Policy Bazaar

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Policy Bazaar Complaints & Reviews

I have apply mutual fund through policy bazzar on 27 July- 2018. But same day(27 july 2018) i have request for cancellation mutual fund and request to for money do not deduct from my bank account. I have tried many times phone calls to policy bazzar mutual fund. But no one pick and connect call. Today 10 aug 2018 Rs. 1000 amount deduct from my bank account. Please reverse my amount.
Aug 12, 2018

Dear sir/madam,

We had made a payment and booked a policy of bike no. Br-53b-8395 wide payment ref. No.[protected]Ticket id - pb[protected] on 03 aug.2018 but till now we have not received policy of the same. When we try to call customer care toll free no. [protected] then phone do not connect to customer executive.

Please help me out.

Sabir ali
    Aug 06, 2018

Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    What an irresponsible staf[censored] all have after purchasing ur policy no 1 is responding properly n this anmol kapoor from ur office is so pathatic that she wont hv the time to update my policy detail so kindly cancel my policy and refund my cash back never i want to be a customer o[censored]r my policy no.is 73768806
      I tried to renew my car insurance online via pb and amount got debited. Since it was a failed transaction the pb agent forced...
      I have applied a term insurance through policy bazar. It was told me the processing will take 10 days, but it didn’t happen....
      Hi, myself sourav tried to renew my 2 wheeler insurance today & at time of payment it displayed a failure message. But the...

I want to make complaint about my premium i made payment for a policy after making payment policy bazar executive sending mail stating premium has increased by 20percent so have to pay more which is has not been told to me before i asked executive n number of times but any hidden charges or any extra payment he clearly mentioned no not at all.
      So i have made payment for it now sending mail stating have to pay extra for which i am not agreed and i am not going to pay i want to be issued my policy or else i have to take step ahead to make complaint
      Sep 12, 2018
      Jul 31, 2018

Aug 01, 2018
      Policy Bazaar Customer Care's response
      please share customer registered detail

I have never seen such a worst website ever in my life. I log into the website to invest in sip and where ever i click it opens new tab of advertisement. This is really frustrating. This is the worst worst website i have ever seen.

I will ask akshay kumar as well to consider this, why are you being a brand ambassador of such a frustrating company whose major business and revenue generation motive is to earn from google ads, rather than serving people their best services.
        Sep 12, 2018
        Jul 30, 2018

Jul 31, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

Thank you for alerting us to your concern.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you please share that screenshot with us showing unwanted advertisement.

Once we receive the screenshot, we will forward it to the technical team to make the website more convenient for the customer.

In case you need any further assistance or clarification, please feel free to revert to this mail or call us on our toll free #[protected].

Policybazaar.com

I had canceled my policy on 12 the july and yet not got any refund of my amount of 25k as i am not getting any help for processing the documentation. I don't want to go with porting my policy.
          Please let me know by when my refund will be processed.

Hi! Your request pb59759061 has been received. Our service agent will get back to you within 24 hours. Team policybazaar from mail - noreply. [protected]@policybazaar.com

Updated by devendra Lodaya
          Over call they just say any future date and talk rudely
          Updated by devendra Lodaya
          Even no reply to mail sent over customer care
          Updated by devendra Lodaya
          Please mention exact date on which or before which I will get my money. Earlier you provided 27 July as date however nothing happened till yet.
          So I don't trust policy bazaar any more humble request to refund my hard earned money and not to be sorry as I am sorry as I brought policy from such fraud company.
            I have been getting disturbed a lot by policybazar agents with calls and messages. Daily i am getting messges and calls and...

I’m really fed up of calling you guys. Its been 5-6 days now with no response except that ull get a call back
            Shagun, farhan, god knows who all...

Please can someone call me urgently else im going to take you guys legal...

Dear team

I have tried to contact you all since 6 days now with no response. Everytime u call, u get to hear that we will arrange a call back. Does it take 6 days to call back??

When it is time for new policy, we get super service and 10 calls. This is my last mail with final warning wlse im going to go legal and also publish in paper.

I have a mail from your team that that my policy is rejected, its been a month now our refund is not processed. I want to know the status immediately..
            Name - mahesh sukheja
            Reference[protected]

Second, pooja sukheja policy was paid and promised for gold and we have recieved silver policy. We r waiting for the new updated policy copy.

I have spoken to mr farhan who said he is manager, i have called for hjm 5 times now...

Please revert urgently on my number and not registered number because thats not working
            [protected] call on this number only
            Jul 26, 2018

Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Applied for a car insurance on 2nd mar, 2018 with policy bazaar team and a payment of rs 12391 was charged. Car inspection was carried out through an app provided by their team. Once the inspection was over the underwriter rejected the insurance application. Ideally refund was to be credited in my account of rs 12391 within 14 working days. Post 14 working days when enquired with policy bazaar it was told refund already done. I need to cross check with my bank. They provided an utr kkbk[protected] dated[protected]. I checked with my bank for the same utr but as per them no refund was initiated.
              Policybazaar (Ref. Id:[protected] has been provided. Kindly resolve as its more than 2 months

Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I am unable to get my policy after payment

My name is kinshuk garg and i have made a payment of 17000 to policy bazar for issuance of health policy on 18th july till date no policy has been issued to me even after my medicals have been done. I have not received any payment receipt for this and is now tired of doing follow ups. After speaking with their
                Ad visor shresta it appears to be an issue with their system as they are now asking for payments message from bank looks like my money s gone and forget about policy

Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have enrolled the policy([protected]-New India Assurance) on through Policybazaar on 27-5-18, but I have neither received the policy copy nor got the refund.

I am fed up trying to reach your customer care too. I am surprised to see that, policy bazaar is still using the customer fund even after 55days. If i will not get my money on or before 25-7-18, i will have to go for the legal option.

Sorry to use your service. I will never use it again.
                  Jul 23, 2018

Policy Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I was asked to complete all the details on the Registration process on 19.7.18 in the SALES POINT and was allotted the Registration...
                    Respected Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a Religare Health Care insurance from Policy Bazaar and the sales agent...
                    I am searching for invested policy for the first time and choose policy bazaar thinking about their words that they are advisers...
                    I am policy bazaar customer for the PAST FOUR YEARS. I have taken 3 two wheeler policy & 2 car policy. Recently i meet with...
                    Dear Concern
                    First time I deal with policy bazar for my car insurance policy but its very bad experience with your...

I had already given payment for Hdfc cancer care on 6 july but my form is pending till 10 july.Agent- Kiran emp code -PW06600 She didnt take any follow up for my policy, she called me many times for payment but after payment she didnot take any follow up neither she called me nor she helped me for form filling while i called her daily for it, So poor performance by her, I am not satisfy by her performance, i.e mentally harrasment, pls check and verify & take necessary action as possible.

Surya prakash singh
                    Aug 24, 2018
                    Jul 23, 2018

Dear Surya,

Greetings from Policybazaar.com!

As per our telephonic conversation, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience.

We would like to apologize for the unprofessional behavior that our agent showed towards you.

This does not represent the way of our services towards the customers.

Your feedback is important to us. We value and appreciate receiving your compliments, suggestions or complaints so that we can improve our services and serve you and others in a better way.

Further, please be informed that we have escalated your complaint to the concerned team, we will definitely
                    take an action against that sales agent if found guilty.

policybazaar.com!

I had wanted to take a term insurance and paid the amount but later I decided not to, never did the miledicals or any policybwas made but the amount is not refunded since.last 9 months.horrible experience, no business ethics. This is why we are not world class companies.Can this be considered and amount refunded asap.The reference number is 51932176.
                      Aug 18, 2018
                      Jul 06, 2018

Jul 08, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

At the onset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have been caused to you.

Please be informed that we are checking with the Insurance company regarding your refund status.

We request you to allow us time till 11th July' 18 to share the refund status from the Insurance company.

Further, once we receive the update we will surely inform you.

Once again we are really sorry for your disappointment and appreciate your patience and co-operation in the interim.

In case you need any further assistance or clarification, please feel free to revert to this mail or call us on our toll-free #[protected].

Jul 12, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

We truly apologize for the delay.

Please be informed, as per the update received, the Insurance company is working in your case to initiate your refund amount.

Further, once we receive the concrete update from the Insurance company, we will surely inform you.

Jul 17, 2018

Greetings from policybazaar.com!

We truly apologize for the delay.

Please be informed, as per the update received from the Insurance company your refund amount of your Aegon Term plan has been initiated on 12th July '18.

Further, you will receive the refund amount in your source account by 26th July '18.

This is the maximum time we are requesting you to wait as it includes bank processing time too.