PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Complaints 19460
Profile

File a complaint to PayTM Mobile Solutions

Having problems with PayTM Mobile Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayTM Mobile Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayTM Mobile Solutions reviews & complaints (19460)

Hi ,
I tried charging my mobile number : [protected] but it failed
Now the money has been debited from my credit...
Recharge unsuccessful

I recharged my mobile which is not successful, but the amount of Rs 199 debited from...

I DO NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION SMS FROM MY RELIANCE NETCONNECT OPERATOR.My recharge was successful, but I haven't yet received my recharge.

Transaction Description : ICONN/34420686/131011/CCAVENUE.COM / CHA
Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.
Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Please let us know the Order number and the mobile number at [protected]@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

www.Paytm.com — BALANCE / REFUND NOT GIVEN ON 3 OCCASION ...MORE THAN 10 DAYS

This has happened third time that I have made a payment and not received balance in my mobile at PAYTM.COM.

I have recharged my [protected] docomo number for rs.197 through this website on[protected], but while transaction the error message shown that payment was rejected by your bank but the same amount is deducted from my axis bank account which I have used for the same transaction while I contacted bank people they said from paytm it is confirmed that the purchase was successful so the amount is deducted but I didn't got any recharge and in paytm website in order status also its showing payment failure. I need my money back.Transaction ID is 5139542 its on[protected], you fraud people deleted the status of that recharge from my account but I have taken a snapshot of the same on that day only I have full proof on you people I its not refunded surely i'll lodge a complaint against you people.You fraud people don't have even customer care number or any contact number as well to contact you people this website is totally fraud.
    Aug 13, 2020
    Today again I have sent complaint with all snap shots attachments to [protected]@paytm.Com as soon as I sent the complaint with in a hour I got a msg to my mobile and e-mail saying that the amount is refunded in my paytm cash and I checked it its there but in future I don't want to use paytm so again I have sent a mail saying to refund it to my bank account but still didn't got any response from them
    Dear Customer,

Your money has already been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. You can use this Paytm Cash to pay for your next recharge on Paytm.com.

Please note: If your recharge fails on paytm.com your money gets refunded directly into your Paytm Cash balance. This way you do not need to wait to receive the refund in your bank account. Paytm Cash is your own money which you can use to make payments on paytm.com without requiring you to enter your bank details on paytm.com all over again.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to your credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

To know more about Paytm Cash you may visit http://www.paytm.com/what-is-paytm-cash.html

Dear Paytm administration
      I tried recharging my AIRTEL number [protected] today morning at 11.10 A.M for rs 50.The website responded with a successful recharge amount of 50 deducted from my credit card but no top up was credited to my AIRTEL mobile yet. Kindly look into the matter as I am producing the details of the transaction summarized by the pay tm website itself
      transaction details
      invoiced to paytm customer [protected]
      transaction response : recharge success
      mode of payment : credit card - hdfc bank |
      Dear Customer,

we are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve your any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.Com. We are available 24 hours and all 7 days in week to resolve any issue.

Remember at paytm, we give you a promise that unless you have received your recharge, your money is yours.

Amount of Rs 50 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Should you require any other assistance, please write us at [protected]@paytm.com

Team Paytm

Paytm.com — wrong recharge

I recharged my Idea mobile for Rs 201,(Order Number: 5963316). I used the denomination provided in paytm under Recharge/topup...

recharge not received though amount debited from a/c from paytm .com. Order no 4780404 dt 13.9.11 for Rs 100 mobile no [protected] Order no 4267302 dt.30.8.11 for Rs 100/- [protected] ....Order no.3943178 dt22.8.11 Rs100/- mobile no[protected] ....And order no.3480630 dt 11.8.11 Rs100/- mobile no [protected]...pl recharge the mobiles immdly
        Aug 13, 2020
        recharge not received though amount debited from sbi a/c while online rechargingon following dates .order no.5466496 dt26.9.11 for mobile no [protected] for 100/- Order no.5183222 dt 21.9.11mobile no [protected] for Rs 200/- Order no5170028 dt 21.9.11 mobile no [protected] for Rs 200
        Dear Customer,

We have checked your Order history on www.paytm.com. We request you to send us the bank statement at [protected]@paytm.com in order to resolve this issue as early as possible.

[protected]@paytm.com
        I have recharge my Idea Mobile no ([protected])on 23/12/2011 throught paytm.Com but I have not received recharge amount yet. Same will be deducted from my saving account.Please recharge it or refund my amount as soon as soon possible.
        Last Order No is 5898410
        Mobile No is [protected]
        Recharge amount is 100/-
        Please check the details.
        Dear Nilprabha,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve your any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.Com. We are available 24 hours and all 7 days in week to resolve any issue.

There was a delay in receiving the payment confirmation from your bank, as a result we were unable to instantly process your recharge.

Amount of Rs.200 & 100 have been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You may also watch our videos for more information: http://vimeo.com/paytm/videos

We have already completed the refund process of Rs. 200 for order no 5183222 from Paytm side .

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. It may take some days for such refunds to reflect back to your account..

PayTM.

I have recharged my mobile no. [protected] from paytm.com through my kotak bank a/c [protected] of Rs 150 ,still it is not recharged & no response from [protected]@paytm.com,do the needful

prabhat Kumar '

Mob-[protected]
          Dear Customer,

There was a delay in receiving the response from the bank’s server, as a result we were unable to complete your mobile recharge.

We just completed the refund process of Rs. 150 from Paytm side.

[protected]@paytm.com

I have recharged for Rs.30/- to the mobile number [protected] on 2nd October.
            The amount got deducted in my SBH account but i did not get the recharge on my mobile till now.
            The details of communication to Paytm.com are provided below...
            SANDEEP T, Oct-03 10:04 (IST):

I have done a recharge of Rs.30/- for the number [protected] on 2nd October
            2011.
            The amount got debited in my bank account(SBH) but did not get recharged.
            I am mentioning the details below.....please look over into the issue...
            The bank transaction id is IG69944241
            Order Number: 5866518
            Date: 02-Oct-2011 05:51:22 PM IST
            Sandeep,
            The response provided by paytm.com is
            Thank you for contacting PayTM customer care.

We will get back to you shortly :-)

The PayTM Team

Your request summary is:

Please recharge my number immediately.....
            Sandeep.
            recharge done successfully using paytm balance thanks paytm for the quick response and thanks consumercomplaints.in website for this opportunity to host the complaints.

[protected]@paytm.com
            Thanks paytm for the concern in my issue...
            I got the recharge..

Dear,
              today is 8th day i am contacting to you daily but you are not refunding my money.
              why you delaying for...

Paytm is a website that allows you to recharge your mobile online. The home page has the web address as follows:
              I regret to inform users that out of the recharges made by me for my mobile number [protected] on three occasions the recharge had failed. I had to write to them many times before I got back the refund of two of them. This needed a lot of effort and patience.
              One of the failed recharges is still not refunded and I am so fed-up that I have given up the hope totally. Fortunately, I have kept a record of all the email correspondence between Paytm and myself.
              I feel that it is my moral responsibility to let others know about this experience. If the owner of this website is made aware of these failures, he will definitely make necessary improvements needed for his website. I wish them good luck.
              Dear Customer,

Please let us know the Order number and the recharge amount at [protected]@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

[protected]@paytm.com
              Order name-0 Degree Black Cotton Sweatshirts (Size-XL)
              ORDER NO. [protected]

The product cost which i got is just 599 Rupee in the price tag. and you have charged 999 rupee for this ??
              I just need the full refund or else i am going to post the Images all over social websites... u are just a worst site.. can’t be trust u guys...till now i have done so many purchase i think in all the purchase you have cheated me... you have very less number of time so kindly arrange a call back as soon as possible... and I need full refund.

And also find the attached Image File evidence of frauding.
              HI, MY ORDER I'D IS[protected]. I RECHARGED MY PHONE WITH AN AMOUNT OF 350 ON 28TH MARCH. TILL NOW THE RECHARGE IS NOT COMPLETE. THEY ARE SAYING ITS STILL IN PROCESSING.I MAILED TO [protected]@PAYTM.IN THE ISSUE BUT THEY ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO IT.

Paytm.com — about refund money

I have recharged my videocon D2H through paytm.com on 27.09.11 , having the order number:5574074.But due to some techinical...
                I Mr. Mushtaq R Khan had done mobile recharge of vodafone of Rs.50/- (Order Number: 5854060 Transaction Date: 02-Oct-11 14:02:00)...

Dear, 5 days before i was request to recharge my mobile is [protected](dolphin no). but from your site you are failed to recharge. now i want to refund my money its rs/-50. and this amt is deducted from my axis bank account. so please credit this amt in my account no is [protected].

Order Number: 5483600

Order Number: 5483600
                Dear Customer,

We just completed the refund process of Rs. 50 from Paytm side .

[protected]@paytm.com
                On 22 Nov 11, I requested to recharge my Reliance net connect No [protected] with Rs180/- through Paytm. Amount was cut from my account but recharging of broad band was not done. Please recharge my netconnect or refund my money in my account.
                Dear, two days i was request to recharge my mobile is [protected] (dolphin no). but from your site you are failed to recharge. now i want to refund my money its rs/-223. and this amt is deducted from my sbi bank account. so please credit this amt in my account no is [protected].

Order Number: 11064377

Paytm — videocon d2h recharge failure

complaint against paytm.com due to not refund my 900 rs against failier of rechage vidieocon d2h custmor id 4652083 mobile...

I Ms. Samruddhi patel had done mobile recharge of vodafone of Rs.125/- the recharge is not done but payment is been deducted, when I email on [protected]@paytm.com they replied you send the statement. I did it but my amt is not refund. The recharge is done on 22/9/11 for mobile no. [protected] order no.5233698.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  reccharge not done but payment is done
                  I Ms.Rahul Patil had done mobile recharge of BSNL of Rs50/- the recharge is not done but payment is been deducted, when I email on [protected]@paytm.com they replied you send the statement. I did it but my amt is not refund. The recharge is done on 02-Oct-11 15:01:51 for mobile no. [protected] order no.5857632.
                  Dear Rahul,

We have already completed the refund process of Rs. 50 from Paytm side.

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. You could check with them on time it takes for such refunds to show up.

[protected]@paytm.com

I recharged with paytm.com of Rs.100. Money has been deducted from my bank account but mobile not recharged. I contacted paytm.com through email. but there is no address & phone number is given on the website..I got my Rs.100 in paytm cash balance back but Neither i m able to transfer the money in my bank account nor i can use the balance for recharge from the same side..after several email conversation they r not giving their address or phone number through which i can contact them directly....
                    PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT MOBILE NOT RECHARGED

PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT MOBILE NOT RECHARGED
                    I recharged with paytm.com of Rs.50. Money has been deducted from my bank account but mobile not recharged. phone number is [protected]... but at that time my money was deducted from my bank account..Kindly recharge my phone with this amount or refund it to my account back...
                    I recharged with paytm.com of Rs.48. Money has been deducted from my bank account but mobile not recharged. I contacted paytm.com through email. but there is no address & phone number is given on the website.

I recharged for Tata Docomo No. [protected], but recharge failed by using sbi net banking payment transfer to 23-Dec[protected]Dec-2011) TO TRANSFER INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd CCA11LEKY582IG82760444 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE 48.00 sbi ref no. IG82760444. And 48 rupees debited from my account. Kindly recharge my phone with this amount or refund it to my account back... pls. kindly reply me.
                    my Email ID- [protected]@gmail.com
                    Mob. No - [protected]
                    I have recharged with paytm.com of Rs.351/- in VODAFONE mobile
                    No. [protected] on 01 Nov-2012 at 05:00:54PMIST vide order No. 54485425 and banking transaction id number (*CCA12KLQV840IGD7862751) TRANSFER TO
                    [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE*. Subsequently I have received a msg from my bank that money Rs-351/- has been debited from my account.
                    In this regard, it is intimated that the said amount has not been credited in my mobile No.[protected]. Accordingly I approached
                    customer care paytm care through my mail id abdul71.[protected]@gmail.com on 2nd Nov 2012.But they are just giving me sweet dose till then.It is very shame full that after two months the amount has not refund back.
                    Once again you are requested t refund my said amount back to my account or recharge my mobile at the earliest.
                    ABDUL HAMID
                    M/No.[protected]

All,
                      this is to update you do not try to use http:/Paytm.Com
                      for your any kind of online recharge.

Unfortunately , I did and experienced that they are cheaters.

The domain should be blocked and strict police action should be taken against such vendors.
                      I recharged my mobile with rs. 125 on 25-sep-11 against Order Number: 5422088. I received a message stating that ur account has been recharged for rs. 125 with total balance of rs 0.01 and talk time of rs 1.39.

Called vodaphone customer care to check the credit and got a response that this is a fake message.. reported my bank also not to honour this transaction.

Advise all of you not to use this site at all.

pankaj
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Although I can't comment on why your recharge failed. You can contact [protected]@paytm.com with your order number and ask about the recharge. If you have not received your recharge, they refund the amount within a week. I recharge using paytm many times and I have faced a similar issue where recharge was not done. But in that case my money was refunded within 2 days of contacting them.

Although they will not help if you have selected wrong recharge value.

Hope it helps you.
                      Dear Pankaj,

We have checked with the operator and they have confirmed that the recharge has been successfully delivered. The reference number that we have received from the operator for your recharge transaction is[protected]EA. We request you to kindly contact Vodafone Customer Care to confirm the status of your recharge.

In case you require any other assistance then please do contact us directly at [protected]@paytm.com.
                      Dear Customer,

Hope your issue has been resolved.

dear sir/mam
                        i recharged my mtnl mobile [protected] Rs. 64 from hdfc bank visa card by wedsite paytm.com on 26/09/2011 at 4:00 am my account has deducted by Rs.64 and rechareg not done also.
                        i received a mail that your amount will be refund in your bank account but not receved yet.i have mailed many times to [protected]@paytm.com but not getting any revert.
                        hear are some informations regarding to the transaction._
                        my mobile no [protected]