Tata DoCoMo Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

mdiliyas6
please give tata docomo number details of
My e-mail adress is
mdiliyas.[protected]@yahoo.com
Dear Customer,

Please visit any of our nearest Tata DOCOMO outlet or call our customer service number 121 in this regard

trilokc6
    My TATA DOCOMO Mobile number is [protected] and i have lost my Online Tata Docomo Prepaid account password
    When i try to Reset password it asks for security Question "Your Favourate Movie name" which i am unable to find correct and so unable to reset my account password. Please help me send my online account password to [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com
    My Email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Ankit Goyal
      Hi, this is Ankit Goyal. Few days back I had applied for a new Tata Docomo Postpaid connection from a person called Yadnyesh(Tata Docomo representative-[protected]) at my office. I applied for Rs.1299 unlimited plan. At the time of giving the sim card he collected Rs.850 from me as security deposit and did not present a receipt for it saying that I will get a receipt on my email after the activation of the number. As address proof document, I had provided the copy of Electricity Bill of the flat where I stay as I stay in a rented flat along with a copy of my Passport, Company ID card and PAN card. 2 days later I got a call from a Tata Docomo representative for address verification. After I told him about the address of where I stay and where I work, he said that I will be getting another call within 2 days for verification after which he hung up the call. After waiting for around 3 days, I called up the person who had initially called me for verification. He informed me that my Postpaid form has been rejected as the address was incorrect in the Electricity bill. After explaining him thoroughly again, he again said that I will be getting another call within 2 days for verification. But even after waiting for 4 days, I did not receive any verification call, and when I called him up and asked him again then he said the same thing again that my Postpaid form has been rejected as the address was incorrect in the Electricity bill.
      On asking for the refund of the security deposit of Rs.850, he said that he can't do anything for that and I need to contact some higher authorities in Tata Docomo.
      I am still waiting for my sim to get activated or the refund of the 850Rs.
      Please help!!

Tata Docomo Number(applied): [protected]
      Number on the simcard:[protected]

Ankit Goyal
      Mobile: [protected]
      mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
      Hi Ankit,

The amount has been deposited as security amount and the same will be refunded back after disconnection.

bhavinp
        Hi, I have bought my Tata Docomo number before 1 year ago and I had use it for 1 year but as per my business trip have to go out of state for 2 months and during that months I rarely do transaction and mine Docomo number is activate but its SIM card is not working so I have contact company center for the same and they told me to buy new SIM for the same number and which I did. But as per they said my new card is activate within one day but after one day time I try to on my mobile at that time it show this error message that SIM card registration is failed.

So, please let me know what that message want to say for my SIM.
        And my number having enough fund in balance that thing also said by you company representative.

My number is [protected]
        Hi Bhavin,

Hi Bhavin,

The number is in active state.Please visit any of the nearest TATA outlet for better assistance.

Tata DOCOMO.
        Hi can you please let me know whether this number is in active mode or not.

This is my contact email id. bhavin.[protected]@igate.com
        PLEASE update me whether this number is active mode or not.

kallur2001
          It is a fraud/scam by tata docomo of rs 250 recharge(full TT + unilimited 3g). I think they should stop advertising about it. It is fraud, they will never give unlimited 3G. I did recharge couple of days back, I got full TT, but not internet.even customer care wont connect. So, this is cheating. Also, when I activated Rs 5 3G out of frustration, It took out all my Rs 250. Now I am left with 0 balance. Please refund my 250 rs. My number is [protected].
          Also, look at the amount of money docomo is making(millions) because of this fraud and I think all consumers should go to court on this.

Tata Docomo — Scam,fraud message

I participated in Tata Docomo's 'vijayathinte mani naadam' program by senting 'ticket' message to 52121 on[protected].
          They reply me my ticket code and sent win to 52121 in each houre for winner detailes.after some time,they sent a message that telling I won a free dialer tone for 15 days free of cost.and a toll free number to select song.
          When I select a song,they deducted 30 rupees from my account.when I contact customer support,they told that only song downloading is free.
          Can I file a complaint against the company for misunderstanding and incompleet advertaisments and messagings..?
          Please help me..
          Hi Sadiq,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID on [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Tata DOCOMO.
          100% SUPPORT as i am also a victim of the same scheme and have lost all my balance. they have activated unnecessary services on my no. without my confirmation. when I made the complain, they say that it was data charges. i ask how can they charge for Data when the plan itself says that Unlimited 3G Data.

regards
          Faizan Ahmed
          Call: +[protected]
          Hi Ahmed

Tata DOCOMO.
          I have decided not recharge my docomo sim until I get back back Rs 250. Acutally I have lost more, (Rs 150 + Rs 50 last week). Customer care is the worst thing in tata docomo. I dont think they will refund. Better to throw the SIM and switch to some other carrier. The above messages are from customer care are just eyewash.
          I think you are right about the Customer Care Reply... Its all fake...

Bhavinsolanki
            Hello, My name is Bhavin Solanki, I'm from surendranagar. My mobile service provider is TATA DOCOMO, I'm using it since more then 2 years. When I bought the sim card, thee call rate plans were- 1 paisa per second to other, and 1paisa per 6 seconds to docomo. Recently I found that they are charging me with 1 paisa per second even for docomo to docomo calls. I lost my balance so quickly before couple of day so tried to check 3 calls' duration and charge. I found that two calls of them were charged as rate of 1 paisa per 4 second, and one call was charged 1 paisa per 1 second. I have found this instability many time I didn't have any proper proof. I have saved this sms this time and I have the proof. When I tried to complaint over their website they told me there is no problem with call rates. I tried to get support from their customer care number, I tried so many times but they did not help me. They said I have 1 paisa per second plan from the beginning, and 1 paisa per second was my benefit. That's all they are saying. I haven't done any special recharge or plan or anything. Sometimes they are charging me 1paisa per second, sometimes 1 paisa per 4 seconds, and sometimes 1 paisa per 6 seconds. I am talking about all tata docomo to tata docomo calls. Not about other.
            When I asked them to send me 100 calls list of duration and charge they refused me, and told me if I want to know call duration and charges I have to active a service by paying. But even that will not inform me about my pas calls. I am 100% sure my call rates are not proper, they are charging me with different and costly rates without informing me. They disconnected my call when I asked for support.
            Please help me, I am sure they have done fraud to me. and I have proof for one of them. I want to know charge of at least 100 calls done before 12 October.
            I have tried their live chat support, email support and call support. All of them are avoiding me. Please help.
            Dear Bhavin,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Tata DOCOMO.
            My docomo number [protected], alternate number is [protected] . My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com . As I said, I have tried all of your customer care service including Live chat, non of them solved my problem.
            Hi Bhavin

Tata DOCOMO.
            Hello, I just received a call from your customer care executive, they gave me 5rs back in my balance. He said that I buddy net plan was stopped in my sim, while I haven't done anything like that, it stopped by your mistake. And 4sec per paisa calls still makes no sense and you have no explanation on how it happened. I have lost a lot more then 5rs though, now that you have given me back the plan i used to have, i will consider this solved.
            Thank you.

MAQUTADIR
              HI, I am Syed Maqutadir Rehman([protected] Bangalore)
              I have received the message about Rs250 unlimited 3G recharge atleast 20 times in the past two weeks,so i finally got my self one on 9th oct online.I immediately the balance credited in my main account which stood at Rs283 after the recharge and message saying the 3g pack has been activated.I called up the customer care and requested them for manual settings as mine is android,cc people asked me to use the same settings.So i started using it then after 15 mins my balance went down to Rs0,i was shocked.So i tried calling CC again but in DOCOMO you can call the CC only once in a day after which they block your call. So i decided to go to CC myself,please note there is just 1 in whole of Bangalore with 8 counters and only 3 functioning between 1-3pm.I was made to wait for over 2 hours for my turn and when it finally came CC executive was very rude and impolite.He finally took down my complaint and said it will be resolved in 24 hours. But after two days my account was just credited with just Rs100 and no 3g pack(dont know on what basis this was done).i tried calling up the CC again but they have blocked all my calls.I just didnt want to go there again as i truely tested my patience.I dont understand why DOCOMO people lure people with such schemes when all they want to do is dupe people.This attitude by TATA DOCOMO headed by a big corporate group like TATA is uncalled for. I hope you please look into the matter and resolve it at the earliest
              Email id: maqutadir.[protected]@gmail.com
              Phone:[protected]
              Complaint No: GABC[protected]
              Hi Maqutadir,

Veereshkumar Sajjanshetty
                sir
                since last 4months i am using tata docomo tele prepaid service since from last month the service provider without valid permission company were activating the VAS(value added services)and deducting the amount in last fifteen days it is third time for me...my no is [protected] i am many of the times talked with customer care but they were not responding me.so Wat can i do now....

Tata Docomo — activation of VAS services without permission

tata docomo activated their value adeed service VIDEONEWS and just informed me by message saying you are subscribed for VOV on WAP and deducting rs.5 daily for that service .request to deactivate the service is simply ignored by their customer care.they are sending messages saying that you are not subscribed to this service ,but looting 5 rs everyday.docomo is the worst network with the most stupid and useless customer care evr

pls any 1 guide me...
                Hi Veereshkumar,

snehagonbare
                  I have a pre-paid card of tata docomo. whenever i could recharged my mob. after 2 to 3 hour the message come on my mob that i have subscribed to some type of service like LKD or something. and after that i found my balance was less.They can charge me 10 rs, 20 rs. means always i recharged 30 rs on my mob no. They cut my balance about 20 rs behind the name of subscription of some service. and i noticed that before subscription they don't send me a message of service; then how it is possible that i subscribe the service. It is bad. they automatically activate the services on my mob after when i the recharged my mob no. they give useless service to customer. They could not connect call of customer to customer care when i had a problem like above. so please help me for my problem. i very upset and angree for this reason.

Sneha Gonbare.
                  Dear Sneha,

kkpowar
                    I am Kamalakar kashinath Powar using Tata Docomo Prepaid connection.I am working in Corporate Company LG Soft India Pvt Ltd. I applied for Freedom 499 for my [protected] number. [Prepaid to postpaid Migration] on 25th September.
                    I have submitted to the documents to the Mr Khan [mobile number : [protected]] he had given me new SIM [SIM no[protected] ] and i waited for 5-6 days .after that i called to this person . he had given me managers phone number Mr. Sayed [Mobile Number [protected]]

this guy first told me that it will done withing 2 /4 /6 days,but still i am waiting for that .

and one more thing is as this is corporate plan no deposit is required.but the executive took 500 rupees from me.

please help me out to resolve this issue.
                    See now ..
                    today i have talked with tata docomo person.

read the below discussion

********************************************************************************...
                    Welcome to Tata DOCOMO Chat. Please wait while representative is identified...
                    Your chat session has been assigned to Tata DOCOMO representative.
                    {Santosh} Hi kamalakar . You are on line with Santosh . How may I assist you?
                    {kamalakar} Hi..i applied for Prepaid to postpaid migration..tell me status of that..
                    {kamalakar} m asking for number [protected]
                    {kamalakar} i applied before 15 days.
                    {kamalakar} submitted all the documents to the outlet.
                    {Santosh} Hello
                    {kamalakar} may i know the status
                    {kamalakar} ????????????????
                    {Santosh} Surely I fetch this information for you
                    {Santosh} Let me check
                    {kamalakar} ok.
                    {Santosh} As checked the number is not yet migrated to post paid.
                    {kamalakar} is that request is with you ?
                    {Santosh} As checked there is no request found for migration.
                    {kamalakar} are you sure?
                    {kamalakar} please be sure ..i have proof that request is there
                    {Santosh} Yes
                    {kamalakar} are you sure? again i am asking you?
                    {Santosh} may i know the request number?
                    {kamalakar} i will forword this communication to higher authority
                    {kamalakar} how can you say that no request for migration ?
                    {kamalakar} please check properly is the request came or not?
                    {Santosh} As checked you request number is IMSI[protected]
                    {Santosh} And resolution date is 13-OCT-2012 00:46:02
                    {kamalakar} what is that request?
                    {kamalakar} ?
                    {Santosh} As checked you have given the request for migration from pre to post but it is not yet done for the same only the complaint has been taken
                    {kamalakar} then why did you first told that no request for migration?
                    {kamalakar} ?
                    {Santosh} For for teh above
                    {Santosh} Sorry for the above*
                    {kamalakar} ok let it be..mai know whay its not done yet?
                    {Santosh} I can understand
                    {Santosh} For the same only the request has been taken
                    {Santosh} So i request you to kindly wait till resolution date
                    {kamalakar} that i know my dear friend... what is the progress?
                    {kamalakar} are you MAD?
                    {kamalakar} resolution date is 13-OCT-2012 00:46:02
                    {kamalakar} and you are asking me to "wait till resolution date"
                    {kamalakar} what are you saying ?
                    {kamalakar} Please answer quickly
                    {Santosh} Am sorry for providing your the wrong information
                    {kamalakar} as usual its now new, , ... tell me proper information
                    {Santosh} Sir for the same we have to forward the issue to the concern team and get it checked
                    {kamalakar} ok please forword it right now
                    {Santosh} Yes sir i have forwarded the same
                    {kamalakar} what is next process ?
                    {kamalakar} whay it is pending ?
                    {Santosh} I request you to kindly chat back after 48 hours
                    {kamalakar} every day you giving me time in "hours"... you people should be in court rather than docomo..
                    {kamalakar} waited from 15 days..
                    {kamalakar} now dont say to write email to customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in, [protected]@tatadocomo.com, bla bla ba&&&
                    {Santosh}  I can understand that must have made you feel upset and I will work toward fixing this situation for you
                    {kamalakar} please tell my Why it is pending ? thats it...
                    {Santosh} Sir for the same issue we have to check with the concern team
                    {kamalakar} concern team means what?? why are you there for?
                    {kamalakar} i want reason for pending
                    {Santosh} Am sorry we don't have the details for the same.
                    {Santosh} For the same issue as it is pending we have forwarded the issue
                    {kamalakar} WHY?what should i do?? u know i am starving for this science 15 days.
                    {Santosh} I'm so sorry that this happened and I will do my best to fix this situation
                    {kamalakar} what you will do?? you are not saying pending reason, , , means nothing is in your hand...
                    {kamalakar} you dont have read permission also to read the status .. how can you fix the situation ... you will shoot once JUNK email to the so called concern team..
                    {Santosh} I request you to kindly chat back after 48 hours
                    {kamalakar} again different person will come and say NO request come for migration
                    {kamalakar} ha ha ha please stop this nonsense.. and do the needful as early as possible. i get fully frustration because of DOCOMO
                    {Santosh} Yes sure sir
                    {Santosh} It was a pleasure connecting with you. Have a great day ahead
                    The user has ended the session.
                    Hi Kamalakar,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

ashwani kumar kanwal
                      i am a customer uses tata docomo service.i recharge my no. With a topup of Rs.250 for 3G internet service but the pack are not working. Regarding the problem i sent complain mait to tata docomo 4 time & talk to executive 7 time with in 10 days & also go his tata docomo store but they are not respond me. I am not satiesfied with tata docomo service.
                      My complaint is regarding the Tata photon+,the speed of tata photon is very disgusting..no way the gadget can be used for internet exploring..regular complaints have been launched but the company never took any serious step regarding this..the customer care centre number didnt pick the phones..and the service is very poor...
                      Dear Ashwani,

Tata DOCOMO.
                      sir i am customer of docomo at manoharpur, dist. west singhbhun, jharkand. Everytime, there is network problem and when i call customercare then told one thing everytime that it will take 4 hours to solve problem.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

sasikiran123
                        I have taken a TATA DOCOMO connection from Professional Enhanced Services on 7th September 2012.I have submitted all thee documents but still its not activated.Those people not responding for phone calls/messages. I am not expecting these type of service from TATA DOCOMO. I requested you to please help me on this issue.

Sasikiran

E-Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
                        Dear Sasikiran,

Mobile Portability to Docomo
                        I've two Vodafone postpay numbers (I'm not giving numbers here for privacy, I can give numbers on secured link). I wanted to Port to Docomo.
                        I was contacted by your executive Nisha (phone number [protected]) on 30th November and had a plan details call from Mr. Syed (Phone: [protected]). Both of these are from Professional Enhanced Services Code: [protected])
                        So, on 1st December, 2012, I signed documents for portability, gave UPC received from Vodafone and handed over the documents along with ID proof, address proof and photograph to executive sent by Mr. Syed (Executive name Rajesh, phone: [protected]).

I also paid Rs. 300/- as plan fee, which was supposed to be returned in 3 bills. (I have receipt for this payment).

But till now no porting has been done and no status has been provided. Seems like they never processed my request and took away my money as well. when I call these executives (Syed and Nisha), they don't pick my call. I've sent many sms but no updates.
                        As per TRAI rules porting should be done within 7 days, but till now nothing has been done. I've not been updated about any status too.
                        These guys also allocated a new number[protected], as it is my family (999 plan). I've never used this number. and I asked them to activate new number only after porting is done first for my current two numbers.
                        This type of service certainly causes bad names to Docomo, as I've already started telling my friends not to take docomo connection. I've faced such a harrassment.

Can you provide me status of porting of my Vodafone numbers and can you take some actions against these executives and this agency?. I'm trying to call them almost everyday but no response.
                        I don't know where to go or what to do, as I'm stuck in no where. If my porting request has not been processed, then please stop that and give my documents back to me.
                        I dont want any Docomo connection any more. I have never seen such a worse customer service anywhere.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

kisho98
                          Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have using TATA DOCOMO no. [protected] and services is activated in my no. and deduct my balance without my permission. When i make call to customer care my service is deactivated but fund not refund.

With Regards,
                          Sharada Meshram

Tata Docomo — Services are activated without permission

I am, Ankita Jadhav . I am using tata docomo from 2 yrs My mobile number is [protected]. A service is activated in my cell, named "Game Pack" yesterday. Due to this service, my balance is deducted by Rs.46/-
                          Due to this condition I am not recharging my cell. I called customer care several times but they did'nt listen me . Due to this service I lost many rupees .
                          So I want to do a complaint on "TATA DOCOMO" .
                          Hi Ankitaj,

Dear Kishor,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 40/- has been credited back to the account.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

svijay151
                            TATA DOCOMO MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDER IN INDIA LONCHED AN OFFER AT RS 250 UNLIMITED 3G,FULL TALK TIME OFFER
                            BUT THEY WERE NOT ANYTHING ABOUT DATA LIMITE . THEY ARE NOW SAYING THERE IS LIMITE OF 1GB IT IS TOTALY FRODING

sir/medam,
                            i will recharge rs 250 in mbno-[protected] tata DOCOMO ON 24 OCT 2012, PLS infom me valid date, GB, & DATA USE ROMMING charges, and how to use 3G DATA, pls call my no.[protected],

MAHIBUB
                            [protected]@gmail.com

Complainant3920
                              Though this amount is negligible but I would like to raise voice I find this is cheating providing wrong information and misguiding
                              customer, I can very much sue...

I did an online special recharge for RS 38 date 10th Oct for the below benefit:
                              On 10th Oct-12 plan described as per website(http://www.tatadocomo.com/online-recharge.aspx)

"Local/STD Tariff Voucher 38 0 33.82 12.36
                              Local On-Net calls @ 1p/ 6secs. (10p/ min.). Off-Net Local/ STD mobile calls @ 1p/ 2secs. (30p/ min.).
                              All Landline calls @ 1.2p/ sec. 100 Local/ National SMS free/ day for existing customers. Validity : 30 Days"

After recharge I got POP up msg, with same information.

But my SMS start getting charged 1.2Rs/SMS and I had been charged unknowingly throught the day.:)

When I called Customer care executive same day,they told this offer is not valid anymore its changed.
                              When I told I'v seen this on your website and then recharged, if its changed then why its not updated on website ?
                              I got ans : you would have called customer care before recharge :) and website get updated once in a months or something ....

This is pathetic Customer service ...

And after one call if you ring CC helpline says "All our customer care executive busy attending other customer"
                              you only can call CC executive one time in a day, which is frustrating.

Cheers!!

vikasrs86
                                I was using a Tata docomo broadband connection since more than an year. My account number is[protected]. I never got the promised speed of 1 Mbps and no action was taken even after constant complaints. I finally decided to cancel the connection and submitted a written request at a Tata docomo gallery on 23rd July 2012. My request number is[protected]/[protected]. I was told that the connection would be cancelled within 7 working days. I got a confirmation call and I confirmed that I wish to cancel this connection. I got an MTS connection and have been using the same ever since. But I have been getting Tata bills since then and also constant phone calls for payment reminders. I have informed them time and again that I have cancelled the connection and would not be paying any charges. Finally today on 10th October 2012, I visited the Tata docomo gallery again and came to know that my connection has still not been cancelled even after submitting a request around 80 days back, and informing the call centre people numerous times on call. I asked for an explanation but all the gallery people did was to take down another complaint bearing number[protected]/[protected].
                                This is a complete fraud by Tata by not disconnecting the connection even after submitting a written request and then harassing the customer to pay charges, even though I have stopped using the connection long time back. I am highly troubled and dissatisfied by the service provided and the continuous harassment and would like to take some action on this. If somebody can help me with how to go about this then I would be grateful. Thanks.
                                Dear Vikas,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Tata DoCoMo Telecom — 250 rs unlimited 3g not working,balance is charged while browsing

Deepak Choudhary
                                  Dear sir
                                  On 08-oct-2012 I was recharged 250 to get unlimited 3g,
                                  now I got 250 balance as
                                  they mentioned...
                                  Complaint comments  Read comments [13]Complaint category Other

ashishen
                                  Hi, I'm a tata docomo network user and purchased my sim card about a month ago. It worked properly for about a month but on 06/10/12 the services of my no. was disconnected without any prior notice and when i sent a query e-mail about the problem, they replied saying that my customer application form and the supporting documents have not been submitted.
                                  This is not done as i have already submitted all the documents and also they are not providing me any help or assistance regarding the problem. Kindly help me out as i'm facing a lot of problems regarding my contacts and connections.
                                  My tata docomo number is [protected]

Mobile phone service — IPoor training of Vodafone Customer Care

A person by name Harshada telephone number[protected] calls me today 24th January at 5.25 pm and tells different stories about All India Roaming facility. I asked her th simple tariff on Maharashtra-Goa Roaming.She was confused and telling me Mumbai to local MTNL line would cost me at STD rate , while I pay Rs.1.40 per minute on All Maharashtra roaming .I asked her to check the rates since the local call should be cheaper than Roaming.She comes back and gives me still more confused figures !!
                                  Request Train the the telemarkweting Girls properly before they dial and disturb the customers.
                                  --Prasenjit Sen--
                                  My name is ashrutha one of the customer of vodafone.My problem is I have one vodafone old number which does not exist now.The no is [protected].Based on this old no can you give me his new no.And his name is Jitendra and he is residing in Gulbarga.pls i want his no urgently.pls do the needfull.

Mobile phone service — charged amount for ringtone hearing

pls give me some resluction, our sm and asm ask go to market and give the 50 sale per month i m c3 executive, i can't sale so pls tell me what can i do ASM ask give the sale another go back to home
                                  SIR,
                                  I am getting a disturbing call from this mobile number [protected] to this bsnl number [protected].even after telling several times he is calling and speaking unnecessarily.please take the action and see to that I am not disturbed.

Mobile phone service — Disconnection of phone service

As i hv been transferred out, i wanted discontinuation of my vodafone no. [protected]. On 25.04.2008, I have paid the billed amount and given in writing for discontinuation of the service. But till date the service is on and I am afraid, though I hv stopped using the phone, you will raise the bill for next month.
                                  your people advised me it will take 72 hrs for disconnection but still things have not been attended to.

Pl help.

regards.
                                  telephone "dead", Payment Bill:” alive"

I have booked a complain on 01.11.08 with Calcutta Telephones as my landline went "dead" from the same date. No repairing has been done till now. I complained in this #[protected] .But no response. My # is[protected] my docket no is (M77181).

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

stop.corruption
                                    respected sir,
                                    there are some retailer in vatva they are asking 1rs Extra on every recharge...instead everyone now a days knew that we have to say according to MRP, but still ppl have to pay as the retailer know that ppl need it...but its not correct its an open corruption. Plz try to take some action for this.
                                    Why not recharge online... DOCOMO gives 10% extra talktime also on few online recharges, Let that retailer get [censored]d.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Abhilash Katta
                                      Hi my sim got locked accidently when going through the security settings.Now it requires a PUK.Please help me.My number is [protected]
                                      i need puk code of my no. [protected]
                                      Dear Abhilash,

We would like to inform you that the PUK code for the number is 39071633.

thanks
                                      my mobile no. is [protected] plz. give me puk cod

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                        Rechargecube.in/
                                        online recharge fraud
                                        (19 minutes ago)
                                        Oc Technology
                                        Please show me solution for my problem
                                        (26 minutes ago)
                                        HDFC Bank
                                        Suspended card and request for waive off
                                        (39 minutes ago)