Tata Teleservices

New Delhi 110 001

Load

Tata Teleservices Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir

I had applied for my PFA settlement to Tata Teleservices Provident Fund on 28.06.2012 as detailed...
My mobile No. [protected] outgoing calls without any information is stopped.

br...
Hi All,

I am using TATA PHOTON with Account NO[protected] and TATA DOCOMO NO [protected].

My...

This is regarding auto subscription of Hello Tunes and Ghar Aye Jyotish Subscription of Tata Teleservices...
i used to have a landline of Tata Teleservices bearing No.[protected], at hyderabad while I was at Hyd. on march26th 2012,...

My TATA DOCOMO Photon number is [protected] and i have lost my Online Tata Docomo photon postpaid account password, When i try to Reset password it asks for security Question "Your Mother's Maiden Name" which i am unable to find correct and so unable to reset my account password. Please help me send my online account password to [protected]

My Email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

tarun
Aug 13, 2020

Kindly refer to our account number[protected], for telephone and internet connections at Kohinoor Planet Constructions Pvt. Ltd at Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Kurla(W). You have provided telephone connections to our office vide our TATA DOCOMO No.[protected] under Combo Level DID Plan. This board line serves all the extension number at our office. It is under stood that you have laid down your lines to our office premises from the nearest telephone Hub of M/s GKC Telecom Private Limited, which is situated in phase-I Residential Society near our office. Since the wires laid down by you from the said Hub to our office are hanging on the walls of the society buildings, the society has raised serious objections on it. The society has warned for removal of the wires immediately, failing which they will remove the wires at their own, that will result in disconnection of all the lines (including Internet connection) to this office. Please note that disruption of telephone / internet services at this office will have serious effects on out business which is totally based on these connections.

You are requested to take immediate action for re-routing of these lines with out causing concerns to the society as well as disruptions to our services.

Your early response would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Binod Bisht
    Asst. General Manager Administration
    Kohinoor City

# [protected]
    Hi Binod,

Please send mail to [protected]@tatatel.co.in in this regards

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

purchased postpaid cdma tata walky one year back (5/11) .Handset (with radio in base) started giving problem since beginning....

As advertised by Tata Teleservices Ltd, Tata Photon Plus is a High Speed Internet Access Service (HSIA) in the form of a USB Modem offered by Tata Teleservices Ltd. the advertise further elaborate that Tata Photon Plus is a mobile internet connectivity which allows you to access internet anytime, anywhere, The speeds offered are Up to 3.1 Mbps (Downlink).

I purchased a Tata Photon Plus on 28th June, 2012 from THE MOBILE STORE LIMITED F BLOCK RAJIV CHOWK DMRC, CANNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001, Phone Number [protected] (Mr. OM) for Rupees 1224 including FRC.

The Tata Photon Plus started work at my Home at Patel Nagar-II Ghaziabad with a speed maximum up to 128 KB in place of 3.1 Mbps (Downlink).

I contacted with customer care on 29th June, 2012 for low speed of the said Tata Photon Plus. I followed all instructions given by that customer care executive, but speed did not increased, after words that customer care executive suggested me to contact with Tata Teleservices Ltd. service center.

On 30th June, 2012, I visited Tata Teleservices Ltd service center located at RDC, Ghaziabad, and the speed of that device with me was checked by the that service center staff, the speed was 1.0 Mbps (Downlink) in place of 3.1 Mbps (Downlink). I told him why the speed is not as per the advertisement; service center staff told me that only maximum speed is advertised.

Suddenly on 3rd July, 2012 the said Tata Photon Plus (with me) was blocked by the Tata Teleservices Ltd with a reason that the identity document did not received by the company. On 13th July, 2012 I again visited with THE MOBILE STORE LIMITED F BLOCK RAJIV CHOWK DMRC, CANNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 (The seller) & I submitted the required document again, but as on date the said Tata Photon Plus (with me) is blocked and could not opened by the Tata Teleservices Ltd with repeated communication at Tata Teleservices Ltd’s customer care executive.

The seller says go to Tata Teleservices Ltd and Tata Teleservices Ltd’s customer care executive says go seller for unblocking the said Tata Photon Plus device (with me).
      Now, my questions are-
      Why TATA customer care service center is helpless in my case? Once a product sold by any vender for any company, what is mistake of customers (who paid sale price)? Why Tata is supplying this kind of product to harass customers?
      Why such type of cyber service providers (like Tata) continuing in the Market? I want to surrender this Tata Photon Plus device (with me), Who will refund the money. Who pay the cost of my harassment with my zero mistake? The such type of incidents are being carried out in the open market, why concerned authorities are in deep slumber?

Dr. Ved Prakash

TATA TeleServices — Photon+ internet connection low speed

While giving connection the company had advertised download speeds of 3100Kbps
      But I am getting only 500 Kbps in Coimbatore where I took connection and 200Kbps at my house in Pune where I live alternate months
      Their technicians have confirmed this is all the speed they can achieve. If so why sell the equipment with incorrect promise
      Raghavan R V
      I normally pay in advance for 3 to 6 months, this time the staff who came to collect the cheque, voulenteer ed to upgrade
      subject to my payment of additional one thousand Rs. in cash for the scheme known as photon plus.Since than he is missing
      though, i have called him but he never fulfilled his promise of to marrow.
      My account no. is[protected], under the name ghazanfar ali, receipt no. is 81474 dated 22/12/2011.
      The staff who collected the cash and chq was Mr. Shakeel Khan his mob.No.. is [protected], now he does not pick my telephone
      and most probably he though mentioned the cash collected from me on the issued receipt numbered mentioned above, now i doubt
      that for the second copy he might have not used the carbon and pocketed the cash.
      For reference pls. find hereunder the details;
      User of Tata Indicom( Internet Connection)
      A/c No.[protected]
      Last Receipt of payment numbered 81474 dated 22/12/2011
      Name ghazanfar Ali.
      It is not the complain about the loss of one thousand rupees, rather it seems the new modus oprendi for the users of tata indicom by the inner staff itself. Secondly i keep the TATAS on very high moral grounds, why should they suffer because of some petty cheats and immoral thugs who care nothing and nobody except money, beware fellow consumers. Ali
      My name is Naveen Kumar Pandey having the tata photon plus no.[protected].The account no is[protected].I want it to block.No amount is outstanding.I want to purchase the new device with corporate connection with the subsidised rental of Rs.750/-5 GB unlimited plan approved by DGS&D.

At the time of approaching me for the connection (in October), the executive of Tata Teleservices, promised...
        REF: Phone No: [protected]

Respected Sir,

I ported my cell number [protected]...

Tata indicom a/c:[protected]

I had installed tata indicom wired line internet with phone at my place in 2006. After using it more than a 18 months of a painful journey with indicom, finally the modem also became dead in 2008.

I had to request discontinuation of service. This was primarily due to severe service issues and numerous billing errors almost every month.

After around 6 months, I received a bill for 550/- and it showed usage also. However as a matter of fact there was no modem at my place for over 6 months and they had shown some MB of data usage. This is ridiculous.

I had a series of calls with customer care – they suggested that I need to settle this down by paying 550 and raise the disconnection request at an email address. I did it. Paid the bill to an executive having indicom id-card, also gave him a written disconnection request. Also emailed to the given email id.

I was assuming that it is closed now. Sadly, yesterday I received a notice sent by court saying that I have 20078/- and I need to pay it to Indicon by appearing in front of court.

I want to sue tata indicom for this harassment and inconvenience caused even after 3 years of discontinuation.

Please advise.

Tata Indicom Teleservices(Internet) — Discontinuation of Service

Sir/Madam,

Complaint Details:

I had applied for Tata Indicom True Value 325 plan (Account Number is[protected] on 10 January 2008 through a Tata Indicom franchisee M/s Apeksha Infotech, Kothrud, Pune.The connection was finally activated on 24 January 2008 after many reminders and follow ups. A bill of Rs 12/- for the bill cycle ending 24 January 2008 was paid before due date.
        On 28 January I was contacted on my mobile No. [protected] (presumably by Tata Indicom Help Desk / Service Desk representative) to confirm the activation of my "325" plan.During the interaction I requested for switching over to "Unlimited" plan.I was asked to submit an application to the "Tata Indicom True Value " outlet for the necessary action.I was assured that on receipt of the application my request would be looked into the very next day.However, on my further request an online changeover of the plan i.e from 325 to unlimited was done. This was clearly confirmed to me by the caller informing that the "Unlimited "plan would be effective in retrospect from 25 January 08.
        After this confirmation I started using the internet service to my full requirement, without any sort of cap from my side.
        I last enjoyed the service on 08 February because when I was unable to connect to my account on 09 February (between 2100 to 0000 Hrs) due to repeated error message code [721] .Subsequently I contacted [protected] (rest of Maharashtra Customer Service number)and I was informed that my account was disconnected due to high usage (a bill of approximately Rs 2000/- was outstanding).The person on the other side ( a lady helpdesk person) however confirmed that my plan was " unlimited".When I pursued the matter further I was informed that my current plan was 325 and not "unlimited" and that the new plan would be effective from 25 Feb 08, the next billing cycle.I was requested to pay up Rs 2000/- i.e outstanding bill for restoration of my account.
        Till date my account remains suspended since I have chosen not to pay the last bill cycle i.e25 January to 24 February 2008 outstanding amount.My efforts to resolve the issue through Tata Indicom Help Desk have been unsuccessful because they continue to single mindedly pursue their line of thinking without taking into account the whole issue and its circumstances.
        I object to payment of the outstanding bill due to following reasons:
        (a) After online confirmation on 28 January 08 why I am being billed for 325 Plan .I would have paid "Unlimited” Plan charges of Rs 1000/- if my account was not suspended on 09/10 February 08.
        (b) Why no prior intimation was given before disconnecting my service?
        (c) Why Tata Indicom is talking about usage limit of Rs 900/- under 325 Plan when the plan is no longer applicable to my account?
        (d) Why no usage limit for initially subscribed 325 Plan intimated to me at the time of applying for connection?
        (e) If the rule did not permit online changeover of plan then why my subscribed “325" plan was changed to "unlimited" plan on 28 January in retrospect i.e w.e.f 25 January 2008? Why “Unlimited” plan changeover for the bill cycle 25 January to 24 February confirmed to me on 28 January?
        (f) Why Tata Indicom is not informing all applicable rules/processes to its customers? Why Tata Indicom is talking about the rules which are not shared with its customers and only known to Tata Indicom employees?
        My request is to kindly take up the matter with Tata Indicom and facilitate restoration of my account at the earliest.

Implications for me due to discontinuation of service:

Tata Indicom action smacks of indifference and unfair practice which has caused me lot of inconvenience (I was denied internet service and as a consequence I was forced to become an Internet Cafe member to meet my urgent internet requirements. Besides the inconvenience it has also caused me mental agony and harassment because I keep receiving calls from Tata Indicom. During such calls the caller demands to know why I have not paid my outstanding bill. Every time I pose the same question to the caller as to why after online confirmation of switchover of my “325” plan to “Unlimited” plan w.e.f 25 January my account was suspended on 09/10 February 08 due to some usage limit criterion and why I am being asked to pay up Rs 2000/- now?
        I expect immediate restoration of my account and would like Tata Indicom to apologise to me in writing about the whole incident.Tata Indicom must improve its customer service and train Help Desk staff for quality and proper service.Tata Indicom must also inform all its customers about the applicable rules/processes before hand i.e practice transparency while dealing with customers. It is high time the Tata Indicom puts in efforts to train its Franchisee operators.
        On my part I am willing to forget the inconvenience and mental agony/harassment and ready to pay Rs 1000/-the"Unlimited" plan charges for the billing cycle 25 January to 24 February 08 (even though I have not enjoyed the service w.e.f 10 February 2008).Further I would like a new "Unlimited" plan billing cycle be introduced for my account, this should become effective from the day my account is re-activated to the end of next month.

Basant Das Maheshwari
        [protected]/[protected]
        Tata indicom services was very poor because iwas taken one tata Lg post paid connection for last 15 months back .it is working only 6 months then it is notworking but iam used that phone last one month back i was loosed my mobile on 22/6/2008 in that day i was given mail for tatatel.co.and i blocked my services in that day i informed to my office and i send mail for tataoffice through my office My bill time is 22to22 for every month but tataindicom people was asking monthly rentails for 22/6/2008 onwords
        i hv recived a huge bill this month and furhter my unbilled amount is Rs. 2899.00 as on 22.04.2009. i m using this connection for the last 5 years. please check and solve my problem. my outgoing calls has been blocked. please help me.
        My telephone No.is[protected]

Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Ltd — No customer service

we have already cancelled two of our phone numbers of Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Ltd because of poor service support.
        Now the third phone 66754870 we are having broad band service on this line and
        we were using our myaccount service to login to regularly check our usgae details.
        since last 2 months they have resetted all the myaccount password.
        we tried to login there was a message that we have to register again by writing a letter and giving it to their customer care centre. (firstly why should they reset the account without intimation)
        ignoring this we submitted the letter 20 days back but there was no response to the letter.
        We followed up by contacting the call centre who said that there server is down call after sometime.
        we called again and the guy sent an email with new password but the password didnt work.
        we sent an email to inform again about the problem
        we received a new passwrod and again the password didnt work.
        we again talked to the call centre and the person said the server is under upgradation try after some time, and again no solution.
        we again called the call centre, the person again gave another password, which still didnt work.
        we have received the maximum bill for this month when compared to previous months so we wanted to track our usage, but we are not been given the acess to even login to our account.
        we feel that they (TTML) are manupulating the bills and sent us a bill for the usage which is not ours.
        We suggest peoples who are using TTML telephones, to keep track of their usage.
        We have written so many emails to the customer support and they have now stopped even to respond anything, accept for their "Auto Reply" system which their server is sending.

Tata Teleservices[Maharashtra] Ltd — regarding bill

Respected sir ,
        I Mr Vinay Gada using your [Tata Teleservices] internet service and my account number is "[protected]". I had installed an internet line having Rs700 as rental and 256 kbps speed on 19th Nov 2009. I recieved a bill of Rs 463 [inclusive tax] having bill period from 07/11/09 to 06/12/09 and bill number[protected].Now according to the agent through which i installed this plan it was a trial offer for 2 months and i also shall not any amount .So i trusted him and installed this plan.I am using Tata Indicom [ internet service ]since a year and always paid my bill on time.

I request you to solve this problem.

This is secound time there is deficiency in service by Tata Photon. On first complain they had restore my internet connection on complaining through this forum and matter was sorted out. Now this is second time they file a case against me in civil court without any fault from my side. The fact is given below :

I have tata photon internet access service. My billing date is 7th of every month and bill period is 5th to 4th of next month and Tata Photon No is [protected]. I have paid bill amount Rs 1037 on dated 24/1/2012 through credit card. Next bill due date was 24/2/2012. They had disconnect my connection in first week of feb 2012 without assigning any reason. After inquiry they inform this was due to technical reason. After few day they inform your connection were deactivated due to technical reason and subsequently transfer to another account. After that they started for asking payment of bill which was due on 24/2/2012 before due date. I have said to them first restore my connection and on due date I shall pay the bill amount. Rater than taking corrective action I have been started to receive phone call from theire call center to pay off my dues. I no of time I had explain to them the whole fact but no action were taken from them to restore my connection.

I can prove whatever I have explain here and the same can be varified from Tata photon data bank.

Today I have received call from them they have lodge a civil case against me in Civil Court. This is enough and can be tantamount in deficiency in service and harrasment of consumer without any valid reason.

I hereby expact justice and demanded compensation for deficiency in service and harrasement to me.

Thanks & Regards

Gyan Prakash
          Aug 13, 2020

I am Lekhraj R.Hatwar ,before 3 month on dated 16/2/2012, i am forward the application for deactivation of tata photon No.([protected])...

My tata photon number is [protected].
            I did my online recharge of data using citibank credit card and ichoose payment gateway..
            My money is deducted but no recharge of data was done.
            three months before also two times my recharge transaction status was successful. but no recharge was done.
            customer care says it is some technical error and they cannot help me.
            Problem is that if on particualar given date recharge is not done then your photon balance is not carry forwarded.
            so i am cheated by this tata teleservices. this is how they are doing this from last 6 month.
            everytime i cannot let go my remaining balance. its about[protected] mb. that means around 5000 rs balance..
            Kindly do the needful. its a mental harrasement by tata tele and good way to make money by Tata
            Online Recharge of Tata Photon
            Online Recharge of Tata Photon
            Aug 13, 2020

I wanted to install a new internet connection at my office and was approached by Mr Pradeep Mishra(M:[protected]) representing...
              I HAD TAKEN A PREPAID TATA PHOTON WHIZ CONNECTION 6 MONTHS BACK NO-[protected] FOR RS 1400.
              WHILE TAKING THE CONNECTION...

I bought a Tata photon+ connection on 16-nov-2010. I used it for a year, and on 01-NOV-2011 i applied to close my photon connection to one of the company's outlet ( Dilaram Chowk, Dehradun) in my city(Dehradun). I paid all the charges at that time. but after one month, they asked for the monthly rental payment inspite of i requested to close my connection a month earlier. They are calling me till date, and threatening me to take legal action. when i showed them receipt that they gave me at the time i posted the request for connection close, they said that this is not the receipt they provide in case of connection close.They just wrote "Cancellation Pending" at the backside of payment receipt. They promised me that they will check at their end if anything is unprocessed regarding my connection on 6th April 2012, but still no response from their side.

My Photon+ number: [protected]
              Photon+ account number:[protected]
              My Alternate Number: [protected]

Anshul Sharma
              Aug 13, 2020

I have given a written request to deactivate my tata photon plus account no. [protected] on 15/03/2012.My request no.is[protected].I was told that the account will be deactivated within 72 hours.But it has not been deacivated till now,even after 5 days!!!!!
                Dear Mr. Munnu,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your complaint bearing docket number[protected] has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on[protected].

Thanks and Regards,
                Customer care
                Tata Docomo.
                I sincerely hope that my request will be attended to.

Last 2 year i am using the Tata teleservices land line phone but now a days the services is very poor the cannot give up to date services to Clint. last time my land phone was in problem the service people already change 2 times the phone but still the same problem aeries but i am repeatedly called the service person but that side no reply. so please do it my favor.