Citrus Payment Solutions
Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care

Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Above HDFC Bank Branch

3rd Floor, Viraj Building Above HDFC Bank Branch, SV Road, Khar (West) Mumbai 400052

Pune
5th Floor, Icon Tower, Opposite KFC Restaurent, Baner Road, Baner Pune 411045

Bangalore
2nd Floor, No. 947, 12th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Ward No.72, Bangalore 560038

Gurgaon
35, Hartron Complex, Electronic City, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana 122001

View More Information...

Good

Citrus Payment Solutions Complaints & Reviews

J S Bhat
The karnataka cet admission fee of rs.55006.32 was made through citrus payment gateway available in www. kea. kar. nic.in. at the final stage after entering the otp the there was an error message from citrus server. my account is debited with the said amount but not credited to karnataka examination authority (kea). this is an emergency case if not credited with the fees we will be loosing the engineering seat instantly. please look into the problem and resolve instantly.

[Jul 04, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please note that we are unable to locate any transaction with the information shared by you. Hence, request you to send us the transaction details at [protected]@citruspay.com

pardeeppunam
    Sir i have load the amount my bank account no.[protected] indusind bank net banking to 200 rs airtel money wallet mobile no. [protected] the trancution was succesfull to bank the refrence code to bank [protected]
    And citrus refrence no.[protected] the amount was not credit to my wallet account plz refund the amount as soon as possible i attach the pdf bank statement 24 jun 2016 to 01 july 2016 plz rewart the amount my bank account
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2016

[Jul 01, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Pardeep,

We would like to inform you that your transaction towards Airtel Money is successful at our end. We have also reverted to the email sent by you on our support id. Please revert to the same for any more assistance.

thegreatsachinbhai
      Respectfully sir/ madam,
      I have deposited fee nios but nios fees is not received and my account has been debit fee 3580.71 date[protected] time 12:09:01 my sbi atm end no.3559 and my further contact. [protected]@gmail.com (mob) 0 [protected]
      I payed an amount of a total of 3580.71 inr admission to the national institute of open schooling in kannauj, up, through the citrus pay. the total amount was paid in 3580.71 inr, which was the total amount to be paid. but the message of payment acknowledged by nios wasn't prompted so i made another payment which resulted in the same. nios has not recieved either of the payment and it is believed that citrus pay still has the whole amount. i demand the whole amount of 3580.71 inr to be reverted back to my sbi account or else i will make this a legal matter.

[Jun 30, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hey Sachin,

Dan007
        I made the payment at nios but payment could not go through & i have been charged rs. 1780.16, kindly check that transaction has done or not because today is the last date to submit if i pay fee after today i will be charged 600 extra. so i request you to check it on priority basis.
        I am sending attachment the error page. & email which i received from bank.

A charge of rs. 1780.16 has been initiated on your rbl credit card ending with 1539 at citrus pay- nios on 29/06/16 at 11:26 pm ist.

I sent email also at [protected]@citruspay.com

Kindly revert asap

Thanks & regards
        Mohd danish

Transaction failure
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2016
        Issue has been reslolved

Hi Danish,

We would like to inform you that, we have reverted to you on the email sent by you under the case number[protected] regarding the same issue on 30/06/2016.

Request you to revert for more assistance.

Tapesh Behl
          I placed order on shop clues but from the shopclues i didn't get any notification of order placed or not...on other hand my payment through citrus clues network was successful, I have payed for two orders turn by turn and both are having same status .
          Sort this issue and my orders txn# is given below for your reference.

Now help me regarding this as soon as possible and refund my amount or pay it to shopclues to get my orders placed.
          Order 1-txn#029910.
          order 2-txn#030016.
          Hi Tapesh,

Request you to revert for more assistance.

chethan sk
            I am chethan sk. i have made payment of airtel mobile [protected] on[protected] date of rs. 300/-.
            Payment unsuccessful but payment has been deducted from my hdfc bank account.
            The transaction reference is [protected]-citrusairtel.
            [protected] is the cheque/ref no.

Kindly refund the amount as soon as possible

Chethan sk
            Dear Chethan,

Please note that we are unable to locate any transaction, with the details shared by you. Hence, request you to share with us the Citrus transaction ID or the merchant transaction ID at [protected]@citruspay.com

We assure a quick resolution, once we receive the required information pertaining to the transaction.

Deb's D
            Citrus Support

Citrus Pay — About online payment

sateesh singh lodhi
              Dear sir / mam,
              I have make online payment through your service 700/- payment on date 24/06/2016 & 1750/- on 28/06/2016...

apdvns
              While applying for admission in nios through online under reference no. b [protected] (class xii, steam-2, exam scheduled in oct. 2016), i have tried thrice to deposit an amount of rs. 3771.50/- i. e. registration/exam. fee but remained transaction failed as the citrus server (a third party server working for nios) popped up internal error but the same amount is deducted thrice from my sbi a/c [protected].
              Ultimately, i opted for offline mode and form submitted to allahabad region. it is understood that the amount so deducted may be either with you or with citurs a/c. hence kindly reverse an amount of rs. 11314.50/- (3771.50 x 3) (screenshot is attached for ready reference.)

Reversal of deducted amount of rs. 11314.50/- (3771.50 x 3 times)
              Reversal of deducted amount of rs. 11314.50/- (3771.50 x 3 times)

[Jun 28, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hey,

Csd mart world
                We have pay rs1441.39 ref a[protected] from pnb debit card payment tran ecom 19794 citryuspay*niocci on date 25/06/2016 but not fee not updated bank amount had been debited from account transfer to u.
                [protected]@123.com
                C/o [protected]@gmail.com

Shyamali50
                  I have recharged 2g/6 gb data for my mobile no.[protected] through rechargeitnow at about 11.35 am on 25.06.206. the payment of rs.591.00 was made through citrus pay using sbi card. surprisingly, the amount has been charged to my card account but data has not been credited to my mobile number till now.
                  I would, therefore, request you to refund me the amount of rs.591.00 by credit to my card account immediately.

[Jun 26, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Shyamali50 Jun 28, 2016
                  I am yet to receive any information regarding refund. Kindly expedite.
                  Updated by Shyamali50 Jul 09, 2016
                  Why I amt getting any response from you.
                  Dear Shyam,

We would like to inform you that the transaction CTX[protected] for 591 INR is successful at our end and also the funds for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

In case of any issue or details regarding the transaction, we request you to get in touch with the merchant "Rechageitnow" for the same.

Dear Customer,

We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your issue and contact or card details at [protected]@sbicard.com to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Husain Mangalorewala
                    Dear citrus team,

Please note that i have done bank transfer thru netbanking using my sbi account towards nios (National institute for open schooling) for i.Rs 1711.50, , but due to internal error message my payment is not cleared.

Pls do needful to update the same as my bank account shows payment was successful.

Also attached is the screenshot

Husain

My payment for nios of i.rs 1711.50 date24-june-2016.

[Jun 25, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hey Husain,

tubetoy
                      I tried to make a payment for nios examination fees through citrus.
                      At the end of the transaction the citrus page showed session expired, and the amount of rs 2468.85 got deducted from my account three times.
                      So a total of rs 7406.55 was deducted and the transaction was a failure.
                      Now the citrus customer care is telling they don't have the money and refused to return it.
                      Date : 21/6/2016
                      Amount : rs 2468.85 * 3
                      Total : rs 7406.55

Amount of rs 2468.85 deducted four times payment made only once

[Jun 23, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hey,

[protected]_213226_293358,
                      [protected]_212625_293358

madhup123
                        Dear sir/ madam,
                        I inform you that i have filled nios admission form on dt19.06.2016, for class 10th admission. each of payment rs.2766.45. both are successful. but when i logging 3rd form then we get massage payment declined. when i checked my card a/c the 3rd payment also successful.
                        My credit card no is [protected], hsbc credit card. name madhup kumar. please refund my exess payment of rs 2766.45.
                        Regards, madhup kumar. advocate, high court delhi
                        My mob, no. [protected]. my email id is
                        [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2016
                        I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL OR REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE. PLEASE REVERSE MY EXTRA PAYMENT AMOUNT OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION IMEDIATELY IN THE COMPETENT COURT.YOU HAVE ONLY FIVE DAYS. REGARDS ADVOCATE MADHUP KUMAR DELHI HIUGHCOURT' MOB NO.9718207706. DATE 12/07/2016

[Jun 22, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Madhup,

As stated earlier, please note that we are unable to locate any transaction with the information shared by you. Hence, request you to send us the transaction details at [protected]@citruspay.com

Mahtab542
                          Respectfully sir/ madam,
                          I have deposite fee nios noida sec 62 but nios fees is not receivedand my account has been debit fee 1719.55 date[protected] my sbi atm end no.7265 and my further contact. [protected]@gmail.com (mob) [protected], [protected]
                          I payed an amount of a total of 1719.55 inr admission to the national institute of open schooling in noida, up, through the citrus pay. the total amount was paid in 1719.55 inr, which was the total amount to be paid. but the message of payment acknowledged by nios wasn't prompted so i made another payment of rs same. then i got it acknowledgment reciept.

Dear Mahabat,

We are unable to track the transaction with the information provided by you. Request you to share the Citrus Transaction id to get the status checked.

Alternately you can also email us at [protected]@citruspay.com and contact us at[protected].

praveen kumar sharma
                            Respectfully sir/ madam,
                            I have deposite fee nios noida sec 62 but nios fees is not receivedand my account has been debit fee 2043.23 date[protected] time 12:24:07 my hdfc atm end no.7514 and my further contact. [protected]@yahoo.Co.In (Mob) 0 [protected]
                            I payed an amount of a total of 2043.23 inr admission to the national institute of open schooling in noida, up, through the citrus pay. The total amount was paid in 2043.23 inr, which was the total amount to be paid. But the message of payment acknowledged by nios wasn't prompted so i made another payment which resulted in the same. Nios has not recieved either of the payment and it is believed that citrus pay still has the whole amount. I demand the whole amount of 2043.23 inr to be reverted back to my hdfc account or else i will make this a legal matter.

Dear Praveen,

We would like to inform you that the transaction se9lxi for 2043.23 INR is successful at our end and also the funds for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

In case of any issue or details regarding the transaction, we request you to get in touch with the merchant "NIOS" for the same.

For further assistance write us at support2citruspay.com

Karanjai Singh Josan
                              I payed an amount of a total of 1516.1 inr to the national institute of open schooling in noida, UP, through the citrus pay. The total amount was paid in two transaction of approx 708.05 inr, which was the total amount to be paid. But the message of payment acknowledged by nios wasn't prompted so I made another payment which resulted in the same. NIOS has not recieved either of the payment and it is believed that citrus pay still has the whole amount. I demand the whole amount of 1516.1 inr to be reverted back to my hdfc account or else I will make this a legal matter.
                              [protected] and[protected] are the reference cheque numbers made payable from my hdfc account.
                              Thank you.

Amount not delivered

[Jun 21, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Karanjai,

We would like to inform you that the transaction wkn8db & 8cz8sv for 708.05 INR each are successful at our end and also the funds for the same has been remitted to the merchant "NIOS General V2".

In case, of any issue or details regarding the transaction, we request you to get in touch with the merchant "NIOS General V2" for the same.

Please find the contact details of the merchant in the below link.
                              Link: http://www.nos.org/contact-us.aspx
                              Toll Free:[protected]

Citrus Pay — NestAway

rahul b thomas
                                Citrus Pay
                                Transaction Date:[protected]
                                Transaction Description : IBP CITRUS P[protected]-2016 br...

Citrus Pay — Money not reversed

Anand Maanyaa
                                On 1st june 2016 i filled my admission fee for dps school faridabad but the transaction failed.my money, a sum of 41000 was...

rohittiwari135
                                I was making the payment for my ticket but your webpage appeared and took 20 rupees. I want to know what is this website all about? How come I registered on your website? Please delete my account details from your database and return my money. Your customer care no. does not work. Contact me or else I will file a complaint.

Rohit Tiwari
                                Mob.[protected]

[Jun 14, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Updated by rohittiwari135 Jun 14, 2016
                                I already marked a complaint regarding which I got the call from a rep. He was asking for the card details to refund the amt though your website took all the details, when i did not provide the card details, he became very rude and started thretening to block the card (he would block Citibank card). pathetic...see i believe its not mendatory to povide d card details to get a refund...

rohit
                                Hi Rohit,

We have addressed your concern on the mail sent by you, under the case number #00123066. Request you to revert for any more assistance.

Citrus Payment Solutions
                                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Pay — Made a payment through citrus pay, failed but not refunded my money

ssc.singh32
                                  Dear sir/mam
                                  I have made a payment for emigration clearance fee through citrus pay,
                                  But amount 202.75/- debited...