Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints page 157

PURCHASED aquaguard one year ago. ONLY once free service done. Techicians not visiting for service. ONLY once service is done. That too after calling many times. One more mandatory free service is pending. They are not taking responsbilities in visiting. I am getting messages that your aquaguard free service will be done, our technician will visit soon. But nobody visiting. Make the system properly.
PLZ take action

MOB [protected]
Apr 08, 2017
Dear Sharath,

I have shared your contact details with my team at Karnataka. They shall contact you soon to address your concern.

Dear Sharath,

I understand that my team has resolved your issue. Do get back in case you need any further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.

Priya
After two years amc renewed 3 months before by your service man not get water from purifier (magna) please send technician after 10.04.2017

suman kumar chakraborty
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2017
Dear Suman,

I've escalated your concern to my team at West Bengal. Be assured they'll connect with you soon.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2017
Dear Suman,

I have received a feedback from my team that your issue has been resolved. You may get back to me in case of any doubts.

Anita

I had purchased water purifier Dr.Aquaguard Magna HD RO + UV on dated 17th June 2016 and the Customer ID is-[protected]. As per the service life of the filter cartridge mentioned on the user manual is

6000 Litres & it is frustrating that since the last one week the filter had stopped working. Then I had booked the complaints the service team & he confirmed me that all filter cartridge are block & need to be

replace. But in my family having two members and daily consumption of water is approximate 6 Litres. It means we have consumed only (6*30*9=1620 Litres of water ) & Filter cartridge are blockage before the

service life mentioned on the user manual like i, e 6000L

In my opinion such type of filter cartridge failure due to manufacturing defect / product quality and these are covered under warranty for the replacement. I have already raised the service request ([protected])

for replacement of the filter cartridge & still no action .

I have requested an intervention to resolve my issue permanently or to take this crappy product back

Best Regards….Ganesh

[protected]/[protected]
    May 10, 2017
    Apr 08, 2017
    Dear Ganesh,

I have shared your concern with my team at Vadodara. Be assured they will connect with you soon to get your issue resolved.

Priya

The aquaguard in name of Smita Tripathy.No service support after repeated telephone calls to technicians.Disgusted with their behaviour & false commitments for last 2/3 months.Technician Names are: Santosh( Cell:[protected]), Jitu( cell:[protected]) & Rinku( cell: [protected]).I understand all are working under Santosh' s supervision.

I believe & trust Tata company an ethical conglomerate and their employees should not behave & ignore such services which is related to health hazards..
      Look forward to your quick actions & kind cooperation.

S.R.Tripathy
      Club Town, Damana Square, CSpur, Bhubaneswar:751025
      Flat:5/102
      Cell: [protected]
      Dear S.R.Tripathy,

I have forwarded your issue to my team at Bhubaneswar. They shall connect with you at the earliest.

Apr 09, 2017
      Dear S.R.Tripathy,

Eureka Forbes — Aquaguard Installation not done

My Aquaguard has been delivered on 03 Apr. Despite calling their customer care repeatedly on daily basis, fresh installation of the product is not yet done. They keep giving false promises about the date and time of installation along with complaint number but to no avail. Strict action should be taken against this company for harassing the customers like this. My complaint number is [protected]...

Eureka Forbes — No response from service centre even after repeated complaints

I got a new aquaguard water purifier as gift from my brother from Navy canteen Kochi in the January 2017, however I installed it on 28/ 3/ 2017, by your service centre, however their is problem in valve of my new purifier, and my whole kitchen is full of water, even after making repeated service request ([protected], [protected]) their is complete cold and callous attitude from the service centre, and no response, Dr Jophie v paiikkatt, professor...

My mother had issued two cheques totaling Rs. 71, 000/- in favor of Eureka Forbes Ltd. on 30th Jan 2017 for installation of security camera and intrusion alarm system. We were assured that the installation would be done in next couple of days. But when no technician came to setup the system even after 5 days we decided to cancel the order and request for refund. The Sales rep Gireesh Gowda(gireesh.[protected]@eurekaforbes.com) assured us that refund will be done within 2 weeks. But he stopped answering the calls or emails after couple of weeks when I did not receive refund. So after a month I called Eureka Forbes customer care to register complaint(#[protected] and with great difficulty was able to get the contact details of Shivamurthy(shivamurthy.[protected]@eurekaforbes.com) his supervisor and requested him to return the money. But even after two months we haven't received any refund and the only response I get from them is that it's stuck with finance team.
        In the email communication with eureka forbes I have even included Charan Shetty (charanraj.[protected]@eurekaforbes.com) and Vishwanath Belliappa ([protected]@eurekaforbes.com) but haven't got any response from them.
        Frustrated with their response I have decided to file Police complaint against Eureka Forbes and their employees for cheating and fraud.
        May 8, 2017
        Dear Chandan,

My team has acknowledged your concern via Twitter. They shall take it forward from there. Request your support.

Jun 12, 2017
        Dear Chandan,

Basis the feedback from my team, I understand that your issue has been resolved. Thank you for your support. Do let me know if you require any further assistance.

Eureka Forbes — Installation Request

Regarding: Installation Request which is pending since 14-Feb-2017

This is to inform you that i have collected 1 no. Aquasure Aquaflo EX Water Purifier from our Company i.e., TATA AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd., as a gift. On receipt of the same i have registered for installation. When the service person came for installation, he had mentioned that some of the spares missed in the said sealed packet. They are...

My customer code is [protected] and i am using Auqaguard I Nova for which i have a valid service contract for the period[protected] to[protected]copy enclosed). Candle filters of my AG were first replaced on[protected] immediately after signing the contract and same should have replaced again after one year i.e.after 1st Feb 2016. However, the same were not replaced for long time and hence i gave a service request no. [protected] on 12th January 2017. Service engineer visited us and informed that as per their records candles were already replaced and hence if we wish to change it again, we need to renew the contract. I requested him to show us signed and acknowledged service report for the same, but he could not show the same. Also, he informed that as per their records, my service contract is only for two years i.e.[protected] to[protected] and he also refused to accept the original (enclosed) service contract having validity up to[protected]. I reported this matter to Customer Care (Tel no[protected] but they couldn't help. However, on my insistence they gave me a mob no. of their supervisor, Ms Saraswati Kadam (mob no [protected]). I spoke to her on 16th Jan 2017 and explained her the situation. However, nothing happened. Again I complained twice to Customer Care Helpline (don't have ref nos handy) and again the service provider informed me that they do not accept my contract validity and refused to do the service and candle replacement.

Now I wish to bring to the notice that my earlier contract was also for 3 year period that ended in Jan 2015 and during this contract period also I did not receive any service or candle replacement for last two years. When Eureka Forbes people followed up for contract renewal in Jan 2015, I informed them about non receipt of service and also showed them copy of their service card (copy taken from the service engineer) which confirmed that there were no entries for of the service for the period I have mentioned. In view of this deficiency, their service provider agreed to give me 3 year contract at a price of 2 year. I accepted it and that is how the current contract is for 3 years. A specific remark of extended contract validity also mentioned on the contract copy. However, Eureka Forbes is not accepting their own original contract terms and denying the service to me.

With above detail which are for last 5 years, it is evident that consistently Eureka Forbes is cheating people if they make contract for more than one year. Candle replacement and service is given only for first year as customers will not give them renewal payment unless immediate service is given.

I request Eureka Forbes to urgently look in to this complaint and honor your own contract and also change your practice of cheating customers. In absence of this, I will be forced to complaint to Consumer Courts to get justice.

Thanks. Mr. B. R. Gaikwad (Ph [protected])
          Dear Dr. Gaikwad,

Your concern has been shared with my team at Mulund. They shall get in touch with you at the earliest.

Dear Dr. Gaikwad,

Ref - Service Request Number [protected] and 18277628

I am Aquasure user, called your serviceman for filter cleaning a month ago.

He was new trainee, he took around 3 hours to clean and refit filter but failed to do it and leakage from two points started from that moment, .

After calling him, came back next day but could not fix problem. Insisted to fix the issue by calling senior technician but no response.

After several calls after week senior technician visited, he partially fix problem (one leakage point) and he told one part is required to procure fix another leakage.

I asked him to procure it and fix the problem at earliest but he never turned up back in three weeks time.

In between my spouse called up your customer care several times but no response.

We are cleaning kitchen platform in every 2 hours interval from 3-4 weeks because of your incompetent technician made blunder and still waiting to resolve the issue.

I am not understanding which part you are using in your machine that could not be supplied in three weeks of span. on top of there is no communication / response from your staff after several calls.

I tried to escalate it through your website http://www.eurekaforbes.com/escalate-service-request at all 3 steps but no response from last three days.

In step 3 it is mention that -
            If you are still not satisfied with solution and your Service Request still remains unresolved, you may directly contact the Ombudsman for a solution at +[protected]on every second and fourth Thursday between 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM)

I tried to call +[protected] during specified time but no response.

There is no mail specified at website for escalation.

I am fed up such unprofessional, pathetic service experience from your company at every level.

I can understand ignorance at technician level but at website if escalation is posted & no tracking number generated, no response from any level is really frustrating and hopeless.

Your prompt communication and action is highly appreciated.

Thanking you!

Best Regards
            Vasudev Balasaheb Narwadkar
            Cell:- +91 [protected]
            May 14, 2017
            Dear Vasudev,

I have forwarded your details to my team at Pune. They will contact you soon for further assistance.

Apr 13, 2017
            Dear Vasudev,

Eureka Forbes — Dr aquaguard magna green light blinking

I hv purchased dr aquaguard magna in Oct 2016. Within six months the light has changed from blue to green. Lauched complaint with customer care on 26th mar 2017.. Several follow up with sales guy and customer care but no one turned up. just worst after sales service ever seen. Even in the booklet there is no troubleshooting guidelines. Are we drinking impure water? The product is under warranty..bought it for 13000. Pl please help....

Still no action initiated, still my cheques are not banked.
              Its 2 months and none of payment is debited.

Already complained before, pasted below

Dear concern, i have queried for aquagaurd on 30 jan 2017 at call centre and executive vistied my place, i selected the model and made a payment of 3000 via cheque in favour of eureka forbes, product was of 14999 (ro/uv/uf). i asked abut finance scheme he suggested me that payment can be done in 4 installments. i gave the cheques to the executive and asked him to provide me the details that from which company he will be getting it financed. till date none of my cheques has been banked and when i queried for that he told me that some shivam entreprises will be financing and later on he said that any pushplalta will be financing, i asked him that u didnt told me, please dont cheat me then he said do not worry your all cheques will be banked in favour of eureka forbes..
              I have not received about any of my cheques and payment is still not clear.
              I have also complained on the call centre but no response was given.
              Please help

Ankita srivastava
              Lucknow
              May 8, 2017
              Dear Ankita,

I have forwarded your concern to my team at Lucknow. Be assured they'll get in touch with you at the earliest.

Jun 09, 2017
              Dear Ankita,

Piyush

At time of purchase your product your sales person promised me to give Golden card for life time free service of same product but after some time he refuge to give the card and not picking my call, Sir you are requested to take serious action against him and please provide me card as early as possible

Details are as follows

Sales persona name : Akash
                Contact No.of him :[protected]

My customer ID:[protected]
                my contact No.:[protected]
                May 13, 2017
                Dear Bhupendra,

I have forwarded your issue along with your details to my team at Indore. They shall surely look into it at the earliest.

Dear Bhupendra,

Anita

Negligence of services. Just make us fool by bypass of water instead from U.V. or R.O. it is just the water we get as it is as in form of regular tap without Purifying, R.O.or U.V. After complaining also no one come to clear problem and so company is cheated with customer to give his services as after purchase of machine it is responsibility of company to do everything for one year. Now it is just 8 month from the purchase of product and after complain 8days gone no one has to take or replay also.
                  May 13, 2017
                  Dear JaniMukund,

Please send in your customer ID and contact number, so that I can have my team look into your concerns.

Dear JaniMukund,

I'm still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Dear JaniMukund,

As I haven't heard back from you, I am unable to address your concern. Do let me know in case of any further assistance.

NEVER EVER BUY EUREKA FORBES PRODUCT
                    EXCELLENT MARKETING - NON EXISTENT AFTER SALES FOLLOW UP
                    1. I am Dr Awadhesh Pratap a retired Defence Employee
                    My address 1010A Sector M Aashiana Lucknow
                    2. I was approached by your marketing rep Mr Ravindra accompanied with Mr Anurag Awasthi Regional Head.
                    3. I was convinced by them to get VIDEO PHONE installed at my house, for which I paid Rs 21, 760/ on account of Video Phone and Locking System on 26 Feb 2017.
                    3. Video Phone was installed on 02/ 03 Mar by Mr Vaibhav with promise to install Locking System within a week.
                    4. Thereafter I have contacted Mr Awasthi and Mr Vaibhav repeatedly, promised by them to get the work done same very day with promise never to materialize.
                    5. Since they stopped taking my calls I subsequently sent a message to Mr Awasthi to REFUND THE COST OF LOCKING SYSTEM SINCE INSTALLATION SEEMED TO BE BEYOND THEIR CAPABILITY. THEREAFTER I HAVE SENT THREE MORE MESSAGES TO MR AWASTHI WITHOUT GETTING ANY RESPONSE.
                    6. I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO INSTRUCT YOUR REGIONAL OFFICE TO REFUND MY BALANCE OF MONEY REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY AS I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN CONTINUING ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH EUREKA FORBES WITH WHOM I HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED SINCE 1989 RHROUGH PURCHASE OF VACCUM CLEANER, THREE ROs, INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEM NON-FUNCTIONAL FOR LAST THREE YEARS FOR WANT OF BATTERY AND NOW INCOMPLETELY INSTALLED VIDEO PHONE.
                    7. Sir, you may like to note NOT TO INDULGE IN USUAL CUSTOMER CARE TACTICS OF ONLY FORWARDING TO REGIONAL OFFICE AND EXPRESSING REGRET OVER MY INCONVENIENCE.
                    8. A PIECE OF ADVICE YOU MAY LIKE TO SEND SOME PEOPLE AS TRAINERS FOR SOFT SKILL DEVELOPMENT.
                    Pratap
                    Jun 3, 2017
                    Dear Dr. Awadhesh,

I will surely have my team take this up on priority. Kindly share your registered contact number/customer ID for it will help me connect with you faster.

Dear Dr. Awadhesh,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your issue at the earliest.

May 02, 2017
                    Dear Dr. Awadhesh,

I've received an update that your issue has been resolved. Do let me know if you need any other help. Have a nice day ahead!

My Registered Mobile [protected]
                    For you further information Locking Device was delivered by a rep from your Regional Office. Welder visited today for fixing the same and I GOT AN EMPHATIC DENIAL OF INABILITY FOR SAME BEING FIXED IN EXISTING GATE WITHOUT MAJOR ALTERATION TO GATE AND WIRING.
                    I HAVE TIME AND AGAIN INSISTING THE SAME AND TO GO FOR PHONE ONLY AS YOUR REPS HAD VISITED ABOUT THREE YEARS BACK.
                    IN OTHER WORDS IF I HAVE TO GET LOCKING SYSTEM INSTALLED I MUST DISMANTLE ENTIRE GATE SYSTEM INCLUDING GRANITE PILLARS.
                    SO NOW WILL YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO INSTRUCT FOR REFUND OF COST OF LOCKING SYSTEM WHICH HAS NOW BEEN TAKEN BACK BY YOUR TECHNICIAN
                    REGARDS
                    Dr A Pratap
                    email dr.[protected]@yahoo.com
                    Mob [protected]
                    Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2017
                    Dear Dr. Awadhesh,

I've escalated your concern to my team at Lucknow. Be assured they'll connect with you soon to resolve your issue.

Anita

Service of water purifier was due since November 2016. no one visited till date. This also happened in 2014 ans service duration was extended by 06 months. Same is being repeated now. Request send your service rep immediately. My address is_
                      F-129A, South City, Rae Bareli Road. Lucknow UP 226025
                      E mail - rvsingh5379gmail.com
                      Mobile [protected]

Col RV SIngh
                      May 31, 2017
                      Dear Mr. Singh,

I have shared your details with my team at Lucknow. Rest assured, they'll assist you further with your concerns.

Apr 28, 2017
                      Dear Mr. Singh,

Priya

I had purchased aqua-guard ro/uv on 29 mar'16 from csd taurus, mall road, delhi cantt vide invoice details 168003/29apr'16. At the time of installation, we were informed by aqua-guard engineer that one part is damaged & needs to be changed. Now, we are follow up with ngineer & customer care center, finally lodged a complaint vide no. [protected] but nothing has worked. Now, it's almost 7 days, neither engineer had came nor replacement had been done. You are requested to kindly replace aqua-guard ro/uv as the same has not yet installed.
                        May 20, 2017
                        Dear Sachin,

I've forwarded your concern to my team at Delhi. They will connect with you at the earliest for further assistance.

Apr 16, 2017
                        Dear Sachin,

Anita

We ordered "Dr. Aquaguard Classic + with Booster pump" from chennai sales office. A representative named U. Karthik came and told us about the features of the product. And we liked it. Then we placed our order.
                          Being an old customer of this company (for20years) we asked for some discount and he agreed to give the product with 500₹ less. He told us that the product would cost around 11400₹ with the discount it will be 10990₹. After all the discussions. We gave him the money. And expected the product to arrive soon.
                          But later in the same day while checking your website, I came to know that this product costs 10990₹ only.
                          This guy told us that the product cost is 11400₹ and with discount it is 10990₹.
                          And in your website the cost of the same product is 10990₹.
                          Your representative has fooled us by increasing the price of the product. And giving the product at the same price.
                          Above all I'm roaming to your chennai sales office from 2 days to sought out this issue. But I'm not getting any answer from them.
                          The only thing they say is that - their representative has not come from many days and this issue can only be sought out if he comes".

To whomsoever in the company this complaint goes to. - Being an 20 years old customer, I just want to say that, the way your representative (Mr. U. Karthik) has fooled us, We are deeply disappointed. And the way the sales office - chennai, is making me roam from past 2 days is more disappointing. This has shattered the trust we have in your company for so long.
                          I request you to please look into this matter, and solve it as soon as possible.
                          Dear Vipul,

I've escalated your concern to my team at Chennai. Be assured they'll connect with you soon to resolve your issue.

Dear Vipul,

Anita

Hi raised the below complain Id [protected] on April 3rd.The complaint was regarding my fresh installation of aquasure Maxima RO+UV .DESPITE multiple reminders the installation has not happened.the service center guy is asking for a brine of RS 500 for the installation.As a new customer I am entitled for a free installation.

I was using HUL Pureit and I never faced any issue with them.Eureka Forbes service in india is pathetic.
                            May 6, 2017
                            Dear Utkarsh,

I've forwarded your request to my team at Jharkhand. Be assured they will soon connect with you to install your product.

Dear Utkarsh,

Anita
                            I had purchased a w/purifier forbes aquaf from csd bhubaneswar on 01 apr 17. I got sms from company that request for installation is processed and our team will shortly reach u. My bill no 000376 dated 01 apr 17. Plz install at the earliest.
                            Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2017
                            Dear Arjita,

Please share your registered contact number/customer ID and I'll have my team connect with you soon to complete the installation of your product.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 7, 2017

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2017

Hi Team
                              I raised a service request for servicing of My Aquaguard Magna HD UV+RO, more than 3 weeks ago. Your representative came and instead of providing any service, he asked me to renew my AMC and he will provide the service next day.
                              Once i did that, despite continuously following up with you guys for over past 2 weeks no one has still came for service.

Please escalate this.

Service Request Number: [protected]
                              User name: Aditya Gupta
                              Registered Mobile Number: [protected]
                              May 6, 2017
                              Dear ‎Aditya,

I've forwarded your details to my team at Bhandup. Be assured they'll connect with you soon to service your product.

Dear Aditya,

I've been updated by my team that your concern has been addressed. Thank you for your support.

Anita

My contract number is 23506177 and i have paid Rs 4510 for a 3 year AMC from 2014 May to 2017 May. i have tried calling customer care numerous times but there is no response received, music only keeps playing for long durations. i called on a service number i found and the lady instead of taking complaint started upselling a new kind of purifier. then said, let me schedule a demo and the person will service your machine too. on stating i did not want to see a demo she slammed the phone down saying service center will call you. Then after weeks i got through the call center and they registered service request. when i asked them to check service history, they said service card is not available with them but person who comes to service will carry it. When person came to service he said since he got call in the middle of the day he did not carry the card from office and he will share it next day. i am still waiting to check the card as i have paid for a service every six months but not more than 2 services have been done till now and my contract is expiring in May.
                                May 15, 2017
                                Dear Priyanka,

Please share your registered contact number/customer ID and I'll have my team look into it at the earliest.