Volkswagen India
Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

Volkswagen India Customer Care

Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Volkswagen India Complaints & Reviews

KJTHOMAS
While purchasing the above car, the dealer expalined to me about the advantages of taking the insurance by M/s.Volkswagen. I have opted to take the policy of M/s.Volkswagen India Limited. Unexpectedly my car met with two minor accidents. In which I have claimed the damage which is repaired by your dealer. I am told by the concerned person that the bumper to bumper cover is eligible only two times a year. The accident is something happens beyond the control of the person who is using it. So, insisting certain conditions regarding the bumper to bumper claim is a distrust by the insurer on the insured. This is not correct. So I request you to take up the matter with your insurers and make required modifications in the policy terms and conditions.

CA K.J. Thomas
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Volkswagen Delhi West (World Class Automobiles Pvt Ltd) — Worst service ever seen [Resolved]

honey785

Just want to share my personal experience with Volkswagen Delhi West (World Class Automobiles Pvt Ltd)br...

Puneet Gupta Jaipur

I humbly submit that I bought VW Jetta (car no. RJ 14 CH 0585) and right from the begining I was having the problem with the clutch which I have informed to the dealer (Tanya Cars Private Limited). Every time he told me that the problem is being rectified. Now the problem is so big that clutch is so hard causing daily leg achque to me.

Apart from above I have found another problem recently that is related to tyres. Due to some technical snag the tyre is bublling when I am driving the vehicle. When I have contacted insurance company (Bajaj Insurance), they have refused to pass the claim saying that the problem is due to manufacturing defect. After that I have contacted the dealer, who has refused to act saying there is no technical defect.
    Note that due to this defect I daily have to fill the air in the affected tyre.

Now I am as a consumer in huge pain as firstly, I cannot go to any longer distance and even on the city roads this condition may lead to an accident for which VW would be responsible.

As I cannot travel long distances and being a businessman which is routine for me I am also having business losses.
    For the clutch defect I may have leg proglems.

Note that I have bought the vehicle on the basis of worldwide reputation of VW but sorry to say that now i am cursing myself for the decision. Even I am ready to give the vehicle back if the company is ready to reimburse my money.

Also note that I have atleast called many times at your customer care with no result.
    I dont understand for what these customer care nos. are for.

You are requested to look into the matter.

Thanking You,

Your Sincerly,

Puneet Gupta

Girish Maini
      I had booked a Vento at World Class Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., Moti Bagh, New Delhi on 19/09/10 vde a booking amount of Rs. 75000 & was given to understand that the delivery would be given in 25-30 days. My loan amount of Rs.297750 was also disbursed on my request in end Septemeber. After 30 days, post multiple follow-ups I was told to deposit the balance amount & was told that the delivery would be given by 02/11/10. One day before the promised date I was told that the dellivery would be given in the 3rd week of Novemeber.

Am asking for immediate delivery failing which interest be paid on the amount deposited. Would also point out here that there is no transparency in the delivery schedule. No booking Vs delivery schedule is publically notified.

Request your help in resolving this. Have given below the mails exchanged, so far, for your reference. I have not been contacted by the dealer neither the manufacturer.

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "Girish Maini"[protected]@rediffmail.com
      To: [protected]@vw-worldclassauto.co.in
      Cc: customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in,joerg.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in,maik.[p...
      Subject: Re: Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST YOUR DEALER - WORLD CLASS AUTOMOBILES]

Girish Maini

Thanks for the reply. Was expecting such revert. Guess it is as per your Volks Wagen standards you boast of !! No one has even bothered to call me & find out what has happened. so much for your standards...... Seems you have not gone through the complete complaint:

1. The form delivery period was not mentioned when the contract was signed by me. It is apparant that it has been filled in by someone later. The handwriting is different.

2. Why was I told to submit the balance payment if the delivery time was 9-10 weeks as is being alleged ? You should have asked for it when the vehicle would have arrived. As per the commitment, I was to get delivery today.

3. Which other manufacturer takes so much time to deliver ?

4. Where is the transparency of your deliveries ? would like to know details of bookings made after mine & their delivery status.

5. I am a corporate customer & am sure to bring this to the notice of my organisation.

I do not have the time to get into arbitrary arguments. If you deliver the vehicle in the 3rd week of November, please pay me interest on the money I have deposited.

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 12:15:11 +0530 wrote

Please find enclosed copy of the Sales Contract form signed by you, which

indicates delivery commitment of vehicle as 9-10 weeks. Accordingly your

vehicle will be deliverd by Nov 3rd week

For any assistance please contact undersigned.

Thanks $ Regards

Jyoti Sharma

Customer Care

Mobile No- [protected]

I wish to bring to your notice the appalling experience I am going through, at the hands of your dealership M/s World Class Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., Moti Bagh, New Delhi

I have booked one VENTO HIGHLINE (Candy White colour, Petrol version) vide order no. GEEAA01404TH. The booking was made through Mr. Monit at the dealership (Mob# [protected]) and I was told that the delivery would take 25 to 30 Days. I had remitted the booking amount of Rs.75000.00 vide Receipt no.GEEAA03000TH Dated 19/09/2010. In the meantime, I also applied for a car loan, which was disbursed by AXIS Bank to the dealership in end September for Rs.297750.00.

Post 25 days of booking I started following up for delivery. To my utter displeasure, Mr. Monit redirected me to another number where I was told that delivery would take time. After rigorous follow-up a number of days I was finally called by Mr. Ankush (Mob#[protected]) on 28/10/2010. He told me that I should deposit the balance amount of the car and that the delivery would be given by next Wednesday (03/11/2010). I promptly deposited Rs.514505.00 on 30/11/2010 vide receipt number GEEAA04146TH vide cheque number 851998 drawn on Royal Bank Scotland. The cheque has since been cleared by my bankers.

Today, ONE DAY BEFORE THE SCHEDULED DELIVERY when I called to ask what time the vehicle would be delivered, I was told by Mr. Ankush that vehicles are not available & that the same would be delivered between 15/11/2010 & 20/11/2010.

My question is why was I told to pay the entire amount if the vehicle was not available ? Why was I not given a clear picture at the first instance? Why did Mr. Ankush / World class Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. Wait till the last day to tell me the status ? On being questioned, he refused any help and promptly told me to talk to his superior and said he could not do anything. When he had confirmed delivery of vehicle & requested me to remit the balance payment I sold off the car I was using. So you can very well understand my predicament.
      VolksWagen is a world renowned name & a brand to recon with….or so I thought. Is this how your customers are treated ? The personnel in the dealership are extremely ill equipped to handle customers, neither are they updated on correct delivery status. Your customers are misguided. I am sure you realize the loss of credibility of the brand, in the market.

I request you to kindly get my vehicle delivered immediately & also direct the dealer “World Class Automobiles Pvt. Ltd” (which they are definitely not !!) to pay interest on Rs.514505.00 for the days the delivery is not being made, failing which I shall be forced to seek the help of the consumer forum and any other means that I deem fit, including the media.

I hope my request will be granted.

With Regards,

Contact no.[protected]

Delivery Not being given against commitment

VOLKSWAGEN — Commitment failure

Respected Sir/Madam,
      This is to bring in your kind notice that volkswagen's commitment is not honoured. You people are just making a fool of your customer and nothing else.
      I Rahul Jain of Meerut had booked a Vento Highline on 1-12-10 with Rs.100000. They commited me to hand over the car in the first or second week of January. After that Within 10 days they called me and said that they will give me the car in last week of December and i said ok. After that they called yesterday on 14-12-10 and said to me that sir your car will be arranged in the last week of January or within the first week of February.
      Then i argued with them and they said to me that there is some manufacturing probleum. As now on the basis of them i had sold out my Honda City because they were ready to hand over the car in last week of December. Now please tell me that what should i do.
      I'll be highly obliged if you will take my probleum seriously and take action against it as soon as possible
      Yours faithfully
      Rahul Jain
      Mob-[protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Volkswagen India — non delivery of car after committing and taking booking amount [Resolved]

gt4900
        ----- Forwarded Message ----
        From: tushar shah <[protected]@tusharpshah.com>
        To: customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.inbr...

gurpreetgill
        This is to inform you that I bought a Volkswagen Polo(top model) worth Rs 7 lacs(including the insurance) on July 26,2010 which developed some fault regarding the airbags indicator and RPM indicator soon after buying.
        Aug 04,2010: Took the car to the Agency to get it checked but to no avail. The fault could not be rectified.
        Aug 09 to Aug 11: The car stayed at the Agency itself without any fruitful results.
        Two more times in-between the car was sent to the agency but all in vain.
        Sep 05 to Oct 03: The car stayed at the agency but even then some fault with the yellow light persistently showing could not be rectified.
        The car is with me now but they have failed to rectify the problem with it. I bought the car just 68 days ago, out of which it stayed at the agency for 42 days. Such poor standards are not expected from a company like Volkswagen. I demand a new car be released against the faulty car else I’ll be left with no other option but to go to the consumer court.
        Jashandeep Singh

wasimbaksh
          This is to bring you kind notice that we had booked your make model Polo
          Highline on May 10, 2010 through most insincere sales person of M/s OSL and we had made the complete payment on Aug 27, 2010.

After much complication with the registration process, their person had
          forcedly delivered the car on Sep 10, 2010 with incomplete documentation out
          of which service book is still pending.
          Their managers had also intervene to do the needful but they fails too.
          The delivered car had several problems, which we had intimated M/s OSL but nobody turned up.
          At last we had sent the car at the service station on Sep 21, 2010, now
          your service manager need to replace the faulty parts as it is the manufacturing defect.
          But we do not know that when they will be able to replace and solve the problem.

We are delivered the car with the manufacturing
          defect and the services rendered by M/s OSL to us is the most horrible
          experience we ever had.
          We do have several make cars and we do never find any trouble before.

Please advices us to do the needful.

Thanks with best regards,

Tanner, Manufacturer, Exporter of Leather & Leather Goods
          11/H EAST TOPSIA ROAD, KOLKATA-700 046, INDIA
          PHONE: +[protected] / 2285 3503
          Web Site: www.labbaikint.com

car rentals — about service n failure of replacement

To whom so ever concern this is to inform you that i have been holding a car bearing no KA-51 6379 which is been purchased in the year of 2008 n been complaining about the front head light problem with the each service and the people have been postponed with some are the other issue and finally the warranty period has been finished and now the company service people say that get it changed by paying the charges.

The major problem facing is that there is a small leakage in the hedlight of left side of fiesta the fog formation is going on.

there is no proper response for the complaint and also there is no proper service done.

We are feedup of been telling this service person from the beginning and still its not been this issue solved.

i kindly request you to look into it veru seriously

Chethan.K

CC: Volkswagen International

Sub: Replacement of Volkswagen Passat by Recalling it
          due to repeated Engine Failure
          Ref : Complaint CL 5903

It gives us extreme pain to intimate the harrowing experienced by us in the last few months owing to repeated engine failure within 32 months from the time of buying the vehicle
          Model : Passat
          Dealer Sold : GMS Motors P Ltd, (Presidential Cars) Mumbai
          Location of Dealer : Worli Mumbai
          Name of Purchaser : Rajesh Ahuja,
          Date of Purchase : 23 June 2008
          The above captioned vehicle has experienced lots of problems including en-route Engine Failure and the Engine failure is the second time in a row within the last 30 days.

For your information, first time the vehicle experienced engine failure on Mumbai Pune Express way on 21 Feb 2011 and the vehicle was toed down to your Pune Servicing Centre at Volkswagen Pune, Vidyut Motors P Ltd, Pune 411 005(Refer Job card Number[protected].

Due to non availability of Imported parts as per report of Dealer, it took M/s Volkswagen Pune, Vidyut Motors P ltd approximately 25 days to get the vehicle and handed over on 16 Mar 2011 (See the attachment of Dealers tax Invoice)

Again, with in a period of 5 days (five) days, second time vehicle has reported heavy Black smoke, with engine making very noisy with a complete break down on 22 Mar 2011 and again the vehicle was toed down to KSM Motors P Ltd, Nerul on 22 Mar 2011 who is also not in a position to identify the cause of the problem of Engine failure on the road.(see the attachment of Dealers Repair order sheet) Again, the Dealer has not able to give neither any date as to when he can repair the vehicle nor any assurance that after such repair that the vehicle would be reliable on ROAD for comfortable use.

We can not afford to have unreliability on road for paying hefty sum to get this vehicle for our use

From the inception time, the vehicle repeated complaints were made that the coolants & Gear oil were put up after every two days though there was no leakage from the car and no one including the service centre were not able to identify since the beginning o[censored]sing this vehicle though repeated complaints were made to the dealers including Down Town, Volkswagen (Shaman Cars P Ltd) Lalbagh, Mumbai

Above all, further horrifying experience is that while buying the vehicle that the undersigned was assured that the Volkswagen India Assistance is 24X7, Anytime, Anywhere highlighting the few of the following:
          Travel and accommodation due to mobilization
          Companions Travel assistance
          Replacement of Car for upto 48hours (car rental included)
          Transportation of Luggage and personal effects
          To our surprise that Volkswagen Even charged for Road side assistance in their dealer bill of Vidyut Motors P Ltd Pune for a sum of Rs. 15594 vide Invoice Number March /4508/10-11 dated 16 Mar 2011.
          Neither any replacement car was provided nor any such assistance above were extended as they were all only in the “Promises list of Volkswagen India” to customers both in website and at the time of buying vehicle.

The problem of engine failure has repeated with in five days from the date of replacing the crucial engine parts ( like Part Number 03G1300738 Pumb 4 numbers, Adapter, Screw Cheese HD, Rocker Bolt etc )clearly reflect that the vehicle has inherent manufacturing defects beyond the capacity of repair by ordinary prudence necessitating that the vehicle should be recalled for the manufacturing defect by providing us with a replacement of a NEW VEHICLE is the least is expected from Volkswagen to alleviate the mental and physical sufferings sustained by me as a customer after choosing such an impeccable quality assured German Excellence Vehicle.

For your information, the undersigned as a businessman along with my family is using Toyoto and SKODA vehicles which has never given any such problems atleast for first four to five years of purchasing vehicle and on the contrary, it is to my disappointment after coughing up a huge sum of money for this German Engineering Excellence vehicle Volkswagen was a sheer unpleasant experience

Look forward to your immediate assistance and confirm having registered this complaint with Mr. Noorul also on your India Helpline,[protected] as well spoken to Altaf, Head of Customer Care, Volkswagen India today

Thanking you in anticipation that you will replace with a new Passat Vehicle, failing which I have unfortunately no alternative except to take it to appropriate legal remedial measures including approaching the Consumer Redressal Forum, which hopefully you will not permit me to do so.

Yours faithfully

Rajesh T Ahuja
          Mobile Number : [protected] / [protected]

Wrong Registration number plate fixed on car

Have been chasing the Frontier world Volkswagen Dealer in Gurgaon for replacing the wrong registration plate that they have fixed on my car but to no avail for the last three months. This is how Volkswagen Dealers behave after sales.

Ravisankar_mech
            This ravisankar i got one receive mail from volkswagan motors in UK this job is true.

Attention : M.Ravisankar
            Greetings from VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS , UK .

This is an affirmation that you have emerged Successful and being appointed for the position stated in your appointment document.
            The mode of selection was based on the following;
            1. CV and qualification
            2. Mode in which your data is being presented on the employment data sheet.
            3. Work experiences.
            We employ staff based on four core values namely;
            Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our newly recruited staff to exhibit these core values.
            Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Soft Copy of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval. Your Job Offer Summary is
            As follows;
            CONTRACT DURATION: 60 MONTHS CONTRACT TERM
            JOB DESIGNATION: drilling service
            START UP DATE: FLEXIBLE
            LEAVE PERIOD: TWICE EVERY 12 MONTHS
            JOB REF: 008/01-VW-1/UK
            JOB CODE: VWMU2653
            JOB LOCATION: LONDON .
            NOTE: You are to report your duty to the Business Development Manager (ERIC BLAIR)
            SOFT COPY OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT,
            THIS AGREEMENT is made today between VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS, UK of the 1st party and you as a 2nd party.
            For good consideration, VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS, UK employs the Employee on the following terms and conditions.
            ARTICLE 1: CONTRACT PERIOD
            The contract period shall be for Contract duration: The contract shall last for duration of 60 consecutive months; 5 years and could be renewed based on employee's satisfactory services to the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS.
            ARTICLE 2: SALARY
            VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK shall pay Employee on satisfactory performance of the services the sum of (£ 8,630) Eight Thousand Six Hundred And Thirty GBP Basic (Tax inclusive) MONTHLY
            Equivalent depending on employee's home country.
            The employee will be reimbursed by the employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges; procurement of travel documents. Reimbursements shall be made before employees embark on journey not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee's expense report and receipts, this after the acquisition of relevant traveling papers through the assistance of the Pharmaceutical’s legal adviser on Immigration Matters..
            Employer shall also take care of employees' air ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee (ONLY TWO FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED)
            ARTICLE 3: Duties and Position.
            VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK hires the Employee in the capacity of Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK discretion from time to time.
            ARTICLE 4: Employee to Devote Full Time to VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK .
            The Employee will devote full time, attention, and energies to the business of the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS, and, during this employee, will not engage in any other business activity, regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary advantage. Employee is not prohibited from making personal investments in any other businesses provided those investments do not require active involvement in the operation of said companies.
            ARTICLE 5: Confidentiality of Proprietary Information.
            Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.
            ARTICLE 6: Disability.
            In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than 1 month, the compensation otherwise due during said illness. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 2 months, the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS may terminate the Employee's employment, and the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.
            ARTICLE 7: Termination of Agreement.
            Without cause VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS may terminate this agreement at any time upon 6 days' written notice to the Employee the Employee will continue to perform his/her duties and may be paid his/her regular salary up to the date of termination. In addition, VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS will pay the Employee on the date of the termination a severance allowance, less taxes and Social Security required to be withheld, without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon 6 days' written notice to the Employer. Employee may be required to perform his or her duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement,
            ARTICLE 8: Death Benefit.
            Should Employee die during the term of employment, VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS shall pay to Employee's Next of kin/Family any compensation due through the end of the two months in which death occurred.
            ARTICLE 9: OTHER BENEFITS
            . Free medical care in United Kingdom for you and your family for contract duration.
            . Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
            . Complete meals also for you and your family as deemed Appropriate.
            . Life insurance Policy.
            . Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing

ARTICLE 10: Effect of Prior Agreements.
            This Agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS or any predecessor of the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS and the Employee, except that this agreement shall not affect or operate to reduce any benefit or compensation inuring to the Employee of a kind elsewhere provided and not expressly provided in this agreement.

ARTICLE 11: Settlement by Arbitration.
            Any claim or controversy that arises out of, or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.

ARTICLE 12: Severability.
            If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS (and any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: SIGNED COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT DOCUMENT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO:[protected]@live.co.uk

VISA PROCESSING FORMALITIES/CONTACT DETAILS OF THE
            BRITISH IMMIGRATIONS.
            The Hard Copies of your Confidential Invitation Letter and other Supporting Documents has been sent to the British Immigration Service for their review and verification.
            Kindly note the following Points:
            1. PROCESSING O[censored].K WORK PERMIT VISA
            Job applicants MUST contact the RUFUS CHAMBERS who are the Pharmaceutical’s legal adviser on Immigration Matters to for request the requirements and cost details for processing the U.K Work Permit Visa and other supporting documents that will be needed for entry into London. All Contacts SHOULD be made immediately as late application will be detrimental and VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS will not hesitate to revoke these opportunities as there are lots of Job applicants interested in this opportunity.
            BELOW ARE THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL’S LEGAL ADVISER.

Rufus Chambers Solicitors

LAND-LINE +[protected]

Email:
            barr.[protected]@live.co.uk
            [protected]@live.co.uk

2. RE-SCHEDULE OR EXTENSION OF JOINING DATE.

Job applicants MUST meet and submit all Visa requirements to the British Immigration Service before any request for re-schedule or extension of joining date can be granted. Applicants MUST note that we will never grant such requests unless all Visa formalities MUST have been met.

Applicants who do not require Visa to enter the U.K MUST submit their Flight ticket fees to the British Immigration Service for the booking and purchase of their flight from London city.
            Applicants are to note that meeting all Visa requirements of the British Immigration Service guarantees VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS of applicant's seriousness and commitment to work for us.

3. APPLYING DIRECTLY TO THE U.K EMBASSIES WORLD-WIDE

It has come to our notice that most applicants prefer to apply directly to the U.K Embassies in their various locations and when they make applications, their Visas are usually denied especially Job applicants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. When such visa applications are denied, it takes approximately 90 days to re-apply or make a second application and during this time, the VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS will not be patient or wait for such an applicant, we usually revoke their offers immediately and recruit some other applicants.

Hence, to ensure that you pass through a hassle free Visa application process to the U.K, We have affiliated with the Local Immigration & Visa office here in London , the British Immigration Service. They will assist you with the Visa application, processing o[censored].K Work permit and other relevant Insurance and Travel packages that will be required for your legal entry into the United Kingdom .

Making an application with the RUFUS CHAMBERS guarantees your Visa approval and in a lesser time as compared with applications made directly to the U.K Embassies. Once they get all your necessary papers processed, they will fax copies of the same to the U.K Embassy in applicants Country of location and such an applicant will be prompted on when to visit the embassy with his/ her passport for the Visa stamp.
            This is the easiest process for International employees to meet up with Migration Formalities and join us as soon as possible.

4. IMMIGRATION EXPENSES, FLIGHT TICKETS & OTHER EXPENSES

Job applicants MUST bear costs for their Immigration expenses and submit receipts of payment(s) for the purpose of reimbursement. For no reason should Job applicants request that we shoulder such costs as such requests will certainly be turned down.

This is sequel to our past experiences we had with some Job applicants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East where VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS shouldered all their Immigration expenses, paid them their Upfront Salaries and till this time, None of these applicants showed up. The contact numbers and emails they submitted are out o[censored]se at this time, we are currently battling this case with their various embassies in London and the case is on hearing at the London City Crown Court .

For this reason, the Management Board revised her International Recruitment Policies which entails that all Job applicants MUST bear all travel costs and on arrival to London , present receipts of payments made and will be reimbursed accordingly. Any applicant who finds this unbearable should forfeit this opportunity immediately.

5. REIMBURSEMENT OF IMMIGRATION EXPENSES, HEALTH CHECKUP & OTHER EXPENSES

All expenses made by Job applicants will be fully reimbursed on arrival to London or if applicants meet all Immigration requirements, we will send the Salary & Reimbursement application Forms for applicants to complete and return to our Accounts department for approval. Once approved, we will authorize our Bank to transfer funds to any Bank Account designated by such an applicant.

6. JOB DESCRIPTION, HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND FEEDING

All details pertinent to this Job Offer, duties and responsibilities will be made available to applicants on arrival to London for the Orientation/ Training Program.

However, Hotel reservations/ Accommodation and Feeding will be our full responsibility.

7. ORIENTATION/ TRAINING PROGRAMME

There will be a mandatory Orientation/ Training Program. Newly Employed staff is expected to immediately get their Travel documents and Visa ready at least a week before this date to ensure that they meet up with time.

THEY VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS HAS MADE IT HER RECRUITMENT POLICY IN THAT ANY NEWLY EMPLOYED STAFF WHO DOES NOT PRESENT COPIES OF HIS/HER TRAVEL PAPERS TO THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT WITHIN 12 WORKING DAYS WOULD BE CONSIDERED UNSERIOUS AND WILL HAVE HIS/HER APPOINTMENT TERMINATED AND GIVEN TO SOME OTHER APPLICANTS ON THE WAITING LIST TO POSSIBLY ENABLE US MEET UP WITH OUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS,
            See details of the Pharmaceutical’s legal adviser on Immigration Matters above for all your travel arrangements.
            During the Orientation/ Training Program, newly employed staff of VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS will be enlightened on the Work out sketch, schedules and time- table. All questions pertaining to newly offered Job will be addressed during this period.
            Additionally, newly employed staff of VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS will be made familiar with the Working environment, Staff and key executives of VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS.
            We are glad today because you have taken the very important step in your career,
            We congratulate you and look forward to meeting you soon!
            Sincerely,
            Nelson Campbell
            TEL: +44 [protected]
            LAND LINE: +44 [protected]
            HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
            VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS.
            LONDON
            UNITED KINGDOM
            TELEPHONIC CONVERSATIONS ARE ON APPOINTMENTS.
            See attached file for the direct telephone number for further info on this job offer.
            BE SURE TO INPUT YOUR MOBILE , HOME TEL NUMBERS SHOULD WE BE IN NEED TO CONTACT YOU VIA THE PHONE

QUESTIONS

This is Ravisankar , i am very happy to get this opportunity in ur organization i agree with your terms and condition whatever ur given in this format
            and may i know about ur surity of this job. how can i check about this job in embassies office ,because ur said within 12 days complete all document is it possible? and also i here with attached the scanning copy of agreement copy.

I will start visa process after that get it feedback from ur side.
            Thanks.
            With Regards
            Ravisankar.m
            [protected].

ANSWERS
            Dear New Staff,

Regards from VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS.

The Management Board has updated your records and information to our Database and we are looking forward to welcoming you here as Subsequent arrangements are being made for your arrival into the Country.

As regards your air-ticket, the company will bear the cost of that, we will send you the contact details of our reputable LEGAL ADVISER that will help you book an Air Ticket Directly to London with one of our First class flight once we confirm that your Visa and Travel papers are ready.

Job applicants MUST contact the Rufus Chambers by name Alex Rufus who are the company’s legal adviser on Immigration Matters to For request the requirements and cost details for processing the U.K Work Permit Visa and other supporting documents that will be needed For entry into London. All Contacts SHOULD be made immediately as late application will be detrimental and VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS will not hesitate to revoke these opportunities as there are lots of Job applicants interested in this opportunity
            BELOW ARE THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPANY’S LEGAL ADVISER.

Rufus Chambers Solicitors

TEL: +[protected],
            LAND-LINE +[protected]

Email: barr.[protected]@live.co.uk
            [protected]@live.co.uk

There will be a mandatory Orientation/ Training Program on 16th September 2010. Newly Employed staff is expected to immediately get their Travel documents and Visa ready at least a week before this date to ensure that they meet up with time.

We look forward to welcoming you here soon.

Should you require further information/Clarification please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely.

VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS.
            LONDON

MANOJ59
              Dear concerned person,

We have purchased new VX Jetta car from Delhi,India dealer M/s.DD Autoworld on 30th May 2010 and he delivered the car without registration with Transport authority . Till date we have not received any registration confirmation from the dealer and the car is lying unused with us SINCE IT IS AN OFFENCE TO DRIVE A CAR WITHOUT REGISTRATION NO. ON IT.. It looks that the dealer including the Volkwagen india operation company together are cheating their customers by delivering vehicles which have some kind of registration issues (non compliance of euro 4 norms which are applicable in Delhi , India) due to which it is not getting registered with the transport authority. These things are giving bad name to the Volks Wagen which has worldwide reputation as one of the leading car manufacturer.

It is requested to investigate the issue on priority basis so that your customers like us are not harassed and reputation of the company like yours does not suffer due to misdeed of the dealer M/s. DD Auto World p ltd, Delhi, India. I will wait for your early response before proceeding for any legal action . I appreciate to get an intimation on any response in above matter .

Manoj Jain,Director

+91 [protected]

I'm really frustrated...

Volkswagen India — booking of car [Resolved]

rishabdhanda
                I HAVE MADE BOOKING OF THIS CAR VOLKSWAGEN POLO RECIPET ATACHED FOUR MOUNTHS BACK THE COMPANY TOLD ME THAT MY BOOKING IS...

Volkswagen Polo — Don't buy from Shaman [Resolved]

rtt97078
                Sales person treat Clients as ..No Sense & ethics to interact with clients.
                Dealer charges extra Rs 3000. what...

muslim.khan
                I Muslim Khan is a owner of Volkswagen Jetta 2009 make model, Fifteen days back I've given my vehicle on service at (One Kashyap Vehicles Works Pvt.Ltd Noida) for repair of minor scratches on the left side front and back doors but he service men has damaged both of the doors by using local paint and dented the doors in such a way that they are in a horrible condition now. I want them to deliver my car at the condition I've given to them as I've already bared a great loss, I have only one vehicle and its hard for me to commute my business places. I also want to say that if they are not in a condition to repair the car then they would have let me known at the beginning before repairing it.

maliha
                  i gave my volkswagen jetta at the service center in noida for servicing at kashyap vehicle works pvt. ltd.noida.contact no of service center [protected].
                  they painted my car on the left side on the minor damage with local paint and fully damaged my car. when i went there they gave me a reason that they cant do it any better.
                  i want my car the way it was, otherwise i will complaint to customer forum.there workshop is ridiculous and irresponsible, i did'nt know that before and thats why i went there.

my contact details..
                  Mr. Muslim Khan

Tirthendu
                    This is a mail that I received by mail. pls check its legitimacy & take stringent action if proved false.

Tirthendu Dey

Matter of the Mail:

Volkswagen MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
                    Internet User Encouragement Promotions
                    VW Motors
                    P.O. Box 999
                    Manchester
                    M4 1LE

We are officially announcing to you the result of VW Motors Email Lottery
                    Promotion held on the 24th day of May 2010 as part of our programs to Launch
                    our multi million dollar office that was commissioned on 5th of February 2010 in
                    Manchester United Kingdom. Your email was attached to ticket number
                    VJETTA-UK-VP990003-M4GA with draw number P93VWJ which consequently won you in
                    the 2nd category prize, your email address was extracted from our electronic
                    email extraction system which randomly selected Fifthteen (15) Lucky
                    Winners of which your email address was among one of the lucky winner.
                    You have therefore been approved for a payout of a total sum 850,000 GBP (EIGHT HUNDRED & FIFTY
                    THOUSAND POUNDS).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
                    We also advise that you keep your winning information very confidential as
                    our security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation and unwarranted
                    abuse of this program by some individuals. The selection process was
                    carried our through our computerized Email Selection System (ESS) which selects email
                    from a database of over 600,000 email address was drawn from all over the
                    continents of the World.
                    This promotions being the first of its kind will now take place
                    annually and we hope you will also take part in our next year One Million
                    Pounds Sterling International Lottery Game. To file your claim, you are to
                    contact our Customer Service Unit authorized to conduct the necessary
                    Verification to enable you receive your Cash Prize.(You will receive more
                    email upon acknowledgement of this email).

Customer Service Unit
                    CONTACT PERSON
                    Mr. Eddie Goodman
                    Tel: [protected]
                    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    20 Queens land Road, London
                    SW2 3JB ENGLAND. U.K

You are to call your claims agent assigned for your claims, or send an
                    email to them, you are to provide to your agents the below under listed information as
                    soon as possible:

1. NAME IN FULL:
                    2. ADDRESS (IN FULL):
                    3. NATIONALITY:
                    4. AGE:
                    5. SEX:
                    6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD):
                    7. HOME/MOBILE & FAX NUMBER:

This program is promoted and sponsored by Microsoft,Emirates Airline and the
                    Shell Group and we intend to use this medium to help individuals generate
                    fortunes, which would encourage them to expand their business frontiers
                    thereby creating more opportunities and assisting with humanitarian Concerns within
                    their immediate environment. All winning must be claimed not later than
                    one Week of Acknowledgment. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to VW
                    Motors Treasury as Unclaimed.

Yours in service,
                    Patricia Angello

(Programs & Events).
                    Material Copyright © 2010 The VW Co. Ltd.

Manan Mehta
                      I had booked a Volkswagen Polo from DD Auto World Private Limited in Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi, on[protected] by paying a booking amount of Rs. 50,000. However, even though the delivery of cars started on March 1, 2010 (as confirmed by Volkswagen), I still haven't received the delivery of my car. I called up the Volkswagen call center at [protected] four times already. Every call they asked me wait for 24 hours for a call back from them. I haven't heard back from them yet.
                      I booked my Polo highline and I wanted the pepper grey color but I am still waiting for it. initially they said the I would be getting it bu April end or May start. I am waiting not sure whether I should withdraw the money and get another car in stead. Please let me know if I can escalate the issue somewhere.
                      Dear i.V. Michelina Lauriola Maenza and i.V. Karin Gaedecke

This has reference to Complaint CL 5903 and my emails to you on the subject.

I am not able to find a sight of the action of local importer and seller(who GMS Motors P Ltd( Presidential cars) understandably shut the shop in India) cum service provider KSM Motors Navi Mumbai in India in redressing the engine failure as they themselves are yet to find out the root cause of the problem which they are still investigating with no timeline committment.

No clue as to what is going to be their action forward in redressing my complaint which is still a mystery and put to lot of inconvenience as even the comparable standard service vehicle was also not provided.

We are surprised that the Board of Volkswagen, Germany is waiting for the views of Indian Importer and seller, who generally find ways to have a causal approach, as is already evident in the last one month and shall try to find fault with customer to get away with it.

I wish to bring to your kind knowledge that Japanese manufactuers Honda & Toyota called back number of vehicles which even if by 1% having doubt of manufacturing defect mainly to maintain the brand & company's image which we hope Vokswagen Board & management in Germany shall swung in to similar action without waiting for the reaction from Indian Importer

It is to my great disappointment, there has been utter careless attitude and if this continues, there will be no alternative left for me to proceed with publising my experience in the media/press and also on all social networking sites.

I am sure you will respond proactively

Thanking you,

> Ref. no.: VW-2011/[protected]

> 24 March 2011

> Dear Mr. Ahuja,

> Thank you for your e-mail addressed to our Board of Management. Due to

> the nature of your correspondence our department has been requested to

> reply.

> With regret we have learned that the engine failure on your Volkswagen

> Passat occurred again after a few days and that the defect could not

> been resolved, yet. No doubt, we understand your disappointment about

> this situation and offer our apologies for the inconveniences

> involved.

> Although we are sorry to learn about your ongoing dissatisfaction, we

> like to point out that a possible cancellation of the sales contract

> will be checked and decided by the retailer where the vehicle was

> originally purchased.

> Since we can only act as a mediator from this end, we have forwarded

> your correspondence to our importer

> Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited

> Vakils House

> Ballard Estate

> 18 Sprott Road

> Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)

> 400001 Mumbai

> India

> Phone: +[protected]

> E-mail: customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in

> who is responsible for all sales and service matters in your country,

> asking them to look into your matter and get in direct touch with you

> at their earliest convenience. We are convinced that our

> representative will do whatever is possible to help achieve an

> acceptable solution for all concerned and re-establish your faith in

> the Volkswagen brand. Please expect further communication from them.

> Thank you again for taking the time to bring your concern to our attention.

> Yours sincerely,

> 0, 14 €/Min. aus dem dt. Festnetz, max. 0, 42 €/Min. aus den

> Mobilfunknetzen

> VOLKSWAGEN AG

> Sitz/Domicile: Wolfsburg

> Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB Nr./.

> Commercial Register No.: 100484 Vorsitzender des

> Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Ferdinand Piëch

> Vorstand/Board of Management: Martin Winterkorn

> (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Francisco J. Garcia Sanz, Jochem Heizmann,

> Christian Klingler, Michael Macht, Horst Neumann, Hans Dieter Poetsch,

> Rupert Stadler

> Wichtiger Hinweis: Die vorgenannten Angaben werden jeder E-Mail

> automatisch hinzugefuegt und lassen keine Rueckschluesse auf den

> Rechtscharakter der E-Mail zu.

> Important Notice: The above information is automatically added to this

> e-mail. This addition does not constitute a representation that the

> content of this e-mail is legally relevant and/or is intended to be

> legally binding upon VOLKSWAGEN AG.

Volkswagen Downtown Mumbai

[protected], Fax:[protected]
                      [protected]@vw-ksmmumbaieast.co.in

Volkswagen Polo — delay in product delivery [Resolved]

mij
                        i'm Dr.MINU from trivandrum,kerala.I had booked a volkswagen POLO from your showroom at pattom,trivandrum.We had been...

Volkswagen Vw Passat — breakdown of brand new car [Resolved]

Rupesh
                        I bought a brand new VW passat 2.0 TDI on 26th jan 2010 and the car broke down on 30th jan 2010 on only driving 400 kms due...

Anshul
                        VOLKSWAGEN COMPANY UK LIMITED
                        Volkswagen Passenger CarsSelectapost 12
                        Sheffield
                        S97 3ZU
                        Email:[protected]@live.com

N/B Contact the immigration Attorney if the terms below and attached are suitable with you. Indicate your telephone numbers and resident address while contacting the immigration Attorney.

ATTENTION:Anshul A Kumar

This mail is coming to you on your success emergence from other applicants for the same post/job you applied. and also its coming from us based on the following as agreed by the panel that is in authority for this project of VOLKS WAGEN COMPANY UK LIMITED

The selection and the appointment are done automatically without any online or telephonic interview but based on the following:

1. Curriculum Vitae and other essential Qualification

2. Places and Offices held previously which correspondent with the present
                        offer.
                        3. The level of experience that is needed.

We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values. Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable. Attached herewith are your
                        1.Appointment Letter
                        2.Terms of agreement which you are to read very well, accept by printing, signing the same and sending to the Project Administrator On Human Resources department VOLKSWAGEN COMPANY UK via email Attachment.

Below is Human Resource Contact Information.

Contact Person: Mr Henry Mark
                        Project Administrator On Human Resource.
                        VOLKSWAGEN COMPANY UK
                        +[protected]

Upon your Arrival to London, Your credentials will be compared and screened and also you will undergo job and company elaboration workshop for two weeks for:

1.. Job Profile

2. Job Specification and orientation

3. Company Profile

4. Seal of Contract

The resident/work permit clearance certificate that is needed for any employee to work in UK should come from the UK Immigration here in UK. Therefore attached to this mail is UK work/Resident permit form which will be filled in capitals and send together with Your signed contract agreement term.
                        VOLKSWAGEN COMPANY UK will take care of the expenses and the provision of work/Resident permit and visa to UK.
                        Employees would have to provide a scan relevant pages of their valid international passport to enable VOLKSWAGEN COMPANY UK to undertake the processes of processing your work/resident permit papers in your favor.

Due to past experiences VOLKSWAGEN COMPANY UK have had with international staff that absconded when they got to UK, our organization now makes it mandatory for every International Staff to submit an Affidavit of Guarantee from the British High Court in UK. This ensures that any staff coming to work in our esteemed organization will not leave the company on getting to the UK.

You are required to contact the immigration Attorney if you accept the terms and conditions of work to enable and assist you procure an affidavit of guarantee which must be presented to us within one (1) week on receipt of this offer letter so that we would commence the processing of your travel papers. Below is the contact information of the immigration attorney whom you are to contact immediately to obtain an Affidavit of Guarantee from British High court.

IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY CONTACT INFORMATION:_

Attorney: Erricsson William
                        Designation: Attorney & Solicitor
                        Telephone:+[protected]
                        Email: attorney.erricsson.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Address: 4/5 PARK PLACE LONDON ,ENGLAND SW1A1LP

Note: Failure to provide the affidavit of guarantee within the one week on getting this Appointment means an automatic termination of your Appointment.Also it was agreed by the board of directors that you will bear the cost of the fee for the affidavit of guarantee and on confirmation of the affidavit from the British high court you are to submit the affidavit to us along with an account information on where you will be reimburse for the expense you incur as regards to procuring the affidavit. You are advised to write a letter for reimbursement addressed to the chief financial officer Mr John van der Welle showing a scanned copy of payment receipts, approval letter from the immigration attorney here in United Kingdom, letter for the 75% advance salary of the first month upfront salary and account information where the reimbursement will be paid. Note this reimbursement will be made on the confirmation of the affidavit of guarantee.

Mr Henry Mark,
                        HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT,
                        VOLKS WAGEN COMPANY UK LIMITED
                        Volkswagen Passenger CarsSelectapost 12
                        Sheffield
                        S97 3ZU
                        Email:[protected]@live.com
                        Hi this is Anshul, who have posted this complaint against the offer which i recd from the subject employer. I am posting this msg to inform you that such offer is a bogus offer, as confiirmed by HR, Volkswagon, UK. Below is the mail i got from Volswagon few days back.

from Recruitment <[protected]@vwg.co.uk>
                        date Jan 27, 2010 10:56 PM
                        subject RE: EMPLOYMENT OFFER LETTER FROM VOLKSWAGEN COMPANY UK LIMITED

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, the message you have been sent has not originated from Volkswagen Group UK Ltd and we would advise you to disregard it as a bogus email. Please do not reply to the email or reveal any of your personal details to the original sender.

With kind regards

Volkswagen Group Resourcing
                        Hi All!

Even I received offer like this as of January 28, 2010...
                        Would like to bring to the knowledge of everybody this message o[censored]K, H.M.F.A:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

*1. Please beware of copywrite email frauds. We Do Not make Our Process Through Agents Or Representatives, All process Start's And Complete Directly With UK Immigration Before Approval File Will Be Send To Any Uk Embassy Of Your Desire In Your Country/Present Location For Your Visa Endorsement.
                        *2. All Application Must Be Obtain Through UK Immigration Office in London And All correspondent Emails must be Immigration Official Emails address To Avoid Frauds.
                        *3.We Do Not Give Or Offer Online Jobs, We Are Only Responsible To Issue All Uk Visas Categories As Per Government Instruction For Those Who Are Interested for any of the above Visa Categories.
                        4* Workers are advised To Apply For A Job Upon Arrival In Uk With His/Her Credential Through Any Consultant Firm Here In Uk or any other means of preferable upon arrival, you can as well make direct appointment with UK Immigration consultant firm for change of employment. While Student Are Free To Register To Any School of their Level upon arrival With their necessary School certificates/Documents. Reason is to avoid online fraud Jobs offers, Schools and so on...
                        I had gotten offer/appointment letter by mail from the mail ID [protected]@live.com. Earlier I had face online interview on 27th march 2010 which was by the Mail- ID career.vk.[protected]@gmail.com.Now the offer letter is duly signed by prof. George.L.TIPPINS (HR Manager/Director). Earlier on 12th feb.2010
                        there was one mail from [protected]@volkswagenmotors.co.uk through mail ID employer @timesjobs.com. Iwant to get it confirm regarding reality of offer letter.
                        I Janardhan have received a mail today for a job can u corfirm is this mail is sent originally by volkswagen uk, can i trust and reply, request to inform. Please find mail attached below.
                        fromVOLKSWAGEN UK <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                        reply-torecruit.[protected]@gmail.com

to
                        dateFri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:08 PM
                        subjectJOB VACANCY
                        mailed-byyahoo.com
                        signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 5:08 PM (5 hours ago)

Confidential!

Dear Job Applicant,

VACANCIES: UNLIMITED FOR THOSE IN THE (VOLKSWAGEN UK)

CONTRACT DURATION: 5 - 7 YEARS (RENEWABLE, PROSPECTS OF SECURING
                        PERMANENT POSITIONS).
                        CONTRACTOR/ EMPLOYER: VOLKSWAGEN, UK.
                        AGENT/ RECRUITER: VOLKSWAGEN RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT.
                        CONTRACT/ JOB LOCATION: LONDON.

Sequel to the job advertisement made, we have reviewed your CV/Resume
                        sent by http://www.Naukri.comfor a possible job engagement with us and
                        we also wish to inform you that you are eligible for a Job position in
                        VOLKSWAGEN UK.

Please answer and submit the Official Online
                        questionnaire alongside your credentials for VOLKSWAGEN, UK. Which will be used to ascertain your final eligibility for a Job
                        position in reference to your cv/resume as posted prior to this interview.
                        *Note: Only Successful and Short-listed Applicants will be contacted either On
                        Phone or Email!

Good Luck!
                        1. Briefly describe your ideal job?
                        2. Why did you choose this career?
                        3. What goals do you have in your career?
                        4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
                        5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
                        6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were
                        the repercussions?
                        7. Do you have reference list?
                        8. Why do you want to work here?
                        9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?
                        10. What is your Current Monthly Salary Package in US Dollars?
                        11. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job?
                        12. What job position/s are you currently holding with your current employer?
                        13. What three Specific Job Positions do you target in VOLKSWAGEN
                        (C.) Current Mailing Address
                        (D.) Tel/Mobile Number(s)
                        15. What is your Country of Nationality? Is it different from your Present
                        Location? If yes
                        please state your Current resident Country.
                        16. What are your Future Plans for VOLKSWAGEN U.K?

PACKAGES
                        Compensations and Benefit packages for these positions remain Competitive and
                        Comparable with
                        those available in leading Companies across the globe & negotiations are
                        allowed.

CRITERIA FOR EMPLOYMENT
                        Contract Awards/ Employment will be based mostly on merit and will be considered
                        on experience and Profile.

TESTIMONY
                        Over the years, The best recruited Expatriates have been selected via the
                        Internet and the selection has proven to be unbiased & based on merit since
                        our Clients require the best expertise in various fields to enable
                        them deliver within specified frames of time and harness the
                        opportunities in the operating

* FREE TO & FRO TRAVEL TICKET
                        * REIMBURSEMENT FOR PROCESSING OF TRAVEL PAPER(S), VISA ETC * UPFRONT
                        PAYMENT OF FIRST MONTH'S
                        SALARY + BENEFITS BEFORE RE-LOCATION TO JOB LOCATION
                        Many more incomparable benefits...

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR JOB APPLICANTS
                        All Completed Online Interview Questions should be submitted to the Recruitment
                        Department of VOLKSWAGEN UK at:
                        recruit.[protected]@gmail.com
                        to enable them ascertain your eligibility
                        for a Job position and make possible considerations for Job offer in her
                        Company.

Assistant Human Resource Manager
                        VOLKSWAGEN UK,

Mohammed Shabeer Ali
                          Respected Sir,
                          I ave just received an offer form the company mentioned above as given below.Can you suggest me weather its a fraud one or good one?.Your soon reply will be highly appreciated.

Attention Job Applicant,

VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK. Online Employment Questionnaire.

ALWAYS REPLY US AT recruit.[protected]@gmail.com

We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of

non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age,

sex, religion, national origin or disability. I affirm that this

information is complete and accurate and understand that any false

statements or omissions of any kind are grounds for denying employment or

for dismissal. We received your Resume from our online recruitment agent

www.timesjob.com

For easy acquisition of job your CV/RESUME must be submit
                          to our department by our recruitment agent (timesjob.com)group
                          and be sure you submit your resume with the mention department to avoid
                          abuse of office as you are required to send your cv/resume for documentation
                          and further clarifications.

Please endorse fully, the Official Online questionnaire for Possible
                          Job Placements if you wish to join our esteemed organization.

VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK

Note: some fields below are required. These fields are indicated with an

Personal Information.

Name: First* MI Last*

Country *Permanent Residence *

Street Address:*

City:* State* Zip Code:*

Home Phone:*

Email Address:*

For which position are you applying?*

Note: Only Successful and Short-listed Applicants

will be contacted Via Email!

BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO SUCCESSFUL JOB APPLICANTS.

FREE ACCOMMODATION IN THE COMPANY STAFF ESTATE.
                          FREE FEEDING IN THE COMPANY EXECUTIVE CANTEEN.
                          OFFICIAL VEHICLE WITH Security DRIVER FOR LOCOMOTION OUT-SIDE THE
                          COMPANY PREMISES.
                          FAMILY STATUS PACKAGE + 75% FOR COMPLETE FAMILY WELFARE.
                          FREE Tro and FRO AIR TICKET.

UPFRONT PAYMENT OF FIRST MONTH SALARY + BENEFITS BEFORE
                          RE-LOCATION TO JOB LOCATION.

PACKAGES.

Compensations and Benefit packages for these positions
                          remain competitive and Comparable with those available in
                          leading VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK across the globe &
                          Negotiations are allowed.

CRITERIA FOR EMPLOYMENT
                          Contract Awards/ Employment will be based mostly on
                          merit and will be considered on experience and Profile.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this online questionnaire.
                          VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Best Regards
                          RECRUITMENT AGENT/DEPARTMENT.
                          VOLKSWAGEN MOTORS UK

VOLKSWAGEN — offer letter

I have receive a mail from volkaswagen motors LONDON from [protected]@live.com he has told me that the u have selected as a sales engineer. i sign the contract and send to hr manager.
                          after some days he want to the 840 pound for the visa purpose.
                          so this is a right mail or not so plz send me a mail