Whirlpool India Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Whirlpool India

Having problems with Whirlpool India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Whirlpool India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Whirlpool India

Whirlpool India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 1800

Whirlpool India reviews & complaints page 95

Hi, I Deepak kumar have washing machine purchaged on 22.7.14 model no.13814, serial no. INF[protected], adress-At+po.-bibhutipur, dist-samastipur, bihar-848211 with mobile no. [protected]. Few days ago there was peoblem in my machine. I called customercare and technician (bablu) visit. He told me that there is dry assembly problem. Due to washing of cloth serial no. on body has removed. But i have all things Warranty card, Tax invoice (bill). But only due to not serial no. on body your technician is charging for repairing in warranty period. If so happen i will go to consumer court. Please do needful. Thanks.
May 22, 2017
Nov 16, 2015
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
Dear Deepak, We regret the trouble you have faced. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department, they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Warm regards, Whirlpool India
Nov 20, 2015
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
Dear Deepak, Our team has been unable to establish contact with you. Please let us know when will be a good time to call you. Thank you Warm Regards, Whirlpool India
Nov 20, 2015
Updated by sumanbaua
Still my problem is not resolved. He is still charging within warranty period.
Any time you can call me.
MY alternate no. is [protected].

I would like to report that, I purchased Two Split AC 3D Cool for my Old Parents, Dated[protected]. My parents live at my native place at Sasaram. The AC Stopped working soon after 6 months from the Purchase. We attempted to Reach the Call Center back in the month of May 2015 and informed about the issue. Representative reported that the Engineer will come and take care of the issues.
    Engineer did come to my place and inspected the AC and reported that, it requires GAS..., he billed us some where Rs 450, for his visit and said next team would visit and fill in the GAS.
    No one turned up after that, as my parents live alone here and they are very old to follow up on this.
    They suffered all the summer days without AC.
    I am visiting my native place this Diwali and got to know about all these. Issues.

I would really want to know if we really have some customer orientation here in India or not.

This morning I called the customer care and spoke to the Supervisor name - Rishabh. and asked for his reply, why the AC are not yet taken care. and he did not have any answer besides usual one. "WE ARE SORRY FOR THE IN CONVIENCE"

To be honest Sorry would not serve the purpose for me.

Mr. Rishabh today logged the complain again and made a new promise that the engineer would visit the site in next two days. which after the Diwali.

Please let me know, if this is going to be taken care or not.

As I dont stay here in India and My parent are Poor Old people they can not get these thing done in my absence.

you can reach me on my cell - [protected]

Today's Case no - PT[protected]
    Case no for the month of May 2015 - PT[protected]

Samresh
    Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought whirlpool refrigerator on 26th Jan 2015. This was a big mistake of mine in year beginning. I has bought a pool of problems in this product. The problem stated with the fridge light bulb going off in March/April 2015. Upon complaining to whirlpool, it was so badly repaired that the bulb was hanging out and there resulted a burn in the inner walls of the product. Again the same problem of the bulb happened on 22 May 2015, which has been repaired.It has reappeared again on 10 august 2015.I had gifted the product to my ailing old mother living alone!!! I thought this would make her life a bit comfortable. Exactly the reverse has happened. Now and then-many times during January- August she has to call me to contact the company to set things right. As the product is being used by a senior citizen, it has caused a great discomfort to us. I must mention that we have been the 'brand ambassador' of the company in our large family and such incidence may result in a huge negative word of mouth. I simply want the product to be replaced. Let me get rid of all this.

Whirlpool India — Water purifier service

Last month i bought a whirlpool water purifier. the main tap on the purifier is leaking. i have registered complaints twice. the service center in Chennai is very poor in response. i live in Porur. the way the complaints are handled is very unprofessional. the call center guys cant even speak English or even Hindi. this is a pathetic state of a world class brand. i am very disappointed to have bought whirlpool which i took a decision only...

Sir I have purchased whirl pool fridge 2month before.I gave a fridge to my brother last month for a gift of him marriage..after then only we open thedoor.after that only realise the door is not working.we still not using the fridge we already register 3complaint whirlpool company but still they didn't take any action so we r really disappoint this kind of action.so please kindly solve the problem otherwise replacement of new fridge ..already register complaint whirl pool complaint number is MR[protected] ...NAME RAJAKUMAR [protected]
        Nov 03, 2015
        Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
        Hi Raja, We regret the trouble you have faced. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department, they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you Warm Regards Whirlpool India
        Nov 06, 2015
        Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
        Dear Raja, Our team has been unable to establish contact with you. Please let us know when will be a good time to call you. Regards, Whirlpool India
        Nov 19, 2015
        Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
        Dear Raja, As per our conversation with our team, your appliance will be replaced and the same has been initiated. We will get back to you as soon as we have an update. Warm Regards, Whirlpool India

My name is roopesh dongre. I have purchased whirlpool 1. 5 ton 3 star 3d cool deluxe plus split ac from kohinoor store on 17/05/2015. My order no. Is ord2013457 d
          The ac that company have send to me is not working properly. I feel that ac that company have send to me is of sub - standard quality or may be the whirlpool quality is poor.
          From the day i have purchased whirlpool ac the ac has gone for maintenance for 6 - 7 times. And still ac is not cooling the room properly.
          Despite of making so much call and writing mails to store as well as company no 1 is attending/responding my complain that's the reason i have to write this mail.
          When i have searched on the internet i have came across lots of people facing same problem like me.
          So i request the forum to address this matter. And take serious action against whirlpool company for making such faulty brand.

Engineer has came and gave service with changing 3 nos of filter of my RO machine dt.26.10.15. after one day the source point to supply the water inot RO has stopped the working . I called that engineer dt.27.10.15 (name not known) and asking help to visit again, he stated that, sir please please call our service centre and register your problem/complaint as per rules. So I follow his word and registered my complain ( phone no. is [protected]) dt, 27.10.15 and 5 times more afterwards. So far they are still not attending my complaint to solve out . Now they switched off the phone . TO THE HONABLE CONSUMER FORUM, PLEASE HELP ME.

Spin motor of my washing machine was changed on 27 Apr 15. the same is not working from 23 Oct 15. I have made a complaint on 23 Oct 15 vide complaint number BG[protected]. It was told by service centre that motor is guaranteed for six months. the complaint is not attended by service centre and closed by customer care stating the service charges is not paid. call attended by customer care whirlpool between 1730 and 1820 hrs on 28 Oct 15 from mob number [protected] was not appropriate and reply was not proper. They were using threatening language. submitted for proper justice and replacement dof spin motor.
              Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
              Dear Bisheswar, Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department, they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you Warm regards, Whirlpool India
              Nov 04, 2015
              Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
              Dear Bisheswar, As per our conversation with our team your product is out of warranty, however it can be replaced on chargeable biases. In case of any other assistance with your appliance please feel free to get in touch with us. Thank you Warm Regards Whirlpool India

Shame on the service made by salem service center. i booked a complaint on 23rd june for my RO purifier (SR no:MR[protected]) that its not purifying and a service man came and said all 3 filters gone and should replace. i said ok to replace and they replaced for Rs 4800. now on 7th oct again the same problem not purifying exists, i complaint again with SR no:[protected], now a service man came and said outlet doesnt work so i will change it tomorrow .i said ok change it .on the next day some other service man came changed something and said everything is ok and charged Rs 800. But the problem is not cleared at all. on the next day in salem service centre i complaint again but they did not respond. So again i booked a complaint in service center for that a service man came after 3 days and checked something and said all three filters gone so have to change for Rs 5000. I said we changed it before three months only on june 23rd. for that he said i will check in office and suddenly he said u have not changed any filter before this is the first time u r changing it. i said check your bills with your complaint SR no:MR[protected]. they are saying we dont have old bill details all. then how can a company service centre says clearly about the details we bought from whirlpool and registered with the company by our contact number in a minute of time i asked them . they said we dont have any old records. now from almost ten days they are not responding to my call. the worst quality of Service provided by salem service center and cheapest way of earning money .

I purchased a microwave oven from flipkart on 25 March 2015. All was going fine but 1 month ago the problem arised.

My Oven is not getting turn on so I called whirlpool customer care and they registered my complaint. After this Someone from whirlpool service center visited my place & told us that It will take some time to get this part replaced. Now after following up many times on phone to that guy, He told us that Part is not available anywhere.
                  He also told us that regarding this, he already sent an E-mail to whirlpool company.
                  He told me to complain again for this & tell them the problem. I followed him & tried to call whirlpool customer care for many times, but none of their number is working. The number that is working is [protected] but when I talked with them & they said they are not able to do anything as it is the number for Mumbai area only & they doesn't have any record for my complaint.

Oven is still opened that guy didn't even close that, warranty is getting over but nobody is taking care of this & I am frustrated with the follow-up that I had.

Now Is there someone who could take the responsibility for this 7 Get this resolved.
                  Nov 03, 2015
                  Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                  Dear Johny, Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department, they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you warm regards Whirlpool India

Whirlpool India — Microwave oven complaint- parts not available

Microwave oven- model no. 27G, sl no.[protected] given to whirlpool authorised service center M/s Hi-Tech solutions, tc 16/1561(6), nr. Ananthapuri auditorium, jagathy, thycaud, thiruvananthapuram 695014. Work order no.H 5659 dt. 30/05/2015, for rectifying a complaint of the touch pad. Told me that touch pad has to be replaced. Even after 4 months the status is - 'spare parts out of stock.' kindly confirm whether the company...

I have a 310 litre Whirlpool Professional Double Door Refrigerator bought on 28 September 2009. Two days ago, the alignment of the lower door was disturbed, allowing cooling gases to escape from the upper part of the lower door. It was after great difficulty that I could get through Whirlpool call centre on 21.10. 2015 to lodge a complaint. The Whirlpool mechanic visited today 22.10.2015 at 11.40 am, after examining the fridge, he informed that the plastic handicap of the door had broken at the hinge, and they have no spares. The refrigerator door cannot be repaired nor replaced. Mr. Amit from the Service centre has just called and stated that the only option is to have the fridge replaced. Implying that the old fridge (obsolete according to them) would be bought back at a depreciated cost by the company and the difference for a new fridge has to be borne by me. This indicates a deliberate hiding of company policy/practice in after sales service w.r.t. spare parts. The company has not, at any time prior to, or after purchase, of refrigerator informed the buyer that spares are not available with the service centre. This has not been mentioned in the refrigerator brochure also. This is sheer blackmail. No fridge becomes obsolete in five years. The Whirlpool company is following wrong practices and not informing the consumers. If this is Whirlpool’s policy, they should advertise this in bold letters in their brochures and electronic & print media that their refrigerators get obsolete in five years and no spares will be available. Why should I pay thousands of rupees in depreciation cost of a fridge in lieu of a minor plastic spare. I want the plastic handicap replaced urgently, as delay would damage the refrigeration system., for which the Whirlpool Company will be held responsible. The manufacturing unit of the refrigerator or the plastic handicap should be contacted immediately for a replacement. Urgent response is solicited. Kapil Kaul 22.10.2015 507 Hawa Singh Block, ASIAD Village Complex New Delhi-110049
                    Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                    Dear Kapil, Thank you for highlighting your concern. Please share your contact and/or complaint details with us. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Warm regards, Whirlpool India

Hi, I purchased a fully automatic washing machine 5 years ago. Its bearing drum needs to be replace. However, this specific part is not available. I want either to be repaired or compensated with another washing machine. Thanks & Regards, Shashi Bhushan Prasad Mob.[protected]
                      Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                      Dear Sashi, Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department, they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you warm regards Whirlpool India
                      Nov 04, 2015
                      Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                      Dear Shashi As per our conversation with our team, we are trying to fetch the required part in your appliance. We will get back to you as soon as we have an update. Warm regards, Whirlpool India
                      Whirlpool being such a Brand name does not manage to repair the product giving reason of parts not available.

Sir, I`ve a cooling issue in my AC Sr.noINN[protected] which i purchased on 18/3/14.I made a complaint to Whirlpool techinician, after which they came and check my AC and a leakage was found in the tubes of the condenser. As per the technician, i m told to order a new condenser which i`ve did on on 5/10/2015 but so far i haven`t recieved anything.I`ve been calling the technician and whirpool customer care, to my sadness no one is able to give me the status of the new condenser i had ordered.I don`t know why i m being treated this way.Is this how whirlpool company treat there customer??? How long do i`ve to wait ???M very sadden by how they treat me, i would like to request them to give me some light on this issue. Please contact me as soon as possible.Ph.no.[protected], Kokrajhar, Assam.
                        Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                        Dear Lal, Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department, they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you warm regards Whirlpool India
                        Oct 28, 2015
                        Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                        Dear Lal, As per our conversation with our team, your appliance is working fine now and the query has been resolved from our end. Please feel free to get in touch with us for any further assistance. Thank you Warm regards, Whirlpool India

I bought 310 ltr refrigerator (DC 32 3S/2015), on 15.05.2015. After exactly 3 days the compressor stopped working. After putting up a complaint, it was repaired but I wasnt satisfied. Whirlpool India doesn't really value their customers, so it shouldn't be a surprise for you. Now, my fridge stopped working again on 18/10/2015 (5 months since purchase), I put up a complaint no. GB[protected]. A serviceman by the name of Md. Asif came up, told me that xyz parts need to be changed and it will cost near 4500, citing that these parts are not covered in warranty. I wasn't really satisfied, but still, because we had a lot of guests at home, I said okay. Now, I have got a call that they need Rs.[protected], I still said okay, but give it to us ASAP. After much delay they delivered it to me, but I was not satisfied. The freezer box doesn't close properly! Let me remind you it has been only 5 months since I bought this refrigerator. I have mailed to helpdesk and when I try to call, they say that your number is not registered & there is no complaint number registered as above. Now, I just want to request Whirlpool India that they should write on their advertisements/billboards and banners that if you are a fool then only buy our products. Whirlpool refrigerators are not checked, their service is poor and their customer care executives double that by further irritating their customers. I need an apology & urgent Redressal and if that doesn't happen, I'll make sure that the world knows about your products and your discourteous attitude towards the customers.
                          Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                          Dear Nafis, Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department, they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you warm regards Whirlpool India
                          Oct 28, 2015
                          Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                          Dear Nafis, As per our conversation with our team, your appliance is working fine now and the query has been resolved from our end. Please feel free to get in touch with us for any further assistance. Thank you Warm regards, Whirlpool India

I bought the Whirlpool washing machine STAINWASH 7212H-BLACK-31037 from Ramesh Corporartion, C.G.road, Ahmedabad on 09/06/2014 in 22000 rs in discounted price with 2years all warranty and 10year motor warranty. I am extremely dissatisfied with the overall product, service and manners of executive on phone. Form the beginning the machine was having increased vibration while in use and so i first registered complain on 19/07/2014, NO- AG[protected]. The technician came from Whirlpool and told me that machine is working as it should be and it is normal, despite seeing the vibrations and displacement of machine due to that. The second complain i made on 31/07/14 for same vibration and heater in machine was not working and i requested that if possible change the product as it should not have these problems when it is still new which would definitely decrease its life. Mechanic came and took my machine to the company service center, did some changes and then send it back. Heater was now working but vibration problem continued. I even sent online complain to online support of Whrilpool india on 09/08/2014, 16/08/15, but no solution. So i contacted Ramesh Corporation and explained the problem. An engineer came from their side and diagnosed the main problem that was leveling of machine. After that problem resolved upto 90%. It worked fine for around one year after that and on 20/07/2015 machine stopped working. Because of previous experience i directly complained at Ramesh Corporations and contacted Whirlpool India and one technician came and diagnosed that wire was broken. He repaired it and now machine was working nice. Again on 1/08/2015 same problem occurred and same was done. Again on 06/08/15 same repeated. And when on 31/08/2015 machine again stopped i was frustrated with machine and service of whirlpool, i asked for replacement of machine. They told me that this is the last time this is happening and they will do permanent solution. so they did again repairing and machine was good. But when on 21/9/2015 machine stopped i asked for replacement. Initially they told me that they will do final repairing, but i insisted on changing the machine itself because of persistent problems. For around a week they did not do anything. Then they told me that they are in process for getting approval for replacement. It took around one week. On 12/10/15 their executive called me and told me that they have approved me a replacement but my model is discontinued and i will be provided with new model that is STAIN WASH ULTRA. Then he told me that i have to make DD in favor of Whirlpool of 7150 rs to be exact for completion of process. I was shocked to know that i have to pay extra 7150 rs on 22000 rs that i have already paid for my machine. He made the arrangement and told me finally i have to pay 6000 and my machine will be replaced. He explained me that it is depreciation value of machine for one year use without any problem. and rest is additional charges for updated model. I refused for same and told him to repair it. Till today 16/10/2015 there is no progress. The complaint NO. are- 19/07/14- AH[protected] 31/07/14- AH[protected] 20/07/15- AH[protected] 01/08/15- AH[protected] 06/08/15- AH[protected] 31/08/15- AH[protected] 21/09/15- AH[protected] THE ISSUES ARE- 1. MACHINE WAS FAULTY FROM START AND STILL I HAVE TO PAY MONEY FOR REPLACEMENT 2. RUDENESS OF WHIRLPOOL EXECUTIVE 3. HARASSMENT BY DELAYING EVERY PROCEDURE 4. INCOMPETENCY IN MACHINE REPAIR 5. EACH TIME MACHINE IS STOPPED IT TAKES NEARLY 4-5 DAYS FOR REPAIR AND I HAD TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THAT NOT TO MENTION BACKACHE I GOT BECAUSE OF THAT MY CONTACT NO IS- [protected], EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com PLEASE HELP
                            Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                            Dear Rignesh, Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department, they will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you warm regards Whirlpool India
                            Nov 05, 2015
                            Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                            Dear Rignesh, As per our conversation with our team the issue has been resolved from our end. Please feel free to get in touch with us for any further assistance. Warm Regards, Whirlpool India

Dear sir, I have brought whirlpool split ac 4 months back. The AC has been repaired 4 times still it's not working properly. When I try to complain the whirlpool don't care to solve my query.I'm really puzzled and very much in tension now...cos I have buyed this split ac by taking loan and still I'm facing the same problem.May be because of this AC my mental stability is also gone. I'm feeling like I have gone mad. Cos this whirlpool and Kohinoor from where I buyer ac fooled me.please help me out with this mental torture.

Whirlpool India — Washing machine 360'

Respected sir, I bought one whirlpool 360' washing machine, in chennai through viveks electronics limited. I bought on[protected], and i installed on february 5th of 2014. After using two months i got the error as UB (un balancing). I lodged complaint and your engineer attended and the error went then after two days i got the same error. Then again i lodged the complaint then he came to attend, like this i have lodgred lotof time atlast...

Power switch of 2.5 years 360 deg washing machine is hard pressing. Lodged complaint to whirplool service stn, anushree engg in pimple gaurav, pune. Engineer came and straight wanted to replace the pcb worth 3800 straight. Sent him back with his 340rs service charge with no work done. Dobt fund logic to replace complete pcb for just hard press switch, though it works ok.
                                Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                                Dear Atul, Please call us on our toll- free number [protected] or send us an email at [protected]@gmail.com listing your complaint, contact details and/or complaint number. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Warm regards, Whirlpool India

Bought Whirlpool fridge on[protected]. Faced issue after a year. Had a major repair. Now yet again an issue. Never faced such an issue ever earlier. This is clearly a case of low quality product distribution by Whirlpool. I need a replacement or cash back for my fridge. This entire situation is ridiculous and waste of my money and energy and time.
                                  Oct 01, 2015
                                  Whirlpool India Customer Care's response
                                  Dear Shinu, Thank you for contacting us. We have responded to one of your posts on Facebook. Please refer to that thread for further communication. Thank you, Warm regards, Whirlpool India