03.2012 morning but still it hasant been done.

May please solve my problem ASAP

Praful Edupuganti

Vodafone — illegal balance deduction

hi,
            I am mahendra nakhate i was purchase the vodaphone sim just two days ago from hinganghat the sim seller told me 1000 SMS free from this sm card , but when i am using this sim , the sms balance is deducted from my main balance so i want this balance refund from this provider. as soon.
            So this one type of cheating and all people are very unhappy from such type of harassment so please refund the money other wise i will stuck...

Vodafone — address

pls send me the address details of vodafone mobile no [protected]...

I am using Vodafone (Delhi) # [protected] from last 4-5 years but this time they discontinued my ISD facility just because i missed the Payment date (within a week), and when i called the Customer care the agent (ANKUR SINGH) told me that "they can disconnect the connection the very next day of the due date i[censored] miss the date", and the behavior of the agent was also VERY RUDE, i think this is the royalty Vodafone is giving me for using there services from last 4-5 years.

Mohd Azeem
            Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — blackberry messenger

Dear blackberry department my name is nitesh gahlawat and my number is [protected].my bbm is not working propwrly from 2months and more .please fix up this as soon as possible. i facing this problem from long time . m requesting u to fix this. please help me....

I have taken a Vodafone 3G Dongle device for my Internet connectivity mainly for VPN services.
              I enquired with the service provider and was promised that the device will work for Internet as well as for Vpn connections.
              The offer with the device is that We have to pay 2months rent in advance and the monthly rent is 750+ service tax. So, I paid 1657/- and took the device on 1st Feb 2012. However, the device didn't work for about a week and was told after long follow up that due to some signature mismatch the device wasn't activated. After that the device was working but for only Internet usage and not for VPN services. Hence, I have kept on mailing to the Vodafone team regarding the issue about the device. They told there is no problem from their end and didnt take up the issue properly. After that the internet connectivity was not consistent and after some time the connectivity also got failed. I went to the executive from whom I bought the device and complained about this, but I was surprised to see that there were many people who stood in a queue complaining the same to the person including my colleague who sits beside me. Till date i.e, 29th March 2012, my issue has not got resolved.

Chaitanya

Dec 19, 2011
              Hello Shweta,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/tBhvCm so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Mar 30, 2012
              Hello Chaitanya,

Thanks for writing to us. We request you to visit any of our stores so that we can have the data card checked for you. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Vodafone — no internet connection working

my internet connection on mobile phone is not working since 2 days.i had called customer care so no solution was provided from their end. i have been told that 10 days will be needed to rectify the problem and activate my internet again though i will be charged 200 rs rental for the whole month. could anyone please tell me how 10 days is justified to activate my connection. if i dont get it working by tommorow, i will be switching my network tommorow itself.

Vodafone — No Connection for 3G Device

I have taken a Vodafone 3G device for a unlimited year subscription by paying 7500+850(tax) ,the device did not worked from the day I have taken,reason stated by vodafone service people is ,server problem and will be resolved in a weak. But after routine visits to vodafone mini stores and the store i purchased and couple of mails to the nodal officer ,the issue did not resolved. When i asked to return my money they boldly said "it is a one time payment and we cannot return the money".And at high of all this my number is disabled stating it is begin not in use in-spite of my numerous complaints.Requset you to help me in this regard.
              I have taken a Vodafone 3G Dongle device last week for Internet connectivity at my desktop computer. my number is [protected]. but its deadly slow. i need to be patient more than 15 min to open gmail page. device model is K2770 Huwaei. service provider told me it is 7.2 mb speed. but i am not get even 300 kb speed. what will do this?

with regards,

wilson s.

Vodafone Prepaid — amount debited in my accounts without any service providing

Date :[protected]

Sir / Madam,
                I am a vodafone prepaid mobile customer staying at Ahmedabad,
                My Mobile No. is : [protected] ( Name : Dineshkumar M Kalal )

I used to debit my prepaid account for Rs. 2/- to Rs. 5/- as per unknown charges

After discussing with Ms. Nikita Vodafone Customer Care No.198 on 29.03.2012. she said me that you should inquiry first on 111 (which chargeable service)...
                Dear Sir i am holding vodafon prepaid mobile number [protected]. i was on roaming at Sirsa haryana from 12 mar 2012 till 23 mar 2012. I recharged as topup for Rs.200 on 12 Mar 2012 at sirsa, haryana. But i got Rs. 46.81 in my account. I spoke to customer care on the same day but they did not resolved my query and asked me to contact customer care of tamilnadu area but they themself were not able to connect me to tamilnadu area customer care....

Yesterday I visited Vodafone company store at Thakur Village, Kandivali East and was offered to convert my prepaid to postpaid with zero rental having 200 local mins and 100 std min free if I take 1 more postpaid card having same scheme clubbed under my old postpaid no. [protected], I am supposed to pay only 99 * 2 i.e. Rs. 198 for the sim cost. Today I receive a call from the company stating that I have converted my prepaid no. to postpaid under the scheme of 99/- rental whereas I was given free rental. The call centre I called up are stating that they are unaware of the scheme and asking me to visit the store again. The company store itself is taking customers for ride what will a DSA do.I do not have have so much time for their fault to waste my two hours again sitiing there and correcting their problems. Please beaware of this company and now I will try to go for MNP.
                Deepak Kothari
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Dec 2, 2016
                Mar 29, 2012
                Hello Deepak,

Thanks for writing to us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we'll have someone get in touch with you with assistance in 48 working hours. For any other assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
                It was really nice that the company reverted back to my complaint and solved it. Mr. Hamza from Vodafone store at Thakur Village called up and clarified all my doubts. GR8 you guys were really Happy to help. Thanks once again.