Tata DoCoMo

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Andhra Pradesh

Gyan Peeth, Hardware Park, Plot No: 1 To 5, (Survey No: 1/1), Imarath Kancha, Raviryal Village, Maheshwaram Mandalam, Ranga Reddy Dist., Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500005

Tel: +91 84 1466 1010

Fax: +91 84 1466 3339

Gujarat

Tata Docomo, 4th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opp. MJ Liberary Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006

Tel: +91 79 6655 8888

Fax: +91 90 3300 2273

Haryana

Himachal Pradesh

Karnataka

Tata Teleservices Ltd., Tata Docomo, A Block, 2nd Floor, Silicon Terraces, 30, Hosur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095

Tel: +91 80 6668 0000

Fax: +91 90 3600 2273

Kerala

Tata Teleservices Limited, 5th Floor, SL Plaza, Palarivattom, Kochi - 682025

Tel: +91 48 4666 0500

Fax: +91 90 3700 2273

Kolkata

Tata Teleservices Ltd., PS Srijan Tech Park, DN-52, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700091

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Madhya Pradesh

Tata Teleservices Limited, Plot No 1, 2, 3 Kwality Globus, Permalli Wallace Compound Opp. RBI, Hoshangabad Road Bhopal - 462011

Tel: +91 75 5666 0609

Fax: +91 75 5666 0444

Tata Teleservices Maharastra Limited, D-26, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Sanpada, Thane Belapur Road, PO Turbhe, Navi Mumbai – 400613

Tel: +91 22 6661 5111

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Orissa

Module A&B, 4th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar - 751023

Tel: +91 67 4655 0200, +91 67 4655 0167

Fax: +91 67 4655 0248

Punjab

Rajasthan

Tata Teleservices Limited, The Guman-1, Amrapali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302021

Tel: +91 14 1655 0101

Fax: +91 77 3700 2273

Tata Teleservices (Mah) Ltd, 3Rd Floor, The Metropole Building, Next To Inox, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411001

Tel: +91 90 2901 2524

Fax: +91 22 6791 7777

Rowb

Tel: +91 33 6666 2000

Fax: +91 33 6666 2028

Tamil Nadu

Tata Teleservices Limited, 13th Floor, Prince Info City-II, No. 283 & 284, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kandhanchavadi, Chennai - 600096

Tel: +91 44 6666 2000

Fax: +91 90 4300 2273

Uttar Pradesh

East Tata Docomo, 2md Floor, K's Trident, 10, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Tel: +91 52 2655 0003

Fax: +91 90 4400 2273

Uttar Pradesh

West Tata Teleservices Ltd., 501 Mangal Pandey Nagar, Main University Road, Meerut - 250001

Tel: +91 12 1654 0008

Fax: +91 12 1660 5502

Bihar & Jharkhand

Tata Docomo, Shyama Bhawan, Near Laxmi Nursing Home, West Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001

Tel: +91 65 7669 9716

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Tata DoCoMo Complaints & Reviews

My Outgoing calls have been barred multiple time. I have submitted the documents 2 times in the past 14 days. Still there has been no action taken from the customer care. They have no idea as to why these call are being barred. They tell me that its from the Government's side. How can the Government do that. I am shocked with thier reply. There is no one to help us regarding this. The manager is never there in their customer care centre. the employees working there are least bothered and always tell me to come next day. I have been to their relationship centre daily from the past 14 days and everyday they tell me to come next day. I have more than 300 balance in my account. I can't even do MNP. I have been harrased with this whole thing. From the past 4-5 years I have been using the Tata docomo number. And thus call barring thing has been happening every year whereby they just stop all outgoing calls without informing. Their customer care centers are even worse. they are least bothered about the customer and they blatantly say come next day as we have no idea about the issue. I have been to theier Kormangla Customer Care so many times. The manager is never there to talk to. The employees there are of no use. I want my issue resolved as ASAP. I have wasted a lot of time in this. I have to leave my office everyday to stand in queue in their center to get the problem resolved. And when my turn comes up they ask me to fill the form again. I mean is this is joke.
Nov 20, 2013
Updated by Rkcian87
My Name is - Saurabh Agrawal

My mobile number is - [protected]

Tata DOCOMO.

As per our conversation, I had gone to your Customer Care center to fill the form again, I even spoke to the manager he just told me to speak to one of his subordinates.

I have spoken to them and they said there is no need to fill the form again and you say that go and and fill the form again. I mean what should I do please tel me. He again gave me the same reply that we have informed back office and they will do it tomorrow. Everyday I am being told the same thing. How many tomorrow's I have to wait for a mobile number to start.

I have got a proof of the my submission copy from their center. This shows that I had submitted the form on 10th November, 2013.

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT BELOW WHICH SHOWS THE PROOF THAT I HAD SUBMITTED THE FORM ON 10TH NOVEMBER, 2013 AND STILL NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

MY NUMBER IS BEING ENCIRCLED AND THE DATE IS ALSO THERE.

You asked me to send you the proof. I have done that. Now do your part at least and start my number.

Saurabh Agrawal

Mobile Number - [protected]

I was using a post paid docomo number since the past 3-4 years. I had diverted my docomo number to my other air tell number and was using the docomo number only for incoming purpose paying the minimum rental bill every month which was ₹325/month. Suddenly one fine month my bill exceeded ₹2000. When I asked the company why, they said that I was charged outgoing rate on my docomo for diverted incoming calls received. My number was always switched off and in my itemised bill my own airtel number was reflecting as outgoing calls. I called them and mailed them but they did not waver off the false charges . I was not informed about charges on diverted calls policy by the company. I felt cheated .
    Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Tata DOCOMO.

Respected sir, my name is harpreet singh. I am from bulhowal dist hoshiarpur, pin 146113. My village in about 14 km away from hoshiarpur on tanda hoshiarpur road. In hoshiarpur, there is 3g network of tata docomo.i have seen speed of tata docomo's 3g speed. So we want 3g network in our town. My town is heart of in our area. There are all facilities available.but due to problem of 3g network we face problems. With ur contribitution, we will be profitable deal. Your network popularity will increase and convenient for us. So please submit our request. Thanks. Vpo.bulhowal, pin 146113, disit, hoshiarpur, state punjab.

Tata DOCOMO.
      Why our city is removed from tata docomo 3g network. In kolhapur we get 3g singlas but why not in my city? An year ago there was all fine...but now there is not 3g signal in all over city... ? Why this...? When 3g will again come in my city ...even though you have licence...why you removed the 3g signal from only that partcular city..? Even cc has no answer for this... cc says you are not active on any 3g plan...or your mobile is not 3g ready. Even though we have 3g plan...we don't get 3g network because in reality there is no 3g signals in that city...People are paying high charges for idea vodafone... bsnl sucks... no one cares...Please do something...

I am a new user for tata docomo
        My mb no is [protected]
        I heard on 121IVR thr ia 1000sms in 29
        Thn aftr...

I am using Tata Docomo CDMA service. On the basis of their email saying that if you charged Rs.144 you will get 375 talking time on local minutes. Accordingly, I have recharged Rs.144/- and the validity is only 24 days. After recharging, I have got message that you can make calls upto 375 local minutes free. After 3 days my balance was Rs.338/- once I made call in the afternoon around 3:00 clock. After sometime I have called another guy and my call got disconnected in between informing that your balance is only 72 paise. How it can be? Tata Docomo offer is mere an eyewash to the public. Please look into it and avoid such type of fraud from this company. You please look into this issue and sort out and compensate and save the public from this fraud company Tata Docomo.

Request your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
        A. Krishnakumar

Dear Sir/madam

I have 3 complainants

1.I have activated the call tune on august 2013 with offer...

hi i have made a recharge of rs 129 through freecharge.in for tata docomo GSM gujarat circle i want 1 gB 3G data but they do normal recharge instead of special recharge and i received topup recharge i found that there is no option to select special/normal recharge on this site. then why docomo allows them to make a normal recharges. what's my fault? 2. i can only make a one call in Customer care. when i tried to multiple time they told everyone is busy they put the phone without giving me the satisfactory answers. 3. they are not ready to lodge a complaint. 4.they told they cant help. if they say this is 3rd party's mistake then why they allow them to do the same and where's my mistake in this scenario

[protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over call, regarding the benefits of recharge of Rs. 129/- and customer care agent improper response issue, we would like to inform you that currently there is no recharge of Rs. 129/- available with us and as the recharge of Rs. 129/- has been made from third party website we regret to inform you that you will not be able to get the benefits.

Further, regarding the customer care agent improper response we have registered the complaint docket number PSR[protected] has been registered and will resolved soon.

For any assistance mail us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com

Tata Docomo.

I received a Fake call from[protected] claiming her self as Lakshmi Tyagi Inspector of Police, telling me that there is a 420 criminal complaint registered against me with out giving me the details of the case except the FIR number is 707. I was asked to contact me Advocate PK Sharma on his mobile number [protected] Later I understood through Internet search, Tata Docomo threaten Tata Photon customers through personal call like this for their fake bills for the payment. I had Tata Photon connection requested for disconnection. I received fake bill after disconnection. I discussed with Customer care and they agreed to withdraw the fake bill. I request you register a complaint against Tata Docomo and do the needful

Tata DOCOMO.
            I have also received such fake call claiming that the docomo registered a case against me in tees-hazari court new delhi.
            It is their routine work to generate fake bills for unused services. Tatadocomo is one of the most fraudulent telecom company
            operating the country.

Reasons are:

1. They active a service without the knowledge of customers (misguide the customers).
            2. They charge excessive amount for a pack than mentioned in the tariff brochure.
            3. Their customer care is nothing but a group o[censored]ntrained persons who are expert in telling nonsense.

I recommend everybody to do not engage with this cheater 'TATA FRAUD DOCOMO'.
            Hello sir I am very sad to say a number which is from your network I.E [protected] which have unknown identity who massaging very bad and abuse sexually.
            Kindly closed the number I m very thankful to you.otherWise we are going to consumer court

That had to be one of the worst morning-mare when I found out they chose to remove my balance unknowingly. Few days ago, I being unaware of my data plan duration getting completed, they charged me 79 rupees, totally fair. As I need internet because I run websites and I need to interact with users all the time. I used my brother’s cellphone to recharge my phone through online Tata Docomo but their recharge page had some issues so I could not recharge my Docomo. So I used PayTM, the other website I use frequently for recharges. I chose to recharge with 499 Rs/- which offers 500 Rs and 2GB 3G data. Fair deal, right? But hold on, story unfolds in weirdly uneconomic way. I got 441 Rs as balance so I inquired with Docomo and they said, I needed to choose special recharge. What the hell? How can you set double standard for a single recharge? And what weird about this 441 Rs balance can be measured by below figures: Recharge Amount / Balance Amount: 100 / 100 120 / 120 150 / 150 And any other amount more than that, you will get more balance than the actual amount you recharged with. So why did you set 441 Rs balance for 499 Rs? Because they knew this was one thing to rip customers off when they hurriedly choose a wrong option. This could be such a small issue for everyone but I am sure company is looting thousands of customers this way and must be earning hell lot of amount and believe me I am going to act legally on it as they are playing with ethics in business. So I asked them as I didn’t use any balance and I planned to use 3G with Docomo only and I use my balance rarely, so please transfer this to that thing. So, the guy bluntly refused to give me that 3G data. I had to get 3G so I then go to Paytm again and recharged with 129 Rs for 3G data for 1GB. Now, its been only 2 days and today noon, when I checked my balance after using 2 sessions on internet, it says, I have only 19 Rs balance whereas it should be 400 something. I mean, what the hell? Now, I call them and they say, first 353 Rs and then 33 Rs were deducted from my main account whereas I already had 8 MB 3G data remaining in my free data left. When I asked, why did you charge me instead o[censored]sing my data? They say, I had multiple windows opened in my handset? Oh, hello! What did you say. multiple windows? You mean, you have been monitoring my mobile? This is against privacy. You people are also removing my balance for just anything. Also, interferes my privacy. How can you breach privacy conduct? Tata Docomo, you are in big trouble over these 3 days incidence. And have I mentioned the worst ever connectivity inside residential homes? I think, everyone knows about it. I am somehow stuck with them but I will soon be releasing from their prison as they know what do you browse. People, stay away if you do not want your privacy to be compromised. Also, if you love money and do not want these companies to scam you.

Tata DOCOMO.
              Tata docomo is biggest cheater in all mobile companies, They always cheat consumers.

My Tata Docomo mobile number is [protected]. In my area there is a network problem since 20 days. I lodge a complaint also...
                your customer care service is really worst. First of all we will not get option of your cu]stomer care service properly from...
                I had done the internet data usage plan of 126rs whose validity date is 26/11 and still the remaining data usage is 15.29mb...

Tata Docomo — Recharge validity [Resolved]

hello sir on 10 nov 2013 i recharged my tata docomo number by Rs 32 it is a pack for cheap onnet calls. and today on 12november2013...

im receivin mms from 54334 when i delete the mms i receive another from same number within few minutes.
                i havnt subscribed for any services still m receiving those mms.
                plz do help n stop that number from sending me mms .
                plz forward me details to [protected]@gmail.com

Tata Docomo — MNP NOT DONE [Resolved]

I DR PARDEEP SINGH HAVING TATA INDICOM MOBILE NO.[protected]. ON[protected], I HAD APPLIED FOR MOBILE NO. PORTABLITY FROM TATA...

Dear All

My Tata Photon Number -[protected], Last Four Month Bill 3 GB @ 650 Rs i use to pay, This Time i Got Last month Bill 951 Rs. When I Ask to Tata Photon Customer Care About My Last Month Bill They are Said Some technical staff was Visited My Home That"s Why, Even Thou No One was Visited My Home, Tata Photon Customer Care Mr. Dinesh Ja Use to Told me on 11/11/2013 If your Bill is Genre-ted 951 Rs. Than You Have to pay and Second Thing is that Whatever Bill they are Customer Care wants you have to pay, last thing is that any Amount of Bill They Genre-ted you Should pay Does"t Means that what Data pack you have on your photon, Totally My Last Month Photon Bill was Cheat with me.
                  Aug 13, 2020

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally over the call to understand your concerns regarding billing however, we were unable to contact you, since your call was not answered.

We request you to provide your contactable contact number and the feasible time to call you, to get the needful done.

You can also email us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com.

Customer care,
                  Tata Docomo.

Hello There, I have seen a recharge offer in TATA DOCOMO official website(http://www.tatadocomo.com/online-recharge.aspx) and i did a recharge of amount 253 rs, in this offer they commit in website is like 222 rs talk time and 1 GB data free but i didn't get my data usage by Tata Docomo and i did a lots of complaints but every time they have different excuses and foolish explanation so finally i write here, and i have enough proof and screenshots to prove my self.
                    Wrong information in official website and lots of excuses

Tata DOCOMO.
                    I am doing follow up with you on email last 10 days after getting your excuses and rubbish reason i wrote my complaint here and i really don't want to hear again any of excuses so before you touch with me please check my all emails which i have been sent to you and all details which is given to you buy me. please find below my details

Mobile no :- [protected] (TATA DOCOMO NUMBER)
                    Email :- kepal2011.[protected]@gmail.com

Tata DOCOMO.
                    If you can see, i already write my mobile number in above comment still writing again

Mobile number is [protected]
                    Dear Customer,

As per the discussion over call regarding the full talk time offer with the recharge of Rs. 253/- we would like to inform you that the recharge benefits will applicable only if you recharge through Tata Docomo website.

For any assistance mail us at [protected]@tatadocomo.com

Tata Docomo.
                    As per discussion i had with your associate, he said i am not able to get offer because i did recharge using third party service or website, but this is a very childish excuse you are giving me, you posted advertise in your website or any where else after that from where i am doing recharge is doesn't matter, i am truly angry on you now, what rubbish is this "YOU HAVE TO RECHARGE FROM OUR SITE TO GET BENEFITS"...this is non-sense why are you doing advertise, people saw advertise and then customer will decide from where they have to recharge. you can't ignore like this.

i am abdul razak .G.gadag I Purchased TATA DOCOMO Postpaid Sim card SR No:[protected], Sim:[protected], IMSI:[protected]...
                      I was stupid enough to but a post-paid PHOTON MAX USB STICK for internet data services. I opted for 6GB UPTO 6.1 Mbps speed...
                      Hello! Greetings from TATA DOCOMO This is with reference to your email dated[protected] regarding data pack concern...