Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

My mobile no is [protected]. My Sim No is[protected]. please send me my PUK Code and my PIN code on my email.
Aug 13, 2020
yes i am agree with these complaints

i rajesh roshan holdign vodafone no.[protected] for the last three years. since then they are making my bill wrong i did not take any action against them because it was just of 10 or 20 rupees. but in march in was a limit they make a wrong bill of rupees 1000 (approx).

i made so many complaint to their customer care but it is one of the most pathetic service of vodafone. they keep me holding on for 1.50 hours continuously. not only this but one time a customer care executive keep me holding on for 46 minutes after that he disconnected the line.

after that they disconnected my connection. i m suffring from then i have lost my job also just because of them.

vodafone increasing their new customer but do not capable of retaining their existing & loyal customer

sales department is doing good but service sector is not performing their duty properly

BIG SUGGESTION TO A BIG COMPANY FROM A LITTLE & DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

Rajesh Roshan

Vodafone recently introduced a Post paid plan called Super 150, In which the customer have to pay Rs 150 as monthly rent and gets a free talk value of Rs 150 for calls made within the circle. But the existing customers who pays the same amount under Talk 150 new plan doesn’t get any free talk value!!! Vodafone didn’t informed about the new plan to its existing customers. When enquired about the same with Vodafone store at chennai, they simply says you can change your plan at anytime. But they don’t have answer for why didn’t they informed about the new plan to its existing customer or why the same benefits didn't given to its existing customers, who uses the connection for a long period.Existing customers still pays the same amount as rent without getting any free benefits.
    Aug 13, 2020
    i had buyed a vodafone post paid on 11 of march the bludy they had cheated me they said that it will be activated in 3 days but the [censored] of all the vodafone executives but i wont leave tis like this this is not my problem only all the peoples suffered from this thing im gon complaint on this they must close...
    i have always been happy with the service of hutch but vodafone sucks big time...although they make big claims of being 'happy to help', that's the last thing they want to do..i have been using a postpaid corporate connection for 3 years for which i paid Rs 400 rental and i got 1000 vodafone-vodafone minutes and messages free.When the company changed to vodafone, they changed my plan without asking me and informing me...when i recieved the bill, i realised that i have been charged for the calls that i made in the entire month...when i called the customer care, they lied and said that they had informed me by sending an SMS...they said the new plan could not be changed to what it was and that with the same amount of rental, i will now be charged for the calls that were free..when i asked them about the other plans, they gave me options which were even more expensive than the existing plan...and also - they keep on activating services at their own wish in prepaid connections and we have to pay for it...they refuse to credit the money bk in ur phone...its happened with my mum thrice!!!
    I have always been happy with the service of hutch but vodafone sucks big time...although they make big claims of being 'happy to help', that's the last thing they want to do..i have been using a postpaid connection for 3 months for which i paid Rs 400 rental and i got 1200 vodafone-vodafone minutes and 3000 messages free...when i recieved the bill, i realised every month that i have been charged for the calls that i made in the entire month...No proper discounts were given, (only 73. rupees on rs.866.00) bill when i called the customer care, they lied and said that they had gived proper discount, & they suggested me to order the details of bill which is charged extra, oh.when detail will be coming (inthe procedure of 1-2 month), customer cares said ur discount was not right because of old bill(only 2 months), So i hrassed in every bills of vodafone i will now be charged for the calls that were free..when i asked them about the other plans, they gave me options which were even more expensive than the existing plan...he feel heppy to hrassed the customers...!

Vodafone post-paid — Cheating consumers

I had subscribed for Vodafone's MobileConnect 499 plan which was quite expensive to start with in any case. couple of months ago when they launched 3G services, they had lowered the rates for existing 2G data services substantially. I was not aware of this and Vodafone also did not communicate about this to me.

I was continued to be kept on the same old exorbitant plan and they did not even invalidate the expensive plan even when a better one was available. So if I had not noticed that a better plan was available they would have continued to charge me ridiculous amounts of money.

Does this not amount to cheating?
    The Vodafone is only geared towards advertising and not made good for anything else, especially consumer complaints.

It allows only 300 characters per compaint and that too does not allow simple anything beyond alphanumeric characters. Where do you live? Stone age?

If you can't address consumer complaints, stop the shallow, nonsensical "Happy to help" taglines.
    Not informing consumers about a new cheaper tariff plan which makes the older expensive plans redundant and not informing the customers amounts to cheating. What you are saying is that if the customer does not come to know about the cheaper new plans, then Vodafone will continue to extract more money at worser service levels ?!

And then you say "Happy to help!"? really?

I am using Hutch(Vodafone) mobile from more than 3 years in Bangalore. But from last 1 year i'm facing more network problem with vodafone. I gave complaint so many times, even though the Vodafone people did not rectfy the problem. This problem exists in the centre of the city itself. I dont know the network in rural areas. There qoutation says "Where ever you go network follows..." but if i want to make a call or recieve a call then i should come out from my home and I should follow the network.

The vodafone people are not at all taking care of their customers problems.

I suggest the people who want to go for vodafone.... plz dont go for it. If the customer pays the bill late these ppl are charging fine for late payment, at the same time, do they give discount for any problem occurs? No, they never...

I would like to know that how can I give a complaint to the TRAI regarding this? Any one can help plz...
      Aug 13, 2020
      I had been complaining regarding Very Very Poor Service of Vodafone in South Mumbai and a continous problem with Vodafone Network of Call Drops which ultimately increases my Bill dratically high as i have to recall the same number again & again due to Call Drop.Is Vodafone consider there there Technical Problem and revert last Three Months Bill by giving Credit Amt as It was Only due to Vodafone that we Customers had to Suffer.I had regularly keeping a Track on COmplaints But always received the same old recorded reply and no sign of improvement in Network at all.
      Curriculum-Vitae

AMIT KUMAR SEN
      S/o Mr BHARAT PRASAD SEN
      BAJRANG WARD GARHAKOTA SAGAR (M.P)
      Pin- 470229
      Mobile: +91-[protected]
      Ph[protected],

Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com [protected]@gmail.com
      Amitsen11yahoo.com

Objective:
      The focus of my career is to be the leader of industry in a way, which will utilize my technical knowledge & innovative mind for the success and progress of the organization and changes in the business environment of country.

Experience:

Designation:- RF Survey & TND Engineer& Acquisition

Currently Handled Bihar & Jharkhand Vodafone project in Respect of Nokia as A RF Survey Coordinator In Behalf Of Prithvi Solutions Ltd. Hyd. In Bihar

Eight month work experience in R.F. survey with (BIHAR& JHARKHAND) as an employee of WTPL

8 months work experience in R.F. survey with TATA (GSM PROJECT) (MP) as an employee of PRITHVI INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LIMITED, HYDERABAD

Job profile

 Tool kit (GPS, Magnetic compass, binocular, digital camera, measuring tape, altimeter).
       Work on 900/1800 band.
       To find the nominal to clarify the hot spot area.

Academic Qualification:

Graduation
      Course : B.E ( Electronics & Communication[protected]
      Percentage : 62%

College : G.R. Khalsa Inst. Of Sc. & Tech., Jabalpur (M.P.)
      University : R.G.T.U.(Rajiv Gandhi Technical University) Bhopal(M.P.)

Technical Skills:

Software C, C++.
      Application MS-Office, ms-excel

Academic Projects:

 Project Implemented:
      Project Name: Security Robot
      Organization: GRKIST, Jabalpur, MP

Key Point:

• Hard working and positive attitude.
      • Take challenging position in a professional organization.
      • Improve own self on every step.

Personal Profile:

Martial Status : Single

Nationality : Indian

E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Declaration
      I consider myself familiar with Electronics & Telecom Engineer aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in team. I hereby declare that the information furnisher is true to the best of my knowledge.

Date:

Sub: Network problem

Ref: Vodafone Connection No.[protected]; My Plan-Talk599
      Relationship No.1.10389533

Dear Madam,

This has reference to telephonic conversation Mr. R. N. Jha from our office had with you today on 05.10.09 regarding network problem in my Vodafone No.[protected] for the last one month.

Incidentally, I would like to inform you that I have made last payment of Rs.3797/- vide Ch. No.669284 dated 01.10.09 against Vodafone Bill No.[protected] dated 15.09.09 for the period 15.08.09 to 14.09.09.

Earlier also I have lodged the complaints two times over Vodafone Customer Care [protected] but the network problem still persists.

I would therefore request you to kindly look into the matter to sort out the network problem. I would suggest to replace the SIM Card in case you feel it is required to so.

I shall appreciate for action on priority so that I can get rid of the above problem at the earliest possible.

Thanks and regards,

(Rita Singh)
      Managing Director
      D. K. Singh & Sons
      156, Defence Colony, Flyover Market,
      New Delhi - 110 024
      My sim no.is [protected]. I am officer in Govt of India .and now days i have posted in Jaipur. Before taken of Sim i deposited my all document to dealer which mobile no.[protected] name is Chandrabhan .My mobile 2 days run and VODAPHONE stop that connection. I again made contact to VODAPHONE STORE which is located at the Mansrowar, Jaipur and where as VODAPHONE STORE person direction i have submitted again a set of complete record deposited. The name of that person of VODAPHONE STORE is Mr. Nand kishore, which mobile no is[protected].So many request made by me to start the connection. My sim start and VODAPHONE again stoped. I went again the VODAPHONE STORE and ask about my connection. They replied this is my computer problem. and connection again start. .After3 days again VODAPHONE stop my connection. I can not understand why I am facing this problem’s. My SIM stopped by VODAPHONE five time. AS this time VODAPHONE stopped my connection .Why?
        I have vodafone prepaid connection having mobile no.[protected]. On 14.01.08 I recharged my connection in the...

hi mr. gagan mo.[protected] your post psid costomer care give me 199 full value plan than i convert my prepaid in postpaid but i am conform this plan after post paid my no.[protected] than your cstomar care than he tell me your post paid conection plan is 199 rental only no full valu plan . and i complan to mr gagan in customarcare than customer caer give me a ragiserd no. and dont call back me . ple .peply me
        Aug 13, 2020
        no compain in reseve coustomer care

Today when i was working in yahoo site . I wrongly entered some commands . Due to that my present message and previous message got erased . Pl. advice me how , in what way can get the messages back.
        Waiting for ur reply.

Rajan
        Well I was living in INDIA.Ap, HYD and right know I am in Saudi Arabia. I am having a sim card
        Of Vodafone and I would like to know when my sim card is going to be expire. And last time which I had
        Recharge of 200/RS for life time validity in (10th august 2008) this is my NO.[protected] plz reply me soon
        hi i get a new connection to pree pad to post pad yesterday 16/3/09 but not active to my mobail connactions pls to help me
        sir my number is [protected]
        dear sir,
        Plz Chk the matter in flowing-

"HELLO WINNER,

WE HAVE SENT YOUR WINNING CERTICATE AND FUND TO SWIFTDISPATCH HOME DELIVERY THEY WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON POSSIBLE.
        CONGRATULATIONS.
        WILLIAMJONES"

What is fake mail??
        Plz Confirm me
        My name is M.Vishwanath my phone no [protected] but Iam recived a sms to submit the id & add proof & photo then Iam submitted pan card & gas bill & photo 12 days back but still now I recived sms re submit the docments How many times to you want docments why are suffar to me.

My mobile numer is [protected] they had charged me world cup 20-20 cricket pack without my affirmation and also they changed my caller tunes 3 times without my consent and each time i had complained many times and i have asked each time for my money returns but they never gave me and i want a solution for it.I WANT MY MONEY BACK.this is the cheating they are done to my and i want compensatoin for it.

Vodafone — Activation of service without my affirmation

I've hutch prepaid connection number [protected].
          A lady from hutch care center called me up and give some information on missed call alert but I clearly told her that I didnt require this service if any requirement arises than I'll active it.
          After sometime I started receive messages from hutch for thanks and all..and they deducted some rupees from my account.
          I just can bear this nuisance.I want my deducted amount back in the account and infact want to aware them that stop this nuisance.
          respected sir/ madam,
          i am using vodafone sim card, , when my dad attended a call from anonymous number . he realized that was from vodafone and immediately he cut the call.. but they charged for that 48 rs.. for the activation of job alerts.. we did nt request them to activate, , when we complained to customer care, , they were saying your mistake. you would have activated the call.. but we were not in a position to hear a computer voice in our busy schedule.. always, they will call and disturb the customers.this is not fair. when we require any service from them, we will call and ask.. why do they disturb us?.. sir u may say.. do not disturb service is there u can activate it. they will trouble usand we have to sent do not disturb, , why we have to request them.. if we need any service from them.. we ll ask to activate...many does not know do not disturb service is there, what they will do? in travel, while crossing roads, while sleeping
          we used to get calls from vodafone, , , please do something...

i can give one suggestion, , while applying for new sim card.. they should give these kind of options, what kind of service you require.we can opt whatever service we require, , based on that they can proceed

sir please consider my complaint,
          thanks for reading my complaints
            My Prepaid No. is [protected].Vodafone has changed it's plan of Combopack without giving me information about change...

hi. there was a little problem with my SIM. I was not able to send SMS. Whenever i tried to send SMS, i get the message CHECK OPERATOR SERVISES.

I called Customer Care hundreds of time, but they do not responded. they were not able to solve the problem. i contacted Vodafone outlet, they checked my Cell Phone, but there was no problem in it. The problem was with SIM service.
            Vodafone Cellular company has the WORST Customer Care in India.
            I am going to Switch to other Cellular Service.
            Aug 13, 2020

I wanted to stop the caller tune in my mobile. Inspite of contacting the customer care many times, the caller tunes are not removed. The customer care executive gave a procedure and a text to be sms ed on thuer no. I have tried it many times ... no use... Somebody can help me i[censored] know where to report???//
              Aug 13, 2020
              what the services your providing is very bad from last month be4 december 2007 the services ur providing is very bad i call to customer care on 25th at 8:00pm 4time no one agent is there to solve my promblem i think i need to jump to other operator but my sim validity is ther for another 5months hope if this feedback works means i like to be with same operator i m requesting u to take action on ther bec i m using ur sim frm last 2years my 1st no was [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], but now this services means i need to change plz do something my voice d't work out hope my words will work waiting for ur reply for mory information call me back the agents how had atteded my call on 25th ashwini ,mohommad, kiran, vijaylaxmi in this 4 kiran very worst guy he is spoken very roodly with me i think ur old agents are not there in company to give good service till december 2007 getting very good but form janvary the service is worst a requesting to take that old agents hopes i'll get resolution.

Hello ,my name is Pramod([protected])
                I am very unhappy with the Vodafone service provider .I got a message from Vodafone on 4 jan 2008 regarding 299 plan.The plan insisted 3 months validity and 25Rs talktime.But i got only 1 month validity and zero Rs talktime.I repeatedly called the customer care and asked to rectify the mistake.But they are telling that they are not responsible for thisactivity.So please try to reimburse me with the following plan.I want the respective persons to take proper action and do rectify the same.

Thanks and regards
                Pramod N
                Aug 13, 2020
                I have 35 coupen of rs.199 of hutch , But by mistake they are expire on 22 Jan,2008 . What shuld I do . My distributer of VODAFONE is refuesd to change those cards . pls reply me soon.
                i want to know my pre paid account full detail. when where calles r made
                the offers r not up to the mark so my kindly request is to change the SMS and CALL offers
                i want 2 know my outgoing details from the past one week..
                I have to check my incoming & outgoing calls & message details of the month october 2008, pls send me details as soon as possible.Its really urgent for me.I am using prepaid connection of vodafone & my mobile no. is [protected].
                details of my phone accont

Hello ,my name is Pramod.I got a message from Vodafone on 4 jan 2008 about 299 plan where it contained 3 months validity and 25Rs talktime.I recharged my account on 8 jan 2008.But I got only 1 month validity and zero talktime..I repeatedly called the customer care,but they are telling tat this offer is not existing.So de ll not be able to reimburse me.So I am really angry with the Vodafone service provider and I want to get justice.So please responsible persons do verify and rectify the mistake.

14/01/2008

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I HAVE ALLREADEY INFORM YOUR SERVICE STATIONS AS (CUSTOMER CARE) HE WILL INSOURE ME WE WILL DEACTIVATED MY VODAFONE CANETING INTERNATE.

I ALSO REQURESTED MY VODAFOE SERVIE STATION FOR MY MONTHLY CHARGES INTERNATE SHOULD BE LESS BECAUSE I AM NOT REQUEST TO ACTIVATED MY VODAFONE INTERNATE CANETION. YOUR SERVICE STATIONS HAVE ACTIVATED HIMSELF VODAFONE CANECTIONS INTERNATE. I AM REQUESTING TO VODAFONE SERVICE YOU ALSO DEACTIVATED MY V2 30 PLUS PLANS WHICH IS LOW DOWN MY STD CALLS RATE. BECAUSE THAT SERVICE IS ACTIVATED YOURSELF.

I HOPE YOU FULFILL MY REQUESTION COMPLAINTS AND SOLVE IMEDENTLY, THEN I PAID VODAFONE BILL WHICH DILIVER MY HOME AFTER LESS THE AMOUNT OF VODAFONE INTERNATE CHARGES

MY COMPLAINT NUBERS IS GIVE BY YOU[protected]

PLEASE SOLVE THE MY QUERY,.....

THANKS.....
                    UDAY KUMAR (UD)
                    CANETION NAME IS : Ram Ekwal
                    Vodafone number is : [protected]
                    Post paid add. is : I - 819 KRISHI KUNJ LOHA MANDI(IARI) INDER PURI NEW DELHI 110012
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I want custmer care center address in loha mandi .Please inform me
                    please tell me customer care address in loha mandi in delhi near pandav nager

I have been calling since 11am morning and asking about deactivation of outgoing call on my mobile number [protected] and 2pm in the afternoon customer care executive told me that the bill of 639 was balance and yet to be deposited and after 10 minutes i deposited the amount of 600 to my Vodafone mobile number [protected] through my credit card. After 3 hours i called up again to customer care than again they told me it will take 1 to 2 hour to activate my mobile outgoing calls. After waited for 3 hour i talked to the customer care again and they told me that there is still 1300 rs balance. All details provided me is in the same manner through which they have treated me.

I think i should change my mobile service provider because the services of hutch has been worst after becoming vodafone company i am using hutch mobile service since 3 years and for the first i faced all this.

THE HEAD,
                        VODAFONE
                        KOLKATA.

REF : VODAFONE POST PAID MOBILE No.[protected].

Sub : Bill of November & December, 2007 is fabricated and has no merit.

As discussed with my lawyer Mr. Debapam Chakraborty, Advocate Calcutta High Court, I am writing this letter for your information & taking appropriate action in respect of my post paid mobile connection being no.[protected] as early as possible. In the month of November, 2007 bill has been raised Rs.1384.00 and when I go for Rs.79.00 bonus for five voda phone numbers. But the said facility has not been done and discount not also been given in the month of November, 2007 & December, 2007. I have contacted your customercare executive but they did not give any satisfactory reply. As such, please provide me the Call details of November & December, 2007 so that I can raise the issue before the Consumer Court against your organisation. Because in the month of December Bill amount raised Rs.1101.77 which has no merit. I want call details of both the two months i.e. from 6th November, 2007 & 6th December, 2007 I have already taken BSNL Post Paid connection.

As such, I am willing to surrender this post paid connection as early as possible and also raise the matter in front of the consumer forum for taking appropriate action.

An early action is highly appreciated from your end.

THIS IS EXTREMELY URGENT.

WITH BEST REGARDS,
                        Phone No.[protected] & [protected]
                        Fax No.[protected]
                        Mobile No.[protected]
                        We are Third Eye Vision Infotech a complete web solution
                        company in India. We provide all type of web solution and also provide
                        AMC (Annual Maintains Contract) for any type of company's web project.
                        So, if you have any type of web services requirement mail us at
                        [protected]@thirdeyevisioninfotech.com and visit us at
                        :www.thirdeyevisioninfotech.com.
                        dear sir i follow up the september 2009 bill detail.
                          i had applied for a vodfone postpaid connection.It was a big NIGHTMARE .A corporate connection and known as hutch.Being...

To, Customer care manager

My name is RAJARSHI CHATTERJEE and my phone number is [protected].
                          My billing period is 12th of every month till 11th of every month. I recieved my bill for the period 12th Nov till 11th December in time, but I was charged extra 30 rs. for the caller tune.
                          But I never have that service and I never requested for that service. My bill payment date was 30th December. I got a call from one of your customer care rep on 30th and when I asked her about the extra charge she could not answer me properly , instead of that she was just rude to me. When I asked her to put me to her senior responsible persons to speak with , she just simply denied and after sometime she hanged up the phone. After couple of minutes I recieved a call from one gentleman from customer care and I told him everything. He assured me to call me back shortly but after that I didnt recieve any call from vodafone untill 8th of January. Then I had to go to vodafone store but due to short time and long que I could not talk to them. I just paid rs 500 cash on that day. My balance after that was 578 rs. which is supposed to be 548 rs.

On 30th when I spoke to that lady, i just asked her to put me through her senior authorities and asked her to send me a correct bill of Rs. 1048 instead of Rs. 1078. She didnt answer any of my quires, in stead asked me to go to vodafone store.

On 8th when I spoke to a CSR called Streesi, I explained her everytin and I took a reference complaint number which I can produce later.

Now my question and quires to you are:
                          1) Is that my fault that you made a wrong Bill?
                          2) Why do you provide customer service on phone, If they ask us to go to the store.
                          3) How can a CSR be rude to your customer.
                          4) After repeated call No response came from the Customer Care Managers Desk. Is He or She is aware of this???
                          5) After speaking with your CSR on 8th how come you send me the same wrong Bill
                          repeatedly.

Now Let me tell you due to your sick customer service my phone was not working from 1st Jan to 8th Jan. It was not that I did not want to pay the bill. My previous acoounts you can check. I had the quiry from CSR on 30th regarding your wrong billing. But you didnt give me the service and my phone was Barred from 1st January to 8th January.

So I would like to tell you that Im very much interested to pay my previous bill which is Rs. 548 and the recent bill ( from 12th Dec till 11th Jan). But I will not pay the monthly rental charges from 1st January till 8th january. You deduct my security money Rs 300 from the total amount.

You send me the bill to my office address. I would love to pay that.

If you ahve any quires feel free to contact me through email.

I dont need your service anymore from 12th of January 2008 ever.

Please disconnect my connection [protected].

mobile bill of month-jan-08 — wrong bill of month-jan08

DEAR SIR,
                          I HAVE MOBILE NO-[protected] WITH MANE OF MY COMPANY-CHHATRAL VIDHUT KAMDAR MANDALI.I HAVE RECIEVED BILL OF MONTH-JAN 08 WITH SMS CHARGES-603.00RS,I HAVE NOT MORE THAN TWO SMS IN THIS MONTH.HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO PAY?PLEASE CHECK MY BILL AND CORRECT WITH TWO SMS CHARGES.
                          KAMLESH

Vodafone — sick of vodafone

If the respective concern person is available there too. I as a VODAFONE user want to register a complain, so the I can get the BEST SERVICE which was PROMISED TO ME; WHICH I DIN'T GET.

I CALED UP 7 TIMES TO CUSTOMER CARE 111. AND WAITED FOR ABOUT 1 HR YESTERDAY (DATED- 20 JAN 2008), BUT NO RESPONSE HAS COME UP WITH THE PEOPLE.

MY no. AS WEL AS THE CONCERN NO. OF MY ORGANISATION ARE FACING THE PROBLEM WHILE DIALING SINCE LAST 30- 45 DAYS

WHEN EVER WE MAKE A CALL, AL OF THE SUDDEN IN THE MID OF THE CALL

1. EITHER CALL GET DISCONNECT

2. THE OTHER PERSON OR ME CANT HAVE EXCHANGE OF WORDS

3. OR ANY OTHER CALL INTEREPT IN BETWEEN.

BECAUSE OF ALL THIS RESON THE CALL GET DISCONNECTED AND MY ORGANISATION IS LOOSING OUT ITS BUSINESS AS WELL AS ITS REPUTATION TOO.

WHEN I COMPLAIN THE SENIOR PERSON RANDEEP SINGH AT THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTER SAID " WE CANT DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR PROBLEM"

I AS A USER OF VODAFONE HAD THIS RESPONSIBILY TO ASK YOU THE IMPROVE THE SERVICE OR I WILL LOVE TO SWITCH OVER TO ANOTHER

TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDER.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE RESPONSE AND IMPROVE IN SERVICE.

mobile services vodafone — sending bill for disconnected mobile

4.5.2009
                          SIR/Madam,
                          i Kunal Shah Holding the Vodafone Mobile No:[protected] under customer
                          Relatiosnhip no:1.19825586 am writting this mail; to state the agony
                          that i am put through by Vodafone Essar Ltd. which i am afraid to say
                          are not custoemr friendly at all. On the contrary, they are meant to
                          harrass the customer. I had disconnected the aforesaid mobiler number
                          on the 1st of November 2008 under docket no:[protected] .However
                          despite the disconnection the said no. was mysteriously reactivated on
                          the 10th of november 2008., under docket no:[protected] also on the
                          11th of november 2008 the company executives at the sion outlet claim
                          that someone using my photo id as a proof has reissued the sim card of
                          the said no. under docket no:[protected] Sir, I have been charged
                          rentals amounting to 1003.81 as on 18th april 2009. for the same.
                          Not olny that when i contacted the company officials they said that
                          the sim card of the number, has been couriered to my place. However i
                          was shocked to know that there is no proof of courier done to my place
                          for the sim card of the number. Also the company has no proof of my
                          visitng their store to collect the said sim card. I have been told the
                          sim card has been issued against my driving licence. I would like ot
                          point out the number had been taken by giving my dribving licence as
                          the proof of address nad photid at the time of taking the connection.
                          Also, i have given the company copies of my driving licence
                          many-a-times for various purposes.
                          The company claims to have made many calls at my residnetial address
                          and and on my cell no. the sim card of which i would like to point out
                          that i have still not recieved.
                          Sir i am really worried as i have recieved a legal notice from the
                          company Vodafone Essar Ltd for non payment of bills. Please do the
                          needful.
                          Thanking You in anticipation I remain,

Your's Faithfully,

Kunal Shah

in above mail vodafone has juse to answer two simple questions
                          1) wether on the 1st of November 2008 under docket no:[protected] they
                          have received disconnection request as i had lost my phone.
                          2) Company has got suficiant documentry proof to prove that they have
                          sent and i have received a duplicate sim card before activation of the
                          connection

as when i took the connection it was hutch pre paid,but u people force me to follow ur plan 444,that time u people commit so many things but i think ihad been cheated by u,i must say robbed by u,and after converted in to vodafone ur service has becomeworse than worst.now the thing is that when i changed my plan i deposit rs. 250 as a security,as per ur's executive's words this ammount supposed to refunded with in 2 months,but later on ur c.c.executivesaid-4 months than 6 months,but no response,wat is this?wat kind of service r u giving to ur customer...disgusting([protected])
                            Dec 14, 2016
                            Feb 10, 2012
                            Vodafone India Customer Care's response
                            Hello Aditya,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to help you with the required info. Note that you can take the itemized bill for further clarification by sending a message ACT BILL to 144. You'll get charged Rs.49/- for the same. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
                            Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
                            Iam Rahul from sriganganagar(Raj.) studying in jalandhar. I requested the vodafone customer care to migrate my prepaid connection into postpaid on[protected] forwarded my request to thesr local area representatives and they took all the required doc. and security Rs.250 for the connection and they replied for 2 days after 3 days i got call from their head-office that i need to pay a sum of Rs.250 more as my bachelor accomodation, i submitted it in their nearby vodafone store at jalndhar model town, after 10 days by being fedup i got the response that it could not be migrated due to company rules& regulations i asked them to refund me my money back. With in 15 days they reefunded me 250Rs. with a problems i suffered and asked me to get the other from the store itself, when i asked the store representatives they replied that it would be reefunded in forty days but the head office employees assured me that it wont be take this much long near about 10 to 15 days you will be refunded. They made me travel 15 kms. every day for which i have suffered a lot if i call them they doesn't response it. for near about this all went on for last 75 days and still they are not ready to refund me or help me.
                            sir my vodafone no.is [protected].i am using a bonus card to reduce the std call rates .but my std call rates are still normal .i file a lot of complaint according this problem for last 1 month .but i am still facing the problem .
                            sir for last 7 months i am using std pack, montly rental is reduced from my balance, last friday 14/8/09
                            i deactivate that std pack, very next day again 31 rs is deducted from my account, 3 times i cal to customer care and spoke to them till money is not given back, the complaint registration number is - [protected]

This is hereby to bring to your kind notice that the complain regarding Vodafone dated 26th May 2011"Call Center agent sold me 2G Plan though offered 3G" has been resolved. Vodafone has refunded me sum of 1600/- which i paid initially at the time of taking the plan.

Thanks and Regards
                            Rohit Bangani

This is regarding my vodafone prepaid Mobile Phone Number [protected]. On 4th of Feb 2012, Rs 67 have been deducted from my main balance.
                            When I called the customer care they told me that the amount have been deducted for the internet use, But in the morning itself i have recharged my number with Rs99 internet pack. After recharege I checked my free MB at that time it was showing 1024 free MB usese and then i switched on my pocket internet on my mobile. So my concern is that even though i had free MB in my account then also they have deducted Rs 67 and that's not fair. The customer care people gave me a request number stating that you will get a call from Vodafone within 48 hour. But till now I have not got any such call and the most sucking part is that I am not able to call to c-care as I think they have disconnected my number so that I can't talk with them.I tried 111 and 198 several number of times but I failed to connect with these nos.
                            So Please help me out with this issue. I am thimking to change the service provider. Can anybody suggest me a good service provider in Mumbai.
                            Aditya
                            dear sir
                            i want details adress & name of the person who calling me & he give warning to kill me & my family.its urgent sir.& the no is [protected]
                              respecte sir/madam,
                              hello sir am mr akash shah [protected] took a new connection from ur service on the promise that...
                              I have been trying to call from my phone with has a vodaphone prepaid card since the last 3 hours. i have not...
                              I have a Vodafone prepaid card (Campus pack).
                              All outgoing calls are barred without any reason. I have balance of...