Poorvika Mobiles
Poorvika Mobiles Pvt. Ltd.

Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care

Poorvika Mobiles Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Poorvika Mobiles related photos (218)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Poorvika Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

mrvijayakumar
Before 3 days, i called poorvika mobiles, vadapalani branch to change my blackberry mobile panel. I bought the panel via ebay.in.

While inquired poorvika mobiles technical guy said as rs. 150. But, the finally confirmed me with the charge rs. 100.

On that day evening around 7.50pm, i visited the poorvika mobiles, vadapalani branch with my new panel to change the panel. They said, charge will be rs. 300. I got vexed & bargained for rs. 100. After very long quarrel, they came down for rs. 100. Not only this, poorvika mobiles servicing the mobiles for very high cost. So, beware always dears. Better go with some other mobile shops who will do for reasonable cost.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2017
Dear customer,

We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in [protected]@poorvika.in.

Dear Mr. Vijayakumar,

Mobile repair chargers based up on the works only.

Noramally all the service center has a service slab from Rs 100 to Rs 500 based upon the work loads.

You please enquire with blackberry Authorised service center how they are collecting it to the full pannel .

They are not ready to collect less than the fixed amount.

From Poorvika Only Because of Customer satisfaction and Customer Happy they are collecting from Rs300 to Rs 100.

I very much proud about poorvika

Result is : Poorvika is No1 Trusted Brand in Tamilnadu. in Mobile selling and servicing the customers.

yuva2205
    I bought scratch card for my galaxy s2 for 1200 rupees. They told it has 1 year warranty and also it wont affect the performance of the touch sensitivity, but it make problem in 5 months itself. If i went for replacement, the staff behavior was very rude and they refused to replace..
    Please don't buy anything from poorvika mobiles...

All they give fake commitments...
    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2017

Dear yuva,

You please contact [protected]

They will resolve your problem immediatey.

I belive There is some issue is there in you case.

They are keeping their commitments 100%

vimalhasan
      Poorvika mobile
      Chennai

Dear sir or madam:
      I have recently purchased samsung galaxy s3 mobile in poorvika showroom tiruvannamalai and i am paid 38, 800rps for mobile in your show room sale people not explain about mobile after that, in my home i am charged mobile then put sim in sim card holder i cant insert that sim card pin holder defective then immediate i call poorvika manager he told you put sd sim only in s3 model then i am ask why u don’t tell before i am purchase mobile in that time he told that is your mistake not ours after i am go samsung service center and repair thee mobile i am 1500 for that and again i call manager this our both problem so we share money equal and he told very bad words and i am total see mr. I am not a new customer for your showroom already i am purchase galaxy 2, ht c, nokia samsung young so many mobile then i am a indane oil gas distributor, your people talking way is not good, i am already compliant in customer care for customer again he told you go and complaint any where we don’t worry for that, dear sir i am purchase a 40000 valuable mobile first sale people work is want to open the mobile and demo for me, previous mobile all i am using only normal sim in s3 main feature is sd sim why the not tell me and first time purchased a new mobile i am standing in service center just you think in my position really i am very shame for your service, just u check your system how many mobile i am purchased in your showroom like me a valuable customer your people treat like this very poor, and middle age family, students all are how they treat sir i am totally upset for this so please warn your team people and give me compensation for my mind upset, waste time service bill amount and i am not a well my leg broken i have doctor certificate, i am rounding poorvika to service center and i am purchase new mobile i cant enjoy my family people and friends all are asking so sure you want give me good replay a otherwise i am put mail to chef minister i have full proof for in your showroom conversation my leg is broken and i am come to purchase mobile in poorvika for what correct, quality, response but they all cheat me why your people do not explain fully a mobile features and sd sim so i am very angry i spoke to him i told him i don’t get sim from home you have any demo sim you explain that sales man can t open the mobile and telling we don’t have demo sim in showroom it’s ok if he told me this sd sim no any problem came but they careless work i am suffered for this incident really sir i have more 80000 customer in tiruvannamalai district i am also public service daily so many people i am meeting but not like this kind of behavior sir still i have good opinion about poorvika really u feel my situation and sure u help me in any good way so please replay for me mail are direct otherwise i am go to media and chief minister for this problem with full detailed letter, i am totally mind upset for all of poorvika mobile purchase, so soon as soon possible
      Sincerely,
      S. Vimal hasan
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2017

vivek_stv
        I bought my first sony ericsson xperia mobile from poorvikka store. At the time of purchase the branch manager delivered a great speech as if he is your relative. They even convinced me to purchase the insurance as they promised it will cover 90% for an year. Recently there was an display problem in my mobile, when i went to the store the branch manager didnt even bother to see my face after knowing that i'm there to complaint about a defect in my phone. They asked me to approach sony ericsson center. They mentioned that the insurance will cover only 50 to 60% if it is physical damage. See the percentage and their attitude at the time of purchase and after the purchase.

Here comes another big cheater, sony ericsson!!! After their initial check up they couldn't find out the exact problem so they tried to put blame on me by saying, it could be because of liquid drop or sweating. If they are concern about sweating then they should not sell their product in a place like chennai. Lot of time i have wasted for this issue. After spending a good amount of money we are in a country where we are unable to own a good product in our hand. Manufacturer is a primary cheater & mobile selling stores are secondary. Sony ericsson produced a defective product; why customer has to suffer!! There are no proper laws in this country for consumer to take this kind of issue.

I will never go for sony ericsson product and poorvikka mobile store. I know losing one customer is not a big deal for sony ericsson or poorvikka store. But i will try every effort to stop people buying sony ericsson product and in poorvikka mobile store. If it reaches atleast few customers it is a win situation for me.

So my advice to people who would like purchase a sony ericsson or purchase a mobile in poorvika store. Please be aware!!!
        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2017

deepab
          I've purchased one new samsung wave 525 mobile on 4th april'12 at poorvika mobile shop which is located in 100feet road, gandhipuram.
          From last week (25th april'12) onwards i found some problem with my camera. While taking snaps in my new mobile getting red/green shade in snaps. Suddenly i visited the purchased showroom for same for a solution, but there the showroom executives teased me & didn't given a proper response at all and also they mentally teased me lot in front of other customers who was there. And the executive named santhosh said nothing can be done from their end, if possible check the service center. I realy got so frustrated & i visited the service center as soon on same day. But there too i got the same irresponsible response from the samsung service center whcih is located in 100 feet road gandhipuram. I need some solution for this since i'm a girl the store executives behaved really so pathetic with me.. Really i got fed up mentally. Need some immediate solution.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product and writing to us

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. With reference to your query, kindly provide us your address details along with contact numbers so that we may forward your complaint to our department concerned.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

customer Satisfaction
          Singh.[protected]@partner.samsung.com
          Hi Singh,

Really good to see your reply.. I am Deepa, My number for your persons to contact – [protected] my address - 2/62South Street, Keeranatham Land mark: Near to saravanampatty Coimbatore:641035

Yesterday also I happened to visit Poorvika Showroom – 100FT Road Coimbatore Tamilnadu twice in afternoon and evening since the exe Santhosh called me and informed my mobile has come from service centre.

But that too went totally nonsense the way he again behaved in afternoon also I didn’t get my mobile. The kind of mental torcher I underwent would request to get my mobile replaced since I did complaint the very 4th day I bought the mobile, since then it became my routine work to call and walk down to find out if the mobile got ok.

Pls find the details of my mobile

Model : Samsung Wave525
          Bill no : '000249
          Purchased date : 04th Apr’12
          IMEI NUMBER : '[protected]

Place/Address of purchase – POORVIKA MOBILES PRIVATE LIMITED, B.O:#637&638, 100Feet Road, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore-641012 – Tamil Nadu

Deepa

S.Daniel
            I, named, s. Daniel, residing at madurai, bring the following to your notice.
            (1) i am one of the consumers of karbonn mobiles and i bought a karbonn mobile phone (Dual sim) from poorvika mobiles private limited, whose branch is located at door no.234, near jeyaram bakery, kalavasal, madurai, on[protected]. (Bill invoice number 20690, dated[protected]
            (2) mobile phone particulars :- model name : karbonn k505, imei no. : [protected], battery no. : 11981.
            (3) within one week of the usage from the date of purchase, the mobile handset struck work. Even when i tried to enter the number to dial or tried any other options like messages, the display automatically went off and in a few seconds went on. If i tried again, the same problem continued. Totally, i could not use the mobile for any incoming or out going calls or messages.
            (4) in the warranty card and service centres list, given along with the mobile handset, the address of your authorized service centre, located at madurai, named mobile gallery, has not been given. Only a landline phone number[protected] has been given. I tried that phone number and that phone number does not exist (Not in use or disconnected). For this, i could not locate your authorized karbonn service centre at madurai and thus i could not give the mobile handset in time.
            (5) in this period of nearly 20 days, i could not be contacted by the people, who are related to my work and it made me get in to irreparable mental and work-oriented problems and loss.
            (5) after my continuous efforts, which spoiled all my precious time of nearly 20days, i found the address of your authorized karbonn service centre ‘mobile gallery’ on[protected] and handed over the handset for service.
            (6) on that day, i. E.,[protected], i was asked to contact the service centre the next day through the phone number given in the job sheet, but, they called me and informed me that the handset has a problem which could not be solved by them and the mobile handset was to be sent to chennai. I was also informed that it may take nearly 20 days to return my handset.
            (7) on[protected], i got a call from mobile gallery and i was informed that the mobile handset had been fully serviced.
            (8) on the next day, i. E.,[protected], i went to the mobile gallery and got the handset. As there was no charge in the handset at that time, i could not check it up before them and i brought it home and put it in the prescribed charger which had been given along with the handset.
            (9) when the mobile got fully charged, i inserted the sim cards and the memory card, which are being used by me for more than one year and switched on. When i started to use it, i found that the problem had not been solved anyway, but the problem of the handset had increased in some other way.
            (10) immediately i called your authorized service centre ‘mobile gallery’ and informed them the unsolved and increased problem of the handset, which i had got from them just a few hours ago. They asked me to take away the tata docomo sim card and the memory card (I have been using these cards for more than one year without any problem) and try it only with my one more airtel number. I did so and found that the same problem existed. Again i reported the problem over the phone and they asked me to bring again the handset.
            (11) due to my work, i could not hand over the mobile handset on the next day, and i took it to mobile gallery, your authorized service centre on[protected] and explained all the increased problems in the mobile handset. They asked me as per their usual formalities to call them on the next day.
            (12) on[protected], i called mobile gallery, your authorized service centre and asked them about the status of the handset, given to them for the second time service within on month period of purchase. They told me that the handset has been serviced and asked me to get the mobile handset. I asked them to clearly check it up for one more day.
            (13) on[protected], i went to mobile gallery, your authorized service centre, and got the mobile handset. I brought it home and when i started to use it, i found that the same problem still exists.
            (14) i’m not able to at least dial any number because while dialing the digits of a mobile number, after dialing even 3 or 4 digits of that number, the handset hangs and does not work. I called mobile gallery, your authorized service centre and again informed them about the problem and they simply ask me to bring the handset once again and they say that the mobile handset must be once again sent to chennai to change the board.
            (15) i have purchased the above mentioned mobile handset just before 46 days but i haven’t used it properly for at least one week. The problem in the handset has spoiled my precious time, my peace to do my writing articles and other related work.
            (16) the two sim cards (One airtel and another tata docomo) and the memory card are being used by me for more than one year. When i use it in any other mobile handset for trial, they work well. When i use any other sim cards in the same handset, the same problem exists. The problem is only in the handset, imported and marketed or sold by you. And i assume that it doesn’t have any easily solvable problem.
            What i like to inform you is, i want the replacement of the mobile handset, which was imported and marketed or sold by you and which was purchased by me and not used at least for one week properly.
            I expect a reply from you within a day or two with the details of how to replace the mobile handset or with the solution which can compensate the cost of the above mentioned mobile handset, the cost of my time spent for finding your authorized service centre whose address has not been given with a out o[censored]se phone number in the warranty card issued to me with the handset, the cost of my peace lost in these days, and the cost of my work affected due to the defected mobile phone, given for sale by you, the importer and marketer or the seller of karbonn mobiles.
            If i’m not getting proper reply from you, i’ll have to take this as an issue which has affected me and which will affect many more people like me. And thus, i’ll have to take this matter serious through law and other media through my people in law field and media.
            Hoping to get a favorable reply from you at the earliest.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2017

gsundar89
              Ir i have purchased sony erission ray model worth 18, 800 which is more than mrp price in newly opened showroom in chathiram bus stand, trichy, tamilnadu. And promised me that they will offer free compliment of reebook watch and travel bag but they did not gave me till now. They say that they have no stocks right now and they will call me when they got it but they will not call me and hand over and when i go and ask after 10 days also they say they have not get the stock of compliments. So i kindly request u to warn them of this issues and to save ur faithfullness and not to cheet the valuable customers.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2017

Poorvika Mobiles Private Limited — Overcharging and misbehaving [Resolved]

nawaz.ahmed

I have a complaint against "poorvika mobiles private limited" store in triplicane, chennai....

priyasara
                Yestrday, my hubby got a mobile nokia 100 for our labour. But as we came home and inserted d sim, it shows "insert sim" even after placing d sim card! Watever sim we placd, it showed d same! Its was a waste of time goin again to d shop for repair!
                Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2017

Hello Priya,

I took a accessory from poorvika for my mobile phone. and it was not working properly but these guyz are really helpful, the explained me the replacement procedure and guided me to the concern service centre of the brand.
                it is not at al a waste of time going there, atleast visit once and then see what happen. May your thought about poorvika will change.

torrent.er
                  I buy samsung champ on 23/03/2011 with insurance. Two week's before my mobile s theft from two guys at night in railway-station. Police also register my complaint. I go to poorvika mobiles further proceed for insurance but he neglect my insurance process.,., and u mobile has no insurance details in there database.,.,

So don't buy mobiles on "poorvika mobile shop"

They are cheater's.,.,.,.

Cheated
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2017

Manager - Customer Care.
                  aama machan "THEY ARE CHEATER'S"

Venkatesh Raj
                    I bought an micromax q75 mobile in poorvika mobile store in thiru. Vi ka nagar. Not even 1month finished mobile trackball problem they solved this problem next week software problem they told it will take a weeks time, after a week they are telling we have to change the board so, it will take more 1month. When i went to micromax service center i fell like being in any market, like that people waiting for they mobile service.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2017

meetsarath
                      I hav bitter experience with poorvika mobile world when i gave my sony ericcson handset for servicing ie, for a just to change the charge connector.. But the very next day whren i go to the t nagar shop to receive my mobile they said "while opening the handset some human error happened and the sliding strip damaged", asked for one more day for correcting that.. But the day count like these and the 5 th day the manager confirm that the mother board became damaged and they are unable to repair that and simply releved from their responsibility... Nw the phone is not working and the shop is not ready to compensate.. I forced to receive the phone by marking "not ok" in the job sheet... Also the salesmen hav spoken very harshly to me inspite the error happened to them...
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2017

Manager - Customer Care.
                      I also had very bad experience with poorvika Tnagar. Don't ever go to poorvika. Their sales mans are cheating us. They do say unavailable feature in the pack and they will charge additional amount. They are faking on scratch gaurd too. they have charged addititonal 1000 rupees for xperia p. Now they are saying that is 4.5 vat included. I surely say that now its 14.5 vat for all electronics. They are cheating customers.

mitd1237

I bought one vodafone sim card on 03.07.2011 in poorvika mobiles located opposite to kanchipuram bus stand. Sim card salesman name is mr. Selvamani.

My complaint is till now no activation is done. For enquiry i have gone to poorvike 4 times in 4 days. But the result is same. Salesman told different types of problems in each time.
                        1. Distributor problem
                        2. Server problem
                        3. Vodafone ativation problem for some selected mobile no etc., etc.,
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2017

Vodafone — NO ACTIVATION DONE

MY NAME IS PRADEEP SINGH RANA,I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE BEFORE TWO MONTHS.I HAVE LODGED F.I.R. IN DORAHA POLICE STATION IMMIDIATELY,AND INFORM TO VODAFONE STORE ,KHANNA(PUNJAB) ALSO.
                        THEY(VODAFONE STORE ,KHANNA)GIVE ME A NEW WELCOME KIT ALSO AND MAKE ME SURE THAT IT WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHIN 48 HOURS.ALL OF MY BUSINEESS AND BANK ACCOUNTS ARE ATTACHED TO THAT NUMBER([protected]).I AM SUFFERING LOT BECAUSE OF THAT NUMBER.
                        I ARRANGE A CALL TO MAKE IT SOON BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FOR THAT.
                        I AM SUFFERING LOT BECAUSE OF THAT NUMBER,SO PLEASE MAKE A QUICK ACTION REGARDING TO THIS MATTER.
                        HARRASMENT OCCURES BY VODAFONE(KHANNA) STORE MANY TIMES.THEREFOR I AM SUFFERING FROM 40 DAYS.

SIM CARD — no activation done

I bought a Idea connection in Sept from a telly caller from idea bhandup office . they said the connection will be activated in 24hrs time ,they charged me Rs 400 for the same now its been 2 months and i m trying to get my connection activated or the refund as promised but no one seems to take the responsibility they keep telling we will send the person tomorrow and no one has still come the ph no of the office from where i got the call is Ph: [protected].
                        I would be highly obliged if you can help me .
                        Very true. It happened to me as well. more than 2 weeks but still the activation is not done for my vodafone sim. They should not be allowed to run the business for all the cheating.

Poorvika Mobiles — Poor customer support [Resolved]

andrewirech

My self d. Andrew amal raj, stepped in to poorvika mobiles in m. R. Nagar outlet (New branch). Sales representative...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

hudsondani
                          I bought a micromax mobile phone (model x510 pike) from poorvika mobiles (b. o. : no: 23, nawab hakkim road, ukkadam, coimbatore -641001) on[protected] for rs 4100. on using my phone i found out that the recepients of my calls were unable to hear my voice clearly. my friends always complained about the very low volume of my voice during the phone calls. subsequently i tested my mobile phone by being the recepient and i found the volume to be too low and was inaudible. i took the issue to poorvika mobiles and after much argument they asked me to change the mike in their service centre (jm electronics, r. s. puram, coimbatore). i received my mobile phone almost after one month and for one week the mike volume of my mobile phone was slightly better but not up to the mark. from the second week the same problem reoccurred and the volume of the mike has become worse and my friends are forced to cut the calls early or to abstain from making calls. i went again to poorvika mobiles to change my mobile phone because of the persistent problem but to my shock i was welcomed by rude answers from a representative named natarajan (mob no-91-[protected]) and the representatives did not bother to change my phone but rather advised me to go to a service centre at my own cost stating that the company has no responsibility once the product is sold. i walked out utterly frustrated but i was encouraged by your website and have stated my cause to you. i request your kind self to sort out the matter quickly so that i may get back my rs4100 because i have completely lost my trust in poorvika mobiles and i am concerned whether they may issue another useless mobile citing exchange.

Thanks and regards,
                          Hudson daniel.
                          ([protected]@gmail.com)
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2017
                          Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response May 17, 2016

MICROMAX/MOBILE PHONE — product defect / warrant problem

I purchased phone on 25/08/2010 from THE MOBLE STORE shakarpur-1362,delhi-92.
                          This phone is out of order from 08/09/2010.
                          I want ther serveice center Kalka ji - they did not accpet my phone & say company give us order no recived any phone.
                          then i want another service center kalka ji- there was lock.
                          finaly i submitted phone at D-61,laxmi nager on 21/09/2010( job card no.755219). they told me to give phone in 8-10 days. Now every day they told me to give phone tomarro. today is 22/10/2010 & i did not get my phone.
                          I am trying to call on their COSTUMER CEAR NO.([protected]) but no reply is their. i am calling theri kriti nager office but they do not pick phone.

i want some acction against company & my phone back.

RAHUL JHANWER
                          (C.A., C.S. Final student)
                          H.N.13111,SEC-37, FARIDABAD, HARYANA-121003
                          Phone no.-[protected]

jasmine2011
                            Worst experience with poorvika mobiles – thirumangalam branch

I got a new sony ericsson xperia 10 mini mobiles from poorvika mobile world at thirumangalam. and this is not the first mobile we are purchasing from that particular mobiles branch. we have already got 7 mobiles from the same store and branch, and every time we go there the sales person was mr. pandian. his attitude towards the customers made us go there again and again.

But this time poorvika made us regret ourselves for going there. i ve spent 12000 bugs to get sony experia mobile but the person who was in the cash counter treated us as if he gave the mobile for free.

There was a software problem in the handset immediately after the next day of purchase. when we approached poorivika mobiles just to know what the problem was since we never expected any fault in a brand new mobile. the way they treated us and their urge to get us out of the store was really frustrating. especially the person who was in charge of the shop and who was in the cash counter, doesn’t know even the meaning for the word ‘empathy’ ‘customer service ‘. his language and rude approach towards the customers was just not tolerable. this is the worst possible customer service we ever had in our life time. and one thing we noticed that in the recent times, whatever brand or mobile we purchase from that branch is faulty, but the same models of mobiles which our friends got from other shops were working fine. but we thought it was our bad luck (credit to mr. pandian who managed to convince us to think so) that our mobiles didn’t lasted long until our last visit to poorvika. so my strong recommendation is that please don’t go to poorvika mobile store, thirumangalam.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2017
                            Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response May 12, 2016

Manager - Customer Care.
                            I bought my first sony ericsson Xperia mobile from Poorvikka mobile store. At the time of purshase the branch manager delivered a nice speech as if he is your relative. They convinced me to purchase the insurance as they promised it will cover 90% for a year. Recenlty there was an display problem in my mobile, when I went to the store the branch manager didnt even bother to see my face after knowning that I'm there to complaint about a defect in my phone. Now he tells me that the insurance will cover only 50 to 60%. And they asked me to approach Sony Ericsson center. I was wondered about face reactions when I purchased the mobile and when I went to complain about the product. Big Cheaters!!!

Here comes another big cheater, Sony Ericsson!!! after their intial check up they couldn't find out the exact problem so they tried to put blame on me by saying, it could be because of liquid spoil. Finally they agreed to send my compliant to higher level which I dont think will work out. Even they agree to service the defect I will have to surrender my phone to them for 3 to 4 days. Lot of time I have watsed for this issue. After spending a good amount of money we are in a country where we are unable to own a good product in our hand. Its Sony ericsson produced a defective product; why customer has to suffer!! there are no proper laws in this country for consumer to take this kind of issue.

I will never go for Sony Ericsson product and Poorvikka mobile Store. I know losing one customer is not a big deal for you. But I will try every effort to stop pepple buying Sony ericsson product and in Poorvikka mobile store. Even I change 10 customers mind it is big win for me.

gokulbsnl
                              I bought new sony j20i mobile in poorvika mobile on 15/11/2010... From the starting itself it created me a problem and i reported to the poorvika mobile they said we r only the dealers and u please complaint to sony service center.. And went to service center they said that this board problem v want to replace it but it took 20 days... After tat i got the mobile but still it creates the same problem that the mobile gets switched off regularly... But the poorvika mobile dose not take any respond about this regard... Am asking about replacement of the mobile.. But they r hesitating me
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2017
                              Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response May 17, 2016

Manager - Customer Care.
                              hello sir. i bring micromax q2 in your erode branch. just 6 months only. now complaint sir. no panel work sir. charge disconnect mobile switched off automatically sir.

now i am in theni sir. please respond to my complaint sir.

Poorvika Mobile Shop — False information [Resolved]

meera101
                                I am new to this state and i wanted to buy a local sim of this state. One person of poorvika mobile shop told me that they...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Poorvika Mobiles — Poor service in karur branch [Resolved]

vvsmanian.pnb
                                I purchased a fly mc105 model in poorvika mobile showroom, karur branch
                                Without any concession on[protected]. Unfortunately,...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Poorvika Mobile, Vijayanagar, Velachery, Chennai — Caution to shoppers at poorvika mobiles, vijayanagar, velachery [Resolved]

rahul_045
                                Dear all,

This is a caution to all who shop at poorvika mobile at vijaynagar, velachery, chennai.
                                I...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)