Sony India

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store

Load

Sony India related photos (1250)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Sony India Photos

Sony India Complaints & Reviews

i have purchased sony tv (model no-kv-ex29m97) and now we had the problem in the tv the picticure is not visualised clearly and the picture is not seen if the tv is on for a long time so we gave it for the service to
sunrise electronics sony authorized service center
-shop-8 municipal market ,
kankaria ,
maninagar,
ahmedabad
ph no[protected]
they took the tv for repairing and took 1043RS as charge for repairing but we did not get the result and moreover the problem has increased.
so being such famous company the customer should get the reliable service.the customer should be satisfied instead of cheated.
Aug 13, 2020

Hello all, I' am sharing my bad experience hoping that you will be better educated. I bought my mobile phone (SE k800i) in Qatar in December 2006. It came with a 1 yr mid-east warranty. I was happy with the phone except for a few minor glitches which occured during data transfer, but 2 weeks back i noticed the phone was hanging up with a white screen of death whenever i plugged it into the pc. i took it to a ''authorised' sony ericsson service center near Dasaprakash Hotel in Chennai, the guy took it in and hooked it up to his pc and found the same problem, but instead of disconnecting it he went about restarting it despite my warning and totally bricked it. he then gave a dumb look lamenting about the problems with the model and complaining about the poor quality of SE phones! well figuring its no use arguing with the i went back and searched for a better service center. Someone told me that there is another service center near Apollo hospitals run by Accel Frontline, my spirits lifted a bit when i went there and saw a bit more professional looking office than the previous one, they took my phone after making me sign a 'no guarantee' paper since it was out of warranty period. i was asked to come back in 3 days during which time i did my own search on the net and found people facing similar problem had actually rectified it themselves (it was a corrupted EROM ). then i went back to the service center after three days with more confidence that my phone would be repaired but it was not so!, after a 3 hr wait at their office because of faulty PC's they informed me that the phone was not repairable !. and a while later i realised that they had actually opened the phone and had replaced the navigation keys with some broken ones !!! now not only did i have a currupt erom but also a damaged phone thanks to the geniuses who work for Accel's service!

The moral of this experience.. stay away from the latest/expensive SE phones in the future and NEVER go to any of the so called authorized service centers .. especially in Chennai , unless it is recommended by someone u trust
    The same thing i also faced with my Sony Ericsson W830i,
    but i purchased in chennai univercel only.
    same white screen is appeared after servicing it displaying error message that congiguration error please contact service provider.
    ACCEL FRONTLINE Limited is really useless service prvider.
    they serviced my mobile for 10 days and telling to me that they cant fix it.finally my mobile is like empty box.
    Yes i do agree, these accel icim people in greems road are really useless and time consuming guys, they think they are perfect and proffessional, but i feel those guys look like school drop outs with no technical knowledge about phones, they make customers wait for nearly 3 hours and ask them to collect the phones after 3-4 days, if you look at the recipt which they ask you to sign, it says that they dont gurantee that the phone will work after service and partially working phone may not even work after service, i had many bad experiences with them after giving my SE K500I, SE W830I
    I went to Accel service centre with SE W810 i and Fly B700.
    (1) SE W810i : - After waiting for nearly 1 1/2 hours i was able to reach the people taking the complaints. They asked me to wait for another 15 mins. Later 1 guy came from inside and told me that completely the motherboard has become wet . I told how can it be. He told it is. It can't be repaired even if i repair it would be 70% of new phone cost. He told he would get back to me in 3 days. After 3 days when i went they told it can't be serviced. After 2 months my phone again it started working. I don't what the Accel guys checked. For this i wasted a half day both while giving and getting the set back.

(2) Fly Duo 700 : My second SIM was not working. I gave them and they told it has been rectified. Again after 2 weeks it stopped working. I don't what the hell these ACCEL guys do service. Whether they have been experienced in handling mobiles or not. The pain in the is that we need to wait for longtime to give a set for servicing and also to get back.

Accel people if you see this blog please try to change your self atleast from now onwards.
    Could any one please let me know the authorized service center for SE K810i.

Thanks in advance.

MOBILE MODEL K800i — mobile giving message and not functioning

I am having Sony Ericsson mobile model no:K800i and getting countinuous mesaage "serious error stop charging,stop using phone and contact sony ericsson call centre,while switching ON and screen light remains coountiniuosly ON

Pl provide the address and contact details of Call and Service centres in Bharuch/Ankleswahar city in Gujrat.

Name : Kishan Sinh Solanki,Dahegam,Bharuch.
    Mob No:[protected]

I own a Sony India Music System, Model No MHC RV 660D, Serial No. 335H358 for the last 3 years. Last week the DVD Tray failed...

To
      CEO
      SONY India Limited,
      As one of the customer it pains me to raise such complain out of desparation and seeing callous attitude of your dealer as well as service centre at Bhubaneswar.
      I purchased on eSONY RV-777D hi-fi system having sl no 3157003 on 11.11.2004 at Rs 18060/= from Rajpath Motors Bhubaneswar,vide cash memo no RMCA45186. The CD part of the system went out of order some time during March 2007,then on advise of Dealer Rajpath Motors took it to service centre at Bhubaneswar,when they confirmed after a month that it cannot be repaired but the vedio card need to be replaced,which once I pay advance of Rs 10000/= shall be brought from Singapore and it may cost around Rs 12000/= plus service charges.
      It was a shock to me as even at one third of its value I can have SONY DVD player comfortibly,nevertheless why one should procure such costly equipment then?
      I expect from SONY being such reputed company a true justice in this regard as my hard earned money of Rs 18000/= is at present having NIL value.
      A prompt reply will be highly appreciated as my complain is not to a road side company,who sales and forgets!

PR Dasgupta
      General Manager(P)
      National aluminium company Limited
      (A govt of India Undertaking)
      Aug 13, 2020

I have purchaged one SONY DVD RW from VORA COLLECTION CHAS BOKARO on 02/12/2007 vide invoice no 907 and it is defective.br...

Sony — MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT [Resolved]

RECENTLY I WANTED TO BUY A SONY HANDYCAM AFTER READING AN AD FROM SONY WHICH APPEARED IN ALMOST ENTIRE PRINT MEDIA WHICH SAYS...
        I had got the Joy stick of my Sony-Ericsson K750i repaired from a Sony-Ericsson service center in Gurgaon, but after 2 days...
        i bought a w810i mobile in the month of august 2007.with in two days i observed a problem in software of camera.i.e;when grabed...

hi this sachin kamble
        i have booked an paid sony music system on 28/12/07
        they told me that the delivery will be done with in two days
        now today is 31/12/07 still i have not received same inspite of several reminder
        Aug 13, 2020

I bought a sony ericsson w580i mobile phone from Subiksha mobiles. on 8/Dec/2007. After one week on 15/Dec/2007 the phone...

Respected sir,

My name is mahesh i bought a song handset mobile phone on 13th May 2007 from Univercell mobiles in besantnagar Adyar.

My mobile phone was fallen in a rain water and its not worked at all. Then i took my mobile phone to the sony service station. They said the motherboard was to be changed and 65% of the money to be needed for change the motherboard.

But i really wonder why the branded and famour sony ercisson dont want to give any support or warranty for the water resistance. My brother who using motorllo phone and he never had anyproblem even if he dipped his phone in the water.

I am really disappointed and upset with sony ericsson as i Bought this phone by Monthly EMI and before the emi got over I lost my phone.

I dont know what i should do now. Please help me out if possible

I have not recived Network Access Code for my PS2

I need to register it online for online gaming....

I have purchased Sony Speakers (Item #[protected] from ebay site but these were not genuine. I have opened a dispute with ebay but no action has been taken against the seller - he is still selling un-genuine products of reputed brands . Please advise me in the matter - what course of action can be taken against these fraud sellers. I am also surprised that Ebay has not taken any action in the matter as they are earning good commission on these sales.
            Aug 13, 2020

I have Hi Fi music system Model No DHC FL5D last in May ie/ 2006 i had problem with it's switches for which i contacted its service centre 'Teknika Electronics Dombivli''. System was attended and delivered to me but with new problem it's DVD section was not working properly. Every time i contacted service centre he used to give new exscuses from humidity to poor quality CD but was not able to repair perfectly afterwards he started avoiding my compliant and even roughly behaved some instances.I registered online compliant and dialled toll free number for my compliant but every time i was told Sony's person will contact me but never contacted me. At last i got phone number of there executive who was incharge of service department but when i contacted him second time when he failed to contact me he straight away said don't bother me by making calls. Later i was told to pay (at concession)for servicing of the machine whichwas damaged by them Why because company policy.Later on i started procedure for filling in consumer court but even by that there was no change in his attitude This shows that he was quiet experience in such kind of cases and i was not the first.During this complete episode he did not followed any guidelines stated by SONY in handling service compliant right from begining till end. But most distrubing thing is that he escaped and i received punishment by paying the expenses of repairing why because i blindly believed them because of brand loyalty and my music system was lying idle for 1 1/2 years. I have decided that from here onwards i will never bye SONY's product in my life. We Indians are not AT PAR with our counter parts in USA or Europe in treatment by this MNC.
              Aug 13, 2020

I purchased the W 580i set in the name of Biswarup Mohanty in the month of october 2007 but the battery backup...
                I had given a laptop (VGN-FS940), for repair on 18.12.07 at the sony authorised service center in Lajpat Nagar.
                It...
                I bought a Sony Ericsson w580i Mobile phone on 08/12/07. Just after one week the set was dead....
                Immediately I went...
                We bought a mobile phone Sony Ericsson model Z550i from Vodafone shop in Australia complete with prepaid sim card, and it...

I got an Sony Ericsson mobile model W580i on 8th Sep 2007. Not even a month was completed the keypad started cracking. I went to the service centre and they replaced me the keypad since it was under warranty. Again after one and a half month the key pad again cracked. Now i have given my mobile in the service centre and now they r charging me for the replacement of keypad which they replaced one month back under warranty.They say that we mailed to sony ericsson and they said the key pad dosen't cover under warranty.? How funny is this., one month back they replaced, the same keys now they said sony ericsson is charging. i dont know whats going on. Is this the way sony ericsson treats its customer.? And the keypad cracking is very frequent , what if the keypad cracks after my warranty period.? I never expected a very reputed sony ericsson's product to be like this. I didnt got in any local shop or something. i got it in your authorized dealer shop Univercell. Why is this happening.? kindly give me a solution as soon as possible.
                Aug 13, 2020
                The buttons split in half and the memo card dont stay in by the way little person who made it you reallly need to re-think your design (the camera dont zoom inbut the video does??)

Sony Ericsson W580i — Keypad Cracked

I own a W 580i handset which i bought in Oct 2007. After a months use both my keypads the numeric as well as the front pannel keypad had faults appearing in them.After which ,I contacted SE customer care who told me to contact the service centre.On !0 Jan 2008 my conplaint was finally lodged and was promised that , I would get a new keypad within a week . Its 26 of FEb 2008 till date none of the keypads have arrived and on asking the helpline people am give the same answer that we are working on it . And currently i have the handset without either of the keypads as the keypads have been sent to chennai. Neither was i given a replacement handset nor have the keypads come. And as i went through the comments made by others above i refused to leave my handset with SE people as i have no faith left in SE anymore. The amount of time and money on the call SE has just gone down the drain .I could really use some guidance to what other options can i consider as if the attitude of SE continues one day SE will tell me that the keypad has come but your warranty has expired .

Sony Ericsson W580i — cracked keypad

I purchased thsi mobile in June 2008 and in two months time the keypads started to crack one by one. I went to the Lajpat Ngr service centre where they said the keypad will be replaced by the company while the mobile is in teh warranty period, however, the did not have the keypad available in that centre. They asked me to check with them a week later. Ever since then I have been to that centre for about 8 times in the last 9 months but they still do not have it and they still say it will come in a week's time. My waranty for the phone would be over next month and I do not want to pay them for the keypad incase I get a new one at all. Very very poor service.
                well you see i have the same problem, my keypads are broken and i am addict to smsing, so its has been very difficult, but unlike you i havnt tried calling SE yet, ill have to at least rty, but i totally agree and have heard from people about their horrid attitude, after all that phone is not cheap and they shud have more manners<, , , , , , , , , , , ,
                I am extremely disappointed with the Sony Ericsson W580i. I got one for my christmas and now 9 months later it does not slide properly if at all and my number 8 does not work, which is a big problem because its one of the main numbers in my pin. I have always liked Sony Ericsson phones but i am now alway experiencing problems with them.

To:
                  Sony Corporation
                  1-7-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan.

Kind Attention:
                  Chairman and CEO
                  Mr. Howard Stringer

Reg: Dissatisfied / disappointed with the following product,

I am Pavan Yadvalli, Working for Qwest. I am using Sony products since last 10 years and satisfied. However. I am not satisfied with the following product

Product: SONY DSC -H7

I bough this item from Bombay and its working fine.I am taking beatiful pictures .But when ever the snap count reaches to 200 then the camera gives "file error " for the photos and those photo graphs are also unable to view in PC also.
                  Some images are mixing with some other images .
                  I done all the things whet they specified in the manul. But the problem is not resolved.

I am really missing some beatiful pictures because of this file error.Can you gus please give me the solution for the problem.

Looking ahead for your reponce.
                  Dear sony team
                  i kuldeep singh want to lounge a complaint regarding a poor service providing by your service center.They people comitted wrong and didnt know about how to provide service.
                  Actually i have a sony wega 21 inches i bought around 5 years back.i am facing problem to get that start.When i have contact Shri amba services pvt ltd pocket 40/55 C.R park new delhi 110019 india [protected]/19 .They people told
                  that they come to my home and check it out but no body come when i contact agian so they people told for next day and again next day at last they said i have to go their along with my
                  T.V set and than they people repaired .

My heartly request is kindly close this type such type of fraud service centers.

Thanx
                  Kuldeep singh
                  Poor service (Calicut- Kozhikode)
                  hello
                  Can u plz send us customer care contact number for delhi,india

thanx
                  I purchased a SONY VIAO laptop from USA. It was not even a year that the DVD HARDWARE got failed. When I asked a the authorised service center what's the cause of the problem I was told 1) Its an electronic product, nothing can be done. There is no reason to it (Vineeta Tyagi) 2) It can be because of more/less usage, running of scratches & pirated CD/DVD etc. (Vineeta Tyagi) The first point of them, I would like to ask then what's the difference between a SONY quality product and a CHINESE product. The second point of them, I would like to ask is the causes mentioned would make the lense weak and not the hardware would fail. All the non sense information is been provided. On asking a engineer why are you asking for Rs. 17, 742/- he was not able to explain, just a "rata answer" "dena parega otherwise nahe thikh ho sakta" Would also like to ask "this is why SONY ask for around 50% more for its product compairing to other companies. To give this quality and service. I just paid Rs. 1950/- to SONY for my sony car audio system which got failed with in a year again with NONSENSE replies "sir electronic hai, kuch bhi ho sakta hai"
                  sony porducts are getting worst day by day. And after sales support is a nightmare.
                  They charges heavily for brand and immediately as warranty over, product will give some problem and service people will charge too much.

Not recommending to buy Sony Music Systems at least.
                  SONY DVD RW, DVD/CD ROM, it works for 6 - 7 months correctly with no issues, maximum of 10 months, then is stats the problems. I have got writing problems, i always use sony disks to write Datas. When we go the dealer shops to ask about the services of sony, they will say sony servicing are too bad, if you got the problem within the warrenty period then they will look. Otherwise they wont!!! My SONY DVD RW, DVD/CD ROM is only 18 months old. Now onwards i suggest to every one, not to buy SONY DVD RW, DVD/CD ROM. They only got a good brand names, the other things are really bad. Buy some other burnner. If you ask to the dealers also, they will say Sony DVD RW, DVD/CD ROM is good, but buy other other DVD RW, DVD/CD ROM thats good for you. What is this means?