MakeMyTrip India Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Jul 3, 2022

File a complaint to MakeMyTrip India

Having problems with MakeMyTrip India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MakeMyTrip India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MakeMyTrip India

1800 102 8747

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

MakeMyTrip India reviews & complaints page 343

I had booked my ticket using makemytrip site on the 12th of Dec 2010. I had booked 2 tickets for my old parents for the 31st of Dec 2010 flying form Kochi to Mumbai. Due to some health reasons of my father i had to cancel the tickets, while cancelling the ticket the site has charged me Rs4500 per person where as the airline has informed me that the charge for cancellation is 50% of base fare which is Rs. 2000 per ticket.

I need to know why I have been charged so much more. Please help me get back my hard earned money from this site which has been fleecing people.

Hi 28th December 2010

I have done train booking through makemytrip.Details are as below

Transaction Details

PNR Number: [protected] Booked On:[protected]

MakeMyTrip Booking Id : RAL[protected] Ticket Type: E-Ticket

Class: AC 2 Tier Fare: Rs 1348

Date of Journey:[protected] IRCTC Service Fee: Rs 20
    br...

MakeMyTrip — Didn't receive E-Ticket from Make My Trip

I have booked flight ticket online on make my trip on 27th December 2010 @ 12PM
    It mentioned that I would be sending E-Ticket in half and hour and I didn't receive it for 8 hours.

When I tried to use the print option from the site, I said invalid Phone and reference number combination.
    I tried calling customer service and it is such a crap, it kept repeating the options though I selected...

I have recently booked my ticket from Pune to Bangalore and to my surprise the last minute the bus operator called up and stated they dont provide the van pick up to the point I stated to him I have the ticket confirming it they where not ready to listen same tried calling the make my trip customer support they straight away told operators has the right to change the point So please be advise not to book any tickets thru this site since they are cheats when I asked to refund the money they did not refund it.
    Aug 13, 2020

I booked air ticket for Kolkatta-New Delhi for a journey on 14th November by Jet Konnect 9W-2278 through Mak my trip. I cancelled it on 11th November and there is a mail from Make my trip that refund amount of Rs2000 shall be credited to abk account. In spite of regular communication there is no sight of refund. They wanted my bank details for refund. As I was not eager to share the bank details, they informed me that unless I provide the...

Make My Trip — Refund

This is with reference to my Booking ID IN1010B04698 for a tour of Rajasthan (Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur) from Mumbai. The duration of the tour was from 14th to 20th Nov. I was travelling along with my parents on this tour and on Nov 16th, I was supposed to check into hotel Pushkar Fort in Pushkar.

However, when I called the hotel to enquire about accessibility conditions in Pushkar owing to the ongoing mela, I was horrified...

i was given booking confirmation of hotel in tirupati but i was shocked when i reached there that the booking makemytrip has done was cancelled this the perofrmance of this company i was stuck up there with 2 families just trusting this company which does nt bother about customers........
      jatin
      Aug 13, 2020
      WILL U BELIEVE UPON THE CRUX OF THEIR AD...MEMORIES UNFORGETTEN...YES THESE TYPE OF MEMORIES ONE WILL NEVER FORGET AND WILL ALWAYS TRY TO KEEP DISTANCE WITH THESE TYPES OF SO CALLED BIG COMPANIES FOR NO SERVICES AND CHEATING WITH CUSTOMERS.

ON 15 DEC I INTENDED TO BOOK 02 TICKETS ROUND TRIP CHENNAI DELHI FOR 11 JAN
        AND 16 JAN... USING MAKEMYTRIP

I WAS SHOWN THE PROPER AVAILABILITY BY THE SITE AND ASKED TO PROCEED AND PAY
        THRU CREDIT CARD...
        BUT THEN AT THE END OF THE BOOKING PROCESS I RECEIVED THIS PATHETIC MAIL
        FROM THE SITE.... THAT SAYS JUST 'SORRY' , THE SEATS WERE NOT AVAILABLE AND THAT MY MONEY IS BLOCKED FOR TWObr...

Make My Trip, Air E Ticket — Non-friendly & frustrating experience on makemytrip.com

Hello Everyone,

Please note my worst experience with makemytrip.com as follows.
        ...
        I have recently purchased a round trip air ticket (Mumbai – Kolkata) on 8th December 2010, Wednesday from makemytrip.com. Booking ID is NF[protected]. I have done the payment by my debit card.

Though I have filled up the booking form with correct required details, I received tickets with different name. Immediately...

This is with reference to my MakeMyTrip booking Id – NF[protected] which is for Bangalore to Mumbai on 10th Dec’2010 and Mumbai to Bangalore on 12th Dec’2010.

While booking the tickets on MakeMyTrip.Com on 6th Dec'2010 night I have seen the total price of G8-202 as Rs 3,460 (with a clause of Rs 1,175 off on booking a return fare on Go Air), I opted for this offer and for Mumbai to Bangalore itinerary, I opted for GO AIR flight (G8-371) again which was costing Rs 4,907.

While I was on REVIEW page, I got a message that the total fare for Return has changed from Rs 4,907 to Rs 4,532.
        Therefore the total charges should be (Rs 3,460 – Rs 1,175) + Rs 4,532 = Rs 6,817

It was mentioned (on the REVIEW page) that the any promotional discount will be reflected in the confirmation page but after I entered my credit card credentials I was charged Rs 9,167!! which I believe is full amount of Rs 4,635 (for G8-202) and Rs 4,532 (of G8-371).

I have attached the screen snapshot of the pages as reference to several emails to MakeMyTrip.com ([protected]@makemytrip.com), these screen snapshots I took to avoid such instances because I had a similar experience in the past.

On 7th Dec'2010 morning, I had over 40 minutes discussion with their customer care executive by name, Rahul at MakeMyTrip's customer care telephone number[protected] who assured me to look into this through his log files of 6th Dec'2010 (at the time I booked the tickets) and revert to me latest within 24 hours.

I am only getting reference numbers which are[protected] and[protected] asking for 72 hours time to resolve this issue!!

Today (15th Dec'2010) even after a week's time no mail has been sent to me from MakeMyTrip nor anyone bothered to give me a call to let me know the status even when I marked my one of the mail to Mr. Mohit Gupta, Chief Marketing Officer.

This shows their service level and how they treat customers, Tele-callers are also too rude in their talks as if they are doing any favors if they speak.

I am requesting the concerned authorities to look into this and let me know when am I getting my money back.

NITIN BANSAL

Travel Date: Saturday, 11th December 2010
          Bus Operator: Heera Travels
          Bus Type: Volvo A/C
          Journey: From Delhi to Katra (6.00 PM Bus)

I prefer to travel by Volvo. Generally while booking a ticket I am very much concerned about the operator (I have experienced that If operator is good then the staff is cooperative), bus condition, stop for Dinner. But During my journey (Delhi to Katra) I saw a pathetic bus service (Heera Travels) which I don’t expected after booking a ticket from MAKE MY TRIP website. I will never recommend to travel with Heera Travels especially. Experience to all o[censored]s was same. Maybe nobody other than me will write the review. I writing this because I want you to take note of this as you are known to be best (But not this time) in travel.
          • Bus condition was pathetic – Not a single reading light was in working condition. No curtain between driver and 1st Seat. Songs were played in loud during the night journey. Back seats were in dark.
          • There was too COLD. Bus operator has not started heater in the bus. We all asked him again and again but he REFUSED. He should have been started the heater when we are paying so much amount for Volvo.
          • Staff – Non cooperative staff. Their language was like we all are travelling free and they have obliged us by giving a chance to travel with them. Pathetic.
          • Bus started late by an hour in Delhi. We were standing on road for an hour.
          • Reached late by an hour.
          I expect to get better service in Volvo because we are paying higher than the other buses.
          For an example I travelled in HIMACHAL STATE TRANSPORT Volvo bus from ISBT, Delhi to Shimala and back to Delhi. EXCELLENT SERVICE. Cooperative staff, good dinner stop, bus condition was very good. I will like to recommend HIMACHAL STATE TRANSPORT Volvo bus BUT not Heera Travel.

Make my trip is a good platform to book the tickets that’s why I blindly booked the ticket. I will never book from Make My trip but always directly from the operator who is reputed.

I want to suggest you a system.
          Please rate the travels (1 Star to 5 star) depending upon the complaints (I know if the journey is satisfied then nobody will write the review). Show these stars on the booking page. So that the people will choose the operator depending upon rank. Also by this system operator will try to increase his rank by providing better service. And our faith on you (MAKE MY TRIP) will increase. More and more people will start booking from your website rather than searching a lot on website. Create a faith (Which I have lost. And because of me many more -Mouth Publicity).
          Bar the operator from the site (or Show it in red) if he is faulty more than 10 times. Then nobody will blame you. Try to tell (write on ticket) customers to write about how they feel about the service.

MAKE MY TRIP HAVE BEEN VERY DISAPPOINTING AND FRAUD

I had booked my Tickets in the hotel 'Mark and Meadows' at Shantiniketan. The Booking ID was NH[protected] . I paid the amount of Rs.9093 as well by credit card. I called up the hotel at Contact Number: [protected] ( which is given at my Confirmation Booking Voucher ) as well. The hotel informed me that they do not have any available rooms since last 2 months and are really surprised at the confirmation given by Make my trip. The brooking hence stands invalid with respect to the situation. The booking was for 24-dec-2010 ( Check-In) and 27-dec-2010 ( Check Out) in Shantiniketan, since this is a festive time there so no other places can also be booked due to non-availability of rooms in other hotels. I called up Make My Trip customer service as well and they said that they would get back to me with some solution within 24 hours and that too went not responded and no further communications even were done with me from your end. Hence, it leaves me no other option but to unfortunately cancel my plans to visit. I even called them up at[protected] but it always says that 'due to heavy network calling, lines are busy ' which is preventing me to cancel as well.

I feel really bad and disappointed at such a fraud of Make my trip and would like to take consumer care actions against this definitely.

MakeMyTrip — Refund of Tickets not processed properly

I had booked for airline tickets using Makemytrip.com on 3rd Nov 2010. Two separate amounts of AED 770.82 and AED 632.29 had been debited from my credit card account.

Booking ID: NF[protected]
            Amount to be Refunded: Rs 5,930

Booking ID: NF[protected]
            Amount to be Refunded: Rs 5,436

Complaint reference ID:[protected]

On 25 Nov, I have cancelled...

I Tried to Make an international Flight booking for two Tickets, Singapore to Bali on 25th Nov 2010 through Make My Trip Website.
            While making payment The website came up with the message "Unfortunately , Your transaction could not be processed because of a temporary connectivity problem. We request you to please try making the payment again,..."
            This happened twice and I did not get any confirmation of my booking.
            However on checking up with HSBC after a few days they confirmed that two payments Rs. 9930.51 each have been made to Make My Trip. Total Rs. 19861.02. Transaction approval Numbers being T04282 & T04279
            I've tried to get the refund by talking to the customer care and I've received several complaint numbers the latest of which is IN1011R0115028.
            Each time the person on the line promises refund within 5 working days, but no refund even after 15 days now.
            It is very frustrating that each time the person on the line tries to avoid the problem in various ways.
            Biswanath Dutta
            [protected]@hotmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

I booked two airline tickets through makemytrip.com, one for myself and second for my wife from Delhi to Chennai & return for which I made the payment online through credit card. Later on there was some change in Plan and I had to go alone because my wife was not well. I immediately got the ticket of my wife cancelled by calling makemytrip and they confirmed me cancellation (Cancellation Number - IN1011R0031431).

I was told by concerned make my trip official that I will be refunded the amount within the seven working days from the date of cancellation. After week when I didn’t receive any amount from them I called up several time at their toll free no. but every time executive ask me to hold the line but never resume back. I started feeling bit stuck that how they can do such kind of stuff when I am asking for my own hard earned money.

Then finally I had to write them up on their E-mail ID but again No Response. Then while searching Internet I got the E-mail Contact of Ms. Geeta Arel (geeta.[protected]@makemytrrip.com) to whom I requested to let me know the status. Meanwhile, almost one month was over during this activity. In her reply I was told that they didn’t transfer the money because ticket couldn’t be cancelled by their official and airline has charged them for this. Was it my fault if they couldn’t get it cancelled?

Anyhow, they replied me that you will get your money with in next 48 hrs. but I am still waiting. It shows the intention of company not to pay the refunded amount as it would be their liability owing to some lapse by their official not canceling the ticket with Airline (Indigo).

It was really harassment for me as I was short of funds and my credit card statement had already been delivered. Moreover, I had to call them so many times wasting my money and office time creating disturbance in my job.

I request you take suitable action and compensate me for this bad indented activity by makemytrip.com

Varun Arora
              ([protected])

makemytrip.com( Make my trip) — Non-refund of the cancelled ticket

i had booked an Air ticket from Ahmedabad to Lucknow for July 2 ,2010. But i got it cancelled on June 2, 2010.

Booking ID: FLT[protected]
              Fare : Rs 4472
              In the Name of : Mr. Ashish Verma

The company claims to have refunded the amount of Rs 3,362 into my ICICI account on June 7, 2010 with the refund reference No. [protected]. But still i haven't received any amount from them. It is more than 14 days now. Whenever i call them they lodge a complaint and ask me to wait for 48-72 hours. i am fed up of this now.

My ICICI Bank debit card no. xxxx xxxx xxxx 5742

Therefore please help.
              I booked a air ticket through make my trip on dated 20/oct/2010 ID NO-NF[protected] for 9 th dec 2010
              Due to some reason a ticket pnr no FIWGVH and king fisher ticket no[protected] cancelled from delhi to Chennai . new pnr issued from Chennai to port blair are GFYAEH and travel on new pnr.
              From 25/dec/2010 to till date I call at king fisher and make my trip customer center several time as a pendulum pl give reply urgently.
              1-King say I give remark at t.no[protected] refund given by make my trip
              2-Make my trip say I want stamped document from king.
              3-King say when I provided remark on ticket stamped document not necessary.
              At your c/center contact the following person .
              Kanderp/Ruchika/Asirbad/A ahuja/Ashok/Jatin/Inderjeet but my problems are as it is
              Pl give full detail regarding refund customer what can do (only dial kingfisher to make my trip as a pendulum )

UMA SHANKER PANDEY
              [protected]@in.com
              Date-12/01/2011

I had canceled my flight ticket on November 8th 2010 for my ticket Booking ID: NF[protected] and got a cancellation No.

I had canceled my flight Ticket on the 8th of November 2010 for my ticket Booking ID: NF[protected] and was provided with a cancellation reference No. - IN1011R0032981 with a turn around time of 7 business days and an expected refund date of 15th Nov 2010.
                Today is the 7th of December and I still haven't seen my refund. Just because I booked a flight ticket, doesn't make me rich enough to throw money around. I struggle to make my ends meat and used my credit card due to an emergency (I had to get a surgery done). Not only am I charged Rs.250 additional for a cancellation by your company (In total losing Rs.1000 for cancellation) but I am also being charged interest on my credit card.
                I have made numerous phone calls and sent emails but there is no response. I even sent an email to the CEO of Makemytrip but there seems to be no action.

I have no idea how can such activity continue despite of the awareness and better business regulations.
                This is nothing less than fraud to cheat people off their money. I really have no clue what to do and how can this be heard and resolved.

I had booked a ticket (MakeMyTrip Booking ID - NF[protected]) under the BUY
                  1 GET 1 FREE scheme.
                  The return ticket was booked under the MakeMyTrip Booking ID -
                  NF[protected].

alomost two months have passed and i have yet not received any refund for the makemytrip.

when i first called up their call center they told me that i had not filled in the FLYFREE code while doing my bookings. i clearly remembers having filled that code while doing my bookings. they asked me for some details of my web browser etc which i provide immediately. they asked me to write an email to the helpdesk.

when i lodged the complaint with them (reference ID[protected] they simply informed me that i was not eligible for the offer. they did not even care to tell me this time under what pretense they were refusing my eligibility. countless mails later there is no response from them on my query.

all phone calls to them are disconnected midway.

this is total farce on the consumers and there is no redressal of complaints.

I urge ministry of civil aviation and your website to initiate action against such fraudulent practices.

these companies are simple duping the customers of their hard earned money.
                  Horrendous, Ruthless, In-Sensitive, Non-Cooperative, Rude Treatmen

This is to inform you"ll that I had redeemed my payback card on the makemytrip website on 17th feb 2013-sunday morning

I had redeemed 15, 800 points (INR 3750), for which payback has sent an order id on sms. order id-911166

to avail of my discount which was Rs.3, 950, MMT staff informed me that i need a e-voucher code which would be emailed by the payback team

As payback call centre operates only till 7pm, I had to wait for 10 hours now to speak with their team, this is the most shocking bit

When in conversation with the payback personnel (RAJAN CHETRI), I was informed that the evoucher is generated by MMT and they should have emailed it to me.

I, then initiated a conference call between MMT, Payback and myself, At first Ms.Nisha from MMT tells me blatantly to put this down on email and they will take 24 hrs to revert.

My only question to the above is"Why should i email, please call your senior"

After waiting for 5-7 minutes Mr Rahul, supposedly the floor supervisor intervenes and warns me on the way i speak, WOW!!!
                  He then put me on hold, comes back and tells me that the evoucher code would be emailed to me asap.
                  Also informs me that as per policies if a customer does not get an evoucher code immediately, he will receive it within 24 hours.

FEED BACK / COMPLAIN OF KERALA TOUR BOOKED THROUGH MAKE MY TRIP

Myself Nitesh R. Agrawal. I am a Practicing Chartrerd Accountant by Profession. I came in contact with Make My Trip(MMT) in this April, 2010 when I booked my Thailand Tour with it(Booking Id : IN1004B07818, IN1004B08427). It was my first Honeymoon tour as I got married in May, 2010. I was satisfied with the company as I was given the same thing as commited to me. Impressed by that tour I thought to paln my Domestic Holidays also through MMT for this Diwali Vacation. I booked a package named “A HEAVEN CALLED KERALA” with MMT. I booked this package in September, 2010 only. My booking ID is IN1008B10127. The package was for 8 nights & 9 Days starting on 7th November, 2010. This time I had booked it for our whole group of 10 people including myself, my wife, my eldest sister and her family, my elder sister and her family. Unfortunately I have to say that this time the things went totally opposite than my earlier trip. We all gone through very bad experiences during the whole trip. I would narrate the entire trip in following words :

First of all, The biggest blunder I found is that our ALL hotels were changed at last moment. When first time we visited office of the MMT at Surat(Ghod dod Road Office) for the inquiry of this tour, we were given a tour program of Kerala Tour Package as “Heaven Called Kerala” for 8 nights and 9 days from Mumbai. The names of Hotels given in the itinerary were as follows :

PLACE NAME OF HOTEL
                    COCHIN HOTEL NYLE PLAZA
                    MUNNAR TEA CASTLE RESORT
                    THEKKADY PERIYAR MEADOWS
                    ALLEPEY PAGODA RESORT
                    KOVALAM KOVALAM BEACH RETREAT HOTEL & SPA

As a normal tourist, we searched the above hotels on the internet. We visited the websites of these hotels and also read the reviews of these hotels on www.tripadvisor.com . I found that the hotels were good and suitable to us. Considering this, we made a decision to book this package with MMT. So, we booked our tickets with Surat office and made the full payment accordingly. But when we were asked by the office to collect the Itinerary before departure of last 3 days, we came to know that the hotels were not as those were mentioned above. ALL hotels were altogether changed(degraded) in our itinerary without our consent. This change resulted into many hurdles that we went through during the entire tour. We did not know anything about these hotels in advance as we had no time to get the right information about these hotels. We had to start our tour on Dt.[protected] from Mumbai.

Day-1. ( 7th November ‘10 )
                    Arrival at Cochin.
                    On arrival at Cochin, we were checked in Hotel Emerald as per Itinerary. This hotel was good and there was no problem except a small issue of hot water for bath. However it was also provided to us after request at the reception. We all were happy as it was a good start of our tour. In the evening when we started for the sighseeing in Cochin, we found that there was no guide/escort in our bus. We were directionless. I called up to Mr. Krunal at Surat office with whom I had booked the package. He gave me a phone number of a local person in Kerala and told me to talk to him. I called up and the reply from the other end was “An escort is already provided to you among the three vehicles wide 2 buses and 1 travera.” Unfortunately, I have to say that these 3 vehicles were never together throughout the trip. The escort used to travel in Travera only. So, we bus travellers had no escort/guide with us and we had to take our decisions on our own. There was nobody to direct us for the normal things of a tour like ‘which sight seeings are worth visiting for a particular place’ , ‘what are the timings for some museums / parks / lacks / boat riding / sunset’ , ‘At what time we should get ready in the next morning so that we can cover the maximum things at next palce which we are going to visit’ etc. So, we were feeling like “we have come here in our own vehicle and we have to plan our travel on our own with the help of local people and driver” Anyway, we made our minds for that also.

Day-2/3/4. ( 8th November to 10th November )
                    Cochin to Munnar.
                    Knowing nothing about the time of sight seeing we traveled all the way depending on driver’s knowledge about all the places. And as a result, we always missed sight seeing of those particular places due to lack of knowledge of exact time to reach there. We had to travel for many hours and it took much time to reach the places to visit for sight seeing. But, unfortunately, we used to reach there when the time was over. If our tour manager would have informed us well in advance about timing when should we start from our hotel, we could have followed accordingly and able to see all the sight seeings. This way, we missed several sight seeing for which we had joined the tour. The distance between Cochin to Munnar is 130 Kms. This was approx 4 hours drive. But it took 7 hours. We reached at Munnar at the evening and checked in the hotel ‘Cloud Valley’. As it was evening time,we hardly could see anything in Munnar on that evening as the day light ends up early in these days. Next morning, again problem arose with hot water facility in this hotel too. Due to the rain, we could not see most of the sight seeing in Munnar also.

Day-4. ( 10th November- 11th November )
                    Munnar to Thekkady
                    We started for Thekkady after breakfast in the hotel at 10 AM. The distance was 105 Kms from Munnar. It was 3.5 hours drive as per Itinerary. But actually it took more time and we reached too late and we could not get the tickets to enjoy a boat cruise on lake Periyar and to observe wild life in Periyar sanctuary which is the best and unique experience that one has to take. It disappointed us. Also, there was nobody who could arrange for the tickets of boat cruise in the next morning. At last, elephant ride was the the only option left for us. So, willingly or unwillingly we all took an elephant ride.

And now the period of our hard luck starts. We came to know that the hotel which is booked for us in thekkady is not actually in thekkady but it is far away( more than 35 kms ) from thekkady. We were totally shocked as we were desperately waiting for shopping of spices from thekkady market. We had no time for shopping and roaming in the main market as we had to travell another One and half hour for the hotel. The hotel which was shown to us at the time of booking ‘PERIYAR MEADOWS’ was in the centre of the market. We all regretted a lot that may this hotel would have allotted to us, we would have a lot of time for shopping and roaming in market even at night also. But as usual we had no option but to go to the hotel given to us i.e. The hotel Trisangu Heaven ???? Situated more than 35 Kms away from the Thekkady. It was late evening to reach at this hotel. As we reached the hotel, we were shocked to see the rooms. It was not expected at all. Actually hotel was just ordinary kind of. Bad smell was around in the rooms. We had to ask for room freshener even. Mosquitoes were there in the room. Our overnight stay in this hotel was a most disgusting. We had no option but to stay in this worst kind of rooms. I still think, why nobody from MMT visited these kind of hotels where they booked rooms for us. Atleast, they should visit all the hotels once before booking for the guests. After all, guests has to suffer during the tour and spoil the enjoyment of the tour for which they have paid money and spared their valuable time. This is a very unfair practice. I firmly believe that instead of providing best services and due care to the tourists, only business mind was focused on this tour for the money which is a bad state of affair.

Day-5 (11th November-12th November)
                    Thekkady to Allepey.
                    As per Itinerary, we were supposed to go to Kovalam from Thekkady. But at last time we came to know that we are going to Allepey first instead of Kovalam. I could not understand the logic for such change. However, we reached to Allepy. Here we were given a motorboat ride as commited to us. It was good. Frankly speaking, this time we had given good hotel named Pristine Island. But the same thing as in thekkady, the hotel was too far from Allepy. It was nearly 40 kms(1 and half hour drive) from Alleppy. But after reaching the island, the beauty and comfort of the place overcame our anger of distance. We had some good time here. In the morning after breakfast, we had to proceed for Kovalam.

Day- 6/7 ( 12th November-13th November)
                    Allepey to Kovalam.
                    We started for Kovlam after breakfast by 10 AM. It was also a very long drive. I was very excited to reach Kovalam and stay there as Mr. Krunal of MMT told me that the hotel given to you in Kovalam is ‘HOTEL PARK INTERNATIONAL’. He told me that those who started their trip on 5th November were given hotel ‘Holiday Inn’. Those who started on 6th November were given ‘Club Mahindra Resort’ and those(we) who started on 7th November were given in ‘Park International’. So, I made up my mind that it is a five star property of Park Group. As We reached Kovalam at evening time and checked in the hotel, we all were like ‘OH! Sheet”. I thought some kind of joke is happening with us. But no it was reality. We were literally SHOCKED to see the rooms of the hotels. The rooms were too small and very ordinary. Too many Mosquitoes were there inside and outside the rooms. Immediately we bought 4 mortins(Mosquitoes killer) and distributed in the rooms. No housekeeping things like soaps, shampoos, showercap, shaving kit, gel etc. were there in the bathroom as we found in earlier hotels. Even there was no phone in my room. When asked for the cold drinking water, the reply was ‘ There is no COLD drinking water facility available in the hotel’. The staff of the hotel was too rude. But this was not enough as at night my wife told me that Air Conditioner of our Room is not working. I talked to reception and the reply was ‘Yes, it is not working.’ I had to pass my 3 nights 2 days without Air Conditioner though I had paid for the AC rooms. We all were gossiping that it was not a Hotel even but it was a ‘Dharamshala’. I continuosly called to MMT Surat office for change of hotel but the only response was that “It is not possible now.” I even went to nearby hotels to ask for availability of rooms so that I can at least comfortably sleep at night because in so called PARK INTERNATIONAL the bads were so small that my feets were hanging outside the bed. But as it was pick season there was no rooms availability in nearby hotels. Even they did not clean the rooms next day morning. They changed only one towel out of the two. So, either I have to use my wet towel next morning or my wife has to do so. Quite disgusting things happened in the hotel with the other tourists also who were with us from Surat and Rajkot. They had booked their tour with MMT in their respective cities. They also complained to their booking agents for the entire tour hardship. All the families were really in the panic. Instead of enjoying the tour, everyone was tired and disappointed with the management of MMT. We were litteraly doing Count down when this tour ends and we go back to our home.

My entire tour proved to be a highly disappointing. No one has made me fool like this ever. I am not in a position to tell anybody about my unworthy tour coz I have praised MMT among my friends and relatives. If I would have a little hint about this kind of hotels and management of this package, I would have never ever booked it. I put blind faith on the goodwill of Make My Trip and I am regretting now. May I had planned my tour by my own car, I would have better Diwali Holidays.

CA. NITESH R. AGRAWAL
                    B.Com., LL.B., C.A., DISA(ICAI), DIRM(ICAI)
                    Booking No. IN1008B10127.
                    (M[protected]
                    Surat
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    i booked hotel-pinespring in pahalgam kashmir but after confirmation vouchers also hotel told me that no room is booked on your name so we cant give you room .now i am following make my trip for confirmation.hope i should get it...but suggest to everyone if you want to book tour it should never be from mmt

i book a ticket from varanasi to mumbai from makemytrip.com on the passenger name of Harish chandra rai and i paid from a debit card name Ashutosh kumar rai. By mistake the makemytrip put the passenger name Ashutosh chandra rai that make a big trouble for me. when i call to customer support they have not responded well the customer executive name is Payal and supervisor name is Nagaprabhunaidu in delhi office at 10:50pm.
                      Aug 13, 2020

I have booked air ticket from Makemytrip.com thru internet on 21 september 2010 for the date of 26-oct-2010 from bangalore to Lucknow thru booking id number NF[protected] and this ticket has been cancelled on 25th october-2010 by thru phone call o customer care service of makemytrip.com., the cancellation number given to me by opeator was IN1010R0103282.
                        I have checked that thru internet that my tickect was showing in cancelled status and refund amount due was showing on 1st Nov-2010.

After that many time after repeating compalint, makemytrip.com is not ready to refund my money.

Neeraj Bhatia
                        Aug 13, 2020

cancellation — Canellation of tickets.

I have booked the following two tickets on 25.05.2008 and not able to cancell the said tickets on line. So I have sent the email to [protected]@irctc.co.in on 28.05.2008 and requested them to cancell the tickets. I have also contacted over phone and remider on 31.05.2008. But ur customer care officer informed that my mail s received and I ll get the refund within 24 hours and also I ll get the ack. But till this time neither received the refund nor the ack mail.
                        Transaction ID PNR No.
                        [protected] [protected]
                        [protected] [protected]
                        Name of the Passanger: E.Saraswathy Kalyani
                        Date of Travel : 30.05.2008
                        sir
                        train no. 9019/dehradun exp is cancalled.
                        check ticket then money return please.
                        Sir, I have booked my I ticket from JAIPUR & the ticket was jodhpur to jaipur dt of journey 19/11/08 Transaction ID [protected] PNR Number [protected] From Station To Station Jodhpur to Jaipur booked on 13/11/2008 . But due to some personal problem i have changed my travel plan & try to cancell my ticket before 2 hrs of train dep but it was showing that chart is prepare so you cant cancell your ticket now .so, after that i have tried your following system but jaipur station master refuse to give the Ticket Deposit Receipt after explaining him this system he told to go to htc office & told me to contact counter no 769 which is VIP enq window then i have contacting your CRS he told me to go to crstal palm mall where is irctc office is situated.
                        Please now look into ths matter & solve my problem.
                        Bharat Aga
                        78, Gyan vihar
                        Nirman Nager
                        Ajmer Road
                        Jaipur 302019
                        Mobile no [protected]
                        E mail ---- bharat [protected]@yahoo.com

To cancel tickets after the above period

Surrender the I-Ticket with the Station Master and obtain a Ticket Deposit Receipt.

Prefer your claim for refund to the following address attaching the original copy of the Ticket Deposit Receipt:

General Manager/Operations,
                        Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation,
                        9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
                        16 Parliament Street,
                        New Delhi - 110 001.

IRCTC will process the refund claim with the Railway Administration and refund granted by the Railway shall be credited to your account

Refund claims under above clause may require at least 60 days or more for processing

Never go for Maky My Trip.

I had booked a flight ticket on 13 Oct 2010, (MakeMyTrip Booking ID - NF[protected] from Mumbai to Jaipur and return tickets from Udaipur to Mumbai. But when I received tickets my wife's name and also childs name was printed as Yogesh Yogesh Shah and Yogesh Yogesh Shah, after complaining I was issued following ref ID:[protected]. On 14 Oct 2010 I received following mail from MakeMyTrip:br...